Docupop

verified

Docupop

verified
Help process student debt consolidation through the Federal government.

Docupop offers federal student loan borrowers the fastest, most efficient way to find and file for the perfect repayment program to fit their unique needs. Once a customers' information is entered into the DocuPop, DocuPop's system generates the best repayment plan options. Overall, DocuPop is a great service for those looking for help with federal student loans.

The Good

• Competitive APR Rates
  • Referral Program
  • Other Features

Competitive APR Rates

DocuPop offers low fixed APR rates to the customers who use their financial services. Fixed APR rates start as low as 3.76% and go up to 6.31%. These rates are not the best in the market; however, they are much better than other financial institution offer.

Referral Program

DocuPop wants to reach every graduate who struggles with student loan payments. You have the option to help them find students who need help by sharing DocuPop’s financial service. For each referral that uses their services in full, DocuPop will send you $100.

Other Features

DocuPop offers many other services that are helpful to your educational success. These are some of the additional features you have access to if you are using DocuPop’s services:

• Forbearance/deferment
  • Autopay rate reduction
  • Career support/counseling
  • Cosigner option
  • Loan calculator

Check your rate with Docupop

The Bad

• Eligibility Requirements
  • No Refinancing Option
  • No Variable APR Rates
  • Poor Website

Eligibility Requirements

DocuPop's services are exclusively available to individuals who have finished school and the company only assists with federal loans.

No Refinancing Option

DocuPop offers consolidation option but not refinancing. Most companies in this industry provide both consolidation and refinancing options, because most people use both of these services interchangeably.

No Variable APR Rates

Even though DocuPop offers low fixed APR rates, they do not offer variable rates at all. Even though variable rates are not as desirable as fixed rates, variable rates are usually very low.

Poor Website

DocuPop website discloses limited information. To access information about their rates and eligibility requirements you need to create a log in. Without the log in you only have the access to their contact information and referral promotion page.

The Bottom Line

DocuPop offers federal student loan borrowers one of the fastest, most efficient ways to find and file for the perfect repayment program to fit their unique needs. Currently, they offer low fixed APR rates that are competitive in the student loan market. Also, you can enjoy many other financial features if you are using DocuPop services. However, there are some eligibility requirements, and with no variable APR rates and refinancing options, you are limited on some of the financial services that might be offered by other companies.

Check your rate with Docupop

Call our recommended rep over at Docupop below.

Jessica Thigpen
September 13th, 2017 Altamonte Springs, FL

Awesome Customer Service everything they said they would do was done and I was very satisfied

Mar 18, 2019

Hi Jessica, thank you for the kind review! We're pleased to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team!

Hakeem Omisore
September 13th, 2017 Sylmar, CA

Based on their customer service. The way in which they handle document processing.

Mar 18, 2019

Hi Hakeem, thank you for taking the time and leaving Docupop a positive review! We make it a high priority to ensure that our customers know we are working with them and are always available if they have any questions or concerns!

September 13th, 2017

Too many issues of changing who I had to speak with.

Mar 18, 2019

We would like to extend our apologies in regards to your experience and issues. We hold a high standard for our customers and their experiences with Docupop. We would greatly appreciate it if we could discuss this matter further with you.

Customer
September 13th, 2017 Lakeside, CA

It takes a bit of time to track down what's going on and they signed my referral and cleared her loan faster than mine. Plus, I had to ask for reimbursement.

Mar 18, 2019

We would like to extend our apologies in regards to your experience with your referral. We hold a high standard for our customers and their experiences with Docupop. We would greatly appreciate it if we could discuss this matter further with you.

Broke
September 13th, 2017 Trenton, TN

The cost was sky high and was not mentioned until the end. I was already desperate.

Mar 18, 2019

We would like to extend our apologies in regards to your experience with the value and cost of our services. We hold a high standard for our customers and their experiences with Docupop. We would greatly appreciate it if we could discuss this matter further with you.

satisfied
September 13th, 2017 Decaturville, TN

they were helpful and seemed concerned to my needs.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the positive review! We truly value the needs of our customers and strive to see them succeed in the program!

Richard
September 13th, 2017 Hollywood, SC

They have been able to handle my student loans with no stress being put on me.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the positive review Richard! Having student loans is already stressful enough, we're so glad to hear that the process of reducing them has been stress-free for you!

Mary
September 13th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

Because they do everything in their power to help you!

Mar 18, 2019

Hi Mary, thank you for taking the time and leaving a positive review for us. We truly enjoying doing everything in our power to help our customers and watching their success!

