Marble Law

Is This Your Business?

LAST UPDATED: October 3rd, 2022

Marble is a law firm that can help with a wide variety of legal needs, from divorce and custody to tax relief, immigration, criminal defense and more.

With Marble, legal representation is no longer out of reach for millions of Americans. They’re breaking down economic barriers that have existed for decades, making it easier for people to hire the lawyer they deserve. Unlike many traditional law firms that require a high retainer fee upfront, Marble offers more flexible payment options, ensuring clients get the help they need, when they need it. For example, clients can choose to pay over time with a monthly payment plan.

At the same time, Marble cares deeply about the client’s experience. Instead of working with one busy attorney who can be tough to get in touch with, Marble clients get a qualified legal team, including a case manager dedicated to helping them throughout their legal journey.

Marble currently has offices in 16 states and is rapidly expanding. Find Marble in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Virginia.

The Good

• Wide Range of Legal Services
  • Ease of Finding the Right Attorney
  • Price Transparency and Financing Options
  • Qualified and Experienced Legal Team

Wide Range of Legal Services

Through Marble Law, clients have access to fully vetted independent attorneys who handle a wide variety of practice areas, including:

• Family Law — divorce, child custody and visitation, alimony and spousal support, and more
  • Employment Law — discrimination, workplace harassment, wrongful termination cases
  • Criminal Defense — drug and alcohol offenses, theft, and vandalism cases
  • Traffic Infringements — DUI and driving offenses
  • Immigration Law — citizenship, green card, and work visa or permit cases
  • Estate Planning — wills and trusts
  • Tax — tax relief

Ease of Finding the Right Attorney

Marble makes it possible for clients to find an experienced attorney online. After an initial conversation with the Marble team, the client will get to speak with an attorney. During this call, the client has the opportunity to explain their needs and get a professional recommendation on the best path forward. If the client wants to move ahead with Marble, the financial team will work with the client to set up a payment plan. Marble is very flexible, so clients don’t have to worry that they won’t get the help they need if they don’t have all the money upfront.

The only exception to needing a payment plan is if the client has a legal matter regarding their employment. Marble takes employment cases on a contingency basis, which means clients will pay $0 unless they get a recovery from the other party.

Keep in mind, Marble is a modern law firm, not a referral company. This means that all attorneys have been vetted to meet Marble’s standards.

Qualified Legal Team

At many other firms, clients only have access to one lawyer who may be incredibly busy. It’s different at Marble, where clients work with a qualified legal team: an attorney, paralegal, and case manager. The attorney leads the case strategy, while the paralegal meticulously prepares all the legal documents. On top of that, they have a case manager, who’s the point person and supports the client throughout their legal journey. This ensures that clients get quick answers to their questions and feel taken care of.

Price Transparency and Financing Options

One of the most stressful parts of a legal journey is how much it costs. Attorneys typically charge per hour and require a high retainer fee, paid upfront. Once a client starts working with an attorney, bills can quickly add up, making the client feel stressed and out of control. This can be extremely challenging, especially if the client didn’t expect this cost and hasn’t budgeted for it. One way Marble removes some of the stress is by setting flat fees for each legal service. This way clients know what they’re getting and how much it costs before signing on with Marble. Then Marble takes it a step further by offering financing options. Clients can set up a monthly payment plan, allowing them to start getting the help they need right away while paying over time.

The Bad

• No Free Consultation
  • Limited In-Person Meetings

No Free Consultation

Some law firms offer free consultations to clients, which can help determine if it’s a good fit for all parties. Marble doesn't offer free consultations, but they do offer a legal strategy session with a qualified attorney. During this call,  the client has the opportunity to explain their needs to an experienced attorney and get a professional recommendation on how to move forward. Although Marble charges $49 for this strategy session, that fee is applied to their balance if they decide to move forward. If the client cancels the session in advance, Marble refunds the fee, no questions asked.

Limited In-Person Meetings

Marble prides itself on being almost entirely virtual, so clients most likely won’t go into an office to meet their attorney. This helps the client save time and money by not needing to commute, but if a client strongly prefers going into an office to meet their attorney, Marble may not be the right choice. That said, if that’s very important for the client, they can definitely ask Marble if an in-person meeting is possible.

