Boost Mobile Logo

Nathan Lansing, MI

Started a new service plan with Boost (their best option, even) on the 1st of this month, never had more of an unreliable, off-and-on unbearably slow service with any other provider I've used. I thought maybe it would kick-in after a few days, week tops. Going on week 2 now, and I'd say maybe, maybe 1% of my service used has been even remotely decent. From loading videos, downloading apps, or even just simple Google searches, I either get some connection error or it takes an unreasonable amount of time. Boost lost a customer for good, and I wouldn't ever recommend them.

Joe Nick Fort Lauderdale, FL

Customer Service sucks! Called about an issue for 2 weeks straight and it wasn't resolved. Ordered a new phone and PAYED for the order to be expidited the next day, then the phone I purchased comes 4 days after that. Very inconsiderate and inconsistent. Boost do better 😑 I'm considering a new phone carrier too 😓 Thanks for a lot of nothing that was prolonged for 2 weeks.

Jerry D Derrick Blythewood, SC

Yeah I trusted boost Mobile and they proven me wrong they have no care no compassion for their customers the insurance is a joke don't push a wrong button they won't even talk to you about it I got hung up on three times I have Noway to pay my bills nothing they play the insurance gives you a piece of mind and trust that they will take care of you what a joke they causing me a lot of pain in misery they won't even contact me I'm alone in this no one at boost moble cares

Ruth Buffalo, NY

Hours on the phone with customer service trying to resolve issue. Not resolved. Terrible customer service, constantly forwarding you on to other representatives asking same questions getting no where. Reception three years ago was amazing, but in the last six months has been terrible. Unable to have clear phone calls, problems sending text messages. Unreliable service.

Lori Muskogee, OK

Go with another carrier. RUN!!!DO NOT BUY FROM BOOST!!! Buyer Beware, they will not make it right with you. I did call Apple and it is not an Apple issue. I bought an i phone 6 from them and there is no call waiting feature in the settings under phone. I did a 3 way call with apple and boost and the apple representative explained that it is not an apple issue to the boost carrier. Save yourself the HEADACHE!!

Felisa Hyde

Three days after opening up two accounts with boost, i recieve a text from boost stated that, i will recieve my next month service will be free, i went in on site to recieve credit, the customer service person had no idea what i was talking about so i show her the text, she stated i should call boost, i did, then i was rerouted back to site, false advertising,,,,

nidal

i have problem international calling , three weeks have the same problem , calling customer service every three days , troubleshoot phone , wresting one hours every time , says technical will call you in 48 hours no one call , last month have the problem call with one number , today i cant call any number , i have service 15$ with 180 mins free , why why , when i ask my account number they give it to me , i can understand that why you losing customers , coz bad service i think , thanks boost .

barbie turnmire Lenoir, NC

they was very bad i had like 3 months and after they done away with towers in caldwell and they would not work and no serivce on the phones and called and they told us we had to get another phone so we did and still would not work for us and they would not give us our money back or thing else we would not have them ever again it sucked very bad . . thanks Barbie Turnmire

Sabrina Sayers Pittsfield, MA

Boost offers good pricing for their phone plans, I was happy with my monthly rate. However their service was very spotty and I could not get service, make calls, send texts or use the internet in places friends with other cell phone companies had no issues at all using these services

Kathy Faustin Miami, FL

I have been using Boost Mobile for over 7 years and it is the only phone company that I will use. Great prices and a wide variety of phones to choose from.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

this is a good cell phone provider when your on a budget but you get what you pay for the phones are kind of cheaper quality and on occasion the service drops not to mention they dont have to many locations so your pretty limited when it comes to getting a new phone

Robin Orem, UT

you get what you pay for. it was cheap, easy to get a phone and the price was decent. Customer service over the phone was awful, i couldn't understand what they were saying, they had a strong accent. customer service in office was helpful. i was able to fix my credit and qualified with another well known phone company.

Steve S. Grand Blanc, MI

Horrible service and phone. Spent over 3 hours on a phone trying to resolve and finally demanded a refund !! I spent more on the phone than the phone was worth.

Bian Hall The Bronx, NY

I just brought a new phone from boost Mobile that have not work I brought it on Saturday and I'm getting nothing but bad service and customer service is the worst so I have eyes people do not get boost Mobile at all.

Tom Diab , FL

Worst customer service. I am confident this company does not know how to run a business. You will boost your blood pressure with this company. You can tell somebody had an idea to base their business out of India....a country where they do not their right from their left hand....same as boost. it is actually embarrassing how bad they are.

[email protected] Bradenton, FL

I was with Virgin mobile until Boost recently acquired their customers. They have refused repeated requests to unlock my phone so I can go to another (much better) company. I am now being held hostage to their corporate greed for the next 8 months. Seriously Boost, is my measly $320.00 worth all this negative publicity?

Johnnelle Johnson Corpus Christi, TX

First off I been using boost mobile for more than 15 yrs y'all SUCK BIG TIME. Customer service needs overdue training they are very disrespectful. I ask to speak to supervisor they don't wanna put them on the phone. They give false information. They suck suck suck I'm paying $60 a month n I can't use my network.....

