Boost Mobile Logo

SHAAN NUNSUCH Dallas, TX

Horrible isnt even the word. I wish I would have done my research before I switched from Metro Pcs to this piece of ish called a company. This place makes Metro PCS seems like an Heaven Sent ! I have had this company less then a week and already regretting it. Called Boost so they can unlock the phone so we can switch services (Iphones paid off) per Boost , you have to be with them for a year before switching companies ( Sounds like contract right ?) Okay, well I didnt sign a contract nor was that mention at the time of sell. They sent us to Apple who told us, you ready ? "LEGALLY , IF NOTHING IS OWED FOR THE PHONE AND YOU DONT HAVE A BALANCE WITH THEM, THEY CAN NOT ! HOLD THEY HAVE TO UNLOCK THE PHONE" Called Boost back and all they kept saying was , "per their policy" which policy sir ? Where in writing is this policy ? I WILL NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE USE THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A COMPANY AGAIN - CANT EVEN GET SIGNAL ....JUST DONE- WILL BE SPEAKING WITH COOPERATE.

Roy Cathcart Jr

Terrible overall experience of any cell phone carrier. I can never get a representative from customer service in the United States only overseas that barely speak and understand English. The data drops constantly at the end of the billing cycle each month and their device insurance company Gadget Guardian is terrible. My wife bought a ZTE MAX XL Android phone at the Boost Mobile Gettysburg Wireless Store located at 18 Springs Ave. Gettysburg Pa. 17325 which they knew was defective yet sold her the last one in stock. Two weeks later she started having an issue with the display malfunctioning and we took it back to the store and the associate laughed and said that ZTE was bankrupted and their products are defective and the ZTE MAX XL Android all have this issue is why they no longer are selling them and they wouldn't replace it but told us to contact the insurance company Gadget Guardian who'll just replace it with the same defective phone. Gadget Guardian wants us to pay a $20 deductable for a defective phone we already spent over $200 for and I will NOT pay a $20 deductable for another defective phone which I've spent from November 2018 to May 2019 trying to replace which now doesn't work and we are paying for service and insurance on. My wife and I are going to change cell phone carriers and dump Boost Mobile.

Quinn Queen Creek, AZ

Switched from boost to another carrier 6 March. Called boost to inquire when I would be refunded the credit balance left on my account. Was told various things by various customer service reps and supervisors. One said i'll see it back on my card in 8 days if the finance department is going to give it back to me. Why wouldn't they? Was told I'm no longer with boost so they can't do anything because I ported my number to another carrier. I'd have to take it up with my bank. While I was with boost they kept rolling my money/credit on my account to the next month instead of crediting me in the next bill cycle for the credit on my account. Not sure why my cable, utility, and satellite service companies credit me on the next bill but boost didn't. If I could i'd give less than 1 star for how I feel about the customer service I've experienced not only with this issue.

No longer a customer Rosamond, CA

I have been a customer of Boost Mobile for over 15 years. Boost service reception in my area has always been hit or miss but lately, it’s definitely been a MISS! My son and I have the same iPhones but different providers, he has reception on his. My phone on Boost Mobile, has NOTHING! He is standing 2 feet away from me and calls my phone, I can hear his phone ringing, my phone nothing! No ringing, no missed call notice, no reception! I send him a text with a picture, he gets NOTHING, I get error message, Failed to deliver! Phone shows 3 bars, I can’t make a call, no service! Yes, Boost has several low priced plans for their service, but when the provider doesn’t deliver, even FREE is overpriced! Not sure which provider I will go to but, when it’s time to pay my monthly service payment, it will not be with BOOST! Yes, I did call Boost Mobile with my concern. Boost so graciously offered me a $30.00 credit on my next bill. Not better service, not a reduction on my plan price, $30.00 on my next bill! $30.00 credit is an insult for 15+ years of loyality to this company! What I want is better reception! PS: yes, I checked the coverage map of my location, dark green for cell and dark orange for data. Both are ‘BEST’ but NO THEY ARE NOT! If this is best, I would hate to see the Fair!

