Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

LAST UPDATED: November 18th, 2021

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2011, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Message from
Wesley Financial Group

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG), is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people who have been lied to or misled during the timeshare sales process. WFG specializes in resolving timeshare issues created through deceitful sales tactics by assisting individuals in canceling their timeshares along with the debt associated with the timeshares.

Since starting in 2011, Wesley Financial Group has expanded from a father-son team (the McDowell family) and has transformed into a company with over 350 employees. It operates a Tennessee office and one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm eliminated more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees and to date has helped over 15,000 families. WFG publishes regular press releases and posts weekly debt cancellation achievements on social media.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

walter pegues Mount Holly, NC

They were easy to work with. The financial savings in the long-run was worth the cost to "get out now". They were friendly and very specific in the information they needed. It was a fairly quick process and we are satisfied with the results. I would recommend them to anyone in a similar situation that does not want to deal with the financial burdens caused by time-share ownership scams. We thank them very much for assisting us with this process

John Mullinix Palestine, TX

Wesley Financial delivers on the promise of getting you out from under your timeshare. As a client, I can tell you along every step of the way everyone I came in contact with was professional, friendly and focused on getting me relief from a timeshare that was bleeding me dry financially. I highly recommend Wesley Financial if you have a timeshare you need to get rid of.

Mary Biskup Brighton, MI

Quite simply, working with Wesley Financial Group was one of the best business experiences of my life....and I own my own business so I'm very picky. The communication from Step 1 all the way through the entire process which ended in a successful cancellation of our Wyndham Timeshare was nothing less than remarkable. I worked with several different representatives along the way at different junctions and each and every one of them was knowledgeable, communicative, friendly, and ALWAYS optimistic regarding the final outcome. I can't extol Wesley Financial Group enough! They're THAT good!

Colleen Casteel ,

My husband and I are very pleased with our dealings with Wesley Financial. Everyone, that we dealt with, was professional and friendly. They kept in regular contact to keep us updated. We never had to call them or wonder what was happening. They always delivered on what they said they would do and when they were going to do it. It took approximately seven months to get us out of our timeshare. I highly recommend Wesley Financial. And thank you again Kiki. Colleen Casteel

JMartinez Phoenix, AZ

Contacting Wesley and enlisting their help with my time share issues was the best decision I could have made. They were professional and compassionate at the same time. I so appreciated working with Cheryl. She was informative, guiding me in making the appropriate steps to keep the process moving and friendly. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone who needed help with getting there timeshare issues resolved.

Andre Bennett San Antonio, TX

Our family was very weary of companies and the process of terminating our timeshare! Immediately, we felt very comfortable with Wesley Financial Group (WFG). Very few organizations will have the CEO call you directly to answer questions and walk you through the services their company provides, but that’s exactly what WFG did! From there we were connected to a subject matter expert for their particular portion of the process. Each (Christian, Makensi, Emily, Kora and Katie) were very friendly, professional, knowable, and kept us in the loop with timely periodic communications. While we were told up front, it did take longer than we would have like to get out of the timeshare, but in the end that’s exactly what WFG delivered!! Along with a tremendous amount of peace of mind for our family, having this burden lifted off our shoulders. WFG also worked with us after timeshare termination to repair the credit damage the timeshare left with us as a parting gift! We would give WFG the highest of recommendations for anyone trapped in a similar timeshare nightmare!!!!

Eileen Graham Hopkinsville, KY

Wesley Financial Group was outstanding and very professional. From the first conversation, the Wesley Financial team has been professional, sympathetic, patient, and caring. Each department that I worked with was friendly and had such a positive attitude. From the orientation with Tony A. thru talking with VP. Todd N. to Vaudeen C. and finally to Andie R. with the Resolution Department only took about 3 months. Each department told you exactly what was happening and exactly what/who you would be contacted by next. Andie was a jewel to work with, she was so knowledgeable and made me feel that she really cared about her job and for me and may situation. She always kept me up to date in a every little detail that was happening and her advice was solid. Thank you so much to Wesley Financial Group, and especially to Andie R. for giving me peace of mind and finally able to get this off my mind.

