Solcius is quickly becoming a leading provider of solar energy in the residential market. The company designs, delivers, installs, and services high quality solar solutions generated by its unique and growing network of dealers and key partners.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
#2 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9
#3 Zenernet chevron_right

The Good

• Warranties
  • Solar Service Payment Options
  • Online Monitoring and System Maintenance Included
  • Quick Installation Time

Warranties

Solcius offers some awesome warranties, including a 20-year equipment warranty and a 10-year workmanship warranty. In the event of an accident or malfunction, your Solcius solar system will be covered.

Solar Service Payment Options

When it comes to paying for the system, Solcius offers Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and leases, as well as options to get a loan through one of its partners.  Solcius will also allow potential customers to purchase a system outright if that's what they would like to do.

A PPA gives customers the chance to go solar without any out-of-pocket expenses while the company takes care of all maintenance or repairs for the life of the contract.  Although you won't own your system when you go solar with a PPA and therefore will not receive any rebates or incentives, you will benefit by receiving reduced electricity bills each month.

Solcius states that it offers monthly, package, and system plans as well.  Zero down payment options and flexible financing options are available, making solar a reality for customers of every budget.

Online Monitoring and System Maintenance Included

Solcius will monitor each customer's system for 90 days after activation to ensure that everything is running smoothly. After that, the company will show the customer how to monitor the system and check production themselves.

Monitoring is available to all customers, regardless of whether they purchased the system or signed into a lease or PPA.

Quick Installation Time

While getting a solar system up and running on your roof can be a long and complicated process, Solcius boasts one of the quickest install times in the industry. The company's average time from paperwork to activation is 66 days.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Solcius only offers its services in 11 states: Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. This relatively small service area limits the number of consumers who have the ability to work with Solcius.

The Bottom Line

If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, Solcius might be a good option for you. The company offers a variety of financing options to fit every customer's needs, as well as several warranties, online monitoring, and quick installation times.

View Best Solar Companies

Michael Lucas

August 23rd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Love my solar system. Very professional crew that did my installation. I highly recommend this company.

Mar 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on going solar!

Daniel Sallee

August 23rd, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Company sent a gentleman out for site survey. First crew came to do installation and and wanted to know where my attic was. House is a flat roof house no attic. They then told me that they did not know how to install on a foam roof and were going to need some one else to come out. Week later 2nd crew arrives wants to know where the attic is. Does sloppy installation. 3rd crew comes out and has to do a complete reinstall.

Mar 29, 2019

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during the process of going solar. We hope we can improve your experience going forward!

Tobin conley

August 23rd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely fantastic. ..best ,hardest workers...great job guys.thank you .

Quyen Thai

August 23rd, 2018 Moreno Valley, CA

Installers are professional and very helpful! They were able to answer my questions! The schedule to install the system is on time!

Narda B.

August 22nd, 2018 Fort Mill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A smooth transaction. Communication with anyone at Solcius Solar was excellent. Everything went well. This was a very good experience. They have a very good team of people that got the job done quickly and everything looks great. Would highly recommend.

LYNN A

August 21st, 2018 Stockton, CA

There was a mix-up in owner's phone number, e-mail, so I, the owner did not always get the message. When we got the name, phone, and e-mail resolved, almost three weeks had passed. Then the solar panel men came, and I had asked for a new roof. They saw the need. But a secretary somewhere told me I did not need one. Finally the roof men came - and when it was time for the second inspection, the roof man said it was done. I said it wasn't and the two signatures were from the first inspection. He (roof man) took the paper work and ladder. Guess who arrived - the inspection man for the second inspection. (No paper work!) - Finally the solar men came after driving 10 hours from San Diego area. They got the panels up in 4 and a half hours- Apparently, there is to be another inspection and EXPLANATION to me how all this equipment works. I have received no message as to when. We started in May? and here I sit waiting. I would like to go on a camping vacation (tent, even though 70yrs.), but I dare not leave. One concern: I was told the solar chips were made in the USA - well the box said MALAYSIA. I believe the whole procedure has been a comedy of errors, misinformation, secretaries running the show. I've been in touch, but this sure has taken a whole summer. LAAG

Mar 29, 2019

Your feedback has been submitted to management for review. We hope we can improve your experience moving forward.

