West Shore Home Logo

5.6

LAST UPDATED: May 31st, 2023
Number 3 in Blue Circle

3 Things to Look for in a Bathroom Remodel Company

1. Consultation Services — Look for a bathroom remodel company that offers free estimates. Consulting on design is another plus.
  2. Financing Options — Look for a company that offers financing because it will give you more flexibility and make the remodel easier to afford. Ask about whether the company takes care of necessary building contracts, too.
  3. Contractors — Look for a bathroom remodel company that works with qualified contractors, whether they are subcontracted or in-house.

Founded in 2006, West Shore Home is a home improvement company that specializes in bathroom remodels, window installation, and custom doors. Contrary to its name, West Shore Home currently provides service primarily on the east coast. West Shore Home's bath remodeling division focuses on durable products, lightning-fast installations, and a customer-focused, convenient experience.

BathWraps Logo
#1 BathWraps chevron_right
Bath Fitter Logo
#2 Bath Fitter chevron_right
3.9

The Good

• Professional Installers
  • Good Quality Products
  • One Day Installation
  • Financing Options

Professional Installers

Unlike other remodeling services, West Shore Home doesn't employ any third-party subcontractors. This means that when you hire this company for your bathroom remodel, you know that only company-employed personnel is coming to your home. This helps you know what kind of service you are going to receive and the level of care that the employees will put into their work.

Good Quality Products

This company offers bathtubs, showers, tub shower combos, and tub-to-shower conversions. West Shore Home products come with a lifetime guarantee. Its bathtubs and shower surrounds are made of a non-porous acrylic that is easy to clean and maintain. This means that your new bath will resist cracking, chipping, staining, mildew, and bacteria growth. West Shore Home's wall surrounds are all one piece so you don't have to clean out grout lines between tiles.

West Shore Home also offers a number of window styles and free installation on all windows. These can include awning, bay/bow, casement, picture, and sliding windows just to name a few. For replacement windows, the company only uses window glass that features advanced UV-blocking technology, which not only protects against harmful rays, but also the heat that comes with them, which can translate to energy savings over time.

One Day Installation

Your experience with West Shore Home bathroom remodels will begin with an in-home design consultation and quote. The design consultant will help you pick out a color, tile pattern, and accessory options (like seating, shelving, or grab bars) for your new bath or shower. In the same appointment, a representative will take measurements of your bathroom to order custom-fit pieces perfect for any floor plan. When your pieces are ordered, an installer or two will come to your home and complete the remodel in just one day. This is nice for residents because you don't have to spend more than a day without your bathroom.

Financing Options

West Shore Home offers potential customers financing options should the need arise:

• Zero Percent Deferred Interest — customers can make low, monthly payments interest free for a set period of time.
  • Low Monthly Payments — some bathroom remodel plans are as low as $89 per month, plus no pre-payment penalties.
  • Deferred Payment — customers can defer payment on their home improvement project for up to 12 months.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • More Expensive

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, West Shore Home is currently only available in five U.S. states:

• Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Lancaster)
  • Florida (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon)
  • Georgia (Atlanta)
  • North Carolina (Winston-Salem, Eastern North Carolina, The Triangle, New Bern)
  • South Carolina (Charleston, Columbia)

West Shore Home also provides service in the suburbs of the cities listed above. When you sign up on its website to receive a quote, you enter your location (zip code) and will be able to tell if your city is within the service area. West Shore Home has showrooms where you can view its products in these states as well as in Indiana and Kentucky.

More Expensive

Some customers have said that West Shore Home is more expensive than some of its competitors. Some say the price difference is worth it due to the high-quality products and customer service that West Shore Home provides. West Shore Home offers financing options to help you pay for the products.

Others have said that they felt like the sales rep who came to their home was pushy and tried to up-sell them using hard sell techniques and comments about a "special" offer or promotion.

