Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

4.0

Raymond powell
December 3rd, 2019 Elkins, AR DETAILS

With these guys 4 months and only one negative item removed! Over charged me according to there current add unless they dropped there do-nothing fee!

Kathy
December 3rd, 2019 Elizabeth City, NC DETAILS

I was a client for about 8 months,I called the frim to cancel my account because I was layed off from my job and I could no longer keep my payments up to date.,,well to my surprise after calling and cancelling my account they took 71 points from my credit scores.Say the least I was back on the phone asking why did they delete my points . I was told that once my account was no longer activity that they no longer had to keep my points activity.I paid $89.95 monthly payments to get my credit back on track .I felt that all the money spent was a waste.When I first signed up for the services i was told that you could cancel your account at anytime,but I wasn't told that any points that had increased on my credit score would be taken back.They took my credit score points back but they didn't refund me any money,,is that fair,,no i don't think so.I feel as if I was taken advantage of,,How fair was that to mislead peoples.

Vicki
November 26th, 2019 Waldorf, MD DETAILS

Four years ago, my company stopped paying bonuses, which was apart of our salaries. This caused my bills to get behind etc. I reached out to LexingtonLaw to help me cleanup my credit and I’m so glad I did. My credit score was a 550, they’ve helped me get to 701. Thank you LexingtonLaw!!

Joseph
November 26th, 2019 Hammonton, NJ DETAILS

Ihave been with the company for a month and they had 3 neg. removed

Roslyn D Morton
November 21st, 2019 Greenwood, SC DETAILS

Lexington Law was there when I needed them & for that im very grateful

Wayne Conn
November 20th, 2019 Fairport, NY DETAILS

Credit repair is well worth the investment. The results help with building and improving you options for various necessary loans one may need. Highly recommend Lexington Law to be your choice for credit repair services.

Lisa
November 19th, 2019 Gardner, MA DETAILS

When it comes to Lexington Law it Doesn't matter how big or how small your case is, John will work very hard for you what really inspired me to hire Lexington Law firm it's not all about the money IT's About helping people succeed in Life and getting the right care you need helping you 100% until your satisfied with your services

Chris
November 18th, 2019 Shelbyville, TN DETAILS

I was quoted half price for the service. The gentleman on the phone said it is normally $109.xx but he could do it for $58.xx. I have now been charged full price 2 times. I was on hold the first call until my phone died. It was over 30 minutes. I am currently on hold now and have been for 20 minutes. We will see what happens.

Audee Rosya
November 18th, 2019 Des Moines, IA DETAILS

Horrible service and customer service is only nice when they try to sell you something or try to retain you. The process is not user friendly, I paid at least 6 months of the highest tier but all I keep getting is an email stating “we sent this to your lender” - everytime I called and asked why I haven’t seen movement and why I am paying so much considering all I am asking help is with the student loan and a couple of old unpaid debts but I have 0 results and my credit didn’t improve whatsoever! I would not recommend this service and don’t let them talk you into buying the most expensive package so they can “aggressively” pursue - I spoke with 2 different reps who told me I was paying way too much for very little dispute on my case but then a month before I attempted to cancel again, a rep told me paying the higher package will speed things up but as you guess it... nothing! When I requested to cancel the service, the representative actually hung up on me. I am giving you an honest review and I am trying to save you all money. They are too big of a company to help you one-on-one so it’s best if you just do a little research and do it yourself

Nov 20, 2019

Dear Audee, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. You let me know that you had already spoken with someone from our company who addressed your concerns, and that you did not have any further questions at this time. I sent you an email with my direct contact should you have any additional questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Elaine Richardson
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Horrible basically a canned boiler plate service with so called The process basically works off of entry you do yourself On their website . Better off just writing letters yourself and save the money if your case is very complex you will get nowhere with these people.

Lenny Corbin
November 13th, 2019 Millville, NJ DETAILS

so far I have had great success with Lexington law. I think you need to be more aggressive with Experian, these people have not removed anything yet.

