Momentum Solar

7.8

LAST UPDATED: November 12th, 2021

In business since 2009 and headquartered in Metuchen, New Jersey, Momentum Solar is a solar energy contractor that sells and installs solar panels to businesses and homeowners in New Jersey, New York, Florida, Texas, and Connecticut.

With over 1200 employees, it is one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and specializes in providing customized solar power system installations for both residential and commercial properties and enabling clients to produce affordable, renewable energy while helping preserve the environment. Momentum Solar strives to achieve a 100 percent solar offset for its customers to maximize monetary savings and increase clean energy generation that reduces harmful carbon emissions.

Momentum Solar manages the entire customer lifecycle of its projects, including the sale, design, engineering, permitting, installation, and activation of each solar system, in an effort to provide great customer service and make the process as seamless as possible.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Momentum Solar, as well as view Momentum Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Multiple Payment Options, Including $0 Down
  • Customized Solar PV Systems
  • Simple, Straightfoward Solar Process
  • High Quality Solar Power Equipment
  • Convenient Online Payment Option
  • Long-Term Price Protection
  • Warranties
  • Maintenance and Monitoring
  • Moving Options
  • Solid Track Record

Multiple Payment Options, Including $0 Down

On Momentum Solar's website, the company states that it offers $0 down options in every state where it operates, and $0 down, $0 out-of-pocket options in the majority of states where it operates.

Available methods of payment include cash purchase, solar loan, solar lease, and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). Purchase and loan options allow customers to take full advantage of the federal solar tax credit. Momentum Solar will sync up with each homeowner to discuss the best financial options for their specific situation.

Customized Solar PV Systems

Momentum Solar understands that each customer has a unique home, lifestyle, and budget and strives to provide a personalized solution and experience for each individual customer. The solar energy company provides a custom photovoltaic system, and designs, engineers, and installs each system to maximize energy output, electric bill savings, and aesthetic appeal while also lowering carbon footprint.

Simple, Straightforward Solar Process

When a customer chooses to have a solar energy system installed by Momentum Solar, they can expect the process to be as follows:

1. Pre-qualification
  2. Free, no-obligation consultation
  3. Solar enrollment for qualified homeowners
  4. Site assessment, design, permitting, and solar installation
  5. Final inspection and activation

High Quality Solar Power Equipment

For its solar systems, Momentum Solar offers a premium solar module variety; technology for maximized production; and streamlined, lightweight, and durable racking.

The company provides a solar cell selection from solar industry–leading manufacturers, including LG, QCELLS, Longi, REC, Trina, and Hyundai, and inverters produced by Enphase.

Convenient Online Payment Option

Momentum Solar gives customers the option to quickly and conveniently make payments online with a click of a button. To do this, customers simply need to visit the company's website, fill out a short form, and make the payment.

Long-Term Price Protection

Momentum Solar offers long-term price predictability so that customers will know they're paying for electricity today, tomorrow, and for the next 20 years that they have a solar PV system.

Warranties

Momentum Solar provides its customers with a 25-year equipment warranty to cover parts, as well as a 25-year workmanship warranty to cover the work of each solar installer it employs. Customers can be confident that their solar array will be protected under these warranties.

Maintenance and Monitoring

Momentum Solar offers complimentary system maintenance and monitoring with each of its commercial and residential solar systems, which helps to ensure that the system is always functioning optimally.

The company provides monitoring services through Enphase MyEnlighten, which allows customers to verify their system's health and performance; view energy production by month, day, or hour; analyze performance against historical weather data; and share performance information on social medial platforms from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.

Moving Options

If a customer needs to sell their home while still under contract, Momentum Solar will allow them to transfer their solar agreement to the new homeowners. The company's customer experience team can walk the customer through the entire process and will help them to complete the transfer. Momentum Solar boasts a 100 percent success rate with system transfers.

