West Shore Home Logo

6.5

LAST UPDATED: September 21st, 2021
Number 3 in Blue Circle

3 Things to Look for in a Bathroom Remodel Company

1. Consultation Services — Look for a bathroom remodel company that offers free estimates. Consulting on design is another plus.
  2. Financing Options — Look for a company that offers financing because it will give you more flexibility and make the remodel easier to afford. Ask about whether the company takes care of necessary building contracts, too.
  3. Contractors — Look for a bathroom remodel company that works with qualified contractors, whether they are subcontracted or in-house.

Founded in 2006, West Shore Home is a home improvement company that specializes in bathroom remodels, window installation, and custom doors. Contrary to its name, West Shore Home currently provides service primarily on the east coast. West Shore Home's bath remodeling division focuses on durable products, lightning-fast installations, and a customer-focused, convenient experience.

The Good

• Professional Installers
  • Good Quality Products
  • One Day Installation
  • Financing Options

Professional Installers

Unlike other remodeling services, West Shore Home doesn't employ any third-party subcontractors. This means that when you hire this company for your bathroom remodel, you know that only company-employed personnel is coming to your home. This helps you know what kind of service you are going to receive and the level of care that the employees will put into their work.

Good Quality Products

This company offers bathtubs, showers, tub shower combos, and tub-to-shower conversions. West Shore Home products come with a lifetime guarantee. Its bathtubs and shower surrounds are made of a non-porous acrylic that is easy to clean and maintain. This means that your new bath will resist cracking, chipping, staining, mildew, and bacteria growth. West Shore Home's wall surrounds are all one piece so you don't have to clean out grout lines between tiles.

West Shore Home also offers a number of window styles and free installation on all windows. These can include awning, bay/bow, casement, picture, and sliding windows just to name a few. For replacement windows, the company only uses window glass that features advanced UV-blocking technology, which not only protects against harmful rays, but also the heat that comes with them, which can translate to energy savings over time.

One Day Installation

Your experience with West Shore Home bathroom remodels will begin with an in-home design consultation and quote. The design consultant will help you pick out a color, tile pattern, and accessory options (like seating, shelving, or grab bars) for your new bath or shower. In the same appointment, a representative will take measurements of your bathroom to order custom-fit pieces perfect for any floor plan. When your pieces are ordered, an installer or two will come to your home and complete the remodel in just one day. This is nice for residents because you don't have to spend more than a day without your bathroom.

Financing Options

West Shore Home offers potential customers financing options should the need arise:

• Zero Percent Deferred Interest — customers can make low, monthly payments interest free for a set period of time.
  • Low Monthly Payments — some bathroom remodel plans are as low as $89 per month, plus no pre-payment penalties.
  • Deferred Payment — customers can defer payment on their home improvement project for up to 12 months.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • More Expensive

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, West Shore Home is currently only available in five U.S. states:

• Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Lancaster)
  • Florida (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon)
  • Georgia (Atlanta)
  • North Carolina (Winston-Salem, Eastern North Carolina, The Triangle, New Bern)
  • South Carolina (Charleston, Columbia)

West Shore Home also provides service in the suburbs of the cities listed above. When you sign up on its website to receive a quote, you enter your location (zip code) and will be able to tell if your city is within the service area. West Shore Home has showrooms where you can view its products in these states as well as in Indiana and Kentucky.

More Expensive

Some customers have said that West Shore Home is more expensive than some of its competitors. Some say the price difference is worth it due to the high-quality products and customer service that West Shore Home provides. West Shore Home offers financing options to help you pay for the products.

Others have said that they felt like the sales rep who came to their home was pushy and tried to up-sell them using hard sell techniques and comments about a "special" offer or promotion.

The Bottom Line

West Shore Home offers quality services and professional installation for bathroom remodeling. If you live in its service area, it's worth contacting the company for a quote to compare to other bathroom remodeling companies, as well as read verified West Shore Home reviews to learn of the experience of actual customers. West Shore Home can help you transform your current tub or shower to a beautiful new bath.

3.6

Anna Morales Rock Hill, SC

We remodeled main bathroom walk -in shower. We are exceedingly satisfied with the service. Starting with our sales representative Shayne B, and our installers names, Micheal R. and Golbert I We recognize their excellent performance and professionalism, and we would like to thank and give them recognition for their hard work and commitment .In helping and making sure that their customer was taken care of and satisfied with the job before they left .They went well above and beyond our expectations. Again we would like this company West Shore Home ,to know the excellence you have in your service represenatative Shayne B , installers, Micheal R. and Golbert I .Thank you again.

