Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2011, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Message from
Wesley Financial Group

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG), is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people who have been lied to or misled during the timeshare sales process. WFG specializes in resolving timeshare issues created through deceitful sales tactics by assisting individuals in canceling their timeshares along with the debt associated with the timeshares. Since starting in 2011, Wesley Financial Group has expanded from a father-son team (the McDowell family) and has transformed into a company with over 350 employees. It operates a Tennessee office and one in Nevada. Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm eliminated more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees and to date has helped over 15,000 families. WFG publishes regular press releases and posts weekly debt cancellation achievements on social media.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

maureen bishop Cullowhee, NC

There are not enough words to express my delight with the help I received from Wesley Financial Group. I had been tricked and lied to about a timeshare and had been trying to get free from it for years. The woman helping to guide me through the process of getting rid of the timeshare was compassionate, professional, and just plain nice. The upfront cost of assistance might at first seem high, but the work they put in and the money I am now going to save for the rest of my life and the lives of my children (who would have had inherited the timeshare money sinkhole) make the cost of help from Wesley pale in comparison. I can't express enough how grateful I am for this service and the quality way in which it was performed.

[email protected] Brooklyn, NY

Wesley Financial and the representatives are fantastic. I was a wreck before I got in contact with them, but they were like a quiet storm. They got to work immediately and responded to every question asked. They know the ins and outs of the business, so if you are struggling trying to get out of these timeshare contracts which are design to wear you down, google Wesley Financial, they are on the job from day one. It gave me peace of mind knowing that my situation was in the hands of professionals, who not only speak about what they can do for you, but they got results. Thank you Wesley Financial, this is to all of the representatives. Blessings!!

Herman Denny Manchester, KY

I would like to say Wesley Financial has met all my expectations. Brittany L has done an excellent job for us. She has been very professional and pays exceptional attention to detail. She was genuinely concerned about meeting our expectations for our exit from our timeshare. I appreciate the timely manner with which made it happen for us.

C Ozonnadi Carson, CA

I got to know about Wesley from a TV advert. Initially, I was skeptical, but on second thought I decided to give it a try. My timeshare cancellation is now with the closing department, thanks to my resolution specialist, Nancy B. She was professional in dealing with me and was always on top of the challenges I had with my timeshare company. I received numerous calls and emails from her guiding me on every step to take. She really knows the best ways to handle timeshare companies. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group. So far so good on my timeshare cancellation process. Great working with Nancy!!!

John Mullinix Palestine, TX

Wesley Financial delivers on the promise of getting you out from under your timeshare. As a client, I can tell you along every step of the way everyone I came in contact with was professional, friendly and focused on getting me relief from a timeshare that was bleeding me dry financially. I highly recommend Wesley Financial if you have a timeshare you need to get rid of.

Rita Anderson Port Charlotte, FL

My experience with Westley Financial Group has been very professional providing outstanding service and support to assist me with my case. Each step of the process was explained in detail with patience. My representative was always willing to go the extra step to support me. All questions and concerns were responded to within 24 hours. I always felt that my case and concerns were extremely important. My representative made me feel that I was her most important client and responded to every question or concern with great empathy. So I would highly recommend Westley Financial Services.

William Smith Monroe, NC

I would like to share my story and experience that I recently went through. I felt very alone and embarrassed about the financial difficulties the timeshare tricksters burdened me and my family with. They got me good ! It was both awkward and very uncomfortable for me to reach out – But I finally made the call to Wesley financial group. The timeshare exit information kit was sent to me for free and after the intake process I was contacted by timeshare team manager Julie G.She told me that she thought her team could help with my situation. She then introduced me too my Resolution Specialist Mersiha M. I cannot say enough about this person. Relationship relationship that she initiated with me actually kept me calm and hopeful during the whole process. The experience that mersiha let me “borrow” gave me the drive I needed to expedite the termination and her persistent work effort let me know I was with the right person! Mersiha really lives and works by John Wesley‘s mantra “do all you can every time you can for everyone you can”. I must say I am extremely please by the guidance,compassion,and professionalism I was treated two by Mersiha M. She is truly a treasure and I highly recommend her skills to everyone that needs the lift from a helping hand that only she provides. Sincerely, William J Smith III

Michael Great Falls, MT

I’ve been trying to cancel my timeshare for a couple years. I feel victim to several scams. But then I did my research on Wesley Financial Group. The biggest draw to their service was the money back guarantee if they couldn’t cancel my timeshare. So I decided to give them the opportunity to cancel my timeshare. The processes started on approximately Jan 15, 2021 and today, Feb 15, 2021, I received a phone call from my consultant (Mersiha) that they were successful. I was truly shocked and relieved. The entire process from start to finish was very professional. Every single step of the process was explained to me in detail. Every question I had was answered immediately. I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to terminate their timeshare. This company is the real deal. I am so blessed for everything Mersiha and Wesley Financial Group accomplished for me where other companies failed. They get 5 out of 5 stars; a rating of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10; they get an A+++ rating on EVERYTHING.

