CreditFirm.net Logo

CreditFirm.net

6.5

CreditFirm.net offers credit repair, monitoring, and coaching assistance to nationwide consumers on a pay-per-month basis.

The company offers one-on-one coaching, pay-for-delete creditor negotiations, student loan consolidation, and tax preparation services. The company also assists consumers with home and auto loan approval preparation.

CreditFirm.net strives to leverage every consumer protection law available and use every legal approach to remove as many derogatory accounts as possible as well as advising consumers on how best to manage credit to get the most out of their credit scores.

CreditFirm.net services also include MOV requests, Debt Validation, Permissible Purpose Verification, and Goodwill Requests.

The Good

• Extensive Credit Restoration Services
  • Fair Pricing
  • Time in Business

With CreditFirm.net, prospective clients can expect to receive a service that allows for disputes of inaccuracies found on various credit reports.

The company provides a straight-forward process that maximizes results in a realistic period of time. Benefits of CreditFirm.net include:

Extensive Credit Restoration Services

CreditFirm.net delivers an extensive range of credit restoration services to help consumers reduce overall debt and increase their credit score.

The company creates customized plans for its clientele and works to stop harassing calls from bill collectors. CreditFirm.net also works with clients to obtain mortgage loans in the home-buying process.

Fair Pricing

CreditFirm.net charges customers a monthly price of $49.99 which is on the lower end of pricing among other companies in the Credit Repair industry.

The company also charges a first time fee of $49.99 which is significantly less, once again, than what other credit repair companies charge for first time fees.

Time in Business

CreditFirm.net was founded in 1997 which makes it one of the older credit repair companies in the industry. Due to its time in business, the company retains a level of experience and respect that newer companies may lack.

The Bad

• No Consumer Reviews
  • Lacks Official Money-Back Warranty

Although CreditFirm.net has designed a process that will help consumers remove inaccuracies, there are limitations to their platform as well. These drawbacks include the following items:

No Consumer Reviews

There does not appear to be any customer testimonials or reviews regarding the company online.

The company does not offer proof of past successful deletions on its corporate website.

There are also no licensed attorneys on staff to assist consumers with legal issues such as tax liens and bankruptcies.

Lacks Official Money-Back Warranty

CreditFirm.net does not have an official money-back guarantee.

Instead, the company applies a money-back warranty on a case-by-case basis. CreditFirm.net customers only get the money-back warranty if the company deems it to be necessary.

The Bottom Line

CreditFirm.net is a nationwide company that provides extensive credit restoration services to individuals requiring long-term credit repair.

Services include one-on-one credit coaching, pay-for-delete creditor negotiations, student loan consolidation, and tax preparation services.

CreditFirm.net also has fair pricing and has experience from being in business since 1997. However, the company does not have an official money-back guarantee and there are no consumer reviews or testimonials on site.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Billy McD Fort Lauderdale, FL

My experience with creditfirm was pretty awesome. It's like one of those ron popeil set it and forget it deals. I signed up, set in my reports, and... that's it! I basically did nothing except check my credit scores every once in a while, and then one day I get a notification from creditkarma congratulating me on having a 700 score. I was like WHAT! You gotta understand I've had pretty crappy credit my whole life, not 600s crappy, low 500s stuff! Ofcourse I'm happy that I have great credit but, at this point Im pretty nervous cuz I don't want to screw my credit up again, lol. Anyway, creditfirm did a great job for me.

Kimmy Woodard Jonesboro, GA

September 26, 2019 I was fortunate enough to be assigned to Michael A, Senior Credit Repair Specialist. Michael is extremely good at what he does. He has the ability to think outside of the box and work angles to his client's advantage. I also like the fact that he is easy to reach and always timely responds to any inquiry you may have concerning his client's credit repair issues. The fee associated with his firms services is worth every dime. I highly recommend CreditFirm.com. Thanks again Michael!

Stacy Seattle, WA

I tried fixing my credit myself for almost a year doing disputes and I got a bunch of stuff removed but my scores were still low and I had a lot of bad stuff still on my report that I could get rid off. Finally I decided to let this company take over and to my surprise they did a really good job. They deleted a lot more accounts for me and most importantly got my scores up.

Sandra Landerstein Scottsdale, AZ

I signed up with credit firm about 8 months ago. Then things got busy for me, I had a baby, this, that, and the other, so I completely forgot about them. Then, I went to a dealership to try and buy a minivan last Saturday, I was hoping that I could get approved for something decent (I have never had good credit). They pulled my credit and my score was 726! Then I remembered that I hired a company to fix my credit, and boy did they ever. I got a brand new Honda Odyssey at 0.9% APR! I drove out with a big grin on my face. I think I'll have credit firm work a bit more to get my scores to 800. I'm very happy.

Santiago Rolling Meadows, IL

I was afraid to go to credit repair company. You hear so many bad things about scam. My friend told me CreditFirm.net is different : honest and professional credit repair service. I really wanted a new truck! So I decided to sign with Credit Firm. CreditFirm.net has a very good price - anyone can afford! For me price is very important and results of course. Anyway, I am very proud to say that I made a right choice (now I know I did!) with CreditFirm.net system I fixed my credit and got a brand new truck! I am so excited!!!