The Bottom Line

West Shore Home offers quality services and professional installation for bathroom remodeling. If you live in its service area, it's worth contacting the company for a quote to compare to other bathroom remodeling companies, as well as read verified West Shore Home reviews to learn of the experience of actual customers. West Shore Home can help you transform your current tub or shower to a beautiful new bath.

3.2

Smitty Kingsland, GA

Job # C229891. Patrick G. and Claud I scheduled a repair on our handrail in one of our showers. Patrick and Claud showed up within the time that we were advised they would be here. Both were efficient and knowledgeable of their job.

Jena Masterson Flower Mound, TX

Buyer Beware! I had to wait a while before I wrote this review. I have never been so mad!! We signed the contract on December 31, 2022. We needed our shower/tub combo replaced with a shower. We were looking for the fastest way to get this done and were impressed with the info from the sales agent. That's where it ended. They were scheduled to do the install on January 11, 2023. They were there from 8am until 7:30pm. We were told not to use it for 24hrs. We waited 2 days just to make sure everything was set. We used it for the first time and the shower pan was not level, they got glue all over the window frame and the caulking was horrible. They sent someone out to look at it and said they would send another crew to re-install the whole thing. So, the second crew came back out to re-install everything. I explained to them where I wanted the hand rails and the shelfs we had installed. I gave them the measurements for everything. None of the shelfs were where they needed to be, the hand rails were all at different heights and the caulking was horrible again. And by the way they were there again from 8:30am to 8pm. So, they came out again to look at it and said everything needed to be replaced again. We told them we did not want it ripped out again so they said they could do an overlay. So after another day of them being there from 8:30am until 7:30pm they finally got the walls looking the way they should have after the first install. However, they damaged the hand held shower when they took it off, the caps that go against the walls on the hand rails were stripped and the drain cover had been damaged. They had to send someone out to look at that and they determined that those needed to be replaced. So again another trip out to replace those happened about two weeks later and they never replaced the drain cover. When we asked about it he said he was not told to replace it and they would not replace the hand held shower that they scratched down to the metal. They finally finished what was done mid-March.

Lee Young-Taylor St. Petersburg, FL

ABYSMAL – West Shore Home can’t do anything right. I had ordered 2 sliders and a front door. It took them 7 visits over 8 months to install them correctly once installation was possible. Issues included but not limited to installing/causing broken hurricane glass and frames of hurricane rated sliders (wasn’t sure that was even possible with how solid they are built), leaving the property unsecured for days, turning up without the correct parts after confirming they had them beforehand (including one occasion no parts at all), installing door before even aligning it causing it catch on frame, missing handles or wrong color, and didn’t offer any compensation for all these issues. Never use them, always blaming others. Don't want to rate even one star

Sharon Lotze Hemingway, SC

We had a tub to shower conversion on our 30 year old bathroom. The change is amazing. The process was completed in a day. The installers were Derek H. and Sam M. They were very friendly and professional. They worked together well. Their personalities were get the job done and do it right the first time! Having been builders in our younger years, we could appreciate that from these two guys. We are looking forward to using this nice big shower and not having a fall or trip over the old tub we had. Thanks Derek and Sam. It was a pleasure to have you in our home today. I hope everyone is as nice to you as you guys were to us today. Thomas and Sharon Lotze Little River, SC

Melissa Russell Wilkesboro, NC

My signed contract says the cost was $7k.. I am now getting harassing calls at my job n from some company I have never heard of saying the total amount is now $14k. I didn’t sign a contract with this company I don’t know. I signed with West shore home.

Dale Canatella

Jordan and Tim went right to work; had the install done in just over 5 hours. Kept me informed through out the entire process. Very capable, friendly and neat crew!