Theodore Borman
November 8th, 2019 Mokena, IL DETAILS

Hello a few years back I called lex law because my credit had a lot of tattoos from the 2008 recession. I had a home but wanted to buy a new truck but my credit was crap because of this. It took about a year but with their legal team & being diligent on paying my bills and paying any collections that were my responsibility my score went up over 200 points. I might have been a best case because I had a few years of paying bills on time and just needed help getting things dialed in. If you don’t pay your bills they can’t help you. Nothing in life that is worth it or a good thing is a free bee

Scott Byers
November 7th, 2019 Richmond, OH DETAILS

I see so many bad reviews well they won't get one from me. I'm seeing impatient people who need to give it time to work. Lexington Law has no control over your credit score dropping they do however work with you and dispute negative information on your credit report. it takes at least 3 months to see removals from your credit report. every time I speak with them I have a pleasant experience. Though I do believe that hard inquiries on your credit report should be disputed with the 129.95 a month fee they still give you great help. I e had 47 items removed from my credit report and keeping up with all my current credit cards and car payments I've been able to achieve getting credit cards and auto loans. Keep up the good work Lexington Law you've been a great help and I'm very pleased with the service you provide. Still think inquiries should be included with the 129.95 service

Thomas Touey
November 5th, 2019 Hellertown, PA DETAILS

I have been with Lexington law for 18 months. the first time I called I was on the phone less than 15 minutes to get signed up and collect my payment. I needed to call several times since then and the least amount of time I've waited to talk to omeone was 45 minutes. several months ago they convinced me to use the escalated approach. both times I waited for 2 months to get an answer at $130 a month to Lexington and got the same answer unless you have additional information it's already been disputed. they did that two times and both times the company came back and said they've already disputed if they're not disputing again. I called again today and they told me to try the escalation approach again. I asked to speak with a manager and they put me through to a Marianne. when I told her about the escalation approach obviously she didn't know I spoke to somebody else in the company. She told me whoever suggested that approach was a moron. When I told her it her company that offered that she actually giggled. Need I say more, I canceled .

Nov 05, 2019

Dear Thomas, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Daniel Sutton
November 5th, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS

it is impossible to actually get to speak with someone. they will only call should they not recieve their payment on time!!! no updates, only waiting. they signed me up for the premiere service without telling me of other options. overall poor experienced. i am currently on the line waiting tonspeak to paralegal , and its been 20 minutes of listen to this stupid music.

Nov 05, 2019

Dear Daniel, Thank you for sharing your concerns. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jacqueline M. Zatwarnicki
November 5th, 2019 Englishtown, NJ DETAILS

The very first person I spoke with at Lexington Law was willing to listen and seriously answered my concerns. She took the time to explain the steps I would have to take to enroll. Going forward I was notified by well informed paralegals. They answered any questions and followed up on my requests. I take seriously the need to maintain a good credit score as it speaks to a lifetime of doing one's best to prioritize responsibly our financial matters. Our economy has its ups and downs but in the long run we must work together and honestly pull together to do our best to maintain respect for all those who service our needs and sustain our well being. Thank you to the Lexington Law team for caring enough to make that happen.

Amber mason
October 30th, 2019 Smiths Grove, KY DETAILS

After I signed up, outside of setting up the dashboard, they didn't do anything for me until after the introductory period was over. They never tried to grasp my situation and they NEVER communicated with me until I stopped paying them. Only one credit agency ever sent me a response to their supposed disputes during the several months I was with them. I did get some things removed from my credit but in a several month period it should had been a lot more my credit was stolen from me by identity theft I literally only have one thing on my credit that I actually did myself and it was a 500$ loan when I was like 18–19 I explained to them I’m in the market for buying a house and I needed my credit score up about 20 points that’s it and they encouraged me they could do it within a month or two no kore then 3 months that I sign up for the higher premier account. Idc to spend all the money in the world if it builds my credit I’m not a money hungry person it’s just money! But I do t want to keep paying for something that isn’t helping or that I could do on my own for free so with that being said I will probably be cancelling my subscription 😒 I say there services probably work for someone who actually doesn’t have too bad of credit so if your in the 600 range go ahead try them out but if your in the 500 range I don’t think there able to help in my opinion! Maybe in a couple years period

Nov 01, 2019

Dear Amber, We reviewed your concerns . We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Adriana Diaz
October 30th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Lexington Law is the Best We have ever used, the only downside is the speed of service.

Estelle Mac Lean
October 29th, 2019 Carson, CA DETAILS

Thanks for helping me with my credit problems. And finding the outstanding bills I didn't know I had. I must have forgotten about.

Luis
October 23rd, 2019 Laredo, TX DETAILS

I had a really bad experience with this company they Never fix my credit when I first got it they told me that they weren't supposed to take more than 6 months to see results in my credit it's been already 10 months without any results and I didn't have really bad credit history I only had five bad histories of credit now they're charging me for sending the send the same letters every month and they're not doing anything about it now I have to pay them just for mailing the same letters each month.

