West Shore Home Logo

5.7

LAST UPDATED: September 14th, 2022
Number 3 in Blue Circle

3 Things to Look for in a Bathroom Remodel Company

1. Consultation Services — Look for a bathroom remodel company that offers free estimates. Consulting on design is another plus.
  2. Financing Options — Look for a company that offers financing because it will give you more flexibility and make the remodel easier to afford. Ask about whether the company takes care of necessary building contracts, too.
  3. Contractors — Look for a bathroom remodel company that works with qualified contractors, whether they are subcontracted or in-house.

Founded in 2006, West Shore Home is a home improvement company that specializes in bathroom remodels, window installation, and custom doors. Contrary to its name, West Shore Home currently provides service primarily on the east coast. West Shore Home's bath remodeling division focuses on durable products, lightning-fast installations, and a customer-focused, convenient experience.

BathWraps Logo
#1 BathWraps chevron_right
Bath Fitter Logo
#2 Bath Fitter chevron_right
4.0

The Good

• Professional Installers
  • Good Quality Products
  • One Day Installation
  • Financing Options

Professional Installers

Unlike other remodeling services, West Shore Home doesn't employ any third-party subcontractors. This means that when you hire this company for your bathroom remodel, you know that only company-employed personnel is coming to your home. This helps you know what kind of service you are going to receive and the level of care that the employees will put into their work.

Good Quality Products

This company offers bathtubs, showers, tub shower combos, and tub-to-shower conversions. West Shore Home products come with a lifetime guarantee. Its bathtubs and shower surrounds are made of a non-porous acrylic that is easy to clean and maintain. This means that your new bath will resist cracking, chipping, staining, mildew, and bacteria growth. West Shore Home's wall surrounds are all one piece so you don't have to clean out grout lines between tiles.

West Shore Home also offers a number of window styles and free installation on all windows. These can include awning, bay/bow, casement, picture, and sliding windows just to name a few. For replacement windows, the company only uses window glass that features advanced UV-blocking technology, which not only protects against harmful rays, but also the heat that comes with them, which can translate to energy savings over time.

One Day Installation

Your experience with West Shore Home bathroom remodels will begin with an in-home design consultation and quote. The design consultant will help you pick out a color, tile pattern, and accessory options (like seating, shelving, or grab bars) for your new bath or shower. In the same appointment, a representative will take measurements of your bathroom to order custom-fit pieces perfect for any floor plan. When your pieces are ordered, an installer or two will come to your home and complete the remodel in just one day. This is nice for residents because you don't have to spend more than a day without your bathroom.

Financing Options

West Shore Home offers potential customers financing options should the need arise:

• Zero Percent Deferred Interest — customers can make low, monthly payments interest free for a set period of time.
  • Low Monthly Payments — some bathroom remodel plans are as low as $89 per month, plus no pre-payment penalties.
  • Deferred Payment — customers can defer payment on their home improvement project for up to 12 months.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • More Expensive

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, West Shore Home is currently only available in five U.S. states:

• Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Lancaster)
  • Florida (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon)
  • Georgia (Atlanta)
  • North Carolina (Winston-Salem, Eastern North Carolina, The Triangle, New Bern)
  • South Carolina (Charleston, Columbia)

West Shore Home also provides service in the suburbs of the cities listed above. When you sign up on its website to receive a quote, you enter your location (zip code) and will be able to tell if your city is within the service area. West Shore Home has showrooms where you can view its products in these states as well as in Indiana and Kentucky.

More Expensive

Some customers have said that West Shore Home is more expensive than some of its competitors. Some say the price difference is worth it due to the high-quality products and customer service that West Shore Home provides. West Shore Home offers financing options to help you pay for the products.

Others have said that they felt like the sales rep who came to their home was pushy and tried to up-sell them using hard sell techniques and comments about a "special" offer or promotion.

The Bottom Line

West Shore Home offers quality services and professional installation for bathroom remodeling. If you live in its service area, it's worth contacting the company for a quote to compare to other bathroom remodeling companies, as well as read verified West Shore Home reviews to learn of the experience of actual customers. West Shore Home can help you transform your current tub or shower to a beautiful new bath.

