Best Company Guarantee American Credit Card Solutions Logo

American Credit Card Solutions

5.9

LAST UPDATED: June 27th, 2022

American Credit Card Solutions offers debt settlement services in 17 states. Ideal candidates for American Credit Card Solutions debt settlement services have at least $10,000 in unsecured debt. If you have lower amounts of unsecured debt, you can use the free consultation to see if you qualify for the company’s services.

Video Customer Reviews

Cindy Barber Customer Review Video About American Credit Card Solutions

Cindy Barber

Corryn Moore Customer Review Video About American Credit Card Solutions

Corryn Moore

Teresa Hamilton Customer Review Video About American Credit Card Solutions

Teresa Hamilton

The Good

• Follows Federal Trade Commission Rules and Regulations
  • Accredited with IAPDA
  • 24/7 Access to Account

Follows Federal Trade Commission Rules and Regulations

American Credit Card Solutions follows the standards set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for debt settlement. These guidelines include providing free consultations and charging no upfront fees.

The company’s commitment to these standards demonstrates its dedication to treating clients well.

Accredited with IAPDA

American Credit Card Solutions is accredited with the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA), one of the main organizations that sets industry standards for debt relief. We always like to see companies with this accreditation as it shows they are committed to maintaining a standard of ethical behavior in business.

24/7 Access to Account

If you enroll your debt with American Credit Card Solutions, you’ll have full access to your account with your debt settlement savings through the online client portal. The company’s customer service representatives will also contact you with updates on your case.

The Bad

• Cost
  • Credit Score Impact
  • Limited Availability

Cost

Debt settlement services can be expensive. Debt settlement companies typically charge a set percentage of the total debt you enroll in their program. Fees for debt settlement are regulated by law, so the costs will vary based on your location. Ask questions and be sure you understand how much settlement will cost during the free consultation.

Credit Score Impact

Debt settlement usually has a negative effect on your credit score because clients generally stop making payments on their debts. Have a plan to rebuild your credit score before entering debt settlement.

The debts listed on your credit report will be marked as “settled” once you’ve reached and paid the settlement with creditors.

Limited Availability

American Credit Card Solutions only offers services in 17 states. If its services are not available in your area, you’ll need to consider other debt relief service providers.

The Bottom Line

If you’re interested in debt settlement, American Credit Card Solutions is a good company to consider. Take advantage of the free consultation to ask questions about the process, its costs, and ways to mitigate the risks.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

not_listed_location

American Credit Card Solutions Frequently Asked Questions

What is American Credit Card Solutions?

American Credit Card Solutions is a debt settlement company based out of Maryland. The company specializes in settling unsecured debt amounts over $10,000. Unsecured debt can include credit card debt, personal loan debt, or medical bill debt.

What is the difference between debt settlement and debt consolidation?

Debt settlement involves negotiating with your creditor or creditors to settle your debt for less than you owed originally. You then pay the creditor the lower amount, and your case is closed. Debt consolidation involves taking out a single loan to pay off your debts from different creditors, so you now only have one loan to pay off that is accruing interest at a hopefully lower rate, rather than multiple debts at all different rates.

How does American Credit Card Solutions compare to other top companies?

American Credit Card Solutions has been in business nearly 15 years, which puts it right on par with top competitors such as Freedom Debt Relief or Accredited Debt Relief, which have both been in business between 14 and 20 years. In terms of reviews, American Credit Card Solutions reviews are nearly all positive. The company has over 100 reviews and still maintains a 4.9/5 star average review score, which is impressive. Other competitors such as National Debt Relief may have more reviews, but the average star rating is closer to 4.5/5.

What services does American Credit Card Solutions offer?

American Credit Card Solutions is primarily a debt settlement company. It does not offer debt consolidation loans, nor is is a credit repair company. The ideal candidate for American Credit Card Solutions' services is someone who has more than $10,000 in unsecured debt (from credit card debt, personal loan debt, etc) who is looking for a company to help them negotiate with their creditors to lower the overall amount of debt they owe.
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Brenda Anderson Waxahachie, TX

I signed up with the American credit card solutions after I had bad credit and a bankruptcy. By doing so I felt like my credit score went higher and higher and I didn’t really have to do the work thanks to this company. They have an amazing customer service group of people. I didn’t think the price was bad either. Very professional and reasonable. I went from a bad credit score to her excellent credit score

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to assist you! Thank you!

