ION Solar

7.4

Aimee Knox

Great experience all the way through. Everything was on time with the installation with no problems along the way. I cant wait to see my electric bill lower! Great company to deal with.

Reply from ION Solar

Hi Aimee, thanks for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with the solar installation and that everything went smoothly. We are excited for you to see your solar savings!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Taralyn San Antonio, TX

Adam S was our Project Manager. He and the team from the technicians, electricians, to sales associates have been great! Everyone was courteous and patient with working around our busy schedules.

Reply from ION Solar

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Taralyn! We are so happy to hear that our team was there for you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Ralph Layton Albuquerque, NM

Sales Staff was honest direct answered all our questions And Install team took only 1 day for a very large system, they answered my questions in a precise manner and they were all friendly

Reply from ION Solar

Hi Ralph! Thank you for your kind words. We're pleased to hear our install crew delivered.

Erica M. Albuquerque, NM

Ion Solar was very friendly and helpful from start to finish. They are great at communicating everything that is happening step by step, easy to contact and great customer service

Reply from ION Solar

Erica, we appreciate your kind remarks! Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Charles Fielder Fort Collins, CO

Everyone is great to work with - very professional, organized and knowledgeable. Installation was done with care - can't even tell we have a system from the street. Highly recommend ION.

Reply from ION Solar

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving to look of your solar panels.

Jim Levis Georgetown, TX

ION Solar performed professionally, efficiently, and coutreously in all aspects of the installation and maintained aproper level of communication in all phases of the installation.

Reply from ION Solar

We aim to provide a premium experience from beginning to end - we're glad to hear we were able to deliver on your project. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Jim!

LUTHER A BROWN Cañon City, CO

Ion Solar was understanding with the delays that were incurred because of a resent hail storm. The installation team was fast and knowledgeable able to answer all of our questions. I would highly recommend this company.

Reply from ION Solar

Luther, thank you for the review and recommendation!

Bruce A Phillips Longmont, CO

All I can say is Excellent Service in all phases from start to finish. Ion's Professional Team worked with us, answer all of our questions and show up 15 minutes before all our meetings with them.

Reply from ION Solar

Bruce, we appreciate your kind words. Hearing you had an "excellent" experience made our day. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Alex Albuquerque, NM

I am in Albuquerque. The cost wasn't the cheapest but the Company was willing to work with me to run the conduit in the wall for a seamless look. Their electrician did a really awesome job. However, while the installation was great, the sales was terrible. My recommendation is not to use this company unless you've become an expert in what a kwh is and exactly how many you need. I was naive and thought I could rely on "professionals" to correctly calculate what I needed. Well a year later I am at 70% coverage when I was told I'd be at 120%. Going through my paper work, they didn't estimate how we discussed and left the vital summer months out of the calculation. When I called to inquire, I just received people willing to sell me more rather than tell me what happened. I had to figure it out on my own and have never heard back from them regarding a solution. Every time I get a bill where I have to pay, I just think how horrible this experience has been and how I wished I did my due diligence upfront rather than relying on someone else to do the right thing. Don't make my mistake!

Reply from ION Solar

Alex, we apologize for our delayed response. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing this useful feedback. We're sorry that you felt our calculations were off - we understand how frustrating that would feel! When your energy offset changes, it can often be due to your energy usage increasing or decreasing over time. We build your system to match your energy needs based on previous usage patterns. If there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can reach us by calling us at 888-782-7074 or emailing us at . Thanks.

James Gilbertson Pueblo, CO

We have been very happy with the overall quality of the work as well the service and support. They stayed in constant contact with us and always kept us informed about the process. Awesome job

Reply from ION Solar

James, thank you for this awesome review! And thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Jerry Creekpaum Riverside, CA

Excellent experience. My options were well presented and explained by the salesperson. There was a sprinkler line broken during the panel upgrade, they were immediately responsive and had it repaired within 24 hours of being notified, at no charge, no questions asked. Installation was completed as promised on schedule.

Reply from ION Solar

Hello, Jerry! More than anything, we want our customer's switch to solar to be easy. Thank you for sharing your positive experience of switching to solar with ION. We really appreciate it.

