ION Solar

7.5

Ryan Tabor

Through the entire installation and set up process, everyone i worked with or that came to my home was amazing. Always on time and always did what they said. The total time to get my panels turned on was about a month quicker than they predicted. All around great process.

Luis Jose San Antonio, TX

Great service from the beginning, they are really on top of the process, I literally didn’t have to anything. Everything workout as planned. When I called them, they answered all my questions and followed up. I will strongly recommend this company for your Solar. No complains five starts!!

Ryan Courtwright Chesapeake, VA

ION has been great from the jump. They kept me well informed on the whole installation process. The installation team did a fantastic job! They were all very professional and did a stellar job on the installation. I highly recommend them!

Brittany Pierce Aurora, CO

Our experience with Ion was great. We thought it went pretty smooth and actually pretty quick through all of the steps. We greatly appreciated that all of the necessary steps/items were taken care of by Ion and the communication with updates was awesome!

John Lenihan Las Vegas, NV

They are knowledgeable about solar. This is my second purchase (California) and they impressed me with their answers. Then, their system of keeping you up to date is very robust. So far, I am happy with the production of electricity

LES AUSTIN Maidens, VA

I recommend ION SOLAR if you are looking to go SOLAR. They are quick to respond and professional in their installation process. They take care of everything from the HOA application to all required inspections. Have an APP for your phone so you can monitor your system.

Lee Martin Norfolk, VA

Everyone I have dealt with, either in person, email, or telephone has been very polite, professional and helpful. Any questions that arose were quickly answered to my satisfaction. Anything I was promised during the process was delivered without question. I am satisficed with ION.

Hannah Swanson Fort Collins, CO

Ion Solar has been so great to work with. This is our second time getting solar panels with Ion Solar ( we moved). The process was quick and smooth. They are great with communication and keeping you in the loop of where they are in the process. We highly recommend them!

Angela Gregory Rio Rancho, NM

Everything has gone very well and exactly as explained to us when we first signed. We receive regular communication each step of the process. Our questions and concerns have always been taken seriously and have been addressed immediately. I definitely recommend them!

Cassandra Behr Kyle, TX

They have been sooooo easy to deal with. They communicate great throughout the entire process. They took care of everything, from all the inspections to the installations, to the final inspections. The install team was very professional, fast and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get solar!

Melanie L Aurora, CO

Ion gave a great option for solar when we didn't know where to start. And we have a contact person who is able to keep us up to date on the progress and answer any concerns or questions we may have. Their incentives and customer service have made us really happy with our choice.

Brandon Z. Henrico, VA

So far, working with ION has been a great experience. I was a little hesitant about going solar at first but the folks at ION took the time to walk me through the process at various steps. If you are considering going solar than I would highly recommend ION Solar!

Evelyn Baldwin Virginia Beach, VA

We are so excited to be helping the environment. We couldn't have done it without the experts at ION. They were so receptive of any questions we might have. There was always someone to go to. I would recommend ION SOLAR to everyone!

James E Carroll Parker, CO

Everything as promised. Continued to work through snowy weather and worked on a schedule that worked for both of us. Installed exactly as proposed - even painted the power conduit from the second story to the distribution center. Power production looks good.

Kevin Parsons Colorado Springs, CO

Everything went very smoothly with my solar install. ION Solar was very attentive to my needs and did a great job communicating at every step of the process. I highly recommend ION Solar to anyone wanting to produce their own power.

Aurel Kraft Las Vegas, NV

The process of applying for and getting solar panels was very easy with ION. I felt informed throughout the entire process and their team took every opportunity to check in with me and ensure I felt confident throughout. I would recommend them to anyone considering getting solar panels for their home.

Benjamin Moeller Castle Rock, CO

Ion Solar is great! From the initial meeting to now having our solar installed and working, I could not be happier. Jason D. and his team did a marvelous job! Every promise was kept and there were zero issues. Go with ION and you will be a happy customer.

Carlos Del Rio Albuquerque, NM

ION Solar is a great company. Every step of the process was explained in great detail. Any questions I had were answered. Our salesman was superb and always answered his phone when we called and took as much time as we needed to feel comfortable making our decision to go solar. We are extremely satisfied.

David Sabo McKinney, TX

Very happy to have chosen ION for our solar system. From our first sales pitch up until putting the system on-line, everything has gone smoothly. Great communication from start to finish. Am recommending them to eveyrone I know.

