Clean Slate Credit Solutions has been in business since 2010 and provides credit repair solutions with no immediate upfront costs or monthly fees.

The New Jersey-based company has an A+ BBB rating and strives to provide credit repair education to its customers in order for them to maintain good credit in the future.

In addition to the removal of negative items, Clean Slate Credit Solutions’ customers will receive the following and more when they sign up for credit repair services:

• Monthly phone calls to discuss account progress
  • 24/7 access to a secure online portal
  • Access to a private Facebook group with credit education tips
  • Assistance with building good credit

It's important to note that Clean Slate Credit Solutions can be a more expensive alternative than some companies. Fortunately, customers can choose to cancel services at any time.

Read on to learn more about Clean Slate Credit Solutions and to read verified customer reviews

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 The Credit People chevron_right
#3 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9

The Good

• Cancel Anytime
  • Online Transparency
  • No Monthly Credit Repair Fees

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is very upfront about what fees are associated with its services, and when clients can expect these fees to be assessed to their accounts.

Some negative items, such as personal information discrepancies and late credit payments, will be resolved free of charge, while other fees will cost between $50 and $100.

The company offers an initial free credit report consultation that will help determine if the client needs assistance with credit building, debt settlement, debt consolidation, student loan consolidation, applying for an auto loan or mortgage, or refinancing an auto loan or mortgage.

Cancel Anytime

Clean Slate Credit Solutions’ services can be canceled at any time with no additional cost or payments associated with the termination of the services.

In addition, Clean Slate Credit Solutions offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee if a customer cancels the Clean Slate credit program within the first three months.

Online Transparency

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is upfront with the associated costs and term requirements. The company’s website also discloses what it provides clients who choose its credit repair services.

Clean Slate Credit Solutions will do the following for those who sign up for its credit repair services:

• Conduct credit report consultations to determine customers’ credit file situations
  • Work with credit bureaus as well as creditors and collection agencies on behalf of customers
  • Send customized disputes
  • Provide access to credit counselors
  • Offer advanced credit repair education to ensure long-term success

The credit repair company also states on its website that it works to remove several different types of negative items including personal information, student loan consolidation, late payments, inquiries, collection accounts, charge-offs, and public records.

No Monthly Credit Repair Fees

While many credit repair companies charge a monthly fee for their services, Clean Slate Credit Solutions does not require monthly payments.

This means that consumers looking to improve their credit scores will only be paying for services rendered: a fee for the initial audit, as well as smaller fees for each individual negative item removed from their credit reports.

Because Clean Slate Credit Solutions is not a subscription service like other credit repair companies, customers who are not pleased with the company’s credit score restoration services are free to cancel at any time without needing to pay the remainder of a monthly subscription balance.

The Bad

• Unpaid Balance Fees
  • Credit Monitoring Sign Up Required
  • High Initial Audit Fee

In addition to a high audit fee, repair fees, and monthly unpaid balance fees, customers will also be required to enroll in credit monitoring with CreditScoreForMe.com within five days of signing up with Clean Slate Credit Solutions.

While the initial credit monitoring fee is only $1 for the first 30 days, customers will be required to pay $19.99 each month until their bad credit has been repaired.

Unpaid Balance Fees

Potential customers should be aware that there can be fees associated with an unpaid balance on top of all of the other Clean Slate credit program costs.

Credit Monitoring Sign Up Required

Clean Slate Credit Solutions requires customers to start paying for a credit monitoring service in addition to paying for the company’s credit repair services.

High Initial Audit Fee

Although Clean Slate Credit Solutions does not assess a monthly fee for its credit repair services, the company does charge a rather high enrollment fee of $197.

Customers may also have to deal with a number of additional fees not directly related to repairing their bad credit.

The Bottom Line

In general, the New Jersey-based credit repair company has been provided solid credit repair services since 2010.

With Clean Slate Credit Solutions, customers will only have to pay for the negative items that are removed from their credit reports.

