Sunnova

9.7

Antonio Robinson

I truly enjoyed my experience because my representative provided detailed explanations and support during and after the installation of my panels.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Antonio! Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Jay W

Outstanding customer service with qualified and experienced technicians who provide quality workmanship and respect of property.

Reply from Sunnova

Jay W, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

Yisroel Meir Silver

I was an able to get great service and professional support with a great price. Doesn’t usually go hand in hand but with Sunnova it does!

Reply from Sunnova

Yisroel Meir Silver, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

lesley hewitt

Everyone we dealt with was very professional and available to answer any questions we had. would highly recommend this company

Reply from Sunnova

lesley hewitt, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

alex desmarais

I love the system Very efficient and saves me a lot of money by not having to pay our local electric company they actually pay me!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Alex, thank you for your 5-star rating! We're honored to have you as a valued member of the Sunnova community!

Vinnie

Great overall expeirience with everyone I came in contact with at Sunnova. Helpful and polite and super insiteful. Answer all my questions.

2 months ago Edited March 21, 2024

Reply from Sunnova

Hello, Vinnie. We appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you received excellent service and a positive experience from our team.

Godofredo Rodriguez

Sunnova was always available when I had problems with the batteries or anything that had to do with the solar equipment.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello! Thank you for the 5-star rating regarding our products. We are pleased to have you as part of our Sunnova family!

James Chase

Worth it, no regrets.. and it's only going to increase in value as electricity rates go up and our Sunnova payments stay the same

Reply from Sunnova

James Chase, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

Britney Ricci

We have been so happy with Sunnova. Smooth process and we haven’t paid an electric bill since the month after installation!

Reply from Sunnova

Britney Ricci, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

Aaron Lucero

Quick and easy to work with. My system has been working flawlessly for years and when I move I will get another system right away.

Reply from Sunnova

Aaron Lucero, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

Natasha Bordeaux

Sunnova did a great job with our install, we didn’t have any issues and if something came up they fixed it right away.

Reply from Sunnova

Natasha Bordeaux, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding our service! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear your feedback.

Alex Stone

Sunnova made going Solar easy in 2024. I can see my generation in the app in real time and it keeps history for me to conveniently view and compare.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Alex Stone! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

Maria Rodriguez

The product is excellent! It brings some peace of mind in times of need. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Maria Rodriguez! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family!

Nelson Rodz

It's the most efficient sistem right now. The customer service it's the fastest and effective way to answer all you're questions!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Nelson Rodz! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

David Morales

So no is a very good company especially financing solar plaques extended warranties and gives a lot of information mostly to the customer

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, David Morales! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

Macdy Mac Gregor

efficiency and productivity. I have an advisor who guided me through the entire process and is always there for any questions.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Macdy Mac Gregor! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

Allan Keitt

Great customer service! They delivered the system as promised and the system works perfectly! Go Solar and get it through Sunnova!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your message, Allan Keitt. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of our process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses!

kay lehman

The sales man worked with me to make the unit so I could afford it. The install was done within a couple of days. And everything is great!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Kay Lehman! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

Mark Kiesling

Workmanship is above my expectations Very clean install, highly recommend, Fast install, passed all inspections on first appointment

Reply from Sunnova

Dear Mark, we appreciate the positive feedback. We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for.

Mar. 20th, 2024

John Bachman Ocala, FL

We have been experiencing quite a bit of savings since activation of of Sunnova solar system , and hope to continue doing so!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello John! Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your journey with us. We are pleased to have you as part of the Sunnova family!

Mar. 18th, 2024

L Kelley Sonoma, CA

Your crew showed up on time performed the service needed, explained what they did and why. Very professional grade service

Reply from Sunnova

Hello L Kelley, welcome to the Sunnova Family! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition to solar, and we're delighted to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment to excellence. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Mar. 11th, 2024

Maria Tirado

My system is two years old. I haven't had any problems. I'm not worried about the power going out or bill increases. Excellent.

