Credit1Solutions.com offers nationwide credit restoration services on a monthly fee basis. The company has served thousands of clients and claims an average of 18.7 removals of inaccurate credit report items in a span of four months for its customers. Credit1Solutions.com abides by all laws and provisions of the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The company strives to utilize those laws to remove and repair questionable negative items for each client's report with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Credit1Solutions.com also does not charge advanced fees to clients.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Money-Back Warranty
  • Plan Options
  • Dedicated Credit Repair Service
  • Attorney on Staff

Credit1Solutions.com provides clients with the opportunity to see an increase in their credit scores through their dispute process. The company's certified and knowledgable staff will help each client move through the credit repair process. Other benefits of the service include:

Money-Back Warranty

Credit1Solutions.com provides a full money-back warranty for all customers.

Plan Options

Credit1Solutions.com charges customers a starting monthly fee of $79.95 for its Fresh Start Service. This monthly fee is significantly lower than the majority of monthly fees that other credit repair companies charge. According to the company's website, the following are the three credit repair services that Credit1Solutions.com offers:

• The Fresh Start Service: Costs $79.95 per month and includes unlimited credit bureau disputes, assistance from a FICO certified credit advisor, 24/7 access to an online client portal, an in-depth budget expenditure spreadsheet, and access to an online education library.
  • The Comprehensive Service: Costs $99.95 per month and includes unlimited credit bureau disputes, unlimited personal summary information disputes, unlimited inquiry investigation, assistance from a FICO certified credit advisor, 24/7 access to an online client portal, an in-depth budget expenditure spreadsheet, and access to an online education library.
  • The Fast Trac Service: Costs $349.95 per month and includes everything from the Fresh Start and Comprehensive services but also includes in-depth specialty credit repair.

Credit1Solutions.com also does not charge any advanced fees.

Dedicated Credit Repair Service

Credit1Solutions.com offers free credit analysis consultations, intensive online credit education, unlimited disputes, unlimited deletions, a licensed attorney on staff and anytime progress updates for clients through its online portal. The credit restoration company provides 24/7 customer services with customized credit repair plans for its clientele. The company website gives clear and comprehensive information to consumers regarding their federal credit repair rights.

Attorney on Staff

Unlike many other companies in the credit repair industry, Credit1Solutions.com does have a licensed attorney on staff that has assisted the company's Kentucky clients since 2017.

The Bad

• High One-Time Fee

While Credit1Solutions.com provides professional credit repair services to their clients, there are some drawbacks to their service as well. Prospective clients should be aware of the following limitation prior to enrollment:

High One-Time Fee

Although Credit1Solutions.com offers credit repair services for as low as $79.95 per month, clients are expected to pay a fairly high one-time fee of $114.95. According to the company, the one-time fee will be processed within three to 10 days from the first day of service activation. This one-time fee is somewhat high in comparison to what some other companies in the credit repair industry charge.

The Bottom Line

Credit1Solutions.com offers a dedicated nationwide credit repair service for consumers in need of lengthy credit restoration. The company provides three credit repair plans to choose from, online educational resources, has a licensed attorney on staff, and allows clients to cancel services at any time. It's impressive 18.7 average item removal rate in a four months span may also be a good reason for consumers to choose their services. Credit1Solutions.com, however, does charge a comparatively high one-time fee. Potential clients are encouraged to read Credit1Solutions.com customer reviews and visit the company's website to learn more about what Credit1Solutions.com has to offer.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Katrina Smith

January 2nd, 2020

I was referred to Credit1solutions (Robert) by my mortgage lender in regards to an issues I was having with a creditor on my credit report. I had tried to have this issue resolved for over a year, but no luck on my part. After speaking with Robert and explaining to him my issue, he quickly came up with a "Solution" and put things in to action. I can honestly say, after about a week I got a notice from my credit monitoring app that my issue was resolved. I would highly recommned "Credit1Solutions" for any issues you may have with a creditor or the bureaus with getting information corrected on your credit report. This was a great relief for me and I owe it all to Robert. With that being said, I can now move forward with my Lender and no concerns going forward. Thank you Credit1Solutions (Robert) for helping me solve my issue.

