Best Company Guarantee AAA Logo

AAA

8.0

John Santoro Spring Hill, FL

Their towing service wasn’t bad if it’s straight forward and in a populated area. Trying their car insurance, price is not very competitive and when using the MyAAADrive the trips are not recording all the time and I have location tracking on while using the app. Also during this coronavirus I emailed about extending the MyAAADrive requirements and all they responded with is to speak with my local insurance agent (pass the buck why don’t you).

Mia miga7440 Denver, CO

AAA is a great company to rely on when you run across car troubles. Wether your car wont start, or you lock your keys in your car, they come in a reasonable amount of time to help you out.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

The staff here are very informative and provided me with helpful information about insurance policies. Since, my parents have AAA I used the road side services and they came in a timely manner

Joseph rex Salt Lake City, UT

I have AAA mostly for the hotel benefits. It pays for itself if you stay at Marriott. And nice to know I have the auto benefits if I need them. I was with them for a short time on the insurance but progressive was much cheaper with teenage drivers.

Mythreya San Jose, CA

I spoke with Efren A, a Sales and Service Associate at AAA in 1035 E Brokaw Rd. Suite 10, San Jose, CA 95131. He was kind enough to update me best about my membership and renew my vehicle registration.

Ann Dickinson Lake Elsinore, CA

I feel that AAA is trustworthy and confident in all products they offer. As a member I am able to renew my car registration and worry free if my car breaks down on the side of the road. I'm also able to arrange for travel through AAA as well rest easier knowing my home insurance covers all my needs.

Pete Centerville, UT

AAA is very useful, my younger brother locked his keys in his car a while ago and we were able to call AAA and they immediately came and helped us unlock the car. It's worth it just for that.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

AAA is one of those things you never know if you need, but then are immensely thankful you purchased! I have run out of gas, had a dead battery, and locked my keys in my car! AAA has been there to help every time!

Nathan Carothers Auburn, CA

AAA is an awesome company. I've used them several times for tows, getting my truck jump started once, and their DMV service several times. I'm planning on renewing my membership when it is due.

Brian DeVos Boiling Springs, SC

Great coverage for family members and great for anyone traveling if you have a problem. They have brought gas, unlocked our cars, and towed vehicles. Great peace of mind for my family and especially teenage drivers. I have paid for my policy using travel discounts.

Patrick Fay Olivehurst, CA

I have been a AAA member for 10 years. They have been there for me every time I've needed them. Lockouts, flats, 200 mile tows. One of those makes up for a lot of premium! Best value premium service! I put my son on the plan also.

Ron Murrey Clovis, CA

AAA offices offer many DMV services to their customers. In California this is very helpful and much more efficient than going to the overcrowded DMV office. Cost of roadside assistance insurance is somewhat high since it only covers the first 5 miles of towing.

joice jane sakul Colton, CA

tripe A is one of the most good company, I have been enrolled of this company for a long time. Is the most convenience place specially when i try to renew my car registration I dont have to wait long line at DME, and there's so many good thing about this company

Melissa Trumpold Marion, IA

We have used the services twice in the last year. They were able to get a tow truck out to me right away and towed to my preferred mechanic. On another occasion, I had locked the keys in my daughter's car and they had someone out right away.

Francine Brooks Stockbridge, GA

I would advise everyone to get This service even if you have Car Insurance. I was stranded between Mississippi and Alabama. AAA was there for me. I bought it for my daughter as a gift and I am using it and have been using it for over 20 years. Thank you AAA.

Gene Glencoe, IL

Awesome company with excellent service. I never had to call agent twice - she is always on top of my every membership and insurance needs or events. When I had basement flooded, the company issued check for full reimbursement in about 4 hrs! Will stay with them and recommend every relative and friend.

Lysa Byous Kansas City, MO

We switched to AAA for our auto insurance years ago and saved so much money over the bargain companies that we switched our homeowners insurance as well. They've been quick and very fair with claims and have personal service, not sales-focused staff.

Susan Beatini Park Ridge, NJ

AAA is an exceedingly well run organization. I have never been disappointed when in need of auto assistance. Service is provided within the hour of the initial phone call and their automated calling system is efficient and easy to use.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

I have had great experience using AAA for flat tires, dead batteries, and keys locked in the car. They have been responsive, helpful and have exhibited good customer service. I strongly recommend subscribing to their service.

