Best Company Guarantee American Credit Card Solutions Logo

American Credit Card Solutions

7.8

Nancy Paola Romero Phoenix, AZ

Ed P was so professional. It was so nice that he explained how this credit is going to work, and offered better solutions for me to pay. I feel relieved to finally get rid of my debts. I hope all ACCS team has more people like Ed Packman.

Oct. 27th, 2023

Starting Over Ashburn, VA

Maria S is a very valuable employee. Her professionalism and compassion for others is astounding. She took her time with me from the beginning and that is what I needed. Her persistent patience and understanding is what ultimately changed my mind. She did not make me feel like I had messed up my life by trying to help others . I am an organized person and she let me look at my affairs and then get back to her. I really appreciate that so much. This was a very good experience and I look forward to a restart.

Rachel Valley, AL

I Would first like to say thank you to Tara for all her help. orginally the call was to try and help a friend and after listening to Tara go over everything conserning the program and how it works, I realize that this was something that could really help me. i've look forward to getting out of debt and now I am so excited to know that it really is possible and it won't take the next ten to twenty years of my life. THANK YOU TARA

Sep. 28th, 2023

Edith Long Beach, CA

Hello at first I am so hesitant of doing the consolidation but when I called and I talked to David he explained me the process and how will I become debt free I have it some thought and decided to do it . David was really nice …I felt a really warm and kind man through him .He made me feel like Im not talking to just a person that work for ACCS but talking to a friend.thank you so much hopefully this will be the start for me to be DEBT FREE!!!!

Sep. 25th, 2023

Jaime Calderon Torrance, CA

All I can say about my experience with Stephanie P is that I was always afraid to do what I’m doing right now to fix my credit problems cause I thought him it was going to be bad on me at the end, but the way Stephanie explained it to me and answer every question possible that I asked her…I feel very confident that I’m doing the right thing, so I’m not afraid anymore and I trust her and I want everybody else to trust her , and ask for her if you really want someone to explain to you how this work she’s the one. THANK YOU Stephanie you did a great job with me. Thanks .

Sep. 21st, 2023

carolyn moening Wingate, NC

Ed was very nice and pleasant to speak with. He clearly identified the issues that I needed to address and carefully addressed each item and was attentive to my concerns regarding these debts. I was pleasantly surprised by his willingness to discuss my concerns and addressed all of them. I feel very comfortable finally taking this step forward to resolve these debts in a fair and equitable manner. Thank you Ed, I am looking forward to working with you!

Sep. 20th, 2023

Juan Martinez CA

Everything you mentioned is clear, quick and easy to understad as well as explained. Thanks for your help

Feb. 6th, 2024

Kelly Hoover Satellite Beach, FL

Marcus was very professional as well as kind. He explained the program in details and answered any and all questions.

Feb. 1st, 2024

J Hood Dallas, TX

Ed was knowledgeable and thorough during the entire process. Ed was also helpful in every-way and took the time to make sure i understood the terms with no pressure. Thanks again Ed!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, J! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Nov. 13th, 2023

Trina Clark Ann Arbor, MI

ACCS is very helpful. It gives a a stress release by allowing me to pay off debt and have more money available every month. My representative was very knowledgeable and patient.

Oct. 31st, 2023

Nichole Favors Hagerstown, MD

The customer rep, Stephanie, made the process so easy. I admit, I was nervous and skeptical about doing this. Due to multiple deaths in my immediate family, things have been hard financially. Very pleased so far with the direction this is going and feel this is going to be an answer to my prayers.

Oct. 19th, 2023

Cliff Ingram Winston-Salem, NC

I'm glad to have some kind of plan to pay off my old debts. The downside is that does nothing to improve your. Credit by much. I was going to leave 5 stars. David was nice nice and professional. My problem is something I didn't realize until we got off the phone. I was lead to believe Credit direct was handling this. They are the ones I pre applied with. I was calling to proceed with my loan request. Davis sent me details about debt consolidation without taking out a loan. Of course I'm disappointed. But David doesn't work for credit direct or anything as far as I can tell. So the pre-qualified offer and All the calls and emails I was receiving from credit direct. Was basically a way to swindle me into a debt consolidation program. Notice im leaving a review on American credit card solution. I'm not leaving him a review on credit direct. Im again disappointed about not receiving my Cash loan. And I feel quite foolish, because I was basically mislead into by false pretenses. I due intend on paying off my collections. But I can't say anything else good about my experience.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Hi Cliff, I understand that you might feel disappointed about not receiving your cash loan and being referred to a debt resolution program instead. However, it's important to note that taking out a loan may offer a temporary solution, but our program can provide a more effective way to manage your debts, especially if they recently fell into collections. Our program can help you get back on track financially and achieve your financial goals. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to assisting you in reaching your financial goals.

