ION Solar

7.6

DaLon Loertscher ,

Ion has been great to work with, when they say they are going to do something they always get it done, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from ION Solar

DaLon, thank you for leaving us a review. We will pass on the kind words to our team. We hope you love your solar panels!

Nov. 13th, 2020

No name Parker, CO

Ion Solar sucks they lie they never get your system going it’s been seven months in our system is not even going we’re still paying Excel and solar panels that aren’t working I’m so sick of them that I’m going to file a lawsuit against them and I’m gonna get our money back and get our panels taken off do not go with Ion solar They will take all your money and suck you dry they come to your door and Sucker you in . And you can sell anything to my husband just come to our door 😡

Reply from ION Solar

We are sorry to see your review. We aim to provide a premium experience to all of our customers and are disappointed this standard has not been met. We would like to look into this properly. Would you email [email protected] with your name and address so that we can work to resolve any issues? We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Christopher M Smith Chesapeake, VA

Great company to work with. Very processional. Explained everything about the solar array and how it would work in Virginia.

Reply from ION Solar

Christopher, thank you for the fantastic review! It means so much to us to hear you enjoyed your experience. We hope you love your Virginia solar!

Gerald Dermady Hampton, VA

ION did a great job on my installation from the salesman that came and talked with me to the install and the turning on of the system.

Reply from ION Solar

Gerald, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience from start to finish! We hope you now are enjoying your solar panels!

Perla Murillo Denver, CO

I personally recommend ION solar for their excellent communication and professionalism since the beginning of the process.

Reply from ION Solar

Perla, thank you for your recommendation and the five-star review. We are so glad you found our team to be professional and communicative. We hope that you are loving your solar!

Tanya Layne ,

Very professional team. Each person I have come in contact with are excited to work for Ion Solar. They have quality work! Highly reccomend.

Reply from ION Solar

Tanya, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you have found our team to be enthusiastic about the work they are doing. We are also grateful for your recommendation! Thanks again for the awesome review!

Scott Tisor South Jordan, UT

They were very professional and were always there to answer questions, they made me feel very comfortable with the whole process.

Reply from ION Solar

Scott, we are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and found the process to be comfortable. Thanks for leaving us a review! We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Rhonda Virginia Beach, VA

The company is truthful and information presented is based on facts and sales person was not pushy but impressed me with knowledge.

Reply from ION Solar

Rhonda, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience. We hope you love your solar!

Diana Fisher Norfolk, VA

The process so far has been very positive. From the man who first knocked on our door to the installers, they have been polite and informative.

Reply from ION Solar

Diana, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that you found our team to be polite and informative. We hope that you continue to enjoy your solar!

DON Round Rock, TX

Good experience. The did what they said they would do. I will recommend them. The system is up and running and it looks good after the first month.

Reply from ION Solar

Don, thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation!

Jan. 9th, 2020

Frank Martinez Albuquerque, NM

The communication was excellent they explained their product in detail. They went over everything in detail that we understood. They were friendly.

Reply from ION Solar

Frank, we understand what a big deal switching to solar is, which is why we make sure our customers are informed and kept up-to-date throughout the entire process! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Jan. 9th, 2020

WDroste Midlothian, VA

Great people great workmen great leaders. Great job. Even the county inspector told me he has never had a problem with the work done by ION

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Dec. 6th, 2019

Jeannie Aurora, CO

In spite of unrelated issues, a good experience. I was kept informed every step of the way, and they were open and honest.

Reply from ION Solar

Our team here at ION is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to provide a premium solar experience for our customers. We appreciate your kind remarks, Jeannie. Thanks for choosing ION Solar!

Aug. 23rd, 2019

Lance Kotschwar Greeley, CO

process was seamless and smooth start to finish; everything was well-planned and communicated. people are all very nice, and very competent

Reply from ION Solar

Hearing that you had a "seamless and smooth" process is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Lance. Congratulations on your new solar system!

Aug. 23rd, 2019

Annette S Edgewood, NM

Ion solar installed solar for my new, total electric home. I am very happy with it and the teams sent out were very professional.

Reply from ION Solar

Annette, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that your solar experience has been a positive one. Cheers to a world powered by clean, renewable energy!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Matt W Chesapeake, VA

Very professional team. Was happy with everything from design to completion. Would recommend them to friends and family for sure.

