CRE Credit Services

CRE Credit Services

CRE Credit Services don't just do credit repair.  In addition to credit repair, they offer credit restoration services, credit building services, and credit education services. They have only been in business for 6 years, but in that time have created a 7-Stage Repair Process for clients.  James Charlet, a former member of Experian's legal and compliance department developed this process.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.6 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 6.0 9.8 Read Review
#16 4.0 8.4 Current

The Good

• Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Consultation
  • Seven Step Process
  • Educational Resources

Not only does CRE Credit Services operate in full compliance with the Federal CROA and Texas State CSO regulations, they are registered and bonded for clients' protection. Some additional highlights about CRE Credit Services are as follows:

Money-Back Guarantee

CRE Credit Services stands by their promise to produce results with a 100% money-back guarantee.

Free Consultation

Potential clients have the option for a free consultation during the signup process. During this, each client gets an in-depth analysis of their credit reports, with no obligation to work with the firm.

Seven Step Process

As stated above, CRE Credit Services has a unique 7 Step System used to repair clients' credit. It is designed to be used over 6 months but the firm has stated that some clients see results in as little as 30-45 days.

Educational Resources

The CRE Credit Services team provides a ton of information on credit repair, credit education, credit support, credit reports, etc. They have an informative blog, FAQs, and more providing insights on these topics.

The Bad

• Time in Business
  • Hours of Operation

CRE Credit Services has many great benefits to their services, such as their unique 7 Stage Repair Process, developed by a former member of the Experian team. However, they do have a few drawbacks to note:

Time in Business

CRE Credit Services has only been in business 6 years, making them relatively new to the credit repair industry. Some companies have been in business well over 10 years, giving them more experience.

Hours of Operation

CRE Credit Services operate 8 am to 7 pm Central Time while some companies operate until 9 or 10 pm. This can be somewhat limiting to clients.

The Bottom Line

Overall, CRE Credit Services has a unique 7 Step Process for improving their clients' credit. The firm states that on average clients will see 50+% of deletions removed in 30-45 days and 75+% within 6 months. In addition, they are staffed with licensed attorneys and have a money-back guarantee. And although their price is quite high, they are transparent about it.

View Top Rated Companies

56 CRE Credit Services Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 15th, 2017

7 months ago, I was told by numerous banks and lenders that I did not qualify for a home loan, nor would I ever. I then was referred to Chad Campbell at CRE Home Solutions. I gained so much insight, knowledge and direction from the guidance of Chad in our initial conversation, that I knew CRE was my only hope of ever becoming a home owner. CRE Home Solutions well exceeded my expectations! Not only did they delete 99% of the negative items off my credit report, Chad coached me all the way into my beautiful new home. Words cannot express how THANKFUL I am for Chad Campbell and CRE Home Solutions… I have a new quality of life! CRE Home Solutions is the BEST in the business!!!

August 15th, 2017

Chad at CRE was great to work with. He was low pressure and very knowledgeable. I have seen an over 80 point increase in all 3 credit bureau scores over the past 4 months with his and his team's help

August 15th, 2017 Des Plaines, IL

Awesome company!! Chad Campbell is the best! He knows his stuff. I have seen the results he promised! I am so glad I took the chance! I can not say enough but if you want results and better credit Chad Campbell and CRE Home Solutions is it!

August 14th, 2017

August 14th, 2017 Chapel Hill, NC

It has truly been helpful working with to Chad and CRE on getting my credit back on track. Chad has always responded to my calls and emails. Also, Chad took him time to explain the process on rebuilding my credit. Just after 60 days working with CRE my score jumped by 100 points. If you are looking for a company that will help you rebuild you credit, CRE Home Solutions is that company.

July 20th, 2017 Plano, TX

Thank you so much for everything you did for my family and I! 100 point increase in just over 2 months!! Just closed on our new home.!

April 5th, 2016 Willis, TX

this is worst credit people I have ever delt with they do nothing but take your money never answer phone calls

November 13th, 2015 Plano, TX

I am so thankful for this company. I was hesitant, but did my research and prayed about it. I made the right decision as I got my credit score increased 189 points on my midscore in 5 months. Thank you thank you thank you! I highly recommend them!

September 10th, 2015 New York, NY

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! I'm 5 months in and $1600.00 poorer. My credit score actually got worse after dealing with this company. I'm so frustrated I could cry. Big mistake on my part. I believed what they told me. Oh and don't believe you'll get your money back. You won't. So do yourself a favor and Don't use them.