Jan 02, 2020

Katrina - It was our pleasure to help you. Good Luck house hunting in North Carolina!

Tim Yates

June 14th, 2019 Cecilia, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. Robert was always easy to work with. Always gave a complete understanding of everything. And he done exactly what I ask him to do. Is the main thing of cleaning up my credit report. Now because of him I have excellent credit. All I have to do is maintain it. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to clean up there credit report. Thanks!

Jun 14, 2019

Tim as always thank you and Shae for your support. If we can ever be of help utilizing one of our services we offer. Please call or stop by anytime. It was a real pleasure working for you.

Sbailey

June 10th, 2019 Rineyville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been a great experience working with Credit1solutions. They have helped me every step of the way.

Jun 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with others and allowing us to work for you. Robert

Dana Dunklin

June 10th, 2019 Vine Grove, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful, knowledgeable, informative and friendly company.

Jun 10, 2019

The partnership has been great working for you and your husband, now we just need to help get you a home!

Mia Hammock

June 10th, 2019 Radcliff, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit1 solutions are the best! Great customer service! They brought my score up over 100 points, settled over 10 disputes with companies who were still charging interests on old accounts and because of credit1 solutions, my husband and I were able to purchase our first home. How amazing is that? Thank you credit1 Solutions!

Jun 10, 2019

We appreciate you taken the time to share your message. Its been our pleasure getting to know you.

Joe Howard

June 10th, 2019 Vine Grove, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit1Solutions has been a very professional organization that has helped me from start to finish. The customer service portion is excellent and the results speak for themselves. If you need help do yourself a favor and stop by their office and talk to them today.

Jun 10, 2019

Joe- you have been awesome and thanks you for taken the time to tell others about us but more importantly thank you for serving our country.

Brandy Stafford

June 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with this business is amazing!! Everyone here is very friendly! They have a good way of explaining things and they be as helpful as they can! I recommend people here when they tell me about credit! This company is legit! I’m so grateful for them! Best crew ever!

Jun 10, 2019

The motto we talk about is customer service vs the money...I am glad it shows. Thanks

Devin Hicks

June 10th, 2019 Elizabethtown, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently signed up and have seen nothing but improvements on my credit score. I couldn’t ask for better people to deal with. They have always been very respectful and answered any questions I’ve had.

Jun 10, 2019

I love it. Just for those nice words, we will make sure you get your home now!

Michael cayo

June 10th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a past customer and a current customer. Ever since I walked in the door the first time I knew I had someone in my corner! I dont care where I am, if I need advice or help, credit1solutions is the only people I trust. Thank you for your help!

Jun 10, 2019

Whatever you need Michael, thanks for taken a few minutes today and sharing your message.

luis silva

July 26th, 2017 Louisville, KY

Don't bother. They don't do anything you can't do yourself. Charged me another month a month after I cancelled.

May 29, 2019

Mr. Silva was in our program for 11 months, during this time we removed and modified 95 out of 141 questionable items. This was a 68% improvement to his credit report. Modifying late payments from US Dept of Edu, Collections Deleted, Several Judgments with Circuit Court and Banks also Deleted. As far as billing, every client agrees to pay for services in the arrears due to no advance fee laws. We believe Mr. Silva was provided excellent service and we hope his quality of life continues.

Drue Shafer

June 7th, 2017

Helped me remove things effecting my credit

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your support and the opportunity to work for you.

Sammy Hugo

December 19th, 2016 Louisville, KY

They have a very strong team that is reliable and consistent in their efforts to improve your credit. I wouldn't recommend any one else.

May 29, 2019

Thanks Sammy. Its been our pleasure.

Ashlee Roberts

May 24th, 2016 Chicago, IL

Robert and team are dedicated to servicing your needs. I highly recommend using them if you need assistance in budgeting or credit history.