Christy
September 13th, 2017 Chesapeake, OH

They made things simple and easy to understand.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the kind review Christy! We are glad you're having positive results with our services and hope it continues into the future!

Linda
September 13th, 2017

Customer service people are always rude and it seems like they are rushing me all the time. However they take for ever to answer the phone.

Mar 18, 2019

Hi Linda, we would like to extend our apologies in regards to your experience. We hold a high standard for our customers and their experiences with Docupop. We would greatly appreciate it if we could discuss this matter further with you.

ZR
September 13th, 2017

It's just overall great! They have excellent customer service and are always there to help with any questions.

Mar 18, 2019

Hi ZR, thank you for the kind and positive review! We strive to keep our customers happy and to always be just a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns!

Emily Review
September 13th, 2017 Goshen, IN

Because they a great job in a timely matter

Mar 18, 2019

Hi Emily! Thank you for taking the time and giving us a positive review. We appreciate you for choosing Docupop!

Gricelda Leal
September 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

Walk-through is great. Representative really helped me create my account and someone has always been available to take my call and/or return my call promptly.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the kind review Gricelda! Our team at Docupop greatly appreciates your time and feedback. Thank you for choosing us!

Kimberlee
August 14th, 2017 Waddell, AZ

Not upfront about the monthly fee. Said there would only be a one time fee of $600

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Kimberlee, We're sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. We take each and every member seriously and take in all criticism to improve our customer experience. Our member's fee is currently in place so that our representatives are able to care for each and every application with the time it deserves, for the highest quality and result. We hope you will continue to do business with us.

Oneka
August 14th, 2017 Chattanooga, TN

They handled my default status on my student loans quickly and accurately

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Oneka, Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear that we were able to help you handle your student loan default status quickly and accurately. Thank you for doing business with us!

Brandon
August 14th, 2017

They have taken care of my student loans for me, due to not having time to do myself. Highly convenient and their staff is always polite on the phone. I recommend for anyone that feels lost or confused with their school loans to call Docupop!

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Brandon, Thank you for taking time to write us a great review. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you when you did not have time to spare. Keep up the great work paying off your student loan debt. Don't keep us a secret!

Leonie
August 14th, 2017 Toronto, ON

They were caring and informative at all time. The lines of communication were open and they let you know what to expect and what to do. u

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Leonie, thank you for the positive review. We are so happy to be able to help you on your student loan debt journey. Having an open line of communication between our customers and company is so important to us. Thanks for doing business with us!

Rebecca
August 14th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

Very Helpful, Patient, willing to go extra mile to help you!! DOCUPOP got me the Best Low Rate on my Student Loan. Thank You!!! Now I am not Stressed.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a great experience with our company. Congrats on receiving the best low rate with your student loan, keep up the great work!

Monee
August 14th, 2017 Boardman, OR

Rated 10 for their follow through and committment

Mar 13, 2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Monee! We are so happy we were able to help you and that you enjoyed doing business with us. We are always 100% committed to helping you!

Mary
August 14th, 2017 Wakefield, RI

I do not get emails back in a timely matter. I also had a hard time with them this year and re-processing my loan. It took almost 4 times to get it right, and it was extremely frustrating. Customer Service is the only reason I stayed with them this year. He was very nice and convinced me to give them another try.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Mary, We're sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. We take every member's opinion very seriously and take in all criticism to improve the customer experience. Some days are simply busier than others, and we're sorry to hear that our representatives weren't able to get back to you in time. We are glad you decided to stick with us and give us another try.

Channel
August 14th, 2017 Norristown, PA

HELPFUL BUT THEY LEAVE OUT FEES IN ORDER TO GET YOUR BUSINESS

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Channel, We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. We take every member's opinion very seriously and take in all criticism to improve the customer experience. Our member's fee is currently in place so that our representatives are able to care for each application with the time it deserves, for the highest quality and result. We hope that you want to stay with us as a Docupop member.

Mckenzie
August 14th, 2017 Verona, KY

Very difficult to get ahold of account manager

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Mckenzie, We're sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. We take each and every member very seriously and take in all criticism to improve the customer experience. Some days are busier than others, and we apologize that our representatives were not able to get to you in time. We hope that you continue to do business with us in the future.

Ron
August 14th, 2017 Bronx, NY

They got my student debt lower and they are willing to work with you.

Mar 13, 2019

Thanks for the review, Ron! We are happy to work with you and thrilled that you chose Docupop to work with as well! Keep up the great work on lowering your student debt!