Joseph Ross Alpharetta, GA

Mr. West Shore, what do you mean you don't know? I paid all the cost up front for a shower remodeling. After the project was complete, I asked for a breakdown of all cost in respect to the labor, fees, and materials used for the project in my shower. The response from Mr. West Shore, "I don't know what the exact cost for materials are for the project." WHAT? I had already paid the full 14,000. Mr. West Shore, you have all my money but you will not respect me enough to provide transparencies in your business practice. The project itself is not a complete waist but needs further repairs and adjustments because improper window seals were installed which leads to water leaking into the outside room of my house. I felt the project was managed as a quick job rather than a real unique situation that needs better attention to detail.

Sparkle Farkle Harrisburg, PA

They really did everything in ONE day! They arrived on time and were done FASTER than anticipated. They cleaned up after themselves and were considerate of my requests! I would recommend them to ANYONE that hates home repairs and wants them done ASAP for a decent price- Yes, they cost a little more than others, but the finished result speaks for itself!

Rita Wyatt Decatur, GA

The work was done in the estimated time given up front. The installers were courteous. Had an issue with the beach seat. No problem! They came right out to inspect and scheduled immediately. Darry came out on the date of repair. Did an excellent job. Explained what his task was for addressing the issue. He made sure I was satisfied before leaving. He too was courteous and polite.

RUTH HATCHETT Fort Worth, TX

When they installed the new shower they torn up my tile and promised to reimburse me. I have called and called but have not received my payment. DO NOT HIRE WESTSHORE HOMES THEY ARE A SHAM WITH ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY

Amber Strickland Angier, NC

We had West Shore Homes remodel our out of date tub/shower in our main bathroom almost 2 yrs ago and while it IS better than what we had, I’m not blown away by it. Within just the first year, I had to get someone out here 4-5 times to address issues we were having… isn’t a good feeling when you’re spending $8,000.00+ on a product or service, even if it is under warranty. Exactly 2 yrs into this project (8 service orders later), we had to have it redone! They left it incomplete (missing the faucet) and now, not even 1 week in, the bottom shelf is loose! To say that I am disappointed… is an understatement.😔

molinares0312 Palm Coast, FL

They always keep their word on taking care any issues. The crew leader Emma is an outstanding leader with her workers. Yesterday she came with Deon and Joe and today she came with Jordan. Her professionalism and knowledge in bathroom remodeling is outstanding and her managerial skills is by far the best I've seen. All the guys Deon,Joe and Jordan worked excellent and showed respect in Emma's approach to this service call. It was great watching them all work together in harmony. I would recommend West Shore Homes to anyone with installers like them. It is always great to see excellent leadership and a crew that respects their crew leader especially when she's a woman in charge. In my opinion Emma showed excellent attention to details and knowledge of her profession. West Shore Homes has a great asset in the installers that did my bathroom remodeling yesterday and today. Great job Emma, Joe , Deon, and Jordan. 👍👍👍

Alice Bipat Wesley Chapel, FL

We had both of our bathrooms remodeled with new acrylic showers and raindance doors including new fixtures. While it was a long wait time and they did have to reschedule we are now very happy with our choices. Our sells man Andrew took extra time with us explaining and showing us how the process would work and the lifetime guarantee. The installers Alex and Mason installed the travertine look and it is beautiful in the guest bathroom. At the same time Nick M and Nick P worked on giving us the marble look in the master bath which included some major demolition because of the garden tub and shower being replaced. On the second day Erik came and installed the shower bench and provided extra care in making sure we were completely happy adding some additional sealant and touch up work. All of our encounters to date have been very professional and everyone was very detail orientated. Looking forward to using our new showers and would recommend West Shore Home showers...no more ugly grout to clean and no more old outdated tubs. Thanks everyone so much!!!

Jeannie P Larry Winter Haven, FL

When I wrote my review on my bathroom installation I forgot to mention the sales representative that came to my home Alex S. Alex represented the company with a lot of knowledge about the products his company sold. He wasn't the type of salesman who tried to to push you to purchase something that you didn't want. He gave you all the information you needed to make and informed decision, he answered all of my questions and I was comfortable with the purchase that I made. He gave me his phone number so that I could contact him with any additional questions that I had. Alex is a great asset to your company.

