Credit Nerds

Credit Nerds

Credit Nerds is a credit repair and restoration services company based out of Paragould, Arizona. Business operations are overseen by President Eric Counts, utilizing a unique pricing model that differentiates it from similar industry competitors. CreditNerds is not affiliated with Credit Repair Nerds (CRN). We have found that though both corporate websites have a similar look and feel, they are two different entities with similar names and designs.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#55 1.4 9.2 Current

The Good

• 24-Hour Access
  • Unlimited Disputes
  • Up-Front Pricing
  • Add-a-Spouse Discounts
  • Positive Reputation

Credit Nerds charges a standard fee for its comprehensive audit in one of three packages that consumers may choose from. Prices start at $46.25 per-deletion fees. Credit Nerds also offers a DIY service for a one-time fee of $247. None of their packages including an initial upfront fee. Clients are given an upfront timeline estimate regarding services and typically see results in 3-6 months. Licensed attorneys are available to clients as needed and live chat assistance with a customer service representative is included anytime day or night. Consumers also able to receive:

24-Hour Access

Clients of Credit Nerds have access to their case at all times through their online dashboard.

Unlimited Disputes

The credit specialists with Credit Nerds do not limit the number of disputes on behalf of a client. That means erroneous items on a credit report will be disputed as many times as possible, if desired.

Up-Front Pricing

Clients have pricing options to choose from, including paying for all services at one time, up-front.

Add-a-Spouse Discounts

Couples who both are in need of credit repair services can enroll together for additional savings.

Positive Reputation

Credit Nerds features numerous testimonials and successful deletion copies on its corporate website. The credit repair company features credit education information as well on its website. The company has an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau with few filed consumer complaints. Online third-party and customer reviews available online have a positive regard for the credit repair company.

The Bad

• Deletion Costs Per Item: Depends on Item Type
  • $10 Personal Info Removal
  • $25 for Inquiries
  • $50 Standard Items
  • $100 for Public Records
  • $25 Late Fee Charge

The credit repair services offered by this company may get too expensive for some household budgets. The financial services company requires its clientele to keep a monitoring service as a requirement. Failure to meet this requirement can result in a $100 cancelation fee. Since Credit Nerds is a pay-per-deletion company. All Credit Nerds accounts provided to clients are revolving accounts. These accounts report at a 20 percent balance on a monthly basis with perfect payment history. The company does not give consumers a free initial consultation as commonly offered by its competitors. Consumers can also expect additional fees such as:

Deletion Costs Per Item: Depends on Item Type

Pricing for deletion will depend on the type of error or item on the credit report.

$10 Personal Info Removal

For any incorrect personal information, a $10 charge will be applied upon correction.

$25 for Inquiries

For general inquiries on a credit report, a $25 charge per correction will be charged.

$50 Standard Items

For standard items, such as an erroneous charge-off, a $50 charge will be applied.

$100 for Public Records

For public records correction, a $100 charge will be applied to the client's account.

$25 Late Fee Charge

In the case of an erroneous late fee item on a credit report, a fee of $25 will need to be paid. Improving your credit for a home loan? See who's recommended

The Bottom Line

Credit Nerds appears to be a legitimate credit repair company in the financial services industry. They have an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau and are very transparent about their pricing and services.  However, these services can be expensive for some consumers. Besides the initial audit fee, consumers are expected to pay per deletion for each successfully removed item. Credit Nerds is a good company for those that prefer the pay-per-deletion method of credit repair and are willing to get their own credit reports from the 3 major bureaus.

View Top Rated Companies

12 Credit Nerds Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

March 10th, 2015 Fort Worth, TX

Seem as if they are in it for the monthly payments. The first month they ran my wrong SSN. I never received updates and was told NOTHING other than to get credit cards. They did NOT communicate with credit companies, did not give any direction on next steps, very unprofessional and arrogant. I would NOT advise ANYONE to use this company. After our six month agreement was up they STILL ran my credit card transaction. I only worked with Scott not sure if the previous reviews are accurate or not but seem like I should have worked closely with ERIC!

November 6th, 2013 Jonesboro, AR

I feel like I have officially made it! We closed on our home after only six months with Eric and the Nerds. I want to thank them for the help... We couldn't have done it without them.

October 31st, 2013 NM

These guys were great. New credit. New life. I couldn't be happier.

May 13th, 2013 Frisco, TX

My name is Steve Sullivan. I am the president of Integrated Affiliates. I have had the pleasure of working with the Credit Nerds for several years and have referred tons of clients. In my business I come across people regularly who need help with their credit. I ALWAYS refer them to the Credit Nerds.

May 9th, 2013 Chaska, MN

I am the president of Pathway Financial. A lot of times our clients don't qualify for our products based on credit. Throughout our 7 years, we have attempted to use multiple credit repair agencies. I say attempted because for the most part it yielded little to no results. Once I met Eric at Credit Nerds, we knew we found the guy to get the job done. He is a straight shooter, he knows what he can get done and what he can't, and in an industry like credit repair sadly, honesty is hard to come by. Credit Nerds is top notch. Professional, honest, inexpensive, and they actually get the job done. I will continue to refer all of our clients, family and friends to them with no hesitation.

May 9th, 2013 Franklin, TN

I was nervous at first because I had tried other services like ones who claim to be a "law" company, only to be red flagged and making it harder each time I tried. CCC removed a bankruptcy, two tax liens and over 25 collections in the first few months! I couldn't be happier!

May 9th, 2013 Jonesboro, AR

I thought my credit issues would just fade away until I went to buy a car and wasn't approved. It was embarrassing and I knew I had to fix my credit report in order to qualify for a house later down the line. I had no idea how to start the process of cleaning up my credit but credit nerds really eased my anxieties with their up front & honest approach. Now im on my way. Thanks credit nerds!

May 9th, 2013 Jonesboro, AR

I was quite impressed with the people at CreditNerds.com. When my husband and I decided to buy a house we were upset when we had trouble getting approved. They went over our reports with us line by line and helped us not only improve our credit report, but understand why it was the way it was to start with. Thank Credit Nerds...

May 8th, 2013 Kennett, MO

Complete Credit Repair helped get my credit back in line and helped get a New Truck! Thanks CCR!!!

May 8th, 2013 Cabot, AR

i am a branch manager of Top Flite Financial and it have been working with Credit Nerb for about 4 years and they have help my customer get the credit cleared so they can buy a house... i would use them any time they are great

May 8th, 2013 Peru, IN

After my wife and I got married we want to clean out the financial skeletons in our closet. We contacted Credit Nerds and they got us where we needed to be as quickly as possible. They showed us how to review our own credit (for free) so it wasn't strictly a blind trust type situation with CN, and they walked through it with us explaining the lingo. Once we were aware of what our trends were, they also helped switch to a better credit card to seriously improve our credit score with minimal hit tour finances.

May 8th, 2013 Paragould, AR

Eric and his crew are awesome! They were honest with me about every step we were taking and extremely informative. He helped me get rid of some issues on my credit report which, in turn, improved my credit score. I'd recommend this company to anyone who needs help with credit repair.