Dont Do’It Los Angeles, CA

I have tried in 3 sites to write a review, but bc Boost mobiles “LTE” is actually 3g. It’s so slow it can’t process simple webpages. So, customer service will get 4 stars bc I’ve never used them, they might suck, but I can’t judge. Product will get 4 stars bc it’s a iPhone and apple makes good products. Everything else will get 1 star. BOOST using SPIRITS NETWORK = Talk and Txt unlimited . You have unlimited DATA but you really don’t . So, 57.00 total is unlimited talk and txt. Don’t even think for a moment the unlimited data works, it doesn’t. Or it doesn’t in Los Angeles, Ca. where you would think it would. I’m in my apt, by the window in Central Los Angeles with 2 bars. It’s a joke. I dropped 2 calls yesterday as well. 57.00 is way to much for what you’re actually getting. This horrrible service should be 25-30.00 month not 57.00. METRO PCS is using. T-MOBILES NETWORK. I would not roll the dice with Boost. The pricing is a scam to suck you in.

Chris k Middletown, OH

Boost Mobile is the worse company I have ever dealt with. There customer service is nothing less than a joke. Don't expect any help from them. They sold me a phone that would not receive calls. Even after making the company aware of the problem within 1 hour of purchasing the phone it was a 5 month ordeal. I was still paying the bill each month. Even after 5 months of asking for help i received zero help from the company. Had to file in small claims court to get help and the help came from the court of law and not boost Mobile. Even though boost Mobile was in the wrong they at this time sent me letters in the mail from Sprint executive offices saying they were terminating my business with them. After calling for an explanation there so called executive team told me they do not want my business and any more emails I send them would be considered as harassment and would file legally against me. I would not advise doing business with this company. If you do you will be sorry

Tina Gulfport, MS

My Mom had me purchase, with her credit card, a moto e5 plus, phone for my Christmas gift on November 18, 2018, through the Boost Mobile website. When I activated the phone it wouldn't stay connected to the internet. I contacted Boost Mobile to ask for a refund and was told since it was past the 7 day warranty I would have to deal with Motorola. After three weeks of dealing with Motorola I was sent a new phone on January 18, 2019. I activated the phone the next day and had the exact same problem. I called Boost Mobile to again ask for a refund. I was again told it was past the 7 day warranty but I could use their Buy Back Program. I called them and was told the phone had to be activated for 30 days. Once again I called Boost Mobile. After being escalated up the chain numerous times asking for a refund I was told I was not eligible because Motorola had sent me a replacement phone. What the f? I told them if they had given me a refund when I first asked I wouldn't have a replacement phone. I have been a Boost customer for 8 years. Now I an stuck with a phone I paid for and cannot use and Boost Mobile refuses to make it right. Beware if you purchase a phone that has problems that Boost will NOT do anything to help. I am now out the money for the phone and Boost is to the good the money I paid. I will NOT stay with a company that has so little regard for its customers that it won't give a refund on a defective product and basically tells the customer too bad for you. I am switching cell phone carriers as soon as my month with Boost is up! UPDATE :Last night, Boost offered to credit my account $60 dollars so the issue would be settled. I refused as this is less than half of what I paid for the phone. Anything less than the full purchase price of the phone credited back to my credit card is unacceptable to me. Since saying no, I have heard nothing further from anyone at Boost. I will update if I do hear anything further.

Ed Silver Springs, NV

The service for phone is somewhat limited only to be surpassed by the Hot Spot capability (not). Wireless hotspot is usually available, slow, and intermittent. Trying to get service is impossible. The response is that they will get a technician right on it. Sure... Truth be known, the service is up and down like a toilet seat. I am less than 1/2 mile from the tower in a very rural area and the download speed is 5MBPS or less and upload rarely gets to 1MBPS. Cannot use VOIP or video surveillance if your life depended on it. Forget FAX.