1 year ago Edited March 11, 2022

Anna Morales Rock Hill, SC

We remodeled main bathroom walk -in shower. We are exceedingly satisfied with the service. Starting with our sales representative Shayne B, and our installers names, Micheal R. and Golbert I We recognize their excellent performance and professionalism, and we would like to thank and give them recognition for their hard work and commitment .In helping and making sure that their customer was taken care of and satisfied with the job before they left .They went well above and beyond our expectations. Again we would like this company West Shore Home ,to know the excellence you have in your service represenatative Shayne B , installers, Micheal R. and Golbert I .Thank you again.

Myrtle Wallace Clayton, NC

On June 26, Everette J came to discuss installation of a walk-in shower at our request. He was very courteous and professional and really held our attention for sometime. Although I felt the price was steep, we hired West Shore Home to do the work. He advised there would be an 8 - 12 week wait with which we agreed. On July 15th the company called to advise us the materials for our shower had arrived and they could install it the next day which was fine with us. This was a day short of three weeks! Kaile, Jeff and Thomas worked very hard without taking a break and had it installed in about eight hours. They put down floor covering when they arrived and did a great cleanup job prior to leaving. Anyone would be fortunate to have these guys do work for them. Myrtle E. Wallace Clayton NC

Barbara Leirer Trussville, AL

Rep. Steven came to our house, he showed us everything they had to offer. He measured and helped us to make the decisions of how to exchange our old garden/whirlpool tub into a beautiful huge shower. West Shore is new to the Alabama area and have made such a great impression here, we had to wait over 2 1/2 months! Luckily this was not a problem for us. Because of their backlog, they brought in Jimmy and Kyle from PA. These guys were the bomb! Our shower was a BIG job and it took them 2 days. They covered my floors from the front door all the way to my bathroom. They completely cleaned up everything each day before they left. We were never inconvenienced. Jimmy and Kyle were very friendly and professional. True, they ONLY do the shower area and we will now finish remodeling the rest of our bathroom. We are completely thrilled with our new shower! It is beautiful, huge, well constructed and absolutely worth every penny! I highly recommend West Shore Home. Also thank you Steven, Jimmy and Kyle!!

Christine Wyman ,

We scheduled a bathroom remodel consultation and met with a sales Rep named Clayton he arrived on time and brought with him everything he needed to go over what his company had to offer and he listened to what we were wanting to do which was a remodel in our guest bath room eliminating the tub and changing it to just a shower. He went over all our choices and never at any moment did this turn into a high pressured decision. He listened never tried to take over and talk us into something other than we wanted. We were both very impressed on his professionalism and most of all product knowledge with that said we did something we rarely do we chose to go with West Shore . We decided to cancel other appts that we had later in the week. The next day we got a call to schedule our install which was the following day so we had a new shower 2 days after we met with Clayton and they finished in 1 day!! Now we are Raving Fans!!!

Avie Eadens Louisville, KY

Sales rep Cody L answered our call and came to our home to explain the origin of West Shore Home and the services they provide. We told Cody we want to get rid of the old bathtub and replace it with a walk-in shower. He provided us with samples of their products and services used. We then chose the products we wanted and set up a date for installation. Then we discussed financial options. We were very amazed at the quick and professional response. EVERYTHING Cody had promised us ABSOLUTELY came true. The installers who came to our home to make our dreams come true were JAMES W and TIM F on 06-30-20. They both went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations. They worked diligently and professionally getting the assignment on hand completed just as West Shire Home promised. There was NO MESS or debris left behind..only our BEAUTIFUL NEW WALK-IN SHOWER. You should be VERY PROUD AND HONORED to have JAMES W AND TIM F on your team representing your company as well as CODY LOFTUS. We were sceptical at first because we had only heard of West Shore Home through television commercial ..however we are AMAZED and OVERWHELMED WITH JOY that EVERYTHING was completed in a timely and efficient manner. We WILL DEFINITELY use West Shore Home again when we get ready to replace our door and Windows. THANK YOU for hiring such a professional, friendly and honest staff. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our BEAUTIFUL NEW WALK-IN SHOWER. Avie Eadens

