StudentUniverse Logo

StudentUniverse

ICE Muskegon, MI

I loved it, every-time I called the customer service was amazing. They made sure what I called for was done!

Esther M. Maldonado Ocala, FL

Great platform to give us the opportunity to save some money on flight tickets. Thank you StudentUniverse.

Julia Claire DiCicco Stanford, CA

I was told to use student universe for a student discount through my school, but the price ended up being the same as buying it directly from the airline.

Baylor Long Minneapolis, MN

I like how easy it was to compare different flights and shop around while being able to easily see the time changes etc.

Alondra Gonzalez Streamwood, IL

I liked that they were kind, patient, and available to help me when I forgot to insert my student voucher code at the ticket transaction.

Elena Stavenschi San Antonio, TX

I found the flight I was looking at a decent price compared to all the other third party websites such as goodleflights, edreams kayak

Wyndon Harris Fort Worth, TX

Very fast and easy to use, I got exactly what I needed at a lower price than I expected. Would genuinely recommend this site.

Aparnaa Senthilnathan Rochester, NY

I liked how there were discounts for many of the tickets, and it's the only website where we can afford tickets to flights across the world.

Данил Никитин Istanbul, 34

Bought tickets, requested additional documents. They asked for a passport and a photo card on both sides. All provided. Correspondence continued for several days, I provided all the documents that were requested. As a result, my booking was cancelled. Money debited, no refund. StudentUniverse sends to airline, airline to StudentUniverse. Nobody can give an answer. No money left.

Isaiah Mihekarakis Seville, SE

I really like that you are able to see flights for the days around your dates, just in case there is a cheaper option and their was in my case!

WeiWei Palo Alto, CA

worst experience ever! I used my friend's credit card to pay but Care Protection Team asked credit card holder's ID, signed document and credit card photos. I submitted everything and still couldn't pay for the tickets. I got nothing more information but cancellation. After reactive the reservation, I couldn't see the trip on the APP. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! WILL NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!

Cathy Como, CO

No where on the web site did it say there would be no seat assignment until the day of check - in. For international flights, that's awful. When I called, referred to airlines. On hold with airline for 20 minutes and finally hung up. Price was good but would be willing to pay for seat assignment.

Victoria Bungart Grand Ledge, MI

I like the variety of options that I could choose from. The options informative and while costly, helped me decide which booking fit for my study abroad trip.

Mia Diaz Lorain, OH

I had a good experience overall. This site made purchasing tickets so much easier and cheaper. Plus customer service was awesome.

Monisha Raju Kadimella King of Prussia, PA

When asked for the conformation of my flight I was asked to forfeit the cancellation fees. Instead a conformation mail should be sent for the booking.

Santhosh Digudu Cincinnati, OH

Good. Website is user friendly. Essay to use.

Samuel Clarke Tyler, TX

Everything went smoothly. Only complaint is that I was charged the full amount without the discount it told me I would get. They said they will refund my the discount balance though.

Logan James College Station, TX

I loved that I was able to find a fare that was within my budget using Student Universe. It made this whole process super easy and really got me a good deal

Dr. Ron Roddy Fairborn, OH

The booking page clearly stated that this ticket included seat selection but once the ticket confirmation was received the email and the airline website suggest just the opposite, that seats cannot be reserved until check in.

Isabella Ritchie Hoboken, NJ

I liked the ease of seeing all the flights and comparing prices between sites. I didn’t like how you showed more expensive prices for the same flights every time I searched for flights

Anna Bogomazov Boston, MA

Price changed over the course of 30 minutes and calling was slightly inconvenient. However, the discounts were clearly explained and I appreciate the attention to confirmation detail.

Javier Garcia Fernandez Winter Park, FL

Always great prices and great flexibility with dates and times. Never had a problem with them in the 4 years I've been buying tickets from them. Totally reccomended

Angelica Lucero Martinez Dobong-gu, 11

I am so happy they provide all the services to students, easy to access and navigate. The consumer services were super nice and were extremely helpful with all my requests.

Khushi Sheth Piscataway, NJ

Overall, I thought the discounts for some of these flights were a steal however personally I couldn't get input my cyber monday promo code for some reason and there were some glitches and lagging when putting in my flight information.

Uju Kamanu Seattle, WA

This site is so helpful, they start by confirming that you’re a student and from then on, you can get discounts on flights as well as hotels. They also give birthday rewards yearly!

1 year ago Edited July 25, 2022

nicole yeom Sydney, NSW

Booked flight tickets in Dec for April trip, and today, we found out our flights got cancelled in Jan and we weren't even told so! Thank God my partner was contacting them first to update passport details. Otherwise, we would have ended up being at the airport in April only to be told the tickets got cancelled ages ago! When I questioned the agent that how come we weren't notified that our flights got cancelled, he said 'I don't know, maybe a system error'. Really, that's why both my partner and I didn't get emails at all??! When I asked if there is any other ticket, his reply was just simple 'None' followed by 'so what do you want to do?'. Are you serious!!!? Please don't use this company as they don't even have decency of notifying customers that flight has been cancelled. I feel very disgusted.