Trinity Penny Richmond, VA

Everyone I came into contact with in person and/or on phone was very pleasant and helpful. My energy advisor, Brandon J. is absolutely amazing. He answered all my questions and is still very prompt getting back to me even after my system is installed and operational. My experience with Ion has been excellent. I would recommend them to anyone.

David Bonham Denver, CO

As a small business owner I truly understand the importance of customer satisfaction and experience. ION consistently provided my family and I with updates, notifications and made the process relatively simple. All fields of the business and process were at the highest quality. Could not ask for a better experience.

Robin Baltimore, MD

Ion solar is the best! These guys come in and do there job and their gone. Except for a little bit of noise I didn’t know they were there. They never bothered me one time and they left my yard very clean. Give these folks a chance you won’t be disappointed!

Sharon Earley ,

This entire process was so simple and they communicated and supported me the whole way!! I wasn’t required to put anything down and my payments are what I already pay for electric!! (After the tax credit which I qualified for in full!) We had a small issue at installation that was that I needed a new roof and they took care of that too!! An incredible company from start to finish!! Lastly, they hit me up about my current mortgage and are refinancing me at a lower interest rate!! It’s all true AND GOOD!!

Marie Baumgardner Mechanicsville, VA

Excellent! Most efficient company I have dealt with in a very long time. Every phase, from signing the contract to turning on the switch was flawless. I know this is not always the case but very happy it happened with me! Our salesman, Scott W was very knowledgeable. Everyone we dealt with, our salesman, installers, electrician etc. could not have been more professional. We will be recommending ION to our neighbors and friends. We also look forward to saving money and protecting our Earth!

Bernadette Mahan Fredericksburg, VA

We are only at the halfway point of the process in getting our solar panels installed. Our HOA is giving us the run around and ION's HOA Department has been doing everything the HOA is requesting for us to receive the boards approval. Its frustrating for me and ION has been attentive and helpful every step of the way so far. Thank you! And that ION Sunrise app is great for tracking our progress.

Tiffany Curtice Aurora, CO

I have had a wonderful experience with Ion Solar. From the time that Ryan, the sales rep, rang my doorbell to the final text I received stating I have full solar power, my experience has been nothing but positive!! Ryan was very professional and knowledgeable about the product. The customer service has been outstanding and I have never felt like I didn't know what was going on. I received regular texts and emails about where the process was and what to expect next. Installation was fast and the panels look great on my roof! I would highly recommend Ion Solar any day of the week!

Samuel Jennings Cibolo, TX

Our experience with ION Solar has been excellent. They were very professional and friendly throughout the whole process and always kept us in the loop every step of the way. We are currently waiting for the utility to come out and approve everything to be able to turn everything on, but I have had no issues with the progress so far. We are very excited to help be apart of the renewable energy solution for our country! The panels look great and the installation was very professional and expertly executed!

Reply from ION Solar

Samuel, thank you for the wonderful five-star review! We are happy to hear that our teams were professional and friendly. We hope you continue to enjoy your solar process.

Sylvia Allan American Fork, UT

We have been thrilled about working with Ion. Our sales team were honest and caring about what our needs were. Our home and we were treated with respect and kindness by all the sales team, workers, installers and everyone in the finance department. We did not have to wonder if details were taken care of, they called and checked in with us until the project was complete. We were very fortunate to have them come to our door that day!

Reply from ION Solar

Sylvia, thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to hear that our team was respectful and kind. We hope that you continue to enjoy your solar panels!

Narissa L Samuels ,

My experience with ION Solar has been a long and pleasant experience. It was long because of my HOA, but their team stepped in and was able to get some things overlooked by the HOA because it made no sense as to why it was required. I was updated on my progress through the app, email, text and by phone calls, when needed. The people they have employed are pleasant to work with and they understand how the system works. I really appreciate the team that was assigned to install on my property.

Reply from ION Solar

Narissa, thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to hear that you have had a pleasant experience with our teams. We will pass on your kind words! We hope you enjoy your solar!

A McKown Henderson, NV

We recently bought a brand new home that we built from the ground up. We had multiple solar companies approach us. We ended up going with ION Solar and we definitely do not regret it. The sales man were so professional and very outgoing. The process was very easy and the installation was great. Would recommend to any of my friends/family members.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our team! We appreciate your recommendation and hope you are loving your solar panels!

