Sky Blue Credit Repair has offered credit repair services and credit restoration to those looking to improve their bad credit scores since its beginning in 1989.

search

Highlight: Reputable services

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers credit repair services nationwide and is compliant with the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). Additionally, Sky Blue Credit Repair is both licensed and registered with the States Attorney General office.

The company provides a professional analysis of negative items to dispute, credit score assistance, a promise of faster item disputes, and credit rebuilding guidance to all clients.

Sky Blue Credit Repair also offers more than just credit repair services. The extra services the company provides include debt validation, goodwill letters, and negotiation guidance if needed.

This credit repair company is known for its customer service and helpful credit repair services. Additionally, the company is focused on cleaning up bad credit and improving credit scores in a relatively short amount of time for all consumers.

Read on to learn more about the company's services and to read verified Sky Blue Credit Repair reviews

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Experienced Staff
  • Credit Report Suggestions
  • Number of Items Removed
  • Package Discount
  • Dispute Process
  • Cancellation and Refund Policy
  • Education Center

The company's repair process makes it easy for potential clients to get started on their credit repair journey for a monthly fee of $79.

After submitting a simple online signup form, Sky Blue Credit Repair specialists will immediately get started on preparing the case and getting their clients back on the right financial track to good credit.

After enrollment, clients will have access to a user-friendly online portal where they can track their progress, update information, communicate with company professionals, and more.

Additionally, Sky Blue Credit Repair consumers can also expect the following:

Experienced Staff

Sky Blue Credit Repair has credit repair specialists who will professionally manage each client's credit bureau disputes.

This credit repair company promises that its staff works to provide "honest answers, realistic expectations, and credit repair solutions that work". Sky Blue Credit Repair also strives for transparency with its customer service initiatives.

Credit Report Suggestions

After enrollment, the repair service will review the client's poor credit issues and will identify possible negative items to dispute that will ensure optimal credit repair.

Additionally, Sky Blue Credit Repair will offer personal and customized FICO score recommendations which include credit score optimization and applicable credit rebuilding steps and tips.

Number of Items Removed

Sky Blue Credit Repair's focus is to remove as many negative items as possible on clients' credit reports within a short amount of time.

Many other companies within the credit repair industry require long time spans to successfully clean up their clients' credit reports and improve client credit scores. According to the company's website, Sky Blue Credit Repair will dispute 15 items — five per credit bureau — every 35 days.

Although the credit repair process can vary depending on the client's initial credit situation, Sky Blue Credit Repair works with all three of the major credit reporting bureaus and continues to strive for quick results regardless of the situation.

Package Discount

The company offers a discount for all couples that enroll in its credit repair services. Couples can be simultaneously enrolled to repair their credit.

According to the repair service's website, couples do not have to be married to be able to take advantage of the couples discount.

Sky Blue Credit Repair's couple discount allows couples to save significant money on a monthly basis. Although it's common for couples to sign up for credit repair services together, some credit repair companies do not offer a couples discount.

Dispute Process

Sky Blue Credit Repair uses a simple three-step credit dispute process to remove negative inaccuracies like late payments. The company challenges clients' credit report items from all three major credit bureaus.

Sky Blue Credit Repair's credit specialists will send "customized re-disputes" to the credit bureaus if the negative items that were challenged for dispute are not corrected. This process is designed to raise the client's chances of obtaining their desired credit results.

Cancellation and Refund Policy

With Sky Blue Credit Repair, clients have the ability to cancel enrolled repair services at any time without any additional charge or obligation.

Members can pause their membership with Sky Blue Credit Repair by going to their online portal or by directly coordinating over the phone with Sky Blue Credit Repair representatives.

The credit repair firm also offers a 90-day refund policy for all clients. If clients are unhappy with the first 90 days of their credit repair service membership with Sky Blue Credit Repair, then the company promises to refund all of their payments without any additional conditions.

Credit repair services can be unpredictable at times which is why Sky Blue Credit Repair offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Education Center

Sky Blue Credit Repair provides an online education center that all website visitors can access.

The company's education center covers topics including credit tips, a credit repair guide, a credit score guide, how-to guides, and much more.

Sky Blue Credit Repair's main blog discusses topics like debt validation, identity theft, credit bureaus, credit repair mistakes, credit bureau disputes, credit reports, and scores, etc.

Overall, the credit repair firm's website appears to provide significantly more educational information than the average credit repair company.

The Bad

• Case Setup Cost
  • Package Options

While Sky Blue Credit Repair has over two decades of experience in the credit repair industry, there are still aspects of the company's service that could be improved.

