Pinnacle Credit Management

5.3

Jason Kizzee Inglewood, CA

I have tried others, but Andre at Pinnacle credit is the very best. He said what he was gonna do and did it! Laid out a plan and was on point. Great communication and prompt service. My credit score was low and I couldn't get to the bottom of it. Problem is solved and still continues to improve. Thanks Andre!

Ian Sargent Fort Lauderdale, FL

After vetting numerous credit repair companies, I choose Pinnacle Credit Management and I'm ecstatic that I did! Andre and his team are extremely knowledgeable and began to repair my credit instantly. I have seen results faster than the other companies said was possible! It feels great to know that my credit will be corrected to where it once was. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Pinnacle. Also, Andre extended a military veteran discount to me that wasn't expected but very much appreciated!

J. Fuse Van Nuys, CA

After Speaking with Andre of PCM regarding my credit issues, I can say he has given me full transparency and an understanding of how the process works. This is not the typical copy and paste dispute or the credit sweep that is considers illegal. He used AI to dispute real inaccuracies on credit reports. I’ve had my share of companies helping me with my credit in the past and I will tell you, I’ve never felt more confident with a company handling my issues like Pinnacle Credit Management is. This has constantly been a stressful weight on my back. But after our conversation based on the process and even my personal issues in life I’m dealing with, I will say Andre is the most humble and professional person I’ve dealt with in a while. I look forward to better credit and I wish Pinnacle Credit Management even more success than they are already receiving. Their process is gonna be a game changer and I don’t know of any other repair companies who handle the process the way they do. I look forward to updating everyone as the process continues.

Meer Islam The Bronx, NY

Good people and solve problems with integrity. Thanks Andre.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Meer, your last name is Islam and you should be ashamed of lying because you and I both know that this review is 100% dishonest. I find it interesting of how subjective and biased people like you that don't seem to get there way are the first to just right down anything negative. In psychology we call this narcissism, and one thing that I have noticed with credit distressed persons is that the vast majority of them falter to OVER SELF INDULGENCE I.E living outside of their means, and having HUGE amounts of entitlement which leads them to believe they can BORROW MONEY FROM OTHERS AND OR ORGANIZATIONS and think that it is 100% ok not to return it. In addition to that I will have you know that I have been in this business for nearly a decade and have been doing well and I would NEVER yell at anybody over the phone, but let's go ahead and analyze the above statements that you wrote in such an ANGRY and RESENTFUL state. "Then he sent me an agreement to my email that I signed online. Next day he started calling me.' <------------- So you basically flat out admitted that you did sign our agreement and I will also remind you that you agreed to pay our standard fee for services on a specific date and you did not even bother to call, and instead I had to call you (Classic Bate & Switch Tactic) Mr. Islam change your name because you give such beautiful terminology and VERY bad name, and so I stand to CORRECT YOU. Rule of thumb when you make the decision to invest in your financial future (The same finances you have messed up because you DEFRAUDED so many creditors throughout your life) it is the time to keep your promises because if one were to be considered HONEST he would keep his word on ALL OF HIS PROMISES! If one to be considered a courteous and RESPECTFUL human being than he would APPRECIATE those men out there that put their life on the line with a business that they have dedicated their life to, to help people in YOUR SITUATION and he would TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION their time. Mr. Islam, Your DID NOT show any appreciation for the FULL HOUR I spent with you dissecting your credit reports and sharing with your strategies in order to help your situation. Strategies that you OBVIOUSLY had no clue existed because remember YOU CALLED ME to FIX YOUR HORRIBLE CREDIT, not the other way around. Mr. Islam, I know that you enjoyed posting this biased and resentful view because you actually think people are going to take it seriously and associate your psychological defects (Lying & Breaking your Promises, Borrowing Money and not returning it) and the experience we had but I would like to inform you that your review shows one thing: You signed an agreement with ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS ON PAYING. You see people like you have NO RESPECT OR CONSIDERATION for other peoples time and are SO FRAGILE that when SUCCESSFUL people like me CONFRONT THEM on their lies, their identity is hurt, and so the basic maneuver to redeem themselves is to SLANDER the very people that just had enough of their bullshit. Its basic psychology people like you always leave bad reviews because you fear the shame of what others think about you, so in haste, you aim to SLANDER successful people like me because they are a REFLECTION of how MISERABLE & PATHETIC LIARS like you are. Next time if you Cannot afford to Fix your financial, don't waste other peoples time especially when it's their business to fix peoples financial problems, and mislead them asking them to give you PRIVILEGED ADVICE that THOUSANDS OF OTHERS HAVE TO PAY FOR, and the think that your warped perception is actually worth something in the real world. Wake Up Meer and the only shame belongs to you and I thank you for revealing yourself on my forum :).