Michael Anderson Hampton, VA

Schuyler and Matt came out first thing in the morning, as scheduled. They were both very courteous kept my house clean they both work together as a team and that’s what y’all are looking for and they made a beautiful shower insert, I am so happy with what they put in my bathroom.

Myrtle Wallace Clayton, NC

On June 26, Everette J came to discuss installation of a walk-in shower at our request. He was very courteous and professional and really held our attention for sometime. Although I felt the price was steep, we hired West Shore Home to do the work. He advised there would be an 8 - 12 week wait with which we agreed. On July 15th the company called to advise us the materials for our shower had arrived and they could install it the next day which was fine with us. This was a day short of three weeks! Kaile, Jeff and Thomas worked very hard without taking a break and had it installed in about eight hours. They put down floor covering when they arrived and did a great cleanup job prior to leaving. Anyone would be fortunate to have these guys do work for them. Myrtle E. Wallace Clayton NC

Barbara Leirer Trussville, AL

Rep. Steven came to our house, he showed us everything they had to offer. He measured and helped us to make the decisions of how to exchange our old garden/whirlpool tub into a beautiful huge shower. West Shore is new to the Alabama area and have made such a great impression here, we had to wait over 2 1/2 months! Luckily this was not a problem for us. Because of their backlog, they brought in Jimmy and Kyle from PA. These guys were the bomb! Our shower was a BIG job and it took them 2 days. They covered my floors from the front door all the way to my bathroom. They completely cleaned up everything each day before they left. We were never inconvenienced. Jimmy and Kyle were very friendly and professional. True, they ONLY do the shower area and we will now finish remodeling the rest of our bathroom. We are completely thrilled with our new shower! It is beautiful, huge, well constructed and absolutely worth every penny! I highly recommend West Shore Home. Also thank you Steven, Jimmy and Kyle!!

Debbie High Point, NC

My installation crew Joe, Jacob and Jonathan were professionals and experienced from the beginning. They were on time and were transparent with what they were going to do. What normally would have taken a couple of days was completed in just one day. I was involved in the remodel process by selecting where my trays, grab bars and foot pedal were tailored to my needs. If you are considering a task of this magnitude, I highly recommend that you give West Shore Homes serious consideration. You will not be disappointed!

Kim Huff New Albany, IN

I have just taken the time to read all the reviews given and most address installation. Unfortunately my review is coming a year out and has to do with SAFETY! My Mom had her tub taken out and surround shower put in one year ago. She fell in the shower and broke her left leg and ankle because every part of this shower (seat, floor, and handles) are super slick when wet. She just returned home after recovering in rehab for 8 weeks. She took her first shower this morning and fell again!! We had even put down some non slip pads which obviously didn’t help. I’m not sure what we can do to find a solution, but I just want others to be made aware of this.

Brandie Humphrey Kansas City, MO

We were looking to get our bathroom remodeled and came across West Shore Homes. We made an appointment for 5/29/21 for West Shore Homes to come to give us an estimate. We were so impressed with Zack and his level of professionalism and knowledge about the company and the product he was selling. Although they only do the shower area we decided to set up an appointment to have our tub converted to a shower. It was a bit expensive but we figured that the Quality of the product was worth the cost. We got a call about a week later and they set up the date of install for 7/15/21. On 7/14/21 I received a reminder call that they will be here on 7/15/21 between 8am-10am. I got everything out of my bathroom to have it ready for them to come. THEN ON THE DAY OF INSTALL I GET A PHONE CALL 20 MINUTES BEFORE THEY SHOULD BE HERE TO CANCEL MY INSTALLATION AND COME AT AT LATER DATE. At first I was so impressed with this company but now I'm so unsatisfied. This isn't professional if you ask me. I'm so unhappy right now...

Annette D Jones Chesapeake, VA

We started out a little rough because the wrong size panels was ordered for my shower but the end results is beautiful, thanks to my installers Matt and Jordan , they did a amazing job.