Nov. 3rd, 2018

Louis Weiss

Excellent communication between the customer (me) and the company. Ion Solar took care of arranging all the inspections. The installers were excellent and knew what they were doing. All the equipment is top quality.

Randall Strey San Antonio, TX

No complaints, installation all went well. Had slow upstart tho. Was due to power company on their part after all was installed. Vision was very helpful with any questions. Well pleased.

Jackie Clausen

Vision Solar is an amazing, very professional company. They have the best sales people and installers. Their customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend them to anyone thinking about going solar.

Karl Grimmett Provo, UT

What can I say? Extremely pleased with my solar and Vision Solar specifically. Great service, communication, and installation. Satisfied customer, highly recommend Vision Solar!

Brad South Jordan, UT

We have had nothing but positive interactions with vision solar. The sales person explained everything in clear detail and every service technician has been thorough and easy to work with.

austin hayes Salt Lake City, UT

Great Company! although their website is a little obscure, their salesman are the absolute most professional, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable people there are in this industry.

Mike Aragonez Fort Worth, TX

Fast and always very helpful. Very glad I went with ION

Navyduck Virginia Beach, VA

Overall very happy with our experience.... they send lots of updates and email throughout the process.....

Kendall E Trump Bennett, CO

I love the quality of the product and installation. Follow-up with the city for the permit could have been better.

Jane Millager Beaverton, OR

Everything was done on time when I was told it would be done and the employees were very curtious.

_ Jay Henderson, NV

Great customer service. Smooth process from beginning to end. I highly recommend Ion Solar.

Matt Flores Dallas, TX

Ion Solar did a great job. They were fast with the installation and had great communication.

Noelle Meade Denver, CO

Great company to work with. Excellent communication at every step. Very pleased.

Dovie McCormick Queens, NY

They were super honest about everything (nothing hidden) and easy to work with for each step of the process.

Brenda Dimas San Antonio, TX

Very impressive company. Great communication and implementation. On schedule. Great rates! Satisfied customer!

All lives matter Centreville, VA

Deceptive marketing practices is being kind. In addition to collecting all your information first, they will not even tell you the terms of the agreement until your wife is present and seated. I kicked their arrogant buts out of my house for being so disrespectful

Jose Antonio Garza ,

Quick and fast installation. Had trouble speaking to some one about getting my celling repaired from the hole I Left in it.

Guy Gormley Fredericksburg, VA

ION Solar has done a fantastic job. Easy to deal with and they take care of everything. Highly recommend.

Jean-Pierre Barter Virginia Beach, VA

ION was very consistent with keeping me abreast of things as they were happening or going to happen, very reassuring.

Christine Ricks ,

I am new to this haven't even got my first bill but so far I am impressed with their customer service.

Gema Gurrola Orem, UT

Love how easy they made the process for us. They uncomplicated things all the time and help us learn about the system as well as how to use it

Reply from ION Solar

Gema, thank you for the five-star review! We hope that you are enjoying your solar panels!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Gayle Hadfield Salt Lake City, UT

Quickly and nicely installed and turned on. Our solar system is working well and I just opened my first 00.00$ Electric Bill. Really nice.

Reply from ION Solar

Gayle, thank you for the five-star review. We are thrilled to hear you have received your first $0 electric bill. We hope you continue to enjoy your solar panels and solar savings!

Jan. 7th, 2021

Jennifer Leistikow Albuquerque, NM

The staff at Ion Solar was very friendly and courteous. The installation went smoothly and quickly even after having to be rescheduled due to inclement weather.

Reply from ION Solar

Jennifer, thank you for the review. We are happy to hear our teams were friendly and courteous. We hope that you are now enjoying your solar panels and energy production.

Jan. 7th, 2021

K. Babb Norfolk, VA

I've always wanted solar panels; so I jumped at the opportunity. The installation team did a good job. The panels just got installed, and now I'm waiting on the inspection.

Reply from ION Solar

We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that your installation went well. We look forward to your system being turned on so you can see all the benefits of solar panels!

Dec. 10th, 2020

Don Altman ,

From initial visit to installation everything went seamlessly. We are eagerly waiting on inspection then we can flip the switch to savings!

Reply from ION Solar

Don, thank you for the review! We hope that you enjoy seeing your solar savings!

