Momentum Solar

7.7

In business since 2009 and headquartered in Metuchen, New Jersey, Momentum Solar is a solar energy contractor that sells and installs solar panels to businesses and homeowners in New Jersey, New York, Florida, Texas, and Connecticut.

With over 1200 employees, it is one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and specializes in providing customized solar power system installations for both residential and commercial properties and enabling clients to produce affordable, renewable energy while helping preserve the environment. Momentum Solar strives to achieve a 100 percent solar offset for its customers to maximize monetary savings and increase clean energy generation that reduces harmful carbon emissions.

Momentum Solar manages the entire customer lifecycle of its projects, including the sale, design, engineering, permitting, installation, and activation of each solar system, in an effort to provide great customer service and make the process as seamless as possible.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Momentum Solar, as well as view Momentum Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Multiple Payment Options, Including $0 Down
  • Customized Solar PV Systems
  • Simple, Straightfoward Solar Process
  • High Quality Solar Power Equipment
  • Convenient Online Payment Option
  • Long-Term Price Protection
  • Warranties
  • Maintenance and Monitoring
  • Moving Options
  • Solid Track Record

Multiple Payment Options, Including $0 Down

On Momentum Solar's website, the company states that it offers $0 down options in every state where it operates, and $0 down, $0 out-of-pocket options in the majority of states where it operates.

Available methods of payment include cash purchase, solar loan, solar lease, and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). Purchase and loan options allow customers to take full advantage of the federal solar tax credit. Momentum Solar will sync up with each homeowner to discuss the best financial options for their specific situation.

Customized Solar PV Systems

Momentum Solar understands that each customer has a unique home, lifestyle, and budget and strives to provide a personalized solution and experience for each individual customer. The solar energy company provides a custom photovoltaic system, and designs, engineers, and installs each system to maximize energy output, electric bill savings, and aesthetic appeal while also lowering carbon footprint.

Simple, Straightforward Solar Process

When a customer chooses to have a solar energy system installed by Momentum Solar, they can expect the process to be as follows:

1. Pre-qualification
  2. Free, no-obligation consultation
  3. Solar enrollment for qualified homeowners
  4. Site assessment, design, permitting, and solar installation
  5. Final inspection and activation

High Quality Solar Power Equipment

For its solar systems, Momentum Solar offers a premium solar module variety; technology for maximized production; and streamlined, lightweight, and durable racking.

The company provides a solar cell selection from solar industry–leading manufacturers, including LG, QCELLS, Longi, REC, Trina, and Hyundai, and inverters produced by Enphase.

Convenient Online Payment Option

Momentum Solar gives customers the option to quickly and conveniently make payments online with a click of a button. To do this, customers simply need to visit the company's website, fill out a short form, and make the payment.

Long-Term Price Protection

Momentum Solar offers long-term price predictability so that customers will know they're paying for electricity today, tomorrow, and for the next 20 years that they have a solar PV system.

Warranties

Momentum Solar provides its customers with a 25-year equipment warranty to cover parts, as well as a 25-year workmanship warranty to cover the work of each solar installer it employs. Customers can be confident that their solar array will be protected under these warranties.

Maintenance and Monitoring

Momentum Solar offers complimentary system maintenance and monitoring with each of its commercial and residential solar systems, which helps to ensure that the system is always functioning optimally.

The company provides monitoring services through Enphase MyEnlighten, which allows customers to verify their system's health and performance; view energy production by month, day, or hour; analyze performance against historical weather data; and share performance information on social medial platforms from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.

Moving Options

If a customer needs to sell their home while still under contract, Momentum Solar will allow them to transfer their solar agreement to the new homeowners. The company's customer experience team can walk the customer through the entire process and will help them to complete the transfer. Momentum Solar boasts a 100 percent success rate with system transfers.

Solid Track Record

Momentum Solar has more than a decade of experience in the solar industry and has undergone significant growth over that period. The company now has more than 1,200 employees and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. several times.

