American Credit Card Solutions

7.7

Cindy Vick Houston, TX

Lisa V is beyond the best to work with! She has been supportive, encouraging, and has provided me and my husband with the most outstanding customer service. I am so grateful that I've had the pleasure of working with her. She has gone out of her way to help us and keep us in the loop. Thank you, Lisa, for being such an amazing rare gem of awesomeness!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Lisa is AWESOME!!! We are so happy she was able to assist you!

Feb. 24th, 2023

Jessica Leigh Fort Worth, TX

I need to leave a 5* review just on the quality of my specialist. My specialist was Ed P and can I say, AMAZING! Just an all around great person in general, but the knowledge he has to help people get out of debt is a treasure. He listens and puts actual thought into what is best for YOU, not just the company. The way I felt when I got off of the phone… I can’t even put into words. Relieved is an understatement. I had originally called for a loan, but this, this was definitely what I needed instead. Thanks Ed for taking the my stress away before I even started the program.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate the 5 star review for Ed!!

Feb. 23rd, 2023

janet diaz Miami, FL

Dan is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable and explained everything like if I was in elementary. Great personality. Very easy to talk to and answered every single question and doubt I had. It was a complete pleasure working with him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs this kind of financial help. I’m beyond excited for start on my financial freedom.

Feb. 17th, 2023

Zen

Me and hubby are too hesitant to get started with the program. Tara B helped us get through with all the questions and hesitations, she listened, connected and stayed patience with all the questions we have. We finally signed up! We are looking forward to a BETTER FINANCIAL CHANGE! We put our trust to Tara and the ACCS team to help us lessen and or REMOVE our financial burden due to those cards enrolled. Can't wait to give update 3-4 months from now. It is then that I can confidently recommend it to a friend as well. For now, Tara is 10/10 to me.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback about Tara!

Feb. 14th, 2023

Danielle Holly, MI

I truly enjoyed working with David. It's hard to find people that treat you as an individual and not bundle you up with everyone else when your have difficulties. David is a perfect representative for your company and for what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know that wants to get back on their feet. Thank you for being my representative.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to David, thank you!

Dec. 20th, 2022

Deborah Teed Orlando, FL

I had an excellent experience with ACCS from the beginning of the process to the end when I qualified for the fresh start program. The customer service was also excellent, they contacted me on a regular basis to see if I needed anything. I can’t say enough good about them! If you need help with straightening out your debt situation don’t hesitate to call them as I highly recommend their services.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you!

Jun. 28th, 2022

Deniza Contreras Tucson, AZ

I am so pleased that I chose ACCS to help me with creditors. They keep in touch with me, the keep me updated and are very helpful. The reassurance that they have given me is awesome, especially when I was so nervous when I started the process. Everyone is so kind, and so knowledgeable and always ready to help and answer my questions. I would recommend ACCS to anyone. Thank You!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Alex Goodyear, AZ

I was very Leary on joining these kind of companies but I knew I needed help with the financial hole I got myself into. After looking at all my options I’m glad I went with this company. They upgraded their website and it is more detailed and it’s nice to be able to track how your money is being dispensed. Pay attention to it. Just like you do your own bank. If you have any questions or concerns customer service is very helpful in answering your questions.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Dave Guerra Potterville, MI

They were able to settle for about 50% less than what I owed. Great customer service and they answered every question I have ever asked in a very polite and professional answer. Everytime I need to move a payment date, they asked no questions and were able to move it. They saved me a bunch of money and I would recommend them to anyone in my situation.

May. 26th, 2023

Jacqueline Robinson Austin, TX

when I first became acquainted with your organization, I was a bit reluctant because I did not want my creditors to lose any money. But since I have no choice except to go through with it I have found your company to be quite friendly and polite, not to mention patient, especially Mr Danny C. I found him to be very nice and honest. He needs a raise for his hard work. I am happy with your company because you solve things with persistence and in a timely manner. Most importantly you keep in contact with people so that we may know what's going on. Thank you so much.

Sep. 20th, 2023

Kimisha Evans Norristown, PA

Ed P was very professional and explained everything. Would definitely recommend.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Rose Tucker

Kind, knowledgeable, and worked with me to get the best deal and plan for my enrolled debt.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, Rose! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Feb. 1st, 2024

Jason and Felicia Madsen Brentwood, CA

Marcus was friendly, informational and professional. Thanks for all your work with our case!