SHEREE JONES Tampa, FL

Maria S is very honest about the program she really explain everything to where I could understand it she made me feel at ease once everything was explained to me I give her a five star rating thank you so much such a amazing person

Brittany Ml Kissimmee, FL

Wonderful customer service! David was relatable and easy to talk to. He had a great sense of humor that helped me feel comfortable sharing information, and also helped me stay on the phone to complete the process. He is STAR at his job, and I will recommend him to anyone that I know in need of similar services:)

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Sean Holmes

In terms of ACCS agents, Matthew is the G.O.A.T.! He is patient, easy to get along with, and seriously knows his stuff. If your deciding whether or not to enroll, I’d advise the only way to be is debt-free. Be like Nike, just do it.

Berlinda RJ TX

Mr. Jay V, Stayed in contact with me for months. I tackle most of my debt. With the exception of the accounts in Collections. Couldn't qualify for a personal loan to settle them. With Jay help and ACCS. My score will be in the 700s soon.

Danielle C Los Angeles, CA

Maria is one of the VERY best! She helped me understand the entire process, from beginning to end, making sure I had all the information I needed to make my decision. I immediately felt very comfortable talking with Maria and for the 1st time in a long time - I have a positive outlook on my financial future!

Sep. 25th, 2023

Elisa Edgar Westland, MI

My experience with Mr. Marcus J was AMAZING! He not only gave me Great customer service but the generosity and concern he expressed to get me back on track with my financial set back was incredible. I’am so happy I stepped out on FAITH that day to call. It’s people like Mr. J that make a difference.

Sep. 18th, 2023

Stephanie Zucker Lakeland, FL

Ed P was absolutely fantastic in helping me get my finances back in control. He explained everything in detail and was a great pleasure to work with. I will definitely recommend your company purely based off my experience with Ed Thanks so much!!

Sep. 18th, 2023

Rose Tucker

Kind, knowledgeable, and worked with me to get the best deal and plan for my enrolled debt.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, Rose! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Feb. 1st, 2024

Jason and Felicia Madsen Brentwood, CA

Marcus was friendly, informational and professional. Thanks for all your work with our case!

Jan. 30th, 2024

joe steele Belleview, FL

No dislikes. David was very informative and made sure that I understood everything. Very personable.

Jan. 16th, 2024

Charles Strader Jacksonville, FL

Ed is the reason I agreed to this program ( my wife doesn’t think it works) I have faith in Edward and your company!

Jan. 10th, 2024

Kathy Ward

Tara was awesome, she explained everything and sure made me feel like I have room to breathe and not worry as much now...

Dec. 22nd, 2023

Adrian Alvarez Miami, FL

Very informative, rep was polite , easy to understand and worked within my budget to complete accounts. Very pleased with service.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, Adrian! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Dec. 22nd, 2023

Steve Torres Tucson, AZ

Information provided was straight forward. All explained in a professional and technical aspects reviewed as needed and repeated as necessary.

Dec. 20th, 2023

Frank chapman Ava, MO

Ed P is the best thing since a slice of bread. I truly was a positive interaction with him thank you so much. Frank Chapman

Dec. 1st, 2023

Sherry Hess Gettysburg, PA

Maria did a great job helping me get started. She really took her Tim and answered all my questions. She is great at her job!!

Dec. 1st, 2023

Latashia Francis Houston, TX

David was great! He explained everything very well and made me feel very comfortable with my decision to move forward with the process.

Nov. 29th, 2023

Joe Causey Seminole, FL

My debt counselor Matthew H was very knowledgeable and polite and walk me through the different options best for my financial situation. Thank you!👍

Nov. 21st, 2023

Urbain Fifi

Mr David W is a wonderful Agent. I really like working with him ! He gives all the information that I need to make the process easier. Amazing ACCS agent !

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, Urbain! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Nov. 15th, 2023

Ak Ak Kentwood, MI

If there more Stars I'll select it!! As much as I'm satisfied with it easy to talk to and break it down for you with no hidden fee and it's friendly thank you for ur help!!