Mike Ludwick Columbus, OH

It is really a painless experience. Once you resolve yourself that the process will be a long one; trust the staff at Wesley; and go about your business while the work is being done in the background it really is a no brainer. The staff at Wesley was thorough, professional and made us feel at ease. Our time was about a year until relieved of the timeshare burden and the end result id well worth the wait. It is also worth the money spent to achieve timeshare freedom. Not knowing how the process work requires a lot of faith in the Wesley folks but it is faith well placed!!

Colleen Casteel ,

My husband and I are very pleased with our dealings with Wesley Financial. Everyone, that we dealt with, was professional and friendly. They kept in regular contact to keep us updated. We never had to call them or wonder what was happening. They always delivered on what they said they would do and when they were going to do it. It took approximately seven months to get us out of our timeshare. I highly recommend Wesley Financial. And thank you again Kiki. Colleen Casteel

Gilbert M Laguatan Waipahu, HI

Resolution Specialist Mersiha of Wesley Financial Group, is OUTSTANDING and Excellent customer service support, explained the process and gave detail guidance from start to finish, very professional, communicating regularly by following up throughout the cancelation process. Their candor and resources took the stress issue (burden)away from me. Anyone trying to get out of their timeshare contract, WFG is a Great company willing to work for and with you. Thank you (much mahalo’s) to WFG personnel, your support.

Andre Bennett San Antonio, TX

Our family was very weary of companies and the process of terminating our timeshare! Immediately, we felt very comfortable with Wesley Financial Group (WFG). Very few organizations will have the CEO call you directly to answer questions and walk you through the services their company provides, but that’s exactly what WFG did! From there we were connected to a subject matter expert for their particular portion of the process. Each (Christian, Makensi, Emily, Kora and Katie) were very friendly, professional, knowable, and kept us in the loop with timely periodic communications. While we were told up front, it did take longer than we would have like to get out of the timeshare, but in the end that’s exactly what WFG delivered!! Along with a tremendous amount of peace of mind for our family, having this burden lifted off our shoulders. WFG also worked with us after timeshare termination to repair the credit damage the timeshare left with us as a parting gift! We would give WFG the highest of recommendations for anyone trapped in a similar timeshare nightmare!!!!

Edwin H Lake Worth, FL

Unequivocally, I recommend Wesley Financial Group as your choice for getting out of your timeshare. Wesley Financial Group professional staff developed the right strategy that in a very short time resulted in a wining outcome. I am out of my timeshare thanks to Wesley Financial Group.

Terrano Franklin, TN

So thankful for Wesley!! Our specialist Taylor P. was beyond helpful and professional. Her desire to see this through with a great positive attitude helped us to remain hopeful that we were going to see an end to this nightmare. We could not have done this without Wesley and Taylor. Thank you so much, The Terranos

Kelly Hendley Katy, TX

From the first conversation they were very professional and thorough and everything they told us did happen. We were able to get out of our timeshare and couldn’t be happier. We dealt with one young lady the entire time and she was always available when we had a question.

Lee Fenstermaker Charlotte, NC

Wesley has so far done what they said they would do, it has been a pleasure to work with folks so professional. we are canceled but waiting on the official paperwork from the timeshare. now Wesley is working to repair our credit the time share group and all their crony business partners screwed up on us.

Carolyn M Freeman San Dimas, CA

Wesley Financial Group has worked wonders in a matter of months. My contracts with Vistana are closing & I am more than pleased. Ali R. & Mersiha M. have done everything possible to work this timeshare exit & I am overjoyed. Thank you for the professionalism & excellent customer service.

Annette Anderson, SC

Working with Wesley Financial to cancel my fraudulent time share was a very positive experience. They are professional and efficient. They kept me in the loop of knowing what they were doing and what the next steps would be. I could not be more pleased with them. Each person I worked with was great to work with.

Bj Terry Woodbridge, VA

OUTSTANDING support, guidance, professionalism and courtesy received from this company. Special mention to Rachel Fain that was always available for questions and concerns about the my rights on this stressful issue that has plagued me for years. I appreciated the candor and resources provided to me on a timely bases. Thank You! Great company to work with.

