Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 25 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, this credit repair company has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. The credit repair company also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The company's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free consultation. This free consultation allows clients to get a feel for the Lexington Law's services, the company's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the company will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair company offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month. With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair company provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 25 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience and provided discounts, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law credit repair processes may take longer than the average credit repair company; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. Some credit repair cases take less time than others due to the type of service the client has signed up for and the amount of credit repair action that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other credit repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants. Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers a free consultation and discounts. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with to repair your credit.

Victor Colon
June 18th, 2018 DETAILS

There a waste of money and time. All they do is take your money and send out a few letters and tell you about of lies. I was better off doing the job myself. One item that got removed popped back up only a couple months later. Please don't waste your money any these fools.

Carla
June 18th, 2018 Clinton, PA DETAILS

Lexington Law’s moto “we will jam the system for you”. This company is notorious for “temporarily” removing disputed accounts just to have that account placed back on your credit reports. The reason for this is because they jam the system. A long standing scheme they run along with other “credit repair clinics. Throwing a wrench into the already-beleaguered credit report dispute process, making it harder for the big three credit bureaus to keep up with legitimate disputes. When any consumer sends a dispute to a credit bureau, the bureau will forward it to a lender (known in credit reporting circles as a data furnisher) for verification. In "jamming," a repair clinic will challenge everything. If the review isn't complete because, as commonly happens, a data furnisher doesn't get back to the credit bureau in time, the agency is obligated to remove the disputed record. On Day 31, the credit report is cleansed of disputed but unverified items, and the bad debt vanishes from the consumer's report. The removal of valid items won't be permanent, though. So in a few days or weeks, when the lender reports back, the disputed, but now verified item comes right back. The record of the bad debt gets reinserted onto the credit report. If your original debt has an address different from your updated one the OC can than in return re-age the account. Do your homework folks don’t let these people make your credit reports worse.

Candace Rogers
June 14th, 2018 Paris, KY DETAILS

I just started with them and I love these people!! They have been very responsive and respectful!! My credit score had went up six points in less than a wk!!! Awesome!!! Also had studen loans that are saying paid in full 100%!! 16,000$ ! Thank you!!’ Thank you God and Lexington Law!!’

Charlene Dias
June 13th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

I just sign up them today and they already removed 15 companies but it’s just the first day we will see if my Credit score goes up I am giving them a month before I pay anything

Tammy Harrison
June 11th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

2 yrs with them, no big changes, Cancer,divorce .Lost a lot called them before all this happened all they offered was a cheaper plan. Now I have 32 hard inquiry that hurt your credit worse and they did not tell me. I have felt used and now I cancelled them . Now I have no place to live and I am doing my own credit and it has went up from 480- 589. Some was them but I don't know how much.

Nana Asiata
June 11th, 2018 Herriman, UT DETAILS

Lexington law firm is a good company to help you pay off your debt. They help you to where its afforable for the customer to pay.

D'Anza Aguilar
June 11th, 2018 Lomita, CA DETAILS

My husband filled out this rent-to-own site and he immediately got a call from Lexington Law Firm, long story short... the rep signed each of us up to repair our credit and was told if we weren't satisfied, to go on their website to cancel. That easy. Turns out it wasn't easy and I called them to cancel because I'm having financial difficulties at the moment, before they automatically deducted the first payment. I only had their service for 12 days. I talked to Adam and told him I needed to cancel. He first tells me if I cancel now, I'm still going to be charged $64.95. Or I can be put on their $8.95 monthly report watch and when I'm ready, I can call them and continue with their full discounted $64.95 service instead of paying the non discounted price of $124.95. I agreed to the Report Watch so he put me on hold to go get approval from his supervisor. He came back on the phone and told me it wasn't approved. So why recommend me that option? And why tell me it was easy to cancel on your website when it wasn't? Now they're charging me for 12 days of being with them so I'm not getting my money's worth. Not happy at all. Definitely a scam.

