StudentUniverse Logo

StudentUniverse

Rufus San Francisco, CA

The booking was seem less and the rep who assisted me was so helpful and polite

Titus Sands Muncie, IN

Easy to use. Got exactly what I was looking for and was overall a great experience.

Adam Rubin Los Angeles, CA

Most were good. It's a bit confusing regarding what pricing is available for students only or adults.

Blessy South San Francisco, CA

Very simple process in purchasing the tickets but kinda disappointing that the rate went up upon booking

HRITHIK ULTIMATE Bloomington, IN

The web page had an amazing user interface and made it seamless for navigating across the website.

6 months ago Edited September 11, 2023

Brogan Hill Fresno, CA

Things got a little complicated because I'm not tech savvy but after a minute things were easy to access

Somrita Banerjee Stanford, CA

The booking process is easy because the process is contained to just one webpage.

The Food Whisperer Home Chef Michelle’ Beaverton, OR

Customer service answered the phone at 3:30am Pacific Standard time! And resolved my issue.

Entriel Williams Detroit, MI

Love itttttt flight was cheaper than any other site for so short of a time length.

Justin Hurley New Orleans, LA

It was a fantastic experience! Highly recommend to anyone that can travel, travel

Mehlanieee San Diego, CA

The layout was a little confusing, but it was an easy process that made my exciting experience feel good.

isabella v Aurora, CO

I liked the ability to receive a flight that fit my needs and was in my price range.

Hallie Conrad Chalmette, LA

I’ve used student universe before for flights and highly recommend it for inexpensive deals

Alicia Mazyckgeraghty Salisbury, NC

I like that the tickets were cheaper then other competitors in the flying business

Shoeb Shaikh Chandler, AZ

the process was simple. single page, easy to fill. tickets are cheap thats good.

Emily Petty Telluride, CO

Student Universe was super easy to use and I also appreciating the customer service!

Bharati Bharati Toronto, ON

I receive the best rates on this app, plus the customer service is also very efficient

Quynh Dang Plano, TX

The customer service agent was able to solve my problem in a short amount of time.

Ang Sun Philadelphia, PA

claimed the price is $5 less than booking directly on the website of the airline, but it turns out it was a lie. The charge posted on my credit card is the same as booking on the website of the airline directly, although the confirmation StudentUniverse sent to me showed a $5 lower price.

Amy Foote Salisbury, NC

I stumbled on this when booking a plane ticket for my college student and his brother. Great value and easy process!

Hannah Peitzman Myers Los Angeles, CA

Very easy to use! We were struggling to find affordable flights and were so lucky to find student universe.

Leah Rebekah Bennett Wayne, NE

I’ve had one issue before with cancellation and it was difficult to get into contact someone from student universe to resolve the problem.

s. klein New York, NY

I paid additional $122. For an aisle seat. Yhey didn't notify me that cannot confirm it. Only within 24 hours of the flight did I get an apologies, that they cannot confirm. I wouldn't have booked this flight had I known that there's no aisles available

Alex Mangold Fort Lauderdale, FL

Easy and cheap flight tickets! I was told by a friend that this company discounts tickets for students and it's true.

Katherine Rabinowitz

Price of flight; rapid response about something I was slightly less than perfectly happy about, but it turned out ok.

Bennett Oxborough Helsinki, 18

Very affordable service for students. Originally, I thought it was a scam, but the website is 100% legitimate.

olivia weider Franklin Springs, GA

i really enjoy using studentsuniverse because they have great offers and features to find cheapest and quickest routes

Chetan Patel Matthews, NC

Great customer service and quick! Not like other sites where you have to wait 30 min on the phone. Thanks!!

Fay Alamri Muscat, MA

I like how StudentUnviverse can get me a flight anywhere with great connection with different airlines

Michelle Narvaez Macomb, IL

Great prices and easy booking! Hopefully the flight goes just as easy. Feels a little too good to be true.