3.4

molinares0312 Palm Coast, FL

They always keep their word on taking care any issues. The crew leader Emma is an outstanding leader with her workers. Yesterday she came with Deon and Joe and today she came with Jordan. Her professionalism and knowledge in bathroom remodeling is outstanding and her managerial skills is by far the best I've seen. All the guys Deon,Joe and Jordan worked excellent and showed respect in Emma's approach to this service call. It was great watching them all work together in harmony. I would recommend West Shore Homes to anyone with installers like them. It is always great to see excellent leadership and a crew that respects their crew leader especially when she's a woman in charge. In my opinion Emma showed excellent attention to details and knowledge of her profession. West Shore Homes has a great asset in the installers that did my bathroom remodeling yesterday and today. Great job Emma, Joe , Deon, and Jordan. 👍👍👍

Denise McCoy Knoxville, TN

I had a new install last Sept. the install was great had no issues. Then later I had black mold show up in the chalk. I called them they returned, replaced the chalk. Now it has returned again it is in the chalk. You can not rub/clean it off it seems to be inside the chalk. I now have a second appt to replace the chalk. I should not be having this issue with a new installation. This is twice in 1 year.

Alice Bipat Wesley Chapel, FL

We had both of our bathrooms remodeled with new acrylic showers and raindance doors including new fixtures. While it was a long wait time and they did have to reschedule we are now very happy with our choices. Our sells man Andrew took extra time with us explaining and showing us how the process would work and the lifetime guarantee. The installers Alex and Mason installed the travertine look and it is beautiful in the guest bathroom. At the same time Nick M and Nick P worked on giving us the marble look in the master bath which included some major demolition because of the garden tub and shower being replaced. On the second day Erik came and installed the shower bench and provided extra care in making sure we were completely happy adding some additional sealant and touch up work. All of our encounters to date have been very professional and everyone was very detail orientated. Looking forward to using our new showers and would recommend West Shore Home showers...no more ugly grout to clean and no more old outdated tubs. Thanks everyone so much!!!

LaCelle Howard Granbury, TX

Although it took three months to get my shower stall manufactured, once they installed it, they finished the job in one day---except for the leak that damaged the sheetrock and flooring in my room that is adjacent to the bathroom. Now that part has taken FIVE MONTHS to resolve. The sheetrock guy did an excellent job, but the flooring now has black mold from the leak where a connector wasn't connected properly, causing the leak. I have CALLED AND CALLED and at one time I was assured someone would come out. When no one did, I called back (this was three weeks later) and there hadn't even been a case written up on it. So, someone was supposed to be here today and when I hadn't heard anything (shocking!) I called and was told a manager would be by between 10 and 12, which was the first I had heard about it. Other than lousy follow ups, I love my shower, but will not recommend them to anyone. IF this changes I will upgrade my review.

David berry

The installers , Joe B, Joseph S and Jacob W., arrived on time . they were very detail oriented and professional about there job plan. They worked until the job was done. They answered all my questions This was overall quality service. Thank you for a job well done.

Jeannie P Larry Winter Haven, FL

When I wrote my review on my bathroom installation I forgot to mention the sales representative that came to my home Alex S. Alex represented the company with a lot of knowledge about the products his company sold. He wasn't the type of salesman who tried to to push you to purchase something that you didn't want. He gave you all the information you needed to make and informed decision, he answered all of my questions and I was comfortable with the purchase that I made. He gave me his phone number so that I could contact him with any additional questions that I had. Alex is a great asset to your company.