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Rob Steele Colorado Springs, CO

ION company has been very great, everyone from the sales rep to the installers and even the customer service. I very happy that I went with ION Solar

Reply from ION Solar

Rob, thank you for leaving us a five-star review! We are happy to hear that your process has gone well and that our team has been professional. We can't wait for you to see the benefits of going solar!

Dec. 2nd, 2020

DaLon Loertscher ,

Ion has been great to work with, when they say they are going to do something they always get it done, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from ION Solar

DaLon, thank you for leaving us a review. We will pass on the kind words to our team. We hope you love your solar panels!

Nov. 13th, 2020

Matthew Braswell Durham, NC

Customer service is especially good. The install team were a great group of young men. Cleaned up after a long day. Checked with me before, during and after installation.

Eric Littleton, CO

These guys are clueless. They messed up and didn't install the 2nd meter that is required by Excel Energy. The electrician called me on 10/6 to let me know as the inspection was scheduled for 10/8. He indicated he would work with scheduling and come out to do the additional work and cancel the inspection. On 10/7 I heard nothing from ION so I called their customer support. They had not heard anything from the electrician and thought everything was a go for the inspection. After a lengthy discussion, Customer Service indicated they would cancel the inspection and get someone out on 10/8 to add the 2nd meter. Now on 10/8, I had the county person show up along with an ION rep to do the inspection. They didn't cancel the inspection and didn't even let their own people know it was canceled or that it would fail. Still haven't heard from the person who was supposed to make the fixes. Called ION Customer Service and the first person hung up on me. The second one still on hold. Stay clear as they don't know what they are doing.

Aaron lapuma , TX

Very efficient organization. Required very little work on my part and there are huge benefits to going solar. ION and Solar Greg are probably the best in the business.

Reply from ION Solar

Aaron, thank you for the incredible review. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you continue to enjoy your solar!