JONATHAN LINDER Newton Highlands, MA

I'm thinking about buying a house and I needed to make my credit look it's best. I contacted Pinnacle Credit Management since it was highly rated on Google. I spoke directly to Andre, who as it turns out is the owner. He let me know immediately that I needed several old collections removed from my credit report and dove right in and sent disputes immediately to all those creditors. He got several of them removed within a few days and just a few weeks later my FICO score is up 78 points, my Transunion and Experian scores are up near 800 and i have a new $18,000 credit card from my bank. Andre educated me all about credit scoring systems and how lenders used them, showing tremendous depth of knowledge, and instructed me further on how to use my cards in order to obtain the most cash back benefits as well as travel rewards. Pinnacle was a one-stop-shop for all my credit needs. Every question was answered comprehensively and in clear language. The service and advice Pinnacle provided makes me feel like I have a solid game plan and deeper understanding of how to actively MANAGE my credit (just like it says in their name). While other companies may charge less Pinnacle provides a customized approach for how to actively repair and build credit quickly and effectively. I feel like I can literally get any credit cards I want now and my next goal is to obtain business funding which Andre assures me will be a piece of cake to easily get at least $250,000 in business trade lines. Henry David Thoreau said “The price of anything is the amount of life you pay for it.” You can spend less with another company but at the end of the day the time lost and aggravation of waiting for your credit to be repaired isn't worth it in my opinion. As a Business owner nothing is more important to me than my time and the faster I have access to credit the sooner I can reach my financial goals. I cannot more highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management services and in fact regularly do send friends and family members to Andre for help restoring their credit rating.

Robert E-Muhammad Brooklyn, NY

Pinnacle Credit Management is a great company. They provide straight to the point credit repair services. PCM performs credit repair using current legal processes and electronic filing systems to challenge errors on your credit report. The staff are accessible, transparent, and they educated me through each process. I had no problems and was not given the old run around . In the first 2 weeks I received responses from credit bureaus, saw removals on my file, and score increase. In the past I've tried 3 other credit repair companies and they all failed and just took my money. I highly recommend PCM to those you are looking for real results. --- Robert Muhammad

gilberto abraham delossantos Pacoima, CA

I would like to thank Pinnacle Credit Management for helping me with my credit. In just 2 weeks of hiring them I saw amazing results, my credit report jumped over 100+ points thank you very much keep doing your great work.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thank you for your review and is always here to help our clients increase their credit

Feb. 21st, 2019

Jabbi Newark, NJ

Became a client in the beginning of February and just 8 days in my credit went up 68 points ! Andre told me that my credit would be fixed within 1 month and I can’t wait to see my score rise ! Super glad I came across this company and I can’t wait to see the deletions leave my credit !!!

J. Jones Brentwood, CA

I highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management! Not only are they reasonable, they are also very knowledgeable and reliable. Andre took his time answering all of my questions and explaining the process to me step by step during our initial consultation, which put my mind at ease. After several conversations with Andre, I signed up in November 2018. In less than 3 months, my score has already increased nearly 130 points, from 557 to 685. Though there’s still work to do, I’m extremely happy with the results so far and can’t wait to see the results from the next round. Thank you Andre and Pinnacle Credit Management for actually doing what you said you would do!

Ricardo L Brooklyn, NY

Andre is an easy person to work with. He was able to get a bankruptcy removed from credit profile, as well as other items, very quickly. I would definitely recommend him.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thank you, Ricardo, I am happy that we were able to nearly clear out your entire credit report and put you in a better position. I appreciate this review and I look forward to helping you obtain funding for your business

Greg Black Mount Shasta, CA

Nothing but great experiences for everyone I have told about getting their credit repaired through Pinnacle Credit management! They are very professional and they do an awesome job of credit repair on an individual basis! They truly care about their clients and it shows in all of the credit repair work they do for them! One top notch company!!!

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thanks for leaving this review Greg and being a big supporter of Pinnacle we are happy to help everyone you refer.

Michael Scottsdale, AZ

Andre is very knowledgeable about credit repair and spent over an hour on the phone with me explaining what he wanted to do to fix my credit file. After about 10 days I started to see results- he was able to remove a huge charge-off from AMEX for $35k that several other credit repair places were unable to remove. He also has a plan for after your credit file is clean, where he can help boost your score even more and then help you secure business or personal funding. He has been a pleasure to work with and responds to you personally when you email or text him a question- he doesn't hand your file off to someone else. I would highly recommend Andre to anyone looking to repair their credit.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Thank you for your review and I am happy to have helped you Michael.

Truth Teller Baltimore, MD

Andre is arrogant and unprofessional. He get's information mixed up and doesn't like you questioning what he's doing even when he's not being successful. He will cuss you out and talk down to you if he's challenged. It's really sad that he believes that this is acceptable. I would NOT recommend this company.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

It's interesting how this person "Truth Teller" expects anybody to take them seriously when they hide behind an anonymous user name but then again they wish to pass judgment in such a bitter way to a person that is 100% more successful than them. Common sense people this person is obviously afraid to reveal their identity but then again they have the nerve to talk about people that put their name and reputation on the line to change peoples lives. Speaking of which just have a look at my reputation on Instagram @pinnaclecreditmanagement you will find that we have a pretty big network and a huge amount of success. So before you go about talking bad about somebody 100% more successful than you will ever be, please make sure to be qualified and also show your name because quite frankly to me you are just hiding behind a computer screen spreading lies about somebody you don't know and have NEVER met.

