Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Netflix

Netflix Logo

Netflix

$9.99 Monthly Fees

Netflix was the leader in TV streaming service, largely replacing cable for many subscribers around the world. They offer a large selection of television shows and movies, with a library exceeding 20,000 feature items.  Netflix has many original series, providing even more content to their subscribers.

The Good

• Large viewing selection
  • Free trial
  • Affordable price

Large Library Selection

Netflix has over 3,600 movies and 800 TV series available for viewing for their subscribers.

Low Monthly Price

Netflix has managed to maintain relatively reasonable monthly prices, charging $9.99/month.  If users want to stream on more than two devices they can pay $11.99/month plan.

Unlimited Streaming/Multiple Users

Netflix users can access their entire range of shows with unlimited streaming and can have multiple users streaming at any given time.

30-day Free Trial

Netflix offers a free, month-long trial which allows potential subscribers full access to their services.

Customized Accounts and Controls

Subscribers can set up separate accounts for multiple viewers, including kids. This allows for parental controls to screen for inappropriate content.

Predictive Recommendation System

Netflix has an algorithm that recommends movies and TV shows related to content the user has previously watched.

Netflix has a large list of benefits to their service.  They blazed the trail for streaming TV, and have an amazing selection for their subscribers.  As a part of their robust library, there is a great selection of Netflix Original Series, such as "Orange is the New Black", and "House of Cards".

In addition, the monthly price for Netflix subscribers is extremely reasonable, at $9.99 per month. Potential customers have the ability to try Netflix's services free for 30 days before signing up.

The Bad

• Long wait periods
  • Content changes
  • Viewing quality

Fluid Streaming

Netflix adds and removes content from their library all of the time. That means a favorite movie or television show is not guaranteed to always be available to stream.

Viewing Quality

Netflix needs high internet speeds in order to function at its best.  Also, HD is available with Netflix's Standard and Premium packages, and Ultra HD is only available on Premium.

Long Waiting Periods

With some of your favorite shows that are currently on air, subscribers may have to wait months or even a whole year before a series is made available.

Netflix does have a ton of great features but they also have a few drawbacks to their services.  Mainly, subscribers have to wait to watch new seasons of popular tv shows. Also, movies and shows are frequently rotated, which means favorites will not always be available.  You may be watching a show one day and it won't be available the next.  Also, you have to pay more monthly for a higher viewing quality.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Netflix is generally more affordable than other providers, commercial free, plays in stunning HD, and offers a free trial period for potential subscribers to test out their services. In addition,  Netflix has several great original series, an excellent recommendation algorithm to help you find TV shows and movies that you'll love, and the capability to create different user accounts along with parental controls.  The main drawback is streaming quality and having to wait for new seasons of current hit TV shows.

Bryan Yadon
December 5th, 2018 Kanab, UT DETAILS

Netflix I've been using for several years. I enjoy Netflix because they keep fresh content revolving through their menus. I also enjoy some of the Netflix productions like Narcos. I enjoy classic movies and some of the old TV shows that are available as well, like Star Trek. The service has always been reliable and ready to go when I needed it.

Jaime
December 5th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I really like the variety of tv and movie choices Netflix offers. Great choices for all ages in our family! I also like that we can create different profiles for different people in our family.

Julia Halliday
December 5th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We've had Netflix for about a year now. We are able to find most shows we're looking for and love that they've recently partnered with T-Mobile. We enjoy the instant ability to watch TV shows and movies and the monthly price is great too! We're happy with Netflix and what they offer for viewing entertainment.

Mitch Bandley
December 5th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Oh Netflix where do I start.. you’ve made the hard times easier and the good times gooder. Ladies and Gentlemen, “The Flix” is more than just a consumer subsidy, it’s your best friend. I don’t mean to personify such an inanitmate object because that’s cheesy. But You know what’s funny, in a way, Netflix personified me and gave me life in a unique way of providing almost unlimited, quality, entertainment. I rate five stars simply because that’s the highest I could give it, but it’s more than just five stars, in fact it’s beyond measurement. It’s more spiritual than anything else. My appreciation for it is as innumerable as the stars, not confined to a meager 5. So take my advice and get yourself a new best friend today who will stick by your side, rain or snow.... preferably actually.

Fernando Delgado
December 5th, 2018 Tempe, AZ DETAILS

I love how many choices there are, as well as creating profiles for each person. This is beyond convenient when I'm in the car and need the kids to relax.

Harold L Glade
December 5th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Used to have this before the cable companies added streaming services. This is now a high price to pay for movies alone.

megan
December 5th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

i love netflix i can watch my fav shows as much as i want and don’t have to waste time with commercials yee

Jack miller
December 5th, 2018 Alpine, UT

I Love Netflix. I was a little sad when they got rid of the office but it’s affodable and has great selection.

Nishita
December 5th, 2018 McLean, VA DETAILS

Netflix always offers a wide array of both new and more dated shows and movies. It is an easy to use and fairly priced service that I would highly recommend.

jessica
December 5th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

I love netflix they are awesome, they have so many options for for you to choose from for the entire family. I highly recommend them.

Jami Schmieding
December 5th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

I use Netflix everyday I love it. However I wish they would add movies to the lists more often.

Wendy Glade
December 3rd, 2018 American Fork, UT

I enjoy watching movies on Netflix. I know there is so much to choose from, but still I have found that when I'm searching for a particular movie, it is not there. So it's great as long as you are just choosing something from their vast library of movies/tv shows.