Henry Werner Jr Beulaville, NC

Fast but not thorough, told to wait 24hrs before using shower, this gives the crew time to get away. I was told by the installers that the ceiling would not fit because of exhaust fan in the way, was told there be no problem who sprays water on the ceiling. Ceiling cap would not fit because floor was too big. In fairness I was told the day before about the floor pan being larger, not to worry assured there would be no problem. There was, ceiling cap would now would not fit because of ceiling fan. The caulking will need to be clean up in some areas round shower. Hard to see this before caulking dries. Install was on June 30. Today is July 4th. I tried the new shower today. Turned on the water adjusted the shower head and water sprayed all over the place from back of shower head. Guess I really needed that ceiling cap after all! 11000 dollars for this job. I feel that I should not have to tighten anything or trim any caulking for this price. Not Happy, H.werner

Christine Wyman ,

We scheduled a bathroom remodel consultation and met with a sales Rep named Clayton he arrived on time and brought with him everything he needed to go over what his company had to offer and he listened to what we were wanting to do which was a remodel in our guest bath room eliminating the tub and changing it to just a shower. He went over all our choices and never at any moment did this turn into a high pressured decision. He listened never tried to take over and talk us into something other than we wanted. We were both very impressed on his professionalism and most of all product knowledge with that said we did something we rarely do we chose to go with West Shore . We decided to cancel other appts that we had later in the week. The next day we got a call to schedule our install which was the following day so we had a new shower 2 days after we met with Clayton and they finished in 1 day!! Now we are Raving Fans!!!

jay myerow Bronson, FL

I had west shore homes come by to give me an estimate to remodel my shower unit. They wanted to charge me 3 times as much as it really should cost. They did not mention the promo's that was going on at that time[even though I wouldn't go through with it because the price was so expensive].

Susan Edwards Palm Harbor, FL

Josh, Phernell, and Bob were amazing. they were kind, courteous and so skilled. They are miracle workers. They took an extremely ugly bathtub and tiles out and installed a gorgeous and safe walk in shower. Many thanks gentlemen. You absolutely rock

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Remodeling shower, looks great. It was short issues with water control mechanism but they fixed pretty quick.

Paul Strickland Apopka, FL

Was given a quote for tub to shower conversion which was very high. When I told him I wanted to think about it and call him tomorrow he said the quote would be $1000.00 more after he left the house. I don’t deal with companies that try to pressure you to sign a contract on the spot.

Shower install Fuquay-Varina, NC

Ralph and his guys did a great job. We are very pleased with their job performance!

Avie Eadens Louisville, KY

Sales rep Cody L answered our call and came to our home to explain the origin of West Shore Home and the services they provide. We told Cody we want to get rid of the old bathtub and replace it with a walk-in shower. He provided us with samples of their products and services used. We then chose the products we wanted and set up a date for installation. Then we discussed financial options. We were very amazed at the quick and professional response. EVERYTHING Cody had promised us ABSOLUTELY came true. The installers who came to our home to make our dreams come true were JAMES W and TIM F on 06-30-20. They both went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations. They worked diligently and professionally getting the assignment on hand completed just as West Shire Home promised. There was NO MESS or debris left behind..only our BEAUTIFUL NEW WALK-IN SHOWER. You should be VERY PROUD AND HONORED to have JAMES W AND TIM F on your team representing your company as well as CODY LOFTUS. We were sceptical at first because we had only heard of West Shore Home through television commercial ..however we are AMAZED and OVERWHELMED WITH JOY that EVERYTHING was completed in a timely and efficient manner. We WILL DEFINITELY use West Shore Home again when we get ready to replace our door and Windows. THANK YOU for hiring such a professional, friendly and honest staff. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our BEAUTIFUL NEW WALK-IN SHOWER. Avie Eadens

Pamela Rouse Knightdale, NC

Tavner C was very professional from the time I greeted him at the door to the time he completed the service on the shower. He was very knowledgeable of the products the company offers. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and explained in detail. I had question about this company because my shower was done by the previous company. The installer at that time did an excellent job. After conversation and my questions answered by Tavner, I am convinced the new company can also do a great job especially if they have workers with the integrity and skills of Tavner. He certainly is an asset to this company.

Karen Buckley Lawrenceville, GA

My name is Karen Buckley. We had West Shore Home install a bathtub today. Joshua P and Darnell were our installers. They were professional and explained what all they were going to do. First they reviewed what we had ordered to make sure all was accurate. They immediately began work. I had questions throughout the beginning and they immediately got my answers once complete they went over what was done. Gave me paperwork for warranty and how to care for my purchase. They cleaned up everything inside and outside on the yard and driveway. I would definitely have them back out to install anything else if I needed. They made the process easy. Thanks guys. You were awesome.