Ricardo
August 14th, 2017 Chaparral, NM

good customer services and good communication.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind review, Ricardo! Having an open line of communication between us and our customers is something we greatly value here at Docupop!

Elizabeth Ortiz
August 7th, 2017 St. Petersburg, FL

They helped me get up to date on my payments, and their customer service was alright.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review for us! We appreciate your business and strive to keep our customers satisfied!

Billy Hunter
August 7th, 2017 Camden, AR

It's a really good company! They kept me updated with the progress they were making, and I've had zero problems with them.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for the positive review Billy!

Shaina Bland
August 7th, 2017 Hephzibah, GA

Everything is on track now, thanks to DocuPop. My experience with them was very good, even though I didn't know which company I was dealing with until they actually transferred the call to one of their representatives.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Shaina! Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a kind review. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Docupop!

Krystel Ayala
August 7th, 2017 Gardena, CA

Working with them brought me at ease, and it's great to know that I have somebody to back me up and help me keep my student loans in good standing. I've only had great experiences with DocuPop's customer support. They've contact me when things aren't up too far and answered all my question.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Krystel! Thank you for the review! The team at Docupop is thrilled to hear that you are at ease and that your student loans are in good standing! Keep up the great work.

Dia Bocage
August 7th, 2017 Fayetteville, GA

DocuPop's customer support was very professional, on time, and they were just great to work with! They kept me on target with all of my payments, so I think it's a good company that works with all of our suggested framework.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi Dia! Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a nice review. We're happy to hear about your success! Keep up the great work!

Mary Walker
August 7th, 2017 DeSoto, TX

They reduced my payments, and their customer support was excellent. Plus, they were easy to use, and I benefited from their service.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for the positive review Mary! The team here at Docupop is thrilled to hear about your review and success!

John Horn
August 7th, 2017 Memphis, TN

It seems like they were on top of the situation, and when they needed answers, they would get a hold of me and I would give them information. They got everything approved in a timely manner, and all I had from them was positive feedback. My payments are minimal now because I'm unemployed, and they were legit on what they said. They answered all my questions, and they made me feel like they were doing the best they could, so they did a good job.

Mar 13, 2019

Hi John! Thank you so much for the kind review! We're happy to be able to work along side with you and help keep your payments low! Keep up the great work!

August 7th, 2017

I chose DocuPop because I thought it was more verifiable for me to pay off my loan, and I like having everything set up to pay it off; they offered to pro-grants. They've usually had what I've needed, and people get back to me in a timely manner. They paid off my student loans very quickly, and I've had great communication and help from their representatives. I thank them for getting my loan set.

August 7th, 2017 Stanton, KY

So far, the service seems okay. They were able to take all my loans and different payments into one or two big payments, which made it a little easier to pay.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and leaving a postive review! We thrive to keep our customers satsified but more importantly, prosper in being able to work along side with them!

Corey Jackson
August 7th, 2017 Memphis, TN

I'm not really sure why I chose them, but it was a good thing. They did all the paperwork for me, and they made sure my paperwork went through. They also did phone calls for me, sent emails, and kept in touch, so they did a good job communicating. My monthly payment was decreased as well, and they made sure that I was set up to make future payments anytime, and fast. I just think their $600 fee could be a little lower.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind review Corey, but ultimately, thank you for trusting and choosing to work with us. We are thrilled to hear that your monthly payments were decreased and hope nothing but positive notions for the future.

Larry Hatton
August 7th, 2017 San Bernardino, CA_

Customer support is nice, they offered a good experience. They took care of my default situation.

Mar 11, 2019

Larry, thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support and that your default situation was taken care of. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to work along side you throughout this process, keep up the great work!

Brett Walker
August 7th, 2017 Omaha, NE_

It's really easy to use the service, and everything is simple. It was a great experience!

Mar 11, 2019

Brett, thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you have found our services to be easy and simple. Great experiences are the best experiences. Keep up the great work, we are happy to be working with you!

Rohan Ross
August 7th, 2017 New Port Richey, FL

I haven't dealt with their customer support yet, but their representatives are pretty good. It's been a positive experience so far; the service is really convenient.

Mar 11, 2019

Rohan, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that our representatives have been helping you and that this experience has been positive and convenient! Keep up the great work.

Mark Musker
August 7th, 2017 Cedar Rapids, IA_

Basically, DocuPop has taken me out of a bad situation, and got me on the right path right after that. Their customer support was excellent, and they had straight answers for all of my questions. They were happy to hear from me every time I called.