Pamela Rouse Knightdale, NC

Tavner C was very professional from the time I greeted him at the door to the time he completed the service on the shower. He was very knowledgeable of the products the company offers. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and explained in detail. I had question about this company because my shower was done by the previous company. The installer at that time did an excellent job. After conversation and my questions answered by Tavner, I am convinced the new company can also do a great job especially if they have workers with the integrity and skills of Tavner. He certainly is an asset to this company.

Karen Buckley Lawrenceville, GA

My name is Karen Buckley. We had West Shore Home install a bathtub today. Joshua P and Darnell were our installers. They were professional and explained what all they were going to do. First they reviewed what we had ordered to make sure all was accurate. They immediately began work. I had questions throughout the beginning and they immediately got my answers once complete they went over what was done. Gave me paperwork for warranty and how to care for my purchase. They cleaned up everything inside and outside on the yard and driveway. I would definitely have them back out to install anything else if I needed. They made the process easy. Thanks guys. You were awesome.

BARBARA GRAHAM New Smyrna Beach, FL

I don't like their false advertising, as I financed n are paying interest ,they advertise no interest. They do not say If You Qualify.....I truly thinkbtjis is false advertising.

Aliyah McKenzie (Lily) Columbia, SC

I love love love my new shower. I had a Crack in my previous shower and it was causing damage. I hire West shore to do my walk in shower it was beautiful and the men was very professional and knowledgeable about their job. The only problem was the price is too high. Everything else was amazing. I don't mind paying for excellent work

paul thorne Okeechobee, FL

we had a tub-to-shower conversion done at our previous address in Newport News Va. Since then, we moved to Okeechobee Fl and need the same thing done here; however, we were told that Okeechobee is out of their service area the 4 stars is for our experience with West Shore in VA. Why is Okeechobee out of their service area?

cindy belflower Loris, SC

The shower install is everything they advertised. Beautiful shower, but they offer the cheapest shower head. It was awful. One more thing you have to pay for upgrade. I would would think for $15,000 they could throw in a nice shower head.

David berry

The installers , Joe B, Joseph S and Jacob W., arrived on time . they were very detail oriented and professional about there job plan. They worked until the job was done. They answered all my questions This was overall quality service. Thank you for a job well done.

West Shore Atlanta, GA

Steven and Koda were my installers. They arrived on time both days (I had two bathrooms) and were very professional. They answered my questions as they arose and were friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. My bathtub in one bathroom and my shower in the other bathroom look beautiful. Lastly, they cleaned up both days before they left. They both worked very hard, and I highly recommend this company.

Susan K Mooresville, NC

I have loved this process from start to finish. Westshore home was extremely professional from the sales representative who came to my home the wonderful installers, Franklin and Jordan. These two gentlemen arrived at 8:30 in the morning and we’re completely finished by 4:30. Everything was cleaned up beautifully, they were courteous and extremely professional. I am so happy with my new walk-in shower!

Marilyn M Dalton, GA

In September, 2021 Coleton B came to my home and showed me the options for converting a jetted tub to a walk-in shower. On the appointment day Rikkie S and Zachary R arrived to do the job. They were very courteous and friendly and explained what they were doing. They did a fantistic job and cleaned up everything before they left. Thank you Colton, Rikkie and Zachary. My entire family loves my new shower, especially my seven year old grandson. I would use West Shore again, and I will tell everyone about your company.

Debbie High Point, NC

My installation crew Joe, Jacob and Jonathan were professionals and experienced from the beginning. They were on time and were transparent with what they were going to do. What normally would have taken a couple of days was completed in just one day. I was involved in the remodel process by selecting where my trays, grab bars and foot pedal were tailored to my needs. If you are considering a task of this magnitude, I highly recommend that you give West Shore Homes serious consideration. You will not be disappointed!

