America's Choice Tax Relief

LAST UPDATED: November 3rd, 2022

America’s Choice Tax Relief is based in Murrieta, California. The company offers a variety of tax resolution services and appears to have been founded in 2017.

America’s Choice offers tax relief nationwide. The company also offers a free consultation, as is the standard in the tax relief industry.

The Good

• Experience and Accreditation
  • Simple Process
  • Services

Experience and Accreditation

America’s Choice Tax Relief has a team of tax professionals and CPAs with more than 50 years of combined experience in the tax industry. The company has helped resolve millions of dollars in tax problems for thousands of clients and is well suited to help you with your specific tax situation.

In addition, America's Choice is accredited with the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), one of the major third party accreditors in the tax relief industry. Accreditations are great to see because they typically indicate the business abides by ethical business practices and can be trusted to handle your money properly.

Simple Process

America’s Choice has a simple, two-step process to tax relief. In the first step, company representatives will work to diagnose your unique tax situation, answer any questions you have, and let you know what options are available to you.

In the second step, America’s Choice will work to resolve your tax situation, and if you are pre-qualified, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee if it doesn’t achieve a resolution for you.

Variety of Services

America’s Choice Tax Relief offers all of the services you would expect to see offered from a tax relief firm. These include all of the following:

• Offer in Compromise
  • Currently Non-Collectible
  • Statute of Limitations
  • Collection Appeal
  • Administrative Appeal

If you have questions about how any of these services could help you find relief from tax debt, you should contact America’s Choice for a consultation.

The Bad

Missing Information

We can’t find any pricing information for America’s Choice Tax Relief. While this is fairly common in the tax relief industry to not publish a pricing guide, some companies do publish average costs or give a percentage of tax debt that is charged. More transparency from America’s Choice would be helpful in this regard.

As far as we can tell, America’s Choice does not have a minimum tax debt requirement, or at least does not publish this information on its website. If you have a smaller amount of tax debt and are worried that some companies will not be able to work with you, you should reach out for a consultation with America’s Choice to see if the company will accept you as a client.

You can also check out other top tax relief companies, many of which publish a minimum tax debt requirement so that you know before reaching out if you will qualify for their services.

The Bottom Line

America’s Choice Tax Relief’s team has over 50 years of combined experience in the tax industry, which is encouraging. It is accredited with the NATP and clients generally have very positive things to say about their experience with America's Choice.

We would, however, like to see a little more transparency in terms of pricing and a minimum tax debt requirement, if applicable. Companies that share this information make it easier on consumers to compare them to other competitors in the tax relief space.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Message from
America's Choice Tax Relief

America’s Choice Tax is a reliable tax resolution company that guarantees our tax services. We provide a free in-depth consultation that focuses on our clients' tax problems and finding a solution that works for them.

Our in-house team is composed of tax professionals, Enrolled Agents, and CPAs with over 50 years of combined experience. We serve all 50 states to meet all American taxpayers’ needs.

America’s Choice Tax is quickly becoming the leader in tax resolution and has satisfied thousands of clients’ tax debt. Our dedicated team follows a detailed process that involves consistent communication with their client and the IRS.

We provide a stress-free service to our clients by managing their tax debt on their behalf. The firm’s primary goal is to be honest with clients by following a specific code of ethics that displays an absolute commitment to helping them resolve their debt.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Hosam zakaria Gilbert, AZ

This company is amazing I called him the lady that took the call she spent so much time with me to find out what’s my problem what’s my tax problem the second day the process went through and everything was concluded was in 72 hours I know where I stand I love this company I want to scream everybody in the world only use this company

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Hosam, thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one and will be happy to assist should you ever need additional assistance.

bookmark

Featured Review

Tyler Jensen West Babylon, NY

Worked fast to resolve my tax problem and was affordable

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Tyler, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Daryl Robinson Roanoke, VA

America’s Choice Tax Relief has been nothing but patient and professional with me, Thanks for working on my behalf 🙏🙏

Rhonda Perry/Domneys

I would like to thank Shani S for her taking time to explain this process. This young lady explained every part of this procedure in a way that I understood. She broke it down. I left off our conversation knowing exactly what I had to do and understood exactly how it works. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SHANI S

Veronica Augusta, ME

Americas Choice Tax Relief helped me fix a Tax debt. There was very little contact ...and it did take time during a pandemic. They resolved my issue pretty quick considering they are located on West coast and I reside on East coast. Very Happy with my outcome.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Lissette Hernandez Nyack, NY

This agency was experienced, knowledgeable, understanding, and comforting. They communicated efficiently and explained all aspects with patience and details.