Jan. 8th, 2021

Clarissa Sahm , GA

Ion was great! From my initial meeting with my sales rep (shout out Hunter) through to installation their teams were all great at making sure I was well informed and comfortable through each step in the process. They also took care of all the permitting with the city and my HOA. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in going Solar.

Reply from ION Solar

Clarissa, thank you for the wonderful five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you felt well informed and comfortable during your solar process. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you continue to enjoy your solar panels!

Dec. 11th, 2020

Ann Nadaraja ,

Love the service provided by the ION family team, my sales manager Anthony R was the best😊. He got everything setup within the few hours we meet. It was so convenient and easy, and now I'll be saving $$$$ each month in electronic bill. Being in Texas we get so much sun, it's almost free to use power now. The whole team was so efficient and knowledgeable and friendly. Happy customer, only wish I could give 10+☆ Again thank you Anthony R and team 🥳❤ Ann, Round Rock Texas.

Reply from ION Solar

Ann, thank you for the fantastic review. We will pass on your kind words to Anthony! We are thrilled to hear your solar process was convenient and easy. We hope you enjoy your solar power!

Bob Brown Suffolk, VA

From the first meeting with the sales representative, the pre-inspection, the install team, the post-inspection team, every one was polite, knowledgeable, and professional. I was always kept in the loop. Either by phone, email. Or IM. Any question I had was quickly answered. ION SOLAR is an outstanding company and have provided exemplary service. I recommend they without hesitation.

Reply from ION Solar

Bob, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your recommendation. We hope you love your solar panels!

Tony Sutter Virginia Beach, VA

My experience with Ion Solar has been nothing but positive so far. The sales person I am dealing with (Jessica G) is very professional, knowledgeable, and very courteous. All applications and permits were submitted by Ion with little to no involvement by me. The installation of the panels and equipment was installed as scheduled, despite rain during the last part of the installation. The installers were all very polite and cleaned up after themselves. The city inspection was completed yesterday so I am currently waiting on the power company to come change my meter (final step). I look forward to having my panels up and running in a week or so.

Reply from ION Solar

Tony, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear you have found our team to be professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. We will pass on your kind words! We hope that you love your solar panels!

Matthew Fifield Loveland, CO

We avoided solar salesmen for years because we didn't want to get pushed into something we'd regret. No regrets with ION Solar! They answered all of our (many) questions and walked us through what to expect at every step of installation, permitting, and activation. The ION service people were always on-time to scheduled appointments (no 'between the hours of 8am and 2pm' garbage) and very polite. They even vacuumed the inside of the house after getting in the attic and making a little mess with the insulation. I'm very pleased with how we are making energy now and I love watching our production on the ION App on my phone.

Reply from ION Solar

Matthew, thank you for such an amazing review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience and hope you continue to enjoy your solar panels!

Nov. 13th, 2020

Andrew Crosby Severance, CO

Great company and great experience all around. Our solar is up and running and harnessing the power of the sun to make our lives easier. The company was easy to work with, timely in their scheduled appointments, and communicated regularly with us to make sure the installation process went smoothly. The installation of the panels was done in a timely manner, however, the electric company took a long time installing the meter, but I will not fault Ion Solar for this, as that process was out of their hands. The quality of the product and their outstanding customer service would be two of their best qualities as a company. I would highly recommend going with Ion Solar if you are in the market for clean energy!

Reply from ION Solar

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Andrew! We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of going solar!

Gary North Las Vegas, NV

I held off for many years on having solar panels installed on my roof. Many solar panel salesmen came to my door but none of them had the kind of system that I was looking for. I wanted solar panels that are wired in parallel so that if one solar panel had an issue causing it to not provide energy properly, then the rest of the system will still produce energy. ION Solar had that system. The solar panels also report their energy production so that I can see it on line. I wanted a solar panel installation that looked good. I did not like seeing the silver conduit that went down from the solar panels and around the house to a large inverter, control box and a cut-off switch. ION Solar has an inverter attached to each solar panel and the output of the inverters is sent into the attic so that I cannot see the silver conduit. From the attic ION Solar sends the electricity through conduit under the eves of the house and under the eves of my garage so that it is less noticeable. Then ION Solar painted the conduit so that it matches the color of my house. On the side of my garage I have a solar controller box and an emergency cut-off box. That is it. That was appealing to me. Some solar companies offer ‘free solar panels’ and they will indeed install them for free but then there is a catch. There is either a lease, a loan or you pay for the power that the solar panels produce, called Power Purchase Agreement. Either way you look at it, these other schemes are more expensive in the long run than just purchasing them outright and with ION Solar I can get an interest rate of 3.99% do to that. The Federal Government is offering an Investment Tax Credit (ITC) that you can claim on your federal income taxes, which currently amounts to 26% of the total cost. DATE INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT 31 DEC 2019 30% January 2020 26% January 2021 22% 0% Should I decide to sell my house, the solar panels will increase the value of the house 3% to 4%, and the big plus is that the amount remaining on the installation loan can be transferred to the new owner of my house. Here in Nevada there is “Net Metering”. You can google that to understand it. DATE PURCHASE BACK RATE 15 June 2017 95% August 2018 88% 28 Jun 2019 81% Unknown Date 75% I went for ION Solar and I am proud of the solar panels that I own and the installation looks good. Paying back the cost is like purchasing a car. I don’t think that it is going to be that difficult.