Jan. 30th, 2024

Kenneth Sachs Gainesville, FL

Kevin was professional and knowledgeable. The process was easy. I am a very happy customer.

Jan. 22nd, 2024

Charles Strader Jacksonville, FL

Ed is the reason I agreed to this program ( my wife doesn’t think it works) I have faith in Edward and your company!

Jan. 10th, 2024

David Mrotek Cornelius, NC

Very clear communication. Provided great details about how the program works. Answered all the questions.

Dec. 19th, 2023

Frank chapman Ava, MO

Ed P is the best thing since a slice of bread. I truly was a positive interaction with him thank you so much. Frank Chapman

Dec. 1st, 2023

Sherry Hess Gettysburg, PA

Maria did a great job helping me get started. She really took her Tim and answered all my questions. She is great at her job!!

Dec. 1st, 2023

Latashia Francis Houston, TX

David was great! He explained everything very well and made me feel very comfortable with my decision to move forward with the process.

Nov. 29th, 2023

Ken West Orlando, FL

Kevin was outstanding! A pleasure dealing with him to help me eliminate some old debt. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!! Great job Kevin!!!

4 months ago Edited November 27, 2023

Nov. 27th, 2023

Rudy Hernandez El Paso, TX

Thank you Maria S. For your help you were very patient explaining all that I had to know about debt consolidation…. KUDOS!!!

Nov. 21st, 2023

Adrain Smith Lakeland, FL

I got GREAT service from Ms.Tara she was very attentive and made me understand the importance of the program thank you for your service

Nov. 15th, 2023

Carolyn Fletcher

I felt immediate relief once I spoke with the representative! It was very easy to get the help I needed. Jay V was so extremely helpful!!!

Nov. 15th, 2023

Donald Skelton Wentzville, MO

Ed P is fantastic wonderful and helpful man! Very helpful and knowledgeable he’s the best thing since sliced bread!!!😎😎😎😎

Nov. 13th, 2023

Lily Tran San Francisco, CA

Excellent Customer Service! The agent, Maria, was very kind to answer all my questions and assist with finding the best solution for my debt.

Nov. 13th, 2023

Rebecca Tessman Arlington, TX

David was extremely easy to talk with any understood my needs! You have a wonderful employee, and I’m not even his mother.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you, Rebecca! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Nov. 6th, 2023

A MolinaSV

Best customer service and honest reponse. Marcos is a class A asset. Thank you so much. I'll be posting more reviews during this process.

Oct. 25th, 2023

robert morgan

Matthew was very professional and very knowledgeable about what I needed to do and helping me. Thanks for all your help Matthew.

Oct. 18th, 2023

Rithx L Ocala, FL

David W was an absolute pleasure to work with… very knowledgeable and very, very kind. He took his time, explained everything and answered all my questions.

Oct. 17th, 2023

Bryan Edwards Lubbock, TX

Thank you for advisement and help. Tara B was great help. She answered all questions and guided me through the process. She is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Oct. 17th, 2023

E. Xenios Carson, CA

David was great! Super knowledgeable and helpful; explained everything in detail. He made me feel very comfortable with my decision! Thank you, David!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to David, thanks!

Sep. 22nd, 2023

Crystal Hannah West, TX

Very easy process and they are willing to answer every question that you have. David was very friendly and polite. He made sure I understand everything before I said yes.

Sep. 15th, 2023

soonerscott Los Angeles, CA

David was straight forward and let me know what to expect and how it would impact me. I appreciated knowing what to expect and how it was going to ultimately benefit me.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

David is wonderful! We appreciate your feedback!

Sep. 13th, 2023

Heather Green Dothan, AL

Marcus took his time to ensure that I understood how the program work and I'm very excited to work along with him and the team to helping me regain my finances.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will make sure to pass this along to Marcus, thanks!

