Mountain America

Mountain America Logo

4.8

Mountain America

Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Good bank, but not a bank. I believe that a Credit Union should serve their group and not try and be a bank or else they need to pay taxes.

Kip Fowler
June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

We financed our last car with Mountain America and the process went smoothly and quickly. We were able to pay off our car without any difficulty and when we sold it they were able to print off the title for the car dealership with out a hitch. They are a very reliable company.

Avery Fowler
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Our car buying experience went quickly and smoothly with Mountain America. They also were able to pull up information on my title in a fast and effective manner.

CAROLE SCOVILLE
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Love the service here - have used other credit unions in the past and this is my favorite by far. Very friendly.

Mark Troxel
May 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Great used car rates, application process very easy, treated like they really wanted my business

Doom Truong
April 23rd, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

Was an easy and fast process. They gave me a better rate than my own credit union. So I created an account there.

Michael
April 16th, 2018 Ogden, UT DETAILS

They treated us so much better then a well known credit union in the area.

Madi Thompson
April 16th, 2018 Ogden, UT DETAILS

I've been with MACU for over four years now and I've really enjoyed having them as my bank. I wish their print out instant debit cards were better quality. I've also had better experiences going into a branch for customer service rather than over the phone. They're more willing to help you in any way they can.

Lindsey
December 6th, 2017 American Fork, UT DETAILS

My car loan is with MACU - I am very happy with them! They called me a few times after I got my loan and made sure I knew how to pay for my loan. They are always so helpful.

Hayley Lambdin
November 13th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS

Mountain America has been great with our car loan. We are able to easily track payments and follow when we need to make a payment. We never miss one because of how organized they make it.