Turito Logo

Turito

5.9

LAST UPDATED: June 27th, 2022

Turito is a web-based test prep company that specializes in helping 5th through 12th grade students with their coursework and admissions exams. The company’s courses primarily help with U.S. college admissions exams, including the SATs, subject SATs, PSATs, and ACTs; Indian secondary school exams, including the CBSE, ICSE, and state board exams; and Indian technical college admissions exams, including the IIT, JEE, and NEET. Turito is available to students in the United States, India, Singapore, and the Middle East.

One of the biggest advantages to Turito is its personalized learning opportunities. The company uses artificial intelligence to create tests personalized for each student, and then analyzes the student’s test results to suggest study materials for them.

Turito courses include live interactive classes, access on multiple devices, gamified quizzes, on-demand animated videos explaining concepts, and weekly assessments sent to parents.

Kaplan Test Prep Logo
#1 Kaplan Test Prep chevron_right
PrepScholar Logo
#2 PrepScholar chevron_right
3.5

The Good

• Course Offerings
  • Live Classes
  • Two-Teacher Model
  • Faculty Experience
  • One-on-One Tutoring
  • Free Demo Class
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Availability

Course Offerings

Turito offers courses to help prepare students for U.S. college admissions exams, Indian technical college exams, and Indian secondary education exams.

U.S. College Admissions Exam Course Offerings

Indian Secondary Education Exams

• CBSE
  • ICSE
  • State Board

Turito also offers help with AP tests, as well as general guidance through the college application process.

Live Classes

While some test prep companies offer only self-directed study materials, Turito provides interactive classes where students learn from a live, experienced teacher.

Two-Teacher Model

Turito employs a two-teacher model in its live courses. Two teachers are always present during every live course: one to teach the class, and another to answer student questions along the way. This ensures that students can have their questions answered without slowing down the rest of the class.

Every live class is recorded and available to watch as many times as needed during the course, so If a student misses part of the class because they were asking a question, they can go back and watch the course again.

Faculty Experience

Turito teachers are extremely experienced; the company’s faculty each have 10–25 years of experience.

One-on-One Tutoring

Turito employs an expert tutor for each subject who can tutor 5th-grade through 12th-grade students one-on-one in math and science. Students can use these tutoring sessions to get help with homework, catch up on concepts they’re confused about or work ahead on their curriculum.

Free Demo Class

Turito offers a free demo class so potential clients can experience a one-on-one tutoring session and decide whether the test prep company is right for them before signing up.

Artificial Intelligence

Turito uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create tests based on each individual student’s strengths and weaknesses. Turito’s artificial intelligence technology then analyzes the student’s test performance and uses it to make personalized recommendations of study materials.

Availability

Turito is available to students in not only the United States, but also Singapore, India, and the Middle East.

The Bad

• Website Irregularities
  • Website Lacking Information

Website Irregularities

The written content on Turito’s website is riddled with seemingly randomly capitalized words and grammatical errors. These issues cast some doubt on the company’s ability to help students prepare for English-based exams, especially those that test students on their English and writing skills.

Website Lacking Information

The Turito website is missing some key information that could help potential customers, including the prices for its courses and what, exactly, the money-back guarantee covers.

The Bottom Line

While many test prep companies provide excellent on-demand resources for self-directed study, Turito also provides live classes over the internet. These classes allow students to have an interactive classroom experience wherever it’s most convenient for them. These classes are recorded so students can revisit them anytime during the course.

One downside to Turito is that its website doesn’t include information about the price for its services. It does advertise a money-back guarantee, but it doesn’t include any details about what the conditions of the guarantee are.

Turito’s website also contains grammatical errors and irregular capitalization that hurt its credibility in terms of being able to help students with English and writing skills.

Turito is generally a good option for those looking for personalized, interactive help over the internet — particularly for students who are looking for help with science and math. Turito also stands out for its unique course offerings for Indian students.

Students who need more help in the English and writing departments may be better off with another test prep company.

3.6

Naga Tumuluri Adelaide, SA

I am currently happy with the teachers we have from Turito. Initially the teacher we had did not show up on time so we requested for a change. I wish we could have had someone that showed the website and the homework side of things. Luckily now we have good teachers so we are happy. Definitely customer service needs to improve. I think they should just have one person from start to end help with everything instead of referring to other people.

Avi Mukerji Vancouver, BC

I’m very happy with the services of Turito tutorial services until now. Great teachers, great problem solving team , great personal care. One to one support with problem solving team is simply fantastic I’ve recently started my two boys with them and I’m definitely satisfied with Turito till now. I wish the full team our very best . Great work ladies and gentlemen of Turito 👍.

