Previously known as Vision Solar, ION Solar is a full-service solar energy provider that was founded in 2013. Full-service includes a custom-designed system, all permitting, solar installation, inspection, and solar panel system maintenance.

ION Solar aims to offer affordable solar solutions that give customers the benefits of solar with little or no up-front costs. The company's services are currently available in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
#2 Zenernet chevron_right
#3 Sol-Up chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• No Subcontracting
  • Maintenance is Included
  • Increased Home Value
  • System Monitoring
  • Awards and Certifications

No Subcontracting

ION Solar does not outsource any of its installations, meaning the company installs every solar panel and inverter itself. Working with a full-service provider like ION Solar generally bodes well for homeowners as the company will then have full control over who is in and around your home and your family.

If you ever come across a company that does use subcontractors for any part of the project, we would suggest finding another solar company to do business with— it's just too risky. While the solar company itself might be licensed, the subcontractors might not be. Additionally, the more people who are involved in the project, the bigger chance there is for miscommunication and lack of quality.

Maintenance is Included

ION Solar states that the system they provide you includes free maintenance and repairs for the entire life of the contract.

In reality, solar panels don't require much maintenance other than being sprayed down with water every few months to keep the dust and dirt buildup that could limit sunlight off of them.

However, if something does happen, ION Solar will be there to take care of it for you.

Increased Home Value

Installing solar panels will increase the value of your home and, according to ION Solar, if you ever sell your home, the company will transfer your solar power agreement to the new owner. Therefore, having a solar system that is already in place and transferable will automatically increase your home's value and could make it easier to sell.

System Monitoring

Another beneficial feature ION Solar offers is system monitoring.  Unfortunately, the company doesn't specify exactly what that monitoring entails, whether it's for production, usage, or both.  Obviously, it's to your benefit to have both.

However, ION Solar states that it will monitor your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If there's ever a problem, the company will know about it and send a technician out immediately.

Awards and Certifications

ION Solar has been listed as one of America's 500 fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine. The company has also been certified by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners, a solar industry-recognized nonprofit organization charged with promoting best practices in solar power.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Reported Deceptive Marketing Practices

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, ION Solar's availability is relatively limited; the company only offers its services in eight states:

• Colorado
  • Florida
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • North Carolina
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Virgina

Customers who live outside of this service area won't be able to take advantage of the company's renewable energy services.

Reported Deceptive Marketing Practices

Many customers have reported being lured in to ION Solar by an offer of a "free" solar system and were told there was "no catch".

However, apparently this is just a marketing tactic to get people to sign up for the company's lease program. This is definitely a deceptive marketing tactic, which tarnishes the company's reputation and may result in loss of client trust.

The Bottom Line

ION Solar does not subcontract any of its work and offers system maintenance and monitoring, and provides several payment options (including a solar lease) to help customers reduce their dependence on fossil fuel. However, the solar installer's availability is limited to eight states and its marketing practices are questionable.

View Best Solar Companies

Krista Kibel

May 15th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have enjoyed our experience with ION so far; even referring them to anyone in our neighborhood that would listen. Our energy advisor Kevin O was especially great. He was friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. We also really enjoyed working with the team that did our install. We didn’t have a negative experience with a single person we dealt with.

Sep 10, 2020

Krista, thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team. We hope you love all the benefits of going solar!

Steve Lourdes Roldan

May 5th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA

Awesome customer service. Always available to answer questions.

Sep 10, 2020

Steve, thank you for the five star review! We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review.

craig benner

May 5th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA

Great service from site survey, install, text communication, email communication. Install to 1 day and in a week I was up and running. Never had to shot off power or disturb me while I was home. Over all great experience and I will be using ION Solar for my other homes.

Sep 10, 2020

Craig, thank you for this amazing review! We hope you love your solar!

Gerald Dermady

April 21st, 2020 Hampton, VA

ION did a great job on my installation from the salesman that came and talked with me to the install and the turning on of the system.

Sep 10, 2020

Gerald, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience from start to finish! We hope you now are enjoying your solar panels!