For example, unlike many other credit repair companies, Sky Blue Credit Repair does not appear to provide a free consultation for potential clients.

Although Sky Blue Credit Repair does have an impressive reputation, there are a few things potential clients should be aware of before signing up.

Case Set-Up Cost

The company charges customers an initial fee. This one-time setup fee of $79 is charged after the first six days of credit repair service that is provided.

Package Options

Sky Blue Credit Repair only offers limited package options (only difference in packages are individuals and couple pricing).

Other companies within the credit repair industry offer a variety of services and packages (some even offer customizable services) with varied monthly fee and setup fee options.

The Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair is one of the more fast-paced credit repair companies in the industry when compared to other credit repair firms.

The company has a proven three-step credit repair and credit restoration process that continues to help you improve your poor credit, enhance your credit history, and help you reach other financial goals.

Sky Blue Credit Repair is also compliant with the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA), works with all three major credit bureaus, and offers debt validation services, goodwill letter services, as well as cease and desist letters as part of its credit repair process.

Potential clients will need to be active participants in the credit repair process, meaning Sky Blue will require clients to obtain the credit reports and keep an open line of communication between the credit bureaus and the case.

Unfortunately, the company charges an initial fee of $69 after six days of provided credit restoration service. This setup fee is steeper than what some other credit repair companies charge for the repair process.

Overall, Sky Blue Credit Repair will strive to improve your credit within a short amount of time, but keep in mind that credit repair processes may vary.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Shaneice

October 15th, 2019 Statesville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After reading reviews, I began my SKY BLUE CREDIT REPAIR journey on Oct 8th. I absolutely LOVE how they constantly keep you updated on what they're doing. I receive an email almost daily from them. No question I have has gone unanswered. Even before they took out my first payment, 6 days after sign up, they made me feel like my file was important to them. The steps that I needed to take to assist them was not much to ask at all. They determine which items would be best to dispute and which ones could cause a legal issue by disputing. I haven't seen any changes yet since it has only been 6 days but I feel like we've gotten a lot accomplished already! I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in my credit score the next few months!

Her

October 15th, 2018 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We used and loved!! Husband score raise 100 points.

Frank

September 21st, 2018 Mastic, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Sky Blue Credit in 2010 and I had a scores in the 400s. Worth every penny! JUST 5 months later I was driving a new truck. They we're easy to get a hold of and very helpful.

Laurie Horridge

July 5th, 2018 East Greenwich, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sky Blue removed 11 inaccuracies from my report by disputing derogatory items. But the best help they gave me was a conversation I had with them about how to quickly increase my score. They suggested I pay down one particular card that had a large balance. I took their advice and my score increased 60 points in one month! After about 4 months they called me to check in and advised that they really thought I was on the right track and that there was minimal additional stuff they could do for me so they suggested I terminate their services for now. How often does a company on an automatic payment plan call to suggest that you stop paying them because they've finished their job????!!!! Excellent and honest service!

Taylor Siren

June 25th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Sky Blue helps you repair your credit score easily and without effort.

Laura

May 22nd, 2018 South Bend, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Sky Blue to clean up some of my credit problems. In the first round they got 14 things off my report!! We did another round just to see if anything else would come off, no it didn't. I am very happy I went with this company. I have referred a few friends to use them as well. Thanks for doing a great job! Customer support was great as well. Any time I had a question I would call and speak with an Enghish speaking rep and they always had an answer for me!

Domanique

February 12th, 2018 Wildwood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went from 525 to 672 in 30 days.... Sky-blue is the best & very affordable!

Linda y Haywood

January 25th, 2018 Cypress, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sky Blue , I want to say thank you because before you started on myself/husband credit, Life was hard due to bad credit. You did just what you said repaired my credit. Things are better for me and family. Promise kept thank you.............rate 6 stars Haywood family

Morris D Ginyard

January 24th, 2018 Montgomery, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was with Blue Sky for 6 months. In that time they did get some items deleted on my credit report but my score didn't improve. I never spoke to anyone from the company until i decided to stop using the service. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone based on the fact that they did very little and the fact that you have to pay another company to get credit reports for them. If you're looking to improve your credit 10 points in 6 months then this is the company to hire. If you're looking for more then there are better companies where you actually pay a flat fee without having to pay a second company to provide reports to them.

Steve Clark

October 23rd, 2016

Sky Blue Credit have been truly awesome in helping increase our credit score to enable us to finally buy a home. They're very friendly and are happy to help answer any questions you have. We didn't really know anything about how credit repair works so it was good to get an overall understanding of the process from them.

