Founded in 2015 by Josh Snow, Snow teeth whitening products have become popular in the teeth whitening industry during recent years. Snow products are created for skeptics, by skeptics. After Josh Snow spent time and large sums of money attempting to whiten his teeth, he decided to take matters into his own hands to create a product that successfully whitens your teeth while saving you money. He wanted whiter teeth, and so do you! Get whiter teeth today with Snow! Snow teeth whitening products are now available in more than 180 countries around the world. Check out this professional teeth whitening service below!

The Good

• Teeth Whitening Kit
  • Whitening Refills
  • Additional Products

Teeth Whitening Kit

Are you sick of seeing bleaching, red wine stains, coffee stains, and are too embarrassed to go to the dentist's office? Looking for whiter teeth? If you want whiter teeth and are looking for a way to do that at home, a number of options are available to you. One of these options is to invest in a teeth whitening kit from Snow. This is a truly at-home teeth whitening kit that does whitening treatment at home. These teeth whitening products come in kits that are sold for $150 and include the teeth whitening LED activating light, six months’ worth of the proprietary serum, a user guide, and the 3D professional shade guide. You can also choose to select a whitening pen which is popular among most clients. The teeth whitening products allow for at-home teeth whitening. Be sure to check that the whitening agent is right for you as not to damage gums or enamel sensitivity. Everyone has different sensitivity levels and wants white teeth, so ensure it is the best option for you. No more baking soda, bleaching agents, stain, and teeth whitening strips! Use the kit to get teeth whitening device, charcoal floss, remineralization gel, and better oral health.

Whitening Refills

If you have begun using this product and would like to get more of the proprietary serum, you can do so simply by ordering it online. You can order two serum wands for $25 as a one-time price. If you decide that you would like to establish a regular subscription to this product, you can get a 10 percent discount on your orders. This allows for you to conduct at-home whitening rather than having to attend in-office whitening.

Additional Products

Aside from the LED teeth whitening light and the proprietary serum sold by Snow, a couple of additional products are also available. These products include the following:

• extra strength whitening serum
  • anti-aging lip care
  • luxury activated charcoal floss
  • add-on serum for sensitive teeth

These extra teeth whitening device products are great to provide you with whiter teeth. Be sure to use the products appropriately so as not to damage gums, enamel, and teeth sensitivity. These products are for at-home whitening, although there are options for in-office whitening. When you sign up to receive emails and notifications from Snow, they will send you activated charcoal floss free of cost. This is a great way to test their teeth whitening products before you actually spend money on them. Get professional teeth whitening services now to erase stains, improve oral health, and stop bleaching.

The Bad

• Price
  • Warranty and Shipping
  • Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
  • Customer Service

Price

When looking to purchase a teeth whitening kit, you will not find many products priced higher than Snow. A number of consumers are frustrated with the price as it sells for almost double the price of the majority of other teeth whitening kits currently for sale on the market. Snow advertises the kit as being 50 percent off, but that would make the retail sale value astronomically expensive at a whopping $300.

Warranty and Shipping

Snow Teeth Whitening reviews have mentioned frustrations with Snow being slow to act on replacing faulty equipment or ensuring that products have been delivered to customers. A number of customers have complained that the product was never delivered months after they have put in the order. When talking to representatives, some have been told that the product was delivered and it is suggested that they file a theft report.

Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews

On Snow’s website, if you look at the reviews, you will only find 5-star reviews. If you look at any other review site, a number of unfavorable reviews are available to the public. It appears that Snow is only posting positive reviews that it receives on its site to make sure that the message given is one of the highest esteem. Very few products, if any in any industry receive zero complaints. We feel that we would be able to trust Snow products more if we were able to know what everyone has said about them, not just all of the good things that some people have written in positive reviews. All reviews are accurate when it comes to whitening products like at-home teeth whitening, peroxide used in whitening, mouth tray, whitening pen, and whitening gel.

Some reviews have mentioned that getting in contact with customer service representatives has been difficult as some of the phone numbers found online or on purchase orders have never gone through. It would be greatly advantageous to both Snow and its customers if it would make sure that all calls were taken and that customers were helped in a way that they felt valued.