Solid Track Record

Momentum Solar has more than a decade of experience in the solar industry and has undergone significant growth over that period. The company now has more than 1,200 employees and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. several times.

The Bad

No NABCEP Certification

Momentum Solar does not appear to have a certification from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). The NABCEP is widely regarded as one of the most important certification programs in the solar industry. NABCEP-certified status indicates that a solar company has taken additional steps to train its personnel in the best practices and lastest developments in solar installation. While the omission of this certification does not imply poor quality on the part of the company, its presence can sometimes be the difference-maker for a customer comparing multiple solar options.

The Bottom Line

Momentum Solar is one of the fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and offers a number of attractive features for individuals looking to take advantage of renewable energy, including multiple payment options, a straightforward solar installation process, customized design, high quality equipment, online payments, long-term price protection, and warranties.

However, the residential solar company's area of operation is currently limited to California, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and Connecticut, so individuals who live elsewhere are unable to receive a solar panel installation from Momentum Solar at this time.

If you live within the company's service area and are interested in utilizing solar PV to lower your dependence on fossil fuel, Momentum Solar may be a good fit. We recommend reading Momentum Solar reviews from real customers below for more information. We also recommend taking advantage of one of the company's free solar quotes.

View Best Solar Companies

3.8

Robert Connor Staten Island, NY

A native Staten Islander 65 years. I am a Builder in the United Navy Moble Construction Battalion called the "SeaBees". ie: NMCB. I have had a lot of work done on my home recently by different contractors. Momentum Solar and the American Dream Home Improvement Who stripped, repaired, cleaned, and reshingled my roof in one day, is the most professional and does quality work. I have not seen that kind of work done in a long time. Thorough, never missed a step, straight, and even trim. They know the proper way to do construction

Judd Bonham Denton, TX

From our very first meeting with one of their representatives, we were impressed with the depth of knowledge about the solar industry. While we were given a lot of information about the company, we were also give information regarding the process, the financials and how much time it would take to complete from start to finish. I had never heard of Momentum Solar before that first phone call to set up the in home appointment but I sure am glad we chose them for our install!

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Judd for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the customer experience exceeded expectations.

Beary Johns

Momentum has installed the panels. A couple of days afterwards, I heard a loud pop on the roof. I thought maybe a tree branch fell on one of the panels but it ended up being one of my metal roof panels had started to bow and popped a couple of screws out of the underlayment. The panel's ridge had been flattened and when the heat of the sun (I'm in Florida) heated up the metal it had nowhere to expand because of the ridge being crushed and so popped the metal up at the end. Now my plywood underneath the edge is exposed and I'm have to put plastic bags underneath the metal's edge to keep from getting water damage. I called customer service and they had scheduled for someone to come out and look at it. The day of the appointment, their representative called and asked to send some pics of it. Guy never showed up and I called customer service and she had said that it was a pre-existing problem and basically that it wasn't their problem. She said that their inspector had taken pics of it before job started and she volunteered to email me the pics. I have yet to receive the pics. Do yourself a favor and go with another company. This one only appears to want to sell you something and will not do anything if you have a problem. I remember the salesman saying that if any problem pops up that they are quick to try and remedy it. I now am getting ulcers and sleepless nights trying to deal with this myself.

Michael l Harper Saint Augustine, FL

So far we don't have solar yet, waiting on our roof to be redone still. However the service has been okay. I was disappointed with the pricepoint that was initially offered and more disappointed that we had to fight to get a more logical pricepoint. In addition the process took much longer to complete than I felt it was necessary. When we asked what it would be without financing the rep had to make phone calls to get an answer. The answer didn't make any sense once received.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Michael for taking the time to share helpful and insightful customer feedback. If you are still in need of assistance please message back here or reach us at [email protected]

David A Thompson Austin, TX

Customer Service was great, the presentation was presented in an informative way every question I asked was answered above and beyond my expectations. The information I received made me feel like I can go and sale solar myself.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi David, thanks so much for taking the time to share an excellent sales experience, we appreciate you and we love to hear this kind of feedback!