May. 26th, 2022

Michele Pickett Eastpointe, MI

I have been with the program for about 2yrs now and I can honestly say I feel really good about the direction that its going in. I am very happy with the choice I made and I thank you all for your kindness and support that you all have showed me

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are glad we were able to help!

Feb. 22nd, 2022

Stefani Montgomery New York, NY

I would highly recommend this company! They are friendly, knowledgeable and true to their word. I have never done credit card consolidation and they worked with me every step of the way. There were no hidden fees or surprises. They worked with all of the creditors so I didn’t have to. My credit score took the initial hit like they said it would and from there has been on a steady incline. I am excited to have this burden lifted off of me and see my credit continue to increase. If you’re thinking about credit card consolidation, I would definitely give them a call.

grandma856 Winchester, CA

I joined the ACCS debt program 2 yrs ago (after researching several similar companies). And I am very pleased! The counselors and representatives are very respectful, pleasant, and knowledgeable. They always answer their phones,( you actually speak to a human). My payments to ACCS each month are applied to my debt exactly as promised. My monthly payments are about 1/3 of what I was originally paying to my creditors! I have complete access to my account, so it's easy to keep track of payments, settlements and amounts still owed. Over the past year, my credit score has increased by 85 points, and I am finally able to actually save money each month. Thank you ACCS!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

You are so welcome, thank you!!

Mark Hanes Colonial Heights, VA

I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THAT AMERICAN CREDIT CARD SOLUTIONS HANDLES MY ACCOUNT. WHEN I HAVE A QUESTION OR QUESTIONS THEY COMFORT ME IN HANDLING THE SITUATION FOR ME. FOR EXAMPLE: IF I GET A CALL FROM THE DEBT COLLECTOR ACCS TELLS ME NOT TO ANSWER THE CALL AND WHEN I RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM MY CREDITOR'S THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH I SEND THE BILLS THROUGH GMAIL AND THEY RECEIVE IT THE SAME DAY. ALSO THEY WILL NOTIFY ME WHEN THEY RECEIVE MY BILLS AND DEBT COLLECTOR LETTERS WHICH MAKES ME FEEL SECURE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ONLY WORKING WITH ME BUT MY CREDITORS AS WELL. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AT ACCS ARE VERY PLEASANT TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE AND ARE VERY HELPFUL IN HANDLING MY SITUATION.

Christopher DeFeo Bear, DE

Great experience with American credit card solutions they worked really hard and help me out with all my accounts I had to pay off did a great job and more upfront and transparent with everything enjoyed working with them

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so glad we were able to assist you!

Ismael Abarca Phoenix, AZ

Excellent!!!ACCS helped me in restoring my credit I am really greatfull. and thankfull for that!!! I would recomend ACCS to anyone trying to fix their credit.Because of ACCS I am now approved and in process of buying a new home build.Thank you very much ACCS!!!!!!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to assist you! Thank you!

Destiny Castel Pacoima, CA

ACCS Has helped me so much and relieved so much stress off of me! They are continuously updating me on any changing to my account and help lower balances for me. I would 100% recommend them. The settles a laon for me instead of 6,000 I had to pay now its only 3,000 😍

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate the recommendation!

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Deborah Teed Orlando, FL

I had an excellent experience with ACCS from the beginning of the process to the end when I qualified for the fresh start program. The customer service was also excellent, they contacted me on a regular basis to see if I needed anything. I can’t say enough good about them! If you need help with straightening out your debt situation don’t hesitate to call them as I highly recommend their services.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you!

Jun. 28th, 2022

Deniza Contreras Tucson, AZ

I am so pleased that I chose ACCS to help me with creditors. They keep in touch with me, the keep me updated and are very helpful. The reassurance that they have given me is awesome, especially when I was so nervous when I started the process. Everyone is so kind, and so knowledgeable and always ready to help and answer my questions. I would recommend ACCS to anyone. Thank You!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Alex Goodyear, AZ

I was very Leary on joining these kind of companies but I knew I needed help with the financial hole I got myself into. After looking at all my options I’m glad I went with this company. They upgraded their website and it is more detailed and it’s nice to be able to track how your money is being dispensed. Pay attention to it. Just like you do your own bank. If you have any questions or concerns customer service is very helpful in answering your questions.

Dave Guerra Potterville, MI

They were able to settle for about 50% less than what I owed. Great customer service and they answered every question I have ever asked in a very polite and professional answer. Everytime I need to move a payment date, they asked no questions and were able to move it. They saved me a bunch of money and I would recommend them to anyone in my situation.