The Bad

No NABCEP Certification

Momentum Solar does not appear to have a certification from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). The NABCEP is widely regarded as one of the most important certification programs in the solar industry. NABCEP-certified status indicates that a solar company has taken additional steps to train its personnel in the best practices and lastest developments in solar installation. While the omission of this certification does not imply poor quality on the part of the company, its presence can sometimes be the difference-maker for a customer comparing multiple solar options.

The Bottom Line

Momentum Solar is one of the fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and offers a number of attractive features for individuals looking to take advantage of renewable energy, including multiple payment options, a straightforward solar installation process, customized design, high quality equipment, online payments, long-term price protection, and warranties.

However, the residential solar company's area of operation is currently limited to California, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and Connecticut, so individuals who live elsewhere are unable to receive a solar panel installation from Momentum Solar at this time.

If you live within the company's service area and are interested in utilizing solar PV to lower your dependence on fossil fuel, Momentum Solar may be a good fit. We recommend reading Momentum Solar reviews from real customers below for more information. We also recommend taking advantage of one of the company's free solar quotes.

View Best Solar Companies

3.9

Lily Warren

Thanks to Momentum Solar, my home is generating enough power to keep my electricity bill down to pennies. They advised me on the best solar for my home, and so far, it has served me well. If you have any questions about solar, they are the best to call, they are super knowledgeable and are more than happy to help you get into the right products for your lifestyle.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Lily, thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We love to hear when solar panels from Momentum Solar can help with the household savings while producing your own clean energy.

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Bruce Entwhistle Dallas, TX

Their staff are friendly and well informed. I had lots of questions about solar, but they patiently answered them all. The day of installation, the team arrived on time and worked diligently throughout the day. They worked very well together and got the job completed on time. Definitely worth going with Momentum Solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Bruce, for taking the time to review your customer experience with Momentum Solar. We appreciate you very much and hope you have a sunny day!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Dur Lane Los Angeles, CA

The sales staff at Momentum Solar are very professional. They helped me get all the information I needed about solar without pushing me to sign up. By the time I decided to install their panels, I had all the information I needed.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for the great feedback on your sales experience! Momentum Solar is proud to be your clean energy company and wish you a sunny day!

Jul. 20th, 2021

Lester Aikman Sydney, NSW

Momentum Solar has made the transition to solar easy and trouble free. From sales to installation, to follow up via phone calls and emails to keep me updated on the process, the entire experience has been great. I can’t wait for my electricity bills to be next to nothing!

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Lester, for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! We are excited to help you produce your own clean energy off of the grid and save money in the process!

Collin Fairgree New York, NY

The crew was fast, friendly and courteous. Every person whether it be via email or over the phone had been professional and on top of everything. Our panels were installed today, and they walked us through the whole process. So happy with our experience with Momentum Solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Collin, thanks for taking the time to share great customer feedback! It's wonderful to hear the customer support staff have been friendly and helpful. Have a sunny day with Momentum Solar!

Frederich Laverock Seattle, WA

We are so happy we decided to go with Momentum Solar. They are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful with answering any questions you may have. We were estimated to have install around April/May and ended up having it all completed and turned on before April. Our electricity runs great, and we recommend Momentum to anyone looking to switch to Solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Frederich, thank you for the 5-star feeback! Momentum Solar is proud to be your clean power company and we thank you for your business. Have a sunny day!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Michael l Harper Saint Augustine, FL

So far we don't have solar yet, waiting on our roof to be redone still. However the service has been okay. I was disappointed with the pricepoint that was initially offered and more disappointed that we had to fight to get a more logical pricepoint. In addition the process took much longer to complete than I felt it was necessary. When we asked what it would be without financing the rep had to make phone calls to get an answer. The answer didn't make any sense once received.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Michael for taking the time to share helpful and insightful customer feedback. If you are still in need of assistance please message back here or reach us at [email protected]

Judd Bonham Denton, TX

From our very first meeting with one of their representatives, we were impressed with the depth of knowledge about the solar industry. While we were given a lot of information about the company, we were also give information regarding the process, the financials and how much time it would take to complete from start to finish. I had never heard of Momentum Solar before that first phone call to set up the in home appointment but I sure am glad we chose them for our install!

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Judd for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the customer experience exceeded expectations.