Francisco J Ceja

August 20th, 2018 Suisun, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They where quick and professional, I didn't have to be home they knew what to do

Lucrecia Arredondo

August 20th, 2018 Santa Clara, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like their customer service staff, experienced installers and they assisted me to reconnect panels with a step by step guidance.

jose Lozano

August 17th, 2018 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

system was installed faster than expected and everything has gone smoothly -- We are now seeing the energy savings on our Edison bill

Pat S. Okerson

August 16th, 2018 Fairfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Paperwork, financing and installation went pretty fast; however, communication from the company was very poor. I finally received an email regarding the "final" city inspection and the connectivity of the solar about a month later...all this time, we thought we had active solar. My phone call to the main office was quite disappointing as well as we still have to wait for the City and PGE to make their final inspections and hookup. Totally unacceptable as far as Customer Service.

Aug 16, 2018

We apologize for any lack of communication. This is not typical of the Solcius customer experience. We have designed a series of customer touchpoints in the form of emails, letters, phone calls and more that are meant to keep you updated every step of the way. This is generally the feature that our customers appreciate the most about our company. I'm not sure where the breakdown occurred in your case. I will have a manager review your account to determine what went wrong here. We are glad to here that the process was fast! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Ryan

August 14th, 2018 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There was initially a hiccup on the original install day, but after that everything went smoothly and quickly for the install. The system was up in one day. Solcius took care of all the city permits and Net Metering with SCE. This process from start to finish was very quick and pleasant.

Ivan Hsu

August 8th, 2018 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The system was designed and installed promptly as the sales person said. The turn-on day was little confused incurred $35 late fee for last payment. The customer service lady (Lauren Carr) resolved the issue and the late fee was waived. The system is producing ~19kwh a day during the hot days. It is designed to produce more than enough for my yearly electricity usage, but I have to wait and see when the monthly bills comes in. I am satisfied so far!

Jim Simboli

August 3rd, 2018 Brockport, NY

Great company......great people. Easy to work with and very accommodating..

Cesar Camacho

August 3rd, 2018 Wildomar, CA

The employees, down from the guy walking the streets and knocking on doors handing out fliers all the way to the installers, have been very professional. I have spoken to a few people the past few weeks who are coordinating this install and they all seem very knowledgeable and up to date on the status of my project. I would have given the survey 5 stars, had it not been for the installers knocking on my door 2 days earlier than what I was told was the installation date.

Tahlia Caldera

August 2nd, 2018 Mesa, AZ

Great staff and service! Everything went very soomth and easy for us!!

Adam Walker

July 23rd, 2018 Saratoga Springs, UT

Affordable, sales rep was knowledgable, did exactly what they said they would do. System works great zero issues 2 years in.

Martha Hatcher

July 19th, 2018 Fairfield, CA

This was a great experience and we are so glad we decided to get solar for our home. From the beginning, with the salesman, to the installers...everyone was professional and knowledgeable. Great communication and fast installation.

Dixie Story

July 17th, 2018 North Las Vegas, NV

We are very satisfied with out solar company Solcius so far. There was a little bit of a wait at first then after installed to be approved by the Electric company. They have taken care of all our concerns and been very helpful with questions.

paul sherwood

July 10th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been very impressed with the thoroughness and professionalism of all the people we have worked with.

Fernando Palomo

July 2nd, 2018 Riverside, CA

The workers came on their scheduled time and completed the work on schedule. They were very courteous, and cleaned after themselves. Have no complains at this point. Job very well done.

Julie Minorczyk

June 28th, 2018 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The contractors arrived on time and we're courteous. The work was done within the expected time frame.

Oscar

June 28th, 2018 Sun City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We didn’t have to do hardly anything they took care of everything quickly and efficiently.

Steve

June 28th, 2018 Temecula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Once the docs were signed the process was smooth and easy. Solcius had great communication and kept me informed through the install and inspection process.

Kimberly Belk

June 25th, 2018 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I live in SC and fortunately have lots of sun from which to harness power for my home. My sales person, Grant Y., could not have been more patient with my many questions. I am looking forward to lowering my bills and doing my part to protect our environment. Thank you so much.

Kay Wolfe

June 12th, 2018

I found all of the personnel that sold, installed, inspected to be highly profession and had wonderful personalities dealing with their customers. They took great care in cleaning up after installation and making sure that nothing was damaged.