Jacqueline Robinson Austin, TX

when I first became acquainted with your organization, I was a bit reluctant because I did not want my creditors to lose any money. But since I have no choice except to go through with it I have found your company to be quite friendly and polite, not to mention patient, especially Mr Danny C. I found him to be very nice and honest. He needs a raise for his hard work. I am happy with your company because you solve things with persistence and in a timely manner. Most importantly you keep in contact with people so that we may know what's going on. Thank you so much.

Shalonda Kelly Columbia, SC

I've been on the program for a year now and they've settled 4 out of my 8 accounts so far! I am very pleased with how this process has been thus far. All of my questions and concerns are answered in a timely fashion.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Oct. 19th, 2021

Karen E. Houston, TX

I have been a customer with American Credit Card Solutions for 5 months and I already have two accounts settled! They work fast, they keep you fully updated with progress, and everyone I’ve ever spoken with has always been super nice and have answered all my questions with no hesitation. I am a proud ACCS customer :)

Teresa Hamilton Stamps, AR

Customer Review Video

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Paula Thigpen Baltimore, MD

They are very proactive in contacting you about your account. They are courteous and professional in all aspects of their work. They put you at ease with the process. They explain the process so you have no doubts about the various work with creditors.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Claudia Wright Austin, TX

While I am new to working this company there customer service is hands down the best. With these trying time the have been there every step of the way. With support, understanding, and solutions. I will continue working with them and refer them to family and friends.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you so much! We appreciate the referral!

Jenn K. New Oxford, PA

I have had nothing but top notch service from the minute I initiated contact with ACCS. Everyone has been professional, friendly, quick to assure me that there is help available through ACCS and answered my questions even when I re-asked some of the same ones just to be assured I was making the right decision.

Peggy Gearhart Three Oaks, MI

ACCS has been a lifesaver for me.. getting me out of debt and i can trust them to do what they say. If I call with a question or concern they are quick and efficient and very nice to deal with .. id recommend them to anyone who needs a new start .. thank you

Eva Scott Coatesville, PA

American Credit Card Services have definitely been a major solution for me. With the debt that I have and still have they have been very encouraging as to it being resolved. I am so grateful that I chose American Credit Card Solutions they are wonderful!

Paul Wilson Williamsport, MD

My experience with ACCS has been tremendous! Every staff member that I've had contact with has been very personable and prompt in helping resolve any issue I may have. They are only a phone call away and I've never had to wait or talk to a machine. This would certainly be the first company I would recommend to anyone!

Robert Kompes Jr Phoenix, AZ

This company is GREAT... they worked with my creditors and got good deals/ payoffs! Any time I had a question and called the associates I spoke with were professional and treated me like they cared about helping me achieve my goal of getting out of debt and paying my creditors. Thanks You!!!! Robert Kompes Hr.

Kathy Varble Richmond, IN

It was a wonderful feeling and burden your company took off our shoulders. My payments were affordable . Miss Angie was the best at answering all my questions. I would recommend your company to anyone! Thank You so much!!

pS Lodi, CA

This was a very difficult decision for me to make, but I could no longer manage the payments and was falling further and further behind. ACCS provided me with an option to consolidate my debt and resolve my payments. The process isn't always easy, but they have stayed in touch with me and let me know what's going on with my accounts and the resolution of my debt. I got myself into this situation, but I'm grateful for ACCS helping me get out of it.

Cindy Barber Tulsa, OK

Customer Review Video

Beth Bradshaw Vallejo, CA

They are terrible. I would never have gone with the knowing thier business model is to take it to collections, I paid more for paying off a card on thier plan than if I had paid myself. It is a scam no matter what this website says

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Beth, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we appreciate your honest feedback. We do strive to make sure all of our customers are satisfied and believe that there may be some confusion regarding your account with us. We'd love the opportunity to speak more with you regarding this matter. Please feel free to call or email us directly and we'll be happy to continue this conversation. Hope to hear from you soon!

May. 4th, 2022

Elizabeth IA

accs has got me almost out of date. Works with me when I have a problem. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Will be recommending accs to my family and friends

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate your recommendation! Thank you!

Long Family Houston, TX

This company was able to help me in taking back control of my life. Quick response and professionalism was Top Class. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Oct. 26th, 2021

maureen condosta Scranton, PA

I’m so happy that they took over the payments on my credit cards , worked out deals and alleviated my worries. I just made my final payment and am thrilled

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to be able to help!

