POWERHOME Solar

Robert doverspike Glen Mills, PA

My install was done in two days. Nearly 3 months later and after having made my first payment, my system is actually doing semi what they said it would do

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Robert, We are pleased to hear that a month after you received PTO from your utility that you are seeing savings with your power bill. Please be aware that in the colder months, your production may not be as high due to the weather changes. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Solutions department for further assistance. As always, thank you for your feedback, Robert. Thank you!

Nov. 8th, 2021

Mongo Harley Slatington, PA

The salesman, Mike, was very nice and professional. High-pressure sales tactics made my spidey senses tingle. In the end, I didn't sign the contract because the price was just too high. My gut feeling was that I was being taken for a ride. After some research and seeing the reviews and complaints about PHS, I feel like a dodged a bullet.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello, we're sorry about the experience that you've had with us here at PowerHome Solar. A representative will be reaching out to try and correct this issue and see what we can do to further assist, if possible. Thank you.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Larry Langenderfer Mason, OH

I would give it negative stars if I could. Was installed in November 2020 and have been waiting 6 months now to get final approval and actually turn the system on. I've been paying on the system since February though. The sales lady was nice and that's about the only good thing I can say. The crew came out and showed no care for my property. Cut through telephone lines and drainage system without attempting to inform me of the damage. Cracked my driveway and destroyed my lawn driving the bobcat all over. Worst experience with a contractor ever

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hi Larry, here at PowerHome we pride ourselves on our high quality and high standards. And in this instance, we clearly dropped the ball. We will be reaching out to you personally to touch bases; we want to learn more about your experience and how we can rectify these concerns.

William Taylor Mechanicsville, VA

Came and installed a broken part. System returned to working order.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Thank you for your review William, We appreciate the feedback from our customers. Powerhome Solar is proud to have more people going solar to own their power.

Dec. 7th, 2021

Nigel Thomas Jacksonville, NC

The reason why I'm giving one star is because I'm completely disappointed . I've had my system for almost 6 month and it only worked correctly for about a couple of weeks if that.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Nigel, We do understand your frustration regarding the system performance. I have verified within your account that we were able to come out 11/12/2021 to complete the work order and service your system. We understand the compensation may not have been feasible and that you wanted the system to work however, we did acknowledge your concerns and moved in the direction to rectify the matter. A representative will follow up with you to discuss any additional concerns that you may have. Our biggest goal is to ensure your satisfaction sir. We look forward to further assisting you. Thank you!

Wayne Jamieson Clarksville, TN

I have always had great service from the technicians whenever I have needed service on my system.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Wayne, We are honored to receive your feedback and pleased to hear our valued customers are enjoying their solar experience! If you ever find yourself in need of further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We wish you the best of luck on your solar journey! Thank you!

Cathy Price Franklin, IN

Generac and solar was what sold us. Their crew was very polite and did an impressive job.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Cathy, We are extremely pleased to receive your feedback. If there ever comes a time that you find yourself needing additional assistance please feel free to reach out to your concierge or our Customer Solutions department at 833-423-1132 option #3. We truly appreciate you being a valued customer and look forward to continuing on a positive route. Enjoy your day! Thank you!

Nov. 8th, 2021

lois wood Shady Spring, WV

Have been 8 months and I am still not completely hooked up have been lied to on several occasions. They have been hear 10 times still not complete. Wish I would have never have gotten Solar BUYER BE WARE

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Lois, I understand your frustration regarding the system not being operational. I have taken a look into your account and see that we were able to get your passed inspection report, and at this time we are just waiting for your to e-sign the document that we need to send your utility. In addition, please be aware that tomorrow, Friday 11/04/21 we will contact you to further elaborate on your review and experience thus far. Any additional questions or concerns that you have can be discussed during the phone call tomorrow. We honestly appreciate your feedback and look forward to re-directing your experience and establishing a better ending. Thank You!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Amie Tatro Dalton, GA

The installers became like family but the company has no problem over charging the the consumer by nearly 3 times. Do not be trusting. God forbid you make the mistake of trusting this company. Get other quotes.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Amie, Would you be able to give me the first and last name on the account so I can further look into your concerns and personally follow up to discuss and address those. We look forward to speaking with you. Thank You!

M simmons Howell, MI

I’ve been arguing with them for months over equipment that is not working. I’ve constantly been getting the run around with no end in site. They promise a lot but deliver nothing. Very frustrating company to deal with. Stay away from them.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello M Simmons, I do apologize for the lack of response and want to be as much assistance regarding this concern that I possibly can. Would you be able to please provide me with the name listed on your account so that I can look into this matter and follow up with you? I look forward to your response and assisting with your concerns. Thank You!

