Clean Slate Credit Solutions

Clean Slate Credit Solutions

verified
  • No First Time Fees
  • Cancel Anytime

Clean Slate Credit Solutions has been in business since 2010 and provides credit repair solutions with no immediate upfront costs or monthly fees. The company strives to provide credit repair education to its customers in order for them to maintain good credit in the future. Unfortunately, Clean Slate Credit Solutions can also be a much more expensive alternative than some companies, and customers are encouraged to investigate the top credit repair companies before making a final decision.

The Good

• Cancel Anytime
  • Online Transparency
  • No Monthly Credit Repair Fees

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is very upfront about what fees are associated with its services, and when clients can expect these fees to be assessed to their accounts. Some negative items, such as personal information discrepancies and late credit payments, will be resolved free of charge, while other fees will cost between $50 and $100. The company offers an initial free credit report consultation that will help determine if the client needs help with building their credit, debt settlement, debt consolidation, student loan consolidation, applying for an auto loan or mortgage, or refinancing an auto loan or mortgage.

Cancel Anytime

Services can be canceled at any time with no additional cost or payments associated with the termination of the services. In addition, Clean Slate Credit Solutions offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee if a customer cancels the Clean Slate program within the first three months.

Online Transparency

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is upfront with the associated costs and term requirements. The company’s website also discloses what it provides clients who choose its credit repair services. Clean Slate Credit Solutions’ services include conducting credit report consultations to determine customers’ credit file situations, working with credit bureaus as well as creditors and collection agencies on behalf of customers, sending customized disputes, providing credit counselors and offering advanced credit repair education.

No Monthly Credit Repair Fees

While many credit repair companies charge a monthly fee for their services, Clean Slate Credit Solutions has zero monthly fees. This means that consumers looking to improve their credit scores will only be paying for services rendered: a fee for the initial audit, as well as smaller fees for each individual negative item removed from your credit reports. Because Clean Slate Credit Solutions is not a subscription service like other credit repair companies, customers who are not pleased with the company’s credit score restoration services are free to cancel at any time without needing to pay the remainder of a monthly subscription balance.

The Bad

• Unpaid Balance Fees
  • Credit Monitoring Sign Up Required
  • High Initial Audit Fee

In addition to a high audit fee, repair fees, and monthly unpaid balance fees, customers will also be required to enroll in credit monitoring with CreditScoreForMe.com within five days of signing up with Clean Slate Credit Solutions. And while the initial credit monitoring fee is only $1 for the first 30 days, customers will be required to pay $19.99 each month until their bad credit has been repaired.

Unpaid Balance Fees

There will be fees associated with an unpaid balance on top of all other Clean Slate program costs.

Credit Monitoring Sign Up Required

Customers will have to start a credit monitoring service on the side.

High Initial Audit Fee

Although Clean Slate Credit Solutions does not assess a monthly fee for its credit repair services, the company does charge a rather high price of $197. Customers will also have to deal with a number of additional fees not directly related to repairing their bad credit. Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Although Clean Slate Credit Solutions has only been in business for a few years, the company operates at a level of online transparency that many more well-established credit repair companies do not. Customers are given an accurate expectation of how much they'll be required to pay for Clean Slate Credit Solutions' services; however, with so many fees and conditions that come with an account, customers may be required to pay a great deal more with Clean Slate Credit Solutions than they would with other credit repair companies.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Veronica Wilson
January 31st, 2018 Memphis, TN

I just wanted to build up my credit it's not really bad

Reply from Clean Slate Credit Solutions

Jose RodriguezFeb 12, 2018

Veronica, you are not a client of ours nor do we have you in our system. I ask that you either delete the review or change to 5 stars. We have never received anything less than 5 stars and do everything we can to have the highest rating possible.

Yomaira Rodriguez
January 30th, 2018 South Ozone Park, NY DETAILS

Although I didn't get the chance to speak to Jose personally I had a great experience with this company. They did as promised. They really helped my credit. Today I have a great credit line thanks to them. Have already recommended people and would definitely keep recommending. Thanks for the help.

Reply from Clean Slate Credit Solutions

Jose RodriguezFeb 12, 2018

Thank you so much Yomaira. I am glad my team was able to help. If you ever have any questions in the future, please send me an email.

Justin
January 11th, 2018

I was referred and they were so excellent with communication and they provided me with what I need it in the past probably actually faster than I even expected and they’re still working on it all I can say is amazing!

Kerrie
January 11th, 2018 Point Pleasant Beach, NJ DETAILS

Seriously can’t thank you guys enough! Never could have done this on my own. You guys rock!

Angela Alston Alarcon
December 20th, 2017 Morrisville, PA DETAILS

My experience with Clean slate credit solutions was AWESOME!! They cleaned up my credit while giving awesome advice on how to build it!! You will not be disappointed!