Ronald Stevenson Jr Newark, NJ

I'm a client. Ever since the first day, they have given the most professional customer service. From over the phone to in person, Momentum has exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to have our solar panels fully installed to give a review on the performance as well.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for choosing Momentum Solar, Ronald! It's great to hear the experience has been 5-star thus far!

Eddie Daytona Beach, FL

Ihad 2 companies working for my business. The other company won my bid. I received a call from momentum. They went a step beyond to get my business back. They matched almost everything from the other company. The price was the same. The warranty was made the same. They actually beat the other company in the number of panels they could provide. Less panels, larger panels that provide more power. LG panels. Something right? WRONG. LG panels are made in USA and Korea. Beware. Momentum quoted me with panels made over sea. The other company sells panel made in USA. Hum! I contacted momentum to find out why they said these were LG panels but never admitted that they were not made in USA. They said they didn't know that they had given me a quote with these panels. They would resubmit this to their people and get back to me. They left me hanging. I have them a second chance and they lied. Bate and switch didn't work with me. I read all of the paperwork and caught them in a lie. I recommend you read your contract, ask allot of questions and get a second company to compare prices, product, Warranty and workmanship.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for the feedback on your sales process Eddie as it will help us improve!

Brian

The sales person made us feel confident. They knew what they were talking about and what we would want. I feel confident that I can trust them. They have experts in the field. The people who installed our solar panels were very informative and did a great job explaining to us what was happening on our roof. They came back the next day to confirm every had been done.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Brian, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales and installation team were helpful and informative. We look forward to sunny days with you, producing clean, price-protected energy.

Erik

After shopping around with lots of different solar panel companies, we felt that Momentum was the best. They are very delightful to work with. We were a little delayed during installation because of rain, but everything went without a hitch once it stopped. I don't have negative feedback because everyone in the company is very good at what they do.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Erik, thank you for the helpful 5-star feedback! It's great to hear you did your research before deciding on the right solar company for you. Momentum Solar appreciates your business very much.

Christina

We had some issues with the app when we first signed up with them and it took a while to get resolved. We got our power going eventually so there was just a bit of a communication error. The installation process was smooth and fast and we haven't had any issues with it. The panels look very appealing on our house as well. They are a little on the expensive side.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Christina, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your solar panels! Please reach out to [email protected] anytime we can be of further assistance.

David

They have a great attitude in this company. They have a great design process that I was pleased with and I like the way they do business. They answered all my questions and kept me up to date throughout the entire process. They did an outstanding job during the installation process and we got brand new panels. They had everything done on time and I have no complaints.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you David for choosing Momentum Solar! We look forward to helping you produce clean, price-protected energy!

Amy

I am satisfied with my experience. They were super communicative on what they were doing. They asked for permission on pretty much everything especially coming into the home and working in the attic. They had someone come out again to check before inspection. I feel like it was very thorough. Our sales rep was very kind and informative. The price point makes sense.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Amy for being a 5-star customer of Momentum! We appreciate your feedback and business very much.

Susana

I very much like that the conduit is not visible from the top. I have recommended them to a friend. It all went well. We did have to wait for the weather to get on the roof but after that it all happened quickly. Customer support reached out a few times when they did run into problems with the installation. It was resolved without me having to get involved.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for the 5-star feedback, Susana! Momentum is proud to be your clean energy company and we appreciate your business.