Ray
October 22nd, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS

Once they get your money they don't want to talk to you. Put you on hold for over 20 minutes. Because of what they did my credit actually dropped 40 points in the first month. They go after insignificant errors on your credit report. They DO NOT remove hard inquiries. I'm not happy with their services.

T
October 21st, 2019 Monterey Park, CA DETAILS

Customer service is extremely challenging and not professional in the least. The cost is very high and the client is the person responsible for doing all the work. In essence you are paying Lexington Law for you to do their jobs. Each time i tried calling to speak with someone, the minimum phone wait time was 20 minutes. This is unacceptable.

Kari
October 18th, 2019 Folsom, CA DETAILS

Thieves!!!!! They do not go after the accounts you specifically ask them to, even though you ask you which accounts you want them to focus on first and foremost. They start out full speed ahead, but quickly drop you in the bucket with everyone else whose money they are collecting monthly. Some things will come off, but they are old, and so easily disputable I was able to start sending the letters and having items removed on my own. When I canceled their service, on a recorded line, they still charged me, then told me that I never called to cancel while still trying to talk me into staying by telling me how great they are! Maybe they started out on the up and up, however they are highly unethical now, and their business practices are les than stellar! Be wary, do your homework, and if possible go with a private firm who will actually earn their pay!

Corey Balark
October 18th, 2019 Acworth, GA DETAILS

They are so kind and helpful. Thanks to LexingtonLaw my life is getting back on track

Jazmyne Langford
October 18th, 2019 Monrovia, MD

These people can't take no for an answer after repeating my self multiple times in the phone that I did not request their services the lady proceeded to ask me the same questions I asked for my number to be removed and she said okay and still persisted. Clearly no professionalism here.

Jonathon Jamison
October 16th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Lexington Law is nothing short of amazing! They have done exactly what I have asked and been very polite to me the entire time with no questions asked. I wish I would’ve heard about Lexington Law sooner in my life but I am glad that I am working with them now. Thank you so much for your time and your effort I truly appreciate everything that you do for me.

Matthew M
October 14th, 2019 Edmond, OK DETAILS

This credit repair will be very slow with Lexington law. They dispute 1-2 items a month. They make it this way so you keep giving them money. Using Lexington law doesn't make your credit score better because you're using a company. You can dispute everything on all 3 credit reports on your own all in 1-2 hr's for free. You keep disputing till everything is off credit report. I took 50k in debt into 4k in 2 years without paying a dime. Once you see this is a money pit they charge you $200-$250 to quit. I would just do it yourself. So easy

Vince E.
October 11th, 2019 Asbury Park, NJ DETAILS

They got my score from 450 to over 800 in two years. really appreacite everything they did. They interface is super easy to use adn as long as you have ur personal info, they will do amazingly.

Blanche Lowe
October 10th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS

My score has continuously declined. The Paralegal was rude and unprofessional. The rate was ridiculously high. The items they supposedly removed, resurfaced on my report.

jene pitsenbarger
October 10th, 2019 Ottawa, IL DETAILS

Had a loan a few years ago no problem. They took out the payments perfect till I pd it off. Just read somewhere no credit check They pull your Equifax. I am trying to get a new loan but there system is down very frustrating since I had to wait to lift my credit freeze on my Equifax file. Called and they will not pull another Bureau for you. Hope they come through.

Tawanya
October 2nd, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

My experience with Lexington Law was Amazing. I used this service back in the 90's with a $10,000 judgement against me along with multiple credit card debt.I paid them $70 monthly for 8 months. The judgement was dropped and all charge offs was eliminated my credit score became good enough.. Every situation is different and problems occur all you need is a little patients. I NEVER HAD TO PAY ANY EXTRA FEES SUCH AS CONSOLIDATION LIKE OTHER DEBT RELIEF PROGRAMS! They will get the job done. I will recommend them to anyone.