Alfred Whitehead Buenos Aires, C

The installation was the best service I have ever had. We are so excited about our new solar panels. Installation was done on a very cloudy and misty day, and we were so surprised at how fast the batteries were charged on such a day. Amazing service and care from everyone at Momentum Solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Alfred, for the 5-star customer feedback! Momentum Solar is proud to help you produce your own energy even on those cloudy and misty days!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Ewen Conner Manchester, MAN

Through the whole process we were kept informed, from sales visit, permits, and install. The building crew was amazing and extremely helpful. Seriously impressed with the caliber of people working for this Momentum Solar. We are beyond satisfied.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Ewen, for being a valued customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the team kept things precise and organized and we can't wait to help you reap the benefits of a professionally installed solar panel system!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Geoff Warnock Jacksonville, FL

Salesman was going from rote memorization, but that's okay. Got the information I needed and let him know Momentum was my first company to speak with about solar and that I'd discuss with the 2 other companies coming over and let him know. For the next hour he tried to 'close the deal'. I asked for any literature, a business card, or a copy of the contract they wanted me to sign ... nope ... nothing in writing. He actually wanted me to sign a contract 'to save my place for installation' for 25-years at 5.99% interest but it wasn't 'binding' according to him. WHAT?? It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and a shame that Momentum Solar resorts to forcing people to sign a purchase/install contract to just 'save a spot in line' for an installation - regardless of whether or not you want them as a company! THEN we find out that the price is 'negotiable' because they'll price match. I've got two more companies coming by today - hopefully, it won't feel like I'm in a time-share presentation. I see GREAT reviews about Momentum Installation, but customer service and sales can use some work. GlassDoor shows some employee issues as well .... seems like a 'get rich quick' as a salesman opportunity, at the expense of the buyer. Just be careful folks, no need to sign a contract, especially a 20-25 year contract to 'hold your place in line.' Ridiculous! Do people really buy that line??

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Geoff, I'm sorry that you felt high pressure during your sales presentation, we never want our clients to feel this way. Momentum Solar has been a leader in the solar industry since 2009 and is an accredited business. We will use this feedback to help improve, if you have the name of the sales person please respond privately here.

Jun. 11th, 2021

Andrew Polaskey Orlando, FL

Very quick to go from locking in sale to install, post-install support was a bit lacking; was given self-activation instructions but upon questions to the individual who provided the instructions got no follow-up email and had to result to searching around for support.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Andrew, thank you for choosing Momentum for your solar needs and the helpful feedback on your customer experience. We will use this to help improve the customer experience. If you are in need of any additional assistance please message back or reach us at [email protected]

Eddie Daytona Beach, FL

Ihad 2 companies working for my business. The other company won my bid. I received a call from momentum. They went a step beyond to get my business back. They matched almost everything from the other company. The price was the same. The warranty was made the same. They actually beat the other company in the number of panels they could provide. Less panels, larger panels that provide more power. LG panels. Something right? WRONG. LG panels are made in USA and Korea. Beware. Momentum quoted me with panels made over sea. The other company sells panel made in USA. Hum! I contacted momentum to find out why they said these were LG panels but never admitted that they were not made in USA. They said they didn't know that they had given me a quote with these panels. They would resubmit this to their people and get back to me. They left me hanging. I have them a second chance and they lied. Bate and switch didn't work with me. I read all of the paperwork and caught them in a lie. I recommend you read your contract, ask allot of questions and get a second company to compare prices, product, Warranty and workmanship.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for the feedback on your sales process Eddie as it will help us improve!

David A Thompson Austin, TX

Customer Service was great, the presentation was presented in an informative way every question I asked was answered above and beyond my expectations. The information I received made me feel like I can go and sale solar myself.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi David, thanks so much for taking the time to share an excellent sales experience, we appreciate you and we love to hear this kind of feedback!

Ronald Stevenson Jr Newark, NJ

I'm a client. Ever since the first day, they have given the most professional customer service. From over the phone to in person, Momentum has exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to have our solar panels fully installed to give a review on the performance as well.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for choosing Momentum Solar, Ronald! It's great to hear the experience has been 5-star thus far!