Wanda Medlock Winter Garden, FL

From the very beginning the communication between the foreman and me was excellent. There was a hiccup with the crew that started the job being allowed to finish but when I spoke with the scheduler and told him I required that the crew be allowed to finish he changed them back to finish my job. I can't say enough about how professional the installation crew was and they cleaned up every day. Most everything that the salesman told us would happen did. The main problem occurred in the timing of the power up and the payment of the panels. Even in this, however, the customer was listened to. It turned out that I had been told I would not have to pay two bills at the same time. ( solar panel and electric bill). Momentum was not aware that we would have to start paying for the solar panels through the finance company they had us use even before we could use them. The inspector had not come by the house to approve powering up the panels. Short version is that their salesman verified that he had told us what we claimed ( not paying electric bill and solar panel bill at the same time) so momentum actually paid one of the two bills!!! We never paid two bills and the CFO called me regarding this. Fast forward 6 months later and the panels are working fabulously!!!! The app they have to monitor the panels on the phone is wonderful. This is the company to go with!!!! I had several companies come to the house before I decided on this one and I am glad I did. Everything was 100% from the installation to customer service.

Patsy

I've always enjoyed the interactions I've had with the people in customer service. Momentum had more time than other solar companies who call me to answer questions. They are very considerate, and were probably the only company that I felt was reliable to get solar panels from. I love that when I call in, I'm talking to an actual person instead of a recording. They do their best to answer questions you have or problems getting permits, etc. Installation was very quick. The guys who came out were very knowledgeable and knew what to do. They were friendly, kept me in the loop, and did the job in a relatively short amount of time. They cleaned up after themselves, and showed me how to do everything and ensured I knew everything was working. I've already been recommending this company to friends and family.

Steve Resch Davenport, FL

I would not recommend using this company for your solar system. The company has failed to take care of installations needs for installing protection for my portable generator. They were informed of this when I signed up for the system, when my home was surveyed and when the installation group showed up for the install. It is now 2 and a half weeks later and still not protection installed. In addition, upon asking about the status of my system being inspected and getting a meter change from Duke Energy, I was given information which did not add up to the true facts. I now find that Momentum has never submitted the system to the county for inspection and as a result I am nowhere nearer to system use than I was before I agreed to buy the system Their customer service department is not helpful as well. Though my salesperson told me on two occasions to contact customer service with the number he gave me in a folder, I never received said folder and had to search for a contact number as I was never contacted by this department even after asking the salesperson to have them do so. Upon contacting the customer service department, they failed to follow up in returning my call the next day with the information I requested. I had to again call them and still was not provided with information. I went investigating with my local county office for building permits and found out my system has never been scheduled by the installing company for a county inspection. In addition, Momentum never posted the completion card on my house for the county inspector to find. Bottom line....they are very quick in asking for payment as each section of the plan completes, but once they have 90% of your funds, they lose track of you and any actions required to complete the installation/activation of your system. They do not appear to have any system to track completion and if they do, they do not take the time to review it and move actions on to complete a project. So, save yourself some time, money and headaches, find a different company for your solar system

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello, I'm sorry to hear of the lack of follow-up as that is not how we want our valued customers to feel. Please send a private message here with your service address and phone number so I can have this researched. Sincerely, Nathan D Digital Manager

Nov. 4th, 2021

Andrew Polaskey Orlando, FL

Very quick to go from locking in sale to install, post-install support was a bit lacking; was given self-activation instructions but upon questions to the individual who provided the instructions got no follow-up email and had to result to searching around for support.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Andrew, thank you for choosing Momentum for your solar needs and the helpful feedback on your customer experience. We will use this to help improve the customer experience. If you are in need of any additional assistance please message back or reach us at [email protected]

Field Shores Chicago, IL

We are happy with our purchase of solar panels from Momentum Solar. The salesman showed up for our first appointment on time. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions. We had additional questions and design changes which they handled beautifully. The installation crew arrived on time. They were done with the install in less than one day. They were professional and polite. When they entered the house, they even removed their shoes which I appreciated. They cleaned up after themselves. I am very happy and recommend them very highly.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for reviewing your sales and installation experience with Momentum Solar! We are happy to help you produce your own clean energy and help the environment!

Alic Stourton

The installation team at momentum is the best. They install solar panels without tampering with the integrity of the roof. They also clean up after themselves and will keep you informed every step of the way. After install, they call to check in with you as well. I am very impressed with their level of customer care. And the panels are working great too!