The Bottom Line

Marble aims to provide exceptional legal services as well as payment plans that work with most budgets. This makes it a great option for those looking for an experienced attorney with more payment flexibility. Marble serves clients in 16 states and is rapidly expanding.

not_listed_location

Marble Law Frequently Asked Questions

Does Marble offer payment plans?

Yes! Marble offers payment plans. The financial team is really great about working with clients to find a solution that works for them and their budget.

What’s the process for getting started?

To get started, go to the company's website and book a call with the Marble team. During this initial call, clients will be able to explain their unique situation and what they want help with. Afterwards, the client will speak with an attorney and get a professional recommendation on the best path forward.

Adaline Harrison Los Angeles, CA

They were very easy to work with, and everything that I needed was handled very fast. first time that I work with a company that works like this, and the process was was very intuitive, in which you only need to give them some details and from then they connect you with a lawyer from your state, and from there you just need to pick a financing plan and start working with their excellent lawyer

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Adaline, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thankful to have been in a position to help you get through this tough time. Wish you the best! The Marble Team Marble.co

Camila Thompson Washington, DC

Marble did an amazing job on my case! They were very involved and communicated throughout the entire process to make sure I was ok with every decision they made in court and that I’m in sync with them on everything. I already recommended them for a friend of mine that said that he also had a good time working with them.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Camila, Its never easy getting through battles in life like this. Thankful that we were able to help get you to the other side! We will be sure to share your feedback with Matthew and his team. The Marble Team Marble.co

Ruth Gray

in order to start a business I had about a hundred different things to sort out with the USCIS, and because I didn’t even know how long it’ll take me and how many things I’ll need to sort out, so I needed to find a place where I know exactly how much it’ll cost me for the process. Marble offered me a fixed price and a financing plan for 12 months and a plan for all the permits I needed, and exactly how to renew my visa.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Ruth! We value your feedback and its great to hear that we have been able to help you with your business needs and renewing your visa! We love to help individuals like yourself obtain your goals!

Nina Patterson Atlanta, GA

It’s hard enough as is it to get a permanent residency in the US, so I’m glad that I had a professional to help me do it properly, with the least amount of effort put in on my part. I barely managed to get myself a work visa, and after a couple of years, I decided to try and get a residency. I reached out, and started working with Claris D towards doing just that.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Nina, We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that about your great experience. We are excited to help you obtain your goal of permanent residency!

Benjamin Wright San Jose, CA

This is a very unique type of law firm, that doesn’t work like you’d expect it to. Instead of being a group of lawyers in one firm, you have a way to connect with all of the lawyers and law firms that Marble works with around the country. Another way that they differ from other firms is in that they charge you a fixed price upfront, instead of charging for every meeting and lawyer. this was a divorce case, which at first made me think to go with a more traditional way of finding a lawyer which, and thought that the better way was to go with a more personal firm, and assumed that the way Marble works will be less personal, but I was proved wrong by their great team and personal treatment by people like Kenya D that helped with each and every problem that came up during this process.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for sharing a review of your experience. We love hearing stories like yours and are humbled to be in a position to help people like yourself navigate through unique situations. Wishing you the best! The Marble Team Marble.co

Daniella Walker Miami, FL

Marble’s lawyer helped me win a harassment case against my former work. a couple of months I quit my jobs after being repeatedly harassed and bothered, and from then I knew that I was going to sue, but I didn’t have time to find a lawyer and look for a new job at the same time, but eventually I found marble, and the best thing about them, is that all you need to do is tell them about your case and where you live, and they’ll find you a lawyer that works with them in you area. After I talked to them they found me Catherine A, and he managed to get me a nice compensation, and got them to pay some of the legal expenses.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Daniella, Hi Daniella, Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience with us. We are thankful to have been able to help during a difficult situation and are always here for you at Marble.co! Wishing you the best The Marble Team