Customers will also be able to obtain a free consultation, access to a client portal, monthly phone calls to discuss credit progress, assistance with credit building, access to credit education tools, and more.

Overall, Clean Slate Credit Solutions operates at a level of online transparency that many more well-established credit repair companies do not.

Customers are given an accurate expectation of how much they'll be required to pay for Clean Slate Credit Solutions' repair services.

Unfortunately, with so many fees and conditions that come with an account, customers may be required to pay a great deal more with Clean Slate Credit Solutions than they would with other credit repair companies.

Luckily, customers can choose to cancel services at any time. Those who cancel services within the first 180 days will be eligible for a money-back guarantee.

If you are interested in learning more about Clean Slate Credit Solutions, you may want to consider signing up for a free consultation, visiting the company’s website, and reading several Clean Slate Credit Solutions reviews.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

5.0

Jose Morales

August 29th, 2019 Rochelle Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

August 2019 company is still doing amazing by me me highly recommend.. Actually spoke to Jose and explained what I thought there was going on in my file unfortunately in my situation they have to do extra rounds. But people they only charge for deleting items no monthly fees so yea its 100% favorable towards clients. We are going to move forward and hopefully get this resolve. I take some blame on this as well. I highly recommend clean slate and beatriz as your credit coach.

Olga

June 5th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

http://www.cleanslatecredit.org Antonio been wonderful during the process of fixing my credit he is always a phone call, a text or an email away. He is always really quick at responding in a timely manner and keeping you all informed every step of the way which is crucial when it comes to situations like this despise being across the nation from one another and the different time zone. I can't say it enough wonderful things about him and his company. I'm beyond grateful for all the assistance he's providing me and like other companies he is down to business not wasting your time and getting things done fast. He gives an evaluation of your credit from the very beginning and explain to you everything step by step. If you want someone to be in your corner fighting like a angry pitbull Antonio is your guy and wont be disappointed and it would be the best money invested ever that can open the doors for wonderful opportunities with a great credit score. He is also honest about his prices and doesn't overcharge or have any hidden fees. He send you proof of his work, makes you feel comfortable and delivers results.

Kelvin Montero

February 21st, 2019 Lakehurst, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best agency !!! We’re you see results for a small fee!!!!

Veronica Wilson

January 31st, 2018 Memphis, TN

I just wanted to build up my credit it's not really bad

Clean Slate Credit Solutions Logo

Reply from Clean Slate Credit Solutions

Feb 12, 2018

Veronica, you are not a client of ours nor do we have you in our system. I ask that you either delete the review or change to 5 stars. We have never received anything less than 5 stars and do everything we can to have the highest rating possible.

Yomaira Rodriguez

January 30th, 2018 South Ozone Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Although I didn't get the chance to speak to Jose personally I had a great experience with this company. They did as promised. They really helped my credit. Today I have a great credit line thanks to them. Have already recommended people and would definitely keep recommending. Thanks for the help.

Clean Slate Credit Solutions Logo

Reply from Clean Slate Credit Solutions

Feb 12, 2018

Thank you so much Yomaira. I am glad my team was able to help. If you ever have any questions in the future, please send me an email.

Justin

January 11th, 2018

I was referred and they were so excellent with communication and they provided me with what I need it in the past probably actually faster than I even expected and they’re still working on it all I can say is amazing!

Kerrie

January 11th, 2018 Point Pleasant Beach, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Seriously can’t thank you guys enough! Never could have done this on my own. You guys rock!

Angela Alston Alarcon

December 20th, 2017 Morrisville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Clean slate credit solutions was AWESOME!! They cleaned up my credit while giving awesome advice on how to build it!! You will not be disappointed!

Yvette Burgos

December 5th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Clean slate has helped me through the credit process so much the first couple of months my score went up Tremendously I had a lot of negative items on my report ,something I thought I would never be able to fix .Now I have 5 cards on my account in good standing just started with brand new.. fingerhut was the first one to help me out and gave me a credit increase right away once I paid it off .. Now my score is 739 which I can’t be more happy about thank you Clean slate!!!!