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Alic, thank you for reviewing your customer experience with Momentum Solar! We are thrilled to help you achieve your solar energy dream.

Ermanno Calloway

I did a comparative research between Momentum and several other solar companies. I arrived at the conclusion that Momentum is the best value for money. They are affordable, and their solar panels are of high quality. Now, a year later, my solar panels are holding up beautifully and any time I have had to call and speak with customer service it has been a very pleasant experience. I am glad to know that I made the right decision.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Ermanno, thank you for the 5-star customer feedback! We welcome you to the Momentum Solar family and thank you for your business. Have a sunny day!

Lily Warren

Thanks to Momentum Solar, my home is generating enough power to keep my electricity bill down to pennies. They advised me on the best solar for my home, and so far, it has served me well. If you have any questions about solar, they are the best to call, they are super knowledgeable and are more than happy to help you get into the right products for your lifestyle.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Lily, thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We love to hear when solar panels from Momentum Solar can help with the household savings while producing your own clean energy.

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Sophie stokes Danbury, CT

From the very beginning of my adventure with momentum solar , everything has been a very positive experience. From your agent Dianna right down to the workers who cleaned every tiny scrap of material. So far so 3. Thank you for improving my life.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you so much for sharing an insightful and enthusiastic customer review, Sophie! We think you are 5-star as well.

Feb. 10th, 2021

Yvonne

Everybody is professional. We had a new roof put in by somebody they recommended and they were unbelievable. They were professional and answered questions. There have been a couple of mix ups but they are very professional and answer right away.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello Yvonne, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! We are proud to be able to help you produce clean solar energy.

Patrica

In the beginning we had a couple of rough patches setting up appointments and with their follow through but they are friendly and professional. The people who install are very professional. They were clean and thorough. They put everything neatly.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the installation was efficient and we look forward to helping you produce clean energy off of the grid!

Eric

In the long run it is going to save you money. It is affordable and energy efficient. They always reach out to me to see if I need any thing. They are super supportive. Any questions I’ve has been answered. The work is good and clean. It doesn’t look bad. It is not a bunch of cables.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Eric, thank you for sharing great customer feedback! We appreciate your business and we are so glad you made the switch to solar power with Momentum!

Joseph

Momentum's customer service department has been excellent. They are very responsive and answer all our questions. Everything was moved along properly throughout the whole process. The installation went smoothly, and we haven't had any issues since we got our panels. We are very happy with this company.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Joseph, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the staff have been helpful when needed and we appreciate your feedback.

Roland

Their salesperson wasn't very pushy when he came to our house. We didn't have any problems getting information or feedback from the company. The installation went smoothly because they knew what they were doing and accomplished the task in a timely fashion. The equipment works great as advertised.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Roland, thank you for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales process was informative and the installation was efficient, that is always the goal!

Milagro

When we first heard about Momentum, the salesman was very excellent in how he presented the information. He was very knowledgeable about the system and I felt very comfortable going with this company. They were very fast during installation. they started at 7am and ended around 5pm. I had a problem with my solar fuse box but they came out the same day to fix it. Overall, they have very good solar panels over competition brands and have new equipment.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Milagro, thank you for choosing Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales person made sure you were comfortable and educated on solar when making a decision and we appreciate your feedback.

Henry

Their salesperson impressed us so much and their price was good, so we knew Momentum was the way to go. Customer support has been pretty quick on getting back to us and they answer all our questions when we call. The installation process went very quickly with no incidents.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hi Henry, thank you for providing great customer feedback! It's wonderful to hear the sales and installation process were quick and efficient. We appreciate you!

Gregory

People in this company are very kind and helpful. They were very on the ball when we were getting our solar panels. Things happened quickly, and the installation went without any issues. We had a great experience with Momentum Solar.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Gregory for taking the time to share 5-star customer feedback, we appreciate your business!

