Sunnova is a different kind of power company, which is reflected in its business strategy.

The company partners with the best and brightest solar experts in the areas it serves to provide customers nationwide with low-cost, worry-free solar power while supporting the local economy.

So, when you choose Sunnova, you’re not only choosing to lower your energy costs for 25 years -- you’re also making a decision that’s good for your community and the environment. And that’s a choice everybody can live with.

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options for customers to choose from.

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than most power bills. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Sunnova is currently available in the following 19 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar companies.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for PPAs, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

Sunnova's lease options do not include a buyout option for customers, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova is available in several states and offers a variety of financing options and moving options.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases.

View Best Solar Companies

3.8

Linda Verrecchia

June 27th, 2019 Cape May, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My system was installed in August but did not go on line until December four years ago. My home is less than 700 sqf but the system was too small. My electric bills were higher than ever and when I called to complain they said they could install additional panels but it would be considered a second system and I would have to pay another monthly leasing fee. On top of high electric bills the leasing fee increases every year! I am paying $300 to the electric company and a leasing fee on top of that!! My advice would be to buy your solar system outright (it will pay for itself) or lease from a company that has a pay off option and/or a shorter term lease!

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Linda Verrecchia. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not the typical Sunnova experience, our drive is to make solar hassle-free by being attentive when explaining the product to our customers. Can you send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? ^OA

Anthony Hamboyan

June 27th, 2019 Burlington, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not a happy customer at all. My spouse and I have literally spent ( me) a half an hour on the phone just trying to talk to anyone to no avail. My wife called today and was on hold for approximately one hour again could not talk to anyone. Here’s the sad part, we need to change the payment arrangements in your favor so you get paid correctly, yet we cannot reach anyone. We are not happy at all. Payment will cease shortly unless you folks initiate a call immediately.

Jun 27, 2019

Hello Anthony Hamboyan , We are very sorry to hear about your experience with your Customer Service issue. We'll escalate your note to the appropriate department. Can you send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? ^OA

Waltg

June 27th, 2019 Stockton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the past week or so now I’ve been trying to get in contact with them about my bill. Seems like when I call it says there busy and I could wait on the phone or press 1 for someone to call me back. I’ve done both and still no response. So my question is I get an email stating I’m enrolled in the auto pay and every month on such n such date it’s going to be taken out my bank account. It still hasn’t been taken out. Then like I stated I call customer service and there’s nobody there to answer my call. My solar came with the house when I bought it. Had I known I was going to be dealing with B.S I wouldn’t had agreed to it 😡😡.

Jun 27, 2019

Hello Waltg , We are very sorry to hear about your experience with your Customer Service issue. We'll escalate your note to the appropriate department. Can you send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? ^OA

Guillermo Ramirez

June 27th, 2019 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ive had a few leaks after the panels were put on. I called sunnova and they refuse to help me out even when the leaks are right under my pabels. .....

Jun 27, 2019

Hello Guillermo Ramirez, we are here to help. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank You. ^OA

David

June 27th, 2019 El Paso, TX

Not helpful at all. Very deceiving company and vendors. No real savings going solar. They get their money, vendors get their money and you are stuck in a 20+ contract with no savings as they promised

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback David. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not the typical Sunnova experience, our drive is to make solar hassle-free by being attentive when explaining the product to our customers.. Can you send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? ^OA

Mike

June 25th, 2019 West Hartford, CT

Very good communication. If you call and leave a message they call you back within an appropriate period of time. Overall the process was painless on our end because of their customer support.

Jun 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your story Mike! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join un on our mission to provide energy independence! ^OA

Lulu Rockett

June 25th, 2019 Fall River, MA

Everyone who works for Sunnova is ready, willing, and able to help with any question and concern I may have had along the way. From the first agent to the call center to the technicians.

Jun 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your story Lulu Rockett ! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join un on our mission to provide energy independence!

Kyle L.

June 25th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX

Great, ran into some snags along the way but very punctual with communication and always had the answer to keep it moving. System is up and running and working great, couldn't be happier! Thank you.

