411 Locals is an internet advertising agency with corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada. It specializes in local search engine optimization (SEO), helping local businesses improve visibility and build positive awareness to generate traffic and sales. The company offers a variety of marketing services, including the following:

• White hat search engine optimization (SEO)
  • Social media marketing
  • Web design
  • Content marketing

For an understanding of the company’s size and standing in the industry, here are a few stats:

• 40,000 clients served
  • Offices in the US, Europe, and Asia
  • 450 employees
  • 95% customer retention rate

Read on for pros and cons of working with this advertising agency, plus 411 Locals reviews from real customers.

#1 Avalaunch Media chevron_right
#2 WebiMax chevron_right

The Good

• Specialty in Local Business
  • Customer Service
  • Variety of Advertising Services

Specialty in Local Business

411 Locals’ purpose is local SEO.

It tailors its services to local business owners looking to find local clients by boosting their online presence in a specific location. Local SEO calls for a different strategy than nationwide. Getting your business listings to show on page one of a search engine is different when you only offer your product or service locally. You are advertising online, but you need people in your area to see your website and visit your store, office, or business.

If you’re looking for a local optimization specialist, search no further. 411 Locals is at the top of the pack.

With customer support available to clients during office hours, you’re able to get up-to-date reporting on your account and have any questions answered. 411 Locals representatives can help with free sales quotes and address any other advice or online marketing solutions. The company works online listings as well, making them a go-to to optimize your business.

Variety of Advertising Services

This marketing agency offers a number of technical and creative design services, including web design, search engine optimization, website auditing, media marketing, local search optimization, unique content, social media, small business strategy, and more. With such a wide array of services, there’s an excellent chance 411 Locals will be able to achieve what your business is looking for.

The company’s basic package includes:

• Google+ Local results for five keywords
  • A business website, with several design options to choose from
  • A photo slideshow video uploaded to Youtube and four other sites
  • Submission to 100+ online link directories

The Bad

Undisclosed Service Pricing

In order to see 411’s package price listing, potential customers must reach out via phone for assistance and discuss their case with a sales representative. This can be inconvenient if you are a business owner trying to compare prices with other digital marketing agencies before making any phone calls.

The Bottom Line

If you are a small business looking for local visibility, this might be a good option. If you operate a small business, or you’re looking to expand your reach to a new local market, give them a call. While prices aren’t disclosed, the company has over 40,000 customers with a 95% client retention rate.

This agency matches the resources of a large multi-national company with the ability to work with your team on marketing to customers within your local area.

Be sure to check out our 411 Locals reviews to see what customers had to say about their experience with this company.

Have you worked with 411 Locals on your business? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Jacob
June 21st, 2019 La Vista, NE DETAILS

I started a business about two years ago and was never able to get it up and running. This was do mainly to my lack of a substantial marketing budget and the marketing know-how. I've been pursuing other endeavors recently and received a call a few days ago from 411 Locals. What they said they offered was exactly what I needed to get my business on it's feet. I've been scammed before by a contractor and I was getting that same feeling while on the phone with them. Against my better judgement, I paid them the non-refundable $50 over the phone for their service to place my business on the front page of Google searches. There were a lot of red flags during the initial phone conversation. They assigned someone to work with me, but never gave me her number or email. I called three different times on three different days and they made excuses each time and never called me back. After reading a few comments in their BBB profile, my suspicions were confirmed. This company is a fraud. I asked to cancel after three days and they even had the audacity to charge me a pro-rated fee for those three days and threatened me with an additional $150 before sending it to collections. Stay away from this company. Hang up the phone.

Marco H Ferro
June 17th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Every positive review here is a FAKE.. This company generated 20 fake reviews for my company before having to call and cancel services with them. During that call it took almost 30 minutes before they agreed to terminate. I have been receiving calls non stop from them 3 months later trying to get me back. It's a sad group of people there and clearly have a hard time accepting that what they do is unethical. Please do yourself a favor and stay as far from company as possible.

Thomas Matthew Collins
June 14th, 2019 Johns Island, SC DETAILS

These people suck. They don't do what they say and trying to cancel is like pulling your own teeth! Stay far far away. Save your money!

Joseph Gabriel
April 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Now, I have more website traffic! Since 411 Locals started working on my online presence and local search optimization, my web-traffic grew with about 20% - 25%. Those are amazing results!

Liam Greenwood
April 18th, 2019 Charlestown, MA DETAILS

I learned about 411 locals asking a friend, who recently received a website from them. As being impressed with the site’s performance, I asked for the name of the company that designed it. So, I called them and in a few weeks, I was a lucky owner of a project, custom made especially for my business needs. Everything was tailor-made - from the design, content, pictures, videos et. No surprise that the number of the class started to grow slightly with every single day. As a con, I can say the email communication is clumsy, also they are hard to find via phone. Not a big deal indeed, but for sure need to be improved.