Alan Hardwick

May 24th, 2016 Hodgenville, KY

Credit1 Solutions is great. Robert did not promise "the moon". He explained that the process would take some time. When I started with them, my credit scores were in the high 400s and low 500s. After the suggested amount of time, and with their efforts, my scores rose to the mid 600s to low 700s, and I was able to qualify for my permanent home financing with the bank. (I was doing a temporary owner finance prior to that). I did my part to make sure that i did not cause any NEW negative credit items. I would strongly recommend this company!

Michael Knego

May 24th, 2016 Louisville, KY

Over 2 years ago I was really struggling with my credit and had many negative marks on my credit report. I was referred to Credit One Solutions by my boss who had uses them in the past. I honestly did not think these guys would ever be able to help me but figured I would give it a try. The first time I called their office I was absolutely amazed at how friendly and knowledgeable they were. They walked me through every step of what needed to be done and made the process extremely simple. It has now been over a year and I am amazed at the results I have seen with Credit One Solutions. When I started I had over 200 negative remarks on my credit report and I am now currently down to under 15 negative remarks which we are continuing to work on. My credit score has gone from 530 up to over 700. I am extremely grateful for Credit One solutions and the help/support they provide.

Dean Owens

May 24th, 2016 Santa Fe, NM

The process was very easy and we liked how everything was online for us to see and monitor. We didn't notice much results but it was of no fault of theirs.

David Tice

May 24th, 2016 Greenville, SC

Great at cleaning up inaccuracies, given good advices and very persistent with credit agencies.

Jake killion

May 24th, 2016 Elizabethtown, KY

I was expecting improvements in my repair but nothing like they was able to do. It was an unbelievable job my credit score jump 100 points and they got everything deleted that was a negative item. Very pleased and thankful for them.

Michael G. Schultz

May 24th, 2016 Phenix City, AL

Cultivating and managing an acceptable credit rating is not only essential, but paramount towards maintaining an enjoyable, productive and rewarding lifestyle; especially so in todays fast-paced and "credit-conscious" society. Unfortunately, many well-intending people lose sight of their credit rating through either financial mismanagement or unforeseen turn of events in turn, severely limiting their ability to buy or rent a home, open a bank account, or even find suitable employment. Compounding this problem is the little known fact that ALL of the major credit reporting agencies, although attempting to appear as an advocate for the consumer, actually PROFITS from the ill fortunes of consumers; having little to no intention of removing even delinquencies that have been satisfied. For these multi-billion dollar industries that provide lenders with the "justification" to charge consumers higher interest rates -- your BAD credit is GOOD business for them! Returning stateside after a harrowing combat tour in Iraq, I was confronted with the beginning of a nasty divorce which would ultimately consume my financial security as well as my future credit worthiness. After years of working hard to maintain my financial obligations in a responsible manner, I was ashamed at seeing my credit score in the 400's. Turning to the professional; but personable, team at Credit 1 Solutions was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. It was, however, not an overnight fix; resuscitating a near-lifeless credit rating takes time and diligence. The Credit 1 staff stayed on the heels of the "Big Three" with their proven methods and techniques, educating me along the way on how to protect myself from these pitfalls in the future. Today, my credit rating is restored, affording me the opportunity to not only purchase goods and services at competitive interest rates, but to enjoy a more secure financial future as well.

