Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Mountain America

Mountain America Logo

Mountain America

Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

America First Logo America First ›

8.1

Overall
Score

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo ›

8.0

Overall
Score

USAA Logo USAA ›

7.5

Overall
Score

Mountain America Logo Mountain America ›

7.0

Overall
Score

Shauna Craig
December 6th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love Mountain America Credit Union. Their rates are always below most banks and they are very customer friendly.

Rischelle Mikkelson
December 5th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Mountain America is our favorite place for car loans. Because of our good credit rating, we are always able to get a rate that is lower than the going rate. Their application process is very easy and you can do it in one sitting. You can even do it online. It is easy to sign up for their auto pay payments as well.

Jaime
December 5th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

We bank at Mountain America, and we also have current car loans with them and have had car loans in the past with them. I have always been happy with them! I love that since we also bank through MACU that our car loans show up in our account and we can see everything in one place. It makes it much easier to be able to look at a glance at what we've paid and what is still owed!

Garn L. Arnold
November 12th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Great Credit Union. Puts the members first. Always helpful and a breeze to get a loan. Always quick if you go in. Great credit rates for loans.

Lydia Arnold
November 9th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

I bank at Mountain America so of course I got my car loan here. The rate was low and the process was easy. I like that I can set up automatic payments and also easily pay more/pay off online. Mountain America employees have always been very helpful.

Angie L Hanzel
November 6th, 2018 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS

Mountains America has been my bank for over 10 years. We have our Mortgage through them as well as two car loans. They have always been very friendly and great to work with. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Dylan Curtis
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I currently have 2 vehicles financed through MACU, and am very impressed with the low rate they offered me and with their customer service. Their App is cool, I can make payments right in the App. And they have a thing twice a year where you can skip a payment which has come in handy a couple of times.

Sofie Rosenvall
September 19th, 2018 Alpine, UT

We have had several loans through Mountain America. They are always very helpful when dealing with them over the phone or in person. They are good to notify you if you've misplaced your bill or if you've lost it... They are understanding and want to help you!

Tracy
September 17th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT

Mountain America has some of the best customer service. They have helped me with all my banking and loan needs with professionalism and kindness.

Shanna
August 31st, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

Mountain America is awesome. They are so good to work with. I've had a few car loans with them and they are always offering better rates than competitors

Derek Scoville
August 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Car loans here are so easy. Super fast approval and had the check within the hour. The loan officer was friendly, and made us comfortable as he processed the loan for us.

Lisa
August 29th, 2018 West Jordan, UT

I recently opened an Auto Loan with Mountain America. They are the best Credit Union. They were so easy to work with, and made the whole process simple and painless. I would highly recommend them!

Tilda
August 27th, 2018 Saint George, UT

Rate is almost more then half lower then dealerships.

NT
August 24th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

fast, low interest, amazing customer service, in and out less than an hour, affordable monthly payments. i love mountain america have been with them for decades. my entire family has accounts and loans with them because they are the best in everything they do.

Nik Anderson
August 23rd, 2018 South Jordan, UT

Good company, honest rates. It took us just a day to get everything finalized.

Lesa Burgess
August 21st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Always a good experience with MACU. I have taken out 2 car loans with them because of their low rates and exceptional customer service!

king
July 9th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ

ive tried several times to get loans from them and have been denied. not sure why when other places have approved me. however this year they gave me a loan

June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Good bank, but not a bank. I believe that a Credit Union should serve their group and not try and be a bank or else they need to pay taxes.

Kip Fowler
June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

We financed our last car with Mountain America and the process went smoothly and quickly. We were able to pay off our car without any difficulty and when we sold it they were able to print off the title for the car dealership with out a hitch. They are a very reliable company.

Avery Fowler
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Our car buying experience went quickly and smoothly with Mountain America. They also were able to pull up information on my title in a fast and effective manner.

CAROLE SCOVILLE
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Love the service here - have used other credit unions in the past and this is my favorite by far. Very friendly.

Mark Troxel
May 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Great used car rates, application process very easy, treated like they really wanted my business

Doom Truong
April 23rd, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

Was an easy and fast process. They gave me a better rate than my own credit union. So I created an account there.

Michael
April 16th, 2018 Ogden, UT DETAILS

They treated us so much better then a well known credit union in the area.

Madi Thompson
April 16th, 2018 Ogden, UT DETAILS

I've been with MACU for over four years now and I've really enjoyed having them as my bank. I wish their print out instant debit cards were better quality. I've also had better experiences going into a branch for customer service rather than over the phone. They're more willing to help you in any way they can.

Lindsey
December 6th, 2017 American Fork, UT DETAILS

My car loan is with MACU - I am very happy with them! They called me a few times after I got my loan and made sure I knew how to pay for my loan. They are always so helpful.

Hayley Lambdin
November 13th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS

Mountain America has been great with our car loan. We are able to easily track payments and follow when we need to make a payment. We never miss one because of how organized they make it.