Tiara ,

Wesley Financial Group is an amazing company. They do exactly what they say. The customer service is amazing and everyone works hard to get the job complete. The communication and professionalism is superb. I would definitely recommend to anyone because you can trust exactly what they tell you and the process is extremely smooth. If you are thinking of using their services, DO NOT HESITATE. You will not be disappointed!! I want to thank everyone from Wesley Financial Group as my experience was absolutely amazing.

Terrie Harris Mariani Slidell, LA

My Resolution Case Specialist with Wesley Financial Group was very professional, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive and pleasant. She explain every step of the process and was spot on with preparing correspondence to send to my timeshare. The timeshare has agreed to terminate our ownership and now we are moving to the Closing Department. I have no doubt that we will receive the same professional services until we are completely out. Thank you Wesley for providing this well-needed service!!!

Kathleen Lough Chesterland, OH

We were very satisfied with our experience with Wesley Financial Group. Our resolution specialist, Cheryl O, was a pleasure to work with. She was very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and did exactly what she said she was going to do. I have worked in the Medical Field with professional people for forty years. I think I know what professionals are and Cheryl O is truly a professional. I would recommend WFG to anyone needing help with getting their timeshare issues resolved.

JMartinez Phoenix, AZ

Contacting Wesley and enlisting their help with my time share issues was the best decision I could have made. They were professional and compassionate at the same time. I so appreciated working with Cheryl. She was informative, guiding me in making the appropriate steps to keep the process moving and friendly. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone who needed help with getting there timeshare issues resolved.

Sandra Durham, NC

My stress and headaches are finally over. I have never been so happy to get a termination letter from a company. WFG did what they said they would do. The people I worked with were very professional and personable. They had time to talk and listen to me with my feelings and concerns. I am forever grateful for the service provided. Good-bye Vacation Village at Williamsburg Plantation and all of their other names.

Layne Ainuu Spokane, WA

I worked with 3 people all together but once Rachel F took over my account, things progressed extremely quickly. She was able to help me reach an acceptable and very reasonable settlement with the timeshare company so I am now in the final stage. I am grateful for Rachel's help. She was quick to respond to my emails and was always very professional and helpful. In our initial phone conversation, I relayed several things that I was unhappy with concerning the timeshare and before we settled with the timeshare company, she checked back in with me to make sure everything we talked about in our initial phone conversation was met. I was very impressed with the concern she showed and her quick actions to bring this timeshare nightmare to resolution.

Eileen Graham Hopkinsville, KY

Wesley Financial Group was outstanding and very professional. From the first conversation, the Wesley Financial team has been professional, sympathetic, patient, and caring. Each department that I worked with was friendly and had such a positive attitude. From the orientation with Tony A. thru talking with VP. Todd N. to Vaudeen C. and finally to Andie R. with the Resolution Department only took about 3 months. Each department told you exactly what was happening and exactly what/who you would be contacted by next. Andie was a jewel to work with, she was so knowledgeable and made me feel that she really cared about her job and for me and may situation. She always kept me up to date in a every little detail that was happening and her advice was solid. Thank you so much to Wesley Financial Group, and especially to Andie R. for giving me peace of mind and finally able to get this off my mind.

N. Martin Knoxville, TN

Very open and honest. Very professional and communication was great. In 8 months my timeshare offered an exit deal. Now my family can have peace knowing we are not throwing our money away.

cmrqt cmrqt Lubbock, TX

We just received word that the deed on our timeshare has been changed back and our names are no longer on it. Makensi G was awesome. The process took about 9 months, but from start to finish she professionally guided us through the maze. We cannot thank WFG and Makensi enough.

Rita Pensacola, FL

I would give them 5 stars! They were very helpful to get us out of our time share .Their team were very professional and helpful in every department. They are trustworthy! We want to thank Mercedes ---- for being patient and understanding with us.