Lawrence Wilbee

April 16th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA

Mike B was exceptional in explaining how the system works and how much it will save in costs in the long run. Like that I was reassured nothing would happen to roof from installation IE: leaks and damages covered by Ion Solar for 25 years ! Electrical install with all the equipment went smooth and finished product looks outstanding. I hope system works as explained to me as I have never had any experience with solar. Had a Program manager named Sidnee who I could never get in touch with , But called Mike and he took care of my issues .

Sep 10, 2020

Lawrence, thank you for the review and feedback. We appreciate your help by allowing us to improve our process. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and hope you love your solar panels!

treyquiller

April 9th, 2020 Longmont, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ION had pretty good reviews online and they seemed like the best company to install solar on my house. They touted that they don't use subcontractors so they control the entire process of the solar system from install to turn on and that they are a “premium installer”, so I signed the contract with them. As part of the contract, there were some incentives that ION was going to give me. ION was going to send me $500 and a Nest thermostat. The $500 was to be sent as soon as the system had the permission to operate. It turns out ION didn't save time or money for anyone on this project. ION was completely unprofessional throughout my entire solar process. -Oct. 23 signed paperwork for system. Was told it would be around 60 days. -Initial inspection of system and inspector called to confirm time and then never showed. Told managers he did job when he didn’t. -Dec. 23. Panels installed and informed it would be a few weeks before I could turn on system. -Jan. 2 spoke with project manager after holiday break and was informed I would need to get my main service panel “upgraded”. When speaking with installers on Dec. 23, they never mentioned anything about this and it seems to be just made up by ION. I asked my project manager pointedly 3 times why it was necessary and he didn’t answer my question for 2 weeks. Project manager said ION would cover the cost and we should still have the system running by end of January. This so-called “upgrade” was unnecessary. I have consulted with a Master Electrician about this “upgrade” and he agreed. -ION did no work for a full month other than submit a permit to do this job. -Feb. 13 ION had approval for permit and would install panel in 2 weeks after I was already waiting for a month. I complained to get job done sooner since they did not plan accordingly, as they knew this was coming. -Feb. 20 My first loan payment is due for the system. -Feb. 21 ION comes to install the new main service panel. Electrician says it will take 5 hours at a maximum. Electrician starts to dismantle old panel and start work without even having a new panel. Turns out that it was 9 hours of no power. I had a 4 month old child in my house in the middle of winter with no electricity. Even after the 9 hours, ION did not have all the equipment and installed old breakers and did not hook in the solar system. -March 5 ION sends a worker to finish the electrical work. My father was at the house and is a Master Electrician in the state of Colorado and asked the so-called “electrician” some questions. The worker pulled the meter out of the meter base, changed the main breaker from a 200 amp back to a 150 amp, which I originally had with my old panel, pulled wires to the solar panel connection, and installed a breaker. He did not have any electrical license. Under the National Electric Code, it is illegal for someone without a license to do this work unless someone with a license is on site. -March 6 City comes out to inspect the system and gives the go ahead to get the utility company to do the net meter. -March 11 Utility company installs net meter and system is turned on. -April 7 I remembered that I never received my $500 incentive check contacted ION. This is almost a month after the system had the permission to operate. -April 8 I was told the $500 incentive check was put in the mail. If you read it all, you can see that it has been total ineptitude and unprofessional from the beginning. It took them 3 and a half months to get my system turned on after it was installed. From what I can tell, ION just gets the money from the lender and then takes their sweet time doing anything after that. They don't seem to care about finishing their work or their customers unless you prod them relentlessly. I also believe that if I had not remembered and contacted ION about my incentive check that I would have never received it. To be fair, I haven’t received it yet and was just told it was sent.

Mike Hood

April 8th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our sales and installation of our ION solar system was really flawless by the whole team. We were really very impressed with Garett our project manager he was in constant contact making sure we knew everything from start to finish, our instillation crew was very pleasant and did an awesome job we flew a drone up to inspect it and it was beautiful. Even the city inspector was impressed with the technology of having the power inverter on each panel he went on about how much better that was. And James our sales manager was very knowledgeable thank you team!