Jael Summers
June 7th, 2018 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS

I signed up on Sunday. I wanted to add my husband I was told I had 72 hours to do so. I called multiple times for 3 days in a row. No one answered the phone I even sent emails no answer. I lost all confidence in there ability to deliver of no one can answer the phone. Worst part is when I did get someone on the phone and explain I wanted to cancel I received no apology. I would never reccomend this company. It felt like a scam. A company that dont answer emails and call but that can take payments automatically out your account. SCAM

Antoinette C.
June 6th, 2018 Coatesville, PA DETAILS

Excellent service! Professional and knowledgeable lawyers, doing their job fast and efficiently. In a month they were able to remove unfairly posted collections and charge from my credit history. The firm has informed me every other day how the procedure was going. Honest, knowledgeable and reliable firm. Highly recommended.

STACY ADAMS
June 5th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

After paying $99.00 for a year my credit score went up from a 590 to only a 640 then for no reason went back down to a 584. Cancelled them 3 days ago.

Maria CooperJun 06, 2018

Hello Stacy, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matters and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you an email with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym Lexington Law Firm

Michael
June 4th, 2018 Fairburn, GA DETAILS

Do not trust these people, nothing they say is true. they will minipulate and draw you in but will not do what they claim. make sure that what youre being told is the exact wird printed in the agreement. they have a tendency to make promises they have no intentions to honor. stay away from them!

Justin W Villarreal
June 4th, 2018 Ontario, CA

I was with Lexington for 5 months. They didn't get anything removed from my credit. I had better results from Credit Karma that is free. They would see that items were removed and claim that they were the ones to remove them when in fact they didn't send anything out to these companies yet. I'm not saying there services won't work but for me to pay over $700.00 and get absolutely no results is ridiculous.

Linda McElrath
May 29th, 2018 Joliet, IL DETAILS

Lexington Law is outstanding. Definitely are improving our credit score and removing things we didn't even know was on it! I would recommend them to anyone trying to raise their credit score!! The best part is being able to see what is on your credit report anytime you want and working with someone to dispute it. It has helped us in so many way. It is a little expensive, but it works to your advantage in the end.

Jasen Smith
May 24th, 2018 Wills Point, TX DETAILS

Lexington Law did nothing to help me. They said they were going to help repair my credit and actually made it worse.

Rebecca
May 23rd, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

I had great results with this company! 2 items removed the 1st month! I downgraded to the 29.99 pkg after a while but customer service is awesome! SARAH helped me even got me money back! They will work with you if you give them a chance! I was set on canceling due to financial difficulties but SARAH worked with me to stay on, and was super understanding and explained everything in detail. I'm happy with their services

Mario Alexis
May 23rd, 2018 New London, CT DETAILS

People be aware this is a scam this is not a Law firm. Two month's at $129.00 no result my credit got worse I cancel the service they still charge my card.

Maria CooperMay 24, 2018

Mario, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I apologize that we are not able to assist you with your credit repair needs at this time, however, a refund has been issued as a courtesy for both you and your sisters case. You can expect this refund in the next 3-5 business days. Sincerely. Lexington Law Firm (800) 341-8441

Daisy Ayuketah
May 21st, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Don’t believe any of the good ratings. Lexington is a mess!!! My credit actually went down dealing with them. They claimed to have had two items removed but it turned out to be a lie. They charged me $100 a month and lied about sending out disputed letters. Please do yourself a favor, go to the dispute center of the credit bureaus and dispute these items yourself. I have seen a 150 point increase in my credit since doing that.

Keith
May 18th, 2018 DETAILS

Literally the worst program they make you pay then charge you to cancel they haven't done anything to help my credit I wouldn't suggest them to anyone keep your money and go on credit karma and dispute your accounts yourself!!

JOSEPH MANN
May 18th, 2018 Greene, NY DETAILS

I USED LEXINGTON LAW FOR 8 MONTHS FOR CREDIT REPAIR. IN 8 MONTHS THEY COULD NOT REMOVE ANY ITEMS FROM MY CREDIT REPORT. IT COST ME 1000 DOLLARS TO FIND OUT HOW WORTHLESS THESE PEOPLE ARE. JOSEPH MANN (NEW YORK}

teri wandersee
May 14th, 2018 Garden City, MN DETAILS

I've been very happy with them. I told them i could not afford what they wanted for a monthly fee and she kept lowering it until i could, it would just take longer, and that was explained IN DETAIL to me. I was ok with that. Nobody can make you sign up for anything you don't want to... Just remember that!! My credit score increased and my husband saw what they did for me and now he wants me to get him signed up..