Diane

November 28th, 2017 Flushing, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are amazing! They know their stuff and you see significant improvements in a short time. In addition, they are super professional knowledgeable and responsive which makes the process easy. I highly recommend them!!

Tiffany L

November 13th, 2017 New Bedford, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Patience is needed as the credit repair process can be lengthy. I am pleased with my overall outcome and higher credit score. Thanks, Clean Slate!

Catherine Navarro

October 16th, 2017

This company is outstanding and very trustworthy! Thank you for your wonderful service and for the affordable price.

Emmett Jones

October 4th, 2017

Great customer service and reasonable prices!

Lisa Dyson

June 1st, 2017 Glassboro, NJ

Afterwards reading about credit repair you price stability stands forth as the most of many price quotes~Lisa Dyson

Jennifer Rivera

May 2nd, 2017 Trenton, NJ

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is a great company built on determination, honesty and loyalty to all their customers. Jose's advice and lessons continue to help me put my financial status back on track. I'm beyond grateful for his hard work and professionalism.

Maria

April 12th, 2017 Bloomfield, NJ

Clean Slate Credit Solutions are an amazing company. They get the job done! They won't stop until it's accomplished to improve your credit. Jose personally even follows up to make sure all is well after using their services. I would definitely recommend their services.

ria Edwards

April 4th, 2017

Clean Slate Credit Solutions helped my husband and I better understand our credit, it's worth and the ability to clean and rebuild. The experience was hassle free and overall extremely positive. Questions were always answered and advice was provided. I would recommend them to anyone.

Damion Hepburn

April 3rd, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

My experience with Clean Slate Credit Solutions was the best! Scheduled appointments was always on time, and the staff always gave courtesy to follow up with me. Any time I had a question I was able to logon to the portal ask questions, and was answered in a timely fashion. Excellent company and would recommend them to everyone I know in need of credit repair.

Suset Carter

March 29th, 2017

Clean Slate helped me remove negative items, open up new lines of credit and increased my score by more than 100 points! I highly recommend Jose, Keller, and their team.

Javier Machavelo

March 29th, 2017

Exelent service and very helpful education on keeping your credit on track!! Hand by hand work with this team!! This is a winning team!! Congrats!!

Yvonne Kapitza

March 29th, 2017 Port Washington, NY

Jose and his entire team are awesome, I highly recommend using their services. The only thing you will lose is your bad credit. With the help of their services you will enjoy a wonderful clean slate high credit score for the rest of your life.

Genesis

March 28th, 2017 Bronx, NY

Jose is excellent and easy to work with he is also easy to contact Clean slate solutions is also affordable would definitely recommend to anyone trying to fix or build credit No hidden fees!!!

AJ

March 28th, 2017 Camden, NJ

I've been working with Clean Slate Credit Solutions for a year and I've been blown away by how they have been able to not only clean my credit but educate me on how to be responsible with my credit. Also they genuinely care about what they do, helping their customers, and are happy when something good (like getting a credit line increase house or car) happens for their customers. Working with Clean Slate was a great decision!!

Naida I

March 28th, 2017

I am very satisfied and happy with the end results and service Clean Slate credit solution provided for me. Jose and others at the company were very helpful and persistent in making sure you stay focus on keeping your accounts' payment on time. Love their service will recommend to anyone.

Karim Abdelrazek

March 28th, 2017

I used Clean Slate to repair my credit and I couldn't have asked for a better team of professionals to get the job done! Thank you Clean Slate!!

Cheyenne g.

