Best Company Guarantee AAA Logo

AAA

8.0

Lisa Queen Creek, AZ

Love the security I feel when being on the road. Love the discounts I’m allowed by being a member. Love the customer service. Thanks for being a great company.

Jennifer Gilbert, AZ

I love AAA. I’ve been with them for 15 years and their roadside service is great. They’ve always been quick to respond when I’ve been in need of help. Highly recommend them.

Andrea Orangevale, CA

I have been member for over 25 years and have been very happy with AAA . I value the roadside assistance program and have used it many times with no issues.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a member of AAA for 18 years both in California and Utah. I love the reliability of their road-side assistance and their member benefits/discounts at retailers is a great bonus.

Shawn American Fork, UT

My family has used AAA for many years. They would always give a discount to school teachers. Never really had to use them for any major accidents. But was helpful and easy to use when talking to customer service.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We love our AAA insurance! All the services provided with our membership makes us feel supported by this company. Wouldn't have our car insurance with anyone else.

Justin Knorr American Fork, UT

AAA has been very quick to respond to road assistance when we call them. The discounts at hotels are helpful too. The AAA agents are always knowledgeable and helpful.

Marci Schramm Salem, UT

I have had AAA in the past and enjoyed it. I got a lot of travel books from them. I always just go with the most reasonable insurance company and I get a better rate from another company. I wish they would lower their rates so I could return

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

AAA is one of the best insurances to have when you are in a bind. It's extremely helpful to have the ability to call for roadside​ assistance when needed.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

I cannot say enough "good" about Triple A. Over the years they have basically "saved" my family's life. Every time we have needed them, they have been quick and efficient.

Nancy Morales Gilbert, AZ

AAA has great customer service representatives that in my opinion are proficient in what they are doing. Get the information and get me the help I needed.

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

Had AAA for years and used it quite a few times. Even had to tow my Ford F-350 and had no problems. The driver even fit my family in his truck and got us home. Great service.

317537 V Palo Alto, CA

Scammers. Renewed my policy without my consent. Horrible customer service. Long waits for tows, and they sent the wrong tower. Will never use again. Not worth the price.

Ernie Covers Lakeland, FL

best service they were there in 20 minutes to change my flat tire excellent customer service

Jada Guzman Orlando, FL

Very quickly, friendly customer service! reliable and a go to choice for support

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

AAA is the best insurance company for cars! They are able to help no matter what the situation may be.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

AAA is a great company and they have great employees. They are always helpful when my car breakdown.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

Very affordable and reliable. They also have awesome discounts associated with other attractions across the US!

Ar Red Fort Lauderdale, FL

Not very good. They committed to having my car towed and then refused to send a tow company and accused me indirectly of being a liar. Horrible customer service and mean mean representatives who lie and get away with it. Leaving customer stuck.

Seth Managua, MN

They were the first car insurance I ever had. They always did right by me and were easy to work with however they were a tad bit over priced

O'Shea S. Placerville, CA

Finally got a transfer call after waiting a full hour when my time estimate was only supposed an hour... dispatch said it will be another 45 minutes to an hour because my call "fell through the cracks"! unacceptable garbage service, after a lifetime of AAA membership I will definitely be shopping around for better roadside assistance...

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

I would never own a car without AAA. Called AAA with a flat tire and someone was there to fix it in less than 30 min.

Salvador Reyes Township of Sugarloaf, PA

They suck and are rude...they lie about their services that are provided...they told me 100 miles anywhere when I try to tow they say only to garages...I bought plus for the Express purpose of being able to tow anywhere...crap service and then they turn on auto renew which I would never do...save money pay for the tow

Jeff Vancouver, WA

Have been a member for over 31 years. I get a flat on a trailer I am pulling and need their help to change it. Am told that’s not covered under my plan but would love sell you an upgrade that does. So much for customer loyalty. Guess I should have just lied and told them it was on the truck.