Tammy

May 24th, 2016 Columbia, MO

My husband and I were recommend to Credit1Solutions after we were interested in purchasing a home. Neither of us really knew what our credit looked, like and were told we would need to improve our scores, but didn't really know what direction to take. The agent we were working with suggested a lender, who then sent us in the direction of Credit1Solutions. I was very nervous and worried that may have been a scam and caused more issues. However, i could NOT be HAPPIER with the way things have been going so far. We have been with them a little over a month now. ANYTIME we have asked a question, they have responded within 24hrs. to emails, and with in few hrs. if we've called and left a message. They have always given us detailed explanations when we've asked questions. That being said, we also understand that we have to do our part too. Such as sending in the info they need in a timely manner, and understanding that our mess with finances did not occur over night, and as much as we want it too, it isn't going to get fixed overnight either. It also seems like a lot of money too. But we realize, that we are paying for their knowledge. They are very educated in what they do, and they believe in sharing their education with you. I know ppl who have used services that promise to do what they have done, with little or no follow through, which is why this whole process was scary for us. When beginning this journey, before we decided to go with C1S, I had other ppl recommend names to us. But when I called, the number was disconnected. one of the things I liked about this company is that they have been in business for so long. Before we officially signed up, they went over everything in such great detail. I am very happy with the results so far, and they have helped me to understand so much more that I did before. I know we have a ways to go yet, but so far, very pleased!

Carol McMillan

May 24th, 2016 Randolph, NJ

This company uses lots of stall tactics. With this company for 2 years and "0" items removed. Word of advice: pay off and settle your debts, a credit repair company cannot help you.

allen bailey

May 24th, 2016 Columbia, SC

The guys at Credit1Solutions did a wonderful job of teaching me about my credit score and the multiple factors that hurt or help the score. Jared and Robert provided me with all of the tools, knowledge and motivation that I needed to get my credit straighten out. When I first went to credit1 solutions, I was unable to acquire a loan(even with a co-signer). Now my credit score is over 800 and I have people competing to get my business and give me loans. In addition I have made a couple good friends. whenever I see Jared and Robert out in the community It is like we've known each other for years instead of the short 5 months that we worked together to rebuild my credit. I have been referring my other friends to use them almost the whole time that I have been using them. I will continue to help people find them as well.

Carrie

May 24th, 2016 Keller, TX

I have only been a member for a month an have already experienced results. The staff have been very helpful and answered any questions I had.

Jim Storey

May 24th, 2016 Elizabethtown, KY

My experience with Credit One has been great , My overall credit score has improved enough that I was able to buy a new home. I'd recommend Credit One to anyone that wants to improve their credit.

Kellie

May 24th, 2016 Antioch, TN

I was referred by a good friend to give Credit1 a try. We have been working together almost a year now and I couldn't be happier with the progress he has made with my credit history.

Dan Morton

May 24th, 2016 Marion, IL

I was very pleased with the way Credit1Souutions.com handled my account. They were on top of fixing my credit immediatley. They do not use any tricks or schemes to keep you a customer, they provide real results. I started with a credit score under 600 and last I checked it was 700 and going up! I never thought that this would be possible in so little time. I think I have been with them about six months and I have seen results every month! I was reccomended to them by a friend who also saw real, lasting results with their credit also. There are so many companies out there that do not give their clients what Credit1solutuoins.com does. I feel very fortunate not to have wasted my time with those other companies. Feel free to do your own research, I very much reccomend it. I will also reccomend them to anyone needing their credit score improved. I wish there were more companies like them that provide what they advertise.

Tiara Whitten

May 24th, 2016 Louisville, KY

Robert and Jared are amazing!!! These guys did a wonderful job repairing my credit. They listened to my concerns and gave GREAT advice. I would definitely recommend this company and these guys to anyone in need of a great credit repair company.

John McConnell

May 24th, 2016

Was introduced to Robert through the local Chevy dealer. At the time was working on getting a new vehicle for my family. Ended up getting the vehicle but still had horrible credit. Robert and his team provide AMAZING customer service and take care of people on a one-on-one basis. They have taught me some of the things most of us do not know about credit ratings and how the credit bureaus are stubborn when it comes to repairing your credit report. They do all the hard work and give you a dashboard so you can track the progress of every dispute. Awesome! Recommend to all my friends and family. Im up to 750+ now. Thanks!

James Craft

March 11th, 2016 Eminence, KY

This business is very professional and very good at their job. They are very friendly and always willing to help. To date I have had almost 75 items deleted from my credit report. I recommend them to anyone.