Pop Maze Lewes, DE

Admitted I am not nor will I ever be a customer. They have undated our networks with over 25 or more commercials a day. On all networks. They seem to be focused on the geriatric market with plans with the fine print unreadable, promises that by researching the BBB is a hit and miss proposition. Couple this to their outrageous claims of how they can help you if you buy right now and have no interest payments for two years is a true con. Yes you make no interest payment for 24 months but that interest not paid is added to your principle and then what. You are stuck with an outrageous bill for an inferior product that after two years is coming apart. Overall , if for no other reason than the overall cost just deal locally. If you need financing look to your bank. Break up the payments into affordable increments and when endorsing any contract that guarantees no interest due for any period be certain that the interest for those months of down time isn’t factored back in when you start making payments. If you have ANY doubts see your attorney and know a couple hundred bucks will save you thousands. Don’t sign anything until you do.

susan McMahan Knoxville, TN

We purchased a package 9 months ago. The installation went fine they cleaned up and it looked really good. Now 9 months later my drain has come apart, the caulking is coming loose and has turned in color. I followed all the directions they gave me. I have requested them to come out and fix this issue but I should never have had this issue with the amount of money we spent on this installation. It is very expensive.

Suzanne Bogan Ooltewah, TN

Received an estimate. Wanted to just get one bathroom done, because the smaller shower could not be replaced a glass door. The only option was a curtain. I didn't want a curtain. So I ask for an itemized estimate with only the larger bathroom. I was told no it was a package deal that could not be separated. So I did not get any job done yet Suzanne

Jerry Rea Allison Park, PA

Our installer was Jimmy. Working alone, he finished the job in 6 hours. He removed our tub-shower combination and put in a new acrylic walk-in shower. He explained each step thoroughly as well as working neatly and efficiently. We are very pleased with the finished product. We would recommend him for future installations.

Joyce Sanford Shelbyville, KY

My review is to tell how great the work done byZach H was. It was a situation different than the normal sealing of shower to floor. He had to improvise when he finished it looked like the shower base and the base had been made as one piece. Zach did an amazing job. He deserves a bonus.

West Shore Atlanta, GA

Steven and Koda were my installers. They arrived on time both days (I had two bathrooms) and were very professional. They answered my questions as they arose and were friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. My bathtub in one bathroom and my shower in the other bathroom look beautiful. Lastly, they cleaned up both days before they left. They both worked very hard, and I highly recommend this company.

Susan K Mooresville, NC

I have loved this process from start to finish. Westshore home was extremely professional from the sales representative who came to my home the wonderful installers, Franklin and Jordan. These two gentlemen arrived at 8:30 in the morning and we’re completely finished by 4:30. Everything was cleaned up beautifully, they were courteous and extremely professional. I am so happy with my new walk-in shower!

Marilyn M Dalton, GA

In September, 2021 Coleton B came to my home and showed me the options for converting a jetted tub to a walk-in shower. On the appointment day Rikkie S and Zachary R arrived to do the job. They were very courteous and friendly and explained what they were doing. They did a fantistic job and cleaned up everything before they left. Thank you Colton, Rikkie and Zachary. My entire family loves my new shower, especially my seven year old grandson. I would use West Shore again, and I will tell everyone about your company.

JEANNE MONTGOMERY Greenwood, IN

After a 2.5 hr presentation the estimate was over $28,000. I didn’t pay that much for my first home. They told me the complete remodel of a bathroom averages $25000. So why would I pay $28,000 for a tub to shower conversation I guess they saw grey hair and thought I was a pushover

Bonnie Mann Greensboro, NC

I wish I was as smart as reviewers Tom D of Lancaster, SC, Luci A of New Bern, NC, and DaDude (love that name) of Ormond Beach, FL. I fell for West Shore's TV ads and sales pitch. What I have now is a Days Inn look-alike tub and shower worth about $2,000, but I'm paying over $12,000 for materials and installation. The workmanship is shoddy and substandard, and the product is thin and flimsy, not sturdy at all. They did not caulk around any of the bath fixtures and left gaps in the caulking around the tub and shower. I didn't do my homework and trusted this company based on their ads. The chances of me ever using West Shore again are a little less than zero.

Rebecca M Tilley Charlotte, NC

this company was so impressive! We saw them on a TV ad and got three quotes and were very impressed by the professionalism and the quality of work and efficient installation!

Phillip Lagrave Gaston, SC

We have had both of our bathrooms done by WestShore. We are very pleased with the job the workers did...Michael and Ron did our Master batch on o3/10/2022. It is just as beautiful as the guest room shower that Michael and his helper put in a few years before..