Laurent

The person who walked us through the process was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and actually came on the day of the install to make sure we understood everything. That was great. It was a pretty smooth process and it did not take very long time. The workers knew what they were doing.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for being a 5-star customer! It's great to hear the team was efficient, friendly and helpful. Momentum Solar looks forward to a sunny future with you producing clean energy.

Blake

Everything is working great and we’re earning energy. It was very quick. I did not expect it to be so quick and professional. They worked hard to get it going. They are also really quick to answer my questions anytime I call.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you Blake for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! We look forward to a sunny future with you producing clean, price-protected energy!

Avernell

The installation process was seamless. They set up the date and they finished it that day. The people are professional. Sometime I have to contact customer service a couple of times before I get a person but eventually I get my problems resolved.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you for choosing Momentum, Avernell! It's great to hear the installation team was efficient and we are here to help any time you may have questions.

Jamo

It's given me more than enough power and I have seen no reduction in my electrical. The processes was very easy and everyone was really nice about it. It took about three up to five hours but everything was done fast, efficiently and they even cleaned up afterwards so there was no mess and everything went supposed to be, in line. Everyone looks like they know what they were doing and their credentials seem to be in order. I have no complaints.

Troy

I choose them because they had direct advertising over the phone. I enjoy going out and read the meter and seeing how much electricity of generated plus when the local electricity Electric Company came out to inspect, they said it was one of the better jobs. So far any questions I've had they've been quick to answer and during installation which only took about one to two days and the sales person was out here answer any questions and helping out any way he could. They did leave a little debris around the house, but only a handful of things. It has been a real good experience.

Jennifer

The customer service was always available and followed up which I needed because I was in the process of moving so that was perfect. If I ever had a question, they made it really easy to ask them and they explained it in as many ways as I needed it and I could get in touch with them through phone, text, and email. It was great. I believe it was only one full day and they installed everything on the roof and then they helped me arrange with the city to come and get it inspected. That was super easy.

They were some problems with communication between different groups. The installers told me one thing, the saleman told me something different. When I called the main office, they gave me a different story. So it was kind of difficult as far as to get what was going on and what the hold ups were and what I was waiting on for things to happen. The installation process for the most part went very well. There were two pieces of equipment they didn't have and they had to wait a long time for them to get here. And the one piece never did arrive consequently they had to drill by hand through the concrete wall. But the team was very polite and courteous. The equipment is fantastic. You can tell that it's quality and well made.

Andy

Anytime I've had issues, questions, or concerns, I've always gotten a return call from them 100% of the time. They are great to call me with progress updates - it's just excellent. The installation process went very quickly and smoothly. We had a few hiccups, but they were able to fix those. The equipment is good quality and we haven't had any issues with them.

Julio

When we first had the salesman come to our door, he was very helpful. He explained everything to me in detail and took care of everything from the beginning until the very end. He still calls me sometimes to check in and see how everything is going. The installation process was very quick, and I was surprised that they did it in a few hours and left everything clean and professional. I'm very happy with the installation! You can't even see them very much when you're standing outside.

Elizandro

The moment I signed the contract with Momentum Solar, everything was the the same on the paper as they had explained it. Installation was great, because they didn't hide any problems. Everyone was on time, and they seemed perfect to me. All the equipment has been working well, and they have provided everything I have needed to get along okay. I had an issue earlier on with birds flying into the panels, but they've put a bar on the side to stop that from happening.

John Centerport, NY

They answered all our questions when they presented to us about their solar company. We felt very comfortable going with them. They've been very responsive and take care of everything that needs to be set up. Installation was very smooth. They came on the day they planned on, cleaned up after themselves, and were careful to remove part of our roof so we wouldn't have drainage issues. They were very knowledgeable and I trust them. It took us a while to start saving money since we got the panels later in the year.

Fr.

