Sunnova is a different kind of power company, which is reflected in its business strategy.

The company partners with the best and brightest solar experts in the areas it serves to provide customers nationwide with low-cost, worry-free solar power while supporting the local economy.

So, when you choose Sunnova, you’re not only choosing to lower your energy costs for 25 years -- you’re also making a decision that’s good for your community and the environment. And that’s a choice everybody can live with.

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options for customers to choose from.

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than most power bills. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Sunnova is currently available in the following 19 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar companies.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for PPAs, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

Sunnova's lease options do not include a buyout option for customers, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova is available in several states and offers a variety of financing options and moving options.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases.

View Best Solar Companies

3.8

David

January 14th, 2020 Hewitt, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to finish, working with Sunnova has been great. Every step of the way the people at Sunnova were easy to work with and every detail was explained to ease any homeowner’s concerns. A solid organization to go to for your solar needs.

Jan 14, 2020

Good Afternoon David, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family!. ^MP

Nanci G

January 14th, 2020 Oroville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We met with four companies selling solar and back up systems. We were impressed with the information provided up front for us to make a decision. Solar has been installed and we are now looking to install the generator. Every thing went smoothly and we are about ready for the utility company to shut down the electricity or for some other means of us being with electric power as normally provided by the utility company. Thank you Sunnova.

Jan 14, 2020

Good Afternoon Nanci, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family!. ^MP

Victoria L Carter

January 14th, 2020 Parkville, MD

Sunova was very knowledgeable and friendly. They did superior work.

Jan 14, 2020

Good Afternoon Victoria, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family!. ^MP

Stephen Myers

January 14th, 2020 Oakley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been calling V3 customer service trying to get answers on the way my LG battery is working, It has been over three week of phone calls after phones trying to get answer and not get anywhere. Being an electrician myself. It's a simple program change that can be done remotely from V3 office. Other then that we are still waiting to see how thing play out with the new system.

Jan 14, 2020

Good Morning Stephen, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. Welcome to the Sunnova Family!.^MO

Dean Nygaard

January 14th, 2020 San Marcos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been unable to look at my online account because there was something wrong. The Tech Dept was supposed to reach out to me for a solution, but I've never heard from anyone. I still can't see anything about my account, and I've been waiting a couple of weeks.

Jan 14, 2020

Hello Dean, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We use all of our customer comments to better our customer service programs. Our records shows that our Tech Dept. corrected the issue and one of our customer service agents contacted you on 1/10/2020 to check if you could log into our customer portal, he left you a voicemail. One of our Issue Resolution Specialists will call you today. ^MO

Robin Bass

January 9th, 2020 Seabrook, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

sit back folks...this is not for the faint of heart. The whole process took over a year. First I signed a PPA with Sunnova in December of 2018 through Solar Wells. After 3 months, the whole thing went dark and I lost faith. So I switched to Infinity/Sunnova after I was told they'd have solar on my house in 30 days. They ran a new credit check and that one failed although I was in the high 600's. . So I had to find a co-signer. I later found out by own research that a loan option was available so I had them redo the paperwork for a 3rd time and my credit went through Ok. what a pain. Anyways...flash forward to end of July (for those with calculators out, let me help you....from a May 9th signed contract to end of July is NOT 30 days). Meanwhile, my electricity bills are averaging $600 since I wasn't under contract thinking my solar is coming in. As others report, a third company entered the scene to do the install. They showed up, promised to finish that day...left a couple hours later though....everything laying out. The team didn't want to do my high roof (um, that was a known factor!). A new team eventually showed up late on the 2nd day. Left pretty late...stuff still laying around my drive way and backyard, and not finished. Didn't come back. Meanwhile my HOA called to say they didn't have approval and was issuing a cease. My rep went dark. I never could get an update. So while I was actively involved in getting HOA on board, ppl would show up to do something on my system, say they didn't know what was going on and leave and noone else would tell me what to expect next. Remember all that stuff in my driveway etc? Well I pointed it out to one of the guys who came through and he didn't know what it was for so he took it back to Dallas. A month later, a crew showed up from Dallas on a Friday asking for the "stuff" to finish installing. Um...yeah, that stuff is in Dallas! Took another 3 weeks for them to find it and come back. I had to get very involved with understanding the process. I got ahold of everyones emails and cell numbers and had to start getting everyone on the same page. So meanwhile I found out that HOA had approved a design from the previous Solarwells team that had panels on my garage instead of the front of the house. The team confirmed that design was better anyway since my oaks would be covering those panels soon. so the reissued another design that mirrored the one done previously..and used the HOA approval that I ALREADY HAD FROM JANUARY...and the whole confused, unmanaged install process started all over again where they relocated my panels. In the process, they patched my roof and its horrible. This is still an open issue. It took until end of Aug for a PTO to come. But I JUST got an email from Sunnova that my PTO came through and my system was in place. JUST. The installers pretty jacked up the rest of my roof as well. Insurance declined fixing it. And this is the short version of the story. Can't spend the time to put everything in here cause I have a job. Thanks for reading :). The End.