Troy Parks Baltimore, MD

Worst phone company I ever been woth the phone barley works someone else mist have my same number because they keep calling asking for a guy named Kenny which is not my name. No one can ever hear me when my calls go thru then get angry with me like im not talking into the phone. Customer servoce is horrible they do not care to fix any of these problems very rude mostly foreigners. Complete waste of money the "unlimited" data is used up the same day you pay the phone bill very slow. This will be my last month with Boost I have 3 lines with them for 100$ totally not worth it and the phones they have are all garbage. Also alot of people call me and say their phone call cant be completed as dialed. Im going to be so happy to switch to a company hopfully cares about their customers im mad I stayed with them as long as I did. Hope everyone else dont stay with them as long as I did.

Emily Charlotte, NC

I switched to boost about 6 months ago and I made the worst mistake of my life. Let me fill you in on how this company scams people. I purchased a phone with Boost 6 months ago and they have been good to me until now,I have been paying someone else phone bill. Ok let me explain that,my phone bill have been paid this month. I tried to make a call on my phone and it says roaming. Well I didn't think nothing of it. I was thinking it was the weather or something wrong with they towers. Ok I waited around until later that day and it kept saying roaming. So I was like hmmm,let me call boost and get this straightened out. So I told them what was going on with my phone and they looked into my account and said that it was a non existent number;I was like what??!! So that means I was paying a phone bill that was a non existent number. But I knew they was liein because I've been making calls from this number every since I had it. So I made it my business to tell them that they messed up something in they system. And when I asked to speak with a manager or a supervisor;she had no idea what I was talking about. And I know I've been paying my bill because ik be been making calls. Whatever you do people,DO NOT SWITCH TO BOOST MOBILE BECAUSE ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY.!!!!💀💀 So now I have to go to a store to get this straightened out because I've been paying my bill online and I still have my proof that I've been paying my bill through this number. And one more thing. They login to my account and changed my PIN number so they can give the number to another customer.

Arie Burley Cayce, SC

I have been boost customer since clear talk change over to them as a provider. I have a total of 4 devices with them. The internet connection plus my texting with them sucks..They always think your lying when you complain about the services..They do nothing for their customers but say sorry and credit you 20 off a 100 dollar bill with nonworking services.. I called for over 3 months complaining to them. So after I went in to one of their locations a young lady help me fix my devices so I call boost and ask them can they hold off on my bill payment for a couple more days so I can see if my devices are working correctly because I can go to another provider if my devices are not working instead of paying them monthly for nonworking services..Mannn these people were quick to give me my account number, they didn't value me as a customer..So as I speak I'm looking for another provider because boost mobile services are bad..no one needs to do business with them..I say boycott boost!

Syreeta Smith Philadelphia, PA

I hate the service, cant use my internet on the train under the tunnel, only can use talk and text if the phone is roaming and that after not being about to at all for about two months. I use yhe train almost everyday, every inconvenient. Cant use internet if Im on the phone unless I am around wi fi networks from elsewhere. I wish I had of never left Metro. They got about a good 30 days of me and Im out...already spoke to another carrier and told them Im coming back. The price is okay but Cricket, Metro and a few more carriers have the same price with waaaayyyyyyyy better network service. I tap out......buyer beware. I asked them.about all this before I brought the phone and they lied and said they provided it...yes.you can use internet under tunnel on train, yes you can use internet while on the phone...LIARS.. they say anything to get your money

Melissa Pasadena, MD

Had boost for 6 years. Prices were too good to pass up, but now that there are other cheap and better services, I decided to change carriers. Boost made it nearly impossible to leave. 1. they "locked" my phone, depsite the phone being paid in full nearly one year prior. Their excuse was that I needed to wait exactly one full year from the purchase date to unlock it 2. multiple phone calls were made with a different excuse each time 3. the manager/supervisors will give you an attitude like you're the one in the wrong. They do not try to keep their customers happy. 4. now that Boost is aware im changing carriers, my phone calls drop all the time, my service has been awful and half the time i have to restart my phone bc it says i have "No Sim Card Available".... i have an iPhone... i dont need a sim card?!?!? 5. once i met the one-year anniversary date, i call to get it unlocked and i was told i need to wait 48 hours for it to "automatically unlock". Apparently i would receive a text msg to confirm. But its now been over 48 hours, and I still have yet to receive a text message. I can only imagine if i call, they will tell me it needs to be 48 business hours. These people are SCAM ARTISTS with attitudes!! DO NOT USE BOOST MOBILE!!!