Luci avery New Bern, NC

An employee came to my home to measure and give a cost for a tub to shower conversion. He said that because my tub is larger than standard and one wall is a half wall that the job would NOT include repair to a foot of flooring or the half wall, but the cost of an incomplete job would be $10,000. What fool would want that?! The acrylic choices for the surround did not seem worth the cost. Also standard is a shower curtain rod. Two competitors gave cost for a complete job at the same or a little less. This company is not worth all the hype and the sales technique is high pressure. Beware of West Shore Homes.

Jean McKeesport, PA

Don’t like that they don’t give you a list of products being installed. Was told a full screen in window and got a half it’s been 3 weeks now trying to get this taken care of. I like my shower / tub install and window but dealing with customer services has been a nightmare. The installers were good after working 10 hrs to do our install which didn’t include the window because there weren’t any in stock 2 months later window is installed and now waiting over 3 weeks for correct screen.

Karen Prosser Garner, NC

Our sales rep, Holly was amazing! She listened to our wants & explained everything in great detail. On the installation date, Neal & Jason came in & did the work. They were great and did an amazing job. Jason removed the old tub & shower. They made sure to put tarp down through the house so they wouldn't track things in & out. Neal finished up everything and we were absolutely thrilled with the finished project. Exactly what we wanted and it looks beautiful! We will definitely recommend these 3 people. Thank you Holly, Neal & Jason!!!!

Axel Rouse Kinston, NC

My name is Axel, my wife and I got West Shore to do a second bath for us which is our bedroom after doing the first one(guest bathroom).Jerry S and Tristan B did it again, wonderful job. they both was very professional very clean very polite done everything in a timely manner. Thank you guys for a great job hope to get West Shore back in the future to do my doors. Thanks Axel and Shirley Rouse

Shirley Rouse Kinston, NC

Jerry S and Tristan B was very professional with their work. Very clean, left my home in good condition. They both was very nice to my husband and myself. when we had questions they glad answer them with knowledge of what they were talking about. I felt very comfortable having and leaving them in my home.They cleaned up all of their mess, something I was VERY happy with. Thank you Jerry and B for a job well done. SHIRLEY ROUSE. October/ 8/2019

Susan J New Bern, NC

This was our second bathroom redo and we are as thrilled with this one as e were with the first. Tavner C was a conscientious, polite installer who did a terrific job. I would recommend West Shore to anyone. We also had a warrantied shower head in the first redo replaced and James D did a wonderful job. He made sure the rest of the shower was in good working order while he was there and never made us feel as though he needed to leave making sure we were satisfied with the work. West Shore stands by their products and are have hired very good people. Thanks you James and Tavner! Susan J

James Kropp Garland, TX

This company ONLY installs showers or tub replacements. They did an excellent job on my shower, but they do NOT repair any resulting damage to the rest of the bathroom.

Betty Fernald Poquoson, VA

David P was installer yesterday and did a Great job

Larry & Patty Brock Harrodsburg, KY

My installers were Brian J. & Tim F. They installed the walk-in shower in our bathroom on Thursday, June 4th. They were very accommodating and answered any questions. They finished the work in just one day. They did what they said they were going to do. They did a great job. We love the walk-in shower. Thanks to all for your help.

W T Jackson Jr Stone Mountain, GA

After having to reschedule the apponitnment from two weeks ago, Josh made it to put the caps on the top of the shower. He came in & put the caps in place, three smaller pieces. Now that I look at it, the cap on the left side should be the same length as the one on the right side for it to look more uniformed. Overall he did cover up the gaps & he did his job.

Edie Anderson Bradenton, FL

Alex & Yakoo were on time & went right to work installing our new shower. They worked straight through the day. By 4 o’clock the job was completed & just beautiful. The gentleman were personable & yet very professional. They did a great job cleaning up. My husband & I are very pleased with the final product.

John ferry Largo, FL

We had a bathroom remodel and we treated very well from start to finish. Our installers, Ernesto & Brandon, were very professional, pleasant and did an excellent job. We would highly recommend West Shore Home to anyone wanting to update their bathroom.

Chris Popp Fayetteville, NC

I want to thank Roger B Jeremy W Joey K for a beautiful shower and shower seat you guys are the best WestShore should be proud to have you on their payroll stay safe love you all christine popp

Lee Columbia, SC

Came in on time, finished in announced time, installer was very professional and shower conversion was awesome! We spent a little more for some special needs, but end product was worth it.