March 28th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

I am very impressed with the level of care and customer service that I got from clean slate. They don't have a "call center" with people who are not very bright attempting to assist you (like many other companies do) when you call up there you actually speak to the owner or someone who really cares about you and is very knowledgeable. I am so thrilled with the results I got from using this service, it's not just about consuladiting debt. It's about transforming your credit report and score and I can't believe it really works!!!! My life has compleatly changed since they helped me fix my credit. (A car loan and beautiful home that I was not able to get until They fixed my credit.) I like the pricing structure, you pay monthly and only to the extent that they are able to help you. If there's something they can't fix, they don't just charge you a fee for "trying" like some other places do. If you're not ready to get responsible with money and not abuse your new credit cards, then don't use a service like this. if you use this service, you WiILL get approved for credit cards and you have to be ready to use them responsibly so you can rebuild your score. My score has been steadily climbing up for a year now and I can't tell you how good it feels!!!

Craig Martin

March 28th, 2017

Jose and his team are amazing. They go the extra mile for you and care about their clients. They know all avenues of the credit repair business, the best around!!!

Erika Flores

March 28th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

Great customer service. Been with them almost a year and they have tremendously helped me improve my credit scores. I couldn't be more happier. Every question I needed answer was received back in a timely manner. Never once did I feel like I was being ignored. I was able to get a new car on my own with the new credit scores I have now.

J Melendez

March 28th, 2017

Clean slate is the best around, outstanding services & highly recommended!

selina Murray sims

March 28th, 2017

CleanSlate is a really good company that help u personally with your needs they have gotten my credit rate up 250 plus points up they keep u aware of all your needs I would recommend if u want good credit sign up with CleanSlate Credit Repai

Jennifer E

March 22nd, 2017 Belmar, NJ

Cleanslate credit solutions gave me a new lease on life! As a college student, you don't always adequately evaluate how your financial decisions will affect your future. I didn't and effectively made it impossible to financially function as an adult in a world that revolves around your credit score. With the help of Jose and his team, I was able to clean up my credit (up 100 points in a short time!), finance a car, get approved for an apartment, and the rest is history. Thank you Jose!

Janelle

March 15th, 2017 Lake Worth, FL

Clean Slate was very efficient in helping me build my credit score and be approved for a mortgage within a year of working with them! They were up front, honest, and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking to build their credit!

Enid Moyeno

March 9th, 2017 Succasunna, NJ

The best credit repair business in nj. I've recommend it to everyone. With their help, I accomplished everything I planned. My credit went from 513 to 650 in 6 months. I am extremely happy with their services. Well worth the money.

Elizabeth Moskal

March 9th, 2017 Teaneck, NJ

Clean Slate did an amazing job in helping me fix and repair my credit score. They came through and did everything they said they would! Outstanding service!

DJ J STAR

March 6th, 2017

Credit went from 470 to 700 in less then 2 month. Jose and the team are great at communicating. They made everything so easy. Best part is that there super affordable!

Jessica C

February 24th, 2017 Centereach, NY

Clean slate credit solutions is by far the best Credit repair company out there! If you're looking for a team that gets the job done, then you've come to the right place! As a teen, I charged up my credit cards, not thinking of the consequences. Jose and his team were able to delete every discrepancy from my report, allowing me to finally be free from the mistakes I made when I was younger. I am forever grateful that I found you guys. Thank you!

Zai Namaste

February 24th, 2017 Newark, NJ

The best period.... thank you for outstanding services.... highly recommended....

Bud Carter

February 24th, 2017

You guys are amazing. Literally one of the best decisions of my life was signing up with you guys to fix my credit. I tried a couple of other places and they dragged their feet, and wasted my money. You guys got straight to the point and produced results. Also, your live videos are very informative and provide incredible tools to help me and so many other people. Clean slate is a God send. Thank you guys so much.

Mitchell Tolbert

January 16th, 2017

Initially I was disappointed with their process because it was not completely apparent how their system works. However, when I did bring up my issues, to their credit, they immediately began addressing them. Their attorney actually filed a class action suit against one of the collection agencies on my bureau all at no cost to me.