Sep. 13th, 2023

Ken Brown FL

Ed was very professional and helpful thanks

Feb. 27th, 2024

mike huerta Deer Park, TX

Very nice conversation with David and he made everything feel simple, easy and safe. He explained it all with showing us sympathy to our troubles and needs and that was a big help and made it super simple for us join in the program. Thank you David

Feb. 15th, 2024

Misty Carney Burnsville, NC

Signed up with ACCS yesterday. David was very friendly and he made the process super easy. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood everything about the program! I would absolutely recommend David and ACCS for helping anyone in becoming debt free!!

Dec. 15th, 2023

Mercee Garden Grove, CA

I will give Mr. Russel K my certified debt specialist a five star .. He did a wonderful job explaining very well to me what is your program all about .. I feel less worries now that I could able to pay my credit debts.. again thank you so much Russ .. you have a great business for helping us make the right decisions ..

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are glad Russ was able to help you!

Feb. 23rd, 2023

Dana R Taylor. ??? Amarillo, TX

I do not know if my previous review was sent. Dan R was very helpful and precise in explaining how the program works and what my responsibilities are. I especially liked how he explained how I will stay in touch. He was kind and resourceful throughout the process.

1 year ago Edited February 21, 2023

Feb. 21st, 2023

Tonya Tinsley Philadelphia, PA

I am so glad I made the choice to come on board with ACCS, and my rep Clark S was the absolute best. He helped me understand how they could benefit me and my financial situation. Now I can rest at night and no more anxiety. Thank you ACCS and Clark for helping me.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to hear this!

Feb. 16th, 2023

Sherrie Clark San Antonio, TX

I was apprehensive & had questions, how I could benefit from the program. Tara B. was exceptional and knowledgeable. passionate to explain the pros & cons. I appreciate her patience answering every one of my concerns. never aggressive or pushy. in the end it was up to me to get back on the right track with help.

Jan. 26th, 2023

Luis Portcullis Houston, TX

Dan R helped be through your the process of getting my loan and helping me take my steps to financial freedom! I’m not sure if he’ll see this or remember helping me since my review is a little late but I will always remember what he and ACCS has done for me. Thank you ACCS AND DAN R!!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to have been able to help!

Jan. 25th, 2023

Daisy Esparza Los Angeles, CA

Tara is great! She was charismatic, kind, understanding and patient. Walked through all the pros and cons and was reassuring. I promised to give her 6 months and she promised to show me the outcome will be brighter by then then. Let's see!

Jan. 17th, 2023

mamour Cisse Longview, TX

David is very persistent in help me. He keeps his promisses and try to help get the most out the program. He is amazing with great listening skills and polite. David is professional and eager to help. I enjoy working with David because he explain all my concerns and fears during the process.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to David!

Jan. 11th, 2023

Dr. Joan Jaimes Austin, TX

I just started the program and am very grateful for David W’s help during the enrollment process. In such stressful times it really makes a world of a difference when you have someone there to answer all your questions via phone, text or email. I sincerely appreciate your help and am looking forward to being debt free once and for all!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to help!

Jan. 11th, 2023

Alwyne Williams Houston, TX

David W was the best!! We started the process a few months, he gave me enough information to make the best decision regarding the rebuilding of my financial stability. I can admit being reserved initially, but after looking around David presented an offer that couldn’t be beat! Thanks again David!!!

Jan. 4th, 2023

Ismael Abarca Phoenix, AZ

Excellent!!!ACCS helped me in restoring my credit I am really greatfull. and thankfull for that!!! I would recomend ACCS to anyone trying to fix their credit.Because of ACCS I am now approved and in process of buying a new home build.Thank you very much ACCS!!!!!!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to assist you! Thank you!

Nov. 5th, 2021

Destiny Castel Pacoima, CA

ACCS Has helped me so much and relieved so much stress off of me! They are continuously updating me on any changing to my account and help lower balances for me. I would 100% recommend them. The settles a laon for me instead of 6,000 I had to pay now its only 3,000 😍

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate the recommendation!

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Karen E. Houston, TX

I have been a customer with American Credit Card Solutions for 5 months and I already have two accounts settled! They work fast, they keep you fully updated with progress, and everyone I’ve ever spoken with has always been super nice and have answered all my questions with no hesitation. I am a proud ACCS customer :)

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Teresa Hamilton Stamps, AR

Customer Review Video

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the recommendation!

Jan. 22nd, 2021