Joe Williams Berea, KY

Customer service was poor. Was not kept inform of the first delay, we had to call to find out it was delayed and then were not notified that the job would be done on the next scheduled day. They just showed up 1.5 hour late on the scheduled day. The installers were courtesy and polite and accomplished the task within the timeframe. The overall product looks okay but they caulked every seam including the corner seams and all wall panels edges including where they meet the base pan. Basically this makes the finished product look cheap and definitely not worth the price we paid for the remodel.

Gregg Adamson The Villages, FL

There customer service stinks!!! Have a leak no answer from customer service, sales, or service department

Anna Morales Rock Hill, SC

We remodeled main bathroom walk -in shower. We are exceedingly satisfied with the service. Starting with our sales representative Shayne B, and our installers names, Micheal R. and Golbert I We recognize their excellent performance and professionalism, and we would like to thank and give them recognition for their hard work and commitment .In helping and making sure that their customer was taken care of and satisfied with the job before they left .They went well above and beyond our expectations. Again we would like this company West Shore Home ,to know the excellence you have in your service represenatative Shayne B , installers, Micheal R. and Golbert I .Thank you again.

Myrtle Wallace Clayton, NC

On June 26, Everette J came to discuss installation of a walk-in shower at our request. He was very courteous and professional and really held our attention for sometime. Although I felt the price was steep, we hired West Shore Home to do the work. He advised there would be an 8 - 12 week wait with which we agreed. On July 15th the company called to advise us the materials for our shower had arrived and they could install it the next day which was fine with us. This was a day short of three weeks! Kaile, Jeff and Thomas worked very hard without taking a break and had it installed in about eight hours. They put down floor covering when they arrived and did a great cleanup job prior to leaving. Anyone would be fortunate to have these guys do work for them. Myrtle E. Wallace Clayton NC

Barbara Leirer Trussville, AL

Rep. Steven came to our house, he showed us everything they had to offer. He measured and helped us to make the decisions of how to exchange our old garden/whirlpool tub into a beautiful huge shower. West Shore is new to the Alabama area and have made such a great impression here, we had to wait over 2 1/2 months! Luckily this was not a problem for us. Because of their backlog, they brought in Jimmy and Kyle from PA. These guys were the bomb! Our shower was a BIG job and it took them 2 days. They covered my floors from the front door all the way to my bathroom. They completely cleaned up everything each day before they left. We were never inconvenienced. Jimmy and Kyle were very friendly and professional. True, they ONLY do the shower area and we will now finish remodeling the rest of our bathroom. We are completely thrilled with our new shower! It is beautiful, huge, well constructed and absolutely worth every penny! I highly recommend West Shore Home. Also thank you Steven, Jimmy and Kyle!!

Christine Wyman ,

We scheduled a bathroom remodel consultation and met with a sales Rep named Clayton he arrived on time and brought with him everything he needed to go over what his company had to offer and he listened to what we were wanting to do which was a remodel in our guest bath room eliminating the tub and changing it to just a shower. He went over all our choices and never at any moment did this turn into a high pressured decision. He listened never tried to take over and talk us into something other than we wanted. We were both very impressed on his professionalism and most of all product knowledge with that said we did something we rarely do we chose to go with West Shore . We decided to cancel other appts that we had later in the week. The next day we got a call to schedule our install which was the following day so we had a new shower 2 days after we met with Clayton and they finished in 1 day!! Now we are Raving Fans!!!

Avie Eadens Louisville, KY

Sales rep Cody L answered our call and came to our home to explain the origin of West Shore Home and the services they provide. We told Cody we want to get rid of the old bathtub and replace it with a walk-in shower. He provided us with samples of their products and services used. We then chose the products we wanted and set up a date for installation. Then we discussed financial options. We were very amazed at the quick and professional response. EVERYTHING Cody had promised us ABSOLUTELY came true. The installers who came to our home to make our dreams come true were JAMES W and TIM F on 06-30-20. They both went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations. They worked diligently and professionally getting the assignment on hand completed just as West Shire Home promised. There was NO MESS or debris left behind..only our BEAUTIFUL NEW WALK-IN SHOWER. You should be VERY PROUD AND HONORED to have JAMES W AND TIM F on your team representing your company as well as CODY LOFTUS. We were sceptical at first because we had only heard of West Shore Home through television commercial ..however we are AMAZED and OVERWHELMED WITH JOY that EVERYTHING was completed in a timely and efficient manner. We WILL DEFINITELY use West Shore Home again when we get ready to replace our door and Windows. THANK YOU for hiring such a professional, friendly and honest staff. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our BEAUTIFUL NEW WALK-IN SHOWER. Avie Eadens

