ION Solar

7.5

Paul and Evelyn Hanneman

Ion's staff and information were exceptional - informative, on time, technically expert, and friendly to boot. We were impressed by the positive national reviews and by the fact that Ion does all its own work - no subcontracting. They answered all our questions and were in touch with us by email and phone throughout the whole process. We give them the highest recommendation. We're delighted with the results and are having fun watching our electric meter run backwards!

Reply from ION Solar

Hello, Paul and Evelyn! Thank you for your kinds remarks. As a full-service solar company, we work hard to ensure a smooth switch so solar - giving our customers the experience they deserve, so this review means a lot to us. Cheers to many years of watching the electric meter run backward!

Daniel W. Hutchinson New Braunfels, TX

ION Solar recently installed a solar system on my home in New Braunfels, Texas, and I am very pleased and happy to say these people at ION are a pleasure to work with. From initial contract/sales presentation throughout installation, even an after installation inspection, has been done with the upmost courtesy and professionalism I highly recommend ION Solar.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for the awesome review, Daniel! We work hard to meet our customer's expectations, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Derrick Adajar Las Vegas, NV

Our salesperson was Melvin and he did an amazing job answering all of our questions after providing a thorough breakdown of what Ion Solar can do for us. They are quick to respond to our texts/calls/and e-mails and are on top of what we need to keep the process moving. And the app is pretty cool too! We are able to see the progress and have a peace of mind knowing they are doing their best to get our equipment up and running. Thank you!

Reply from ION Solar

Thanks for the review, Derrick! Our representatives work hard to ensure that our customers feel confident and informed when deciding to switch to solar, so this review will mean a lot to Melvin. We're excited to pass your kind remarks onto him! Welcome to the ION Solar family!

Adam A Colorado Springs, CO

It took a little under 2 months between getting my initial quotes to having my system turned on. I had some issues with communication early on when they changed my project manager a couple times, but other than that it went smoothly. Lorrente M (my project manager) did a great job and was prompt about keeping me up to date and answering my questions. Mike M was very helpful in getting the system design I wanted and setting everything up initially. I'm happy with my overall experience.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for the review, Adam! We're so happy to hear you had an exceptional experience with Lorrente and Mike. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Sep. 5th, 2019

Scotty Rio Rancho, NM

I partnered with the ION family. In every step of the process I had a resource to turn to when I had questions. Eddie took time to call me and explain the electrical interconnections and the flow of power from the array into the home. My concerns over construction details were addressed promptly from Doug. My personnel Project coordinator Jeff saw to every issue I saw promptly. I like most first time buyers are also last time buyers in that we only do solar once in our life time. My experience was exceptional.

Reply from ION Solar

Thanks for the review, Scotty! We agree - we're lucky to have Eddie, Doug, and Jeff on our team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Rckymtnvrabels Littleton, CO

There was no pressure to purchase and our Sales Rep, Jason D , was personable and very thorough in explaining the system and going over the benefits it would give us. He also followed up with us on the install and scheduling. The installation crew were so professional and amazingly quick. They were respectful of my flower beds when placing their equipment and ladders.

Reply from ION Solar

Wow, thank you for this wonderful review! We're so happy to hear your experience with Jason was a positive one. When homeowners make the switch to solar with ION, we are with them every step of the way!

carlos alvarez Longmont, CO

From the start we had good information shared with us from Dallen he answered our questions. All information was shared via email and phone. Which made very simple. Follow up and follow through on their end has been good. Phone messages have been returned and questions answered. Install was completed on time and they arrived on time. Clean and quick.

Reply from ION Solar

Carlos, we're thrilled to hear your experience was "clean and quick." Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

PHILLY Pueblo, CO

Prior to signing on with Ion Solar I had 2 other solar companies come to my home and try to gain my business. Ion Solar was the third. I liked the professionalism the gentlemen showed and of course how knowledgeable they were of their product. Throughout the process of getting my solar system installed, my account manager was in constant contact with me, informing of everything. The surveyors, installers, and inspectors were all quite professional and respectable. I am excited to have an ION Solar system!

Reply from ION Solar

Philly, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you had a great experience with our team. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

John Aguirre Pueblo, CO

Ion solar was extremely Amazing about there production, nolage, and very helpful with what's going on with my processes to getting everything set up. They called or e mailed me about when, or who, was coming to set up my solar. I already have two other family and friends going to have a there house set up. I just want to Thank all of them for making this so easy as possible and getting the job completed.