Sep. 12th, 2022

Mariah Phillips Phoenix, AZ

chose to go through with my divorce using marble, which was kind of a leap for me, because this is the first time i hear of a law firm that work like this one, and not like a traditional firm, and they wa that differ is that marble is working with lawyer from each state and some different types of law, like family law in my case. I was very pleasantly surprised by the way that they work, as it didn’t require any effort on my part in getting in touch with my lawyer as I feared might be the case, but marble pretty much did all of the work in that regard.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Mariah, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We really do appreciate your kind words and are just thankful to have been in a position to help. We wish you nothing but the best in the future! The Marble Team Marble.co

Sep. 23rd, 2022

David Ruiz

hands down the best representation I’ve had, Bernardo A is an incredible lawyer. I started working with them about six months ago when I needed someone to help me in defending me against some absurd charges that could’ve cost me a lot of money and put in big trouble, but from the second that I’ve started working with Bernardo he created an incredible defense, and came with his work plan to get me out of this case completely clean.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear Bernardo and your legal team were able to help you through this difficult process. We wish you the best in the future and as always; we are here for you! The Marble Team Marble.co

Connor Smith Dallas, TX

If you are looking for a great lawyer, marble is your best way of finding them. The way they operate is that they can connect you to a lawyer in each of the states that they work in, and give you a lawyer and a case manager for a prefixed price. My case was about my divorce , and the dispute about custody with my ex wife, and during this entire thing they showed a great deal of humanity and kindness, from the entire team, from my lawyer, to the case manager.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Connor, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words and are thankful for the opportunity to help you through such a tough time. Wishing you the best! The Marble Team

Charlotte Scott Secaucus, NJ

process was very easy and very efficient, they came with their own work plan after hearing a bit about my situation, and after that we were assigned a lawyer and started working with him. next step was starting the trial itself, testifying and being cross examined, and for that I must thank Tasha R that everything he could to prepare me for that, already telling me most of the questions I was going to be asked and made sure that I knew what to answer. From that point forward, the rest was handled almost entirely by marble and their case manager with minimal effort from me.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your experience with us. We are thankful for your kind words and glad to hear that we were the best fit for your needs. We will be sure to relay the message to your attorney and legal team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you ever need us! We will be here. Kind regards, The Marble Team Marble.co

Albert Gray Dallas, TX

They helped my wife receive her residency and work permit and made our life a lot easier not having to worry about renewing the temporary permits every once in a while and having the constant slight fear of facing deportation, so now we are able to live like everyone else in america. big thanks to our lawyer mr Daniel V for all his hard work and dedication for getting us through this process.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Albert, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so thankful to have been in a position to help you through times like this. We will be sure to relay the message to your attorney, Daniel, as well as your legal team. Wishing you the best in the future! We are always here in the meantime. Kindly, The Marble Team Marble.co

Evan Anderson San Francisco De Las Llagas, CA

Lynnea T and the rest of the staff are awesome! I can talk for hours about their professionalism, kindness, and they have unique customer service. they always gave the best arguments in court and Lynnea gave a great performance in court and showed a great deal of confidence. all this hard work and dedication eventually resulted in me getting the minimum amount of alimony, and equal time for custody with my children , and all around the best way I could've finalized my divorce.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Evan, Hi Evan, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear your positive experience with our staff was capped off by a victory, we will be sure to let your legal team know! The Marble Team Marble.co

Nicole Scott Los Angeles, CA

didn't really had to worry about anything, from about our second call they’ve already had their own plan to win the trial and a case manager that keeps track of it’s process, so it was basically minimal effort from me while they and David M did most of the heavy lifting and I’ve only had to come for the court days once every couple of weeks. very good service

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that we could make it easy on you. We would be happy to share your review with your attorney. Wishing the best! - The Marble Team

Noah Garcia

I’ve recently had the pleasure of working with marble, and I was very impressed with their work and team. First of all I’d really like to thank Kenya for helping me sort out a problem that i’ve had with my payment for them, she was very kind and helpful. I reached out to Marble after being fired, imo not rightfully so, and I decided to sue. After a couple of calls with their offices, they’ve connected me to their lawyer, Elissa B , and he did all of the heavy lifting for this trial. On my second call with them, I was presented with the legal plan and the price, and the financing options, which is a more convenient way to work than paying for every trial date and meeting with the lawyer.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Noah Garcia, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Francisco Reed Los Angeles, CA