Jacqueline Alamia

June 5th, 2018 Fontana, CA

From start to finish this has been a very easy and pleasurable experience. The entire sales, office and installation team was very professional and courteous. We were kept informed through the entire process of what was happening and never had to wonder where we were in the process. The installation crew was phenomenal! They left the site clean and even removed an old satellite dish from our roof and hauled it away! Highly recommend this company!

Terence A Weber

June 4th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

From the start of the sales, my sales rep encourage me to get more bids for solar, and by far Solcius beat the other companies by far, the sales rep from the other companies did not like the fact that I knew what I wanted in solar, where I wanted it installed and the offset of the system, T install team of 3 had my system installed in 5 hours

Tanya Yarrington

May 31st, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was skeptical at first about this. The salesman Franklin F. was great. He explained the whole thing and explained our bill wouldn't Disappear totally our roof is not big enough for a full set of panels. He helped us the whole way through. The total loan is $20,000. The panels were installed this week and The power company just needs to inspect the unit and turn it on. I am happy with the whole process and the salesman who answered all my questions even if I asked them more than once.

Kathleen Hadley

May 24th, 2018 Roy, UT

I couldn't believe how fast everything was done, and the best part was Was as Afridi, our sales rep. Normally when it sounds to good to be true it is to good to be true, but I'm telling you this deal was everything that was promised and more, to good to be true? Not anymore, not with Solcius. 100% genuine

Nestor O Ortega Villegas

May 18th, 2018 Sun City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a great choice, working with professional and ethic people, I like the way they follow up from beginning to the end of the process, even after sales. 100% recommended

Donald

May 11th, 2018 Murrieta, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were interested in going solar and set up an appointment with Solcius/My Smart House to get more information. The representative that visited with us was knowledgeable about all aspects of the product, installation, and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We are not “solar experts”, but the information provided was explained in a clear and concise way making the installation process and operation of the system easy to understand. We also liked the aesthetic look of the "black-on-black" panels instead of the common blue colored panels that we see everywhere. We were also presented with quite a selection of attractive incentive bonus gifts; among which were other “smart” options to help lower our utility costs. Haley and Corey were helpful and courteous in answering follow up questions. We appreciate the company being a veteran run company and appreciate the employment opportunities given to those who have served us through the armed forces. We also appreciate the panels being "Made in America".

Natasha Lau-Johnson

May 11th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had a wonderful experience working with Solcius! From the moment when our representative came to our front door to tell us about solar energy and energy saving options, we have had nothing but positive interactions. They are highly recommended! We have not completed installation yet, but I know that we will be very happy with the savings we will see.

Don & Sue Sue Applegate

May 10th, 2018 Altadena, CA

We started by meeting with Nick F. We were evaluated. QuietCool was installed along with insulation. Paint was matched perfectly and you cannot see where holes were drilled. Today Solar was installed. We have been very impressed by the "team". Each player maintained a perfectly clean area and installations went without a hitch.

Stewart Baskin

May 1st, 2018 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company has been a pleasant surprise in that I have been so impressed with everyone who's come out to the house working on our project. Every single member of Solius who has come out here has been an intelligent, friendly person actually dedicated to what they are doing! I have found this remarkable after some recent very unpleasant consumer experiences with other companies. Believe me, this is high praise from me ...lol. I am generally somewhat nervous when undertaking a major project like this, but these guys have been so terrific I haven't had my usual anxieties. (always on time, let me know what they were doing, always friendly and professional). At any rate, if you're considering Solar, you can trust these guys throughout the process. Ask for Mike (sales rep), a terrific young man with a passion for what he's doing. I'd recommend Solcius to anyone. And yes, I am a real customer and this is a real review. lol

George

April 26th, 2018 Murrieta, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

service was as described, promptly showed to their appointment, followed recommend plans and installed very professionally. One one issue, head installer was not too friendly, seemed closed to questions. Maybe a bad day.

Jean Barnett

April 26th, 2018 Murrieta, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was blown away by how fast and how smoothly the installation of my new solar system went - nineteen days! All of the personnel I dealt with from Solcius were extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I never once called to follow up on anything - they were always two steps ahead - they contacted me to keep me informed of the progress of the paperwork and handled everything perfectly. I have been looking at solar systems for several years and did a lot of research online as well. I read that the average installation nation wide takes about 66 days from contract signing to installation completion. The system has 38 panels and I am looking forward to great savings. I am so pleased.