Roland

I like that they have a cost friendly family plan, great phones and really good customer service. They're phone service is a little weak in rural areas.

Ashley Craddock Louisville, KY

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Customer Service. I have been a loyal customer for 7 years. Never had a problem until Sprint bought Boost out. No signal, dropped calls, never 4G. Just bad service. Boost sounds good because there are no contracts but they get you by having to purchase their phones that are locked. I decided to switch carriers. When the new carrier put in my new sims card it cancelled service with Boost. I have never heard of cancelling service without permission, but they did. Well it turns out my phone is locked. I am surprised.... I was never told this when I paid CASH for a brand new Boost IPhone 8plus. I bought this phone out right no contract why would it be locked. This is my phone. I have spent 4 hours with 7 yes I said 7 different representives including managers to get a correct answer. Well I am assuming correct answer. At one point I was even connected to Apple care which has absolutely nothing to do with my problem. I was told my phone would be unlocked in 24 hrs. When I called because it wasn’t I was told another 1-2 hours. Still wasn’t unlocked so I called again and was told 48 hours. Absolutely Ridiculous!!! Don’t waste your time or money. I have been sitting without a phone for 2 days now. Still waiting for it to be unlocked. I purchased my iPhone 8 less than a year ago so I didn’t want to make another big purchase. I would never recommend their service!!!

Molly Fraser Wolcott, CT

NEVER BUY THE PHONES OFF THEIR WEBSITE. They only give you 7 days after the phone is mailed. It is a scam. I purchased a phone through them and activated it when I personally received it. The phone broke and wont even turn on after 5 days.... again ONLY 5 DAYS. They refused to give a refund or fix this issue because in their system it was over 7 days from purchase. They transferred me to the warranty department who told me that warranty expired LAST YEAR and it would cost almost what I paid for it to see if they could fix it (which was a 2 week window with NO PHONE). Avoid this company at all costs.

Charetha Brock Warren, MI

Well I've been with boost for almost a year now I've read All bad reviews and I really don't care for them myself my first day experience was really bad for the first week I have my phone the good part about it that they did take my bill down to 25% off for 2 months that was the only good thing that I ever got from them other than that I really don't care for them but I'm dealing with them because I don't want to go back to Metro although Metro was much better than you guys at boots so to say that you guys need to change and do something about all y'all bad reviews to HELP IT GET BETTER I LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW CHANGE AND YOU GUYS SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU SO PLEASE CONSIDER CHANGING WHATEVER THE PROBLEMS THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAVING BESIDES MINE

Meranda Vinson

Hotspot is awful. I have been a boost member for going on two months now. It will not connect my TV. It will connect to another boost mobile phone but not mine. I called boost yesterday and they reset the phone and told me to power it off and retry. It worked!! I get home today and it's not working again. I called boost and they only thing they k ow how to do is transfer your call. I was in tears by the time I just hung up. I'm paying g 50 bucks a month for this phone just for the hotspot and it does not work. The even transfered me to Vizio!!! Vizio is the brand of my t.v. Sprint here we come because boost is a total waste of time and it cost me a pretty penny.