Country Boy Herington, KS

Don't use these folks they bombarded us with calls daily. Salesman gave us a long list of BS. Thank God he said we didn't qualify got the same system for less and reliability here sucks. Never on time and do not return calls. Did not get all information needed to qualify us, it was a gift to be denied🙃😊 negative 3 stars(-3)

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello, It is unfortunate that we did not have the pleasure of servicing your home and being your solar provider. However, we are pleased to know that you were able to receive a solar system. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck! Thank You!

Jeff Smith Newport News, VA

Almost one year into having the initial installation "completed." Four failed inspections, a dozen service calls, and wear and tear on my family... the panels are STILL not operational!!! Avoid this company at all cost. If anyone has info on a class action lawsuit, please let me know!

Doug Evans New Bern, NC

The operator that takes the calls are great. But the service on the system is terrible. I have been messing with them over 6 months and still don’t have a properly working system. I’m paying a solar payment and light bill for the last 6 months because my system will not work correctly. When you call for service it’s so backed up it takes weeks before they even get out to your house.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Doug, We completely understand the severity within your concerns and want to assist with getting your system up and running as soon as possible. However, when trying to locate your account in our system I cannot establish the account. Would it be under another name sir? Please reply at your earliest convenience so that we can take the next steps in rectifying this matter. Thank you!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Rachel Haratz Pooler, GA

Power Home Solar, LLC sold us on this solar program being offered by Ameren and they are required to offer a percentage of its customers solar. At 66 years old I now stuck with a 20 year loan that will end up costing me $72,000. They have a class action lawsuit, a business insider investigation, and almost 300 complaints on the BBB website!!! I encourage you to research this company. I hope they all sleep at night knowing what they are doing to us! Oh and by the way employees have backed up Business Insider investigation

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Rachel, we would like to apologize for your negative experience with our company. We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and address the concerns you have. You can be expecting an email or a phone call from a representative to assist you with your concerns.

Philip Hamilton Tower City, PA

One star is too generous. Sales men are there to make money but I can not believe how many lies we were told. He admitted to me that he does not offer the other options or the cheaper options. I looked local and found a man that would give me a similar system, better, and for less than half the price. I'm saying, don't go in being aware of all your options, don't have anything to do with them. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hi Philip, we apologize we did not meet your expectations. We take pride with every interaction we have, and we apologize if we missed the mark here. We will be contacting you to see how we can address and rectify your concerns.

Jean Bovard Murphy Charlottesville, VA

This is the worst company that I have ever worked with in my lifetime. I am 70 years old! Their customer service is horrible. The company treats their employees horribly. Never ever use this company.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Jean, We completely understand your frustration and feel it is very unfortunate when looking into your account and confirming the project has been cancelled. Delivering the white glove customer experience is something we are currently working diligently to ensure is provided. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and wish you the best of luck! Thank You!

Denise Farag Loveland, OH

Great people all around. Start to finish they answered all my questions. Awesome job

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hi Denise, thank you for taking the time to review us, we value our customers’ opinions and appreciate your feedback, enjoy your new system!

JUDITH DEGROOT Onemo, VA

I had a concern about the high cost for removal and replacement of solar panels when I have a roof replacement. I was also unhappy because I was not told about these expenses when we had our panels installed. I asked to speak to a supervisor about this matter, and have yet to hear from anyone.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Judith, We truly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to know that you were able to address these concerns yesterday with a representative from PowerHome. We never want to mislead any one of our valued customers and hope that we can continue to keep the open line of communication with you and your family, Judith. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Sharon Williams Sterling, VA

This is a terrible company. I have to have my roof replaced and i need to pay them 2900.00 to take the solar panels down. The roof is leaking and i have mold my 3 bedrooms. They are not helpful at all. I am looking a legal options They did not tell me about this. Please dont install their solar panels.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hi Sharon, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconveniences this caused for you. We will be reaching out to see how we can assist with this situation.

Linda Kidd Tremont, IL

Curteous and knowledgeable people. Fast

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Linda, Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate and honor that another valued customer is satisfied. If you ever find yourself in need of further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

John Chapin

Very perfessional and polite and rather enjoyable

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello John, We are truly honored that you have not only chose us to be your solar providers, but in addition have enjoyed your experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated! If you ever find yourself in need of any assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time. We hope that you have a wonderful day, and wish you the best of luck with your solar system! Thank you!

Nov. 10th, 2021

Paul Fairchild Belleville, MI

Power Home Solar quoted me way to much for a system to the point of being ridiculous. No way was I going to pay that.

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Paul, We understand the quoted price was not feasible for you at this time. If you find yourself reconsidering such an investment in the future please feel free to contact us! Thank You!

Steve Hague Niota, TN

Terrible, really bad service after installation

Reply from POWERHOME Solar

Hello Steve, I understand your frustration regarding the service and installation. However, I want to be able to further assist with any and all of your concerns. We are working to ensure our valued customers received the top tier service. If that has not been the case, I absolutely want to assist with re-directing your experience. I look forward to speaking with you and being able to provide a better experience. Thank You!

Nov. 2nd, 2021