Vincent Pasini

April 19th, 2018 Lancaster, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They installed the panels and the next day we had an ice storm. The solar panels held up and were installed well as there were no leaks.

Chontel hernandez

April 16th, 2018 Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys were super fast at the install and did a great job. Panels look great. Thank you! They offer solar panels and pool thermals and their pricing is a little bit high but I’d rather pay for quality.

E Snead

April 16th, 2018 Lake Elsinore, CA

Excellent! Fast, simple and easy. They have been a service that met my every need. I would definitely recommend them.

Diane Neyman

April 5th, 2018 Temecula, CA

This company has GREAT follow up. The process is seemless to the customer - they do everything. Great experience!

Jussi Galbraith

March 29th, 2018 Sandy, UT

They were fast and friendly from sales all the way through installation.

Moses

March 19th, 2018 Winchester, CA

The installation process was ok. I did not want this thing. Capitalized on my inability to say no.

Ismael Gonzalez

March 15th, 2018 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been in sales over 12 years and I know customer service is a “HUGE PRIORITY” So far... promises made by Sales Rep are not true. Follow up and follow through suck! I had solar installed last month everything went good in the beginning with permits and installation. Panels are not producing energy. I have called 4 times already with them telling me twice they are aware and a tech will come to my house and here I am two weeks in with no one showing. Monday morning March 12 2018 I called again rep said: “someone will be there today or tomorrow morning.” No one showed up! Wife called Tuesday March 13 2018 afternoon and she was told, in two days someone might be there. I am getting to the point to consider legal advice to have them remove all their crap, fix my roof and pay for the legal fees.

Mar 15, 2018

Ismael, we understand your frustration. You shouldn't have to wait weeks to get your panels working. We apologize for the poor communication and slow reaction to this problem. I am going to get someone on this right away to make sure it gets taken care of and find out why it has taken so long.

Mark

March 12th, 2018 Lancaster, NY

The entire install only took about 7 hours with only 3 installers. The workplace was thoroughly cleaned after the installation was completed. The installers didn’t rush to leave after the install and answered all my questions. The install date was changed last minute because of weather so I won’t hold that against them. Everything was communicated and rescheduled for the next day. The original plans had to be modified because of a roof vent but again the new plan was communicated before any changes. Very happy with the install and installers and would recommend Solcius Solar to anyone looking to go green and eliminate electric expenses.

Mar 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on going solar!

Danny McFarland

February 26th, 2018 Depew, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick installation - 2 days. Good communication throughout the process. Sales and service team are readily available at all times.

Robert

January 30th, 2018 Temecula, CA

It was great. I didn’t have to a thing but sign the papers and now I have solar.

Julia

January 4th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A very professional company. The technician Brandon was very knowledgeable on solar and how he could save us money. We would recommend this company to everyone! We also love the awesome Tech package that was included with our Solar for free. The young man that installed our tech package was very polite and helped me set everything up so easily. 100% satisfied, no regrets and I usually do give feedback but I was so happy doing business with them that this is the only way to show my Gratitude.

Alton Stines

November 22nd, 2017 Murrieta, CA

First thing is Solcius is the installer, they are contracted by My Smart House to do the job. Within 2 weeks of signing contract system was installed. took another 3 weeks for inspections and permission to operate. I am writing this 7 months after installation, after 2 months of spring and full summer through October I will pay to SCE what amounts to be about what one months bill would have been without panels. So far I am totally happy with results.

Lucita Woods

November 21st, 2017 Wildomar, CA

The experience was terrific. Everything went so smoothly I was shocked. I thought it would be a hassle but Solcius was so spot on everything their employees did. I will recommend this company to anyone that wants a solar system. Everyone should get one before the electrical company's say that they are loosing way to much money and want to put a stop to solar. Great work Solcius. Many Thanks.

Eric Forseth

November 13th, 2017 Murrieta, CA

The customer service was great. Updates good. Had some problems during installation. Started, didn’t complete then waited several days before returning. Start up and final inspection process excellent.