Joe Tampa, FL

I purchased a custom shower enclosure and new doors. Price was. Very high, but I was told they have best materials and company trained expert installed. This company was to install last week of feb 2020, never called. I called them and was told March 17 and 18. It took longer to get my custom shower. They came on 17, cut the panels with a razor blade knife on my driveway, messed up ceiling in my bathroom and put two holes in my new vinyl laminate floor. Hook up water wrong and the panels are bent towards bottom and top. They love caulk let me tell you I have plenty My experience is they have lied numerous times. Sorry but they have and I don't really know if lifetime guarantee is worth the paper printed on. I don"t think they will be in business as long as I plan to live. I have had three neighbors see it as they wanted to get theirs done and all agree it is terrible workmanship. The reason they get good reviews is because if you promise a good review they supposedly reduce the inflated price. I don't mind paying for quality but don't like paying premium price for garbage.

Edmond C. PAUL Palm Harbor, FL

It was an Amazing experience, indeed, to have Jeff and Tony coming over to finish our entry door and install the storm door! They were very polite and professional. Hoping to have them working on our next project.

Marilynn Mollica Lakeland, FL

This review is lengthy but so was our 1-day installation that took 83 days. When our 1-day shower installation began on September 13, 2019 we were extremely excited. The technicians were polite, professional but apologetic that they couldn’t complete the job that day because they didn’t have the needed materials for the trim. They said we’d have a brief wait until the technicians returned to finish… we didn't expect an almost 12 week delay. When we had no follow up from WSH in 2 weeks, we called them & were told we’d still have to wait a few weeks before the techs could return to finish our shower. An appointment was made for October 22nd for the crew manager to come out & assess our project. He arrived as scheduled & was thorough in explaining the many areas that needed to be either completed or replaced. He even wrote on the shower everything that needed correcting, with instructions for the techs to follow. He photographed everything to be corrected & said they'd be uploaded to our file so there’d be no confusion. Because of the delay (5 weeks at that point), he said it was likely he’d be the one to come back with another tech & finish our installation. We felt confident – again – that our 1-day shower install would be completed as we prepared for another slight delay. Several weeks pass with no contact from WSH. When we reach out to them for an update, we’re told by customer service that “the materials needed to finish” our job had to be “special” ordered; they’ll call us when the material gets to the warehouse to schedule our completion date. Weeks pass with no contact from WSH & we have to call them again. In that call, we’re given a final completion date of December 2nd with the tech’s arrival time. We wait; no technician comes. We call WSH again that day & customer service tells us that there is no one to send out. We're no longer patient & insist that since we had an appointment & arranged to be home, we wanted the technician to keep the appointment. Later that afternoon, the tech arrives, sees the job & tells us he doesn’t have the materials needed to complete it; he was unaware of the delays & complications with this installation. He was able to find the pics online of everything that needed to be done. He was apologetic & installed only the base on the liner. Before he leaves, he calls WSH to confirm he’ll return in 2 days on December 4th to finish the simple 1-day installation that’s now in its 11th week. The technician returns on December 4th & completes the job to our satisfaction. The 1-day installation began on September 13th & was finished on December 4th, almost 12 weeks later. 12 weeks…83 days after it was begun.With no apology from WSH. The contracted price we’d agreed to is what we were charged with no discounts for the delays. We were told by the crew manager that a generous discount would be offered to us IF we had them replace another shower. We do love the acrylic shower - enough to consider doing a 2nd shower but with CAVEATS to the contract to ensure timely completion: a discount for each day’s delay after install had begun or a substantial discount on the front end of the contract. We contact WSH & are given an appointment with the same salesman who sold us the 1st shower. We told customer service to make sure the salesman was aware of our issues. She assured us she would. Salesman arrives, unaware of any of our problems or the delays, because no one told him & we didn’t call him. He said if we'd called him, the delay wouldn’t have happened. Who was less-than-truthful with us – the techs, crew manager, customer service? Was a call to the salesman our only recourse to good customer service (he’d already received his commission)? The salesman presented us with a price for the 2nd job & we asked if they could do better. He said he'd ask the sales manager at the sales meeting in 4 days & call us with the response. That follow-up call – had he made it – would have been ten days ago & we have not heard from him since.