Jan 09, 2020

Hello Robin, We are sorry you had to go through this ordeal. This is not a typical Sunnova Experience. One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you within 1-2 Business hours. ^MO

Joyce Waltz

January 9th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One evening there was a knock at our front door and a young man was asking if he could speak with us about solar panels. At first we didn’t really want to speak to him because we had a bad experience from another company. But we let him come in and he walked us through his program with Sunnova. We had our solar panels installed, And went online before the end of the year. I would highly recommend this company.

Jan 09, 2020

Hello Joyce, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

JAMES BUCCI

January 9th, 2020 New Haven, CT

clean energy free installation,including solar panels and electrical hook up. On your electric bill ,all those charges listed below your actual usage disappears all except the energy charge which is usually $12.00 Clean energy for a lot less money.

Jan 09, 2020

Hello James, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Angie

January 8th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst company ever! My ceiling was damaged because of the installation. Around 5 years have passed and no one has responded to my requests. Worst part, you can’t get out of the miserable contract.

Jan 08, 2020

Good morning Angie, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^MP

Fred G

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent work done in a timely manner, the team was professional and left work area clean and organized after each days work. Product functions as promised. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Fred G, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^OA

Talley

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We appreciated the financing arrangement included - that was a big draw. But I got confused by suddenly dealing with Current Home; I didn't understand who that was. Then someone else came to do installation. Current Home set uip an appointment, the installer came on a different day and time. It got very confusing; I was not kept informed of what was going on, by whom, or when. I was not happy.

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Talley, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^OA

Susan Turner

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did a good job installing my solars and explained everything to me

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Susan Turner, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^OA

Kay

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best sales person...Marshal T! Explained everything but wasn't pushy at all.

Hello Kay, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^OA

Michael Messore

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HAd contacted local rep after installation wit a concern and never got a response. Also one man came to follow up after the installation and said he found a minor problem that he said would be addressed. when the crew came they said they couldn't find anything wrong. no explanation was ever given.

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Michael Messore, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^OA

Jorge & Margee L

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are happy with the product; however, there were issues with their customer service. They arrived at our house multiple times for service calls without notice. This was inconvenient to both us and the Sunnova technician, who was only doing what he was told. In spite of our complaints it happened at least 3 times.

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Jorge & Margee L, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^OA

JAVIER

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company Has provided good customer service in answering questions and concerns. The contractual documentation was easily accessible.

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Javier, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^OA

Efrain Santiago

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service and comunication. All crew members are A +.

Paula Simpkins

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because of my contact person Lisa. Whenever I contact her she gets right back to me and follows up. _''' % satisfied!

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Paula, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Glenn Schoen

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had other panels before Sunnova added more.When finished they turned on their panels but not the others.

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Glenn Schoen, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. If you could please send us a message to with your System ID/Phone number where we can reach you? One of our Issue Resolutions Specialist will contact you. ^OA

Peter Burboeck

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

David is excellent in follow-up and installation was smooth and very professional

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Peter, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Robert Pedersen

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

work was done quickly, and the PGE bill was reduced one month later.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Robert, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

John McErlain

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were always keeping my best interests as a priority.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello John, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Jeyashanti Crowell

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good customer service. Too soon to tell in other areas but seems organized and reliable

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Jeyashanti, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Edward Meyer

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to finish, all professionally done

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Edward, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Odette Messina

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunnova is always in contact and informative they are on point, polite and a pleasure to talk with

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Odette, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Kim Peterson

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Knowledgeable about product. Made sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Kim, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Lyle Nielsen

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great so far customer service has been outstanding

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Lyle, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Pete