June 30th, 2015 New York, NY

I had a great experience with CRE. Before I signed up I had all this stuff on my credit reports that didnt even belong to me. I couldnt even get qualified from one of those cheap used car dealerships that approve anyone. After 6 months with CRE i was able to finally get a car from a manufacturer approved dealer and for a great rate. I loved my results with CRE and the customer service was great especially for someone like me who probably called too much with a lot of questions. :P I have already started telling my friends about CRE

June 26th, 2015 Pompano Beach, FL

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this company and many others that promise to help you fix your credit by deleting negative accounts such as car repos, etc... CRE is a complete fraud. They will promise and GUARANTEE that they will delete all negative accounts. They might delete some easy accounts such as credit inquiries and some late payments and that's about it. If you have a car repo, tax lien, foreclosure or medical bills.... don't even dream that they will delete those accounts. Again please don't believe them. The only thing that is guarantee is that you will lose a lot of money if you decide to go ahead and do business with them.

June 26th, 2015 Pompano Beach, FL

This company CRE Credit Service is a ripoff they promise they going to eliminate collection account and they only delete stupid account and credit inquiries from your credit but the most important one with the high potential they will never delete those account , car repo, medical bill, tax lien, etc .. when i call to obtain information on how they work.. the rep make me a lot of promise that he really convince me it cost me over 1600 for nothing , at the end the more important account never got delete , all they do is send dispute account never was delete my car repot , my medical bill, 2 account that i have in collection from TMOBILE over 1700 , and federal and state tax lien .. they Finish all the process and told me there is nothing else they will be able to do.. they lie to me after they got the money pay , now they coming that there is nothing else they wll be able to do.... there is about 5 account the more important one they never delete those account..

June 9th, 2015 Plano, TX

I did extensive research on this company and many others before making a decision and I can tell you they are by far the best. One of the owners speaks all around the country at the top mortgage conventions as a keynote speaker. I just went to one of them in Oregon before making a decision and this guy knows a lot. He is from Experian and these guys are the best. A lot of the mortgage people there said they use them there as well and get people qualified for them. I am looking forward to working with them and I know I made the best decision.

June 2nd, 2015 New York, NY

I dont understand how anyone can give this company anything but a 10. They did everything for me they said they were going to and I am so happy finally having a credit score over 750 with all three bureaus. :) I love CRE

May 30th, 2015 Kansas City, KS

Do not use this company. They make you feel like you're fine with the easy stuff then with the hard stuff you get screwed and get bad advise along with garnishment of all your wages and cars. They of course on a Friday they aren't available to help when the companies are obviously available and willing to take money you were promised was safe by CRE. "They'll take care of it"... no they won't. Find a better company with better ratings. Once you look for a company like this then it just stirs up a buch of stuff that they aren't willing to handle as promised. Seriously... go the other way!!!!!!

May 21st, 2015 Carrollton, TX

I had had experience trying credit repair by myself before working with Cre but I was never able to keep a negative off my credit report. I would get one removed and a month or so it would show right back up again. This repeatedly kept me from getting a decent home. My friend finally told me to try cre. I was skeptical at first considering how I had tried and tried and was never able to accomplish anything myself and also I noticed that they do charge more than some other companies I had heard about but on the recommendation of my friend i decided to give them a try. I am so glad I did. Within 6 months they were able to remove all the accounts that were keeping my score down and it has been another 6 months since I completed the program and still all the accounts are gone. I must say I extremely grateful to CRE for getting me through this and the money was well spent.

May 20th, 2015 Carrollton, TX

I was lucky to find this company. I had been trying for at least years to dig myself out of a hole with my credit with no luck. A friend had me call CRE Credit Services and I am glad I did. They were able to remove 12 of the 13 negatives on my reports and that was enough to get my score into the 700s. Now im finally looking for a new home for my family. I cannot say enough great things about this company.

May 8th, 2015 New York, NY

CRE is very god company. They did help me to get credit car. I call they have spanish speker too.

May 8th, 2015 New York, NY

I had a great experience with this company and would absolutely recommend them

May 5th, 2015 Plano, TX

I graduated from their program this week and I just had a lender pull my credit scores today and my midscore was 697. I was a 538 midscore 6 months ago. I am very happy with their services and I highly recommend them!