Tyco

July 15th, 2016 Boca Raton, FL

Outstanding company! I was with Sky Blue for 4 months, my scores went up over 100 points, and everything about the experience was easy! They are very easy and satisfying to communicate with, and when I was done they told me! I suggest you try this company!|

Sylvia

May 24th, 2016

Great experience with Sky Blue. I had a great call with a sales lady, no pressure at all, and I signed up and I'm up and running. She answered all of my questions and she asked me some questions to make sure they could help me. That was very impressive and reassuring way to start. I love that!

Mateo

May 24th, 2016 Boca Raton, FL

They removed almost every bad thing from my report and my credit scores are over 700 for the first time ever. When I was done last week they emailed to tell me that there was nothing left to do so no more charges from them. What great service and honest.

David Tavares Jr

May 24th, 2016 Makawao, HI

There sign up process is very fast, and as promised once they received my credit report they went to work sending out disputes. After the first rounds were sent out I received letters from the credit bureau's requesting verification that I sent the disputes. Sky Blue asked for verification documents which I sent out. I was then told it was in my best interest to wait til the second round of disputes to send out the verification letters instead of resubmitting the first round of disputes. Reluctantly I agreed as they are the experts. So when the second round of letters went out I was told the verification documents were submitted as well. Unfortunately again the credit bureau's sent out letters requesting verification. So I canceled my service with them and was refunded. They were quick and easy to deal with but there services is very lacking.

Brandee

May 24th, 2016 Sewickley, PA

Skyblue was wonderful to work with. They kept me in the loop every step of the way. I had to email them documents from time to time and there were real people emailing back! (Not generic, autogenerated emails!) sky blue was a help in removing some negative claims on my report. I would definitely recommend them!

Janet

May 24th, 2016 Richmond, VA

About 3 years ago, I had to get my credit fixed before getting a mortgage for my house. It was a mess & I was referred to some VERY expensive repair places. I found SkyBlue online & one of the biggest things I liked was there was no contract. I used their services for about 6 months and between their hard work & mine, my credit went up 100 points in that time. Nope, that's not an exaggeration. I've recommended these folks to anyone who's had a hard time getting stuff off their credit report. SkyBlue isn't really doing anything you can't do yourself, except that they have the time & resources & won't be worn down by trying to deal with the creditors...and you know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry if this sounds like a commercial, but this company is truly awesome & not only would I highly recommend them, I'd use them again if the need arose.

A. Simmons

May 24th, 2016 North Grafton, MA

When you call them they are extremely polite. they answer any questions and give you advice. I have had so many items removed, even a bankruptcy on one of the credit bureau reports. My scores have gone up and up consistently each month. I would highly recommend them. THANK you Sky Blue.

Wendy

May 24th, 2016 Snellville, GA

One week in and I could not be happier. They did a fantastic job of figuring out my credit report (which I could not do!) and the first batch of disputes is already out. I'm excited!

Odell rice

May 24th, 2016 Decatur, GA

I recently wrote a bad review about this company sky blue I was wrong are young lady by the name of Sabrina gave me a call and she was concerned about my experience with their company she showed me a lot of class dignity and integrity in my opinion because of that this company is probably the best credit repair company you can deal with because of the camera people that work there such as Sabrina

Alanna R.

May 24th, 2016 FL

Great people. They got a ton of bad marks deleted and gave me some really helpful advice. My scores went way up in five months! When they were done they told me so and stopped charging! That was a couple of months ago. I needed some advice yesterday and emailed. They answered right away and totally solved my problem. My experience with Sky Blue was that they always put me first, no pushy sales, and very satisfying.

bill

May 24th, 2016 Canoga Park, CA

Get a one since I got a full refund. Just a go through the motions Repair company. Don't know WHAT or if their they are sending anything , unless you receive credit inquires in the mail. Improved nothing, removed nothing! No one line site to track progress!

Vernon

May 24th, 2016 Gales Ferry, CT

I thought after paying off all my debt that after 6 months I would be fine and could apply auto loan. I was wrong some of the creditors did not report back to all three credit bureaus. So I was shot down for the loan. When I pulled my report I had a 430, 500 & 450 as credit scores. To sum it up I started with Sky Blue 2/15 they sent out my disputes and within the 35 day period I had 3 items removed and 2 updated. My score jumped 80 points on my lowest score. Sky Blue recently sent out another batche of disputes about a week ago. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from credit bureaus. Sky Blue is an excellent choice for your credit repair needs. If you payed or settled all your debts you need to makes sure the information is accurate or even erased. Sky Blue can help you.