Claudia Wolf Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

We've been a customer for almost two years when my son wished for an Essential phone for his birthday. After checking with Boost website, on the phone with an agent and asking in a store if the phone is compatible, all gave a yes. So we bought the phone from a private person who had it activated with Sprint and Boost said that there is no problem to switch it over. After receiving the phone we wanted to activate it so we called Boost. After two hours of customer service and technical support nothing. So customer service told me to get a universal SIM card and named some Boost Mobile store who are supposed to have one. So I went to three stores and others in our area nothing. The last Boost Mobile store told me that customer service should provide me with one. So I called again and after explaining again what is going on and many tries to activate the phone again, they send me a new SIM card. After receiving the SIM card same game again, another two hours later nothing. The next day the SIM card was looked. So called again to get new SIM card but now this guy tells me that the technical guy told him this phone is not compatible. So after eight hours work they find out it is not working with them even the website says it would work!!! They told me to switch to Sprint since this was a Sprint phone. So went to Sprint ready to switch, ran into every problem you could imagine. After a week they tell me because Boost put my son's phone in their system as a prepaid phone instead of a post owned they can't switch it over. So I called Boost again and talked to two supervisors, they can't fix it and I wouldn't get my money for the phone back since I didn't buy from them. Wrote to them haven't heard since anymore. Summery don't trust them what they are saying it is all lies!!!!!!

Bill Crockett King George, VA

I PURCHSED A BOOST MOBILE PHONE FROM THE BOOST MOBILE WEBSITE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT.. I HAD IT MAILED TO MY HOUSE. TWO WEEKS LATER ACTIVATED THE PHONE. AFTER ACTIVATED I REALIZED THE PHONE DOESN'T WORK @ MY HOUSE. IT SAYS NO SERVICE. I CALLED BOOST MOBILE FROM ANOTHER PHONE AND WENT THROUGH SEVERAL AGENTS WHO DID TECHNICAL SUPPORT & TRIED TO GET THE PHONE TO WORK WITH NO SUCCESS. THE EVEN CONNECTED ME TO APPLE TECH SUPPORT. NO ONE CAN RESOLVE THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS THAT THEY HAVE BAD OR NO SERVICE @ MY HOME. I CALLED IN AGAIN & WAS TOLD TO BRING THE PHONE TO A BOOST STORE SO THEY CAN UNLOCK IT. THE STORE WAS HELPFUL BUT CAN'T UNLOCK THE PHONES. THEY HELPED ME WITH CALLING BOOST AGAIN. THEY TOLD THE REP ON THE PHONE THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF POOR OF NO SERVICE WHERE I LIVE. THE REP TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO KEEP THE PHONE WITH THEM FOR 12 MONTHS AND CONTINUE TO PAY FOR IT BEFORETHEY WILL UNLOCK IT. I ASKED TO RETURN IT. THEY SAID YOU ONLY HAVE A WEEK TO RETURN IT. I DIDN'T ACTIVATE APON ARRIVAL AS IT WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. IT WAS A PRE PAID IPHONE THAT I PAID $149 FOR. ITS CRAZY FOR THEM TO THINK I SHOULD KEEP SERVICE WITH BOOST WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK @ MY HOUSE. ALL OF THE REPS WHER EXTREMELY RUDE.

Tom Packard Charlotte, MI

I have been a long time customer of Boost ( over five years) I had a single line plan and decided to upgrade to a Family Plan as Boost is always inviting you to do so and my sons needed to have phones. This has been the biggest nightmare that I have had with a phone company in my life and I have had cell Phones since 1992. incorrect billing , taking several payments out in the same month causing bank fees after taking to eight reps. somehow in there eyes I screwed up. took eight reps to finely say my phone was not eligible to be moved over but they did do it in the end and refunded a portion of my money this took eight people and at least six hours of my time after I bought the new phones and tried to add them to a family plan. Tried to say my bank screwed up , was told they did not take some of the money when I had the bank account up and was looking right at the withdrawals the took. tried to pass the buck we did not do it contact the bank etc. The info clearly stated Boost mobile took the money out of my account. Three times in November but that was not there fault according to the Supervisor . Never work with such arrogant people everyone makes mistake but this was a total nightmare eight different reps. in a month just to get a family plan is totally unacceptable.I was told by a supervisor I would be called back in two days or e mailed gave him my work number and e mail , never heard from him there is way more but I think you get the picture. At one point the even accused me of going to a Boost store and they had screwed it up when clearly I had done this on the phone with Boost directly.