Sam Mccleery ,

They are the worst travel company I have ever booked with. I purposely booked a flexible flight which cost me more, to be flexible with the covid pandemic. When I had to cancel my flight due to board changes they tried to charge me an extra $110 on top of the original fairs for my new flights when my new flights were already $560 cheaper than the new. Absolute rip off. They also applied false requirements to have to book before certain dates as well as travel before certain dates claiming it was the airlines, I checked with the airlines and no such deadline existed. Complete fraud, money grabbing company. Taking advantage of people during a pandemic, im just trying to see me family.

T Markle Pleasant Prairie, WI

If I could give this company ZERO stars I would. Run away from this company, and do NOT book anything with them. They are a scam! Booked flight, and covid hit. They issued a "credit". If I had booked directly with the airline, I would have been given a refund. I just tried to use the credit to book another flight. They are charging me double for the flights. Hello?!? I can see the costs of these flights on "google flights". I asked why they are charging me double? They said it's because the original flight was deeply discounted which is a lie. We all have access to these flight costs. The discount was $20 and I only booked through Student Universe because my daughter's professor recommended this company. In addition, if my daughter gets sick and cannot make the new flight, she will not be able to re-book, and we will be out all of the money. What a scam. I called United Airlines, and they were polite and said, "We are so sorry, but we cannot help you because you booked through this travel agency, and we do not even know how much they charged you for the flight." I will NEVER EVER book with Student Universe again and will continue to post negatives reviews and will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well. SCAM ARTISTS!

Chanel Taghdis Los Angeles, CA

I used student universe to purchase some flights and then corona virus happened. Okay, I understand that is not their fault. I had to have student universe communicate with the airline directly about whether I could get a refund, so beware if you ever need to communicate with the airline directly you cannot and have to go through this whole process. Again, not their fault so fine. My boyfriend and I had student universe request refunds for our flight which was cancelled BY THE AIRLINE. They said it can take up to 2 months for the airline to respond, fine. After 1 month I call to check if they have heard back and they say not yet. One month later, my boyfriend got his refund and I still haven't. I call again, and they tell me they never made a request for me. What incompetent staff is working there that the first time they said they are requesting it for both our flights and then the second time I call they tell me they haven't heard back, fail to mention they never made the request in the first place! SO THEN they made the request and let the airline know my travel partner has been refunded, which again I had to wait 2 more months and then I got an email saying they are offering me credit- not a refund. I call again to ask why the airline is only giving me credit when my boyfriend got his full refund. The person I talked to said that the airline still has not answered and that the email was simply stating I have an option to get credit if I want (did not sound that way in the email at all whatsoever) and honestly the staff is so incompetent that I don't know if I even believe that. The person I spoke to would not let me speak to the supervisor. I understand some things are not their fault and the fault of the airline, but the incompetence in handling this was horrendous. Never again will I use this site.

Em Shubbar Fresno, CA

Great customer service.thanks for everything

Corentin Melot

Very easy and useful App! I recommend it!

Lydia Prince Columbia, SC

Great prices! Super easy and convenient to use!

marla schwartz North Miami Beach, FL

Very easy & quick to get the best price.

Eric Ho Taylors, SC

I liked that I got good discounts and good service

juncheng tao Martillac, 33

good price, user-friendly and quick mail response

Becky Jones Chandler, AZ

I loved it all, love this company. They are always super helpful

EVIANA RADCLIFFE Madison, WI

I liked how easy it was to book and how many options they gave me.

Andra Oana GEORGESCU Orlando, FL

Thank you so much! Smooth process. Everything was just great!

Jordan Hubbard Seattle, WA

I'm not sure yet I haven't gotten my official tickets haha but booking was simple and easy so that's a plus!

Yasmin Tara Akin Berkeley, CA

Everything is great I got this great ticket for super cheap!!

Anastasia Rybakova

It was easy to navigate the website. The price was better than other offers

Kazi Samin Mubasshir West Lafayette, IN

Getting ideas bout different flights in a single place. Getting the best deal.

Connor O'Malley Lexington, VA

Super easy to navigate the website. Easy process to buy tickets.

cheri poile Elmira, NY

It was very easy to use im not a student but could buy a ticket.

Mohamed Ahmed Concord, CA

Incredible price. Amazing service. Thank you so much for keeping this simple

CK Albert Kumah New York, NY

ease of service and navigation throughout the purchasing process!

anushka mota New York, NY

Amazing deals for students and very responsive customer service!

李畅 Lincoln, NE

Great website, competitive prices and easy to use interface!

Kipruto thedataengineer Tampa, FL

It was a really nice experience! Found good tickets for a nice price!

Farhana Afrin Boise, ID

I liked the low price. I didn't like the confirmation policy, sometimes it's slow.