Mark K

May 24th, 2016 Arlington, TX

great i used them from December 14 to April 15 and saw my scores increase over 60 points from doing what they told me to do and seeing a lot of negative things removed from report...very satisfied with results that was money well spent..would recommend to anyone very easy to work with great customer service it was even easy to cancel when i was done with their service

DOUGLAS M. HENRY

May 24th, 2016 Cameron, MO

I GIVE THEM A 10+ AS THEY APPEAR TO BE VERY ECONIMICAL AND USER FRIENDLY

Steve

May 24th, 2016 Summerfield, FL

I signed up for Blue Sky and after analyzing my credit they told me I had the types derogatory files that can't be removed and they will fall off my credit in a certain amount of time so they gave me the option of a full refund which I asked for and received. Thanks guys for being honest and upfront by letting me know I'd just be wasting my money on your service with my current situation. My wife is still going to use them as they can help her and we'll let her get the mortgage for our next home.

Z. Perkins

May 24th, 2016 Chicago, IL

I started working with them in December of last year. and man the difference a year makes. I was getting turned down left and right by credit card companies before and now everywhere I apply I'm getting accepted. They did an excellent job of repairing my credit and updating me on the status through e-mails. When I called they were very patient and knowledgeable and they are my #1 choice when it comes to credit repair. P.S. I just got a 2013 car because of my now excellent credit thanks Sky Blue Credit Repair.

R Feratovic

May 24th, 2016 Wethersfield, CT

Great company I highly recommended them. Best company I have ever been enrolled with. Best decision I made in a while awesome customer service and website. Fast emails in 5 days they had already sent out disputes, they waste no time and they get down right to the point. I highly recommended them it is really worth every Penney.

A Miranda

May 24th, 2016 Framingham, MA

I got started with Sky Blue one week ago. Here is what they did so far: They did a complete analysis of my credit report, picked out the disputable accounts, gave me a game plan to review, gave me solid advice for improving my scores, fired off my first round of disputes to all three bureaus, and even sent me a “disputes sent” notice to keep me in the loop. Awesome! General impressions: They are quick, friendly, organized, honest, no BS sales talk or crazy promises. They are off to a great start with me!

calvin watson jr

May 24th, 2016 Smyrna, GA

I like them and will be trying them again

John C

May 24th, 2016 Nesconset, NY

Sky Blue gets top marks from me. I have been a client for about a month and here is some feedback. After I signed up on the web, I had a couple of questions so I called them. I called I got through in about one minute of wait time. In my world that is about as good as it gets. They guy I spoke with was professional and friendly and made getting setup a breeze. I had a few other communications with them and they were all handled well and promptly. So they get good marks on customer service. On day four I got an email saying the first batch of disputes was sent out which I thought was pretty fast and I appreciated the timely update. They also gave me some good ways to improve my credit score by hitting some sweet spots on balances, and paying off a small recent collection. The first results came in yesterday and more than half of the items they disputed have been deleted. Very good operation. Recommended!

Aj

April 7th, 2016 Washington, DC

I spent over a year with this company. My credit score barely moved and the representatives are rude and lazy!!!!

Kay

April 5th, 2016 San Angelo, TX

This company will take 59 dollars before even looking at your credit report too see if they can help you. It is very easy too get through to them until you want too cancel or get a refund. Every time I called too cancel I was told nobody was available to take my call. I finally had to get upset about getting the run around and wallla!!! I got through. the day I canceled services they told me I could not get a email confirmation and a week later they took money from my bank account without authorization. This place is a pure scam. I have in the past used Lexington law and had non of these problems they don't even take your money till they know they can help. Fyi you can also dispute incorrect things on your credit report for free on your own. It is easy and it works. Just call Experian transunion exc.

Steven

September 15th, 2014 Shawnee, KS

One of my three credit bureau scores actually went down, the other two barely moved, not worth the money...

Monique L

August 6th, 2014 Chesapeake, VA

Can't believe my reports transformation!! Can't say thank you enough!! Excellent company!!

Duncan M

June 9th, 2014 Boca Raton, FL

My experience with this company (Sky Blue) has been excellent! In the few months I have been a member they have been great to deal with. The customer service people are very impressive and knowledgeable, which is something I am very picky about. I just got another bunch of results in this last week and so far about half of the bad stuff on my reports has been deleted. I am more than happy. Getting your credit fixed can really change your outlook on things. I recommend it!