Bee V. Sheboygan, WI

According to Boost Mobile's promotional offer, in order to receive the $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account, (1) I was to purchase a new Apple IPhone 6 32 GB Space Gray phone at boostmobile.com (2) Activate the phone by signing up for the monthly plan and pay the monthly charge by April 15, 2018 (3) Make my monthly payment within 50 days of activating the phone (4) Receive a $100 credit on my Boost Mobile account within four weeks of first month's payment. I did not receive the $100 credit as advertised on Boost Mobile's website. I bought a new Apple IPhone 6 32 GB Space Gray at boostmobile.com and activated the phone at a Boost Mobile store within 3 to 4 days of receiving the phone in the mail. When it got to about 3 days of paying for my next bill, I called up Boost Mobile's customer service to see why I did not receive the $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account. After putting me on hold a few times, it turns out that because I activated the phone at a Boost Mobile store and not online, Boost Mobile was not going to honor their $100 credit promotion. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! WHERE ON YOUR WEBSITE DID IT STATE THAT THE PHONE HAD TO BE ACTIVATED ONLINE?! It seems that when Boost Mobile made their so-called promotional offer, they forgot a little detail stating that this is only for “online only.” I wrote a 1-star review at boostmobile.com about this issue, but guess what??? My review was taken down and the last time I checked on Boost Mobile’s website, they now have added the "online only" to the Apple IPhone 6 32 GB. Boost Mobile must have realized their mistake and changed it, but I still did not receive my $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account. That is why I am on Best Company writing about my experience with Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile have cheated me out of my $100 credit and they should be ashamed for what they have done. I am done with Boost Mobile and I have decided to join up with one of Boost Mobile’s competitors on a different network. I will surely spread the word to my family, friends, relatives, co-workers, and anyone that is thinking about becoming a Boost Mobile customer to not join. Instead of making it right and losing out on just $100 credit and receiving good praises, a great review, and continuous good remarks to my friends, families, relatives, etc., and have the potential of receiving more customers, Boost mobile will lose even more money in the long run from my experience.

Jay Conboy New York, NY

My experience with boot was horrible. When i first joined, they charged me for 2 moths instead of 1, then had to fight for my free month that I was suppose to get. Trying to get in touch with customer service is almost impossible. They sent me a defected phone and on top of all my Inconvenience refused to give any type of credit or compensation. They told me they we are not responsible for defected phones that i need to contact the manufacture of the phone. Boost is the worst of the worst and wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. I was with them for three months only because they were paid for ( inc the free month ). I left boost, and still NO CREDIT OR COMPENSATION...

Amy Guzman Lubbock, TX

I was a customer of yours for several years til within the last couple of months. I have changed to Tmobile.. As time went on.. you customer service reps became rude and unhelpful. your service stinks.. i would hardly get reception. Also, I can't tell you the number of times. I was unable to receive calls or msgs. I would call for assistance and it took several calls before I could get someone on the line who was willing to help instead of just say oh its your area. Also your in store rep's are even ruder. Do you not have an application process.. These people don't greet you as you walk in.. They don't know anything about the product's and service's they are selling. When I would ask about a phone or try to get a comparison on a couple of phones everyone would just memory.. smh are you kidding me. I don't know what happened to your company I went from being a 100% loyal customer.. to warning everyone i see not to do business with you. but i guess thats what happens when you become so large.. your customers don't matter anymore. Look my old account up... see how long i was your customer and then you didnt even fight to keep me.. boost mobile sucks.. Amy Guzman

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

I have been using Boost mobile for the past 5 years and is the only phone company that I will use. The phones are affordable and upgrading is very quick and easy. The monthly prices is also very affordable.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

With my experience with Boost Mobile, I did not receive the greatest service. Since I live in an urban area, it wasn't a big problem. Whenever I would leave the city the service was very spotty. It is very affordable, which explains why the service isn't amazing.

mgillings

Made the switch to Boost Mobile 6 months ago. I was tired of paying a crazy amount of money for basic cell service and wanted to try something different. I am so happy with my decision! I have a great phone, with great service, unlimited data, and am LOVING only paying $50 per month! I won't go back to ATT!