Pamela Rouse Knightdale, NC

Tavner C was very professional from the time I greeted him at the door to the time he completed the service on the shower. He was very knowledgeable of the products the company offers. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and explained in detail. I had question about this company because my shower was done by the previous company. The installer at that time did an excellent job. After conversation and my questions answered by Tavner, I am convinced the new company can also do a great job especially if they have workers with the integrity and skills of Tavner. He certainly is an asset to this company.

Karen Buckley Lawrenceville, GA

My name is Karen Buckley. We had West Shore Home install a bathtub today. Joshua P and Darnell were our installers. They were professional and explained what all they were going to do. First they reviewed what we had ordered to make sure all was accurate. They immediately began work. I had questions throughout the beginning and they immediately got my answers once complete they went over what was done. Gave me paperwork for warranty and how to care for my purchase. They cleaned up everything inside and outside on the yard and driveway. I would definitely have them back out to install anything else if I needed. They made the process easy. Thanks guys. You were awesome.

C Watkins Merritt Island, FL

If a negative star rating was an option this company would be deserving of that! I called and spoke with probably not the worst but definitely one of the worst associates ever, she wanted to talk over me, would ask me a question and as I was answering start talking again. She was unable to provide any details or information but just keep asking more and more questions that I felt were not relevant to the call and my interest. She finally was able to set me up an appt with someone for the next day at 2pm and this magical person would be able to answer my questions and provide detailed information. I make room in my schedule and was home, ready and waiting by 145pm. At a few minutes past 2pm, our appointment time I get a text that the associate has an ETA of 245pm, I texted back at around 1500 and no reply! At around 1510, I get a call and it’s the magical associate that tells me he can’t find my house… it not real hard, my address is in 3 different places and very easily viewable, I’m sitting in my garage waiting and did not see anyone “looking”. Frustrated and already very irritated and disappointed I told the guy to not even bother coming to my house at this point, he could have called me earlier, did the lady I spoke with copy my address down wrong, is this guy unfit for the position, does he know how to read, can he read??? COMMUNICATION could have resolved this and holding to your appointment time is best practice especially for initial visit/first impressions. WILL NEVER recommend/suggest to anyone for any of their offered services!

Annie Joey Whitsett, NC

West Shore false TV advertising. There is no way you will get a shower install with payments of $99.00 a month . I have excellent credit , my total cost was $8,900 for a walk in. Monthly pmt was $215.00 , for 5 years , no payments for 18 months, if I did not pay it off quickly within 4 months like I did. Once the 18 months was done, to make my first pmt, they added $15,000 in interested adding to the $8,500 , which makes the total cost of $23,900 .... The very day they finished my job, they did a dirty job on my caulking around the shower, their guys ran out of white caulking and did not tell me. They left the job not completed of the caulking, which left the caulking around the shower to turn. Yellow and Brown. It looked like a dirty shower. I do not recommend West Shower Homes. You will speak more than their competitors whom are much better and less expensive.

Dorinda Jones Carrollton, KY

We are very pleased with the outcome of our step-in shower. Neil K. & Blake M. represent West Shore Homes with great customer service, professionalism, and excellent installation.

Debbie High Point, NC

My installation crew Joe, Jacob and Jonathan were professionals and experienced from the beginning. They were on time and were transparent with what they were going to do. What normally would have taken a couple of days was completed in just one day. I was involved in the remodel process by selecting where my trays, grab bars and foot pedal were tailored to my needs. If you are considering a task of this magnitude, I highly recommend that you give West Shore Homes serious consideration. You will not be disappointed!