Sep. 10th, 2020

M Ceballos Las Vegas, NV

OK! I wanted to wait a full year before actually write a real review.... I got my 5.44 kW (17 panel) system installed at the end of May 2019 and biggest thing I have to say is this company is absolutely terrible!!!! Bottom line up front: The Sales Rep., Matthew W, will convince you to go solar and then lie about times, dates, and other promises he's made. When you contact the company to dispute an issue they will ignore you. Then they will randomly send someone to your home and ask if you want to go solar without realizing your house has Ion Solar equipment on the side of the house. The sales rep (Matthew W) was very persuasive and fairly good at his job. I'll get back to him later. The installation crew were ok. Aside from the fact they were smoking on the side of my house and did not properly have caution tape set up incase something were to fall off the roof and hit me or my family... They were on time and did what they came to do, mostly. I was notified of the project and the time it took along with all the permits that take time to fall through. My horror story began right from the beginning. Matthew W knocked on my door one April morning. We agreed to meet the following day as I was on the way to work and had the next day off. He messaged me with a time I had not agreed to. No biggie, just correct the time and move forward. We met with him and another associate and like I said he convinced us to go solar. One of the biggest concerns we had was the size of the system. I explained that we had just recently purchased the home the previous February and inquired as to how the company would correctly asses the properly sized system for our home. We specifically mentioned that we still needed to purchase more appliances and add additional electrical loads to the main electrical panel. He assured us that the company was efficient at gauging the proper system based on square footage, utility bills, and usage from surrounding homes. We put our trust in him and moved forward. As stated, no real problems with the installation. Although after seeing what Ion put me through I started to observe them more when i'd see them around my neighborhood and am not surprised that they don't follow simple OSHA regulations like tying off on a rope above 5ft and using a simple ladder strap for a 2 story house (I have pictures of this from when they installed on my neighbors home) I'll try not to be too hard on the installation workers because they're the ones on the roofs and doing all the leg work. To continue, Matthew notified my wife and I that the company was offering free Nest Thermostats as an additional incentive for signing up with Ion. Everything was fine and dandy when he said to send him a message to let him know when the thermostats arrive so he can send someone out to install them in the home. Well, those two Nest devices didn't arrive until almost a full month after the installation of the panels. Stuff gets delayed sometimes, what can you do. When they finally arrived Matthew said he would send out a tech do to the install. Again I have a work schedule and can only do certain times. The tech guy called me within a few days and we set up an appointment. It was my day off but I still had errands to run. we set up an appointment around midday. As I'm out doing my morning errands the tech guy calls me two hours early and says he's at my door.... ummmm what?! We had just spoken two days prior and agreed on 12pm. He understood that I was not home and said he would return around 2pm. Awesome, that works for me. Until... 245pm comes around and this guy is nowhere to be seen. Then 3pm. Ok, maybe I should call just to make sure. He tells me he got caught up on another job and that he would be here around 430pm. Cool. He arrived around the time agreed upon and proceeded with installing the Nest Thermostats. Finally! My wife and I were full filling our life long dream of owning an Ion Solar system with the added touch of two Nest Thermostats to modernize our home.... oops! One of the Nest Thermostats was defective! Ok. No worries, it happens right. Tech items are sometimes defective. He explained I needed to contact Matthew again and order a replacement. That was late July to early August. I contacted Matthew the next day and explained what had happened. He said he would order a replacement right away.... Side note: most of the conversations were happening through calls up until this point. My last call to Matthew was Aug 13th 2019 at 527pm I received no answer and left a voicemail letting him know the replacement Nest had not arrived after two weeks (the company said it should arrive in 3-5 business days). On Aug 14th 2019 at 935am Matthew text me saying he received my message and spoke with the Project Manager 'Anthony' and had now made sure it was ordered and on its way. Aug 15-26 2019.... Waiting..... On the morning of Aug 26th I contacted the customer service line to inquire with my Project Coordinator, Ms. H. She had said she couldn't see it in the system and advise me to contact Matthew. I was a bit un-eased to have to keep dealing with him so I asked if I can have the Construction Supervisors name and number. The CS's name was Mel. I expressed my concerns with Mel and he advised me to contact the Operations Manager, Charles M, but notified me he didn't have his number. So, I text Matthew asking for Mr. M's number and he replied with "No, is there something I can help you with?" ..... At this point its been six weeks since I was told the replacement device would be sent out. "Did you receive the new one yet?" Obviously not if I'm inquiring about it again. "Ok, I just spoke with the project manager in the office and he doesn't have any in stock. I'm reaching out to corporate also myself." Wait! hold on real quick. Just for a second..... Why did you tell me it was already sent out?! Matthew went on about he knows I must be upset and he wants me to be a happy customer. Yeah, sure buddy. I spoke with Charles M and he said he would personally deliver a Nest the following morning. Mr M was very professional and courteous. He actually seemed like he was concerned about my concerns. Finally, I had the replacement Thermostat. Mr M called a tech and said he would be there the following day at 11am. Hmmmm, I remember this..... 11am comes around.... 1105am... Nope, I'm not giving you anymore time. The tech was late. At this point I just want to get rid of this company. The tech apologized profusely when he arrived close to 12pm. Whatever, I'm finally getting the second device installed. Mr. M called to make sure everything went well. Thanks for the gesture. Now if only their sales reps can have the same integrity. Good, I will not have to deal with ion ever again! But wait! There's more! One random night in December 2019 I hear the slightest "OoOoOo"........ I must be dreaming because I've never heard that in my room before. for the next few weeks I was tormented at night by a single pigeon that decided my Solar system was a good place to set up shop and start a family, maybe have his own shaded area on top of my roof. Like a madman, I would go outside with a broom stick and hit the side of the roof to try to shoo them away. As the calendar year rolled over and the winds started to pick up and I would hear the pigeon and small rattling. I figured it was maybe a loose vent that the wind knocked. In the daylight hours I would like to stand on my balcony and admire my investment and feel good about doing my part to minimize my carbon footprint. Until! one day I'm casually looking at my roof and realize two of the retaining clamps are loose! Wow! That's what the rattling is! Oh no! That means I have to call the company again! As most surely do, when you find something wrong, you look for more. I surely did. After further inspection I noticed that some of the wires from under the Solar panels were touching the roof! In my City, during the summer months, it can reach an average of 107 degrees fahrenheit. Now I'm no expert on the effects on rubber incased copper wire and the possible damage caused from thermal radiation but I know that can't be good. On Jan 21 2020 I contacted Mr M again. We ended on decent terms so maybe he would help me again. WRONG! I text him my three concerns (mentioned above) and did not get a call back, no text, no email, nothing. Ok. Understood. A week later I received a call from the service department asking about my concerns. I was sent out a quote for pigeon guards that were $800. "But why not offer them at the initial disclosure agreement?" She said it was optional but I was never told about it. She said She would send a team out to tighten the clamps and check the wires. No one ever came. No one ever called. As mentioned, when I signed up for Ion I had more plans for the home. I purchased a deep freezer for the garage and added a 40A outlet to charge my electric vehicle. Well... I received my NV Energy bill and guess what. I'm consuming more electricity than my panels are producing..... My upstairs neighbors that my family jokingly calls my best friends have pooped all over my roof and panels. Im convinced the rattling of the panels gives them comfort on a windy night. It is now early June and I swear I can just feel those wires baking on my tile roof...... Last month, on May 9th 2020, a gentleman by the name of Luis rang my doorbell. It was fairly early so I thought it may be a friend or neighbor, until I seen his Ion Solar shirt! He asked if I was interested in going Solar! He seemed like a nice kid and I didn't want to give him a hard time. I explained to him this story and he apologized. Not your fault buddy. He took my name and info and let me know someone would be in touch soon..... No one ever reached out to me. Do yourself a favor and find a different company. I understand this could be an isolated incident, but it was bad enough to never recommend them to anyone. If anyone cares to reach out for validity of my story I have a detailed log and screens shots/ pictures I've taken. Have a good day and thanks for reading. -M. Ceballos