Reply from ION Solar

Matt, we appreciate your review and recommendation. Thank you!!

Marilyn Magee Pueblo, CO

Ion kept in touch with us every step of the way and when it was time to install they were in and out in no time. Great job!

Reply from ION Solar

Marilyn, thank you so much for the review! Customer communication is key for any big project like this, we're glad to hear we were able to deliver.

Michelle Hamilton Cibolo, TX

Exceptional service all around.. From Sales presentation to final inspection very pleased!! Thanks ION system working better than expected!!

Reply from ION Solar

Michelle, we pride ourselves on providing a premium solar experience, so hearing you had exceptional service all around put a big smile on our faces. Thank you for this wonderful review!

Eileen GRABANSKI Hillsboro, ND

Professional, friendly and clear in what will happen once we agreed. It is a nice company and I will recommend them to anyone.

Reply from ION Solar

Eileen, thank you for the review and recommendation - we truly appreciate it.

C Tokar Newport News, VA

Sales team was friendly. Install team professional, quick, and friendly Solar panels productive! Already producing more power than I am using.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for this wonderful review!

Preston Bixler Virginia Beach, VA

quick and efficient installation. Any questions or concerns we addressed to meet my standards. Install team was nice as well.

Reply from ION Solar

Preston, we're glad to hear the installation was quick and efficient. Thanks for the review!

John

Ion Solar did an outstanding job of planning and installing my new solar panels on my roof. They kept me informed at each step.

Reply from ION Solar

We're thrilled to hear our team delivered on communication from start to finish. Thank you for the review, John!

Richard Landry Colorado Springs, CO

Got the install and everything done within 2 months, quick and good customer service, always answered my calls and texts.

Reply from ION Solar

Quick and easy, that's what we like to hear! Thank you for the review, Richard!

Denver Consumer Aurora, CO

If you are looking for a "Premium Solar Company" Look else where. If you do end up going with ION do yourself a huge favor and at least ask to see the electricians licence. ION came through and let me know I needed a service upgrade to receive the solar. They claimed they would pay for it, yeah that didnt happen. Then the "electrician" that came out to do the work, turned a 110 circuit into a 240 circuit and blew up my basement. Oh yeah, I tried to cancel and they said theyu would keep my down payment and sue me

Reply from ION Solar

Hello, we would like to sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind emailing us at or calling 888-781-7074 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Feb. 14th, 2019

David Cunningham Pueblo, CO

All and all the experience has been outstanding. I love the power output. My only complaint would be the constant phone calls.

Reply from ION Solar

David, thank you for the useful feedback. We try to keep our customers informed and up-to-date every step of the process. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Sherri Dankers Denver, CO

Painless and fast, would recommend this company to anyone looking for a solar solution. Best solar company I have ever worked with.

Reply from ION Solar

"Painless and fast" - that is what we love to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Sherri!

Eric Castle Rock, CO

Great company, great experience! High quality equipment and installation, great customer service. Friendly, professional team. Highly recommend!

Reply from ION Solar

Eric, thank you for the review and recommendation!

Michael Wiggins Colorado Springs, CO

I could not have chosen a more knowledgeable and professional company! I’m very impressed with my system! Thanks Ion!!!

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you so much for you kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Oct. 18th, 2018

Krystal Henderson, NV

Pricing was INSANELY high for Las Vegas at $4.15/watt! They tried to tell me that NV Energy currently charges me 15 cents a kwh. That is absolutely incorrect. It's 11 cents and has NEVER been 15 cents. They quoted a system that was well under the size I needed and tried to tell me it was an 80% offset. I use 15,000 kwh and they were only going to deliver 9,000 kwh. Don't waste your time with these liars.

Patrick Johnson Huntington Beach, CA

VERY SCAMMY... BEWARE problems started day 1. Construction was delayed, we went through 5 project managers all with different reasons for new delays. Now I get my statement from the loan company and what I signed up for is approx $4,000 more. I have had a dozen phone calls and over 100 emails to resolve. Maddy T. told me they would refinance my loan to align with our agreement with what salesman promised. Now she has disappeared without actually doing anything. This has been going on for months. No customer service, very scamy. beware

Nadene Frick Pittsburg, CA

It took me 3 and a half months to have the breakers replaced that were installed incorrectly in my box. That may have been the cause of my air conditioner going out and, since they were over heating, may have caused an electrical fire. It wasn’t until I went to the California State Contractors Board that they finally responded. Also, corporate headquarters are in Utah. I would recommend going with a company in the state you live in. I was also told a lot of things that were not true when we dealt with sales...such as they come out and clean the panels.