Karen Prosser Garner, NC

Our sales rep, Holly was amazing! She listened to our wants & explained everything in great detail. On the installation date, Neal & Jason came in & did the work. They were great and did an amazing job. Jason removed the old tub & shower. They made sure to put tarp down through the house so they wouldn't track things in & out. Neal finished up everything and we were absolutely thrilled with the finished project. Exactly what we wanted and it looks beautiful! We will definitely recommend these 3 people. Thank you Holly, Neal & Jason!!!!

Axel Rouse Kinston, NC

My name is Axel, my wife and I got West Shore to do a second bath for us which is our bedroom after doing the first one(guest bathroom).Jerry S and Tristan B did it again, wonderful job. they both was very professional very clean very polite done everything in a timely manner. Thank you guys for a great job hope to get West Shore back in the future to do my doors. Thanks Axel and Shirley Rouse

Shirley Rouse Kinston, NC

Jerry S and Tristan B was very professional with their work. Very clean, left my home in good condition. They both was very nice to my husband and myself. when we had questions they glad answer them with knowledge of what they were talking about. I felt very comfortable having and leaving them in my home.They cleaned up all of their mess, something I was VERY happy with. Thank you Jerry and B for a job well done. SHIRLEY ROUSE. October/ 8/2019

Susan J New Bern, NC

This was our second bathroom redo and we are as thrilled with this one as e were with the first. Tavner C was a conscientious, polite installer who did a terrific job. I would recommend West Shore to anyone. We also had a warrantied shower head in the first redo replaced and James D did a wonderful job. He made sure the rest of the shower was in good working order while he was there and never made us feel as though he needed to leave making sure we were satisfied with the work. West Shore stands by their products and are have hired very good people. Thanks you James and Tavner! Susan J

hazel smith Talladega, AL

10 to 12000 was expensive for a small bathroom,and you'll have to finish the rest of the bathroom yourself. Plus on top of that they told me it was going to take them 2 days not 1.

tucker kendzora Kennesaw, GA

Rep came out and took an entire day to look at options and explain their process. Installers were very nice guys, but as I watched the entire process of the bath to shower, I began to feel that the quality of the product was not worth the price Westshore charges. Very thin acrylic-like panels are glued onto wood panels attached to the existing 2x4s. Seams are filled with silicone. The glass sliding doors are of poor quality, move around in the tracks as if not properly secured, and just seem that they will not withstand repeated use over time. Handles of the glass doors are also fragile. The shower bottom is bulky and cheap looking. I have a beautiful home we are renovating and this looks very cheap in my home. Pictures on their website look amazing, but the real product did not impress me. I will not use this company again. The price of $13K and the quality of materials is not worth it. I should have stuck with my original contractor, of which the rep bashed in every way possible making the contractor seem like a scam artist. I was eager to get the job started and my contractor had a six month waiting list. I should have waited. Do not recommend West Shore Home. No one ever contacted me asking if I was satisfied with the job. This is why I am writing my answer here. Never again!!

Aida L Gonzalez Lakeland, FL

I thank west shore to do our shower look so gorgeous 😍 it make look also bigger. The customer service it is so nice too. That we will recommend it to all my friends. We are so please with this project in our house in Lakeland fl

Michael Anderson Hampton, VA

Schuyler and Matt came out first thing in the morning, as scheduled. They were both very courteous kept my house clean they both work together as a team and that’s what y’all are looking for and they made a beautiful shower insert, I am so happy with what they put in my bathroom.

Brandie Humphrey Kansas City, MO

We were looking to get our bathroom remodeled and came across West Shore Homes. We made an appointment for 5/29/21 for West Shore Homes to come to give us an estimate. We were so impressed with Zack and his level of professionalism and knowledge about the company and the product he was selling. Although they only do the shower area we decided to set up an appointment to have our tub converted to a shower. It was a bit expensive but we figured that the Quality of the product was worth the cost. We got a call about a week later and they set up the date of install for 7/15/21. On 7/14/21 I received a reminder call that they will be here on 7/15/21 between 8am-10am. I got everything out of my bathroom to have it ready for them to come. THEN ON THE DAY OF INSTALL I GET A PHONE CALL 20 MINUTES BEFORE THEY SHOULD BE HERE TO CANCEL MY INSTALLATION AND COME AT AT LATER DATE. At first I was so impressed with this company but now I'm so unsatisfied. This isn't professional if you ask me. I'm so unhappy right now...