Russ kroger New York, NY

Andre does everythinf he days he can do. Fixed my credit added primarys and got be huge credit limits 500k

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

A pleasure to have helped you Russ.

John W Pittsburg, CA

Andre and Pinanncle after one week removed a BK and 3 collections! They are the best.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Happy to have helped you John

John

Very professional and trustworthy with excellent communication and results! I would recommend Pinnacle Credit Management to anyone.

Justin San Jose, CA

Andre helped cleanup my credit score and increase my available credit. It took around 8 weeks or so, great job, awesome service!

gary plummer Los Altos, CA

they repaired my credit in two weeks, they are great

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Happy to have helped you Gary, BTW gary used to play for the golden state warriors

Scott Harrington Park, NJ

So far to date my report has been cleaned up as I hoped. Several inaccuracies have been resolved and removed. I look forward to the completion.

Michael W Thomas Port Orange, FL

Andre has a good sales pitch and that is all it is is a sales pitch. He will take your money and run then not return phone calls text emails nothing! Claims your money is refundable that won’t even return a call about a refund. Don’t let this go rip you off!

Michael, please call our office 1-800-246-9028 EX 101

Chua West Chester, OH

Andre helped me increase my credit score with his strategies and I got $200,000.00 in credit for my business with 0% interest for 16 months. He also help me husband remove his bankruptcy and raise his credit score 280 points in one week

Jay Clark New York, NY

Pinnacle credit management is Amazing! Amazing at stealing your money. I spent 3400 dollars in the first week with Andrew N of Jersey city NJ who works for this scam company. 1 month later, all i got is excuses. When I complained about services not being rendered, Andrew N called me a negro and a street person and threatened to beat me up in person. Please don't use those racist wannabe thugs for anything. Andrew N will be getting a order of protection filed against him.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

This person is a Liar and a dishonest person that has ZERO reputation. To put things into perspective you will find ZERO information about this guy JAY CLARK online and a HUGE amount of POSITIVE information about me. Just take a look at my Instagram Jay @pinnaclecreditmanagement. I have a question why do you keep changing phone numbers and addresses? Is is because you are running from the many creditors you have DEFRAUDED, after all you did come to me to "repair" your credit right? Jay take a good look at the above paragraph and how dishonest it is. You speak so personally about me as if you know me but we only have had a few phone calls in which most of them were constant reminders of you PAST DUE BALANCE. Jay one thing is for certain you don't know me but I will share something PERSONAL with you since you incest. My FICO score is amongst the highest in all of the entire country, unlike you, I do not STRUGGLE TO PAY MY BILLS OR BORROW MONEY living outside of my means. Unlike you its MY BUSINESS to help repair peoples credit and mentor them. What about you? I don't think you own one domain or social media page. So to put things into perspective Jay you called me, in your late 50s begging me to FIX all the nonsense FRAUD and DECEPTION you placed upon many banks and creditors that did you a favor by GIVING you money and all you did was DEFRAUD them with CPNS and did not pay them back a penny, and that pattern of behavior is 100% consistent in how you hired me and I worked hours and hours helping you out and you were LATE ON ALL OF YOUR PAYMENTS and you STILL OWE. I haven't even bothered to send you to a collections agency for the money you owe us. Now I understand that you have used this forum to pout and cry because I refused to let you further take advantage of me and my staffs' hard honest work and precious time, but in general, it makes me feel great that MY BUSINESS is getting more success each day. How about you? Are you still struggling to pay your bills on time? Good Luck out there

Eb Ashburn, VA

Wow.....I cannot believe when I signed up with Pinnacle Credit Management... this company is really amazing still in shock, I have been scammed twice by other so called Repair services, it took 4 weeks to remove a foreclosure and some other negative items to be removed from my credit reports. I cant wait for the remaining items to be removed. Anyone who is in credit crises, this is the company to go with....Super Amazing....

James F Orlando, FL

Here is a breakdown of why I gave this company a high review,: 1. Amazing work that was done within the 90 days as timeframe they told me. 2. I was given 20,000 in trade lines which boosted my credit score in conjunction with the work these guys did. 3. They were very responsive with updating me during the program. That helps a lot. When I worked with other credit repair companies never updated me but happy billed me but not this company. 4. They have the resources to get stuff done fast that other companies don't. The reason I chose this compwny is because I got denied for a mortgage because of my credit score and I was not gonna anything get in between me and our families dream home.

Donna Bruno-Allen Las Vegas, NV

Pinnacle Credit Management is a Wonderful Company that is Easy to Work With. They are There to Help with All Your Questions and Concerns, 24/7. Very Friendly, and Knowledgeable. You Actually Can Speak With a Real Person. If You Prefer, You Can Text, or E-Mail. They are Very Prompt to Respond No Matter which Way your Contact Preferences are. They Make you Feel Like You Have a Big Brother Looking Out for You! I Wouldn't Trust Any Other Company with Something so Personal. Give Them Try, before Considering Anyone Else! You Won't be Sorry! They're Price's are Better than Anyone Else I Called!