Kim thomas Lehigh Acres, FL

We was very sceptic when looking for a company to help us get out of our timeshare. We are so glad we chose Wesley Financial, they did what was promised in less time than stated 😊 we had the pleasure of working with Mckensie G whom was very professional, friendly and helpful. She always responded back to us in a timely manner. We are so looking forward to putting this nightmare behind us. Thanks Wesley Financial 😊 Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Carlos Philadelphia, PA

Soon after signing a timeshare contract I realized it was the worse decision I had ever made. After some research I got in contact with Wesley Financial and immediately felt I was in good hands, I recovered peace of mind from that moment. Today I am happy to share that I got rid of the timeshare. Thanks a lot to everyone at Wesley Financial who took care of my case and huge shout-out to Makensi G for her support and professionalism, on every phone call or email she took time to fully explain each process and what to expect from the timeshare company. Thanks

Anna Bishop Stone Mountain, GA

No complaints whatsoever. At the start of the process I was assigned a Specialist who was with me throughout the entire process. She stayed in contact with me on the progress and if I had any questions she was my go to person. Meredith was very professional and also caring. I'm now in the closing process and I thank Meredith and the Wesley Group for getting me out of this timeshare disaster.

Donald Patton Newark, DE

We have been extremely impressed with our decision to work with the WFG Team and specifically Makensi G to cancel our timeshare. Makensi was our resolution specialist who guided us through the process with timely communication, lots of patience, sympathy, excellent support, and a professional experience. We started out very nervous and excited but Makensi understood how to settle us down and provided needed comfort. We could not be more pleased and satisfied with our selection of the WFG. Thanks Makensi and Team...

Myriam Winston-Salem, NC

Wesley Financial Group has the best people, professional, compassionate, kind, and understanding. A company with Christian ethical work, they did an outstanding job. There is no words to thank them, they freed us in 3 months from this burden of 11 years. A huge kudos to Austin, he went above and behind not only to work our case, he made us feel someone really care about us. I blessed the day I call you ! ! If you need someone to fight for you, do not waist your time and call them now. You'll thanking yourself if you do so.

Dionne Vail, AZ

Wesley Financial Group did a wonderful job keeping us informed of the cancellation process. Their responses to our questions was always prompt and insightful. Makensi G was always thorough and responsive to our needs. She frequently provided updates on our case to keep us informed. I truly regret signing that timeshare contract, but I’m very thankful this professional staff uses their skills to cancel it.

Farley Warshaw Riverside, CA

Outstanding and Professional! I’m very pleased with Carrie H and the process. Everything went as planned and Carrie guided me every step toward the resolution. When they told me it will take between 9 months and 18 months I was not sure if it was going to happen but it did happen after 8 months! Wesley knows what they are doing and handled my case professionally. Thank you for making it possible!

Robert & Teresa Stopher Rogers, AR

Wesley Financial Group went above our expectations! From day one they were helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everyone we worked with was a gem! Especially Tiffani O..... she went above and beyond for us! She held our hands, so to speak, through the process. Call WFG... don’t stay in a timeshare because you think you are stuck.....they will help you!

Bob & Sonya Orlando, FL

We are extremely pleased with WFG, Jenni R and Andie R, were a pleasure to work with, they kept in constant contact through the process, they knew their business , were very caring, personal and professional. With their help and advise we were able to terminate a fairly knew contract, and to get rid of the ownership with another timeshare company, both in a very short time. We are just waiting for the final closing papers form both timeshare companies. Everyone who contacted us form WFG, were extremely professional, efficient and courteous, Thank you WFG for getting us out of this burden. Bob & Sonya

George Kazanjian Bayside, NY

Wesley Financial Group It started with seeing an Advertisement on television to where I am weeks away from closing on all my timeshare holdings. It’s a great place to be and I have Wesley Financial Group to thank. It’s very scary to go up against big corporations. Wesley Financial Group is very professional and experienced in breaking timeshare agreements. They are the “Equalizer”. After making the financial commitment and signing the contract you go through an intake process where you turn over your documentation to make your case. Each phase is handled by a specialist. Next, a plan is built in Resolution to terminate the timeshare contract. The final phases are Closing and Credit Repair. From my experience with Wesley the whole process is well oiled. Thank you to all the participants who worked on my case!!

Marilyn Taylor Sharon, MA

Professionalism and getting the job done. From our very first phone call and all the way through the process, we felt informed and confident that Wesley would resolve our case and get our timeshare cancelled. Our case manager Carrie was EXCELLENT!! The only down-side I can think of is that the $5,000 fee was a bit excessive. We had to take a loan from the bank to make it happen. When you are already behind the 8-ball from purchasing a timeshare, and adding on maintenance fees you will never get back, then have to lay out this kind of money to make it go away, it was a hard pill to swallow. But they did get results.