Sep 17, 2020

Mike, thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so glad you have had such a positive experience. We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Andrew Crosby

April 3rd, 2020 Severance, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company and great experience all around. Our solar is up and running and harnessing the power of the sun to make our lives easier. The company was easy to work with, timely in their scheduled appointments, and communicated regularly with us to make sure the installation process went smoothly. The installation of the panels was done in a timely manner, however, the electric company took a long time installing the meter, but I will not fault Ion Solar for this, as that process was out of their hands. The quality of the product and their outstanding customer service would be two of their best qualities as a company. I would highly recommend going with Ion Solar if you are in the market for clean energy!

Sep 17, 2020

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Andrew! We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of going solar!

Julie Stephens

April 1st, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We love our solar but they could use some work on communication. The last month had the best communication.

Sep 17, 2020

Julie, thank you for the review and the feedback. We appreciate it!

Gary

March 26th, 2020 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I held off for many years on having solar panels installed on my roof. Many solar panel salesmen came to my door but none of them had the kind of system that I was looking for. I wanted solar panels that are wired in parallel so that if one solar panel had an issue causing it to not provide energy properly, then the rest of the system will still produce energy. ION Solar had that system. The solar panels also report their energy production so that I can see it on line. I wanted a solar panel installation that looked good. I did not like seeing the silver conduit that went down from the solar panels and around the house to a large inverter, control box and a cut-off switch. ION Solar has an inverter attached to each solar panel and the output of the inverters is sent into the attic so that I cannot see the silver conduit. From the attic ION Solar sends the electricity through conduit under the eves of the house and under the eves of my garage so that it is less noticeable. Then ION Solar painted the conduit so that it matches the color of my house. On the side of my garage I have a solar controller box and an emergency cut-off box. That is it. That was appealing to me. Some solar companies offer ‘free solar panels’ and they will indeed install them for free but then there is a catch. There is either a lease, a loan or you pay for the power that the solar panels produce, called Power Purchase Agreement. Either way you look at it, these other schemes are more expensive in the long run than just purchasing them outright and with ION Solar I can get an interest rate of 3.99% do to that. The Federal Government is offering an Investment Tax Credit (ITC) that you can claim on your federal income taxes, which currently amounts to 26% of the total cost. DATE INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT 31 DEC 2019 30% January 2020 26% January 2021 22% 0% Should I decide to sell my house, the solar panels will increase the value of the house 3% to 4%, and the big plus is that the amount remaining on the installation loan can be transferred to the new owner of my house. Here in Nevada there is “Net Metering”. You can google that to understand it. DATE PURCHASE BACK RATE 15 June 2017 95% August 2018 88% 28 Jun 2019 81% Unknown Date 75% I went for ION Solar and I am proud of the solar panels that I own and the installation looks good. Paying back the cost is like purchasing a car. I don’t think that it is going to be that difficult.

Sep 17, 2020

Gary, thank you for the fantastic review. We are happy that you are proud of your solar panels and are loving the solar life! Thanks again for the review!

Halley King

March 10th, 2020 Payson, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything from the consultation to the installation went smoothly. Great company!

Sep 17, 2020

Halley, thank you so much! We are so grateful for the time you took to leave this five-star review!

Bruce Miller

March 7th, 2020 Englewood, CO

Ion Solar has provided a wonderful experience for installing solar on our home. It does take awhile with city approvals and Xcel Energy installation as well. Please just understand this going in. Our project manager Cole has been efficient and the text messaging updates are nice. I am looking forward to seeing how well the system meets the needs of providing a fossil fuel alternative. Bruce

Sep 17, 2020

Bruce, thank you for your five-star review! We will pass the kind words to Cole and the rest of our team. We hope you love your solar!