M.Rey Vin Chesapeake, VA

Tom D is the guy to ask for if you want your solar panel project in your house. He will be with you every step of the way and will always have your back. I ask him for everything and always have an answer. He explained the whole process to us and made it very simple to understand. Our project manager was equally awesome as Tom, they did all the leg work for us, and nothing up front. Great to work with and honest people. The team that came and installed my panels finished in one day. Very respectful, courteous and professional. Highly recommend this to anyone

Reply from ION Solar

Wow, thank you for this wonderful review and recommendation! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tom and your Project Manager.

RICHARD MCMILLAN Aurora, CO

Ion Solar is a great company. Their employees - from the sales staff to the on site installation resources - are kind, professional, knowledgeable and well informed. They are focused on getting the system installed and functional as quickly and efficiently as possible, while also willing and able to answer any questions one might have during the process.

Reply from ION Solar

Richard, thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider. Our team of in-house specialists are dedicated to making solar quick and easy for our customers. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

LAURA DORN Cañon City, CO

Working with Ion Solar was a pleasure. Everyone was patient, kind & considerate, & answered all my questions. M. Rowley made sure I understood the step by step process & understood the new terminology I was learning. I received my 1st electric bill 12/7/18 after one month of being on line with Ion Solar. I had a 53.00 credit! That made my day! One less bill to pay! I have not had any problems with my new system, I don't notice a difference in power service.

Reply from ION Solar

Laura, we're thrilled to hear you had a credit on your electric bill! Amazing! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thanks!

Catt Becker Windsor, CO

We had a great experience working with Ion Solar, in every stage of the process. The initial approach and sales conversations were very professional and educational, and helped us make the best decision for our needs. The preparation and work phases also, excellent employees and good communication all along the way. Now that we are up and live with our own solar power, we are very happy.

Reply from ION Solar

Catt, we had a great experience working with you! We love working with homeowners to help them save money and the planet. Thank you for the review!

Dennis Wait Pueblo, CO

The energy adviser Justin G presented ION solar to us and my wife and I thought that it would be a good choice to go Solar. So we sign up with Justin who said that it would take awhile for everything the fall into place. It seemed like a long while before anything was happening then we heard from Micheal R our Project manger. He keep us informed as to what was happening next. This is very important, keeping us imformed makes it feel like you haven't beeen forgotten. The people that installed the unit were very quick and professional.

Reply from ION Solar

Hello, Dennis! Thank you for your lovely review of our project manager Michael. We agree, he is always on top of things and we feel lucky to have him.

Nov. 3rd, 2018

Rita Lewis Boise, ID

Two weeks ago Chad W and his lovely assistant came by to offer my family a fabulous deal on solar panels for our home. The presentation was so thorough we decided we Had to have it. Unfortunately after consideration we decided we had to cancel our contract for now. However, when we are able to go through with it I will not hesitate to call Mr. W to set us up with ION SOLAR POWER,

Reply from ION Solar

Rita, thank you so much for the awesome review-and we agree, Chad truly is a gem to have on our team!

Oct. 18th, 2018

DW R Orem, UT

I've been very pleased with ION. They installed my system in Feb of 2018 and I have been enjoying no power bill for a few months now. The only thing I pay my power company is the connection fee which is a flat fee I guess each month no matter what. My interactions with every employee was overall good. There was some miscommunication with the installers showing up earlier than expected, but when they give you a window of time to show up, you generally dont expect them to be right on time! I would recommend ION to my friends and family.

Reply from ION Solar

Hello, thank you so much for your positive review! Isn't it so nice having no power bill? We are so pleased you are enjoying your solar system.

Nov. 3rd, 2018

Happy Girl

I have had many solar companies come by my home. I spoke to a couple of them but did not like what they offered, so I quit talking to them. After about a month ION showed up at my door. I decided to listen one more time. I was amazed by what they had to offer. ION has been great. They have great customer service and I would highly recommend them.

LAWRENCE A CALDWELL

I like the service I received from this company, the equipment is attractive and impressive. after the installation was complete on my home, several neighbors like it so much they purchased the same system. I live in Hercules Ca. My rep go's by the name Mario and I can tell you, he is very knowledgeable and always available when ever me are my neighbor call. I don't usually give reviews, I had to this is one of the best purchase I have made.