Corbett Douglas American Fork, UT

I have been a AAA customer for over 20 years. I have thankfully never needed their assistance. Every conversation I have with an agent though has been polite and helpful. I do wish that after 20 years of proven good driving, my rates would drop more though.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I had AAA as my car insurance for many years. They always responded quickly and effectively whenever I need any help -- a battery charge or other roadside assistance or an accident. I also used their travel help arranging a couple of trips

Dawn Grand Blanc, MI

I’ve been a member for about 10 years. We’ve only used them twice for towing service, thankfully but they were very expeditious in getting us a tow truck. I also love all the maps and trip planning booklets that they publish.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I've used AAA once when I locked my keys inside my car. I was told that it could be 60 minutes for someone to get to me, but then I received a call that a rep was on the way to me immediately. It was amazing to feel like a priority. And it's completely affordable with an annual fee. SO WORTH IT.

Amy American Fork, UT

I have used AAA many times. I have locked my keys in my car, had a flat tire and once ran out of gas up in a canyon. Every time they were quick to come and help. It gave me a peace of mind traveling anywhere knowing that I had someone to call if I needed help. The only downside of using them is you have a yearly fee and don't always need them. Like any insurance- you would wish you had it when you find yourself in need!

Rochelle Thompson South Jordan, UT

We bought the AAA road service for my daughter when she went to school hundreds of miles away. I can't tell you what a comfort it was that she could call if she got into trouble. I would recommend this service to all my friends and family.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

They are an amazing company to work with. They came out and helped me get a new battery in my truck after I went out and bought one that was the wrong size. They are a great company to be able to call when you are in trouble.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

called around just getting a quote and was very impressed with AAA agent. later that day i walked in and signed papers and out the door less than an hour. Friendly workers at AAA, very helpful, and knowledgeable. Best price around and the benefits are great!

Becky Rasmussen American Fork, UT

AAA is a helpful and friendly travel resource. They are the only place to go if you need an International Driver's Permit for foreign travel and they offer a number of other benefits that I haven't found with any other organization. Their fees are nominal and their services are unique.

Derrick Lubbock, TX

I switched from Geico to AAA because I found AAA to be far more competitive with their rates. I enjoyed working with a local rep over the phone to select the coverages that worked best for my circumstances. Very understanding and helpful sales reps who offer none of the pressure that other companies do. The mobile app has been sufficiently helpful so far, though it does not offer as many features as the Geico app that I'm used to.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I really appreciate having AAA, especially since my car is 10 years old. A tire blew out on me once on the freeway and within 30 minutes AAA had sent someone to put my spare tire on. They were very helpful and nice and I so appreciated their assistance. I've also saved money various times using my AAA membership to purchase tickets for things.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

I don't have enough good things to say about AAA. We have them for our home mortgage, car insurance and we have their roadside assistance. They have given us incredible rates, including good credit and good student discounts. And they have saved us time and time again in a jam when we run into car troubles!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

Dependable and Safety guaranteed. Triple A has always been very reliable it really makes traveling feel safe because if you ever get a flat or have car trouble they are right there to help you. The service reps are helpful and friendly and great at helping you stay calm when you really want to freak out.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

We have been a member of AAA for many years now and have loved their service. We have broken down and used their towing many times. They have been great to work with. We have also gotten our quads and motorcycles titles their. quick, fast and easy!

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I can't count how many times I have had to call AAA to tow my car. It has been such a relief having them to count on. They are always so fast and I never have to worry about calling a tow truck or being stuck without a ride. I recommend AAA. They are great!

Peggy Reed East Orange, NJ

I like the monthly billing option they have. It makes it easy to sign up and receive service.

joe iovino Brooksville, FL

GOOD COMPANY GREAT RATES,GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE,NICE DISCOUNTS,KNOWABLE PEOPLEWOULD RECOMMEND

Jonathan Wilson Argyle, TX

Unhappy with AAA. Didn’t tell me of overages if I changed destinations. Didn’t resolve. Left me with over 400 tow. I would t recommend. Supervisor Wasn’t helpful. They just want the money until you need to actually use it and then your just a number

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I have been a long time customer of AAA and their products and service are excellent. I really like the towing service.

Aarin Walker Greenwood, IN

They are reasonably priced and live up to their claims. I had to use them once or twice and had good experiences both times.

Gary Woo Salt Lake City, UT

I have AAA for my auto insurance and they make it really easy to get roadside assistance when I need it.

rachel tilley ,

AAA quality they provide I love the services they provide im a happy customer their package choices are great

Dorothea Grimes-Farrow Athens, GA

I've been saved by AAA multiple times. My teen drivers have been as well. They are reliable and available when needed.