Karen Prosser Garner, NC

Our sales rep, Holly was amazing! She listened to our wants & explained everything in great detail. On the installation date, Neal & Jason came in & did the work. They were great and did an amazing job. Jason removed the old tub & shower. They made sure to put tarp down through the house so they wouldn't track things in & out. Neal finished up everything and we were absolutely thrilled with the finished project. Exactly what we wanted and it looks beautiful! We will definitely recommend these 3 people. Thank you Holly, Neal & Jason!!!!

Axel Rouse Kinston, NC

My name is Axel, my wife and I got West Shore to do a second bath for us which is our bedroom after doing the first one(guest bathroom).Jerry S and Tristan B did it again, wonderful job. they both was very professional very clean very polite done everything in a timely manner. Thank you guys for a great job hope to get West Shore back in the future to do my doors. Thanks Axel and Shirley Rouse

Shirley Rouse Kinston, NC

Jerry S and Tristan B was very professional with their work. Very clean, left my home in good condition. They both was very nice to my husband and myself. when we had questions they glad answer them with knowledge of what they were talking about. I felt very comfortable having and leaving them in my home.They cleaned up all of their mess, something I was VERY happy with. Thank you Jerry and B for a job well done. SHIRLEY ROUSE. October/ 8/2019

Susan J New Bern, NC

This was our second bathroom redo and we are as thrilled with this one as e were with the first. Tavner C was a conscientious, polite installer who did a terrific job. I would recommend West Shore to anyone. We also had a warrantied shower head in the first redo replaced and James D did a wonderful job. He made sure the rest of the shower was in good working order while he was there and never made us feel as though he needed to leave making sure we were satisfied with the work. West Shore stands by their products and are have hired very good people. Thanks you James and Tavner! Susan J

Renee Greensboro, NC

West Shore Home has nice choices for bathroom tub/shower. They are on the pricey side.

Stephen Gurski Cleveland, OH

I'm not really sure what to say about this company. My elderly mother had them come in to quote just a shower that she wanted redone to make it safer for my father. The guy came in and quoted 21,000. I am flabbergasted. They did say that they would knock it down to 16,000 if she purchased it within x amount of time and 13,000 if she dropped the shower door. This seems like pretty terrible business practices to me. Oh by the way they knew it was a VA backed install so are they trying to take advantage of that?

brent safron Miami, FL

I thought that West Shore Homes was a good company. No so. It took them 12 days to finish. I was without a shower for a week. The work was bad. There were areas that the cheap caulk they used washed away. I had to caulk it myself. I have pics showing all the areas that need caulk. The wall on the left side of the shower was cut wrong and the shower door that I had installed does not fit right because of this. As far as I am concerned this company broke the contract and they get no more money unless they fix there mistakes. Very Unhappy.

JDSmoak Ruffin, SC

Representative was not truthful about installation , we gave deposit, and after seeing shoddy/tacky/cheap looking trim to hide that their panels would not cover areas estimated by their salesman , we decided to not move forward, Now they want to keep our deposit , they showed up with inadequate, unacceptable materials to do a 15k dollar job. UNHAPPY We were hoping this was the right decision-BUYER BEWARE

Don Hicks LA

West shore installed our bathroom with mismatched hardware (faucet, showerhead etc) so we called and changed the colors to matte black, they came out months later and added doors and black matte hardware as requested, including 2 inches larger floor pan. Now just a week and a half later we have a shower with a leaky shower head and low water pressure, and shower doors that don't close all the way, and a squeaky floor everyone we take a step like we live in a mobile home, which we DON'T! If you have the chance, choose another company!!!

susan McMahan Knoxville, TN

We purchased a package 9 months ago. The installation went fine they cleaned up and it looked really good. Now 9 months later my drain has come apart, the caulking is coming loose and has turned in color. I followed all the directions they gave me. I have requested them to come out and fix this issue but I should never have had this issue with the amount of money we spent on this installation. It is very expensive.