James Regan
May 14th, 2018 Katy, TX DETAILS

I thought my credit was a lost cause and as difficult to understand as a foreign language. Terrance B calls me and educates me with his obvious experience, professional personality, and kick ass confidence. Literally washes away my anxiety with "Mr.Regan, you call once and dispute this, yet we are going to do that a hundred times a day." An assertive and awesome guy, overqualified for this kind of a job in my opinion, yet I'd like to metaphorically high five Lexington Law for putting this beast on my team! Here's 5 more stars!!! * * * * * =)

Abel Fernandez
May 14th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

!! RIPOFF , RIPOFF !! they charge me 109.00 x 5 month and they DON'T removed none the 6 LIES on my credit report. they send a lot of emails ,a nice client website , a lot of requested information and a lot of BLA,BLA,BLA , but at the end the LACK of INTEGRITY of this company is impressive. if they only dedicate some time to push the TRUTH upon this common ,easy to remove report agency's mistake like the ones on my report ,they will removed them in less than 2 months and acquired thousands of happy costumers that deserved the TRUTH to be reflected on their credit report. but NO ,they decide to be another RIPOFF company that harms society and play with people future. ! SHAME ON YOU Lexington !

April R.
May 7th, 2018 DETAILS

My husband said I signed up together in November 2015 for 50% off first month payment ($49 each) and thereafter $99 a month each. We say immediate action they removed everything that we needed moved the first month or two. Yes it did slow down but we kept seeing progress in our credit ratings. My husband cancelled after 6 most. I stayed with them for about 10 months. Cancelling was a painful process as they talked me from the Premium plan of $99 to $69 . Then to $49 to $20... Overall customer service was always great very pleasant they did what they said and I've even recommend them to friends and family that has used their services with results. I'm going to give them a call and use their services again. Got myself in trouble with too many accounts and inquiries ( poor choices on my part🤑). I was a happy customer overall.

omar Tello
May 1st, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

THE WORST Credit Repair Ever don't waste your time and MONEY, they just send regular mail to your creditors, (something you can do too) DONT WASTE your MONEY on them.

Michael Brown
April 23rd, 2018 Wauconda, IL DETAILS

Lexington Law is a shady underhanded organization. I signed my wife and I up, spent over $100.00 and never heard from them. A month later they dip into my account for over $200, supposedly for services rendered. No warning, no explanation ahead of time. DO NOT use them, they are in the business to take your money and you can fix your credit yourself.

Maj
April 23rd, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

The biggest scam, plus they are thieves and they kept charging my credit card four months after the cancellation .

Maria CooperApr 23, 2018

Hello Maj, I am glad we were able to speak with you earlier today.  We look forward to the additional documentation you will be sending in so that we can resolve the billing issue you experienced with us. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Kym

Carolyn Clinkscale
April 23rd, 2018 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS

I used this company and paid 119.00 a month, they did remove some items, but they all came back on my credit when I was no longer with them. Also, they removed from one credit report at a time even if the same info is on all three. But I guess it does not matter if the information is not staying off after being remove. Now to add insult, my score did not increase. I should have been refunded but, I was able to cancel.

Vanessa Robinson
May 18th, 2018 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

I would give zero starts if I could. They are short staffed and no one can ever answer the phones... was calling over 2 weeks to change my date to another one because my spouse lost his job and I wouldn’t have been able to pay for the services on time. The original acct that I had on there for payment I had removed to my new account and because the payment didn’t go through they charged my other account causing me to have insufficient funds and my account is now in the negative due to them. When I told them they told me to send in a screenshot of my bank account and I did and now they are saying that my screenshot isn’t good enough and I need an actual bank statement. I work over 70 hours a week and I’m a full time student as well and I simply don’t have the time to go up to my bank and go get a bank statement so they are refusing to pay for the insufficient funds fees although they told me previously that they would. I’m very disappointed and will not you them anymore.

anthony
April 19th, 2018 Shamokin, PA DETAILS

It is true. Lexington Law can knock a BK off your credit report and other damaging items. However, they are over-priced and light on the details of what your paying for. I recommend you start with their smallest package first and wait for two months to see what happens before you upgrade. At the same time, only purchase myfico for accurate scores (expensive). Everyone else is a sham or extremely inaccurate. Their customer service are nice people so go easy on them.