2 months ago Edited March 22, 2024

Reply from Sunnova

Maria Tirado thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We're thrilled that you've made the decision to embrace solar energy and become a part of our mission to Power Energy Independence™. We're excited to have you as part of the Sunnova family!

Dan Desrosiers

Great to work with. I had a tree fall and damage one of my panels. They came out and replaced the panel at no cost to me.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Dan Desrosiers, welcome to the Sunnova Family! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition to solar, and we're delighted to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment to excellence. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Mar. 4th, 2024

Bob Whiffen

Process moved along well and communications along the way were excellent. System was just turned on so we will see if the anticipated benefit is realized.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Eladio O Infante, welcome to the Sunnova Family! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition to solar, and we're delighted to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment to excellence. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Feb. 18th, 2024

Lewis Edge Johns Island, SC

Repair installation was done professionally by competent technicians. I would have preferred to have had the work done much sooner, so my solar would been restored in less than 30 days.

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Lewis Edge, thank you for your 4-star review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback as it helps us provide faster, more reliable service. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Feb. 9th, 2024

Zackary Bozarth

Going solar was easy going with the help of this great and fantastic company!! People were nice to chat with and broke down what I needed to know to switch!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Zackary Bozarth, thank you for your positive feedback! We're incredibly excited that you've decided to go solar and join us in our mission to Power Energy Independence™. Your choice to harness the power of the sun showcases your commitment to a cleaner and more sustainable future. We're honored to have you as a valued member of the Sunnova community!

Feb. 6th, 2024

Linda Benigno

I still didn’t get the panels for the roof , no word on when I will get them

Reply from Sunnova

Greetings Linda. Thank you for contacting Sunnova! We hope to contact you soon to provide you with an update regarding your system. Thank you for your patience!

May. 24th, 2024

Glorymar Sanchez Velazquez

They were very detailed while explaining the process of installation and how everything would run after the instalation was completed. Overall excellent customer service.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello, Glorymar. We appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you received excellent service and a positive experience. Our goals are to be the best business, offer excellent customer service, and be a pleasure to work with.

Mar. 30th, 2024

Bruno Fernandez

The company was very helpful since the beginning of my system project, since them I've been helped whenever I need help with,and they are very ease to deal with.

Reply from Sunnova

We appreciate your review, Bruno We aim to ensure you comprehend each step of our procedure completely. Your comments and participation are crucial in enabling us to provide energy-saving solutions to more homes. Your assistance is much appreciated!

Mar. 30th, 2024

James Howland

I like that the installation was at no cost to me and the reasonable monthly charge is debited from my checking account automatically. It makes managing so easy.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello James! Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

René Santiago

Excellent service, they treated me with respect and were very knowledgeable with the system and services. They gave me confidence on their service and product

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Rene Santiago! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

Nelson Ruiz

I received quality attention and exceptional service when dealing with the sales team and field technicians. I’m very satisfied with the service I’ve received so far!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Nelson Ruiz! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

jodie redmon Robinson, IL

The guys installing them were very friendly and informative. The lady on the phone was always friendly and informative. I'm not sure where Michael C comes in but he was great as well! Thank you all so much!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello jodie redmon, welcome to the Sunnova Family! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works to ensure a seamless transition to solar & we're delighted to hear about your experience. Thanks for the positive feedback. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Jan. 12th, 2024

Cindy Ephrata, PA

This was the most worry free experience I’ve ever had.. From our initial conversations through the installation and emails from our concierge letting us know what to expect next, we can’t thank enough.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Cindy welcome to the Sunnova Family! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition to solar, and we're delighted to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment to excellence. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Jan. 8th, 2024

Robert Deshaies Fort Lauderdale, FL

I feel good about installing solar panels. However, I don't know how much we're saving yet. Because it was just recently installed and that field just came and put a meter end.

4 months ago Edited January 1, 2024

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Robert Deshaies, thank you for your review. We appreciate you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses!

Susan Jones North Las Vegas, NV

Always kept me in the loop on progress. All workmen were professional and pleasant, and answered my questions about the system. Thank you for a job well done and in a timely manner 🫶🏼👍

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Susan Jones, thank you for your review. We appreciate you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses!

