Founded in 2012, Voiply is a low-cost business VoIP provider headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, offering a variety of features and a low-cost monthly price. Its focus is on hosted VoIP for small and mid-sized businesses rather than enterprise level companies. Clients can port an existing number or get local and toll-free numbers directly through Voiply.

Keep reading our Voiply review for pros and cons.

The Good

• Low Month-to-Month Price
  • VoIP Features
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Phone

Month-to-Month

Voiply charges $15 per line, per month for the Business Pro package which includes unlimited U.S. and Canada calling.

Service is on a month-to-month basis, with no annual contracts. When you sign up, you pay for the first and last months of service.

As a bonus, there are no setup fees, cancelation fees, or shipping fees.

VoIP Features

This VoIP service provider offers HD voice quality and more than 60 unified communications features, including the following:

• 911 emergency calling
  • Toll free numbers
  • Video conferencing
  • Visual voicemail
  • Voicemail to email

*The Fax Package costs an additional $5 per month.

If users encounter any issues, customer service and tech support are available by phone and live chat on the Voiply website, which also features a large database of step-by-step walk-through articles.

Money-Back Guarantee

Trying Voiply is 100 percent risk-free. Each customer’s order comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Free Phone

Each line is eligible for a free Grandstream desk phone, but users can also opt for several different compatible phones available for sale on the Voiply marketplace with price points between $50 and $250.

If customers are interested in softphone applications, VoIP service is supported on the Grandstream Wave mobile app for Android and iOS devices. Voiply also provides a desktop software app for inbound and outbound calling from your computer or laptop.

The Bad

• International Calling Plan

No International Calling Plan

Voiply doesn’t offer an international calling plan. International calls are charged at a low, per-minute rate, depending on the country. Some customers may be put off by a provider that doesn’t offer a rate plan with unlimited calls to other countries.

The Bottom Line

If you are a small business looking for low-cost business VoIP solution with a focus on in-office calling, check out Voiply. For $15 per month, users get a free desk phone and access to a variety of calling and communications features. They also benefit from free 3-day shipping and 30 days to try out the service, risk-free.

3.0

YogeShah

August 25th, 2020 Oak Park, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They charged me for 1 year. I had given them my cell phone number, as alternative number to call. They entered my cell phone number as spam. As such I cannot call my VOIP number from my cell phone. Ryan and others could not fix it. So I paid $40 to ATT to change my cell phone number. I cannot call from VOIP line, because 75% of the time, the voice breaks (my internet speed is over 200 mbps). On certain days, when I call, the VOIP line will say it will cot me 6 cents per minute, and then immediately disconnect the phone. Though I have spam and telemarketing call blocked, Ryan did something, so now I get numerous spam and telemarketing calls. I have called several dozens of time with problem, they say that they will fix it. But it never gets fixed. Don't select this VOIPLY, even if it's free!!!!

Nashkitty

February 27th, 2020 Hendersonville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found Voiply via an internet search after my phone provider raised the amount I was paying, yet again. I went to the website, compared pricing and features and decided to take the plunge. All of my questions were answered kindly and promptly via text and once my line was ported over Michael called me and guided me through the process to get my service up and running. Now, I am getting BETTER service and features for MUCH LESS. This is a GREAT COMPANY. I highly RECOMMEND them!

Vitaly C

February 26th, 2020 Concord, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great, reliable service for a good price. Would recommend to anyone who wants to set up a system full of features and then never to think about it again. We upgraded our system and ended up paying less without any technical issues. The installation was fast and their staff was a pleasure to work with.

Swing

January 23rd, 2020 Asheville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Refused to issue refund after return within 30 days, saying the device was damaged. I NEVER USED IT....none of it. Because I couldn't perform the SIP ALG disable.

Ace Hex

December 29th, 2019 Mineral, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their 30 day money back guarantee is a farce. They say the say the adapter they sent you when returned is not up to their standard of "quality" then they charge you a $35 dollar "restocking fee". These guys are a joke. Best to go elsewhere.

Milton

November 26th, 2019 Reno, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Voiply is god awful! I decided to try them as they were much cheaper than the VoIP provider I had before. First, after switching they botched my number transfer and I had to talk to tech support twice to resolve it (BTW, their idea of tech support is somebody who can barely speak English but claims to be named Steve). After that I had intermittent problems where half the time where after picking up from a received call or dialing a number, there was no audio transmitted or received. 2 days on the phone with tech support and they told me the problem was my ISP or my router and they can't fix it even though I told them I didn't have any problems with my previous VoIP provider. I ended up getting a new provider (which worked fine out of the box), transferred my number again and canceled Voiply and returned the VoIP adapter within the 30 day trial period. Their return department claimed I didn't return the ethernet cable (which I did) and the adapter manual (which I also did), so they docked $40 off my refund. I paid those useless idiots $40 for the privilege of going without reliable phone service for a month and the hassle of wasting tons of time with their incompetent, useless, condescending tech support people. I cannot stress enough how bad Voiply is and they should be avoided like the plague.

Anthony R

October 24th, 2019 Mechanicsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don’t write reviews often, but I must touch on this. I did my research about VOIP and decided to give Voiply a try to replace my dated home POTS line. Once I got my device, I plugged into my Verizon Actiontec GT784WN (which I found out later that its not a recommended router) the device wouldn’t work per their 3 lights on for it to be working, I was only getting 2 lights. I reached out to support on a Saturday, let them know the issue I was experiencing, and we started with trying to disable SIP ALG. (I’m not very techy, but their guides helped me) I gave them my router model, and they realized you cannot disable SIP ALG on my router. They recommended I get a new supported router which I did, and my service now works. In my research I didn’t realize how important your router is to make this technology work. I must give kudos to Mari since she helped me over the weekend and is the reason I wrote this review. Thank you

Zina R

October 3rd, 2019 Ayer, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Voiply is a good hosted phone solution and we’ve been using them for over two years. When we call support the staff have been very helpful. We are very happy with the service and just ordered another phone.

NakedBeauty

July 27th, 2019 Avella, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Phones arrived plug and play ready as I configured them with their online checkout. Our office has POE switches, we plug the phones in got power. The phones rebooted a couple times. Chatting with a Voiply support specialist they confirmed this was the phones provisioning and all normal. Once the phones were provisioned we saw the names of the users on the phones. We had a simple call scenario with our 4 person office, made test calls, configured our voicemails. All worked as it should. Very impressed with how simple this setup was. Fill out everything online during checkout and your phones will come configured working as they should! Great job Voiply!

Mark

July 23rd, 2019 Arvada, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So they claim to have Android, IOS, Windows, Mac support, in reality they have Chrome support. Their app ONLY works via an open browser window. Accidentally close the window and you have NO COMMUNICATIONS! There are also no Chrome extensions that currently work on their "new platform", which seems to have fewer working features than their old platform. Customer service is good and responds quickly, and the website is very slick, but the product is simply lacking. AVOID this service unless you want to be frustrated.