Jun 25, 2019

Hello Kyle L, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thanks, you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family!

Thomas Papperman

June 25th, 2019 Woodbine, NJ

Sunnova was very good about getting the paperwork done and getting the system installed. Times of up to 2 weeks internally for paperwork to be generated and or reviewed before going to the next department added weeks to the process and I do not feel that Sunnova was upfront with me about that . Therefore my expectations were that my solar would have been up and running much sooner.

Jun 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your story Thomas Papperman ! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence!

Smith

June 21st, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Run, don't walk away from this company! They don't tell you how they are going to install your panels in a way that prevents you from doing any normal maintenance on your roof and how they are going to gouge you when you need your panels moved. $6000 to move panels on a house that's less than 1100 sq. ft. That erases all your savings and far more! Customer service is the WORST! Never call back. Horrible!

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Smith, we are here to help. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank You. ^OA

LP

June 21st, 2019 Montgomery Village, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

1. Got connected May 1, 2019. So far, underwhelming production rates even in the high summer season - we are not even making the promised yearly average. "Winter is coming " and we will produce much less and consume more, which is looking really bad and expensive. The "guaranteed" rates are quite low, 15% below what was calculated by contract. It's like the casino always wins - all the deficits will be on the customer's expense. I wonder if anyone ever gets 15% more than it was promised?? 2. Sunnova has problems with website that does not show correct production for the whole month (June). I've been told that the problem involves "select" accounts, obviously, our account is one of them. No information on their website that something is wrong and they are working on it. So, the production is mediocre and now we don't even know exactly how much was produced. SolarEdge does not show any data for the last several days either because it is based on Sunnova data. The company says - "we are working on it, will fix the problem within 2 weeks!!". They don't plan to provide any compensation for any inconvenience it is causing to the affected accounts. 3. The contract is actually worse than timeshare - you have to sign up for a deal for 25 years without knowing much about it and without any possibility to modify or get out of it. They pressure you to sign everything immediately, which does not give a lot of time to read through and understand this "guaranteed" production that is also decreasing each year. So, the production need was underestimated- minus 15% of uncompensated margin, minus 0.5% decreased production each year. In year 1 - 15%, in year 10 - 20% and year 25 - 25% of underproduction from the initial estimated contract amount will not be compensated, with the same monthly payments. It is OK if it works but in case of any problems, poor performance and quality of service - the customer is screwed!! This is exactly the timeshare sales methods and should be investigated as such by consumer protection agencies.

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Christine M. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not the typical Sunnova experience, our drive is to make solar hassle-free by being attentive when explaining the product to our customers.. Can you send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? ^OA

Danny

June 21st, 2019 Bakersfield, CA

Great company with strong leadership! There programs make a lot of sense vs other solar companies.

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Danny, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.^OA

Debbie Boyd

June 21st, 2019 Penns Grove, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very frustrating. They will answer questions that you can think to ask, but they are not up front with all the info you need. They charge too big of a fee to process your payments when you dont pay with their preferred automatic payment system. And they did try to take an automated paymdnt from my bank account even after that payment option was stopped. They dont help with getting your solar system up and going to your own benefit, (took 6+ months to finally get the work done for the net meter, in that time your utility company is reaping all the benefits of the solar power that you are collecting). I was told that our system would cover 110% of our average monthly bill, which it might, but not sure yet as we have only been collecting power for 10 months so far, but the system its self is costing me 90% of what that utility budget would be. Way too much hassle overall to only have a savings of 10%. If their business partner is Trinity Solar, quickly RUN THE OTHER WAY! I would never do business with either company ever again, nor would i recommend either company, even if they were to put the solar up for free AND pay me to use it. I must say that David is one of their more patient, knowledgable and understanding employees.