Michael Sullivan

January 13th, 2017

Clean slate saved me I was in the 500 now in the 700 this is far best credit repair places to go to you will be amazed in what they do very nice customer service once you join they become family!!!! Number one in my book

Alan Meekins

May 24th, 2016

There are many great things about Clean Slate, but no one out there can beat them by pulling your credit history for FREE, without any hassles. Every other company I tried out there have all these hidden ways of telling you, that you have to provide your own print out which is "BULL". Also, they guarantee their work, and back-up everything they say, the most honest business to deal with. Thats what happens when a business is built off of the experience of one of the military's finest.

Ms. Ortiz

May 24th, 2016 Parsippany, NJ

Clean Slate Credit is a great company I have the pleasure of working with within the last 2 years . I was looking to increase my credit score and have someone review my credit history and errors on it. Jose is a pleasant, professional businessman. The key factor of his company is the excellent 24/7 customer service. How many people you know in this industry will work 24/7 to correct clients credit reports. My credit report was pulled nuemorous times with auhtorization free of charge. No fee at all. I'm proud to say this company has change my life. I recommeded family and friends to used his services if you looking to make changes, apply for a loan or increase your score. If I can rate his company it would be beyond a 10.....

Tim Walker

May 24th, 2016 CA

What can I say about Clean Slate Credit Solution? Oh I know great service with genuine people. Working with this company has made me more aware and has really encouraged me to take better care of my credit. I would recommend this company to anyone. Even if you think or know your credit is great there are still a lot of things that you can be educated on. Thanks Jose.

Jose R

May 24th, 2016 Asbury Park, NJ

I am only at the beginning of my credit repair process and have had an extremely positive experience with Jose. Jose pulled my credit report with my permission and immediately went to work on repairing my credit. I look forward to seeing the amazing result I know I will get with this company. While the company is young that is by no means an indication of the knowledge that Jose has in the field or the professional experience you will get with this company.

Jemand Eze

May 24th, 2016 Asbury Park, NJ

All I know is, I was able to get an awesome deal on my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee because Clean Slate raised my credit score from 650 to 810, In less than 4 months.. True Story. And for that, I am eternally greatful. And I'll keep referring my clients to them.. Thanks guys! :)

jackie

May 24th, 2016 Ardsley, NY

I was skeptical at first and asked a bunch of questions before I stared and every single obe of them were answered. They pulled up my credit report and gave me a breakdown everything on it before i signed up and I wasnt charged anything. Im very happy with thier services I recommed them and I will continue to do. They work with you at all times and the price is affordable. I never met with in person with him but I feel comfortable and trust his work. Very professional Very great company!!!!

Mary De Rivera

May 24th, 2016 Perkasie, PA

Is the first time that I used this service,I never trust in that kind of company before, but one of my daughter star to fix her credit with Clean Slate, they help her to get the credit back, then I did also, because we have a good example of the great job that they made, that people work for make a good job and to mantain a great communication with all customers, they are friendly and trusty people, I recommended to everybody.

Yvonne Kapitza

May 24th, 2016 Asbury Park, NJ

Clean Slate Credit Solutions was amazing with helping me fix my credit. They removed a bankruptcy that I had on my credit report from when I got divorced. My credit scores were in the low 500's and I was so embarrassed because I could not get approved for anything. In less than a year, they were able to help me not only remove items off of my credit report, but I started getting approved for credit cards on a frequent basis. I just leased my first brand new car, a fully loaded 2013 Chevy Malibu. My credit score was well over 750 when the dealership pulled it. I could not be more thankful for all their hard work and the fact that they monitored my credit for me was such a big help. Thank you so much!!

Donte burgess

May 24th, 2016 Salt Lake City, UT

I choose this company to repair my credit and that was best choice I made. They helped me fix my credit but also walked me threw stuff to maintain my credit . It's overall a great compAny toy

Nicole Gomez

May 24th, 2016 Charlotte, NC

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is a great company! They most definitely can pull my credit report and let me know of any discrepancies. Jose is really approachable and extremely nice to work with. He sure is a great help!