Sophie stokes Danbury, CT

From the very beginning of my adventure with momentum solar , everything has been a very positive experience. From your agent Dianna right down to the workers who cleaned every tiny scrap of material. So far so 3. Thank you for improving my life.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you so much for sharing an insightful and enthusiastic customer review, Sophie! We think you are 5-star as well.

Brian

The sales person made us feel confident. They knew what they were talking about and what we would want. I feel confident that I can trust them. They have experts in the field. The people who installed our solar panels were very informative and did a great job explaining to us what was happening on our roof. They came back the next day to confirm every had been done.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Brian, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales and installation team were helpful and informative. We look forward to sunny days with you, producing clean, price-protected energy.

Erik

After shopping around with lots of different solar panel companies, we felt that Momentum was the best. They are very delightful to work with. We were a little delayed during installation because of rain, but everything went without a hitch once it stopped. I don't have negative feedback because everyone in the company is very good at what they do.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Erik, thank you for the helpful 5-star feedback! It's great to hear you did your research before deciding on the right solar company for you. Momentum Solar appreciates your business very much.

David

They have a great attitude in this company. They have a great design process that I was pleased with and I like the way they do business. They answered all my questions and kept me up to date throughout the entire process. They did an outstanding job during the installation process and we got brand new panels. They had everything done on time and I have no complaints.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you David for choosing Momentum Solar! We look forward to helping you produce clean, price-protected energy!

Christina

We had some issues with the app when we first signed up with them and it took a while to get resolved. We got our power going eventually so there was just a bit of a communication error. The installation process was smooth and fast and we haven't had any issues with it. The panels look very appealing on our house as well. They are a little on the expensive side.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Christina, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your solar panels! Please reach out to [email protected] anytime we can be of further assistance.

Susana

I very much like that the conduit is not visible from the top. I have recommended them to a friend. It all went well. We did have to wait for the weather to get on the roof but after that it all happened quickly. Customer support reached out a few times when they did run into problems with the installation. It was resolved without me having to get involved.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for the 5-star feedback, Susana! Momentum is proud to be your clean energy company and we appreciate your business.

Amy

I am satisfied with my experience. They were super communicative on what they were doing. They asked for permission on pretty much everything especially coming into the home and working in the attic. They had someone come out again to check before inspection. I feel like it was very thorough. Our sales rep was very kind and informative. The price point makes sense.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Amy for being a 5-star customer of Momentum! We appreciate your feedback and business very much.

Heather San Antonio, TX

Very informative and courteous. Provided excellent explanation of the whole process from start to finish. Is always ready to answer any of my questions.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Heather, for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales and customer support staff have been helpful and you've enjoyed the solar experience!

Art D'Elia Pinellas Park, FL

Excellent customer service. Calls are returned promptly and issues are addressed immediately. Highly recommend Momentum to anyone who is thinking about solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Art, for taking the time to share great customer feedback and for choosing Momentum for your solar project! It's wonderful to hear the customer care has been speedy and helpful.

Brian Kaufman Asbury Park, NJ

Overall the salesperson did a great job explaining the program, but the actual installation scheduling was a bit convoluted. Ultimately, we are seeing a large savings in our electric bill, which is great, but the app provided doesn't show the intraction between how much we generate and how much we use from the our electric utility provider.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Brian for the great feedback as we are always looking to improve!

Maryann Georgetown, TX

So far only the sales experience and we will give the customer service and salesmen five stars. Two salesmen here, one the expert and the other very knowledgable salesperson who was learning the biz. They took their time, answering our many questions patiently. We are rarely inclined to make a decision on the spot for any purchase this much and in the end we were convinced we were going with the right company and committed to the deal. We will gladly recommend this company and salespersons to our friends and family.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Maryann for choosing Momentum Solar for your solar project, we look forward to a sunny future with you producing clean solar energy!

Apr. 13th, 2021

Patrica

In the beginning we had a couple of rough patches setting up appointments and with their follow through but they are friendly and professional. The people who install are very professional. They were clean and thorough. They put everything neatly.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the installation was efficient and we look forward to helping you produce clean energy off of the grid!