Michelle. Burleson, TX

Boost Mobile Service is total crap ! Boost Hub a joke. Boost perks stays in Authenticating. Boost perks setting up my experience for 3 months now. No one the boost store are helpful or care they got my money and their done. I will be making a switch to a service that works.

gregory apone Worcester, MA

no coverage, I'm 65 very dissabled and boost sold me a defective phone and we ALL know about boost/Sprint has the worst coverage and boost says too bad. had medical emergency, could not call 911,boost did not care would not resolve problem, stay away from boost they could kill you in emergency if no coverage

Daniel Poturich Kingsland, GA

The service I get from boost Mobile yes terrible barely get 2 bars and every time it rains service shut down and they always seem to have a problem with their towers that is there always working on them always or on holidays I would not recommend this company

Oscar Lake Elsinore, CA

The customer service is bad I got the international calls from Mexico to america and when I get there I have no service and I called *from another phone* to confirm I did have that plan and they didn’t help the just said “it shoud. Just turn it off and then roaming should be on.”

Kim Houston, TX

Boost mobile is the Worst ever..I been a loyal customer with boost mobile for 7 years but they hiring disrespectful agents and no training supervisor that are rude and hang up on customers...I called boost 8 times in one day for them to not fix the problem I'm looking for another carrier

Shiana Bridgeport, CT

They do not honor their promotions, once you call in to see what is going on they speak over you and keep repeating themselves. So far I have lost out on $150 so after the holidays I will be switching Carriers enough is enough sad because I have been a customer for 13 years. And their customer service is not on par.

debbie

Unreliable. This is unacceptable and rude also. They have lied to me, mislead me with info that wasn't anywhere near the truth. You're going to be sorry that you wasted time & money with a company that shouldn't even be in business.

Janina Ridgewood, NY

Order a couple IPhone phone arrived and could not be activated countless frustrating calls and a visit to to a Boost Mobile store to discover they sent me a dud Now I have to wait for a refund after they get phone back No truth in advertising a waste of time

Paul Cleveland, OH

I've been with Boost for 3yrs. It was all great till mid June 2018. Calls get dropped, lost signal, broken text and little to no 4G service. Called numerous times but nothing changed. Tried another phone but still the same problems.

Royal

Actually has unlimited data, customer service at the stores always excellent. Never a problem with coverage either

Cathy Milne

I have been with this company for 5+ years and never had any problem wirh my service or their customer care reps.

Vicki Hightower

The cost their service. I know what my bill is every month and i use auto pay. They give great service no drop calls.

Sharon Thielfoldt

I totally agree with jay conboy, I have never had a company where you can't call and get someone on the phone..nothing but problems...you send them a payment then they message you and say it didn't go through so a day later I make another one DUH now I check my bank account and yup theres 2 payments. Get some live people that we can talk to

Judy Bates Longview, WA

I ordered a preowned Samsung S 3 on July 302015. I never received the phone. After about 20 calls to Boost Mobile and Fedex, I finally was told the phone was delivered 2 weeks later to the wrong address. I am still waiting for my refund! I would NEVER order a phone online from Boost Mobile. The WORST customer service ever!!

Jessica Olson Nevada, IA

I switched from IWireless to Boost Mobile, and I couldn't be more happy! There prices are perfect, and they are always helpful.

Honey LeBlanc Pass Christian, MS

Bought a Boost Mobile phone for my son's friend who lacked consistent access to a phone. It is a great value for the money.

skylar ladner Houston, TX

i have just recently joking boost and i do not regret it because they have really good deals that helped me with my financial problems.

Wendy Green Bay, WI

Deceptive business practice. You pay $7 per month for insurance and have to pay for data, a phone and a sims card!

Julie Clifton City of Saint Peters, MO

Boost customer for 11 months 2 weks switched to another carrier and they refuse to unlock my iphone 11's that i paid full price for. Do not get service with them.

E D Germantown, MD

Boost has horrible cellular service. Customer service is poor. Tech support is incompetent. Recommend picking another provider. 0 stars. One of the worst companies to have dealt with.

Alexander Demchuk New Britain, CT

JUST PLAIN TERRIBLE - NO COVERAGE, PAY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! WTF? IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH FROM THAT JUNK - EXPECT TO STAY ON THE PHONE FOR AN HOUR BEFORE YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET RID OF THESE CRAPPY PROVIDER

Tricia Laratta Akron, OH

Ive been with boost for months and i would recomend boost to everyone. Great people working there

Paula Baylor Cincinnati, OH

I get talk,text and web.The price is perfect for my budget.I have a choice of phones.

Terri Brammer Allen Park, MI

Don't ever do it the worst company can possibly ever have phone service with the data doesn't work even though you pay for data and you're supposed to have data they also don't give you 30 days of service

Anthony Morgan, UT

I shouldn’t even give one star..I was sent a broken phone and on top of that they won’t give me a refund..seriously I spend 200 dollars and get a broken phone. And they won’t even fix their problem.

Myah Smith American Fork, UT

I had boost mobile for years before changing phone carriers. It was very slow and I had many problems with it. This resulted in having to talk to customer service very often and they were slow as well.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Boost Mobile is a good phone service. There rates are affordable. Network service don't work that well in different area. Customer service is great.

SHEBIA WILLIAMS-LYNCH McDonough, GA

ive never had any problems with them. Ive been with them almost 9 months and everything is smooth

Deborah Vidal

few discepancies in phone replacement had insurance paid for phone never received replacement unaccounted for

Jamie Quin

Because they give grace periods to loyal customers and their phones are reasonably priced.

lee Walla Walla, WA

these guys are great been very happy for years now wouldnt switch if someone paid me too.

jesus cruz ,

I have been with the company for almost seven years, and never what so ever I have had any issue with them, their cover are the best

Nathan Carothers Auburn, CA

Boost Mobile has a good assortment of plans. The service area is really good. Overall a good company.