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Amenta Johnson Amelia Court House, VA

They are very informative and a pleasure to work with, the only negative is they will not settle your accounts in 90 days and they will not be less than 50% as promised. But I would use them again.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We appreciate your feedback!

Oct. 20th, 2021

Jimmy Davis Essex, MD

It's a great feeling when you get a phone call from ACCS and they let you know, that they were able to settle one of my accounts. It makes me feel good.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to help!

Oct. 20th, 2021

Michelle W Mesa, AZ

American Credit Card Solutions have been awesome! I was on medical leave twice. They was more than willing to work with me. My credit score has also went up since I been working with them.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy to hear that!

Marcie Terry Conway, AR

ACCS has done such a wonderful job working with me and helping me clear up my debt. The patience of their client services team is fantastic, everyone I have interacted with have been so kind. I'm thankful I ran across them

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to our customer service team!

Shelly Ashland, PA

ACCS has been the easiest to work with. Always helpful and answered my questions. The process was easy and ACCS worked hard to be the contact person with my creditors and help me get to financial freedom. Thank you!

Louetta Cagle , TX

The staff are friendly and helpful. I just started the program so i haven't had any issues resolved yet..but just knowing how much they Will be helping me and my payment is affordable..i can already breathe!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so happy we were able to help!

Jan. 19th, 2021

TaNeshia Akers Galax, VA

They have been absolutely amazing to work with. They keep in contact with me about my account and call and keep me up to date. One of the best companies I have EVER worked with!

Thank you so much!

Sandy Grassie Columbia, MD

The whole process was handled professionally and efficiently. Every rep that I’ve had contact with has been great. Jordan went above and beyond for me and I greatly appreciated her time and knowledge.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you! We will definitely pass this on to Jordyn!

Jun. 19th, 2020

Terri Kansas City, MO

I give ACCS a five star! I would recommend anyone to use this company as they have been awesome! Make sure you ask for Jordyn! She’s your girl and will do you right!!!! I love the people (especially Jordyn) !!!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

Thank you for the recommendation!! We will make sure to pass this along to Jordyn as well!

Jun. 18th, 2020

Tina Larsen Burbank, CA

Everyone I have spoken with has been friendly and informative. They answer my questions so that I can understand the answer and I feel no judgement over the situation I fine myself in. Thank You11

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We are so glad we have been able to help!

Marta Hernandez Hialeah, FL

Thanks ACCS.... good attention and professionalism in every call.... your help has changed my financial life from the beginning.... I definitely recommend it to everyone.... Thank you.

M anthony San Antonio, TX

They are very professional when you call them they take care of all your needs if you need help they are very understanding about your need I would highly recommend accs to anyone that is having financial difficulties

Leroy George Orange Park, FL

Customer service is a plus. I spoke with Erin, she was very polite and professional. I had a simply question and she took care of it. Erin, thanks for your quick service you provided.

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to our Customer Service team!

Donald F Tutino Campbell, CA

I had numerous questions about my new account and how the process worked. The Client Services staff patiently worked with me and all my questions and concerns. I am very impressed with their level of customer service!

Reply from American Credit Card Solutions

We will be sure to pass this on to our team, thank you!

LORRY MAY York Haven, PA

They have been very helpful, from my initial contact, through account set-up, and now during the negotiation process, everyone I've had contact with have gone the extra mile.

Tony Amarillo, TX

American credit card solutions has done a great job dealing with my situation. Everyone I have spoken with have been very helpful and courteous to the needs of resolving my issues.

Andrea Smithfield, NC

Honestly at first I was so nervous about this process. But every step of the way all it took was a phone call and I received a satisfactory answer from a friendly person every time. So far, so good!!

Jessica Demarce Pawnee, OK

They have made the process of becoming debt free from my credit cards so painless and have worked with me when I was struggling with payments and there employees really go above and beyond for me...

Elizabeth Rochester, PA

I believe this company does a good job resolving debt. I had 14 credit cards that I had to pay and was unable to do so because of circumstances beyond my control. I gave them 9 creditors to pay and have paid off 4 of them in the last 6 months. What a great team effort.

Dawayne M. East Lansing, MI

They have helped me tremendously with my debt. The rates at which they settle are very high. All of my creditors but one were settled super quickly, the last one was just being super stubborn.