treyquiller Longmont, CO

ION had pretty good reviews online and they seemed like the best company to install solar on my house. They touted that they don't use subcontractors so they control the entire process of the solar system from install to turn on and that they are a “premium installer”, so I signed the contract with them. As part of the contract, there were some incentives that ION was going to give me. ION was going to send me $500 and a Nest thermostat. The $500 was to be sent as soon as the system had the permission to operate. It turns out ION didn't save time or money for anyone on this project. ION was completely unprofessional throughout my entire solar process. -Oct. 23 signed paperwork for system. Was told it would be around 60 days. -Initial inspection of system and inspector called to confirm time and then never showed. Told managers he did job when he didn’t. -Dec. 23. Panels installed and informed it would be a few weeks before I could turn on system. -Jan. 2 spoke with project manager after holiday break and was informed I would need to get my main service panel “upgraded”. When speaking with installers on Dec. 23, they never mentioned anything about this and it seems to be just made up by ION. I asked my project manager pointedly 3 times why it was necessary and he didn’t answer my question for 2 weeks. Project manager said ION would cover the cost and we should still have the system running by end of January. This so-called “upgrade” was unnecessary. I have consulted with a Master Electrician about this “upgrade” and he agreed. -ION did no work for a full month other than submit a permit to do this job. -Feb. 13 ION had approval for permit and would install panel in 2 weeks after I was already waiting for a month. I complained to get job done sooner since they did not plan accordingly, as they knew this was coming. -Feb. 20 My first loan payment is due for the system. -Feb. 21 ION comes to install the new main service panel. Electrician says it will take 5 hours at a maximum. Electrician starts to dismantle old panel and start work without even having a new panel. Turns out that it was 9 hours of no power. I had a 4 month old child in my house in the middle of winter with no electricity. Even after the 9 hours, ION did not have all the equipment and installed old breakers and did not hook in the solar system. -March 5 ION sends a worker to finish the electrical work. My father was at the house and is a Master Electrician in the state of Colorado and asked the so-called “electrician” some questions. The worker pulled the meter out of the meter base, changed the main breaker from a 200 amp back to a 150 amp, which I originally had with my old panel, pulled wires to the solar panel connection, and installed a breaker. He did not have any electrical license. Under the National Electric Code, it is illegal for someone without a license to do this work unless someone with a license is on site. -March 6 City comes out to inspect the system and gives the go ahead to get the utility company to do the net meter. -March 11 Utility company installs net meter and system is turned on. -April 7 I remembered that I never received my $500 incentive check contacted ION. This is almost a month after the system had the permission to operate. -April 8 I was told the $500 incentive check was put in the mail. If you read it all, you can see that it has been total ineptitude and unprofessional from the beginning. It took them 3 and a half months to get my system turned on after it was installed. From what I can tell, ION just gets the money from the lender and then takes their sweet time doing anything after that. They don't seem to care about finishing their work or their customers unless you prod them relentlessly. I also believe that if I had not remembered and contacted ION about my incentive check that I would have never received it. To be fair, I haven’t received it yet and was just told it was sent.

