Pinnacle Credit Management offers a simple credit repair process for all customers.

Instead of relying on traditional dispute methods, the company uses a specialized electronic disputing process that has provided relatively quick negative item deletion results.

According to its website, Pinnacle Credit Management strives to remove “collections, tax liens, public records, late payments, medical bills, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy, charge offs, chex systems, and even student loans.”

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Straightforward Credit Repair Process
  • Solid Refund Policy
  • Multiple Lender Connections
  • Free Online Educational Resources

Straightforward Credit Repair Process

Pinnacle Credit Management provides a fairly straightforward credit repair process.

Potential customers can start by receiving a free credit report evaluation from Pinnacle Credit Management.

After the free credit report consultation, the company will perform a complete credit audit of the major credit bureaus like Experian, TransUnion, Equifax, ChexSystems, LexisNexis, and Innovis.

Customers will then be able to see real-time disputes taking place as Pinnacle Credit Management uses a “special hegemonic decorum protocol” to obtain quick responses from creditors.

The company also states that its credit repair services provide “an average of 80 percent completion within the first 15 days” which is faster than most companies in the credit repair industry.

Pinnacle Credit Management has two programs — the Fast Track program and the Standard program:

• Fast Track — costs a one-time fee between $1,500 to $2,500 and takes an average of 15 to 45 days for completion. This program plan also comes with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, a personal credit manager, a free credit report, and a free credit monitoring service.
  • Standard — costs an initial fee of $199 and then a monthly payment of $99. Customers can cancel this plan at any time without financial repercussions. This program plan takes an average of three to six months for completion.

Solid Refund Policy

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a three-step refund policy.

Refunds are provided after the 60-day enrollment period. If a consumer wishes to receive a refund once their 60-day period has ended, they will need to directly contact the company and officially request a refund, which will take five to six business days to process.

Customers can cancel their credit repair service with Pinnacle Credit Management at any time since there is no binding customer contract.

Multiple Lender Connections

As part of its credit repair process, Pinnacle Credit Management connects account members to all of their lending partners.

According to the Pinnacle Credit Management website, the company works with “hundreds of banks, auto lenders and dealerships, mortgage banks, insurance agents, loan officers, and realtors nationwide.”

Customers connected to lenders through Pinnacle Credit Management may find it easier to obtain lender approval.

Free Online Educational Resources

Pinnacle Credit Management offers free online educational resources for customers to take advantage of.

As stated on its website, the company provides “more than 20+ free credit education videos” and offers various on-site articles for customers to read.

These resources are great for those interested in learning more about credit bureaus, how to raise their credit score, maintain their good credit, and improve their overall financial situation.

The Bad

• Limited Website Information
  • High Upfront Costs

Limited Website Information

Pinnacle Credit Management does not seem to provide potential customers with a significant amount of information on its website.

Specifically, the company does not explain its electronic dispute system and does not go into great detail online regarding its partner-related lender program and educational video resources.

High Upfront Costs

Pinnacle Credit Management makes clients pay fairly high upfront fees for its credit repair programs. Meanwhile, many other companies in the credit repair industry either do not charge money or charge lower upfront fees for their credit repair services.

The Bottom Line

Pinnacle Credit Management offers quite a few impressive products and services.

It has a simple, three-step credit repair process, offers a three-step refund policy, provides a personal credit counselor/free credit coaching, financial opportunities, and connects each customer with lenders, which can customers get approval for an auto loan, personal loans, and more.

The company also offers several free educational online resources that each customer can use to learn more about credit score management, credit repair, etc.

Unfortunately, the company does not appear to provide some needed information on its website and charges a fairly high upfront payment for its credit repair services.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Justin
January 25th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Andre helped cleanup my credit score and increase my available credit. It took around 8 weeks or so, great job, awesome service!

gary plummer
January 22nd, 2019 Los Altos, CA DETAILS

they repaired my credit in two weeks, they are great

Feb 09, 2019

Happy to have helped you Gary, BTW gary used to play for the golden state warriors

Scott
January 8th, 2019 Harrington Park, NJ DETAILS

So far to date my report has been cleaned up as I hoped. Several inaccuracies have been resolved and removed. I look forward to the completion.