I like the fact that they do everything in house, and don't subcontract other people to do the installation. The installation itself went on in stages. Before they would do something, they would always advise me beforehand. They showed up on time, and would conclude with a follow-up call. Customer support is always attentive and run through the entire process with you on the phone very thoroughly. There have never been any issues with Momentum Solar. Everything is working fine as advertised. Everything was executed in a timely manner, and they have handled any issues that have come their way.

Norberto Jersey City, NJ

Reps at the company were very helpful in making my final decision to go with Momentum Solar. The equipment is great and has been working so far. Customer service calls every time I've called - they are very helpful. Verification was very easy,and the process took less than what was expected. The company is very on top of it, and follow up with me on things that are going on.

Scott Long Valley, NJ

This was the first company that actually met all my requirements for solar installation. The entire experience working with them was a complete pleasure. I didn't encounter any issues with their organization, because they did a good job. Basically, the installation guys came to set everything up. Once they got all the permitting, everything went quickly with the installation. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Susan Bayonne, NJ

The gentleman who came to speak to me was very personable, informative, and persuaded me that I should go with their company. He gave me information that helped me determine that this was the best choice for me. The installation process was painless, and they came over to take are of it all. I didn't have to be involved in the installation process. I haven't had a problem at all, and already see results of the solar panels on my gas and electric bill. I'm very pleased with the system and my bills.

Basil Old Bridge, NJ

When I call them, they answer my questions and it doesn't take a large amount of time. They took one day to install, it was fast and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves as well. All I had to do was open the door and give them access to the attic. I can go online to see the usage, I don't have to call them about that. Sometimes I pay nothing and sometimes I do, so I'm going to add it all up and see how it compares to the monthly rate at the end of the year. What they say is what they will do, they haven't told me anything they haven't done yet.

Katherine Keansburg, NJ

Everything was taken care of from the beginning to the end, and I had no issues along the way. It was quick and easy. There were a lot of panels to put up, but they came with ample people and got the job done in only one day. The equipment is in good working order, it generates power and I haven't a single issue as of yet. They did everything they said they were going to do and did it right the first time.

Amy Trenton, NJ

Our representative was friendly and willing to answer all our questions. He wasn't pushy at all, just explained everything exactly without beating around the bush or dodging things he didn't want to say. We've never had any trouble getting in contact with them and they were able to resolve the issue we were having with the city and permit. It went very smoothly, and we don't have any difficulties in checking up on the equipment frequently.

Harold E Newell JR

Momentum solar installed my solar system in December 2020. Installation was completed in just 4 days and I was told all was done and congratulation. It was done and ready to use, They showed me the system and I felt secure and all was as it should be. Then in April 2021 Payments were going out of my bank account as agreed to by at the finish. But I continued getting bills $570 to $673 from the power company. When I contacted the Duke Energy and inquired as to why I was still getting bills from them and they explained that Momentum had never filed the paperwork with the inspections and permits required. So all of the time that I was what I was paying for was just an allusion and I was getting "0" power from Solar. Repeatedly calling them went straight to voice mail and calls were never returned. I am now going to get the system removed and have another company reinstall a new system or have the Momentum system inspected and turned on . I don't know what the outcome will be, but I do know that payments have been stopped. I received IRS money for getting solar energy and I know that they will want a return and then I will file a lawsuit against Momentum and I will make it the biggest one they have ever seen because that is the only ways to stop them from doing the same thing to other people.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Hello Harold, I'm sorry to hear of the issues and lack of follow-up. Please send us a private message here or respond to [email protected] with your service address, phone number and copy of review so I can have this researched ASAP.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Heather San Antonio, TX

Very informative and courteous. Provided excellent explanation of the whole process from start to finish. Is always ready to answer any of my questions.

Reply from Momentum Solar

Thank you, Heather, for being a 5-star customer of Momentum Solar! It's great to hear the sales and customer support staff have been helpful and you've enjoyed the solar experience!