Stephen E

March 2nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We recently purchased a Solar system for our house from ION Solar. We signed the contract on 12/12/19 and our we received PTO from NV Energy on 2/11/20. The installation was very clean and professionally done. The wiring is installed through the attic leaving a clean and uncluttered installation on the roof. They even when to the extent of painting the electrical conduit that running down the side of the house to the electrical panel to match the color of the house. We also requested "critter guard" as part of the installation ( to prevent pigeons nesting ) and it was installed after we received inspection from the city. After our system was initially turned on after receiving PTO, we were told one of the panels was not reporting and that a service call had been scheduled. It took several service calls to resolve the issue, but in the end all panels are working and generating power. The benefit of having this issue arise during the install has been that we can testify that all panels report and generate power independently, so only those down affect your output and the remaining panels still operate and generate power. So in our case 11 of our 12 panels were working the entire time. I was skeptical about the power generation capabilities of our system, but so far we have generated approximately three days of excess power in a little under a 3 week period. We have received all the incentives we were promised during the contract negotiations. There are cheaper solar installations out there and I do feel we paid for a premium product, but having said that I also do believe we received a premium product. We are currently not producing anywhere near peak power due to it being February and yet our average daily output is almost reaching our estimate annual average. And that is with one panel down for most of that time. We are very happy overall with our experience and final outcome and would recommend ION Solar to others based on our experience.

Sep 17, 2020

Stephen, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so happy that you are enjoying your solar system!

Tracylynn Trujillo

February 29th, 2020 Denver, CO

Loving MY new Ion Solar Panels. Everything ran smoothly with Ion solar and I am pleased with my experience and customer service. Cole T did a great job keeping me informed through the process.

Sep 17, 2020

Thanks for the review, Tracylynn! We will pass on the kind words to Cole! We are so glad you are happy with your solar panels.

Michelle R

February 28th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

I have 0 complaints! Everyone has been so informative and helpful! The customer service has exceeded all expectations. Every single person we've had the pleasure of talking to or meeting has been so kind and fun. The panels look so good on our roof and we're just 2 steps away from going live! I HIGHLY recommend Ion Solar! And I recommend asking for Zach N & Adam S!

Sep 17, 2020

Michelle, thank you for the amazing five-star review! We are so happy you found our team to be informative and helpful! We will pass the kind words to Zach, Adam and the rest of our team. We hope you love your solar!

Rod Poole

February 27th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Ion Solar kept us in the loop and notified us of every move. From the beginning to ending. Very nice people. Clean reputable work. Absolutely no complaints. Highly recommended.

Sep 17, 2020

Rod, thank you for your fantastic five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of going solar!

Chris Martin

February 27th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ION was great! The salesman was super friendly and knowledgeable (Brandon L). The rest of the crew that showed up for inspection and installation were also very friendly and efficient. I would recommend ION to anyone looking for solar panels.

Sep 17, 2020

Chris, wow! Thanks for leaving such a great review. We will pass your remarks to Brandon and the rest of the inspection/installation team! We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Ralph Martinez

February 27th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM

FROM THE VERY 1ST SALESMAN TAD, TO THE SET MAN AND INSTALLERS, INCLUDING CATHY, THE LADY ON THE PHONE. EVERYONE HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR! THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE!

Sep 17, 2020

Ralph, thank you for such an awesome five-star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your service! We hope you are loving your solar panels.

Perla Murillo

February 26th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I personally recommend ION solar for their excellent communication and professionalism since the beginning of the process.

Sep 17, 2020

Perla, thank you for your recommendation and the five-star review. We are so glad you found our team to be professional and communicative. We hope that you are loving your solar!

Freid Family

February 26th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very responsive to questions. Friendly install crew.

Sep 17, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy you found our team to be responsive and friendly! We hope you are enjoying your solar panels.

Jennifer Ellsworth

February 21st, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ION has been very helpful and friendly. My only complaint so far is that they overscheduled the electrician so my power was off twice as long as it should have been when they installed the panels.

Sep 17, 2020

Jennifer, we are glad that you have found our team to be helpful and friendly. We are so sorry about the overscheduled electrician. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us work on our internal communication and improve our process. Thank you!

Greg VanHorn

February 21st, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company has been great to work with. They have been updating us as every step gets done. Ion Solar installation went very good, they were on time, efficient, and very friendly. I would recommend Ion Solar to anyone thinking about going to solar.

Sep 17, 2020

Greg, thank you so much for the five-star review and the recommendation! We are happy that you found our team to be on time, efficient and friendly! We hope you are loving all the benefits of going solar!

Joey Whetstone

February 21st, 2020 Las Vegas, NV

Did an amazing install. Quick and painless

Sep 17, 2020

Joey, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope you love your solar panels!