Yvette Burgos
December 5th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Clean slate has helped me through the credit process so much the first couple of months my score went up Tremendously I had a lot of negative items on my report ,something I thought I would never be able to fix .Now I have 5 cards on my account in good standing just started with brand new.. fingerhut was the first one to help me out and gave me a credit increase right away once I paid it off .. Now my score is 739 which I can’t be more happy about thank you Clean slate!!!!

Diane
November 28th, 2017 Flushing, NY DETAILS

They are amazing! They know their stuff and you see significant improvements in a short time. In addition, they are super professional knowledgeable and responsive which makes the process easy. I highly recommend them!!

Tiffany L
November 13th, 2017 New Bedford, MA DETAILS

Patience is needed as the credit repair process can be lengthy. I am pleased with my overall outcome and higher credit score. Thanks, Clean Slate!

Catherine Navarro
October 16th, 2017

This company is outstanding and very trustworthy! Thank you for your wonderful service and for the affordable price.

Emmett Jones
October 4th, 2017

Great customer service and reasonable prices!

Lisa Dyson
June 1st, 2017 Glassboro, NJ

Afterwards reading about credit repair you price stability stands forth as the most of many price quotes~Lisa Dyson

Jennifer Rivera
May 2nd, 2017 Trenton, NJ

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is a great company built on determination, honesty and loyalty to all their customers. Jose's advice and lessons continue to help me put my financial status back on track. I'm beyond grateful for his hard work and professionalism.

Maria M.
April 12th, 2017 Bloomfield, NJ

Clean Slate Credit Solutions are an amazing company. They get the job done! They won't stop until it's accomplished to improve your credit. Jose personally even follows up to make sure all is well after using their services. I would definitely recommend their services.

ria Edwards
April 4th, 2017

Clean Slate Credit Solutions helped my husband and I better understand our credit, it's worth and the ability to clean and rebuild. The experience was hassle free and overall extremely positive. Questions were always answered and advice was provided. I would recommend them to anyone.

Damion Hepburn
April 3rd, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

My experience with Clean Slate Credit Solutions was the best! Scheduled appointments was always on time, and the staff always gave courtesy to follow up with me. Any time I had a question I was able to logon to the portal ask questions, and was answered in a timely fashion. Excellent company and would recommend them to everyone I know in need of credit repair.

Yvonne Kapitza
March 29th, 2017 Port Washington, NY

Jose and his entire team are awesome, I highly recommend using their services. The only thing you will lose is your bad credit. With the help of their services you will enjoy a wonderful clean slate high credit score for the rest of your life.

Javier Machavelo
March 29th, 2017

Exelent service and very helpful education on keeping your credit on track!! Hand by hand work with this team!! This is a winning team!! Congrats!!

Suset Carter
March 29th, 2017

Clean Slate helped me remove negative items, open up new lines of credit and increased my score by more than 100 points! I highly recommend Jose, Keller, and their team.

J Melendez
March 28th, 2017

Clean slate is the best around, outstanding services & highly recommended!

Erika Flores
March 28th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

Great customer service. Been with them almost a year and they have tremendously helped me improve my credit scores. I couldn't be more happier. Every question I needed answer was received back in a timely manner. Never once did I feel like I was being ignored. I was able to get a new car on my own with the new credit scores I have now.

Craig Martin
March 28th, 2017

Jose and his team are amazing. They go the extra mile for you and care about their clients. They know all avenues of the credit repair business, the best around!!!

Cheyenne g.
March 28th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

I am very impressed with the level of care and customer service that I got from clean slate. They don't have a "call center" with people who are not very bright attempting to assist you (like many other companies do) when you call up there you actually speak to the owner or someone who really cares about you and is very knowledgeable. I am so thrilled with the results I got from using this service, it's not just about consuladiting debt. It's about transforming your credit report and score and I can't believe it really works!!!! My life has compleatly changed since they helped me fix my credit. (A car loan and beautiful home that I was not able to get until They fixed my credit.) I like the pricing structure, you pay monthly and only to the extent that they are able to help you. If there's something they can't fix, they don't just charge you a fee for "trying" like some other places do. If you're not ready to get responsible with money and not abuse your new credit cards, then don't use a service like this. if you use this service, you WiILL get approved for credit cards and you have to be ready to use them responsibly so you can rebuild your score. My score has been steadily climbing up for a year now and I can't tell you how good it feels!!!

selina Murray sims
March 28th, 2017

CleanSlate is a really good company that help u personally with your needs they have gotten my credit rate up 250 plus points up they keep u aware of all your needs I would recommend if u want good credit sign up with CleanSlate Credit Repai

Karim Abdelrazek
March 28th, 2017

I used Clean Slate to repair my credit and I couldn't have asked for a better team of professionals to get the job done! Thank you Clean Slate!!