Alex Johnson
March 27th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

They compleated my new website in the blink of an eye. My customers are fully satisfied with it - they found it really easy to use, intuitive to navigate and complete. The content they wrote for me is attentive and eye-catching. As an entrepreneur and a local business owner can confirm that 411 Locals didn’t try to upsell me with work and services I didn’t need. I was delivered only the services that are useful for my business needs - new website, unique content, compare local SEO package and of course - positioning on the map. Thumbs up!

Bruce W Clagg
March 22nd, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

Several years ago I decided that I needed some assistance in improving my position for Google® searches seeking the services my small business provides from Houston, TX. A gentleman with an accent convinced me that 411 Locals (411) could make it happen. Much to my wife’s chagrin, I paid ‘three-figures’ monthly (in advance – auto payment). I did see some improvement to Page One and the number of ‘clicks’ also improved. More recently, however, my visitor count to my website plateaued. After a few months I decided to cancel services with 411 via telephone, and email replies to those at 411 tried to retain my account. Quickly, I was barraged with calls from 411 personnel and several emails and each time I told them I cancelled their service and would appreciate no further contact about how “great we are.” The final (I hope) phone call came yesterday afternoon, March 20, 2019, and I couldn’t have made my decision more clearly. Later, an email came that said, in part, “You are also acknowledging the following services were provided by 411 Locals and will be eliminated as requested: • Company profile in Google and Google + • Domain name and Professional Marketing Website • YouTube Marketing Video • Company profile from over 150 of the leading online directories.” So, what you are saying is that all that I’ve paid for over the years, 411 is going to proactively remove? I PAID FOR THOSE SERVICES! Sure enough, within 24 hours my YouTube video was gone from my website and I’ve yet to discover what else they may have done. I have legal proceedings beginning. At some point, for some reason, everyone will cancel, and 411 is happy to remove anything, and everything related from one’s website for which I paid almost $2,000 annually?! Look at their Home Page and see the client reviews. It’s been almost two years without a comment (as of this writing)! No one is motivated to leave a positive review, or are there none? Negative reviews have been read, but never posted? I would leave zero ‘stars’ if possible! - BWC

Isabella Harper
February 22nd, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

We decided to take a new approach for our salon by creating a whole new website and doing some more intensive marketing online. I was originally going to do it myself and then I talked myself out of it. I wanted to compare a few prices online which was when I found 411 Locals. I got in touch with them along with a few other companies. This one offered the most online marketing services that I could benefit from than the others so it was a no brainer for me. They have done some great things for my salon and really helped me increase my business!

Rachel Mercedes
January 31st, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

There is a lot of competition in the area for specialty so I needed something that would make me stand out. 4111 Locals helped me do that and more! They have friendly employees and customer representatives, affordable costs, and super reliable services. I would recommend them to any business owner!

Samantha Robinson USA
January 22nd, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

I saw the results for my website and business overall within a short period of time which really helped me financially. Their services don’t cost much and they really do deliver quick results like promised. I had them make a website and start optimizing it on Google. Before I knew it I was on the first page!! I didn’t know that was possible for a small business like mine but they definitely made it happen!

Tray Spears
January 9th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

So glad I found this company! Well, technically, they found me, but those are just details. Aside from taking a social media marketing course a while ago, my experience with anything remotely related to SEO is over. The website they made is really cool, works well and my customers even commend me for it. I don’t think I’ve ever had so many appointments booked in advance since I opened my business.

Brinley Knowles
January 7th, 2019 Smithfield, UT DETAILS

These guys created such a great website for my business. They were so great to work with and willing to help me achieve the best website for my store. I am so glad I went with 411 locals in helping me with my website.

Mike O'sulivan
January 2nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I used to make just enough to pay the rent for my auto shop and survive until the end of the month. After I started working with 411 Locals, it all changed over the course of just a few months. I get more calls than clients I can service!

Sam Jones
December 18th, 2018 Scranton, PA DETAILS

Amazing company! Before using their services, my boutique didn’t have a website and it was hard for me to get business unless it was from word of mouth from my previous clients. These guys created a website and optimized it so that I can be discovered online. I am still using their services and will continue to do so because of the amazing results they are providing!