Jerry Corbin Rio Rancho, NM

Once clered by the local utility, ION had our system installed and ready to produce power in something like 3 days. Their installation was professional, and very clean and neat. We had occassion to contact customer service shortly after "going live". There was a representative at our home the very next day. As it turns out, I was the problem! Great service!!!!!!

Reply from ION Solar

Jerry, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear we were able to resolve your issues quickly. Thank you!

mBark Online Provo, UT

ION was a life saver. I looked at 7 different companies and couldn't make a decision because nobody really stood out as a better company. I saw an ION truck in my neighborhood and reached out to them to see what they offered. Their pricing was better than most of the companies I contacted and their products were the best available so they led the pack regarding the products they offered but their service was so much better and to me, that's one of the most important things. I'm happy I purchased from ION and I am super happy with my system.

TJ Barber Austin, TX

I was absolutely impressed with the professionalism of the salesperson and his knowledge. He was able to answer all of my questions and help us make the best decision for our home. With the reviews out there we were impressed that all of our expectations were met and exceeded. With the increases in the energy rates we've seen on a year to year basis its baffling why more people don't take advantage of Solar. Vision has my vote now and with anyone that asks about our system.

Kyle Surgeoner

Dealing with ION has been a breeze. They took care of everything from beginning to the end. Can’t say enough good about them!!!!!

Marcos Torres Albuquerque, NM

I would absolutely not recommend ION to a family member or friend. The sales rep, Nat, was excellent and knowledgeable and got us excited about solar. From there, it was a complete mess. ION installed the incorrect plan on my house, with no explanation on how that happened and we were the ones to catch it, after it had been fully installed. After this, we were put in a very awkward position. Our original agreed upon plan was 16 panels. That was more than enough for my family and I have written proof we never agreed to additional panels. When the installers came, they never reviewed anything with my wife and started working. This is where the issue was made in which 9 panels were added to my north roof. Completely installed and damaging my brand new home. With this issue, I immediately made the rest of the process pause in order to work through this. This is where I am extremely disappointed with ION and why I would never recommend them to my friends or family. Instead of taking full blame for this problem; they made it mine. They basically made me choose between paying for panels I did not budget (with cash - ION would not let me finance these panels) or be left with a roof that was three months old that had been damaged and penetrated, after they took the panels off. This penetrated roof would have voided all warranty with our builder, should something have gone wrong. Additionally, even if I have them "fix" my roof, I have a separate warranty and all the associated issues of who takes blame when things go wrong. This was an unacceptable solution to me so I requested ION keep the panels on. I then worked tirelessly with customer representatives to make things work. In my opinion, ION should have taken a complete loss on these panels but senior directors refused this and continued to drag out the process in which I had to scrape together as much money as possible, after buying a house just months before mind you, for ION to finally agree. I worked with Erick Martinez and to be completely honest, didn't think he really cared that ION was completely at fault. His words to be were, we have a legal team here at ION for situations like this. He mentioned that if I wanted to contact a lawyer I could, but I would have to pay all those legal costs. We did come to an agreement, but I truly feel ION frauded me into these panels and locked me into a place where I had to come up with $6,500 dollars to pay for their mistake. If these guys had to pay this money out of their pockets, I’m sure they would have taken it more seriously. Also, the issues did not stop there. When the inspectors finally came out from the city, it was realized that the plan ION submitted to them was the original 16 panel design (or some other incorrect electrical layout) and led to more delay. We were not approved by the city, dragging out the process over a month longer and inconveniencing us more than ION probably realizes. We were never actually contacted by anyone telling us that this happened, we found out through the installers. It’s just another big mistake that ION made in which they didn’t even own up to or talk to their customer about professionally. Our panels were finally turned on in May, meaning we missed all of the solar generation that we could have had in March and April if ION did everything correct in the first place. Additionally, the ION installers took no care when working at my house. They damaged my brand new, several thousand dollar gutters that I had installed on the house. The issue could have been avoided if they properly wrapped their ladders or placed the ladders on a different side of the house. We decided to fix them ourselves, because we do not trust a roof installer to fix our gutters (what they recommended). When my wife asked how they would match the paint color of the gutters, they said actually told her, almost word for word, we looked at some pictures and guessed what it should be, and if we need to we would scrape off some of the paint and take it to a store to try to match it. That level of carelessness is shocking. Overall, I am very dissatisfied with ION and would not recommend the company to anyone I care for. As paying customers, we expected to be treated as such, and not treated as an inconvenience for HUGE mistakes made by their employees, multiple times.