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Christine M. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not the typical Sunnova experience, our drive is to make solar hassle-free by being attentive when explaining the product to our customers. Can you please send me a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? One of our specialist will contact you soon to help get this issue resolved. ^OA

Lenhoyt

June 21st, 2019 Methuen, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We purchased our home in August 2017 and assumed the Sunnova lease with 23 years remaining. We’ve been satisfied with our system production, which generated enough credit with National Grid to carry us through last winter in the northeast with no electric bill and reasonable lease payments. But our system stopped working around April first. I didn’t realize it until early June because we were drawing down credits and I wasn’t paying attention. I called Sunnova and was told they knew I had a problem and there has been a ticket open since April 17th!! I’ve since emailed them twice and got a single response saying a technician will be contacting me. They’ve known I’ve been down and have had a job ticket open for two months and no one has contacted me! Two stars for system performance, but very disappointed in customer service.

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Lenhoyt, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry you had to go through this ordeal. We do appreciate your patience. We were able to locate your account, one of our agents will contact you soon to help get this issue resolved. Thank you ^MO

alba e acuna

June 20th, 2019

happy that everything came as expected miss kim is very helpful

Jun 21, 2019

Good morning Alba, Thank you for your positive feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family!. ^MP

Janet Paterson

June 20th, 2019 Gilroy, CA

All of my experiences with Sunnova representatives was great. The installers were non intrustive and always friendly and professional. I am not giving it a 5 star rating as I do not know yet if I will be happy with the solar experience as far as working in my house. I am glad to be a problem solver in choosing solar rather than a problem maker in continuing to use only fossil fuels.

Jun 20, 2019

Thank you Janet Paterson ! We aim to provide the best customer experience, and we are constantly working to make our installation process as hassle free as possible. Welcome to Sunnova Family!^OA

LaLory

June 18th, 2019 West Covina, CA

The sales agent was wonderful and explained the entire process to me various times. He was also available to take may calls at any time and was good about returning my calls. When the installation began...I could not get any responses and Sunnova and the process is still ongoing even though I have already received Permission to Operate from my electrical company. On a side note, the technician that came out to install our system was wonderful & informative as well. For a company that doesn't seem to be able to get things done in a timely manner, they certainly do hire great representatives!

Jun 18, 2019

Hello Lalory, I apologize that this was your experience with Sunnova. Thank you for your feedback. Our aim is to provide a customer experience that meets your expectations. We are sorry to hear that this was not the case. Thank you!^MO

Emmanuel Rosado

June 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunnova installed my solar system in 2015, it has operated well and they repaired the hurricane damage in December 2017 after hurricane Maria. Because of the lack of a reliable grid I have added a battery backup pack which should be installed in the next 30-60 days.

Jun 18, 2019

Hello Emmanuel, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.^MO

Debbie Clark

June 12th, 2019 Mifflintown, PA

Overall it was a good experience but someone didn’t submit the correct paperwork for the final inspection and that pushed back my start date of completion.

Jun 12, 2019

Hello Debbie, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!^MO

Steven P.

June 12th, 2019 Deer Park, NY

Matt knew my odd circumstances and spent time with me anyway

Jun 13, 2019

Hello Steven P, Thank you for your positive feedback and Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Sandy G

June 12th, 2019 Enfield, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pleasant experience. Hold time was minimal. Questions answered quickly.

Jun 12, 2019

Hello Sandy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.^MO

Tamela Carmouche

June 3rd, 2019 San Jacinto, CA

The biggest problem I've have with dealing with the company was a lack of communication. Through this whole process, I had to continuously call them to get updates and the status of my installations. They need extensive training in customer service.

Jun 04, 2019

Hello Tamela Carmouche, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? Someone will reach out to on the next business day. ^MP

DShow

June 3rd, 2019 Richmond, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunnova provides a great service and product. I had some questions they were able to help and assist in a timely and professional manner. Best of all I am saving money on by energy bills and helping the planet.

Jun 04, 2019

Hello Dshow, we work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free. We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MP

Laura carranza

May 29th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My power bill are more higher then use to !