My residency status was stuck in bureaucracy for about two years, and after I started working with marble, I got it in 9 months. This was all a very frustrating and exhausting process before we came to marble, repeatedly calling to check what’s happening with the process, being told that everything is in treatment, then having to do it again in a couple of months as nothing happened. When I started working with Amadu W which is one of their excellent immigration lawyers, he immediately told me that this isn’t supposed to be like this, and that it shouldn't have been such a long process, so we took the case to court, and got USCIS to go back to work on my request, and i received my residency quickly after, and now I can live and work here. very thankful to marble.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Francisco Reed, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

David Reed FL

For the last couple of years, I was going in and out of court, with a trial that keeps getting stuck, halted because of covid, and never seems to end. In this entire mess, I also went between two lawyers before I came to marble as one of them had to close his firm and the second was just not doing well. With both of them, as the trial got longer and longer, it also got more expansive, because every time I met with my lawyer, and planned for the next trial, there was a price. When I came to marble I was amazed that they weren’t charging by how long and dragged out the trial was, but with a flat price in advance.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello David Reed, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Juliet Moore Edison, NJ

really good people, very helpful service all around, got a lot of help from Jody-Ann G and eventually won my case This whole thing started about a year ago, when I received a notice that my green card might be revoked. This was huge to me, as I had already built my life here, I have a house, a job, and a supporting circle of friends. When I got notified, I started looking for a firm that deals with immigration law, and eventually found Marble contacting them and starting to work with them was fairly easy, it was nice getting a fixed price from the beginning. Trial was hard, and pretty stressful but eventually we won the case and I got to move on as usual. super thankful for them.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Juliet Moore, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Blair Phillips Los Angeles, CA

Usually dealing with law firms is a huge pain, but this one is definitely an exception. The entire process with them was extremely easy and very intuitive, and they were always pushing for the next step. My lawyer was Stanley H, and I used his help to arrange and get me a fair divorce deal, and he did just that.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Blair, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with your attorney as well as the entire process as a whole. Wishing you the best! The Marble Team Marble.co

Gianna James Atlanta, GA

me and my wife reached out to marble for our green card application, and we were always pleased with them, and pleasantly surprised at how efficient they worked, especially Amadu W. Amadu is one of their excellent lawyers, and is the one that we worked with. He was excellent and very knowledgeable, and I can’t stress enough how much he helped our case. very good company for everyone looking to immigrate.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Gianna, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are thankful to have been able to help you through your green card application. We are wishing you nothing the best in your future endeavors! Regards, The Marble Team

Bailey Morgan Chicago, IL

marble was on top of every aspect of my case during this entire process, they handled my divorce with a lot of efficiency. We just finished the trial a couple of days ago, and I have nothing bad to say about them. My case started about a couple of months ago, when I started my divorce, And from then on I started looking for a good attorney, and found some good reviews about marble and decided to check them out, and I can say that it was a good decision.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Bailey, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that the you were able to see consistent progress throughout your experience and that we were able to help you get through it with peace of mind. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need us -- we will be right here! Thank you, The Marble Team

Noah Scott Los Angeles, CA

I worked with them on a parenting dispute issue. They prepared everything they needed very quickly, and understood the ​​urgency of my case, and how much every aspect of it actually affects my day to day life. This was all for a very fair price, and they gave me the great option to pay upfront, and not be stuck with payments for a long amount of time, and not worrying about paying more every time I met with my lawyer. My lawyer was very prepared and professional when presenting to court, and got us to a good outcome.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Noah, We are humbled to be able to help alleviate challenges with time or finances that normally come with other law firms. Thank you for sharing your feedback and please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need us; we will be here! Thank you, The Marble Team

Ariel Robinson Denver, CO

If you’re going for a contested divorce and need representation, I'd highly recommend marble. My case started about a year ago, when I started the separation process, and when it got to court, it was made clear to me that even though my ex wife earns more money than me, I'd still be required to pay alimony. Thanks to Juliette B’s help, we managed to get the alimony to the minimum amount it can be. This is incredibly helpful for me, as I get to keep hundreds of dollars each month that would’ve been lost if not for this lawyer.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Ariel, Thank you for trusting us throughout this 1+ year long process. We are thankful to have been the ones that could help you get through this tough time and will be sure to let Juliette know how impactful their work has been for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever you need us! Regards, The Marble Team