andrea mern
October 1st, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

Honestly, I’m so happy that I did not read these negative reviews prior to signing up... LexingtonLaw was highly recommended to me.. and I recommend them highly... Please understand if you are unrealistically expecting to make one payment and have perfect credit at the end of the month this won’t work for you ... it really is a process ... everything is explained in detailed up front including the 14.99 fee... so it’s very difficult to believe people really didn’t know about the fee or the monthly charge... please read the one star reviews and you will notice they are all claiming LexingtonLaw is a scam because things weren’t remove quickly enough usually 1-3 months or that the company lied to them about the fee or nothing was done or that they waited a long time to speak to customer service... I am thankful for my coworker that recommended them to me ... just as many people are grateful that I recommended this company to them... I’ve seen reviews that swore LexingtonLaw promised to remove their student loan , which by the way can’t even be removed in bankruptcy, and also that they promised to remove their repo or give a refund... If you are realistic and understand that you have bad credit, and you are willing to make some sacrifice ... meaning you are willing to make the payments and stick with it for at least six months... in our experience customer service has always been very friendly and knowledgeable... never had to wait more than a few minutes to be connected to someone .Depending on your situation it may take up to six months for you to see results... more or less time for others... I know from experience because many of my friends and coworkers and myself have used Lexington law... so if you are willing to be patient and give it at least six months... you will see results and you will be happy 😃... if you want result immediately after one or two payments and are willing to give a bad review because you can’t afford it or you want a refund if all your negative or not removed in two months... then it won’t work for you... please note ... even though the negatives have been removed, you still owe the debt ... it’s just that it’s no longer reported ... so you may see that debt reappear if it is sold to a collection agency ... that’s because the collection agency is now trying to collect the same debt, if that happens, then you need to contact LexingtonLaw and they will get it removed, after it’s removed the second time ... it shouldn’t appear again..,

Scott
October 1st, 2019 Clarksville, AR DETAILS

They are super fast... at taking your money. When I called just to inquire, they were oh so quick to get into sales pitch mode. That was fine, I understand they have something to sell. We reached some level of understanding as to generally what was going to happen and said they needed $14 to pull my credit report. Fine. As they pointed out, it did make sense to add my wife to the process, but she was not in the room at the time. "That's ok," they said, "we will call back later to get her authorization and we won't charge or pull her credit till we speak with her". Sounds reasonable. BUT, then I notice another $14 charge hit my account as I am speaking with them! And an email saying that her credit was pulled. Wait, What?! Without speaking with her? Isn't that illegal anyway? Someone sure wanted another $14! This seems fishy already. SO I read the documentation. If I don't want to have any further charges I have like a day to cancel and I have to do it in writing. (oh, you can cancel any time...doesn't mean they won't be still charging you.) (yes, I understand that is in compliance with what is legal, but not what is right under any customer service standpoint) So with everything so far, I just didn't feel comfortable with them and decided to cancel. I really didn't trust them, so I sent in the cancelation forms via FAX and certified mail. REALLY not trusting them, I also closed the card I gave them to prevent them from "accidently" charging me more. Sure enough, the next (business) day they attempted to charge that account for the full amount. I got an email acknowledging the cancelation AND an email from them saying my payment did not go through. Over the next two weeks, I received repeated phone calls and emails but never a one to my wife asking for her authorization. I finally did call back and pointed out to the person that I had canceled. Once they realized that they said, "Oh, ok, I see now. But there are still some charges to your account..." I quickly pointed out that I had canceled within the no-obligation period and have documentation to that fact and owed them nothing. After further conversation and "research", they finally relented and agreed that I owed them nothing. They sent me a further acknowledgment of my cancelation and agreed the correspondence would stop. Emails continued for another week talking about “all they were doing” for me (nothing). I still am not sure what I will do about the unauthorized access to my wife’s credit report. Just a really bad experience and I highly do not recommend dealing with them. There are other alternatives, some who actually have some regard for customer service.

Annabelle
September 30th, 2019 Westbury, NY DETAILS

They are kind patient and very understanding

Antonio
September 30th, 2019 Saint Cloud, FL DETAILS

They work really slow and very expensive all they do is collect your money and don’t do anything that you can’t do!

Joshua Artis
September 30th, 2019 Falls Church, VA DETAILS

Some people say that can't afford Lexington law... I would like to change that and day you can't afford not to have Lexington law on the team...

Narges ahmadi
September 26th, 2019 Parsippany, NJ DETAILS

I have been dealing with Lexington law for over 4 months and they have not done anything for me. I feel like I am paying for no reason. I feel like this company just likes to take money and do nothing for the customer.