May 29, 2019

Hello Laura Carranza, we are here to help. Can you please send us a private message or email with your system ID and phone number where we can reach you? We'll look into this right away. Thank you^MP

Jessi Kennedy

May 24th, 2019 Livermore, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Install of the system from V3/Sunnova went fast and easy. However, once I got the go-ahead from PG&E to operate, it worked for a day, then I guess it stopped. I had no idea and it took Sunnova 4 weeks to contact V3. Customer service at Sunnova was completely lacking and all I got was that the development team was fixing bugs with the app. I got it working again, but a day later it stopped transmitting data, but still generating power. Billing.. I have no idea what is going on. As of now, if I were to get solar panels again, I'd go elsewhere. The only reason I'm giving 2 stars instead of 1 is the install and set-up was good.

May 24, 2019

Hello Jessi Kennedy, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not a typical Sunnova Experience, we do appreciate your patience and one of our Sunnova agents will contact you soon to get this issue resolved. Thank you^MP

Nancy Rupert

May 24th, 2019 Stonington, CT

Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful and fast. Enjoyable experience.

May 24, 2019

Hello Nancy Rupert we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you^MP

Douglas Thomsen

May 24th, 2019 Shingle Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish it were possible to give less than a star rating. We have had Sunnova Solar for 5 years and have had nothing but trouble. Not only does the system under perform but the customer service is appalling. My honest opinion is that the company from the top down is only concerned about money and each customer is seen as an inconvenience. In trying to accomplish a very easy task, I have spent no less than 2 hours on hold today.

May 24, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Douglas Thomsen. We are very sorry to hear about you had to go through this ordeal. We do appreciate your patience and one of our agents will contact you soon to help get this issue resolve. Thank you^MP

Ons gezin

May 24th, 2019 Valley Stream, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the first meeting on we have been pleased with Sunnova. The representative was knowledgeable. I had done my homework and had a list with 30 questions (with answers ) and he knew all the answers. They took care of the permit, all went smooth. The installation went smooth. We needed a new fuse box and they took care of that. Follow up was great. I called last Sunday with a question and they took promptly care of it.

May 24, 2019

Thank you Ons Gezin! We aim to provide the best customer experience, and we are constantly working to make our installation process as hassle free as possible. Welcome to Sunnova Family!^MP

walter alameda

May 24th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Poor service ..the sistema not produce the estimaré ...the ppa is adsurde

May 24, 2019

Good Afternoon Walter, Upon reviewing your account I do see we have tried to address your concerns on several occasions and your system is producing as expected. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at 1-855-277-6379 Thank you^MP

Holly

May 22nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall great service. We are still having a problem with one of the boxes.

May 22, 2019

Good Afternoon Holly, Thank you for reaching out, Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer service experience we value your feedback and will use it to improve. Please feel free to send me a private message or an email to with your contact information and we would have our specialist reach out to you shortly. Thank you^MP

Gina wrogg

May 17th, 2019 Oakville, CT

The staff at Sunnova were professional at all times. I got the pleasure to talk to a few of the staff. They answered all my questions. Great job.

May 17, 2019

Hello Gina, thank you for being a valued customer. Our goal is to provide world class customer service, and your feedback is priceless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction. Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MO

John Kinworthy

May 17th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Very knowledgeable sales professional, Clem neat very efficient installers (I’m a general contractor) very important to me, no $ out of my pocket for entire installation!!!!! Meter now runs backwards!!!!

May 17, 2019

Hello John, thank you for being a valued customer. Your feedback is priceless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction. Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MO

Claudia Ogilvie

May 14th, 2019 Pittsfield, MA

The nicest group of people at every step of this process.

May 14, 2019

Hello Claudia, we value your positive review. Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^KM

Marie Socci

May 13th, 2019 Linden, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

this has been a nightmare!!!! We were promised huge savings, and an easy answer for resolution in the event we were to sell our home. We were told that we could have the buyers assume the lease, move the system to our new home, or have the panels removed and returned to Sunnova at no cost to us. Instead the buyers cannot see the savings, nor can I as I have contacted PSEG to determine what my monthly electric bill would be and low and behold it would be less than the solar bill!! I was told I could not move the system to my new home because it is in a different utility zone .(JCPL . who we have called and they said they deal with all solar companies.) And finally Sunnova will not remove the panels and insist I signed the agreement knowing this. Contrary to what the salesperson told us. So if I want to sell my home they tell me I have to pay off the remaining lease and then give the panels back!!! Thats $79,000 for nothing. On top of that I am generating more power than I am using and not getting financial compensation. i am at my wits end . If I could give zero stars I would.. I have called repeatedly to speak to a supervisor and have yet to hear from one. This is the biggest scam out there

Eliezer

May 10th, 2019 Bay Shore, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The agent I last spoke with confirming the transfer was polite and concise. But my overall experience with Sunnova as a whole is average. I called on more than one occasion and never received a call back, even after leaving voice messages.

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Eliezer . We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not the typical Sunnova experience, our drive is to make solar hassle-free by being attentive when explaining the product to our customers.. Can you please send me your system ID and a phone number where we can reach you? We will look into this right away. Thank You. ^OA

Richard Chimenti

May 9th, 2019 Yaphank, NY

From beginning to date, we have had a great experience. From the sales to the installation everything has been top notch. I have recommended Sunova to many of my friends.

May 09, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Richard Chimenti, we value your positive feedback. Our goal is to provide world class customer service, and your feedback is priceless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction. Welcome to the Sunnova Family!^OA

Christian Carlo

May 2nd, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible! My solar system was installed in January and it took 4 months to start working. Installation on the wall looks horrible stickers everywhere and pipes everywhere. My neighbor installed a solar system with another company and his installation looks so much better than mine. I will never tell friends or family about you guys . You guys been so irresponsible I regret doing this with you guys.

May 02, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Christian, we are sorry to hear your installation experience does not reflect what we strive for. We 'll escalate your note to the appropriate department. ^KM

Michael Garrity

May 2nd, 2019 Cumberland, RI

Everyone from Sunnova and Trinity was very friendly. They explained everything from the time we met to the time they finished. They were very professional and there work was neat and clean. I would recommend them to anyone who is considering Solar. Thank you.

May 02, 2019

Hello Michael, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback. ^KM

Avalon R

April 29th, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Spectacular job. Customer service was first rate-thanks to Mrs. Catherine-super professionalism. I started out for information only and ended up a proud home solar owner. Win win all the way with this investment - take it from a Veteran!

Apr 29, 2019

Hello Avalon R., we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make sure you understand every part of the process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy saving powerhouses! ^MO

Scott L

April 29th, 2019 Cassville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I Purchased a home that had a Sunova system installed before we bought and I assumed the lease . It has been three years since we purchased a home and we now need a new roof and when I contacted Synovus I was told the cost of removing the panels and putting them back up is over $4000 ! That is going to make my roof replacement a $12-$15,000 proposition not counting gutters , which have been damaged by snow sliding off the solar panels. I almost wish I hadn’t purchased this home

Apr 29, 2019

Hello Scott L., thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Sunnova. We do appreciate your business. Would you please provide a contact number where we can reach you via private message? You can also send your information to and one of our Resolution Specialists will contact you shortly. We can only improve by knowing what our areas of opportunity are for improvement. ^MO

Jim

April 25th, 2019 Cherry Hill, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our initial contractor who is no longer associated with Sunnova greatly overestimated our production. Our lease agreement with Sunnova has a guarantee that production will reach at lease 80% of the projected Kwh per year. Sunnova realized that we were not producing as much electricity as was originally estimated. They had two microinverter replaced and lowered our lease payments. Now we are producing enough electricity to cover the lease payments as well as reducing our electric bill significantly.