Kj Masseke Red Wing, MN

I regret the day I ever invited a representative of this company into my house. In Short here is why: 1.False claims of timeline for Install 2.Signed up in January and they weren't done until May. 2.5 months past schedule 3. Their installers messed up my gutters and they have yet to fix them. THey've already rescheduled once 4. The salesman that signed me up was fired during the install. No one bothered to tell me. 5. Installers left debris and tools all over my backyard 6. They said they would take care of notifying the HOA and they had pre-approval to work in the neighborhood. That was a lie. I spent 2 months getting retroactive approval 7. They screwed up the city inspection. 8. They had to come back and put additional protection on the wiring under the panels.(Requiring removal and re-installation of the panel. 9. Showed up late for install. Had to cancel all my plans for the day 10. Install ran longer than planned and they said they would be back the next day; that was a lie. I had to track down the installers after they were 4 hours late again!!! 11. They failed to compensate for lost time. 12. When I asked to speak to higher ups, they put as many obstacles in my path as possible and/or simply did not answer my repeated requests to talk to somebody. 13. This is a company masquerading as a bigger company than they really are. 14. They. botched the paperwork for the Utility company inspector and it caused additional delay of over a month and a half. They lied about having submitted the paperwork on time. I found that out when I called the inspector's office myself. Even if they rebutt this statement, please know that I have proof of all emails and text correspondence. Any person requiring further clarification before you buy, I will gladly help you steer you away from this money-grabbing company.

Beverly Shields Virginia Beach, VA

Great Solar Installation experience the ION Solar Team are "Superb" technician's . I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about adding Solar to the home.

Thanh Le Las Vegas, NV

Ion Solar were polite, professional, and poised to help me with all of my concerns. I definitely recommend them if you are looking at options for Solar.

Kim Furlong Beaverton, OR

ION Solar has been a pleasure to work with! They are professional and thorough. There are 10 steps through the process and they are there with you the entire time.

Sara Ridderbusch Molalla, OR

The folks at Ion Solar are great at keeping you updated every step of the way of the install process. They are fast and efficient. They make things very effortless for you!

Matthew Braswell Durham, NC

Customer service is especially good. The install team were a great group of young men. Cleaned up after a long day. Checked with me before, during and after installation.

Jeremy Wood Virginia Beach, VA

Fantastic customer service ! Paul was great ! Only 4 stars due to the crew denting and messing up my brand new gutters ! Product is great and works well with our lifestyle and Bills!

Brianna Wilkson Fort Collins, CO

To start, we did not receive the product we purchased. We originally used ION solar because two of our neighbors had used ION for their solar installation and were happy with the product and process. Based on how the product looked on their homes, and also their feedback we went with ION. Our sales person also showed us the same product installed on our neighbors’ houses in his sales presentation, very specifically mentioning what we liked most about it. We really loved that it was going to look like one big panel without spaces in between the panels, and had a frame around the outside, making it look complete and really professional. However, the actual installation on our house it turns out, is individual panels on a rail system which look entirely different and sloppy. There are spaces between all the panels, and there is no frame at all. We could not believe it-as that had never been discussed as an option on our installation. We are so disappointed in how the panel system looks based on what we were sold. Secondly, none of ION’s many “teams” communicate well together. This process was painful the whole way, and we had to repeat things or tell them in the process what was next based on talking to so many people in different “teams”, many times in the same phone call. Scheduling team, utilities team, installation team, customer service team, etc. None of them discussed things in person with those actually out here working which maybe could have made a difference. So many times we got repeat phone calls to schedule something that we already had done, or was already on the calendar. We had too many instances where we had to have someone come back out for something to be fixed. At least once, we booked a 3 hr time slot for work to be done, and verified it on the phone, but the workers were given a different 3 hr time slot on their schedule, which is not fun for anyone and led to us being angry about taking time off work to let people come do work in the house, who were expecting to come at a different time. On top of that, there are some workers who don’t have the best trade knowledge working in the houses. (Most of them don’t fit in that category, but on more than one occasion it was obvious that some do). For instance we had damage inside our house (a light dropped from our kitchen ceiling) because a worker was not careful inside our attic walking, and that had to be repaired. Secondly, the first electrician who did our installation showed up two hours late when I was told he was 15 minutes out, and did not do work that passed city inspection. This delayed our system finalization by 5-6 more weeks in order to get ION to get another electrician out to fix the work, and get a repeat city inspection that passed. Every time there was a delay in work due to a problem, or something needing to be fixed, we had to reach out to the company. We were told they would reach out to us, but we figured out really quickly that there were days to weeks delays in their phone calls regarding these things. On multiple occasions, I asked to speak with a manager after many phone calls back and forth, and was never actually contacted back by one who claimed to be a manager, even when I was told I would be contacted by a manager. I cannot say enough in how disappointed I am in how this company runs their business. Unfortunately, we are now paying for their product for the next 20 years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to use for solar to anyone I know.