Isabella Rosales Syracuse, NY

I enjoy the ease of booking but wish Southwest flight times from Southwest matched the flight times from StudentUniverse.

Neil Beech Guyton, GA

Positive: Great price. simple booking process. Negative: Never confirmed our seats ($10 fee each). Contacted Aer Lingus directly to pick seats for free.

Rodrigo Camargo Juan L. Lacaze, CO

Great service! I purchased a trip to Spain very cheap, and within a day I got all the information that I needed. Amazing!

Samruddhi Shinde Boston, MA

The experience was good. I got a cheaper flight and being a student that's the best part when you can travel at such a cheap price.

Abedur Rahman

Everything was easy to do, I just wish there was a more active and responsive team with the emails who would reply to the emails concerning my flight and help out with any necessary changes that need to be made.

Daniel Vargas San José, SJ

As always, AMAZING! Best place I've found to purchase tickets. I can finally say I trust a site to buy my tickets for all flights.

Alexis Palmer Poplar, TWH

Great service. Whenever I call , they always sort out my problem correctly and I feel very secure booking with this service.

Neha Soni Trenton, NJ

If you’re a student and on a budget, this is THE BEST PLACE to book your tickets!! Insanely amazing prices and super helpful support service!!

Blake Richardson Washington, DC

A staff member was able to assist me with making my travel arrangements. She was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Good experience!

Natalia Jayy Piscataway, NJ

This app is especially helpful as I am using the tickets to study abroad. Thank you for offering financially viable options!

dj santoso Washington, DC

Student universe is really suck, i booked ticket for US domestic flights, to continue my journey from international flight. Unfortunately they didn’t give any hand carry bag for united airline flight ( if you used the websites deal) and need to get extra charge ( in which happened to know during my departure before flight ) so t ‘s becoming expensive deal. My suggestion, the website should stated like a warning sign for passanger when we booked our flight .Don’t want to use the website anymore. It’s a scam

Chris Vernon Perth, WA

Told me they are applying Emirates policy for cancelling my flights ($150) but after speaking to Emirates via online chat they were not charging their customers...seem to pick and choose which policy suits them? Moreover the window seat option does not guarantee you a window seat...a waste of money. Seemed like I was saving money in the short term but beware of this company!

MB

STAY AWAY - I live in Tokyo and booked in March an air fare with Student Universe for my companion to join me from London. The booking was was for late October 2019. The situation changed and my companion will not be able to take this flight. Despite this being a full seven month sae way Student Universe will not refund one penny or provide any form of credit note. With so many options available you would be much better off learning from my mistake - check Monondo, Chipmunk and Matrix. Fly safe.

Victor Lilburn, GA

They are kind of cheating. They are a fraud company looting money from people . If you want to lose your money so you can go with StudentUniverse. They loot $1200 from me. I so regret when I booked ticket from them. Don't do book ticket from this scam operation buyer beware if you don't lose your money. They only want your money and are done with you once they have it, greedy selfish shady operators. My lesson tells everybody to avoid them for your safety. They just want to hurt your wallet and your bank. Doesnt get any worse than this. Stay away from Studentuniverse to protect your money.

Jordan Huffman

5/22/17 I booked a flight with Student Universe and when I got to the airport none of the confirmation codes I was given existed in the airline's system. After about an hour of being on hold with Student Universe's customer service I was able to get an alternate flight scheduled. The rescheduled flight was a more than 5 hour delay and caused me to have to rebook all of my follow on flights. Student Universe also offered no vouchers to cover the hotel or meals that were necessary because of the delay. I would not recommend them to anyone and will bit be booking with them again.

Katherine McCabe

Great service, they were very helpful and had great deals.

Campbell Craig Oklahoma City, OK

I very quickly received my confirmation for my booking.

Quyen Vo

The price is fair and it has flexible choices for me.

madison hanson Boise, ID

It was okay. It seems sketchy to me but the flight was cheap so whatever

Lotta Selanniemi Washington, DC

Cheap, good. Would be nice if there were more airlines included.