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything was pretty typical of the process of getting solar. This is me second time buying solar. Everything happens behind the scenes so to speak and since I haven''t had to contact them because everything has gone pretty smooth. No hassle and everything happens the way it should.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Pete, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Patricia Farley

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are prompy and efficient and answer any and all questions

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Patricia, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Diane Parker

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were all very professional, came and did the job and left. They were prepared.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Diane, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Benjamin Anderson

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The installers were professional, they did an excellent job and kept me informed of their progress. They were expedient, the install is clean and sleek.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Benjamin, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Ken McClenithan

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional very quick to install and explain

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Ken, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Nadine

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They took care of everything, I didnt' have to do anything.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Nadine, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Nathan Eliason

January 7th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The installation went smoothly, and when we had a problem with the inverter, the team was helpful to get the issue resolved.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Nathan, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

Leanne Morgan

January 6th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA

I recently contracted with Infinity Energy to procure solar from Sunnova. Buying the panels was not the right choice for me, but it was available. The sales agent was really patient and great at explaining the process, the installers were timely, and other than awaiting some special order everything went smoothly.

Jan 06, 2020

Hello Leanne Morgan, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words . Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^OA

Michael

January 6th, 2020 Kerman, CA

It was great. I had to wait but I think it is going to be worthy of the time spent.

Jan 06, 2020

Hello Michael, Thank you for your 5-star review feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^OA

Nancy L

January 3rd, 2020 North Providence, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is top notch! They took care of all the details and all I had to do was review the paperwork and sign. The staff was extremely helpful in submitting the proper documents to the city and energy provider for permits and design review. Steve R, our sales rep was thorough and answered all our questions. Ashley D, our account manager was always available to answer any questions and the instillation team was efficient and polite. I highly recommend Sunnova Energy.

Jan 03, 2020

Hello Nancy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Welcome to our Sunnova Family!^MO

JIM & ANN HAASE

January 2nd, 2020 Intercourse, PA

The people are great to work with. They do quality work.

Jan 02, 2020

Hello Jim & Ann, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^MO

brenda marquis

January 2nd, 2020 Wethersfield, CT

At first it seemed too good to be true. We sat down with our Representative Matt from Trinity Solar and he explained the details. We just had our install and were given the okay to turn on our system! The team kept us informed the whole way, letting us know when permits were applied for, gave us our install date, ect. Everything went smoothly. Here we go on our new adventure with Solar Energy!

Jan 02, 2020

Hello Brenda, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^MO

George Ostapow

December 31st, 2019 Fall River, MA

I feel Sunnova is a very professional company that explains everything about solar from the consultation, installation to pulling the switch. I'm hoping to have a good relationship with this. company for future years ahead Thank you GKO

Dec 31, 2019

Hello George, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^MO

Deborah Baskett

December 31st, 2019 Uniondale, NY

Sunnova staff is very informed about the product. The staff will take time to explain everything step-by-step. If there is a snag along the way Kim G, my agent will help you to get things corrected.

Dec 31, 2019

Hello Deborah, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! Thank you^MO

Ryan Mitchell

December 31st, 2019 Tulare, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All is good, but, the communication is not there when the install and process is in motion. A call/email weekly for an update would add the star.

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Ryan, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We use all of our customer comments to better our customer service programs. Welcome to the Sunnova Family!.^MP

Charlene Katz

December 31st, 2019 Bowie, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly and professional business. Someone from the company always kept in touch the entire time until completing the job.

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Charlene, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Dennis & Gail Barrick

December 31st, 2019 Mechanicsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were wonderful to work with, kept us informed every step of way through final completion

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Dennis and Gail, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Kathy wong

December 31st, 2019 Jamaica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They provide a good job ,The service is great,

Kirk

December 31st, 2019 College Point, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and the loan are fast approved.

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Kirk, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Bryan Reynolds

December 31st, 2019 New London, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They was honest about the whole thing. They informed me that you will not save tons of money but you are helping the plant.

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Bryan, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^M

Debbie

December 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called about a problem, and they were here the next day.

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Debbie, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Nelson Carvalho

December 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because they are supporting and care about the customer

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Nelson, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

jim chiros

December 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They're great! Good knowledgable people who can explain everything - even to an idiot like me. East to work with. A altogether pleasant experience.

Dec 31, 2019

Good Morning Jim, Thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP