Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Docupop Logo

Docupop

verified
$100 Guarantee
Help process student debt consolidation through the Federal government.

Docupop offers federal student loan borrowers the fastest, most efficient way to find and file for the perfect repayment program to fit their unique needs. Once a customers' information is entered into the DocuPop, DocuPop's system generates the best repayment plan options. Overall, DocuPop is a great service for those looking for help with federal student loans.

The Good

• Competitive APR Rates
  • Referral Program
  • Other Features

Competitive APR Rates

DocuPop offers low fixed APR rates to the customers who use their financial services. Fixed APR rates start as low as 3.76% and go up to 6.31%. These rates are not the best in the market; however, they are much better than other financial institution offer.

Referral Program

DocuPop wants to reach every graduate who struggles with student loan payments. You have the option to help them find students who need help by sharing DocuPop’s financial service. For each referral that uses their services in full, DocuPop will send you $100.

Other Features

DocuPop offers many other services that are helpful to your educational success. These are some of the additional features you have access to if you are using DocuPop’s services:

• Forbearance/deferment
  • Autopay rate reduction
  • Career support/counseling
  • Cosigner option
  • Loan calculator

Check your rate with Docupop

The Bad

• Eligibility Requirements
  • No Refinancing Option
  • No Variable APR Rates
  • Poor Website

Eligibility Requirements

DocuPop's services are exclusively available to individuals who have finished school and the company only assists with federal loans.

No Refinancing Option

DocuPop offers consolidation option but not refinancing. Most companies in this industry provide both consolidation and refinancing options, because most people use both of these services interchangeably.

No Variable APR Rates

Even though DocuPop offers low fixed APR rates, they do not offer variable rates at all. Even though variable rates are not as desirable as fixed rates, variable rates are usually very low.

Poor Website

DocuPop website discloses limited information. To access information about their rates and eligibility requirements you need to create a log in. Without the log in you only have the access to their contact information and referral promotion page.

The Bottom Line

DocuPop offers federal student loan borrowers one of the fastest, most efficient ways to find and file for the perfect repayment program to fit their unique needs. Currently, they offer low fixed APR rates that are competitive in the student loan market. Also, you can enjoy many other financial features if you are using DocuPop services. However, there are some eligibility requirements, and with no variable APR rates and refinancing options, you are limited on some of the financial services that might be offered by other companies.

Check your rate with Docupop

Call our recommended rep over at Docupop below.

Jessica Thigpen
September 13th, 2017 Altamonte Springs, FL

Awesome Customer Service everything they said they would do was done and I was very satisfied

Hakeem Omisore
September 13th, 2017 Sylmar, CA

Based on their customer service. The way in which they handle document processing.

September 13th, 2017

Too many issues of changing who I had to speak with.

Customer
September 13th, 2017 Lakeside, CA

It takes a bit of time to track down what's going on and they signed my referral and cleared her loan faster than mine. Plus, I had to ask for reimbursement.

Broke
September 13th, 2017 Trenton, TN

The cost was sky high and was not mentioned until the end. I was already desperate.

satisfied
September 13th, 2017 Decaturville, TN

they were helpful and seemed concerned to my needs.

Richard
September 13th, 2017 Hollywood, SC

They have been able to handle my student loans with no stress being put on me.

Mary
September 13th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

Because they do everything in their power to help you!

Christy
September 13th, 2017 Chesapeake, OH

They made things simple and easy to understand.

Linda
September 13th, 2017

Customer service people are always rude and it seems like they are rushing me all the time. However they take for ever to answer the phone.

ZR
September 13th, 2017

It's just overall great! They have excellent customer service and are always there to help with any questions.

Emily Review
September 13th, 2017 Goshen, IN

Because they a great job in a timely matter

Gricelda Leal
September 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

Walk-through is great. Representative really helped me create my account and someone has always been available to take my call and/or return my call promptly.

Kimberlee
August 14th, 2017 Waddell, AZ

Not upfront about the monthly fee. Said there would only be a one time fee of $600

Oneka
August 14th, 2017 Chattanooga, TN

They handled my default status on my student loans quickly and accurately

Brandon
August 14th, 2017

They have taken care of my student loans for me, due to not having time to do myself. Highly convenient and their staff is always polite on the phone. I recommend for anyone that feels lost or confused with their school loans to call Docupop!

Leonie
August 14th, 2017 Toronto, ON

They were caring and informative at all time. The lines of communication were open and they let you know what to expect and what to do. u

Rebecca
August 14th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

Very Helpful, Patient, willing to go extra mile to help you!! DOCUPOP got me the Best Low Rate on my Student Loan. Thank You!!! Now I am not Stressed.

Monee
August 14th, 2017 Boardman, OR

Rated 10 for their follow through and committment

Mary
August 14th, 2017 Wakefield, RI

I do not get emails back in a timely matter. I also had a hard time with them this year and re-processing my loan. It took almost 4 times to get it right, and it was extremely frustrating. Customer Service is the only reason I stayed with them this year. He was very nice and convinced me to give them another try.

Channel
August 14th, 2017 Norristown, PA

HELPFUL BUT THEY LEAVE OUT FEES IN ORDER TO GET YOUR BUSINESS

Mckenzie
August 14th, 2017 Verona, KY

Very difficult to get ahold of account manager

Ron
August 14th, 2017 Bronx, NY

They got my student debt lower and they are willing to work with you.

Ricardo
August 14th, 2017 Chaparral, NM

good customer services and good communication.

Elizabeth Ortiz
August 7th, 2017 St. Petersburg, FL

They helped me get up to date on my payments, and their customer service was alright.

Billy Hunter
August 7th, 2017 Camden, AR

It's a really good company! They kept me updated with the progress they were making, and I've had zero problems with them.

Shaina Bland
August 7th, 2017 Hephzibah, GA

Everything is on track now, thanks to DocuPop. My experience with them was very good, even though I didn't know which company I was dealing with until they actually transferred the call to one of their representatives.

Krystel Ayala
August 7th, 2017 Gardena, CA

Working with them brought me at ease, and it's great to know that I have somebody to back me up and help me keep my student loans in good standing. I've only had great experiences with DocuPop's customer support. They've contact me when things aren't up too far and answered all my question.

Dia Bocage
August 7th, 2017 Fayetteville, GA

DocuPop's customer support was very professional, on time, and they were just great to work with! They kept me on target with all of my payments, so I think it's a good company that works with all of our suggested framework.

Mary Walker
August 7th, 2017 DeSoto, TX

They reduced my payments, and their customer support was excellent. Plus, they were easy to use, and I benefited from their service.

John Horn
August 7th, 2017 Memphis, TN

It seems like they were on top of the situation, and when they needed answers, they would get a hold of me and I would give them information. They got everything approved in a timely manner, and all I had from them was positive feedback. My payments are minimal now because I'm unemployed, and they were legit on what they said. They answered all my questions, and they made me feel like they were doing the best they could, so they did a good job.

August 7th, 2017

I chose DocuPop because I thought it was more verifiable for me to pay off my loan, and I like having everything set up to pay it off; they offered to pro-grants. They've usually had what I've needed, and people get back to me in a timely manner. They paid off my student loans very quickly, and I've had great communication and help from their representatives. I thank them for getting my loan set.

August 7th, 2017 Stanton, KY

So far, the service seems okay. They were able to take all my loans and different payments into one or two big payments, which made it a little easier to pay.

Corey Jackson
August 7th, 2017 Memphis, TN

I'm not really sure why I chose them, but it was a good thing. They did all the paperwork for me, and they made sure my paperwork went through. They also did phone calls for me, sent emails, and kept in touch, so they did a good job communicating. My monthly payment was decreased as well, and they made sure that I was set up to make future payments anytime, and fast. I just think their $600 fee could be a little lower.

Larry Hatton
August 7th, 2017 San Bernardino, CA_

Customer support is nice, they offered a good experience. They took care of my default situation.

Brett Walker
August 7th, 2017 Omaha, NE_

It's really easy to use the service, and everything is simple. It was a great experience!

Rohan Ross
August 7th, 2017 New Port Richey, FL

I haven't dealt with their customer support yet, but their representatives are pretty good. It's been a positive experience so far; the service is really convenient.

Mark Musker
August 7th, 2017 Cedar Rapids, IA_

Basically, DocuPop has taken me out of a bad situation, and got me on the right path right after that. Their customer support was excellent, and they had straight answers for all of my questions. They were happy to hear from me every time I called.

Sarah Young
August 7th, 2017 Wabash, IN

They are great! If I have a question, they would help me out and keep me updated with the process. Now, all my student loans are consolidated into one flat price, and that has helped us out tremendously.

Kristie Mccullough
August 7th, 2017 Pittsfield, PA

My credit has increased and it's helped me with my student loans, so they've always been pleasant.