Sep 30, 2019

Dear Narges, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. An email was sent to you with my direct contact information should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Albert Tamayo
September 26th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I called to get a REPO removed from my credit I got about 5 years ago because I am a licensed Loan Officer and some states require me not to have any negative items on my credit report. When I called I was told they do REPOs all the time and it's one of there specialties so it would be very easy for them to get it removed. With that being said they couldn't guarantee results but I was told if they couldn't get any item removed my money would be returned. It has been 3 months since I joined them and they did nothing but send a dispute and coming from someone that's worked in an industry similar to this all it took was for someone to fill out a quick form and sending it to the ONE collector I have in my report. When I initially reached out to get an update a gal named LAUREN let me know it takes the bureaus 30 to 45 days to complete their investigation. So I let 50 days pass before reaching out again for an update and this time a gal named SARAH told me it takes them 30 to 60 for the bureaus to investigate. The fact that there employees don't have the same answer the a simple question shows the lack of expertise so I cancelled my services and of course I popped the question, will I be getting a refund (obviously I knew that wouldn't be the case) I was just curious and she had the audacity of saying no I will email you the signed contract you signed when you started and that they will be charging me 1 additional time, for the partial month since I didn't cancel my services until today with is the 24th. So I was told that on the 5th of October I would get billed that additional charge. Please please do not use LEXINGTON LAW they will tell you what you want to hear at first and than pull you a long and feed you unnecessary information to drag this as long as they can so they can collect that fee. I was lucky enough to only have 1 item that I needed to be removed so I was only paying about 70 a month but if you have several items they can charge you hundreds of dollars and before you know it you've invested so much for nothing.

Linda K. Hayes
September 25th, 2019 Oak Park, MI

Everyone I talked to.. was very concerned about helping me. I felt comfortable.. sometimes people are not comfortable talking about their credit.. embarrassed.. and like me procrastinate. about getting it taken care. I’m glad I called you guys.. thank you so much

Jeraldo
September 24th, 2019 Greenwood, SC DETAILS

I had a good experience with Lexington law they always on the job and do whatever they can to making my credit score go up

John Harris
September 23rd, 2019 Norfolk, VA DETAILS

Lexington law firm can help u fix your credit if u trying get your credit on track start here

dennis clanton
September 23rd, 2019 Mobile, AL DETAILS

Lexington had my tax liens removed , late payments, collections my score jump from 515 to 750 in four months, Rome wasn't built in a month, just give them 6 months and you'll be glad you did, hate reading all these comments saying its a scam, if your willing to talk with your case worker and depute your items you will see results, I had at least five friends do the same..

fausto f roman
September 20th, 2019 Niles, IL DETAILS

upon signing up for service back in June. I was told that many of my negative information could be removed in 45 days or less. But that did not happen. Nothing was done to my case during that time. they like to take payment but don't do anything about it and they are very slow in responding to your request. I would not recommend them to no one. very very poor service.

Sep 23, 2019

Dear Fausto, Thank you for your feedback. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Chelsea Jones
September 20th, 2019 Mechanicsburg, OH DETAILS

I signed up with them to have them remove my student loan debt defaults and late credit card payments from years ago. Student loans are all paid in full when I signed up with them. They say that should be an easy fix and they will have it handled in a few months. After 4 months they literally removed zero things from my credit. When I called to cancel service the girl on the phone said yea student loans are really hard to remove. They could have told me that from the get go! Super scam and a waste of money! Please don’t waste your money!!

Sep 23, 2019

Dear Chelsea, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Cindy McDavid
September 13th, 2019 Lorain, OH DETAILS

I had poor credit. They went thru all my debts. Got some reduced and upped my credit score. I still have a lot to work on but they have been very helpful to get me on the right track.

Cassandra Aarons
September 11th, 2019 Canal Winchester, OH DETAILS

This is a scam. They will promise immediate credit improvement and take your money. They literally did nothing for me in over a 3 months. The are fake paralegals and Attorney’s. Nothing but customer Service reps. I was upset how they was treating me at Lexington. So i made a complaint with the better business and they cancelled my account without me knowing

Bridgette Carter
September 10th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

When I have first started working with Lexington Law Firm, my credit score was very low and I had numerous delinquencies on my credit report, known and unknown. My delinquencies have extremely decreased and my credit score has increased. I could not have done it without all of you. Thank you so much.

Lashanda Freeman
September 9th, 2019 Covington, GA DETAILS

Lexington law has been really great to me. My credit score has gone up tremendously and they give me great advice on how to keep my score rating good in the future. I highly recommend them.

Megan
September 5th, 2019 Avon Lake, OH DETAILS

I would not recommend. You can do everything they do for free while they charge you up the butt. 180 dollars a month for the last 6 and nothing has changed. Then when you cancel they still charge you another month for things they didn’t do. Save your money and pay off debts.

Patricia Argilagos
September 5th, 2019 Rosedale, NY DETAILS

I been with Lexington Law for a month now. It’s sooo helpful they polite and not only that they do there job I got result already they good don’t be afraid they will help you