Ken Francis Provo, UT

They have been helpful with jump starting my car and getting me into my car when I locked myself out. They take longer than I'd like.

Kelsey Canton, PA

Very unhappy with my experience. Got a flat tire on a highway right before a flight I had. Was with my mother in law and because I was not physically going to be there and the car wasn’t registered in my name they would not come. Not good. No understanding from the company at all for the situation either.

RamaJean Christensen Lehi, UT

Having AAA has been OK . My insurance gives me about the same coverage, I have however haven't had any issues with having my card.

Wilfredo Virella Worcester, MA

I needed roadside assistance thursday nov 15 2018 and i called and was on hold for 7 hours with no answer i put in an internet request for assistance and noone ever came i pay for your services and when i need it i couldnt use it

Fair and unfair loyalty program Las Vegas, NV

Everything is so easy to use. From the app, to the computer, or by phone. It has been a great service

Tagg Ogden, UT

They have good rates but what really helps is the savings you get with the hotels each night you stay. We normally save about $15 a night.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

AAA has always been so dependable for us and I highly recommend them. They have great pricing and good customer service

Tyrone and Erica Christian Bolingbrook, IL

This company has always been polite ,care about your safety and willing to make sure you are satisfied!!!!

J V ,

Foundation of american discount groups. A stand up tall type of group that works hard for its members

TJ Kansas City, MO

Love AAA. Just feel safer driving knowing if I have a problem, help is just a phone call away. Great customer service as well.

Ra Pars Sacramento, CA

Been with AAA for awhile now. They saved me couple times when I got a flat tire and when I got locked out of my car. Worth having the membership

Kristen Yakima, WA

Awesome company! I love the customer service! It’s awesome to know you can use it even if you are a passenger in someone else’s car.

Milagros Guthrie Brandon, FL

I had AAA for 10 years and I give the membership as Christmas present to my daughter. The employees are very polite and helpful.

Ana Caple Wellington, FL

AAA is awesome. I have two cars and it covers both cars. I have gotten stuck with one of them their response time is super fast.

Denise Grandison Marietta, GA

VERY GOOD ALL ROUND PRODUCT BUT MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBERSHIPS THE BASIC ONE IS NOT REALLY A GOOD ONE TO GET. iNVEST THE MONEY AND GET THE OTHER ONE UP FROM BASIC

Lawrence2009 Winter Haven, FL

AAA love it great price for membership and great Customer service. AAA Towing company doesn’t not take long like most companies does.

Deanna Bernard Jacksonville, FL

Best road side service company I ever encountered. My call broke down and my friend recommended AAA and it was the best choice i made.

Azrienne Tallahassee, FL

My tired went flat on the way back to school and it was pretty late at night. AAA came to my rescue to help fix my tire! thank you!

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Became a member about two years ago. Had to call one time gentlemen was friendly, helpful and did his job with a smile. Staying with them.

nicole cartuyvels Tallahassee, FL

Very reliable. Car battery died in my school parking garage and they sent help right away, I received a jumpstart within 30 minutes

Anthea Aiono Riverton, UT

My recent experience with Triple A was pleasant. They were prompt and had great follow through. They were very informative an customer service was definitely a focus.

gina chatfield Grass Valley, CA

I’ve been with AAA for over 20 years. Although they are more expensive than other insurance companies, they definitely take care of their customers when problems arise.

Flora Lethbridge, AB

I love the peace of mind of having roadside assistance! And a big plus is all of the additional services they offer like insurance, registries and travel!

Lil' Savage New Orleans, LA

I have AAA premium and they have helped my family and me multiple times. I can always count on triple A for any car emergencies

Summer Los Angeles, CA

We have had AAA insurance for over 15 years. It has been a life saver for the times our vehicles have broken down. The insurance has paid for itself.

JR Suguturaga Orem, UT

I have only had good experiences with this company and it is always a relief to have service available 24/7 when you are stranded in the middle of nowhere.