Suzanne Bogan Ooltewah, TN

Received an estimate. Wanted to just get one bathroom done, because the smaller shower could not be replaced a glass door. The only option was a curtain. I didn't want a curtain. So I ask for an itemized estimate with only the larger bathroom. I was told no it was a package deal that could not be separated. So I did not get any job done yet Suzanne

Aida L Gonzalez Lakeland, FL

I thank west shore to do our shower look so gorgeous 😍 it make look also bigger. The customer service it is so nice too. That we will recommend it to all my friends. We are so please with this project in our house in Lakeland fl

Denise McCoy Knoxville, TN

I had a new install last Sept. the install was great had no issues. Then later I had black mold show up in the chalk. I called them they returned, replaced the chalk. Now it has returned again it is in the chalk. You can not rub/clean it off it seems to be inside the chalk. I now have a second appt to replace the chalk. I should not be having this issue with a new installation. This is twice in 1 year.

Jerry Rea Allison Park, PA

Our installer was Jimmy. Working alone, he finished the job in 6 hours. He removed our tub-shower combination and put in a new acrylic walk-in shower. He explained each step thoroughly as well as working neatly and efficiently. We are very pleased with the finished product. We would recommend him for future installations.

Joyce Sanford Shelbyville, KY

My review is to tell how great the work done byZach H was. It was a situation different than the normal sealing of shower to floor. He had to improvise when he finished it looked like the shower base and the base had been made as one piece. Zach did an amazing job. He deserves a bonus.

Phillip Lagrave Gaston, SC

We have had both of our bathrooms done by WestShore. We are very pleased with the job the workers did...Michael and Ron did our Master batch on o3/10/2022. It is just as beautiful as the guest room shower that Michael and his helper put in a few years before..

Joe Williams Berea, KY

Customer service was poor. Was not kept inform of the first delay, we had to call to find out it was delayed and then were not notified that the job would be done on the next scheduled day. They just showed up 1.5 hour late on the scheduled day. The installers were courtesy and polite and accomplished the task within the timeframe. The overall product looks okay but they caulked every seam including the corner seams and all wall panels edges including where they meet the base pan. Basically this makes the finished product look cheap and definitely not worth the price we paid for the remodel.

Michael Anderson Hampton, VA

Schuyler and Matt came out first thing in the morning, as scheduled. They were both very courteous kept my house clean they both work together as a team and that’s what y’all are looking for and they made a beautiful shower insert, I am so happy with what they put in my bathroom.

Brandie Humphrey Kansas City, MO

We were looking to get our bathroom remodeled and came across West Shore Homes. We made an appointment for 5/29/21 for West Shore Homes to come to give us an estimate. We were so impressed with Zack and his level of professionalism and knowledge about the company and the product he was selling. Although they only do the shower area we decided to set up an appointment to have our tub converted to a shower. It was a bit expensive but we figured that the Quality of the product was worth the cost. We got a call about a week later and they set up the date of install for 7/15/21. On 7/14/21 I received a reminder call that they will be here on 7/15/21 between 8am-10am. I got everything out of my bathroom to have it ready for them to come. THEN ON THE DAY OF INSTALL I GET A PHONE CALL 20 MINUTES BEFORE THEY SHOULD BE HERE TO CANCEL MY INSTALLATION AND COME AT AT LATER DATE. At first I was so impressed with this company but now I'm so unsatisfied. This isn't professional if you ask me. I'm so unhappy right now...

1 year ago Edited September 14, 2021

Susan Edwards Palm Harbor, FL

Josh, Phernell, and Bob were amazing. they were kind, courteous and so skilled. They are miracle workers. They took an extremely ugly bathtub and tiles out and installed a gorgeous and safe walk in shower. Many thanks gentlemen. You absolutely rock