Thank you so much!

Nov. 9th, 2023

Michael O'Sullivan Huntington Beach, CA

Kevin made everything easy to understand and was very good at explaining what your company does I will recommend you to anyone who may need your help like I did

Nov. 6th, 2023

Sslvador LA

Miss Maria was awesome !! I wish other companies had more people like her that would sit down and take the time out to explain the financial services !

Thank you SO much!

Oct. 30th, 2023

Jose Sanchez

I like that Maria S makes sure that I complete all my tasks and makes me feel comfortable. I wasn’t aware about my civil rights and Maria made me aware that I don’t have to give explanations to my creditors.

Oct. 25th, 2023

Melvin Knob Noster, MO

Maria was fantastic and very patient with me Maria went that extra mile to help and provide guidance through all of the paperwork and legal stuff that I get to go through God Bless You and Maria for your help

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, Melvin! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Oct. 24th, 2023

Jean-Pierre Pleasanton, CA

Stephanie P made it very easy understand. I really felt she was extremely honest with me about the process and what I should expect. I needed to do something about my debt and she made that possible. Thank you

Mary W Minneapolis, MN

David W was great to work with. Very professional and personable. He answered all my questions and explained everything so I understood. Go get those doughnuts and coffee David!!

Kenneth Storm Seminole, FL

Added the wrong name in my first review Stephanie was awesome a very informative and a great help in explaining my options and very glad she's the one that I spoke to on the phone to handle everything she was awesome

4 months ago Edited October 6, 2023

Jaime Eduardo Gonzalez Corona San Diego, CA

Marco L, the best attention, preparation, patience, clarity and efficiency, the best, pure positive comments with him not only at work but also personally. Super recommended. Thanks a lot

4 months ago Edited October 5, 2023

Wanda dallas Montgomery, AL

Thank you so very much Mr. Ed P was so very patient and took my situation as if I were familiy. I am looking foward to seeing my debt decrease. I feel very confident that everythng is going to work out fine

Douglas R Elbaum Miami, FL

The information , and honesty. The customer person , Maria was very good in explaining the program and how it works. She broke it down so I could understand it thoroughly. She was excellent.

5 months ago Edited September 26, 2023

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Sep. 22nd, 2023

karen ware Arkadelphia, AR

The customer service was excellent. The service provider was friendly and explained everything so that I would understand. The process was easy and I am very pleased with everything.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Sep. 12th, 2023

Jon M Skinner Kansas City, MO

Excellent service. Quick results. The agent was very informative andhelpful.

3 weeks ago Edited January 29, 2024

Jan. 29th, 2024

William Mcgraw Denton, TX

Great job Tara. Tara did a great job explaining everything to me

Jan. 25th, 2024

Jana Muma Boerne, TX

Ed P is the best person I have ever worked with in this type of situation. He listens, he is sincere and genuine about helping. He deserves recognition for his amazing customer service skills and his fast responses! I hope you get to see this Ed! Thank you!

Sep. 15th, 2023

Cindy Vick Houston, TX

Lisa V is beyond the best to work with! She has been supportive, encouraging, and has provided me and my husband with the most outstanding customer service. I am so grateful that I've had the pleasure of working with her. She has gone out of her way to help us and keep us in the loop. Thank you, Lisa, for being such an amazing rare gem of awesomeness!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Lisa is AWESOME!!! We are so happy she was able to assist you!

Feb. 24th, 2023

Jessica Leigh Fort Worth, TX

I need to leave a 5* review just on the quality of my specialist. My specialist was Ed P and can I say, AMAZING! Just an all around great person in general, but the knowledge he has to help people get out of debt is a treasure. He listens and puts actual thought into what is best for YOU, not just the company. The way I felt when I got off of the phone… I can’t even put into words. Relieved is an understatement. I had originally called for a loan, but this, this was definitely what I needed instead. Thanks Ed for taking the my stress away before I even started the program.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate the 5 star review for Ed!!

Feb. 23rd, 2023

Kenneth Sachs Gainesville, FL

Kevin was professional and knowledgeable. The process was easy. I am a very happy customer.

Jan. 22nd, 2024

Jonathan Rice Castle Hayne, NC

Liked the restart program and Matthew was very helpful and he explained everything Thoroughly .

Jan. 8th, 2024