Andrew
April 17th, 2018 Bay Shore, NY

I was interested in getting some items removed off my credit report and spoke to a women named stephany K. She gave me such an attitude when i was explaining the items on my report like if she had a bad day and took it out on me. Me and my wife both wanted are credit fixed and you guys have lost our buisness

Eva Cameron
April 17th, 2018 Waynesboro, GA DETAILS

My husband and I tried to use them several years ago. They are a bunch of thieves. They took double payments out for both of us every month. They lie and do nothing but steal from honest hard working people. We were originally told our cost would only be $89.99 a month each. Next thing we knew they were taking out $180.00 for me a month and $180 for him a month. It wasn't all at once either. They would go in one week and take $89.99 for me, then do it again a week later, then do the same for my husband. It took almost an act of Congress and a threat of a lawsuit and filing a grievance against them with the Feds to get them to stop. We even had to close out our account and open a new one. We signed up with them for 2 months and all they did was take our money. They claimed they already sent out letters to the creditors but that was a lie. In the end my husband bought a book on how to deal with creditors. Only cost him $45.00 for the book. It tells you how to write a letter to creditors to dispute credit collections on your report. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Jeff LKeBaron
April 11th, 2018 Burnsville, MN DETAILS

My wife and I have been with Lexington Law since September 2017. The very first 2-3 months I received several removals from my credit history. Only to see some of them re-added back on a couple of months later. Now, I understand it takes a while for things to be removed, but adding them back on, what am I paying for then. Every month since, I've kept a close tab on my dashboard. Now, 6 months into it, I am seeing a huge discrepancy between my wife's and my accounts. We both have the same credit cards with both names on them and she had a few revolving accounts from many years ago. We included everything in a bankruptcy that was settled almost 2 years ago. Lexington Laws algorithms aren't what you expect people. Looking at my wife's dashboard and mine, they should be very close to the same in numbers. Currently, she has a high balance with all three reporting agencies with three out of five categories marked as Excellent. How can that be when one credit reporting agency is at 15%, the 2nd at 33% and the 3rd at 81% and mine are all at 23% all across the board and I have just one excellent category. My credit score is 632 and hers is 627. Go figure. Folks, Lexington Law leads you on to believe you are getting a good deal when all they do is milk your monthly $119.95 fee every month. On AAAcreditreport.com it states Lexington Law gives couples a 50% discount. That has also been a lie and is very deceptive. When I asked Dulce a para legal about that, she explained that is only on your first month. It does not say that anywhere yet leads you on to believe you both will receive a 50% discount. This is what I’m saying. Their para legal’s will tell you one thing while their web site and on credit ranking web sites say another. We are paying full price of $119.95 each and every month. Be very cautious when signing on with them. At first, they will tell you your credit will be cleaned up within 3-6 months. At $119.95 ea. month now your into them for $240.00 a month as a couple hardly a 50% discount. Times two of us and your into it for $1,440.00 for 6 months. I just spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone with Merissa, the para legal agent, who could not tell me a valid reason why there is such a huge discrepancy between our accounts and then just said, you'll have to call the credit reporting companies and take it up with them. She is supposed to be a para legal agent, and she did nothing to explain the huge differences. I quit using this company on April 6th and then they still charged me for services on my regular billing date of April 10th. I am going with a company that gets results, is not deceptive and provides valid answers and a guarantee for the services. Lexington does not offer any such guarantees. What makes it even worse is when you challenge their information in your dashboard, they want you to sign and notarize more papers so they can challenge the negatives at a higher level. Guess what? Nothing happens, they already represent me so why more paperwork? Because it drags things out for several more months and the creditors just aren’t scared by their so called escalated efforts. It's all smoke and mirrors. They lead you on to believe you’re getting your money's worth, when in the end, little gets done. When I called and talked with another para legal named CJ, after explaining again my dissatisfactions with their services, he hung up on me. What a total lack of professionalism. If they would have kept up the pressure and got items permanently removed and been more professional, they would have received 4 stars but after the way I was treated, they get 1 star.