Joseph Walker
November 28th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I hired 411 Locals to help me with Local search optimization. They did a spectacular job! As a first step, they analyzed my business needs and then designed a tailored website. An absolutely amazing and user-friendly design! Easy to navigate and with a really fast loading speed. Of course, they wrote outstanding content for my website too. You know, my clients gave me positive feedback - that it easy to read and helpful. Well, the local search engine optimization was completed as expected - on time and with great success. Overall, they were helpful and delivered results.

Amanda Brown
November 16th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Fast, Affordable and Friendly. In short, this is how I can describe my experience with 411 Locals so far. Initially, they promised me things that I didn’t believe could be done. But now, I have my website on the first search page of the Google results and my smile is bigger than the sun.

Jeff Henderson
October 29th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

So professional and easy to work together with 411 Locals. I am so satisfied to go further with them as they helped me to expand my local business.Once they cemented my website on Forst google page results, I saw a drastic increse of the site visit, calls, and email queries. At least in my case, the local SEO proof to be better than any other form of online advertising, email marketing, cold calling. Previously, I've tried them all with the barely anty result. However, only the local SEO proof to be the most relevant and successful approach. I can only say a big Thank you to 411 Locals

Amanda Ferguson
October 12th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

My previous website had lots of issues - poor loading speed, customer “unfriendly” design, questionable navigation, a lot of poor links, and so on. The 411 Locals technicians needed just a glance to see that it's absolute and I needed a new one. So, they started right away. And in just a few weeks - didn’t I felt like unwrapping the biggest Christmas present ever. Fast load speed, user-friendly design, really easy to navigate, and an impressive look. A really professional job!

Stella Violina
August 17th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

My local bakery had very few clients. Since a discounter opened up a new store in my area, people started to buy bread and baked goods from them. I use high-quality ingredients and offer better products, but the customers went straight to the discounter. They almost drove me out of business. But I am not a quitter and decided to try online marketing with 411 locals as my last chance. Straight in the bull’s eye. 411 Locals did a fantastic marketing online campaign and now my clients are back in my shop, buying my baked goods. In addition, they supported me with local SEO, which resulted in my website appearing on the first page of google search results with the keywords my business needs. Thumbs up for 411 Locals. They are my Online Jedies, my SEO warriors, My IT Ninjas.

Johnatan Helser
July 25th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

The rivalry in my local area is very tight to the point that we are altogether compelled to work nearly with no benefit. You know, just to cover the costs and to put some nourishment on the table. 411 Locals completely changed my business status and improved my competitiveness. They made us noticeable on the Internet. At the point when the neighborhood people are looking for home-related administrations, my site flies up before their eyes. Along these lines, they are checking it and some of them are notwithstanding calling me to book an administration. Presently I can completely observe what is the intensity of neighborhood site design improvement. 411 locals is not simply one more seller but rather a huge piece of my business achievement.

John Mraz
June 12th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

411 Locals met the deadlines they had set. It was really helpful for me as a local business owner - all projects were delivered and implemented on time. Throughout the whole process, I had that nice feeling that I was dealing with actual people and not an interface. 411 Locals wrote for my website content that was received well by my customers and managed to increase engagement among them. I have found the 411 Locals team to be responsible and punctual and to deliver their services at competitive prices.

Eric Gerald
March 21st, 2018 Scranton, PA DETAILS

You know the feeling when you just hit the jackpot! 411 Locals is my winning lottery ticket. But I didn’t gamble when I chose my online agency. I did really deep research before I signed up with them. My findings were like finding a piece of gold in a creek - those guys are an All Stars Google Partner! For sure this was a “WOW” moment. Because of that fact I was not surprised when I saw the results they delivered to me. Actually, those results were promised to me and were expected. Now, I am really proud to see my website on the front page of Google. The clients are telling me that they have found me while they were googling around for local services and… my website just popped up at the right place at the right time. Well, what an easy surprise for them. But for me this is a great result, delivered to me by 411 Locals.

Travis Jones
December 11th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Just a few years ago I was near to go out of the business. My competitors were getting the calls and the orders. Then I accidentally come across 411 Locals and they explained me everything with just a simple figure - less than 10% of people searching for products and services advance to Google results Page 2. Well, that explained why I was getting no calls - because my website was practically invisible. 411 Locals created for my business new website and cemented it on first google page results.

Benhaim Jakobson
December 7th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

They managed somehow to install on google first page my newly designed website. This was a really great success! Because of that now I have more calls and more people, visiting my website. 411 Locals promised me first google page results and now I already have it!

Mimi Milkovich
October 25th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

411 Locals did a great job for me and my local business. First, they created a cutting-edge website for me. Second, they optimized it for local search. Third - I just started to receive more calls and business queries. Highly recommend!

Roumen Todorov
June 2nd, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

411 Locals succeeds in 90% of the cases to place small businesses on the front page of Google.