Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Ladyjojo

August 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is a great company for credit repair, they work with you every step of the way and always give you an update of their progress.

Alexander Johnson

July 13th, 2020 Burbank, CA

Waste of time. Spoke to customer care and was very upfront so they could tell me honestly if they could help me. Said they could then when it was time to get the ball rolling, the rep disappeared peeared, after quoting me a new ridiculous fee

Rena Muldrow

July 8th, 2020 Alabaster, AL

I called Lexington Law to ask questions and to get some information. In the beginning of the conversation the person was very friendly and helpful. when he was trying to sell me . After listening to the yad yad from the representative. I decided that I wanted to do more research on the company and the process. I told the representative that I need time to think about it before I committed to anything. I immediately heard silence and he stopped talking. I said hello about 6 times and there was no response. Finally he hung up. Wow! What great customer service. I think my mind is made up I WON'T BE USING THIS COMPANY! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Tabyoungco2008

July 4th, 2020 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Now I admit my credit is less than perfect. In April 2020, my score was 518 with 22 negative items on my credit report. I sign up with Lexington Law believing they were experts at credit restoration. I was advised to make payments on my debt while they work on my account. I paid off 1 collection, 1 charge off, and made payments towards my student loans in default. I also got a $200 secure credit card. This alone brought my credit score up 100 points within 2 months. I know this because I have multiple credit apps that tell me the reasons why my score increase/decrease. Little did I know, Lexington Law would destroy it all. The items they dispute change my student loan account status and drop my score over 70 points. I called their customer services and went on their online chat many times. I got 3 different answers and known of them made sense. The last answer I got was for me to call my my student loan lenders asking for them to correct my payment history and apply Covid-19 to accounts. Now mind you, my original loan was with Sallie Mae, who transferred my loan to Navi ent, who transfer that loan to Reliant Capital Solutions. They all said they can’t fix my payment history because they don’t have control over what’s reported to the credit bureaus. This got me even more upset with Lexington Law. They should of discovery this when they challenged the accounts in April and now we’re in the month of July. Lexington Law paralegals do not know what they are doing!!!!!!! I should of been offer compensation but instead I was offer a final bill.

Rena Morgan

June 24th, 2020 , GA

They are very clear on what they are doing. It's quick and to the point.

Jada

June 14th, 2020 West Roxbury, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can honestly say in two months my score has gone up n I’m impressed

Robert Walling

June 12th, 2020 Reading, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very quick and helpful with everything. Very respectful and nice people.

Ryan M

June 9th, 2020 Picayune, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been out of work for a few years due to and injury, and my credit quickly dropped. After signing up with Lexington I saw reports drop off quickly and my score began to come back up. I'm extremely satisfied, and blessed to have a company out there who cares enough to help.

Shareka

June 9th, 2020 Detroit, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I took a leap off faith by joining the best team for credit repair, I am so excited to see where my score will be after a couple of months. Thank you Lexington Law I'm headed down the right path to soon purchase a home!

Be leery

June 8th, 2020 Dickinson, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Slow credit repair service at which since billing is only done monthly expect only 1 item removed per month. Upon cancelling they will bill for an extra month when services haven’t been rendered. Definitely suggest not using this service. Also credit report updates are always late through the app. Customer service is below subpar.

Bonnie Bumbarger

June 8th, 2020 Huntingdon, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they have brought my score up and cleaned a few things up for me.

Lifeadon

June 7th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did not get any results. What I started with is what I finished with

grecia pedroza

June 5th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are a very good company. They informed me of everything being done every step of the way. Amazing customer service and caring.

SUZANNE ARNONE

June 5th, 2020 , IA

THERE VERY NICE PEOPLE TO WORK WITH AND VERY NICE AND VERY AMAZING THANK YOU

Amy McSherry

May 29th, 2020 Troy, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable and their experience is the best.

Dre Hendrix

May 28th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff, my score has already increased by 48 points.

James Wingfield

May 26th, 2020 Pocono Summit, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Down to earth professionals that actually listen to your needs.

ethel jones

May 25th, 2020 Chester, PA

My experience with Lexington Law is great. If you need your credit to get right..Give them a call. All stars as far as I am cocern.👍👍👍👍

Matthew Bonney

May 22nd, 2020 McCall, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional customer service and reliability.

Alicia Powell

May 20th, 2020 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have an excellent experience with Lexington Law Firm with the dedicated staff my credit score has gone up.

Roderick Jordan

May 19th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My case worker was super awesome!! She took her time and answered all my questions and was very professional and so polite!! Would recommend Lexington Law to anyone who wants to get negative credit reports taken care of!!!

XD PandaKoala

May 13th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like it that I don’t have to wait on hold too long for a paralegal to pick up the line, great Customer service!

Madonna Chew

May 13th, 2020 ,

I like that I can talk to someone and they help me understand how this credit stuff works

Keisha Heard

May 12th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They really worked with me during this pandemic and actually got items removed without a payment from me.

rhonda jones

May 11th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very nice ,polite and nice that get the job done...

