Netflix Logo

8.2

Katie Young Charlottesville, VA

I've had Netflix for years now and am considering getting rid of it. I have always had great service, I'm just finding that the selection doesn't match up with what I want to watch. I also had an annoying experience with downloading content offline that was off putting.

Breeanne Genta Nampa, ID

I love that Netflix is making their own shows/movies! My son just loves their new movie Duck Duck Goose. But there were some shows I was excited to watch , but had to turn off because I was uncomfortable with the amount of swearing it contained. To give an example: Bright.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

Netflix service is fantastic. The separate streaming profiles keep everyone's place in a series and the new rating controls make a parents job easier. The service is very reliable.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

Netfilx has been amazing. I have tons of grandkids and it has made entertaining them so easy, and the fact that I can watch from literally anywhere on any platform has been great.

Joshua Allen Queen Creek, AZ

So glad they are moving into the area of original content. We used to be able to watch some of the most popular shows and movies, but as some companies are pulling their content we have lost some quality shows.

Blake Olson Gilbert, AZ

How could you not love Netflix? Endless amount of entertainment at a very low price. Yeah, maybe you don't get the current movie releases but I have always found something worth watching. Its a great value at $10 a month!

Betty Memphis, TN

Why can we pay to rent a movie online for a day? I just don’t get it. And I’m disappointed that the shows and movies they produce are not family friendly and have many hidden agendas. Other than that, I’m a hard core customer.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

Netflix is how I watch all of my movies and shows. It is inexpensive and they have a large variety of options. It also gives you suggestions based on the shows and movies you watch which makes it very interactive.

Christopher Hopewell Junction, NY

great content - really love bing watching - interesting topics

Cuban Queen Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Netflix,as long as they don't continue raising prices. They're constantly adding new movies and series.

7 months ago Edited October 24, 2023

Kenth Tapio

Why do I have to update my household all The time? I have done it over 20times already, still every time I change tv- set i have to update. Get a system that works Netflix! Im getting tired of this!

Jowara Morgande

Netflix offers great movies and shows and they have great service for a great price.

8 months ago Edited October 5, 2023

Mamacardec

I like that they always have new releases and variety in different languages

Michael Sersen

Superb selections with an acute knowledge of up to date entertainment.

Monica

Netflix has great movies and also great Netflix original shows and movies.

Nita

They got a lot of movies and they are great when u don't have cable

Patricia

Great selection of programs and good price. That says it all.

Breeze

Love it and current movies. Also, like the programs that are educational.

Samuel A Mittman

Good for something to watch, not so good for newer movies, only has older movies, around 2 yrs old.

Sylvia

Best choice of programming for me there are always exciting new programs

Balesh Issar

Great keep me updated on shows i like . great service and customer service

Barbara Revolta

Great programming. New movies constantly. Variety unbelievable.

Christopher Bettman

Excellent movies with good content. Easy to relax with and enjoy

chucks

There is little to say about this company that is bad. Downloads are easy and simple.

Dee Dee Paulson

Love it great programming easy to find great tv lots of kid program to go with

Donna Langley

I watch it almost every day. I like the movies the tv series.

Frank

excellent customer service and good selection to choose from at a good price

G Frank Rogers

Quality of shows are good, have not had to communicate with the company.

George theodorakos

lots of great shows wish it had local channels i would cut the cord

Janine Cooper

Favorite Channel - Good selection of programs and reliable streaming

Larry G League City, TX

Netflix is not the same as before. There are so many foreign movies and subtitled movies. It is annoying to have to read the whole movie. You can’t focus on the movie.

Christine Ramos Kingston, GA

We have have always enjoyed the options on NetFlix - there is always something for someone in my home from SciFi to Documentary's.

florencia menendez Norwalk, CT

It’s great ! So many options on movies and series . Pricing is really good compare with other similar platforms

Colby

I have used Netflix for streaming for years. The Netflix original series are great. The prices have went up a bit over the years.

Stephanie Faenza Phoenix, AZ

Love the shows and is user friendly. Dislike their rules now about sharing. For the price you should be able to use the number of devices no matter where they’re located.

Chad Thompson

I love Netflix can watch any movie any time and some of my favorite TV shows and the price ain't bad

Brian P

Movie selection is fair at times, original series specials are very good. Price is decent but seems to be rather unpredictable.

Rick Mathis Greenfield, IN

Netflix is a pretty good platform. It’s getting a little expensive and the problem I have, is I have multiple homes and they want additional money for each home.

ramesh pothuru

very easy to access online and lot of fun stuff like cartoons and movies. entertains every one from toddler to elders.

Mike Shabanowitz

I have been using Netflix for the past 7 years and they have a far wider selection than cable TV and no commercials

Nini

I love using Netflix to watch action movies with my family or while I’m on vacation. There are always different genres to choose from.

11 months ago Edited July 3, 2023

Chrissy Lang Bellevue, WA

Netflix I love that you are the gold standard for streaming TV. I knew when I was watching the orange is new black you guys would be hug 😁👍

Heather Baker Hot Springs, AR

Has quite a few shows and movies but the problem I have is that they don't add new seasons or movies often enough for me to want to continue paying a set monthly price.

Chardan

This has some really good shows and movies. But sometimes they need to up there sections. Instead of changing the picture of the show so you think it's new show or series..

Don Shewmaker Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am extremely unhappy with Netflix. I have been a paying customer since 2012. I have a home in the US and in Spain. It was never a problem but now they are telling me I have to have to pay for two subscriptions because they didn't figure this out prior to making these changes. OR I can cancel my account every time I go to my other home. And I guess write down a list of saved favorites and which episodes I am on for shows in progress. Customer service said they would transfer me to a supervisor and then told they wouldn't because they would just say the same thing.

David Adrian Morales Weslaco, TX

Netflix is alright. Provides exclusive content. Its affordable and its easy to use. Ive never had an account before but I pay and use my wife's account.

Jessica C Suwanee, GA

From oldies to the newest you want it you just about can get it. I love the Netflix original shows like they'll have you addicted to the TV.

Toriana Winston Fayetteville, NC

Love Netflix. I watch when in doctor office. I like I can watch on my phone with no issues. Great price for my budget.

Deborah Borst Hanover, PA

I like the variety on Netflix and I can always seem to find what I'm looking for once I use I would like to sit down and stream or watch a good movie

Soniea Rinky Atlanta, GA

Netflix is the best ,you can watch any movie with the good quality.I have Netflix and I didn’t pay a lot .I got it with good price.