Michelle Crane Phoenix, AZ

What I like best about this company is that their CPAs have 50+ years of experience, they have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the help that they offer you and they have a very simple 2 step process for getting you tax debt free.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

The team here at America's Choice Tax is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you.

Johnson Martinez Queens, NY

To whom it may concern, I really appreciate the work that Alissa has done while helping me with my account. She kept me posted every step of the way & I am very grateful. Sincerely, Johnson M Johnson M

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say! We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words! Please see us again if there is anything else you need!

Samuel c lowery jr Fountain Inn, SC

They have helped me a lot.but I sent a message with 2 more papers the irs sent me an tried to call them for the last 2 days but can't get an answer

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We have contacted our client and have addressed any questions.

Thomlyn Lovin Atlanta, GA

America’s Choice Tax Relief was amazing! I got a free consultation before committing to their services which was super nice. They made getting tax relief super simple. I couldn’t be more grateful.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Aaron Trejo Chelsea, MA

My case resolution is not complete yet as of this moment but I’m in the final steps of resolving it. It has been a very smooth process and all because of the people at America’s choice tax relief and their professionalism and quick response resolving my issues with my taxes.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Aaron, our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right!

Susanne Drury Albuquerque, NM

Alissa has been so patient with me. I did not have all the records so getting the information to her was a real struggle. She helped me figure out what I needed and how to get it. She did not shame me for being behind and struggling to get all of the information.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Susanne, we would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours, We are thrilled you had a great experience with us. Should you need additional assistance, please let us know.

Autumn Lewiston, ID

When looking for a tax relief company I contacted America's Choice Tax Relief services. I informed them about my tax issues and was blown away by the service that I was provided. They gave me updates and were extremely professional when speaking with me during a difficult time for me. I ended up choosing a local company but would recommend them.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hello Autumn. We are so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It's our pleasure to assist customers like you. Have a wonderful day.

May. 6th, 2022

Kathy Hedmeg CA

Alissa L, Customer Service Manager was professional & courteous while handling my case which has now been fully completed/closed. Alissa is surely an asset to your company. Thanks again for everything!

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being our client and helping to spread the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Feb. 3rd, 2022

Susan Johnson Climax, NC

They were friendly and worked hard to get my tax issues taken care of. Very good job.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Susan, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to assist you again should you need it.

Juan Ramos Salinas, CA

Emily has the most helpful person. She makes sure I'm satisfied with what's needs to be done

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Juan, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Mayra Estrada Chicago, IL

In over all great job very professional and helpful.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

Renaldo Jackson

It’s been a little processor but I’m so happy that they say consistently working on my account and I feel so blessed that it has been resolved

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Manuel deleon Albuquerque, NM

I was kind of Skeptical in the beginning but once I spoke with Alissa I was completely comfortable and confident that my taxes would be taken care of

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

We happy to hear that our team member Alissa provided you with excellent service. I’ll make sure that she receives your feedback. I’m sure it will make her day!

Iesha Hunt Portland, OR

I appreciate Alyssa being very patient, She answered all of my questions, Great customer service, Very supportive.❤️

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Iesha, it is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Barbara Wallace Henagar, AL

Customer Service was top notch. Sam great

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Thank you so much Barbara for the great review! If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

Emma Gilliam San Jose, CA

I was beginning to think I made a mistake because it was taking so long but now it’s almost over and I’m pleased.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Hi Emma, we appreciate your business greatly appreciate your loyalty to us and thank you for sharing your experience with us!

John O Manvel, TX

Alissa did a fantastic job in handling my account!

Harry McKee Chillicothe, OH

Alissa L helped me get my issues resolved with the IRS.

Lupe Villarreal Plainview, TX

They were very helpful and understanding

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.