The Bottom Line

If you are in the market for a teeth whitening product and have a large budget, we feel that Snow could be an option for you to try out to see if it is effective for you. If you are working with a small budget, it may be in your best interest to find a similar product for a lower price. Talk with your dentist to see what other professional teeth whitening options are out there and will fit for you best. We also recommend finding a product that has both positive and negative reviews so that you can get an idea of exactly what you are looking at when you are shopping around. With that being said, take a look at the different teeth whitening products and teeth whitening treatments that are available to you. Many competitors use different teeth whitening pen, gel, and whitening agent that may work better for you than others.

5.0

Rilynne Edwards
November 5th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Works amazing. I had results instantly. I love my new smile! The instructions are very straight forward and easy to follow. Product works as intended and does a great job.

Fil C
September 27th, 2019 Newport Coast, CA DETAILS

Great product. Works very well. I'm 4 days in and have improved from a 6 to 4 on the shade scale.

Fredy
September 25th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I used the product for 28 days and it works! I’ve received nothing but great compliments on my whiter teeth and it’s all thanks to Snow :D

Christina Szekeres
September 25th, 2019 Dana Point, CA DETAILS

Snow is hands down the most convenient way of getting your teeth whitened. I put it in for 9 minutes every other morning while I shower. The results are great as I have been getting so many compliments on my smile ☺️ Great quality product! Opening the box was an experience as you’re opening a luxury product, amazing packaging!

Laura
September 25th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Amazing my teeth are so much whiter than before.

Shane
September 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Amazing. When you open the box, it is a complete experience. And the product actually works!!! I have noticeably Whiter teeth after about a week!

Seemab
September 25th, 2019 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS

Received the product quickly and upon opening the package I was amazed. Amazing packing and first-impression, and upon using it I was even more impressed. Tried their 30 day challenge (missed about 10 days tbh) and got 4 shades whiter. No toothpaste or crest white strip has ever done that. No sensitivity either, which is good cuz I have super sensitive teeth and don’t feel a thing. Customer for life, highly recommended

Adam H
September 25th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

What can I say but “WOW”! The customer service and results of Snow are far superior to any other tooth whitener that Ive found...

Dennis John
September 25th, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS

My teeth are extremely sensitive so I wanted to try a different teeth whitener. Normally teeth whiteners work great for me but leave my teeth SUPER sensitive and making it all for nothing. This changed when I started with Snow. This is definitely my go to teeth whitener!

Xavier Bojorquez
September 25th, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS

Ive tried every product out on the market and nothing has worked like snow has. Ive used for about a week now and I for sure noticed a huge difference. Wish snow would came sooner before I wasted all my money on everything else.

Craig
September 25th, 2019 Vandalia, OH DETAILS

Great company, stands behind the product. Best Teeth Whitener on the market!

Ryan Skelly
September 25th, 2019 Danbury, CT DETAILS

I purchased the wired teeth whitening kit almost over a year ago. Great packaging and definitely quality. As for my teeth, they are noticeably whiter, and I haven't even used it to the best of the kit's ability.

Bradley Bailey-Murray
September 25th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

What can I tell you? Well, at first I didn’t believe all the hype about the Snow Teeth Whitening system. I was like how is a LED device you plug into your phone going to make my teeth whiter. I didn’t think I would get any results, reason being I drink a lot of coffee and tea. So, my teeth were pretty stained of years of drinking those beverages. The first week I used the product I really didn’t notice anything in the appearance of my teeth. It wasn’t until the middle of the second week of using the product it really started to work its magic. I was in disbelief, but now I am believer and firm supporter of Snow products.

Moe Meyers
September 25th, 2019 Menifee, CA DETAILS

Love me some snow teeth whitening. It’s actually works and doesn’t hurt my teeth like everything else on the market!

Charles Mcguire
September 24th, 2019 Compton, CA DETAILS

I’m now a lifelong fan of this brand. I’ve tried lots of other options and the strips never were good enough and the dentist left me with sensitivity and $400 each visit is a lot. Snow is on a whole ‘nother level and is the best investment I’ve made for myself.

Katherine Regal
September 9th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

I have tried so many other products and they all caused sensitivity. Snow was well worth the money and honestly made my teeth look better than ever before without any sensitivity. I'm a fan for life.