Aug. 24th, 2022

Daisy Nelson Denver, CO

This is a great new way to do business with a law firm, because this company understands that today people don’t have the time to look for a lawyer themselves, talk with everyone around, consult with everyone and try to negotiate a price with each and every one of them. Instead you just need to leave your details with them, they’ll quickly call you, and find you the best lawyer they work with from your area, and you’ll start working with them straight on for a work plan, and all for a fixed price that you can choose with them how to finance. very recommended price. very recommended.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Daisy Nelson, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Damian Gilbert

Won a very important case with them, so I'm very thankful for that, they've had a very professional lawyer to handle this case, his name was Rita H, and I was very impressed with him. I used to work with a lot of lawyers during my job as an insurance agent, and I gotta say that Rita Was one of the better ones that I've met, and he had done a very good job making my case for me, even with not a lot to work with from me.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Damian Gilbert, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Lia Price Los Angeles, CA

Found marble after being truly desperate to find a decent lawyer for a reasonable price, and I’m glad to have found a company that delivers on that. I was in situation where I didn’t know if should even get a lawyer to handle my divorce until I realized that my ex wife has hired one, so I panicked to find one for myself, so after looking everywhere, I found marble that can find you a lawyer from their collection, and for an upfront price. eventually was assigned to Megan K, and he really gave a fight in court.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Lia Price, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Willa Perkins Denver, CO

After looking around for a lawyer in Colorado, I found marble and saw that they’re working across the country and can find me a lawyer that works with them in my area. They were very polite from the first time I called. I didn’t wait long and they connected me with Megan K. Megan portrayed a lot of confidence, and rightfully so. She worked very professionally, was very easy to communicate with, even returning my call from his vacation, and we both worked hard to eventually win this trial.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Willa Perkins, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Gabrielle Wood AZ

Thanks to Marble’s I can visit my children with a 15 minute drive and not a flight across the country. With the help of Marble’s Jamie M I got to win my case and receive partial custody with my children, and prevent them from being taken away to another state. I wanna thank their team and specifically Jamie for being easy to talk to and for helping me stay grounded during this process.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Gabrielle Wood, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Austin Adams Los Angeles, CA

Main thing that I appreciate about Marble’s help is that they gave me perspective about my case compared to similar cases, and gave me realistic expectations. One of their lawyers represented me in a very messy and traumatic divorce, and during this I was sure that I was going to lose contact with my children, and fortunately that didn’t happen, very much because of Marble. When I talked to them for the first time they were very kind and asked a lot of questions about my experience and how I came to call them.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Austin Adams, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Oliver Lambert Phoenix, AZ

This company is great because they give you a structured work plan for the trial, always keep you in the loop about what they’re doing, and work with you to adjust in case that the plan needs to change. After I was fired for being harassed by my previous employer last year, I decided to sue for payments, and went to marble. Marcy K was my lawyer, and he performed excellently in the trial and always helped me keep track with what’s happening

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Oliver Lambert, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Levi Patel

As a recent client, I would definitely recommend Marble to anyone looking for a lawyer. They provide a great service that finds you a lawyer that is working with them, a case manager, and in addition to that there’s their entire support team that can help you with any problems that pop up. this all gives a really professional experience with them, not to mention that Meredith C was an awesome lawyer, and an incredibly clever person, he handled my case very quickly, even after considering all the covid 19 delays that happened.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Levi Patel, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Leo Douglas Denver, CO

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Leo Douglas, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Pablo Stewart

very lucky to have been represented by them, their team was very responsive, and very helpful to some problems and misunderstandings that happened during the trial. About this part, the main person I need to thank is Kenya, who helped me sort out a problem I’ve had with my payment and helped me reach an understanding with the company so that I can keep using their lawyer while having a financing option that is more fitting to my budget. very kind and personal help from her, that really helped me keep my head above the water.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Pablo Stewart, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Carson Smith Dallas, TX