Victor Munoz Austin, TX

This company is really bad they come to my house and promised me a good deal and the deal never get complete the trim one tree and they can't talk to my neighbors about the shade of their tree and the process last almost 6 months and people not showing when they have to, you have to deal with people in other states and they switched project managers at least 3 times at the end I have a message telling me they will cancel because can't get permission from my neighbor to trim the tree (what is false) they never talked to them I will never deal with this company be careful.

Steven Sowles

Ion explained the process and stayed on track. They kept us informed of schedule changes and delays on Mountain Electric Association; cause a few week delay

Florrie Nuttall Springville, UT

The process was easy and the product efficient. I can't believe how little we pay for our power now! Great company to work with.

RT Draper, UT

Great experience. Installation, billing and support was amazing. Kelly and his team updated throughout the entire process.

James Johnston North Charleston, SC

By far the best deal I found in SC. No other company could beat their rates/equipment and service. Very professional all around.

Gleizel Fontana, CA

Very friendly and professional. On time communication

Ag 1233 Albuquerque, NM

Made getting solar so easy and would gladly recommend to anyone

Neddie Gotianse ,

Very good about notifying us when they will come and what they will be doing.

Darrell Davies Henderson, NV

Pretty straightforward and simple the entire way! Also like that they had a mobile app.

Jeremy Mitchell Colorado Springs, CO

Had a few delays along the way but they were transparent and kept me up to date. Despite the delays, very good service.

joseph bernadzikowski Las Vegas, NV

Nothing great, this company cant even let me get a review in without scrutinizing my every move.. Agreeing to their little 5kw on my 2500 sq ft home was a mistake I made and will never be able to take back!!!

Arif Sikder Manakin, VA

Excellent! David is a wonderful sales person who really care about the customers.

Reply from ION Solar

Arif, thank you for the review. We will pass on the kind words to David and the rest of our team. Thank you!

Jan. 8th, 2021

Olga Barrientos San Antonio, TX

Overall experience was good. Work was done in a timely manny by ION. I little bit of mess was left behind.

Reply from ION Solar

Olga, thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that your installation went well. Thank you for the feedback about your installers. We will pass the information on to improve our process. Thank you!

Jan. 7th, 2021

Christopher Leander, TX

Great service walked me through the whole process and answered all my questions.

Reply from ION Solar

Christopher, thank you for the five-star review. We are so happy to hear that our teams were informative and helpful. We hope that you love your solar panels.

Jan. 7th, 2021

Gedalia Schwartz Columbia, MD

Very good about getting the job done without me having to go after them. Thank you!

Reply from ION Solar

Gedalia, thank you for the five-star review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. We hope you love your solar!

Dec. 10th, 2020

Bruce K. Ailiff Gloucester, VA

Great customer service...Installation crew was here on time & job completed in about 5 hours.

Reply from ION Solar

Bruce, thank you for such a great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our teams. We hope you enjoy the benefits of going solar!

Dec. 10th, 2020

Scott Cravens Castle Rock, CO

From the beginning through the panel installation, the people were great and did good work. And then it stopped. They didn't install the critter guard I paid for and they didn't hook the panels up to our electric. It has been a month without a reply. If you have a lawyer that has dealt with the solar companies I would like to meet them.

Ian Charles Rio Vista, CA

Mistakes that needed to be fixed later occurred at every step of the process, and the repairs for these mistakes were delayed multiple times with electricians and techs repeatedly not showing up as scheduled. Customer Support was kind and attempted to be helpful but were frequently clueless and unable to actually help.

Reply from ION Solar

Ian, thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear our team was easy to work with. Thank you for providing feedback about punctuality. We hope you continue to enjoy your solar panels and clean energy production!

Nov. 13th, 2020

Greg Brown Grantsville, UT

Speedy install was a win. System does not generate anywhere close to the power they said it would. Now I am paying more a month then I was without solar panels. I was very very mislead. System can't even generate enough power for my lowest months of the year. Was promised it would cover 95% of my annual usage I'll be lucky to get 40%.