Ratliffs Charleston, SC

We really wanted to recommend West Shore but we just cannot. Too much adds up that our experience was not good. First the one day instal of the shower took three. The extra days were all on West Shore. Things started well as they showed up early on day one. The first day they didn’t have the piece to finish the edge of the shower pan and said they’d have to finish it the next day. So they only put in half on day one. Day two we asked about the shelf piece between the shower and tub. The installers didn’t plan on replacing it. They called our consultant and yes they needed to replace. So that turned into day three since they had to get a piece to replace the old one. Glass folks came the following week. Right on schedule. However things went down hill. They said two weeks, probably less. Two weeks go by. Not a peep from them or West Shore. At three weeks we called the glass folks (August 26) and were told oh it would be in August 29 (Thursday). Not a word Thursday or Friday the 30th. The following week was Labor Day and Hurricane Dorian. So we waited and called the week of Sept 9. Bunch of excuses again. Glass folks said they had emailed West Shore. However no one bothered to tell US. Said absolutely it would be in on Thursday and they’d let us know. Thursday comes and we do not hear from the glass people. We got a call from WestShore. They discovered they deposited our down payment check twice. So they were sending a refund. We would get a check by the following Friday. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? Luckily we didn’t end up with any bounced checks. But seriously how did they decide to deposit the down payment twice? At least they didn’t do that on the final payment. I asked about the glass. Was told oh they’d be there on Friday. When were they going to tell us? The glass folks didn’t ever call and the only reason we found out they would be there Friday was because I asked. The glass folks did come on Friday. It took over 5 hours to install. And the glass folks were messy. There were metal shavings in the shower and floor. Dirty foot prints in the shower and tub. So a lot of cleaning to get all that up and the extra calk off the floor and wall that the shower folks hadn’t bothered to clean up. Luckily we didn’t cut ourselves or scratch the new shower cleaning it. We were told to wait 24 hours to use the shower. We waited 24 hours Sat night we used the shower. Well the install was faulty so water ran down the shower door straight onto the floor. We weren’t fans of flooding our floor. Nothing directed the water back into the shower. Now we had to wait until Monday. Call WestShore on Monday. They called back that afternoon. Told them what was wrong and how unhappy we were. They said they’d call the glass folks and have them come out and would call me right back. Well didn’t call me back until the next morning Tuesday the 17th. Glass folks came out on Wednesday the 18th. They “fixed it”. Said it was an honest mistake installing the bottom guard backwards. They also put on a plastic sweep. The door now is fairly tight and honestly hard to close. It works but not what we expected. He assured us it would get better. We have doubts. We also have to repaint as the shower installers left a few very dark lines on the wall as part of their install marks. Before applying the clear calk they didn’t remove It so it now has clear calk over it. and won’t come off. Many might not notice but we do. We don’t have the paint to touch it up so we will have to repaint the whole room. Not sure it will cover without some primer in those areas first. So we expected it to take about 3 weeks since we needed custom glass. Instead we went from July 31 until Sept 18th without being able to use our master shower. We were willing to overlook the 1 day install being 3–not what we planned but we tried being understanding. However, all the other issues adds up and we simply can’t recommend them. We wanted to leave a good review. But just too many problems. Finally, since all this we’ve had no one follow up to see how it went. Where is the customer service? Other than an apology for accidentally taking an extra $3000 dollars and sending us a check for it, we’ve heard nothing.

Carol Schofield Clearwater, FL

There installers are reckless. No call back when I complained about the damage they had done in my home.....pictures and shelves knocked off walls, scratches on brand new toilet seat (they evidently were cutting things on it) door jam suddenly missing....things on the shelves were broken......the most I expected was a call back and an apology....I got nothing.....rotten customer service......

Andy K Ambridge, PA

Can you give less stars than one. It is a joke a little more priced. They came in 30 grand higher than Home Depot and lowes for a Front entry door. Then they tried telling me Neighbors on my street had used them for other home items, which I highly don’t believe. Then they tried making me sign same day by throwing a small discount. Be cautious!

EL bennett New Bern, NC

Brandon and Ryan were very Qualified and Efficient. I look forward to using this company again in the future.

stan patterson Monongahela, PA

I have a small job I wanted done . T hey came up with a lame excuse that they couldn't work on a house that was built before 1980. If they didn't want to do the job they just should have said so. I give them 0 stars but to submit this I had give them 1 star.

Jeff VerStraete Rose Hill, NC

My installer Brandon was great and professional but the service department after the sale was disappointing. I called them the 17 of jan but operators were busy so I left my name, number and message. I have yet to receive a callback. Friends have asked me about company and I have told them I wouldn't go with them.

Mark Washington, PA

Very happy with installers and there work give Joe L and rob 5 stars

O Flo

Very expensive. Very poor quality of work. This people shold NETHER be in business.