Faith Nelson Richmond, VA

From our first representative who helped us along the way at Wesley Financial, and to our final representative, Heather Green, for crossing the finish line with us, my husband and I will never be able to thank you all enough for getting us out of that horrible timeshare with Westgate! Never, ever, let me repeat, never, ever, will we sign up for another timeshare again! Owning this was a nightmare and we would never have been able to get out of it without your help and guidance! Heather's professionalism and knowing the ropes, really kept us at ease and trusting the process. We were kept informed every moment along the way. Your customer service is top notch and your compassion and understanding shows you really care about what you do! We will definitely recommend you to all of our family members and friends. Keep doing the wonderful work that you are doing! God bless you all for stepping up to help people the way you do! We will never forget you and will always be grateful! BIG FUZZY HUGS!!! :o)

Cletis Smith Frederick, MD

After reviewing the introduction videos and hearing the initial sticker price, my wife and I decided to give it a shot and my gosh are we glad we did! From the beginning until our timeshare company finally relented to let us out from our albatross, from Vice President Mark I, to Resolution Specialist Makensi G, the entire staff has been nothing but spectator! Every call I made and every email I drafted was answered in a timely manner. Every interaction was always professional and every conservation was extremely personable and very pleasant, like speaking to a family member or a friend. Makensi was an absolute joy to work with! Her calm demeanor and confidence exuded during every conversation, assuring us this will be resolve - which it was even better than what she and I thought - put to rest any concerns my wife and I may have had to rest. Westley Financial Group has a gem in Makensi and the world needs more people like her.

Mary E Butler Flushing, NY

When I was deciding on a company to help me, I researched the top 5 companies in the Timeshare cancellation business. Wesley was in the top 5. I selected Wesley because of their understanding and compassion for what I was going through with the Timeshare Resort I was dealing with. They were very professional and always returned calls or email me. They never left me hanging or wondering about the next step. If you have a timeshare and trying to make a decision, I would highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. They do what they say they will do--release you of your Timeshare in a timely fashion. Mary B

Ann White-Sims New York, NY

The Wesley Financial Group really came through for me at a most crucial time in my life. After the passing of my husband, I realized that we had been misrepresented by our Time Share Company and it became a financial burden as a widow. I tried to negotiate to release me from the contract since our mortgage was paid in full but to no avail, they refused, The Wesley Financial Group initiated a full review of the deal processes and found that the deal had fraudulent components. The Wesley Group and their team was thorough, honest, patient and extremely professional. I would highly recommend the Wesley Financial Group to anyone desiring to exit their Time Share contract. “MY LIFESAVERS”

K Johnston Saint George, UT

I was skeptical, just like everyone else. I saw the ad for Wesley Financial Group and I did some research on them. They offered a moneyback guarantee, unlike any other company that would assist in getting you out of ownership of their Timeshare. I contacted Wesley and they assured me that they would do everything they could to get me out of my Timeshare. The process is a bit lengthy, but all good things take time. I am out of my Timeshare commitment and have completed the Quit Claim Deed and have done this process legally. I highly recommend this organization, they are very thorough and professional. I always felt like they were very involved in my process.

Lloyd Wertz Pottsville, PA

When my wife and I first thought of eliminating our timeshare ownership, I listened to a number of advertising statements from a number of "timeshare cancellation" companies. All promised to relieve us of our timeshare responsibilities. I even attended a presentation or two from those organizations making claims of that nature. However, when I called the number for Wesley Financial, I felt like I'd found the company that could deliver on those promises, right from the start. The first person who answered my call was reassuring and clearly aware of the issues at hand. She was well-trained and knew how to get to the concerns in an effective, timely, and forthright manner. Once my case was assigned to the legal professional who would take over and follow through to the very successful ending of this effort, things flowed smoothly and exactly as she'd promised. While a number of companies offer to eliminate timeshare ownership, this one delivers--on time and as promised. We are certainly glad Wesley was around when we needed them to be!! Lloyd and Joanne Wertz

Susan S ,

Fantastic experience with this group from start to finish. I cannot recommend then highly enough. Everyone we worked with was professional, efficient and effective.

Maritza B Dalton, GA

Highly recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to get out of their timeshare contract.They are very professional. Easy to work with. Guided us every step of the way.We can't thank you enough Wesley Financial Group.

Teresa Pride Dallas, TX

They were professional and reliable when it came to keeping me up to date on the status of our case. They provided all of the necessary information and steps to keep me informed of the processes to get the resolution I wanted.

Douglas Krutick Woodstock, GA

I had a good experience working with Wesley Financial Group. There representative, Makensi G was very knowledgeable, professional and well versed in the processes needed to accomplish our goal. She was always pleasant to talk to and made the process easy for us to follow.