Matters Baltimore, MD

My sister got stranded at a dangerous area gas station late at night when her car stopped working. Jumpstart failed and we called AAA to tow the vehicle to a safer location. After almost two hours we called to check on their ETA. They informed us there was a glitch and no order was placed. This is unacceptable. I would not write a bad review of the people who were talking on the phone with tried to fix their mistake. They did it was a glitch... and transferred me to a towing service in the wrong state. Leadership needs to wake up.

Kaylee Denver, CO

Absolutely terrible experience. We had to call three different times for a roadside emergency and were told each time that it would be thirty minutes. We waited over four hours and finally they called and we asked what was happening. The woman on the phone was very rude and basically told us that she couldn’t help us. We ended up having to cancel the service and push the car on the middle of the night.

Juan Retolaza Portland, ME

My girlfriend called at 7:20 because we had locked the car keys in the trunk & all windows were closed. The lady who answered for AAA called us at 8:10, 10 minutes before the AAA worker is supposed to arrive. Tells us that the driver is gonna Be a while & she didn’t know the guy was backed up so we’re on a delay until he shows us. I jut find this very unprofessional. Tell your customers at least 30 mins ahead so something else could be figured out or jut not waiting around. My girlfriend just made an account today around 5 so it’s been a long time & it’s just not convenient.

Andrew G Portland, OR

My van suddenly quit making power, and my first thought was, "glad I got AAA". After 45 minutes of requesting a tow, in a dangerous spot, I still had not even received a confirmation of what time the tow truck would be coming. I cancelled and took care of it myself with a friend. Very very disappointed. I would not recommend trusting AAA, I will not renew.

Nathan Justis Smithfield, UT

I only kept it for a year because I didn't end up taking advantage of the deals available or any towing services, that I can remember. I was glad to have it for peace of mind, though.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I had a flat tire. I was on a dark road and was very nervous. But they came so fast and had my spare on in no time. I am so greatfull.

m w Chicago, IL

I wish to share with friends associates acquaintances and the public in general an experience I have had of a highly negative nature with AAA. I will find no justice nor will I be refunded for my fraudulent charge, but I want to make sure that no one else gets screwed by this highly unethical and dishonest business. I would like to share my experience in the hope that I can bring awareness to others. I recently had to have transmission work done on my vehicle. I was in an area high in the mountains rather small town, with no transmission shop. After having my transmission looked at by the local mechanic, I was told that the issue was more than he could handle he referred me to transmission shops in the outlying Denver region about 70 miles away. I am a AAA member with 7 100 mile toes per year. I called AAA at this time and ask to speak to a manager or a supervisor or someone to find out whether due to the fact that coronavirus had shut down all public transportation in my area All buses trams etc, absolutely nothing was running, I asked whether their policies were changed in any way to accommodate circumstances surrounding coronavirus closures. I explained that the possibility of any form of public transportation was nil, I did not have a second vehicle and I had no way to pick up my vehicle after its repair I asked whether I could have my vehicle towedboth ways. Also asked whether I could present my AAA card the first time in person when the vehicle was removed and the second time upon its return and the agent I spoke to whose name was Alex said well I don't know I know we're making some exceptions and trying to accommodate some what to this Nationwide closures bet a lot of people are not allowed to ride with tow trucks I don't know let me talk to my supervisor. He put me on hold and I heard elevator music for about 5 minutes when he came back he said yes I just spoke to my supervisor and I was told that that would be possible we can tell your vehicle both directions it's fine for you to just present the card at 1 pick up and again upon delivery yes this is fine I asked if I could get something in writing or if they could make a note on my account or something and he said I can't do that but my supervisor just cleared it so there's nothing else you need to do is fine you can have it towed and we'll tell both ways. So I proceeded to do that when I called after my vehicle was repaired to have it brought back to me I was told that the age and I had spoken to or his supervisor or whatever the case have been mistaken under no circumstances would AAA towing operable vehicle regardless of circumstance or what I had been promised by their agent on a recorded monitored line. I proceeded to file a complaint with AAA headquarters I was told that if an agent makes a mistake that is not the company's problem the customer has to pay out of pocket to retrieve their vehicle with a tow company of their choice AAA will not refund anything nor will they pay for such regardless of what their agents or supervisors tell you. If it is not official company policy they can lie to you in any way they choose and theres legally nothing you can do. So, I have a $350 hard lesson. I am extremely angry at the Injustice of this. . AAA is a highly deceitful disreputable and dishonest company and I wish everyone to know this if you ever need to be towed never tell them the truth your vehicle is disabled no matter what the circumstances and do not believe a word anyone tells you they are the biggest pack of crooks I've ever encountered

Kelly C. Fair Oaks, CA

Easy to deal with, been a customer for many years, I have used their road side over the years several times for car battery and windshield crack repairs, they are the best!!