Tanya Layne

February 20th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional team. Each person I have come in contact with are excited to work for Ion Solar. They have quality work! Highly reccomend.

Sep 17, 2020

Tanya, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you have found our team to be enthusiastic about the work they are doing. We are also grateful for your recommendation! Thanks again for the awesome review!

Howard E Fitch

February 20th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The installation of the panels took place in May of 2019. It is now February of 2020 and not approved yet. Secondly the papers that are supposed to be looked at cannot be viewed on the server that I told the young lady I would rather have them sent to a different server. I never received them

Sep 17, 2020

Howard, we are sorry to see your review. We would like to look into your account. Will you email [email protected] with our address and experience? We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Darrin Fox

February 19th, 2020 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and the installation was amaxing

Sep 17, 2020

Darrin, thank you for the review and kind words. We hope you are enjoying your solar panels!

Alice

February 19th, 2020 Round Rock, TX

They kept me informed during the entire process. Whenever I asked a question it was honestly answered.

Sep 17, 2020

Alice, we are so grateful for your five-star review! We hope you are enjoying the benefits of going solar!

David Oltmann

February 19th, 2020 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The communication from the company about the whole solar process was great. The Ion Solar team was incredibly professional from the first visit through the installation process. This is a great company.

Sep 17, 2020

David, thank you for the fantastic five-star review! We are so happy that you found our team to be professional. We hope that you are enjoying your solar!

Leonard Davis

February 18th, 2020 Onancock, VA

They helped me get financed to help me do everything they walk me through every step and made me feel real comfortable doing it I am pleased on everything that they have done from insulation to all the help they gave me

Sep 17, 2020

Leonard, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your kind words. We hope that you are enjoying your decision to go solar!

David Reeser

February 18th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were given excellent customer service from Cole T and the people from ION and are extremely pleased with the results. The system is working perfectly.

Sep 17, 2020

David, we are so happy to hear that your system is working perfectly. We will pass on your kind words to Cole. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

David Ellis

February 18th, 2020 Boulder, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ion Solar has done a wonderful job with the Installation of Solar Panels on our home. They look great!

Sep 17, 2020

David, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with your solar panels! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

tom smallwood

February 18th, 2020 Victor, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Technicians showed up on time and quickly got to work. They were focused and worked efficiently. They finished in less time than they estimated. Very happy with the quality of work.

Sep 17, 2020

Tom, we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your solar process! Thank you for leaving us a five-star review!

Millie Goynes

February 18th, 2020 Austin, TX

I have really enjoyed every person I have been in contact with. They provided me with a wealth of information of which i had already done research on and the facts lined up. I felt confident in investing my money towards an ION solar system. Thank you for your awesome customer service team.

Sep 17, 2020

Millie, wow! Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you found our team to be knowledgeable. We hope you are loving your decision to go solar!

Dan Smith

February 17th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA

Contracted with Ion Solar, our project manager has been in constant contact with us keeping us informed at every step. The installation crew worked for several hours in very adverse weather conditions and were able to come back and finish it the next day. A most professional and courteous company that prides itself on customer service. Have been recommending them to my neighbors.

Sep 17, 2020

Dan, thank you for such an amazing review. We are so glad that you found our company to be professional and courteous! We strive to provide the best service to our customers and are so grateful for your recommendation. We hope you continue to enjoy your solar experience.

Melissa Cowles Wyson

February 14th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were extremely easy to work with and gave amazing customer service! They kept us up to date and were actively communicating with us through the entire process. We couldn't be happier!

Sep 17, 2020

Melissa, thank you for the five-star review! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your solar panels. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review!

wilbert umipig

February 13th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Company!! Service was done very fast with best customer experience.

Sep 17, 2020

Wilbert, thank you for the five-star review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience. We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Larson Billy

February 13th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM

Everything went along perfectly. Great sales team, informed progress information. Great installation team.

Sep 17, 2020

Larson, we are thrilled to see your recommendation. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

george grubbs

February 12th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ion solar was very easy to work with. Sales advisor Tyler S was great always kept me informed and always went the extra mile to help me solve problems.