Susan Edwards Palm Harbor, FL

Josh, Phernell, and Bob were amazing. they were kind, courteous and so skilled. They are miracle workers. They took an extremely ugly bathtub and tiles out and installed a gorgeous and safe walk in shower. Many thanks gentlemen. You absolutely rock

Larry & Patty Brock Harrodsburg, KY

My installers were Brian J. & Tim F. They installed the walk-in shower in our bathroom on Thursday, June 4th. They were very accommodating and answered any questions. They finished the work in just one day. They did what they said they were going to do. They did a great job. We love the walk-in shower. Thanks to all for your help.

W T Jackson Jr Stone Mountain, GA

After having to reschedule the apponitnment from two weeks ago, Josh made it to put the caps on the top of the shower. He came in & put the caps in place, three smaller pieces. Now that I look at it, the cap on the left side should be the same length as the one on the right side for it to look more uniformed. Overall he did cover up the gaps & he did his job.

Edie Anderson Bradenton, FL

Alex & Yakoo were on time & went right to work installing our new shower. They worked straight through the day. By 4 o’clock the job was completed & just beautiful. The gentleman were personable & yet very professional. They did a great job cleaning up. My husband & I are very pleased with the final product.

John ferry Largo, FL

We had a bathroom remodel and we treated very well from start to finish. Our installers, Ernesto & Brandon, were very professional, pleasant and did an excellent job. We would highly recommend West Shore Home to anyone wanting to update their bathroom.

TJ Micallef Dallas, TX

West Shore Home thinks it's OK to charge a customer $10K to remodel their bathroom and leave it with broken tile. They broke our tile back in November 2021 when installing their walls and have yet to remedy the situation. They actually had a lot more problems than just the tile and had to come back to reinstall their product. What they advertise as a 1-day remodel has turned into a 5-month nightmare. Trust me, you can find a much better company to let into your home.

Sue Waytas Melbourne, FL

Overall disappointed. Expected much better service from the extremely high price for a bathtub replacement. Had many problems with the installation work and confrontations with the management staff at the home office in central Florida. The installers were kind as can be and very receptive. The management was not at all easy to deal with concerning most everything, including the possibility of a new installation of a shower. Hopefully, the gentleman in charge will lighten up/understand their customers.

Tom Durkin Lancaster, SC

Called to get a range of shower installation cost and they said they have to send some one out. Didn’t understand why they just couldn’t tell me on the phone a basic shower with glass doors that has an average price of $4000 costs $14.500 through West Shore Homes. Wasted 3 hours having a pushy salesman that couldn’t get the hint that I wasn’t going with them. Oh, he also told me the price is going up tomorrow if I didn’t act today. What a joke. Like they’re going to stop making showers anytime soon.

Henry Werner Jr Beulaville, NC

Fast but not thorough, told to wait 24hrs before using shower, this gives the crew time to get away. I was told by the installers that the ceiling would not fit because of exhaust fan in the way, was told there be no problem who sprays water on the ceiling. Ceiling cap would not fit because floor was too big. In fairness I was told the day before about the floor pan being larger, not to worry assured there would be no problem. There was, ceiling cap would now would not fit because of ceiling fan. The caulking will need to be clean up in some areas round shower. Hard to see this before caulking dries. Install was on June 30. Today is July 4th. I tried the new shower today. Turned on the water adjusted the shower head and water sprayed all over the place from back of shower head. Guess I really needed that ceiling cap after all! 11000 dollars for this job. I feel that I should not have to tighten anything or trim any caulking for this price. Not Happy, H.werner

Chris Popp Fayetteville, NC

I want to thank Roger B Jeremy W Joey K for a beautiful shower and shower seat you guys are the best WestShore should be proud to have you on their payroll stay safe love you all christine popp