Naida I
March 28th, 2017

I am very satisfied and happy with the end results and service Clean Slate credit solution provided for me. Jose and others at the company were very helpful and persistent in making sure you stay focus on keeping your accounts' payment on time. Love their service will recommend to anyone.

AJ
March 28th, 2017 Camden, NJ

I've been working with Clean Slate Credit Solutions for a year and I've been blown away by how they have been able to not only clean my credit but educate me on how to be responsible with my credit. Also they genuinely care about what they do, helping their customers, and are happy when something good (like getting a credit line increase house or car) happens for their customers. Working with Clean Slate was a great decision!!

Genesis
March 28th, 2017 Bronx, NY

Jose is excellent and easy to work with he is also easy to contact Clean slate solutions is also affordable would definitely recommend to anyone trying to fix or build credit No hidden fees!!!

Jennifer E.
March 22nd, 2017 Belmar, NJ

Cleanslate credit solutions gave me a new lease on life! As a college student, you don't always adequately evaluate how your financial decisions will affect your future. I didn't and effectively made it impossible to financially function as an adult in a world that revolves around your credit score. With the help of Jose and his team, I was able to clean up my credit (up 100 points in a short time!), finance a car, get approved for an apartment, and the rest is history. Thank you Jose!

Janelle
March 15th, 2017 Lake Worth, FL

Clean Slate was very efficient in helping me build my credit score and be approved for a mortgage within a year of working with them! They were up front, honest, and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking to build their credit!

Elizabeth Moskal
March 9th, 2017 Teaneck, NJ

Clean Slate did an amazing job in helping me fix and repair my credit score. They came through and did everything they said they would! Outstanding service!

Enid Moyeno
March 9th, 2017 Succasunna, NJ

The best credit repair business in nj. I've recommend it to everyone. With their help, I accomplished everything I planned. My credit went from 513 to 650 in 6 months. I am extremely happy with their services. Well worth the money.

DJ J STAR
March 6th, 2017

Credit went from 470 to 700 in less then 2 month. Jose and the team are great at communicating. They made everything so easy. Best part is that there super affordable!

Bud Carter
February 24th, 2017

You guys are amazing. Literally one of the best decisions of my life was signing up with you guys to fix my credit. I tried a couple of other places and they dragged their feet, and wasted my money. You guys got straight to the point and produced results. Also, your live videos are very informative and provide incredible tools to help me and so many other people. Clean slate is a God send. Thank you guys so much.

Jessica C
February 24th, 2017 Centereach, NY

Clean slate credit solutions is by far the best Credit repair company out there! If you're looking for a team that gets the job done, then you've come to the right place! As a teen, I charged up my credit cards, not thinking of the consequences. Jose and his team were able to delete every discrepancy from my report, allowing me to finally be free from the mistakes I made when I was younger. I am forever grateful that I found you guys. Thank you!

Zai Namaste
February 24th, 2017 Newark, NJ

The best period.... thank you for outstanding services.... highly recommended....

Mitchell Tolbert
January 16th, 2017

Initially I was disappointed with their process because it was not completely apparent how their system works. However, when I did bring up my issues, to their credit, they immediately began addressing them. Their attorney actually filed a class action suit against one of the collection agencies on my bureau all at no cost to me.

Michael Sullivan
January 13th, 2017

Clean slate saved me I was in the 500 now in the 700 this is far best credit repair places to go to you will be amazed in what they do very nice customer service once you join they become family!!!! Number one in my book

Alan Meekins
May 24th, 2016

There are many great things about Clean Slate, but no one out there can beat them by pulling your credit history for FREE, without any hassles. Every other company I tried out there have all these hidden ways of telling you, that you have to provide your own print out which is "BULL". Also, they guarantee their work, and back-up everything they say, the most honest business to deal with. Thats what happens when a business is built off of the experience of one of the military's finest.

Ms. Ortiz
May 24th, 2016 Parsippany, NJ

Clean Slate Credit is a great company I have the pleasure of working with within the last 2 years . I was looking to increase my credit score and have someone review my credit history and errors on it. Jose is a pleasant, professional businessman. The key factor of his company is the excellent 24/7 customer service. How many people you know in this industry will work 24/7 to correct clients credit reports. My credit report was pulled nuemorous times with auhtorization free of charge. No fee at all. I'm proud to say this company has change my life. I recommeded family and friends to used his services if you looking to make changes, apply for a loan or increase your score. If I can rate his company it would be beyond a 10.....

Tim Walker
May 24th, 2016 CA

What can I say about Clean Slate Credit Solution? Oh I know great service with genuine people. Working with this company has made me more aware and has really encouraged me to take better care of my credit. I would recommend this company to anyone. Even if you think or know your credit is great there are still a lot of things that you can be educated on. Thanks Jose.