Basement Systems USA Logo

Basement Systems USA

Basement Systems, Inc. specializes in “all things basementy.” Basement Solutions offers complete solutions to transform customers’ basements. Basement Systems is a family owned and operated local company that is part of the Basement Systems National Dealership. They have two locations in Maryland and Delaware that offer local services with national backing in the basement waterproofing, mold, finishing, insulation, and structural repair business. The company’s main headquarters opened in 1987 in Seymour, Connecticut. Basement Systems’ number one priority is to keep homes dry and healthy with their proven products, solutions, and professional installation.

Olshan Foundation Solutions Logo
Olshan Foundation Solutions chevron_right
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
BDry Logo
BDry chevron_right
1.0

The Good

• Various Warranties
  • Multiple Learning Tools

Various Warranties

Basement Systems offers various warranties including:

• 25 year warranty on CleanSpace Encapsulation Systems for Crawlspaces
  • 25 year warranty on FSI Bowed Wall Repair
  • 50 year warranty on Water or Mold damage on Basement Finishing Systems

Multiple Learning Tools

Basement Systems has a whole page on its website dedicated to helping customers learn all they need to know about their basements, crawlspaces, and foundations. The online learning center lists important information, as well as videos and a blog.

The Bad

Limited Local Locations

Basement Systems' local locations are limited to Maryland and Delaware, which could prove to be an inconvenience to customers outside of these areas.

The Bottom Line

Basement Systems is widely available and has a variety of services for basements, foundations, and crawlspaces. The company offers a suite of learning materials for customers who want to learn more about potential problems. Basement Systems also has multiple warranties. However, local locations are limited to Maryland and Delaware.

5.0

Terrie H. Parkville, MD

my basement has been flooding for years. I finally decided to do something about it and called five companies. I chose Basement Systems because they seemed the most professional and I also like what they had to show me. the office staff was very friendly and the inspector they sent out was extremely knowledgeable. The crew was also good. They seemed genuinely concerned about how I felt. They kept checking with me to make sure I was satisfied. I think the Foreman's name was Esteban. he did a great job.

Jami-Lyn R. Parkville, MD

These guys are great! When we moved into our new home we had multiple cracks that were leaking in the basement. The salesman was very polite and professional and knew exactly what we needed. No pressure. The work was done neatly and in a timely manner. Have not had any issues since. We hired them again to install their waterproof flooring in our kids playroom. Looks and feels great ! Would highly recommend. Thanks guys!

Omac Bloem Belcamp, MD

I don't write many reviews, but I felt compelled to respond when the foreman asked me to write one. He did such a good job. I was impressed with his attention to detail, and his effort to keep me informed. My guess is that he get a lot of pressure from his managers to not just do the job, but to produce happy customers. Job well done. Thank you Jorge.

Johan Van Ingen Nottingham, MD

John came out and he was very polite. He repaired a crack in my foundation and also upgraded my pump. Very conciensous. Even cleaned up everyting afterwards and helped me put the bench back. I recomend that you give him a raise. Thank you

Jan Fredericks Joppa, MD

Got several estimates but liked these guys best. I was a little concerned at first because they showed up late and forgot something. But they made good. Job very well done. My egress window looks good. Thank you Javier and Ted

Debbie Louis Joppa, MD

Basement Systems USA installed two Egress windows in my basement. Besides the fact that they gave me a whole new basement with these beautiful window systems, they were easy to work with, showed up on time and the workers were very kind and respectful. I would highly recommend using this company!

Elizabeth S. Nottingham, MD

Basements systems USA installed a waterproofing protection in the crawl space of my home. It has been essential in our tiny house. It keeps the water, dirt, and everything else out which makes it possible for us to use the space for storage. Life saver.

Debbie Nottingham, MD

This company installed a trench drain and sump pump system in our garage. Sean did a great job. He was on time and kept checking in with me. Overall, very pleasant experience with the office, the inspector, and the crew. Thanks guys

Rhonda Bel Air, MD

Dave came out and impressed us with his knowledge. The crew did not disappoint. I was very happy with my newly finished basement. It looks beautiful

Jesse Grant Joppa, MD

This company Did a great job installing a SaniDry dehumidifier in my basement. Made huge difference. No more moisture in the basement. No more smell. Thanks Jorge

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Basement systems USA was a good choice for for proofing my basement. The prices were low and the employers were really nice!!

Tara Stahl Pequea, PA

Very professional throughout the process. Finally produced was just like they said it would be and we also have a warranty with our system

Karrie Barclay North East, MD

Great company! F rom office to workers friendly,professional,helpful people. Great explanations on how the system works.

Stacey Stricklin Nottingham, MD

Everyone I dealt with from beginning to end was professional and a pleasure to do business with on my basement project.