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

Good phone service for a great price! Lots of convenient locations if you ever needed to go to a store, and easy cancellation. Got spotty service in basements but we got that with a major phone provider as well so it wasn’t a big deal. Would use again if we needed to!

Benjamin Smith ,

I was charged for a service that I was never given. They charged me for a month of service and never activated my phone after three days of fighting with them. Immediately when I went to AT&t this issue was resolved within 30 minutes. Boost Mobile refused to give me my money back even though they never tendered me service.

Cordell Las Vegas, NV

Unlimited plans that go over their suggested data usage revert to 2g data. 2g data is practically unusable. You cannot use most apps and using something like google maps will take minutes(if it even works) just to load your destination. It was a recent change they made and just slid it by with a innocuous text message that almost all people probably ignored. It was a service canceling decision. It's not Unlimited data!!

Barbara Eanes Harrisonburg, VA

We had a horrible experience with Boost! Very poor customer service and they signed us up for a plan that we never agreed to - and then told us we HAD to buy one of their phones in order to activate the account. When we refused, they told us we had to still pay the very large bill for a plan we did not ask for. It took over 7 hours of speaking to customer service reps to remedy this. And when we would ask for a manager, we were always told there was not one available and we would have to go to a Boost store.

Mr M Charlotte, NC

STAY AWAY!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! Stuck with their very poor service in order to get my phone eligible to be unlocked. After 12 months of their lies, they blacklisted my imei for some reason then tell me there's nothing they can do for me because I'm not longer a customer. Liars and outsourced BS customer service. I have never dealt with such an unscrupulous company.

Sam Kenner, LA

I have 4 phones that got kicked over from Virgin Mobile to Boost. No warning, no messages. All the phones are on the pay by the minute plan, so every 90 days money must be added. One of the phones got moved over a day earlier than the others. When I went to add money to that phone I was a day late. Boost took my balance of $156.21 and would even listen.

Makinsey Muncie, IN

I love it, I get unlimited data and the service is great. I'm not too happy with my phone but I plan on upgrading in the future.

Kenneth gordon Mocksville, NC

Do not change aver to Boost Mobile. The service roams a lot and after get the phone you can’t talk to anyone to get your account number to change back to a new service. You can’t change and keep your number unless you have the account number. I have been on the phone for over two hours waiting for customer service. If I could give a negative number I would.

Chas Houle Tampa, FL

Until recently I have been very happy with Boost. Now I am moving to a location that is not covered by Boost and need a new Carrier. In order to make the move while keeping my number, I need to know my Boost Account Number. It is not shown on my Account Online. Boost Chat Room is CLOSED. Calls to Boost are on hold with the most atrocious sound playing. Calls to stores are not answered. I realize that the Coronavirus is causing issues, but this is totally unacceptable!!!

MiguelT Fort Worth, TX

Lmfaoo. 80$ phone plan I use for business “UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED DATA” is a joke. I used the data cap in about a week. Ever since then, it takes more than 2 minutes (no exaggeration) to load a single safari page. And it even says gaming speeds up to 8 mb per second 😂 that’s funny because, every single online game I tried I was sitting at 200+ ping the entire time... do not waste your money on this plan.

Brandon Scott Warsaw, OH

Company lied to me. I made decisions to pay for several hundred dollar phone because customer service promised I could port my number over. They ran me around for three days and then told me that couldn't happen. I wasted hundreds of dollars and time, and now they tell me I can't get a refund... EVEN THOUGH THEY LIED TO ME. After going back and forth on their online chat, and on the phone, I was hung up on by a POS supervisor. AWFUL, SERIOUSLY AVOID THESE LYING THIEVES!