Sep 17, 2020

George, we are so happy to hear that you had an easy and enjoyable experience. Thanks for your review! We appreciate it so much and we will pass on the kind words to Tyler! We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Joe

February 12th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA

From beginning to end the process was easy and very professional. Installers did a great job and answered all my tech questions. I cant wait to see how much money we will save in electric.

Sep 17, 2020

Joe, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear you found our process easy and our team professional. We hope you are loving your solar panels!

Jasmine Kojouri

February 12th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick, reliable, professional, and easy to deal with. Highly recommend.

Sep 17, 2020

Jasmine, thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to hear you found our team to be quick, reliable and professional! Thank you for the recommendation! We hope you love your solar panels.

Scott Tisor

February 12th, 2020 South Jordan, UT

They were very professional and were always there to answer questions, they made me feel very comfortable with the whole process.

Sep 17, 2020

Scott, we are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and found the process to be comfortable. Thanks for leaving us a review! We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!

Kevin McDaniel

February 11th, 2020 Magna, UT

My installation was completed yesterday, and I am pleased with the communication that was provided throughout the installation process. I am happy to now own an energy-producing home instead of an energy-consuming home.

Sep 17, 2020

Kevin, thank you for the five-star review! We hope that you have been enjoying your energy-producing home!

Lisa

February 11th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience with Ion Solar and our project manager Jason O has been fantastic. The process was quick, easy and professional from the sales to the turn on of the panels. The install team was exceptional as well. I highly recommend them.

Sep 17, 2020

Lisa, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you found our the process to be quick and easy and our team to be professional. We will pass on the kind words to Jason. Thanks!

PAUL Versage

February 7th, 2020 Columbia, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding company ! Stuck to their promises from sales person to installers, to project managers. The most trouble I had was with the power company.

Sep 17, 2020

Paul, thank you for the review! We hope you are loving your solar panels!

Rhonda

February 7th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is truthful and information presented is based on facts and sales person was not pushy but impressed me with knowledge.

Sep 17, 2020

Rhonda, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience. We hope you love your solar!

Susan Kathryn

February 5th, 2020 Norfolk, VA

I had often thought about going solar for some time but was hesitant to take the leap. A very persistent Jordan H made repeated visits until I was able to meet him based on my work schedule, he was great. He answered every question I threw at him and convinced me, showing me the location of my house, how much energy the solar panels would absorb and showed me the savings I would have compared to what I was currently paying my utility company. It was a real eye opener when he said, “Why should you pay to rent electricity? Why not own it?” Which if you think of it made sense. I own my home and would never lease a vehicle. He made sure I knew everything down to the smallest detail before any final decisions were made. There were many incentives that I qualified for which was also great. The friendliness of the staff and efficiency of the company has me informing co-workers and family members. Installation went smoothly and they were very professional. I had someone to answer questions every step of the way. ION so has been the best and very reliable. If you're debating it, don't wait any longer! I would highly recommend ION Solar if you are considering Solar for your home. Thank you ION Solar!

Sep 17, 2020

Susan, thank you for your incredible 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear you have had such an incredible experience going solar with us. We appreciate your kind words and hope you continue to enjoy your system. Thanks!

Diana Fisher

February 4th, 2020 Norfolk, VA

The process so far has been very positive. From the man who first knocked on our door to the installers, they have been polite and informative.

Sep 17, 2020

Diana, thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that you found our team to be polite and informative. We hope that you continue to enjoy your solar!

Lynnette Gawrys

February 4th, 2020 Newport News, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was extremely please with the process. They kept me informed during every phase. It all went extremely smoothly

Sep 17, 2020

Lynnette, thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy that you felt informed during the process. We hope you are still loving your solar!

Stephanie S

February 4th, 2020 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Eric from sales was informative, and not pushy at all. He has been available and has answered my many questions promptly. Installation was fast and professional. Couldn’t be happier thus far.

Sep 17, 2020

Stephanie, we are so happy to hear that your installation was "fast and professional." We hope you continue to enjoy going solar! Thank you for leaving us a review. We truly appreciate it!

Josh Straley

February 4th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and great installation team!

Sep 17, 2020

Josh, we are so grateful for your review. We hope you continue to enjoy going solar!