Complete Car Warranty

5.1

LAST UPDATED: May 29th, 2020

Unexpected auto repair costs can be expensive, so finding the right coverage is essential. An extended auto warranty can help defray the cost of mechanical breakdown repairs.

Complete Car Warranty is a company dedicated to helping customers save money by finding auto warranty providers for their vehicles. Complete Car Warranty offers customers with two service contract options for their vehicles with extensive coverage and benefits.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Martha Perkins

"Warranty purchased through complete car for my 2014 Benz. I have already had an issue and brought it to my mechanic of 25 years. Complete car worked with them and I had my car back in 3 days at $0 cost to me. Happy so far, fingers crossed for no more issues."

Read Complete Car Warranty Customer Reviews

The Good

• Instant Quotes
  • Broad Range of Coverage
  • Plan Perks

Instant Quotes

Through Complete Car Warranty, customers will fill out a short form about the vehicle's make, model, and miles. Shortly after, customers will receive a call from a car warranty specialist to further discuss their extended warranty program options and plan pricing (monthly payment, deductible, etc.). The quick response and ability to work with a representative makes the purchasing process easy.

Broad Range of Coverage

Complete Car Warranty offers a selection of car warranty quotes for all types of vehicles. The vehicle's age, make, model, and mileage can affect what kind of warranty coverage is offered--a limited warranty, powertrain warranty, or an extended car warranty with similar coverage of a factory warranty.

Since Complete Car Warranty works with numerous car warranty companies, customers will likely find something that works for them.

Complete Car Warranty also offers its own plans:

• 4x4 / all wheel drive
  • turbo super charger
  • fuel system
  • sensors

The Complete Car Care Supreme plan offers the same coverage as the Complete Car Care Superior plan. It supplies additional coverage for:

• engine
  • heating and cooling
  • brake system
  • car's exterior

Plan Perks

Complete Car Warranty's plans include 24/7 roadside assistance with towing service and rental car reimbursement when the car is in for a lengthy covered repair. The max reimbursement is $150 for five days.

The Complete Car Care Supreme plan includes trip interruption reimbursement up to $200 for food and hotel when the car needs covered repairs overnight on trips more than 150 miles from home.

These perks offer clients further peace of mind because they supply financial assistance beyond covering repairs.

The Bad

Third-Party Vendor

While Complete Car Warranty offers two of its own car warranties, it also works with partners to provide quotes on vehicle service contracts. For warranties not directly offered by Complete Car Warranty, it does not claim responsibility for the complete details, like the terms and conditions. Those are determined by the specific warranty provider.

Other benefits, like emergency roadside assistance, trip interruption, choice of repair shop or dealership, and rental car assistance vary depending on the third-party vendor. In order to qualify for services, a customer will fill out the form on Complete Car Warranty's website, as well as the third-party provider's website.

The Bottom Line

Complete Car Warranty works with various third-party auto warranty providers to find customers the best vehicle protection plan for their vehicle. The simple online form to receive a quote is quick to fill out and doesn’t require an extensive amount of information.

Complete Car Warranty also offers two vehicle service plans of its own. These plans provide extensive coverage and include 24/7 roadside assistance and rental reimbursement. Complete Car Warranty offers support beyond financial assistance on mechanical breakdown repairs.

An extended car warranty can help provide peace of mind because you will be able to fix your car if it needs repairs due to a mechanical breakdown.

Call our recommended rep over at Complete Car Warranty below.

3.4

Shaban Livingston, TX

Time and result the product Services doesn't give what they explain before you agree the fees it's all subject to when you pay the fee and then you see your contract and explains totally different what they say when you on the phone to agree on the program

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

So sorry to hear about your negative experience. Please contact us privately and we will make sure to address your issues.

Jun. 10th, 2019

Guadalupe Briseno

Terrible! When I bough it was supposed to be AMAZING that was what the guy who sell it to me said; now that I needed it they say that covers after 30 days he NEVER SAID THAT! Now I'm confused because I don't know if something like this is going to happen every time I have to use it!!

Jun. 19th, 2019

Gary Pell Phoenix, AZ

Been over two months and no contract copy. Have received two TEXT messages that had a link to an address that was a request for a quote which has already been supposedly taken care of two months ago. When I ask for a copy of the contract I get no response. When I call company on phone number that Rob gave me to contact him on, the salesman that wrote the contract and withdrew money from my bank account, no body knows any one called Rob. Now I'm getting text from another salesperson who begains his text with"HEY" which is not my name and do not respond well to says that I need to complete the application for the service. I have asked him about a copy of the contract with no response from him. What I want is a complete and full refund of the money that has been removed from my bank account and this supposedly contract closed. I'm still waiting to receive any response on my first questions.

Louise Diefenback Springfield, IL

Unable to get in contact with them, either my Auto repair shop or myself. It sucks and is a scam, fraud. Takes your money and provides no service. Cancel it

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Hi Louise. Please message us privately and we are happy to put you in contact with one of our top specialists.

May. 9th, 2019

jermaine blain Orlando, FL

They are liar and theives they will just take your money. I had the policy for about 3 month. They never inspected my car like they're supposed to. They denied my claim and now my car is stuck at the dealership. Trust me don't get them. I wish I had read the reviews before paying for the policy.

Tiffany Aiello Rochester, NY

I purchased the plan just after purchasing a used vehicle in 2019. I made a claim 9 months later and i was instantly denied and my policy was canceled, end of story. I am out thousands of dollars, my vehicle is still at the mechanics shop. I am disabled, a widow with 2 young children and thanks to Complete Car, I am without a vehicle.

Eric Goshay Montgomery, AL

I have a 2012 BMW 5 series with 130k miles that i bought in 2016 and I've had the Policy for over 6 months now. I had a lifter to go bad and they denied the claim. I have and sent the maintenance records. This is a horrible company when it comes to customer service and Michael was very disrespectful. They just want your money!!!!

Mark Columbus, OH

They will robo call and spam you endlessly from different phone numbers & emails so you can't block them. They refuse to remove you from their call and email list. I called to ask them to remove my phone number and they hung up on me. Horrible horrible horrible.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Hi Mark. Can you please private messages us with your email and phone number. We will make sure to have you removed from all calls/emails going forward.

Dec. 19th, 2019

Jesse C Tucson, AZ

wanted to get more information about this company I submitted information online for a quote and have not heard back. When I call the number it says connecting to Complete Car Warranty and than the phone cuts out everytime I try calling. Seems like a scan to me and that unfortunate.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Hi Jesse. I am sorry to hear you couldn't get in touch with our team. Hopefully we can turn this around for you and get you a quote ASAP. Can you please call us at this number +18558690962 at your earliest convenience?

Jul. 30th, 2019

John Bryant Orlando, FL

have not received anything from the company since I purchased their plan!!!!

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Can you please message me with your information ? We will make sure to take care of this immediately. Thank you for the review.

Jun. 4th, 2019

MalakaX 00 Lakeland, FL

Have a new car told them and they keep calling me through telemarketing aggravating. Be wise and purchase a service contract through a dealer.

Major Harris Jackson, AL

I have a 2011 silverado Z71 transmission went out COMPLETE CAR WARRANTY would not FIX it they said it WAS PREEXISTENT.....

Anonymous Little Rock, AR

Poor not enough service coverage for that price

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

So sorry to hear about your negative experience. Hopefully we can help you find a better coverage plan that better fits your needs.

Mar. 13th, 2019

Ryan Farmington, NM

Spam Calls all the time. Stop calling. I told them to put me on the do not call list but they said no