Eric

In the long run it is going to save you money. It is affordable and energy efficient. They always reach out to me to see if I need any thing. They are super supportive. Any questions I’ve has been answered. The work is good and clean. It doesn’t look bad. It is not a bunch of cables.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Eric, thank you for sharing great customer feedback! We appreciate your business and we are so glad you made the switch to solar power with Momentum!

Yvonne

Everybody is professional. We had a new roof put in by somebody they recommended and they were unbelievable. They were professional and answered questions. There have been a couple of mix ups but they are very professional and answer right away.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello Yvonne, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! We are proud to be able to help you produce clean solar energy.

Roland

Their salesperson wasn't very pushy when he came to our house. We didn't have any problems getting information or feedback from the company. The installation went smoothly because they knew what they were doing and accomplished the task in a timely fashion. The equipment works great as advertised.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Roland, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales process was informative and the installation was efficient, that is always the goal!

Joseph

Momentum's customer service department has been excellent. They are very responsive and answer all our questions. Everything was moved along properly throughout the whole process. The installation went smoothly, and we haven't had any issues since we got our panels. We are very happy with this company.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Joseph, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the staff have been helpful when needed and we appreciate your feedback.

Gregory

People in this company are very kind and helpful. They were very on the ball when we were getting our solar panels. Things happened quickly, and the installation went without any issues. We had a great experience with Momentum Solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Gregory for taking the time to share 5-star customer feedback, we appreciate your business!

Milagro

When we first heard about Momentum, the salesman was very excellent in how he presented the information. He was very knowledgeable about the system and I felt very comfortable going with this company. They were very fast during installation. they started at 7am and ended around 5pm. I had a problem with my solar fuse box but they came out the same day to fix it. Overall, they have very good solar panels over competition brands and have new equipment.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Milagro, thank you for choosing Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales person made sure you were comfortable and educated on solar when making a decision and we appreciate your feedback.

Henry

Their salesperson impressed us so much and their price was good, so we knew Momentum was the way to go. Customer support has been pretty quick on getting back to us and they answer all our questions when we call. The installation process went very quickly with no incidents.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Henry, thank you for providing great customer feedback! It's wonderful to hear the sales and installation process were quick and efficient. We appreciate you!

Laurent

The person who walked us through the process was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and actually came on the day of the install to make sure we understood everything. That was great. It was a pretty smooth process and it did not take very long time. The workers knew what they were doing.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for being a 5-star customer! It's great to hear the team was efficient, friendly and helpful. Momentum Solar looks forward to a sunny future with you producing clean energy.

Avernell

The installation process was seamless. They set up the date and they finished it that day. The people are professional. Sometime I have to contact customer service a couple of times before I get a person but eventually I get my problems resolved.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for choosing Momentum, Avernell! It's great to hear the installation team was efficient and we are here to help any time you may have questions.

Blake

Everything is working great and we’re earning energy. It was very quick. I did not expect it to be so quick and professional. They worked hard to get it going. They are also really quick to answer my questions anytime I call.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Blake for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! We look forward to a sunny future with you producing clean, price-protected energy!

Wanda Medlock Winter Garden, FL

From the very beginning the communication between the foreman and me was excellent. There was a hiccup with the crew that started the job being allowed to finish but when I spoke with the scheduler and told him I required that the crew be allowed to finish he changed them back to finish my job. I can't say enough about how professional the installation crew was and they cleaned up every day. Most everything that the salesman told us would happen did. The main problem occurred in the timing of the power up and the payment of the panels. Even in this, however, the customer was listened to. It turned out that I had been told I would not have to pay two bills at the same time. ( solar panel and electric bill). Momentum was not aware that we would have to start paying for the solar panels through the finance company they had us use even before we could use them. The inspector had not come by the house to approve powering up the panels. Short version is that their salesman verified that he had told us what we claimed ( not paying electric bill and solar panel bill at the same time) so momentum actually paid one of the two bills!!! We never paid two bills and the CFO called me regarding this. Fast forward 6 months later and the panels are working fabulously!!!! The app they have to monitor the panels on the phone is wonderful. This is the company to go with!!!! I had several companies come to the house before I decided on this one and I am glad I did. Everything was 100% from the installation to customer service.

