MasterCard Logo

7.1

Diogenes DeFawkes Warner Robins, GA

I received a prepaid master card through through T-Mobile for getting the the 5G Internet. I couldn't use it anywhere, comma and finally transferred it to my bank account.. That took several attempts and a call to customer service to accomplish.

Michfan Oklahoma City, OK

I use Mastercard the most. I’ve never had any issues what so ever. They have great communication and very professional.

Josh Cobb Shelbyville, TN

MasterCard is a good card. It's nice to have it when you need money it can be a credit or debit card. The raits aren't too high

robert m Indianapolis, IN

My experiences with Master Card customer service staffers have always been vey productive and done in a very courteous way!

1 year ago Edited December 1, 2022

Angie Smith Price, UT

I began Mastercard with a prepaid debit card, then when I received a credit card, it was perfect in every way. I highly recommend Mastercard.

James Richards Las Vegas, NV

Mastercard i use it everyday , anywhere , and great service. I love using my card that way I don't carry cash, and I get a statement to keep track of my spending

2 years ago Edited May 13, 2022

Kyshah Bagley Columbus, OH

They are not for everybody. I have one and I was trying to get some money out the atm and they took my money I I have never received it back. It’s been exactly a year as of tomorrow.

Mary Daniels Westland, MI

My PayPal is through MasterCard. Some have complained about the service but I haven’t personally experienced anything to question my trust in their service.

Dwayne Holland Toney, AL

Well Mastercard probably had better perks overall than visa. I've had only confidence in using Mastercard all over the place

Ryan Vett Chandler, AZ

All of my MasterCard credit cards have great benefits (points, or miles) and all have low interest rates and great customer service.

April Henry Adrian, GA

Mastercard is a very simple, secure, and ready to attain debit card. With a small deposit you can even attain a secured credit card to help build your credit. Great company!

Shalon Johnson MS

I’m a huge fan of Mastercards. Never had much issues. Service is always efficient and great. I would definitely recommend.

Alex Gohlke Troy, MI

This card has been great, usable everywhere and no annual fees or hidden fees. highly recommend to anyone looking for a first time CC

Michigander101 Macomb, MI

MasterCard is in my purse! I have never had a problem with the company and like the fact that I can use my card everywhere when needed.

JE

I use Mastercard via apple. I have no complaints. Their support is great for transactions. I had my card stolen once and they refunded me instantly

2 years ago Edited January 12, 2022

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I have had a MasterCard account for about 10 years. I like that MasterCard is accepted everywhere so I carry it in case of an emergency.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

My mastercard works almost flawlessly, (save for a few locations here and there). Overall a great card that I can rely on.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I have several MasterCard credit cards and love that they are accepted everywhere. It's a name I can trust and count on.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

My company credit card is thru MasterCard. My biggest gripe is that Costco doesn’t take MasterCard. So annoying since I make lots of purchases there. I would give 5 stars if MasterCard was accepted in more places.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I have a Citizens cash back mastercard and it was the first credit card that I obtained. I have never had any security issues with this card.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Love our MasterCard and we have never had any problems of any kind. Also, love that we can use it whenever we have traveled outside the country.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

I had a Cabela's mastercard and I really enjoyed the rewards program for that particular card. I got good value for the money I spent on purchases

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I love have a Mastercard for my Smiths account especially now since Visa isn't taken everywhere and I get valued benefits at my grocery store.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Love my MasterCard and the service I get from them. I have always been a big AE user but I now have become a loyal customer to MasterCard because of their support and fairness.

Stephanie Faenza Phoenix, AZ

Universally used credit card. Would recommend for basic needs of a credit card

Julie Jones Lenoir City, TN

I have found it very easy to use the app.

Desdenova Puyallup, WA

Excellent accuracy, timely reports, great customer service!

Donna Shelker O'Fallon, MO

They have so many great incentives to choose from.

Rafael Orange City, FL

I love my master card best pay back card and it can be used anywhere

7 months ago Edited September 25, 2023

Julie White Milton, FL

Excellent customer service, it is nice having the protection they offer as well

Rafael Lopez

Never have a problem, always accepted in every store I shopped, recommended!!!

Wanda Carrasquillo

I always make my payments with the card and I have no problem

7 months ago Edited September 15, 2023

MsLorainev

Best company ever. Very easy to get work with customer service.

Judy T Lawrenceville, GA

Great quality and service I can trust everytime without second guessing.

8 months ago Edited August 22, 2023

Paul Lleno

I find Mastercard very readily available wherever I travel. The benefits are fantastic.

Gina Donofrio Lafayette, TN

I love this card! It's so convenient to use. I can even use it overseas with no hassel.

April Lord

I have had no problem with them. If I ever had a questions about it, they were there to answer it.

Janice Williams Baltimore, MD

Masterdard is the best for me if I have problems with anything . I call the company they help me.

Maya My McDonough, GA

Very trustworthy brand but they aren't as lenient as Visa when it comes to credit. I do appreciate their incentives and gift card offerings.

Shanna Bird Portland, OR

MasterCard is tied to my venmo account and I have never had a problem with this company or card

Kymberly Ellis Andalusia, AL

I prefer mastercard over others. I love the extra fraud protection that is provided free.

marc roder Portland, OR

Mastercard is a great company, I not only have their credit cars but also own their dividend paying stock!

Rebecca Montemayor Corpus Christi, TX

I enjoy using my mission Mastercard it has low interest and easy to make payments online.

Ricardo Ortiz Fredericksburg, VA

This is one or the best companies to have as a credit card with. Excellent customer service, low interest rates.

valarie viarengo Covington, GA

I have mastercard on all my banking cards and it is avaliable at most locations. I have found service is alway good.

lyn riley Grand Rapids, MI

great to have lower the rates and stop with all the yearly fees because we pay enough in interest, and it will be perfect

1 year ago Edited December 14, 2022

Gabe Dominiczak

Love using mastercard and paying them off every month. The rewards and cash back makes it worth having!

mike nowaczyk Sylvania, OH

Like that I have not had very many issues with Mastercard. Rewards program is good. Like the fact they offer different types of rewards cards

Aujana Denver, CO

Really good card to use. Killer customer service used there cards plenty of times. They are easy to set up and use.

ROBESONIA PARKER Dover, PA

Master card is a special kind of credit card. They are very helpful and can provide you with very high quality services.