Starski Cene
December 3rd, 2018 Vienna, VA DETAILS

The gold standard! Pros: Original content Suggestions based on your preferences The menu is intuitive and easy to navigate Huge selection of content Cons: Not a lot of new releases (tv shows and movies)

Spencer Scoville
December 3rd, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

All the rage but not really worth the money. It is hard to figure out what to commit yourself to watching because it might be taken off 2 days later.

Emma
December 3rd, 2018 Orem, UT

I love to watch Netflix! I usually watch it every Friday night with my family. I just wish that there were more clean movies on there, and more family friendly movies. It does have decent pay though. I just wish some of the movies were more interesting and fun to watch.

Jennifer Stout
December 3rd, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Has a good variety of shows and very accessible . Also allows multiple users in same account.

Grant
December 3rd, 2018 American Fork, UT

Netflix is an amazing application that I use all of the time. It has amazing shows and movies that I can watch all of the time. It isn’t expensive at all, and it is totally worth it.

Alyssa Lopez
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I wish Netflix didn’t remove movies and shows monthly. It is disappointing to see them disappear after I have just discovered them, or want to rewatch them. It seems as if the content is going downhill and I am running out of movies to watch.

Caroline McLeskey
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

My satisfaction with my netflix experience has declined in the past few years. The netflix original shows are not of the same quality and the replacement of these with more desirable content has not been welcome. The categories for age preference should also be re figured to include a category for older viewers that does not include mature or R rated content but does not cater to a younger age category.

george A Easton
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Some really good shows. Cant beat the price for what you get. Interfscebis good. Its just difficult to discover new shows or movies besides the ones that are recommended or that are on the top for each category.

Rachel C.
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

There are so many amazing movies and TV shows and it is updated very frequently allowing me to watch everything I want to watch.

kiley
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is such a great company that many people including me use. The only flaw about Netflix is that it does not have every show that I want to see and so sometimes I find disappointment when what I want to watch does not come up. I love Netflix, I just wish that they had more shows and movies for me to watch.

Kate Gregson
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Netflix is a great service and provides many entertaining shows, both created by the company, and other sources. I would highly recommend the service to anyone looking for entertainment at a fair price. My only criticism is that shows and movies are often removed, so make sure to watch things fast.

Becca Driggs
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I love Netflix so very very much. It makes me happy and allows me to watch shows that I would otherwise be unable to watch, like the Office. The streaming speed is fantastic and it is very user friendly.

Carson
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is organized in a very easy-to-use format and almost never has connection issues. However, the selection of shows/movies is not always great, and I can sometimes not find some of the more popular movies/shows out there.

Cindy
December 3rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

I love the variety offered within Netflix. The search option and organized classification makes it super simple to find the perfect entertainment based on my preferences.

Lauren Wilson
November 30th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Netflix is great! Streaming tv shows/movies has never been easier! However I do wish there was a wider variety of shows.

Anthony Sgambati
November 30th, 2018 Rocklin, CA DETAILS

Netflix is the way to go, TV channels seem so outdated and the commercials are tiresome. Best shows without commercials, any time of day or night!

Ellee Johnson
November 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

You need to put more throwback disney shows on but other than that you are a great company.

kennedi
November 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

personally love netflix i can always watch something when i’m bored and usually can find every show or movie i wanna watch.

Kristie Sgambati
November 30th, 2018 Rocklin, CA DETAILS

I am completely addicted to Netflix! No commercials, no time limits, so many shows to choose from. TV watching will never be the same!

Ella
November 30th, 2018 American Fork, UT

Netflix is the greatest thing. Most genius invention on the interwebs. I love all the cheesy Christmas movies, they make life worth living. It is easy to navigate the website, and a wide variety of content for everyone

Katie Kearney
November 29th, 2018 Vienna, VA DETAILS

I love Netflix and use it every night! There is a nice variety of shows and movies to choose from and I very rarely have glitches. My only negative is that they keep raising the price to be a member which sucks but I do enjoy using Netflix.

Maja
November 30th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Okay seriously epic. I’d add a few more shows if I could but still love what they’ve got. And their suggestions.

Janae Arnold
November 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love Netflix! I can watch what I want, when I want to watch it! There's always such a great variety. Always something I enjoy!!

Katie Howard
November 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix is my favorite streaming service, hands down. Great variety of shows, including excellent original programming, fast streaming, no commercials, and easy access through a variety of platforms (we use Roku). You have to watch their ratings, because they are not the same as you will find on broadcast TV. TV-MA on broadcast tv doesn't contain anything that can't go over the airwaves, though the subject matter might be mature. On Netflix, TV-MA can mean anything from vulgar language to explicit violence and nudity. So viewer beware with original programming! Streaming movies use the regular movie rating system so they're easier to navigate.

Rasmussen
November 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like the diversity of movies, but would like to see more Hallmark-y Christmas movies.

Landon Jacobsen Ollerton
November 28th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Netflix has always had most of my favorite shows. It is really easy to navigate. The new update made it confusing with the searching in my opinion. It's always had lots of good shows and the system to block older shows to little kids is outstanding.

Nathan Glade
November 28th, 2018 American Fork, UT

Netflix is addicting, but in the best way! There is such a wide variety and library of movies and shows to choose from, and they are always adding new movies to enjoy. I also love the easy navigation and built in recommendation system.

Keagan
November 27th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

It’s good when the one show I want to watch is on there. Other than that the rest of the shows kinda of suck. That’s just my opinion though