Tenaya

May 14th, 2014 El Cajon, CA

Just over a year ago my credit report was in 580 range. After almost a year of using their services it is now in 700 range. Before using their services I didn't think there was much I could with my credit report, Very much to my surprise and satisfaction they were able to remove 27 items off my credit report. Their staff was professional and kept me updated every step of the way. I have recommended their services to friends, family, mortgage lenders etc, and will continue to do so. You guys are phenomenal. I cannot say enough great things about this company. Because of their great work I am now looking into buying my first home. I wish I had known about them sooner, if you want top notch service, affordable rates to fix your credit these are the only people I trust and they will get the job done right.

john gibbs

May 5th, 2014 South Bend, IN

Sky blue helped raise my credit from a 560 to almost 720. Not only was I able to buy my first home, I was also able to purchase a new car for my wife and a credit card company actually raised my credit limit. My next goal is to get my credit to over 750 and I know with everything I learned from Sky Blue Credit Repair there is no question I will get there.

Chandra H

April 14th, 2014 Oklahoma City, OK

I was unable to get preapproved for a home loan due to my low credit score so on 1/18/2014 I signed up with Sky Blue. In about 5 weeks my score shot up 51 points. Thanks to this company I closed on my first home on 4/11/2014. I wish I had known about them years ago. Sky Blue is the one to call if you want your credit repaired.

Peggy Berg

March 7th, 2014 Atlanta, GA

I had 2 erroneous entries on my credit report. The credit reporting agencies ignored me when I followed their processes to correct their errors myself. Sky Blue corrected both errors within 60 days. They were accessible by phone and email whenever I had questions. They were courteous, responsive and effective. When I first called Sky Blue they told me what they could do - and what they could not do. They were honest about the limits and the benefits of their service. This is good company. I recommend them.

Albert

February 18th, 2014 Walnut, CA

i started Sky Blue in January of this year 2014. So far they deleted 3 of my collection accounts. I have a feeling this next round will be a better one. Great job Sky Blue....

Shane comeaux

February 5th, 2014 OK

All good

joi

January 6th, 2014 Glenside, PA

I've been with them for about 6 months now and I've had a total of 15 deletions and my credit score went up around 100 points. Honestly, this was the best decision that I made in a long time, I highly recommend this company! Sky Blue is the best

BT

November 13th, 2013 Lehi, UT

I actually used SkyBlue 3 years ago, but wanted to add my two cents. These were awesome for me. Gave me a ton of advice, and helped me get approved for my first home. Unfortunately the housing bubble burst, and I had to walk away, so I think I'm going to have to call them again soon. LOL

Goofy89

November 13th, 2013 Lehi, UT

Best online sign up process. Easier then buying something on E-bay. These guys are a step ahead with technology.

Bigworm79

October 24th, 2013

I was skeptical but this really works. Well worth the money. I wish I had found them a long time ago when I was trying to repair my credit on my own. They achieved in 3 months what I couldn't do in almost 2 years.

janice P

October 10th, 2013 American Fork, UT

A little confusing after getting started... I guess they can't just remove everything bad on your credit report, but they did help me understand what I needed to do to help improv my credit with settling some of my debts.

Rob

April 30th, 2013 Weston, CT

My credit was left devastated after my divorce with 43 negative entries on my credit report when all was said and done. I initially tried to repair the damage myself but actually ended up making things worse, so I researched credit repair companies and settled on SKYBLUE after reading all the reviews. After 3 months they`ve managed to delete 9 negative entries and they`re still going! So far I`m pleased :)

Amanda

March 12th, 2013 Deerfield Beach, FL

After reading the reviews on this site, I picked Sky Blue and signed up. So far, my experience is just about the best I have seen from an online company. They are very organized and everyone I have dealt with is very competent. They even have a “Get Started” department dedicated to helping new customers get settled. If you are debating doing this, I encourage you to sign up.

Tony R.

March 11th, 2013 Boca Raton, FL

Sky Blue does an outstanding job. Their communications are excellent and the process they use is (IMHO) far superior. From the start everything seems to revolve around increasing your FICO score. In my case this meant disputing certain priority issues first, and also giving me specific advice about building new credit and how to manage it to get the best results. My scores have gone from 520 to 680 in less than 5 months. Great company, really competent people, and excellent results.

June

February 11th, 2013 Culver City, CA

Divorce put me in a bad situation 5 years ago. No matter how much I paid down and paid off My score never increased. After a friend told me of this company I signed up right away. I found out through this company that 9 of the things I paid off had not dropped off or been reported as paid. They helped me write proper letters to get these off. I saw an increase in my score by 40 points. I used the service 4 months. I am now on the right track getting things paid and removed as I go. They are great people. THANK YOU!