Patsy

I've always enjoyed the interactions I've had with the people in customer service. Momentum had more time than other solar companies who call me to answer questions. They are very considerate, and were probably the only company that I felt was reliable to get solar panels from. I love that when I call in, I'm talking to an actual person instead of a recording. They do their best to answer questions you have or problems getting permits, etc. Installation was very quick. The guys who came out were very knowledgeable and knew what to do. They were friendly, kept me in the loop, and did the job in a relatively short amount of time. They cleaned up after themselves, and showed me how to do everything and ensured I knew everything was working. I've already been recommending this company to friends and family.

Hobie Benson Brisbane, QLD

My experience was seamless. I literally had to do nothing. Momentum Solar took care of everything, and they were so friendly while doing it. It was so easy and stress free!

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Hobie, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! We appreciate your business and feedback very much.

Karen Isme Brentwood, NY

Efficient and great customer service. Install was very well done and don’t even notice the panels on the room, absolutely love it.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Karen for choosing Momentum Solar! It's great we were able to help you with your solar project and the panels have proved aesthetically pleasing.

Vina Verzola Phillipsburg, NJ

To this point everything went flawlessly, however we are not yet connected with the power company, so we have no way to verify our savings to this point.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for choosing Momentum Solar for your solar project and taking the time to review your experience thus far! We hope you have a sunny day and we look forward to helping you save.

Jessica Rogers The Colony, TX

Initial contact and instal was 3. However I was told that a lean would not be placed against the home. A lean was however placed against the home which caused refinancing at a rate of 2.25%a huge headache with a delay of over a month.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Jessica, thank you for the honest feedback as we are always looking to improve. If we can help look into anything further for you please reach out to [email protected]

Kristine L Sneed Estero, FL

The whole process was so easy. momentum took care of everything and I was able to track the progress on the app. My results have been better than predicted. My second power bill was a credit.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Kristine, thank you for taking the time to share insightful feedback on your experience with solar power! Momentum Solar appreciates you very much.

Jan. 25th, 2021

G Temple, TX

Momentum seems to be lacking in "service after the sale". It's difficult to get a hold of some to speak to about my concerns. I'm beginning to wonder if if my solar panels are going to produce enough energy to offset the consumption of power. I often use 25 - 30 kWh in a day, but the panels (so far) barely produce 18 kWh.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for providing helpful customer feedback. If we can help look into anything please send your address and phone number in a private message here or reach out to [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Dylan

Other companies weren’t upfront about their options. Momentum helped me get out of another contract and have been pretty helpful for the most part. The system seems to be top notch. I don’t think it produces enough energy to power my big house. Getting it installed was easy. They came by to do the inspection one day and another they day they came back to put the panels and the inverter on the house and they came back one more time to make sure everything was running right.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Dylan for taking the time to share honest and helpful customer feedback. We appreciate your business very much and if we can ever help answer any questions please reach out to [email protected]

Jeserica

Every detail was explained. Any question was answered. Anything I needed done, they responded quickly. I was taken care of. The installation was very quick. The guys cleaned up and explained what they were doing.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello, thank you for the 5-star feedback! Momentum Solar appreciates your business very much.

Floriano

Every time you have questions or issues, they serve you quickly. They were also very quick during installation and were very professional the entire time. The panels look good on my house and they work great with no issues. They are definitely a good investment.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Floriano, thank you for taking the time to share an insightful and helpful customer review. Momentum Solar appreciates you!

Kimberly

They are very responsive and provide answers for the questions you have. We had a minor issue but they were able to fix it. They were very knowledgeable and got the job done.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Kimberly, thank you for being a valued part of the Momentum Solar family! It's great to hear your experience has been informative and helpful.

Kevin

It helps save energy. The electric bill goes down. I talked to four or five people before I got it and they said it was the best. Everybody has been friendly so far. I feel very comfortable and I trust them.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for being a 5-star customer, Kevin! Momentum Solar is proud to be your clean energy company and look forward to a sunny future with you, saving money!