Michael W Thomas
October 30th, 2018 Port Orange, FL DETAILS

Andre has a good sales pitch and that is all it is is a sales pitch. He will take your money and run then not return phone calls text emails nothing! Claims your money is refundable that won’t even return a call about a refund. Don’t let this go rip you off!

Feb 09, 2019

Michael, please call our office 1-800-246-9028 EX 101

Chua
October 12th, 2018 West Chester, OH DETAILS

Andre helped me increase my credit score with his strategies and I got $200,000.00 in credit for my business with 0% interest for 16 months. He also help me husband remove his bankruptcy and raise his credit score 280 points in one week

Jay Clark
August 29th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Pinnacle credit management is Amazing! Amazing at stealing your money. I spent 3400 dollars in the first week with Andrew N of Jersey city NJ who works for this scam company. 1 month later, all i got is excuses. When I complained about services not being rendered, Andrew N called me a negro and a street person and threatened to beat me up in person. Please don't use those racist wannabe thugs for anything. Andrew N will be getting a order of protection filed against him.

Feb 13, 2019

This person is a Liar and a dishonest person that has ZERO reputation. To put things into perspective you will find ZERO information about this guy JAY CLARK online and a HUGE amount of POSITIVE information about me. Just take a look at my Instagram Jay @pinnaclecreditmanagement. I have a question why do you keep changing phone numbers and addresses? Is is because you are running from the many creditors you have DEFRAUDED, after all you did come to me to "repair" your credit right? Jay take a good look at the above paragraph and how dishonest it is. You speak so personally about me as if you know me but we only have had a few phone calls in which most of them were constant reminders of you PAST DUE BALANCE. Jay one thing is for certain you don't know me but I will share something PERSONAL with you since you incest. My FICO score is amongst the highest in all of the entire country, unlike you, I do not STRUGGLE TO PAY MY BILLS OR BORROW MONEY living outside of my means. Unlike you its MY BUSINESS to help repair peoples credit and mentor them. What about you? I don't think you own one domain or social media page. So to put things into perspective Jay you called me, in your late 50s begging me to FIX all the nonsense FRAUD and DECEPTION you placed upon many banks and creditors that did you a favor by GIVING you money and all you did was DEFRAUD them with CPNS and did not pay them back a penny, and that pattern of behavior is 100% consistent in how you hired me and I worked hours and hours helping you out and you were LATE ON ALL OF YOUR PAYMENTS and you STILL OWE. I haven't even bothered to send you to a collections agency for the money you owe us. Now I understand that you have used this forum to pout and cry because I refused to let you further take advantage of me and my staffs' hard honest work and precious time, but in general, it makes me feel great that MY BUSINESS is getting more success each day. How about you? Are you still struggling to pay your bills on time? Good Luck out there

Eb
July 9th, 2018 Ashburn, VA DETAILS

Wow.....I cannot believe when I signed up with Pinnacle Credit Management... this company is really amazing still in shock, I have been scammed twice by other so called Repair services, it took 4 weeks to remove a foreclosure and some other negative items to be removed from my credit reports. I cant wait for the remaining items to be removed. Anyone who is in credit crises, this is the company to go with....Super Amazing....

James F
July 2nd, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Here is a breakdown of why I gave this company a high review,: 1. Amazing work that was done within the 90 days as timeframe they told me. 2. I was given 20,000 in trade lines which boosted my credit score in conjunction with the work these guys did. 3. They were very responsive with updating me during the program. That helps a lot. When I worked with other credit repair companies never updated me but happy billed me but not this company. 4. They have the resources to get stuff done fast that other companies don't. The reason I chose this compwny is because I got denied for a mortgage because of my credit score and I was not gonna anything get in between me and our families dream home.

Donna Bruno-Allen
April 2nd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Pinnacle Credit Management is a Wonderful Company that is Easy to Work With. They are There to Help with All Your Questions and Concerns, 24/7. Very Friendly, and Knowledgeable. You Actually Can Speak With a Real Person. If You Prefer, You Can Text, or E-Mail. They are Very Prompt to Respond No Matter which Way your Contact Preferences are. They Make you Feel Like You Have a Big Brother Looking Out for You! I Wouldn't Trust Any Other Company with Something so Personal. Give Them Try, before Considering Anyone Else! You Won't be Sorry! They're Price's are Better than Anyone Else I Called!