Kiyanna
April 11th, 2018 McLean, VA DETAILS

I had Lexington Law for about 3 years. A lot of negative items have been removed, even 120+ late payments (they saved my life with that one). I do think they spread out the time in which they send correspondence to challenge negative items, but it is a business and they still need to make money. $99.99/ month is a fair price for me. I have been patient and very happy with my outcome. I had no issues with billing; it is a pretty straightforward process.

Maxy Khamdaranikone
April 10th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

SCAM ALERT!! DO NOT DISREGARD THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS AND DO BUSINESS WITH THIS UNETHICAL COMPANY OR YOU WILL BE SORRY! I got their number on credit karma and called to inquire about credit repair. I spoke to their representative and authorized $14.99 on my credit card to review my report (that was the deal they offered). The guy screwed himself by telling me to search their reviews online "to see how great they are so that I can sign up for their monthly subscription." Well I saw the negative reviews and I told him right away "I am not interested in your subscription. I want to shop around, do more research, and get a second opinion". He became very snarky and obnoxious making it seem as if I was crazy to not use their services. I still stood firm on not joining and I thought that was the end of that. Sure enough a week later I get a charge on my credit card from them for $109. I call them to try to dispute it and I'm put on hold forever. You can't reach anyone. I believe they have line for inquiries where they try to sell you (that's the line they answer) and a different line for payment cancellations where you will not be able to reach anyone. I had to go through my bank to file a claim.

Angela Boehm
April 9th, 2018 Miamisburg, OH

I have talked to them a few times and I think their rates seem a little high and they where very pushy to get me started and to get me to make a payment. My concern is how do I know that they are doing everything they say that they are going to do and do it as fast as possible or are they just going to drag it out to take me for everything I have left. Because of my concerns I chose not to go with them and are looking for someone local to help me.

Juanita Talas
April 3rd, 2018 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS

I was previously with lexington law firm in 2017. And in 2018, i come back. At first i was hesitate about this credit repair. And the more i called and spoke to someone and stayed on the phone with me and help me understand what i was looking at. The first year my credit was horrible, but i still stayed. Of cors i had to pay a set amount for a while, and once the credit repair was helping i went to a lower amount. they helped me get my credit where i needed it. They were working to get stuff removed, and disputed off my credit. Once a week i see stuff being removed and disputed. When i filled for bankruptcy it help the lawyers put everything together and get my discharge done quickly. And even though i did do the bankruptcy, i went back to lexington law firm, And thanks for helping thru my first year, and moving forward to helping understand. I am glad i taken the chance to experience the best customer service. Thank you

Becky Gett
April 2nd, 2018 Lock Haven, PA DETAILS

I was pretty much pushed into this service when I made it clear to the woman I was talking to several times that there was no way I could afford what they were going to charge me every month when I am on a fixed income an make less than $800 a month. But yet the went ahead and made me sign the papers to do it. I sent several emails telling them to stop it but of course they claim they never received tem. Rip off company...especially with elderly and people on fixed incomes.

John
April 2nd, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

McKay R. is great ! You will actually get help. Answered questions clearly. Amanda was awsome in demeanor and general help ~ Run don't walk to this capable Stellar company. Watch your credit score rsie fast too ~ They Will for Sure TREAT YOU RIGHT !

Natia Seals
March 27th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

This company is the worst. I been with them for a few months now, and there was no changes made to my report. All they do is take your money and lie to you. They sent the same letter to all 8 company's 3 months in a row. Then on top of it was was told I was told that i will be charged 89.99 a month but was charged 109.99. THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!! run run fast away from this company.

Tori Brown
March 26th, 2018 Bellaire, OH DETAILS

Supposed to be one monthly charge and this company has taken $130 from my account 3 times during the month of March. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR CARD NUMBER.