Just Blinds Logo

Just Blinds

Just Blinds is an online blinds company that started in 1999 and is now one of the largest window covering retailers in the United States. Just Blinds is proud of its quality customer service and its user friendly purchase process. The company boasts a history of helping over one million customers.

The Good

• Deluxe Warranty
  • 30-Day Guarantee
  • Professional Service
  • Free Shipping

Deluxe Warranty

The company offers a three-year warranty on materials and operating mechanisms. Though a three-year warranty is lower than many in the blinds industry, it is offered on top of any warranty offered by the manufacturers, so customers may end up getting better coverage than warranties offered at other companies.

30-Day Guarantee

Just Blinds offers a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. The company promises that if customers aren’t completely satisfied with a product, it can be returned at no extra charge within the first 30 days and remade to fit customer specifications. If a customer still doesn’t like the product, Just Blinds states will refund your money.

Professional Service

From its website design and customer service to its warranty and policies, Just Blinds focuses on professionalism in the blinds industry. Just Blinds provides a variety of helpful online resources for customers. These resources include helpful videos, a frequently asked questions page, an installation tutorial, and more. Customers can take comfort in knowing that their needs will be met with precision because of Just Blinds’ ability to demonstrate its expertise in the field.

Free Shipping

Just Blinds provides customers with free shipping for their window coverings. This no-cost shipping allows customers to get what they want without having to pay steep shipping and handling fees.

The Bad

• Higher Cost
  • Limited Options
  • Lack of Online Filter Tool

Higher Cost

Just Blinds’ base cost is $21.00 for its cheapest product, a price that is slightly higher than the other top companies in the blinds industry.

Limited Options

Just Blinds only offers four blind options that customers can choose from. These options include wood blinds, faux wood blinds, aluminum blinds, and vertical blinds. Meanwhile, other companies in the online blinds industry offer a wider range of blind options.

Lack of Online Filter Tool

Just Blinds customers will notice that the company lacks an online filter tool that many other companies provide. Although Just Blinds only offers four blind options, a filter tool could still be helpful for potential and first-time customers who are trying to navigate the company’s website.

The Bottom Line

Just Blinds emphasizes its professional presentation to customers. Its easy-to-use website, warranty policy, 30-day satisfaction guarantee, and free shipping are simply additional benefits to its expertise.

Although the company does not offer a large variety of blinds options, lacks an online filter tool, and does have slightly higher prices than other companies, Just Blinds makes up the difference with a good warranty and quality service. We recommend that potential customers read Just Blinds customer reviews and visit the Just Blinds website to see what the company has to offer.

View Best Blinds Companies

3.4

Eva Haddon Heights, NJ

I purchased two cellular shades (one blackout and one light filtering) as well as Faux Wood blinds. The blackout shade is exactly what I needed for an upstairs bedroom. Before installing, there was a streetlight reflecting into the bedroom, which is now no longer an issue! The light-filtering shade is perfect for my bathroom. Lastly, the Faux Wood blinds have added a fresh and modern look to my home. Replacing our older blinds with these Faux Wood blinds has added a refreshed appearance. I am very happy with my purchase!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Just blinds was awesome for me to get new blinds for my kitchen and make the room look so much nicer. The employees were nice when helping select the perfect blinds for my style of house and the pricing was phenomenal!!!

Teresa Nolan Twentynine Palms, CA

I have ordered from this company twice now. Blinds came in exactly as ordered, perfect size, never an issue and the blinds stand the test of time in our desert sun.

JBs Bellevue, WA

I worked for a while on a large order until I noticed they were charging sales tax in the checkout process. I asked them what this was about, since they are in Texas and I am in Washington. They cited some new regulation without specifying. There is no cross state regulation that I am aware of. I verified with WA Sate dept. of revenue if they are listed as an entity perceiving/collecting sales tax on behalf of the state and they are not listed anywhere. As far as I am concerned, they are pocketing the 'sales tax' they invented.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

I’m dissatisfied with my blinds from Just blinds. The blinds I bought were highly fragile and not at all reliable. The service was also quite unsatisfactory.