Kimberly Rimington Temple, TX

It has been frustrating working with them to get solar because we had to fight the steps happening at every point. Things didn't get done without us calling and even talking about having our system removed before it was fully installed over the 6 months before it was finally completed. We have also had techs from Lgcy come multiple times and have cause multiple days without power because either they didn't do it right or then sent someone out and they broke it. I'm stuck with the system at this point because of how expensive it is to have them take it back, but I wish I went with a different company who has better customer service and I wouldn't have to make them do their jobs. Every now and then we did get someone who was helpful, but it wasn't until I complained that I got someone who would help the situation.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello, Kimberly Rimington. We appreciate your additional feedback. We are committed to providing the best customer service possible and take your concerns seriously. Could you provide your system ID and name to [email protected] so we can address your concerns?

Carlos Alexis Figueroa Bobe

Sunnova has been the financing medium that has allowed me to acquire a solar system for our home. I recommend Sunnova for the quality and guarantees it offers to solar system customers in Puerto Rico.

5 months ago Edited January 1, 2024

Reply from Sunnova

Carlos Alexi Figueroa Bobe, thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We're thrilled that you've made the decision to embrace solar energy and become a part of our mission to Power Energy Independence™. We're excited to have you as part of the Sunnova family!

Subodh Pandey Dublin, CA

The system has been up and running right after we moved to the new home. There was no followup needed. I look forward working with Sunnova to realize the benefits and the other services they offer.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Subodh Pandey, welcome to the Sunnova Family! We're thrilled to have you on board. Our team works tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition to solar, and we're delighted to hear that your experience aligns with our commitment to excellence. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Marlin Good Lebanon, PA

From initial contact through installation completion with both the installer, Trinity Solar, and Sunova, we were always kept informed and impressed with the professional and courteous service!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are honored to know that your experience aligns with our commitment. We are here to ensure that your solar journey is nothing short of exceptional. Welcome aboard!

Nick Garcia Bayside, CA

Excellent customer service via text message which made the process easier to manage on my end. High quality hardware and installation which immediately passed my county's inspection.

Mike Kirby Bonita Springs, FL

The system that was engineered and installed is what was promised from the sales team. It was installed and completed as scheduled. And, it is producing the amount of electric that it was designed for.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Mike! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Timothy Bowman

The level of professionalism from the sales marketing to solar product installation was fantastic! Thorough cleanup and courteous interaction everyday of the installation process could not have asked for a better process.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Timothy! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Judy Jaco Columbia, IL

After we leased our Solar Panels everything was done in a timely matter and our salesman Thomas was very helpful to us always checking to see if everything was going the way it should.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Judy! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Luis Domenech Sepulveda

Sunnova has always been there for me. When I’ve had any problems it has always been very easy to contact them and they respond promptly. I’ve actually never had any negative experience with them.

5 months ago Edited March 21, 2024

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Luis Domenech Sepulveda! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family!

bonita parker

Sunnova offers a great product with excellent installation services. I felt very supported throughout the entire process and all of my questions were answered quickly and completely.

Danny Piscataway, NJ

Since I installed my solar panels I have saved on electricity, it's the best thing I have done for my house. I can't deny that I had other quotes, but Sunnova was the best price and service. Recommended 100%

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Danny, thank you for your review. We appreciate you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving powerhouses!

Anitza Villalobos

It's almost 4 years. There is not any problems with the system. During pandemic year where kids have to do homeschooling it was a blessing. We always had power for internet connection and for cooking.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Anitza! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

George Tommila Manchester, NH

Law (rep's name) kept all appointments, answered all questions, including emailed and texted. Their installation crew was efficent, accomodating and appreciative of my input. Follow ups have been positive.

Heather Carroll Elizabethtown, PA

We are so pleased with our solar panels. The whole process from start to finish was smooth. We are saving so much money each month! We recommend Trinity Solar to anyone looking for a solar option.