American Credit Card Solutions offers debt settlement services in 26 states. Ideal candidates for American Credit Card Solutions debt settlement services have at least $10,000 in unsecured debt. If you have lower amounts of unsecured debt, you can use the free consultation to see if you qualify for the company’s services.

#1 Freedom Debt Relief chevron_right
#2 National Debt Relief chevron_right
#3 Pacific Debt Inc. chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• Follows Federal Trade Commission Rules and Regulations
  • Debts Settled in Two to Four Years
  • 24/7 Access to Account

Follows Federal Trade Commission Rules and Regulations

American Credit Card Solutions follows the standards set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for debt settlement. These guidelines include providing free consultations and charging no upfront fees.

The company’s commitment to these standards demonstrates its dedication to treating clients well.

Debts Settled in Two to Four Years

Once you decide to pursue debt settlement and enroll in American Credit Card Solutions’s program, you’ll start setting money aside every month in a separate account to save up to make settlement payments. Debt settlement clients typically do this instead of making monthly payments on their debts.

Once you’ve enrolled, it will be a few months before negotiations start. To settle all of your debt, it usually takes two to four years.

24/7 Access to Account

If you enroll your debt with American Credit Card Solutions, you’ll have full access to your account with your debt settlement savings through the online client portal. The company’s customer service representatives will also contact you with updates on your case.

The Bad

• Cost
  • Credit Score Impact
  • Limited Availability

Cost

Debt settlement services can be expensive. Debt settlement companies typically charge a set percentage of the total debt you enroll in their program. Fees for debt settlement are regulated by law, so the costs will vary based on your location. Ask questions and be sure you understand how much settlement will cost during the free consultation.

Credit Score Impact

Debt settlement usually has a negative effect on your credit score because clients generally stop making payments on their debts. Have a plan to rebuild your credit score before entering debt settlement.

Additionally, once you’ve reached and paid the settlement, those debts on your credit report will be marked as “settled.”

Limited Availability

American Credit Card Solutions only offers services in 26 states. If its services are not available in your area, you’ll need to consider other debt relief service providers.

The Bottom Line

If you’re interested in debt settlement, American Credit Card Solutions is a good company to consider. Take advantage of the free consultation to ask questions about the process, its costs, and ways to mitigate the risks.

4.9

Nikki Onhvandy
October 31st, 2019 Scranton, PA

Every one I had talked to had helped me ease my mind about taking the next step in becoming debt free and chancing this program.

RACHAEL CORTEZ
October 31st, 2019 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS

I have a very good experience. I would say my needs were met. It was very exceptional

Sandra L Ortiz
October 31st, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL

Wonderful customer service. She was so patient and professional throughout our lengthy conversations. She took her time to answering all of my questions and concerns.

Stephanie Ruth
October 31st, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

I had a great experience. They were super helpful and gave me all the information I needed..The service was helpful w all my questions

Kathy Varble
October 31st, 2019 Richmond, IN DETAILS

It was a wonderful feeling and burden your company took off our shoulders. My payments were affordable . Miss Angie was the best at answering all my questions. I would recommend your company to anyone! Thank You so much!!

Bill
October 31st, 2019 Vicksburg, MI DETAILS

Enjoying working with you the only thing is I wish that they would settle my accounts a little faster

Donna
October 31st, 2019 DETAILS

They are a good company for debt relief. They work with you on payments.

Jacqueline Robinson
October 31st, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

when I first became acquainted with your organization, I was a bit reluctant because I did not want my creditors to lose any money. But since I have no choice except to go through with it I have found your company to be quite friendly and polite, not to mention patient, especially Mr Danny C. I found him to be very nice and honest. He needs a raise for his hard work. I am happy with your company because you solve things with persistence and in a timely manner. Most importantly you keep in contact with people so that we may know what's going on. Thank you so much.

Cindy Barber
October 30th, 2019 Tulsa, OK DETAILS

My overall experience has been stellar. The customer service has made me feel valued, helped me out tremendously and are friendly. Highly recommend!!

Carrie Sheehan
October 30th, 2019 Colonial Beach, VA DETAILS

They explained everything in detail. They have helped me out so much on getting a handle on my credit cards I was drowned in debt and now I am not.

Dawayne M.
October 30th, 2019 East Lansing, MI DETAILS

They have helped me tremendously with my debt. The rates at which they settle are very high. All of my creditors but one were settled super quickly, the last one was just being super stubborn.