Needed some legal support after being fired and because I was busy trying to find a new job I couldn’t really be bothered to look actively for a lawyer to hire so I tried looking for a service that finds a lawyer for you based on your case and where you’re from. After asking around in some forums I eventually found Marble’ which is both the ones who find you the lawyer and the law firm itself which was very convenient . no complaints about their lawyer. performed very well for a very reasonable piece which was paid upfront.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Carson Smith, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Aaron Brooks

I’ve been with this company for a year and a half when I was getting my citizenship. this has been a relatively easy process, because I was already living in texas for the last couple of year, but still, it was great to have an experienced team by your side that have already went through this process with other clients I went to them because I saw that they had some interesting videos on their twitter giving these legal tips on immigration and because of one of these I decided that it might be time to apply for a permanent citizenship.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Aaron Brooks, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Adaline Cruz Edison, NJ

there were already a lot of thing I had to worry about, like moving out, finding a new place, talking with the children, and getting used to all of the other changes, so it was great that there’s a way to have someone else deal with finding the lawyer and building the legal case for you with minimal effort. I left my details for them to call me on their website, and they called me fairly quickly the next day. I paid a small fee that was later refunded, and started working with Scott B to get good terms on my way forward.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Adaline Cruz, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Kaiden Jackson

From the first time I talked with Marble's team, it was obvious that they meant business. After the first call I was set up with a work plan to defend me in court. I had a lawyer, a case manager, and a detailed work plan to deal with the messy situation I was in. It was very easy to work with them, and Kristina C, my attorney was always easy to contact and the team was available to help with problems that popped up during this trial. There were some stressful moments through this process, and Marble always pulled through.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Kaiden Jackson, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Heidi Ross AZ

It was very stressful for me when I was fired without any warning from my workplace of the last couple of years, and it was very easy for me to sue with marble. It was actually the first time I’ve had to turn to a lawyer, and I wasn’t really sure what I should do, so it was really cool that I could just talk with their team and they found me a lawyer from their collection, and after a fairly long trial we eventually won a nice compensation.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Heidi Ross, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Alyssa Rogers Los Angeles, CA

I’ve started this trial with another firm, and after they’ve been late and not ready for trial dates, I decided to switch it up, and go with Marble instead. I really liked how it all felt sort of more “modern-ish”, because I didn’t actually have to go anywhere to meet with my lawyer, and only needed to talk to them via zoom and occasionally meet them on actual trial dates. It was very refreshing working with them after working with that firm, really seeing how more professional and effective marble was and i’m glad that I found them

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Alyssa Rogers, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Kat Eudy White Oak, TX

I have absolutely nothing good to say about this law firm! they are VERY unprofessional. I have reached out SEVERAL times regarding my case and never received anything back, yet they sure do take my payments! After finally sending another email about how unhappy I was with their services I get an email back froms Lisa who was very rude and told me it is my fault and I should have reached out if I wantedinfo on my case! Nothing was done! I'm paying them to do NOTHING. will never recommend this firm.. they're a scam!!

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Kate, Thank you for your feedback and review, I am so sorry to hear we did not meet your expectation wich I am sure is very frustrating. I would love to speak with you to provide a resolution for your issue/ concerns. I will be reaching out to you privately to assist anyway i can. Kenya

Mike Barry Fort Myers, FL

Do your self a favor and hire ANYONE ELSE but Marble Law. They are a sales company that takes your case and farms it out to attorney's that look at you like nothing but a number. you think your getting a deal with Marble but your not. Your being taken advantage of in an unfortunate situation. They had a slam dunk case with me and ran it into the ground. They didn't even communicate when i had court or deadlines. I missed court because they didn't respond to email, texts, or call backs for five days leading up to court. they neglected to tell me it was on zoom vs in person. They seriously don't care about your case they just want to collect the monoey... HIRE ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS COMPANY THEY ARE EQUAL TO LAW BROKERS TAKING YOUR CASE AND FARMING IT OUT TO C- LEVEL LAWYERS.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Mike, We are sorry to learn about your experience and we strive for a positive experience with all of our clients. We appreciate your feedback and we will be reaching out to you to see how we can help resolve the issues you faced.