Apr 25, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Jim and sharing this positive feedback. It is great to have you as part of our Sunnova Family! ^KM

Caren Foisie & Ron Wieners

April 22nd, 2019 Agawam, MA

While we've just begun our relationship with Sunnova, the presentation by Jeff G was outstanding; he was able to answer all of our questions before we had asked them, and made us completely comfortable with the process. The staff in the Trinity Solar offices were also very helpful in communicating where we were in the process.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Caren, we appreciate your positive review. Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^MO

Nora Weed

April 19th, 2019 Sandy, TX

This has been a lengthy process and I appreciate how Sunnova has kept me informed of the process and what to expect next.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for the note, Nora. We are thrilled that your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^MO

Rosemary L Farber

April 18th, 2019 Macungie, PA

So far, I have had my solar panels installed and solar service started. And all has gone well. I have been informed of everything that was happening and what was expected to happen.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Rosemary, we appreciate your positive review. Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^KM

Richard Reyes

April 18th, 2019 Meriden, CT

Everyone at Trinity and Sunnova were very professional starting with Jason and the whole crew!! Hopefully I will save money and help the company create energy!

Apr 18, 2019

Hello Richard, we value your positive feedback. Welcome to the Sunnova Family! ^KM

R J Frost

April 18th, 2019 San Juan Capistrano, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Update, still not operational due to lack of timely response. 2months! Man reviewing went on 1 month maternity leave, then his bid went on vacation. Ignored requests for timely change, went ahead eith all inspections, permits..... now they want to treat my very old request like a whole new system instead of just modifying original. Not too happy. One of their representatives did respond quickly to my original post, however the bottom line seems to be unchanged. They will propose change, will see cost add on. Initial change would have been $200 for next size inverter. Looking at previous responses here I also looked at overall production needef, they are low by about 2-3 300watt panels as well as 11.4kw vs 10kw inverters. My experience with Sunova is ongoing at this point. I notified them on installation that the inverter is not optimum for best production. I have a MSEE and now retired. Almost a month later one of their reply was "you have a used inverter, sorry". Still working on settling it. I guess they Don't need good referrals and more business.

Feb 19, 2019

Hello Mr. Frost, I apologize that the equipment was not new, as we would expect. I will have an Issue Resolution Specialist reach out to this Partner and yourself to arrange a resolution. We most definitely want the good referrals and appreciate you reaching out so that we can address your concerns. ^JG

Mildred Ferraro

April 10th, 2019 Catskill, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the very beginning, our initial meeting with Roger W was very informative as well as “no pressure”. Installation day was a VERY cold winter day in upstate NY but the 3 young men who installed our system did an excellent job! We were well informed during the entire process and all of our contacts were very professional. I love going to the app each day as the sun does its job to make our system work! The billing department is very easy to work with.

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you Mildred! We aim to provide the best customer experience and are constantly working to cut down our installation process time. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! ^MO

Trudy

April 10th, 2019 Cheshire, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The representative was awesome. Got me everything I needed on the spot. Definitely an awesome team player

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Trudy. Our goal is to provide an experience that meets your expectations. Welcome to the Sunnova Family!^MO

HILL TERRA

April 9th, 2019 Queen Creek, AZ

This has been one of the easiest transactions we have ever completed. The communication throughout has been tremendous. The work was excellent.

Apr 09, 2019

Hello Hill, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear that your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. ^JG

Allan Morgan

April 9th, 2019 Vincentown, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT GO SOLAR , DO NOT GO SOLAR !!! UNLESS YOU LIKE PAYING TWO ELECTRIC COMPANIES !! YOUR ELECTRIC COST WILL DOUBLE FOR GOING GREEN AND THAT IS NOT HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE... IT IS A LOSING PROPOSITION AND HOME OWNER WILL LOOSE BIG TIME!!!

Apr 09, 2019

Thank you for reaching out, Allan. We are very sorry that this was your experience with Sunnova. This is not the typical Sunnova experience, our drive is to make solar hassle-free by being attentive when explaining the product to our potential customers. We have reviewed your account and found an open case to address your concerns. We will notify your case owner of your feedback and request that they contact you within 24 hours to discuss your concerns. ^JG