Quien Fort Worth, TX

I hate boost I’ve had them for almost 4mths!! Internet is supposed to unlimited high speed 4g it is not!! I called customer service once to inquire why I was it receiving internet service the lady asked for my zip code and replied it was due to a tower near me which was being audited mind you I wasn’t even at home nor near my side of town at all during this call smh.. It’s very slow you can’t use internet while on a call nor receive multi media messages it’s pure garbage I’m going to take my iPhone to another company after it’s jail broken.. I will never refer them to anyone!!

Jlbfla

Boost mobile offers good plans but there high speed WiFi is not high speed. It is always extremely slow. Only get 2 bars. Takes forever to download. Websites come up slowly. I have 5mg high speed and it’s never fast. It’s gotten worse since I signed up years ago. Can’t email customer service anymore.

Natalie Virginia Beach, VA

Boost is soooooo unreliable it shouldn’t even be a company! The internet is my main complaint- it moves sooooo slow and then sometimes it doesn’t even work!! If I was getting kidnapped I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to rely on the service from boost to help me!! The service is crap and I absolutely HATE IT!!! It’s so sad- I can barely post this review 🤦🏽‍♀️ Its saying can’t load the reCAPTCHA to determine I’m not a robot ..

Sam Jones High Point, NC

If I could give it a zero I would. Towers are always down. I haven't been able to use the phone for a week now so I finally just asked for a refund. First I was told I can get my refund now they say I can't because I don't have a receipt even though they can see I went to the store and just paid it. Terrible coverage. Even terrible customer service

Chiquita Baker Huntsville, AL

They suck!!! I bought a cheap phone from Wal-Mart Easter Sunday, since Boost Mobile stores were closed the phone's screen went blank. Even though I bought it from Wal-Mart they still couldn't do nothing, it was suppose to be a temporary phone, but not a week temporary badd business Boost Mobile, not even some credit for this phone with the receipt from Wal-Mart

Andrea

Don’t ever buy a phone from this company! They lock the SIM card then they make it absolutely impossible to get the sim unlocked. I paid $900 for a iPhone 8 Plus that is now useless. Customer care told me to find a boost mobile customer and sell the phone to someone who has boost. What a sham and how greedy to hold someone’s property to your service that sucks!

Gigi Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello guys Boost Mobile is the worst phone company I've ever been with I have a $60 plan and my internet never wants to work ... every time I call customer service they telling me to do this but it's not fair for me to have to stop and keep calling Boost Mobile to fix my internet when I'm supposed to have unlimited internet please guys don't waste your money and your time with this company

4 lines Garden City, MI

New to boost mobile, purchased four new phones and service a little more than a month ago, it's been a terrible experience for us! Customer service has no real solutions for the problems with the phones charging and data issues! Read a review on how boost mobile is supposed to be getting better, however, that review was from the year 2014!! I will be switching all lines back to my previous carrier!!!

Bernice walker Philadelphia, PA

Horrible service paying for 4g service. Haven't received it they have a chat site the people who responded sound like robots.They keep telling you it's a tower problem and just wait or they have you reset your phone None of it works.Here is the thing they Won't unlock your phone even tho they are not able to give you what your paying for.It should be against the law. This is there way of forcing you to stay under them.

Jada cooper Flint, MI

I just became a boost customer last month. And i am NOT Happy with the service for one. I called customer service yesterday because my internet was running very slowly . the man who assisted me changed my number without my authorization. Now a number that i have had for years could be completely gone. There has to be rules or something. Because it was done without my permission by their customer service. I need answers and i am very disappointed.

Don Stodder Manvel, TX

Posting for a friend who has Boost Unlimited Plan but NO internet connection and very limited text ... After over 8 hours of time with customer service, tech support, and supervisors ... ZERO IMPROVEMENT and they blame it on the phone as a cover-up for their signal problem ... Save your money ... Go elsewhere ... Boost is the bottom of the barrel ...... Don Stodder

Chris Maple Grove, MN

I purchased a phone from boost mobile on October 18 2018. it arrived on October 23. I charged it once and it worked fine then I tried to charge it again and it would not charge. I contacted boost on October 28th. I was informed the phone could not be returned or exchanged because it was past 7 days from purchase. I was left with a broken phone and no customer service.