William Graf Spotsylvania, VA

Everyone that I was in touch with at the company was informative, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. The system is working even better than I had anticipated.

Rochelle Watkins Canby, OR

They were very professional to work with and quick to answer any questions and address any concerns. The panels look amazing and I’m excited to be going solar!

Ismail Sadykhov Greeley, CO

I was offered a great deal, Ion Solar removed the stress of acquiring permits and did everything for me, ill be saving money and using cleaner energy!

ken watts ,

Working with Tyler and ION solar was a very good experience. I recommend them to anyone that wants to make a good investment in our planet and finances.

Maureen M. Yorktown, VA

I have have a wonderful experience with ION. They check up on me with every step and have been very responsive to my questions. Bryan Newton answered all my questions. Every employee was so helpful and kind.

Stephen Miller Midlothian, VA

Well, I was really looking forward to having solar and doing the Green thing but if I had to do this again for some crazy reason at another location, Ion would not get my business. The sales side for me was great and I believe that was mostly because we wanted solar and just needed to get started with the process. From what i’ve read in the neighborhood posts, lots of my neighbors weren’t happy with the pushiness of the people coming to their homes trying to get them to the next part of the sales process but we were on board as soon as they said solar so they didnt have to be pushy with us. After that dealing with the sales rep was great and we couldn’t wait to be on solar energy. Once we signed the papers we were turned over to the install side and things couldn’t have been any worse! It was a disaster from pretty much the first time someone came to do the site survey on to the “FIRST” install of the panels. The calculations were off for how many panels could go in the agreed upon location, so the first crew lead led us to believe he could switch it on the fly and it would look good. Well he was incorrect. It was hideous and even some neighbors were commenting to us about it. It just didn’t flow at all. So that had to be redone and the second crew was a night and day improvement and got it straight. And even after that there were other small issues just from lack of attention to detail, and honestly not the right leadership on the install team. Finally it was time for county inspection and what do you know it did NOT pass because the screw used to secure the conduit to the siding was the incorrect kind and the inspector had a feeling it was gonna be because he had done another Ion inspection and failed it for the same thing. So even after the first time the issue for the correct screws wasn’t addressed. Another simple mistake that could have been avoided the second time around. Once finally turned on, of course i had a faulty inverter (which I understand parts that are mass produced can have a faulty one here or there but just my luck after all this) so they come out to replace that and said it would take a day or two tops for it to be working well that wasn’t the case either. So after 2 weeks of scheduling and rescheduling due to weather they finally came back out to replace the recently replaced inverter and I was told that the one that was just replaced just never had the old serial numbers removed and the new serial numbers entered to have the panel operating and reporting like it should. Once again another mistake made that could have been avoided. And for the several weeks that we were down a panel no one offered to compensate us for that either. All this said I’m glad its finally working like it should (KNOCK ON WOOD) but I wouldn’t recommend this company unless they make major overhauls in management and have some more positive reviews moving forward. Lots of people tried to oversee my account once I made it known that this wasn’t acceptable but it just didn’t seem like the main focus was to fix things asap. I don’t think with all that was going on and what had happened that I should have had to wait as long as I did for appointments. With all these mistakes, I should have been top priority until this is resolved and not taking on more jobs to potentially not complete them effectively. I wish the company luck and I think they should feel fortunate that we really wanted solar and were patient because not many families would have put up with the incompetence that we did.