Ralph Martinez Albuquerque, NM

FROM THE VERY 1ST SALESMAN TAD, TO THE SET MAN AND INSTALLERS, INCLUDING CATHY, THE LADY ON THE PHONE. EVERYONE HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR! THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE!

Reply from ION Solar

Ralph, thank you for such an awesome five-star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your service! We hope you are loving your solar panels.

Jennifer Ellsworth Colorado Springs, CO

ION has been very helpful and friendly. My only complaint so far is that they overscheduled the electrician so my power was off twice as long as it should have been when they installed the panels.

Reply from ION Solar

Jennifer, we are glad that you have found our team to be helpful and friendly. We are so sorry about the overscheduled electrician. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us work on our internal communication and improve our process. Thank you!

David Reeser Denver, CO

We were given excellent customer service from Cole T and the people from ION and are extremely pleased with the results. The system is working perfectly.

Reply from ION Solar

David, we are so happy to hear that your system is working perfectly. We will pass on your kind words to Cole. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

george grubbs Las Vegas, NV

Ion solar was very easy to work with. Sales advisor Tyler S was great always kept me informed and always went the extra mile to help me solve problems.

Reply from ION Solar

George, we are so happy to hear that you had an easy and enjoyable experience. Thanks for your review! We appreciate it so much and we will pass on the kind words to Tyler! We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

PAUL Versage Columbia, MD

Outstanding company ! Stuck to their promises from sales person to installers, to project managers. The most trouble I had was with the power company.

Reply from ION Solar

Paul, thank you for the review! We hope you are loving your solar panels!

Ced6Linda Virginia Beach, VA

I was holding back on the review because I Love my sales person. But Ion Solar has this review coming. We signed since October 2019. It is now almost the mid January of 2020. Our solar system is final install but not running because they failed inspection! But the problem didn’t start there. It took me forever for someone to reach out to us. I have reach out many time to my project manager. Let start with the house inspection. Their representatives who came into our home and had to crawl into our attic had to go through my kids closet. I’m not going to go into detail but the closet was left in a messed. Then after the inspection 2 weeks goes by nothing! I am reaching out via email. Signed since October. I feel like I have to be the one pushing them to put solar on my panel. If I did not love my sales rep who did a great job at his job. I would totally stop the project. Finally installation. It was fast 1 day everything done. Team was nice Friendly. Not problem. Failed inspection! Now I’m reaching out to them for a date and still nothing! No date nothing! We were promised some inventive light energy light bulbs whatever! They sent us the wrong light bulb. Ion solar can’t do anything right and I am highly u satisfied with how they handle our transaction after the contract signing. I have been emailing them for month about them having my phone number wrong on my profile and is still wrong even today, yes I checked. Now we have over $30000.00 of solar panel on our house that isn’t running, a payment that is due in March on a product we never used.

Unhappy Customer Henderson, NV

Worst company ever. Terrible about getting back with people. I paid cash and they still funded my loan after telling me TWICE that the loan was canceled. Took days to fix. Refused to return my calls. Multiple people told me they wouldn't ignore me and then did ignore me. The original install crew lied to me about the job so I would cancel the job so they could have the day off. I asked to return the solar for a refund before using it, they refused. I emailed a list of my complaints, never heard back. Also, they have a lot of false positive reviews because they start asking for you to review them the day you sign up. Do not trust them. Specifically do not trust Tyler (young salesman) or Carter G (VP). Carter will lie to you and ignore you. Don't go with Ion. Go elsewhere. Clayton was the only one who didn't ignore me, but by the time he had to deal with me I was so angry I'm sure he wanted to ignore me.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We would love to look into this further for you. Please send your review and project information to . Thank you.

Dec. 6th, 2019