Sea Bright Solar

Sea Bright Solar

Founded in 2003, Sea Bright Solar is a SunPower Premier Dealer committed to helping consumers in New Jersey, California, and New York save money on their utility bills while also making a positive impact on the environment. Sea Bright designs and installs solar power systems for homeowners and businesses. The company dedicates itself to providing excellent customer service and ensuring that its clients have a helping hand throughout the entire process.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 9.3 8.7 Read Review
#2 8.4 9.3 Read Review
#3 8.2 7.1 Read Review
#49 5.5 9.9 Current

The Good

• Different Payment Plans
  • Options After Lease
  • Excellent Warranties

Different Payment Plans

Sea Bright Solar recognizes that all customers have different needs. For this reason, the company offers both purchase and lease options so that consumers of all financial situations have the opportunity to go solar. Customers who decide to lease have the option to pay as little or as much upfront as they choose, including $0 down. Customized monthly payment plans are available and the lease can be paid off at any time. If customers would prefer to buy a system, cash purchase options are also available.

Options After Lease

After a determined period, customers have the option to renew their lease, purchase the system, or have the panels removed. These offerings give the customer flexibility in their decision making.

Excellent Warranties

Sea Bright Solar understands the importance of long-lasting, properly functioning equipment. When a customer purchases a system, they can have peace of mind knowing the panels are under warranty for 25 years, while the inverter, racks, and installation are under warranty for 10 years. If there is an accident or malfunction during these time frames, Sea Bright Solar will make it right at no cost to you.

The Bad

• Lack of Moving Service Information
  • Limited Coverage

Lack of Moving Service Information

Sea Bright Solar does not provide information on its website detailing the moving options that it offers. It's unclear what the policy is if a customer needs to relocate or have the panels removed to replace their roof while under contract.

Limited Coverage

Currently, Sea Bright Solar only offers its services in New Jersey, New York, and California. Although being a smaller provider does come with its own set of benefits, it also shortens the company's reach and limits the number of customers who can do business with it.

The Bottom Line

Sea Bright Solar has 13 years of experience in the solar industry. The company offers flexible payment options and excellent warranties. However, there is a lack of moving service information on Sea Bright's website and the company only operates in three states.

View Top Rated Companies

9 Sea Bright Solar Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 19th, 2017 Alpharetta, GA

Sea Bright did an excellent job for me. I was under lots of pressure since a couple of leaks were identified in our attic and you can't sell a house with a leaky roof. From customer service to the technicians who uninstall and reinstall of panels, Sea Bright was wonderful. Now we are waiting for rains :-) to make sure there is absolutely no more leaks. Thanks, Ardouin

April 25th, 2017 Staten Island, NY

From the start to the finish of my installation, Sea Bright kept me informed and up to date on every aspect of the job. The day after the panels were installed, we had a huge rainfall. I crawled through my attic and found they hit a rafter with every lag screw and there was not one drop of water to be found. They ran the electrical conduit through my attic and down the side of my house next to the downspout. I had them put all the equipment in my garage and they did a very neat, professional job. No regrets using them and I have no qualms recommending them.

November 2nd, 2016 Ridgewood, NJ

I had Sun Power solar panels installed by Sea Bright Solar two years ago, and I have been impressed with their high efficiency. Furthermore, due to the individualization of their panels they produce electricity even they are partly shaded by trees or clouds. I enjoy the savings of my electricity bill and the income from the sale of my production to whose who wish to purchase my carbon savings. . . . I contacted several companies but I purchased from Sea Bright because the salesman was the most articulate in describing their product and in convincing me of the high quality. They were reasonably rapid in arranging and installing the system. They were also flexible. They agreed to install more panels than originally proposed and waited for me to do some same-day painting before installing the converter. They also installed the pipes containing the wires in a graceful artistic manner balancing out other tubes and wires when they could not be hidden. . . . Finally, I also feel comfortable due to the 25 year warranty on the panels. I won't be around, but I am sure my children will appreciate it.

August 24th, 2016 Staten Island, NY

Sea Bright Solar provided an exceptional service from the first time I contacted them about getting a solar system on my house till getting the system running and getting property tax credit approved in NYC Department of Buildings. My Sales Consultant, Steve Inzerillo, thoroughly explained all the benefits and technical details of solar system installation. He also was very creative in designing the system with optimal number and type of panels to optimize efficiency and return on investment. The system covers 100% of my electric needs and even generates a surplus. All appointments were kept on time and everything was communicated clearly. System installation and deployment was performed as promised by the end of 2015. I can't be happier with the service I received from Sea Bright Solar. In fact, it's one of the most diligent and customer oriented company I've ever dealt with. I highly recommend Sea Bright Solar for high quality and high efficiency solar installations. Clearly they deserve five star plus rating! Thank you Sea Bright Solar for such a great experience!

2 0

August 16th, 2016 New York, NY

Worked with Stephen Inzerillo (917-588-4712) from Sea Bright Solar to get residential solar install on my house. I had worked with Stephen previously in an investment bank for a few years. Stephen was very knowledgeable and up front about different options available. My project was a little more complicated than others, it went thru many iterations before finalizing. Sea Bright solar was very accommodating and responsive. I got my system turned on in June and passed DOB inspection on 8/15. I would recommend Sea Bright solar if you are looking to get solar in NJ/NY area. Overall, very positive experience.

August 15th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed many Solar contractors before deciding to go with Sea Bright Solar. Sea Bright answered all of my many questions with reasonable answers. They offerred me the best deal for a Solar System Lease for my home. They installed professionally and have been in touch with me since the installation to ensure all is running smoothly. They are professional, courteous, and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend them for Solar Panel Installation and Lease.

August 14th, 2016 Staten Island, NY

I had researched Solar for over a year. Other companies would push the idea of solar and promise my savings. My biggest worry was if I was to sell my home with solar. Then I met Steve from Sea Bright Solar. He was the first salesman to listen to what I needed, and not tell me what I needed. I was able to convert my electric panel from two 100 amp boxes to one. Each time I requested this from all of the other solar companies, they always refused to cooperate telling me that the second box was a small bill why bother. Once I signed the contract to lease with Sea Bright Solar, they were great and kept me informed of each step. Any problems or questions I had were answered immediately. The install was great and the electricians were the best I've ever dealt with. No brainer.... Saving a ton, incentives a plus.

August 13th, 2016 Howard Beach, NY

I had been in the market for Solar for a few years and just wasn't happy with what companies I had spoken with, until Sea Bright installed Solar on my block and I was quite impressed with the quality of workmanship they supplied. I then gave them a call and Steve Inzerillo came to my home and within 5 minutes of talking with him I knew I had found the company that I would be using as Steve is The Real Deal, never pressured me with nonsense talk and Complete Honesty. We signed the deal on that day and the process was started. I opted to outright buy instead of rent the system as I thought that was best for me. It went as well as can be being they had to deal with NYCDOB and finally the installation day came. The entire crew were as Professional as can be and beside that they were really cool guys. Everything was in working order then and my life was finally made much better by a system that generates more than I use and have been in the Negative with Con Ed since April. All I can say if you are really interested in going Solar, Sea Bright is the Only company that is capable of supplying high quality Solar Panels and customer service that is simply amazing and just ask for Sarah and you will see what I am talking about Probably the Best decision I have ever made in my life

August 11th, 2016 Westbury, NY

I used Sea bright solar to install solar panels on my house. It went flawlessly. The panels work perfectly and now I save a lot of money on my electric bill, not to mention the tax rebate I received. I highly recommend Steven Inzerillo and Sea Bright Solar.