Raymond Williams Las Vegas, NV

The very best company I've ever had the pleasure of working with, they stuck to every word stated and delivered each step of the process on time and work well as a team. Great Job Guys!!!

Reply from ION Solar

Raymond, thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to hear that our teams were professional and knowledgeable. We hope that you love your solar!

Jan. 20th, 2021

John Aird Virginia Beach, VA

Excellent customer service. The installation was explained clearly and the installation was performed professionally. I had 26 panels installed and they did it in less than a day.

Reply from ION Solar

John, thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your solar install with us. We hope you enjoy the rest of your solar process!

Jan. 20th, 2021

N. Nickels Cibolo, TX

Ion Solar employees are professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. They walked me through the process, helped me understand how solar works, and took care of everything from start to finish.

Reply from ION Solar

Naomi, thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your solar process with us. We hope you enjoy your solar panels!

Jan. 14th, 2021

Holly Stephens West Jordan, UT

I have enjoyed my interactions with Ion Solar. Their customer service is great, their installation was great and their team is so friendly. I recommend this company to help reduce your carbon footprint

Reply from ION Solar

Holly, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear that our teams have been friendly and helpful. We appreciate your recommendation and hope that you love your solar panels and energy production. Thanks!

Jan. 8th, 2021

Shaik Austin, TX

I like the ION Solar because they provide me the crystal clear information about the number of solar panels required for my usage , inverters, design, generation of the power with calculations and did all the inspection, installation, design as per the schedule professionally with out any delay. Cost wise little bit higher compare to market price.

Reply from ION Solar

Shaik, thank you for the fabulous review! We are so happy to hear that you felt informed throughout your solar installation. We hope you are now enjoying the benefits of going solar!

Michael Leistikow Albuquerque, NM

Ion Solar did an excellent job with installing our solar panels. They kept in contact throughout the entire process. Our salesperson Holly stayed on top of things and kept us informed.

Reply from ION Solar

Michael, thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to hear that your solar process went well. We will pass on the kind words to Holly and the rest of the team. We hope you love your solar!

Teresa Lugo ,

Salesman was very friendly, informative and seemed genuine. Company kept me abreast throughout entire process until the end....advised me system was ready but instructed me via a text. I would have preferred one final appointment to show me how it works.

Reply from ION Solar

Teresa, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that your salesman was friendly, informative and genuine. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our processes. We hope that you are enjoying your solar panels!

John M ,

They were very informative and were able to help me understand their product and payment plan. The install was quick and overall, it's been a pretty quick process. Everyone has been very professional and easy to work with.

Reply from ION Solar

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback! We are happy to hear that your install was quick and that our teams were professional. We hope you have been enjoying your solar energy.

Connor Dow ,

All the guys that did the install were great! Very courteous and knowledgeable about what they were doing. Made the whole process extremely easy and painless! Very happy with decision to go with Ion.

Reply from ION Solar

Connor, thank you for the five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you found our team to be courteous and knowledgeable. We are so happy you trusted us with your solar installation. We hope you love your solar panels!

Dec. 10th, 2020

Anissa Henderson Virginia Beach, VA

The process to have panels installed could not have been easier; the employees who came to the house each time were beyond exceptional, communication was exemplary, and overall I would highly recommend ION!!!

Reply from ION Solar

Anissa, thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that our team was exceptional and our communication exemplary. We appreciate your recommendation and hope that you continue to love your solar panels!

Dec. 10th, 2020

Kyle Cramsey Loveland, CO

Very good company to work with. Everyone i worked with was very polite and professional. The solar panels have been installed for just a week now and seem to be performing as expected. The app works extremely well and I find myself always looking at how much we are producing!

Dean Fitches ,

The ION team have been great to work with. Their knowledge of solar is great and they provided me with answers to all my questions. It was interesting that their install team had the same help-the-customer attitude as the salesperson and I have received updates throughout the entire process. This has been a great experience.

Reply from ION Solar

Dean, thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team. We hope you love your solar panels!

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Terri Russell Ruther Glen, VA

Cameron F was fantastic at explaining how and making sure that going solar made both environmental and financial sense for me. The process from contract signing to installation and follow up has been easy and consistent. Highly recommend.

Reply from ION Solar

Terri, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled that you found our process to be easy and consistent. We will pass the kind words to Cameron and hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Nov. 13th, 2020