Darla Oakland, CA

It took about 6 months but, considering that I've had bad credit for the last 25 years, spending 6 months on fixing my credit isn't too bad. All 3 of my credit scores are over 700 and for the first time in my life, I'm not afraid of going to the car dealership. It feels nice to have a good credit score.

Jermon Mableton, GA

My score is now 146 fica points higher than it was before. The company did good but communication could have been faster. The price was great and I definitely got my money's worth. I would probably give them 5 stars if they replied faster but in some cases I had to wait a few hours to get a call back from the guy working on my case. In the end my credit is a lot better and I didn't have to spend a fortune fixing it.

Jerry Dobson Henderson, NV

My overall experience was pretty great. Communication was pretty quick, I got some great advice on my student loans and my credit score is a lot better. I'm not looking to buy a house or anything like that but, It's nice to know that I can get financing anytime I need it.

Cathy Moody Edison, NJ

I don't usually do these types of things and leave reviews but, these guys did a good job, a really good job. They were pretty up front with me throughout the whole process and explained exactly what they were doing over the course of the 5 months that I was with them. Instead of being vague like other companies I talked to they explain every part, every process, and every step that they took, and that was very important to me. My scores went up, a bunch of stuff got deleted - I'm happy.

Sasha New York, NY

I couldn't afford some of the other companies so I chose this one because of the price. I used them for 8 months and my score went to 673, it was 500-something before. My sister used another company and paid them $100 a month, she started same time as me and her score still sucks, lol. I'm glad I used the credit firm.

Watson Miami, FL

Just got a letter from TransUnion, my Tax Lien was deleted! This was the final hurdle stopping me from buying a house. Wish I didn't waste time and hired credit firm a long time ago, my interest rate would have been smaller. Still happy I finally got this taken care of.

Javier

I had creditfirm.net work on my credit for 8 months and my credit score increased from 486 to 647. Although the score is still not perfect, I did get pre-approved to buy a house, which is the most important thing for me. Once the closing is done, I'm going back to get my score up even higher.

Edgar Garcia Rolling Meadows, IL

I'm very happy that I can tell others about a credit repair company that actually does what it promises. Credit Firm went above and beyond to help get me qualified for a mortgage. They worked hand in hand with my loan officer to get me to a 640 score before the contract on our house expired. You can trust these guys.

Justin Jus Buffalo Grove, IL

I was a bit hesitant when signing up with a credit repair company, but these guys did an excellent job explaining the process and walking me through step by step. It's not that complicated really, and 8 months later, I'm sitting pretty with a 726 credit score thanks to credit firm.

Irene Vernon Hills, IL

I hired creditfirm.net after I was turned down for an auto loan. After 3 months I came back to the dealership and got a 2008 Toyota Avalon at 5%! My credit score went up to 691. I'm continuing the services so that I can get over 750. I've recommended this company to several family members already and I would recommend them to anyone.

Mr. Lee Parker, CO

Credit scores gone up to 689 on creditsesame from 400s. I was a bit antsy at first but after a few months I started seeing stuff coming off and and my score began creeping up. Took me about 5 months but now I'm good to go.

Janet Stein Plano, TX

Company did a good job, they deleted a lot of my medical collections and cleared off some old late payments from a few years back. My scores on credit karma both went up over 100 points so I'm happy but, the price for the service is $50 a month not $40.

Derek Roman Vernon Hills, IL

Credit score went up 71 points after credit firm deleted 12 accounts off my reports. Great service, super cheap! I'd give them a 10 if they responded to emails faster, but I can't really complain since they got rid of $8,000 in collections from my reports.

Maria Buffalo Grove, IL

I have to say CreditFirm.net is the best company I have interacted with. From the 1st phone call I felt comfortable telling my credit consultant about my credit problems. He was very polite and knowledgeable.

Texas Bern Big Sandy, TX

7 collections GONE and my credit is Resurrected this day just like our LORD and Savior. Happy Easter everyone, I'm fittin to buy a house tomorrow!!!!!

Dontrey S. Plano, TX

After 11 months credit firm deleted 24 accounts including a $12,000 collection account for my repossessed car. My scores all went up over 150 points and I just got word that I'm pre approved to buy a house.

Justin Samson Lemon Grove, CA

I used credit firm to delete 50 inquiries from my credit and got my score up to 700. Good service. Not expensive and most important HONEST!

Diane Scottsdale, AZ

My credit score is over 140 points higher after 8 months with credit firm. I'm very satisfied and happy to recommend them to everyone.

Jackson Moore Vernon Hills, IL

Got 18 accounts deleted off my report in 5 months and my score increased about 120 points. Good company to help get your credit right.

Lisa Baltimore, MD

They do not respond to customers promptly! Credit score has not improved. Waste of time and money. The price is lower and it pretty much matches the quality.

Jose Hernandez Buffalo Grove, IL

You guys ROCK! I'm closing on my home in 2 weeks because of you. Thank YOU!!!

Sandra Tellado Vernon Hills, IL

Excellent work cleaning up my credit! Thank you!