Thaj K

May 10th, 2020 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am with this firm from 10/19, until now they did "0" even there are few paid off collections they didn't removed., and still they are unable to access my Equifax file (they saying some geographical error, but when i contacted Equifax there is no error and even i got letter from Equifax forwarded to Lexington) still they can't access my file, talk to several times to Customer Service, they are repeating same bs ! If i didnt see any result within few months, i am going to cancel the service.

Sharon Kelley

May 9th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Someone stoled my identy in 2015 Lexington Law has able to take care of the negative report . thay are very good at keeoing you aware of the negative an the posative reports that have been removied from my credit report. thank you for a job well done Lexington Law !!!!!!!!

Donna M

May 8th, 2020 Ledger, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has given me great relief! They fight for you regarding things we are unaware of. Peace of mind financially is the greatest gift!

Claudia A Cruz

May 7th, 2020 Woodside, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the parelegal answer all my question. And she always was willing to help me.

Gwynne K Bolton

May 6th, 2020 Americus, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has always been there for me, treated me with respect and offered good advise.

Jill Hartlev

May 6th, 2020 Ashland, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law has been a great service. They resolved issues I couldn't do alone. I appreciate all of the people who work on my case.

carlos ortiz

April 29th, 2020 Catskill, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They take there time and explain everything as need to , they’re wonderful thanks

Tamara Walker

April 28th, 2020 Lancaster, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

*******PLEASE READ****** Lexington Law will tell you there are no fees to cancel. You can cancel at any time. I signed up on April 2nd made 1st payment. the first letter went out on April 14 called to cancel April 28 because we got a pre-approval for a mortgage and you can't have open disputes. they had the ”NERVE” to call it a final invoice. But when I asked before signing up it was clear you only pay what you're billed if you cancel before the due date. When you cancel they will say it's in the email contract. They should make that clear upfront! Very disloyal

Marjoriepittman

April 26th, 2020 Hamtramck, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There's not much to dislike. They have great customer service and their trustworthy. You actually see results, unlike other companies.

John Grabosky

April 24th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Lexington Law was amazing. From the kind, courteous, professional and knowledgeable paralegal I spoke with and the up to date emails detailing the progress of my case were on point with outstanding results for me!! So thank you everyone at Lexington Law for all your efforts and may you and all your family be safe and healthy during these very hard times! Hands down an Excellent rating from me.

Sara

April 24th, 2020 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went through Lexington Law Firm when they first started years ago and they did wonders!! I’m anxious to begin working with them again!

Laugutu

April 23rd, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and courtesy ...explain every detail without try to rush of the phone.

David Bloyed

April 20th, 2020 Spokane, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started with them maybe 4 years ago. They started with the little things cleaning up. Then the larger things. Some just took time. In the end my credit spiked to 803. I started with horrable credit which was not my fault. Couple people in my personal life attack my personal life. Credit and home was some of it. My credit plummeted from 786 to like 490- 510. In 10 years i struggled to bring it to 803. With Lexington this would not of happened Sincerly David P. Bloyed

Kenyetta4 Finley

April 19th, 2020 Auburn, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks Lexington for all that you do I am going to get my new home soon you guys is fixing my credit and I'm loving it I thank you so much not only are you getting mine right but my husband and some of my friends it has been great you guys are the best !! I give you 10 thumbs up!!

Antonio Adams

April 18th, 2020 , IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They always keep me informed of my situation.

Andrew Joel Fonte

April 17th, 2020 Laramie, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All the conversations I have had with the paralegals at Lexington law have always been a pleasant conversation and very helpful. The knowledgeable paralegals have positive attitudes and realistic perspectives to accomplish goals in a reasonable time. The paralegals spend the necessary time to understand the situation I am dealing with currently in life. I look forward to continuing work with Lexington Law which I know is necessary and has already had a direct impact on the task at hand. I am thankful for the work accomplished and the work that will continue because of the flexible attitude and excellent service demonstrated by all the helpful paralegals that I've had contact with from Lexington Law. Thank you, Andrew Joel Fonte

Ron Yost

April 17th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am new this law firm. I have only been with them a couple of weeks but so far they have given me good friendly service.

Johnofrmrebelgng

April 13th, 2020 Chicago, IL

The paralegal was very helpful and understanding my needs and goals.

Theresa L. Farmer

April 13th, 2020 Millville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks to Lexington Law my credit score has improved tremendously.

barbara apgar

April 11th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM

How understanding and they listen to what your concerns are. I would never go to any other company. There my number one

LeRoy Paul Purvis

April 11th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best thing I like about Lexington Law they help me get my credit score back up to where it need to be so I can financially live life

Kevin G

April 8th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolute trash! Disgusting! They claim that because they are a law firm they can do it better not true at all! I reported them to the FTC for charging upfront when they are not allowed to and for taking my money and not helping me out. I paid this trash of a company for 9 months and nothing absolutely nothing changed on my credit report. I started to do it on my own and what do you know? things immediatly started to fall off my report. BEWARE they will sucker you!

Malo HarBour

April 7th, 2020 Janesville, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Lexington they is some very good people to work with thank you. An they make shore everything is done perfectly.

Sir True

April 5th, 2020 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and quick to start the process..

Ambroise Douti

March 27th, 2020 South Burlington, VT

Very so happy with your Professionalism. I will let my friends know how this Company is very HELPFUL...