Whirlpool Water Solutions Logo

Whirlpool Water Solutions

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: February 5th, 2022

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

4.8

Dougie D Harold, KY

Whirlpool is a historical business that has been supplying high quality products for generations! You need a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, household items they have you covered! Even there generic models are a higher standard of quality than other companies expensive models!

Saylor D Herriman, UT

I live by a mine, so we have extremely hard water. In our last house the hard water destroyed appliances like our dishwasher, so when we moved to our new house we got a water softener and the difference is amazing. My dishes come out clean. It's so great!

Moses F. Chandler, AZ

We trust Whirlpool Water Solutions, for the Quality of their products & customer support We feel safe with their products * services. We Highly recommended Whirlpool Water Solutions.

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

The fist house we owned with a pool had a water softener from Whirlpoool. We never had an issue with it - service was simple when needed and the softener never broke so - five stars! It was already ~3 years old when we bought the house and we lived there for 5 more years with no issues. Seemed to be well built and we maintained it.

Gaju Shrestha Herriman, UT

This water softener works much better than our old softener. In my old softener, I had to add salt every week or so but now 1 bag last for at least a month. Very happy.

Rishard Krehe Orlando, FL

Knowledgeable employees who are eager to help and walk you through every step of the process, experts who can answer every question and great service after the sale. Thank you again.

James Houston, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the service I got. They were so friendly and recommended what product I needed and was on my way to make a purchase. It was very affordable and I’d recommend to my friends.

Dave Spokane, WA

Our Whirlpool water softener is at least 21 years old and it has never needed any maintenance other than adding the salt pellets. And I know it's doing its job because if I'm late on replenishing the salt pellets, the glasses come out of the dishwasher spotted. Otherwise, no spots.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

whirlpool is the most common brand i use in my house for all my major appliances there very study and reliable would highly recommend. your definitely getting what you pay for here

Robin Orem, UT

noticed a difference and glad we decided to choose this brand. which we didn't wait a year to get it. Whirlpool is a popular brand, great feedback and help from customer service, warranty is always a plus when buying a product. Great product and decent price.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Bought one after our Home Depot one died, it works well and has lasted us a few years now. The warranty was only for 5 years, which is kind of short in my opinion, but it's compact and fits in my boiler room nicely.

Momo Oviedo, FL

Ever sense I got the system throughout the house you can tell the difference in taste

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

Whirlpool has great water softeners for low prices. They are super easy to use and install. I love the convenience.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

We have had our water softener for about 8 years and it still runs like a charm. Definitely recommend this brand!