Npatel League City, TX

Hello, 3 Stars are for teachers only. Few teachers were brilliant and we were happy about how they taught our daughter so well and some wasted our time by not showing up on time or were sleeping at times. The worst thing was that we paid for 100 classes together and initially, things worked out good...but after 6 months my daughter was getting tired and we did not want to continue with classes They had promised to refund classes we did not use and to get a refund it took more than 20 emails, help desk requests, WhatsApp chat, and regular customer services calls and chats....I wasted more than 4-5 hours in 10 weeks now but still have received my refund back. Classes are good but pay only as you go.....never pay for more than 10 classes at once even though its cheaper.

Jagruti Parikh Brisbane, QLD

customer representative , Ramakrishna is very polite and professional. He has ability to resolve the issues if it arises. My overall experience with turito is good.

jhansy rani Melbourne, VIC

1 to 1 classes and for practice there is an app also. Giving enough work sheets also

mallik samatham Jacksonville, FL

A BS service.. If you have enough time begging these guys to send the material and arrange classes, feel free to register the service. a completely unorganized and unethical educational service I ever came across

Ravinder Melbourne, VIC

Good teachers, good support team. My son is improving a lot from the sessions.

Navya Atlanta, GA

I am Navya from the US, and I am quite satisfied with Turito’s SAT prep course which helped me extremely to boost my confidence. The tutors were very supportive and also gave many tips & suggestions that helped me improve my score. Overall, it was a great course with a lot of practice tests that made me identify my strengths and areas of improvement.

sruthi reddy New York, NY

My child Sam was weak in English vocabulary and I was very worried about Sam's SAT score, but when I decided to enroll him in Turito everything had changed. After joining Sam is able to do good in reading comprehension and Quants. He is more confident than before and wrote the exam very well. Turito helped us at the right time, We are very grateful to be a part of Turito

AS - 04FK 867561 Roberta Bondar PS Brampton, ON

DO NOT ENROLL !!!!!!!!! Turito is the worst platform in the world. I was a student of Turito. My parents paid money, and the Turito teacher never showed up/ nor take a class. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS PLATFORM. I wouldn't have even rated a single star but it wouldn't let me write a review. Please, this is a true story and don't ignore it 🙏

Deepak Kamboj Bothell, WA

I am getting calls from Turito every day either from USA or Canada random phone numbers. I have requested them every time to remove my phone number from their list. But the very second day, I am getting another call from them. My phone number is on the federal government's National Do Not Call Registry. I don't understand how do these companies get our number and making random calls , This has to be stopped.

sree nivas Hyderabad, TG

Thanks for Helping my child in science this time he scored full marks

revathi rishi Chennai, TN

Enrolled for jee mains, excellent coaching, in my 10th boards I scored 58% only, now I'm scoring 75%, writting review with happy and thankful.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Priyanka Sharma Bengaluru, KA

foundation 10th classes are awesome , teacher was very detailed and she helped my kid improve her fundamentals ,their daily practice session is very good

DaddyPig Moonee Ponds, VIC

Terrible experience. Joined with a 3 month trial with promise of full refund if cancelled within a month. Cancelled after couple of classes as teacher couldn't communicate well in english and my daughter was having trouble understanding. They did respond to my refund request after a week and then kept saying refund will be issued but they didn't issue a refund for a month. Luckily I paid via paypal and disputed the transaction to get full refund. DO NOT TRUST THEM. They will say anything to get you to pay.

Melanie Kabo Carlsbad, CA

They are from India and very difficult to understand. They call obsessively and email non stop. Save yourself the trouble and tell them you don’t have children. We did a free trial class and I had to sit with my son to translate the heavy Indian accent, then the gentleman who called to say we could have a different “tutor” had the same heavy accent. Don’t waste your time.

Ishithasakthi P Coimbatore, TN

My daughter is preparing NEET through turito excellent teaching and classes are going good ,cost also very affordable.

manoje thulasiram Chennai, TN

The class was excellent--where have you been all my life? The instructor was incredibly knowledgeable and articulate.

Hyma Pinna West Des Moines, IA

Very good tutoring but lack of timing with teachers

Senthil S Chennai, TN

Good teachers and their classes are very interactive , practice are excellent .Best choice

ram ram

Good teachers and their classes are very interactive , practice sessions are excellent

Karthigai Selvi Kumar Austin, TX

They will say they will refund the money if you dont want the class for any reason being prorated. I tried to cancel it nobody picks the phone. no matter what. Before that 5 calls a day so annoying Selvi kumar

Shaji John The Colony, TX

These guys keep calling, spam calls. Either they do not understand or they have some other major issues

Anitha Danish Sydney, NSW

Good teacher and dedicated admin team.Satisfied with Turito