Elliott Fleming New York, NY

helped me get a very meaningful tax relief for my small business, and saved me a lot of money which is huge for me as my business was already barely paying wages during covid.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Elliot, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are always glad to help! Wishing you the best. - The Marble Team

Izabella Lindsey Dallas, TX

They connected me to a very good lawyer. My lawyer was Sandy B. she worked excellently in court, and got me custody with my kids two times every week, which is incredible for me. I can't say enough how thankful I am for Sandy’s work.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Izabella, Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We are glad to hear how happy you were with your attorney and the all around experience -- We will be sure to let Sandy know! Kind Regards, The Marble Team

Madilyn Reyes Secaucus, NJ

Marble’s help was crucial for getting me a work permit in New York, and hopefully one day I'll start working with them about getting my citizenship. Because of their help, I was found eligible for a work permit that allows me to start looking for a job in America.

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Madilyn, We are so glad to be of assistance in helping you get your work permit. Congrats, We are rooting for you! Kindly, The Marble Team

Jordyn Watson Dallas, TX

I think this company will be a powerhouse in the future, they work in a very innovative way that I haven't seen in another law firm. Instead of a traditional law firm, marble is more of a lawyer agency, where you contact them, and they find you a good lawyer that they work with from your area. very interested in how this company evolves

Reply from Marble Law

Hi Jordyn, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are thankful to hear about it from you. Please don't hesitate to reach out, we will be here if you need us! Kind Regards, The Marble Team

John McGowan Los Angeles, CA

Marble did a great job in helping me increase the time I have with my children in custody, with a smooth workflow and a very good price. A couple of months ago, after a dispute with my ex-wife, I decided to file a lawsuit, and decided to try out marble, as a friend recommended them. Everything went very smoothly with them, and my lawyer was very clever, and showed me a lot of points that we eventually used in the trial. They responded very quickly when I reached out to them, and their team, especially Kenya, were very helpful and very kind.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello John McGowan, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Henry Circus Modi‘in Makkabbim Re‘ut, M

After moving to a different state, I decided to sue for wrongdoing in my previous job back in Texas, and I needed to find a service that could help me digitally. I eventually found marble, and it was a great experience. initial communications were completely digital through their website, and then some phone calls. Eventually when trials started, they accrued through zoom. My lawyer, Jerry R, was very professional, and the entire team was very helpful with helping me cover for my distance, so I’m very grateful for that.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Henry Circus, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Andrew Ross Los Angeles, CA

Around December last year, I started a messy divorce process, and reached out to marble to find me a good lawyer. I paid for everything upfront, and started working with Aimee S on a legal argument. This all happened during some covid waves, and I've gotten a lot of help from their team, especially Kenya, with things like trial dates getting canceled. very good and professional team.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Andrew Ross, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Angelo Watson

I had a great time working with Marble and Bernardo A, and I saw how hard they were working to help me finalize my divorce. I left my details on their website for an introduction call with their team, and I was then introduced to Bernardo , and started my process with the team. I would really like to praise Bernardo for his work, as this trial eventually ended up being longer than I expected, and I appreciated that he and the team stayed dedicated through this entire process.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Angelo Watson, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Paige Davis Dallas, TX

After using marble for some time during a long trial, I can confidently say that they were worth every penny. I went to marble after looking for a good law firm to help me with my divorce trial. The process of starting the trial was very simple and mostly digital, only had to leave my phone number, and the representative called me for an introductory call, and quickly after that we started working on the legal plan, and implementing it. I was working with Morgan R, I’m super happy with his work, and I’m very grateful for his work.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Paige Davis, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team

Kaylee Wood New York, NY

After going into a court contested divorce, I turned to Marble for legal representation, and after the trial I can say that I am definitely pleased with that decision. My lawyer was Scott B, who did a great and very dedicated job in getting me custody and helping me get more favorable financial terms, and all for an upfront price. I’m very thankful for their service, would recommend.

Reply from Marble Law

Hello Kaylee Wood, We can’t tell you how much we appreciate this review. We’re so glad to hear that you loved our process and working with your attorney. We’ll be sure to send your kind words their way. Thanks again for writing in! If you ever need anything else in the future, you can always find us at marble.co. Warmly, The Marble team