Lexington Law

Call Now Enroll Online

Lexington Law verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 25 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, clients will receive a customized plan to achieve maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Discounts
  • Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 25 years of experience, it has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. It works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues. It also puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge that addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

The firm offers a free credit report summary with a free consultation.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Discounts

Military personnel and spouses can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry.

Experience

Lexington Law has been in business for over 25 years.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features, the company has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client's credit scores. When challenging unfair and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington law may take longer than the average credit repair company.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law, the good easily outweighs the bad. According to consumers, Lexington Law is transparent, thorough, but occasionally a little slower than expected. The firm is staffed with paralegals and legal assistants.  Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. They also offer a free consultation and discounts. We recommend Lexington Law as the best company to work with for improving your credit. Visit their site today!

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

2388 Lexington Law Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 19th, 2017

My name is Corey W. I've had Lexington law helping me with my credit issues the past year now. I had almost 25 negative issues on my reports due to a for forclosure on my house. Today I have 1 negative issue. These guys did a great job. Thank you so much. The next best thing was I could pay month to month. It helped out so much. My credit score went up 150 points. I would recommend this company to anybody. The staff is very nice and informative also. Thanks again Lexington law

September 19th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Paralegal provided very thorough information and explanation of services

September 19th, 2017 Detroit, MI

Awesome service!!! I also got quick results as well!

September 18th, 2017 Cordova, TN

very polite, very professional. They do a great job

September 18th, 2017

Great customer service she explained everything thank yuh for doing that

September 18th, 2017 Riverside, CA

Very satisfactory guidance with awesome customer services.

September 18th, 2017

She was nice easy to talk too answered every question

September 18th, 2017 Pawtucket, RI

Its hard to pick things out. All of you have been so exceptional, helpful, and a pleasure to have you as my law firm. Your the greatest.

September 18th, 2017

I enrolled with Lexington for one year during that period they worked hard and got a lot of items removed. I cannot complain about the level of service I received I was well pleased. Thanks I will surely recommend you guys.

September 18th, 2017

Lexington Law has helped me over the years to improve my credit. I love the concern the paralegals share in my concern. This company gets 5 stars from me!!!

September 17th, 2017 Charleston, SC

very please with the concern show about my problem... work on my behalf was awesome...the plan I understand and is to get action on my probelms

September 16th, 2017 Panama City, FL

At one point, I wasn't concerned about my credit. That was until I decided I wanted to buy a home. At that moment my credit was RIDICULOUS!! I gave Lexington Law a try and this has been the best decision for me! The paralegals are knowledgeable and are helpful. I now have all negative items removed from ALL of my credit reports. Patience is the key and I've been with Lexington Law since November 2015 and it's September 2017. I would recommend anyone with credit issues to give them a try. You will not be disappointed!

September 16th, 2017

I am very grateful we were told about Lexington Law. I feel confident with Our decision to have Lexington Law help us with our credit report /credit score. Fee

September 15th, 2017

Very professional company. Paralegals have much knowledge very efficient. You can contact them also through chat which is awesome. It is worth the money.

September 15th, 2017

Lexington Law firm is professional and very prompt and knowledgeable about your credit needs. They are on top of things. I would recommend them to all my family and friend and I have.

September 15th, 2017

Excellent Service, Great Customer Care, Genuinely want to help and put people back in track to achieve their dreams and take charge of their future. ☆☆☆☆☆

1 0

September 14th, 2017 AL

Very informative. Explained everything in plain English

September 14th, 2017

I was very pleased with the service I received. Para-legal was knowledgeable and her advice brought excellent results, and after only one call. This was an excellent value for the money spent!

1 0

September 14th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I am so glad i took the first step by calling Lexington law. My credit score was just horrible. now It's getting better every month and so is my smile. Every one is very helpful and nice willing to help . My experience has been nothing short of awesome. Thank you!!

September 13th, 2017

Didn't get what I was told I was going to get. Got over charged every month I had service and had to request refund every month I had service. Then got told issues that came up were not caused by them. I I sure didn't have them before I started the service.

3 0