Suzetta Waters Clarksburg, WV

I am happy beyond belief that I am finally getting out of my timeshare. Wesley Financial Group guided me every step of the way as to what I needed to do. To legally be relieved of this timeshare nightmare. My resolution specialist Julia was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Even during the Corona Virus pandemic. The process was easy and everything they promised happened. It only took us 6 months and I am FREE from my timeshare. I am so glad I trusted them. What a relief it is that I don't have to try and keep making these payments every month. Thank you Wesley Financial Group Julie for all your help.

Jamie Taylor Newburgh, NY

We are happy beyond belief that we are finally getting out of our timeshare! Wesley Financial Group guided us every step of the way as to what we needed to do to legally be relieved of this timeshare nightmare. Our Resolution Specialist, Janika, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and answered all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Even during the corona virus pandemic she made sure that we were kept up to date on the progress of our case. We believe that it was money well spent; one could even say invested, to be completely done with the questionable practices of our particular timeshare company. We highly recommend Wesley Financial Group.

Robert Tourangeau Claremont, NH

The experts at Wesley were very knowledgeable and friendly. They walked me through my exit process every step of the way. By necessity, it took a while, but I am extremely satisfied with the results.

Kim thomas Lehigh Acres, FL

We was very sceptic when looking for a company to help us get out of our timeshare. We are so glad we chose Wesley Financial, they did what was promised in less time than stated 😊 we had the pleasure of working with Mckensie G whom was very professional, friendly and helpful. She always responded back to us in a timely manner. We are so looking forward to putting this nightmare behind us. Thanks Wesley Financial 😊 Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Dana Walker Memphis, TN

Meredith is helpful, friendly and explained what steps we would have to go through. She went above and beyond in helping us get our timeshare canceled. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group! What I dislike is the amount of time it takes, which is not Wesley Financial Groups fault. It can just be frustrating having to deal with the people that work for Wyndham.

Robert & Teresa Stopher Rogers, AR

Wesley Financial Group went above our expectations! From day one they were helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everyone we worked with was a gem! Especially Tiffani O..... she went above and beyond for us! She held our hands, so to speak, through the process. Call WFG... don’t stay in a timeshare because you think you are stuck.....they will help you!

Sofia Vanegas Mechanicsville, VA

Marvin & Sofia It was very accurate for us to have found them after several attempts with other companies, Wesley Financial Group gave us the confidence and security that it was the right way to get out of the nightmare in which we trapped ourselves. Their staff are very friendly and considerate with their professionalism at every step we take. We are eternally grateful to each of them. Thank you very much Wesley Financial Group.

Guillermo Ibarra Granada Hills, CA

Great service, friendly, professional and follow through.

Karen Hot Springs, AR

Wesley Financial is a great group to work with. We worked with Colleen M and Jean T they were professional, friendly and very caring. They were there for us from start to finish. They always kept us up to date in a every little detail. My husband and I are grateful for all they have done.

Richard Todd Cedar City, UT

Very professional yet friendly. Helped us to understand what was happening and how to handle the next phase of canceling our contract. Adam F and Chelsea were easy to work with and very personable. Would work with them again

Kelli Volek Copperas Cove, TX

Wesley made the process very simple. The staff was very informative, friendly and helpful. They made sure I understood what was happening at every step, and gave me very clear and easy instructions for the things I had to do. I highly recommend Wesley.

Carol Golden Flowery Branch, GA

Wesley Team was friendly and responsive to our questions. They were honest up front about the length of the process. While it did take about a year to complete the process, it is worth it in the long run.

Ron San Diego, CA

They treated my wife and I like we were their only clients. Friendly, informative and responsive to are needs. Handled our situation in about 6 months. We are grateful. Ron and Pattie

Yjuania Jenkins , GA

They were very friendly, they listen to me and my husband about our experince with timeshare They were in contact with us every step of the way no question was too dumb.

MICHAEL PERSELL Sibley, MO

They did nothing that you can not do yourself. They simply said stop paying and dont answer their phone calls. We wrote letter to timeshare and 6 months later we were out. Seems like they are in bed with timeshare company... take your money and dont do anything for you.

John State College, PA

Very knowledgeable company with a very customer friendly process. Process was much easier than I had anticipated.

Michael Huneke Waco, TX

Service is exactly as advertised. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Quick to return phone calls and answer questions.

Krista Williams Little Rock, AR

This organization helped me get out of my timeshare. They were friendly and very thorough.