Mar 11, 2019

Mark, thank you for your positive review. We are trilled to hear that we were able to help remove you from a bad situation and turn it into a good one. We are so happy that you chose us and we are excited for your future progress with our company.

Sarah Young
August 7th, 2017 Wabash, IN

They are great! If I have a question, they would help me out and keep me updated with the process. Now, all my student loans are consolidated into one flat price, and that has helped us out tremendously.

Mar 11, 2019

Sarah, thank you for your positive review. We are so happy to hear that through us, you have been able to consolidate your student loans. That is amazing progress and we are always more than happy to help!

Kristie Mccullough
August 7th, 2017 Pittsfield, PA

My credit has increased and it's helped me with my student loans, so they've always been pleasant.

Mar 11, 2019

Kristie, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that your credit has increased and you have been helped with your student loans. That is amazing progress, keep it up!

Sally Horne
August 7th, 2017 Pikeville, NC

Customer support was really nice and answered all my questions. I was very disappointed when they told me I was going to have to pay them $30 or $40 a month, plus my payment for the loans, but that's just the way things happen. Besides that, they were very nice people, and overall, DocuPop is a very good company.

Mar 11, 2019

Sally, thank you for your review. We apologize for the small fee charge each month, but in the end we assure it will all be worth it! We are happy to support you throughout this process every step of the way.

Keith Kasch
August 7th, 2017 Toledo, OH

DocuPop's services were easy and convenient. They email you, they can text you, and they just find the easiest way to stay in touch. All of my loans were put into one basic payment. They organized everything, and even made sure my loans were legitimate. It's such an easy company to work with.

Mar 11, 2019

Keith, thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to be able to help you in the most easy and convenient ways possible. We love to hear that the program is working for you, keep up the great work.

Jeffrey Lee
August 7th, 2017

I was trying to get my student loans lowered somehow, and after doing some research, I went with DocuPop. They managed to lower the total price by a little bit, and were also able to get my monthly payments down to where I could afford them, so it's a decent service.

Dante Dunson
August 7th, 2017 Murfreesboro, NC

It's a very good customer service. They communicate with you well, no matter what questions or concerns you may have. They actually gave me a zero dollar repayment for the next 12 months, and they really helped me out with it.

Mar 11, 2019

Dante, thank you for your positive review. We are thrilled you have been having a good experience with our company. Keep up the amazing progress and don't keep us a secret!

Leticia Antonio
August 7th, 2017 San Jose, CA

They got my monthly student payment down for about half of what I was paying. Customer support was also very sufficient, and they got back to me in a timely manner to explain everything in detail. It's a very convenient service, and the work they've done for me has been pretty much stress free.

Mar 11, 2019

Leticia, we appreciate your positive review. We are happy to hear that with us your monthly payments got down to about half of what you were originally paying. That is amazing progress! Glad we can make this process, stress-free for you!

Taneesha George
August 7th, 2017 Dallas, GA_

Most of my communication with them has been via email, and they generally respond right away. It might not always be the same person, but somebody gets back to me, at least within 24 hours. Also, they helped me with getting all the paper works in order. My monthly cost lowered as well. It was very easy to update your paperwork with them; overall, it's a very convenient service.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the review Taneesha! Thank you for trusting and allowing us to work with you! We are always here for you and want to continue with you and your future success!

Ruth Parascandolo
August 7th, 2017 Monroe Township, NJ_

Everything went really smoothly, and they helped me to the point where I'm able to make my payments depending on how much I make. It's all been very positive, plus, it's easy to get somebody to talk to. If nobody is available, they get back to you pretty quickly.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind and positive review Ruth! We are excited that the program has worked so well for you and hope nothing but positive progress for you and your future!

Nonya Thrasher
August 7th, 2017 Hazlehurst, MS

My rate is better thanks to them. Their representatives were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the review Nonya! We're delighted to hear about the bettering of your rate and appreciate you choosing Docupop!

Melanie Bolden
August 7th, 2017 Olive Branch, MS

They helped me pay my loans based on my income, and so far, I haven't had a problem with the service. It's been a positive experience.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the positive review Melanie! Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to work with you! We're excited to hear about your progress and experience with Docupop!

Fabian Ordonez
August 7th, 2017 Celina, TX

I think their customer support is pretty good. They helped me get out of default, so I'm very happy about that. Plus, they walked me through every step of the process, and sent me all sorts of email alerts.

Mar 11, 2019

Amazing job with getting out of default Fabian! We appreciate your business and the kind review! We 're happy to support you and have your back every step of the way!