Reply from ION Solar

Gary, thank you for the fantastic review. We are happy that you are proud of your solar panels and are loving the solar life! Thanks again for the review!

Susan Kathryn Norfolk, VA

I had often thought about going solar for some time but was hesitant to take the leap. A very persistent Jordan H made repeated visits until I was able to meet him based on my work schedule, he was great. He answered every question I threw at him and convinced me, showing me the location of my house, how much energy the solar panels would absorb and showed me the savings I would have compared to what I was currently paying my utility company. It was a real eye opener when he said, “Why should you pay to rent electricity? Why not own it?” Which if you think of it made sense. I own my home and would never lease a vehicle. He made sure I knew everything down to the smallest detail before any final decisions were made. There were many incentives that I qualified for which was also great. The friendliness of the staff and efficiency of the company has me informing co-workers and family members. Installation went smoothly and they were very professional. I had someone to answer questions every step of the way. ION so has been the best and very reliable. If you're debating it, don't wait any longer! I would highly recommend ION Solar if you are considering Solar for your home. Thank you ION Solar!

Reply from ION Solar

Susan, thank you for your incredible 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear you have had such an incredible experience going solar with us. We appreciate your kind words and hope you continue to enjoy your system. Thanks!

E. Mallett Virginia Beach, VA

What a great job by ION SOLAR from the Energy Adviser Ivan V, he explained very well the product and the cost and allowing me to freeze my electrical production to a set price, for the next 20 years. As the energy production companies will keep raising their cost to produce power, but now my solar panels are making my energy and it is the same low price for 20 years or lease if I pay off early then my cost is $ nickel and dime. The system covers about 90% of the power I need, I am paying only 10%. My bill at $306 a month will be about $30.60 approximately. My Project Manager Ashlynn Reese keep in touch almost daily and walked me through each step. The installation team, was in and out, arrived at 8:30am and was completed by 5:30pm was very polite and professional and explained everything and a big plus the team cleaned up everything on the job site. The ION system looks great on my house and almost all the wires are inside the attic and the 5% that is outside was painted to match the house color. Very, Very impressed with ION employees a great team, and very happy with the ION Solar system great product.

Reply from ION Solar

E, we appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Jan. 9th, 2020

Donna

My initial meetings with ION put them on the top. They went through the whole process showing the material used witch was great to research the products. Derin was the project manager and was in complete contact thru the whole process they also have an app for your mobile device to track the process, referrals etc. They did all the legwork with my city for permitting and meet with them on the inspection quick and simple turn on procedure when we received permission to operate. Once operating you get the Emphase software to monitor your system, its exciting to see it in action. Thank you ION

Reply from ION Solar

Donna, we're happy to hear you are up and running. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and recommendation!

Dec. 6th, 2019

Matthew Nguyen Albuquerque, NM

I just got my system turned on about a week ago. The whole process was very smooth and seamless. My advisor, Tom T, was very polite and patient for the initial consultation and provided answers to the many questions I had about solar and the company in general. My project manager, Cole T, was very helpful in keeping me up to date on the progress of my install. He made sure everything was completed as scheduled and followed up with me to make sure that I was happy with the work. I am very pleased with the installation and the time it took to complete. Total time was 2 months from consultation to system turn on.

Reply from ION Solar

Matthew, hearing you had a "smooth and seamless" process is the best we could hope for. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Dec. 6th, 2019

Mike Leander, TX

I just activated my new Ion Solar system. I have been monitoring the system on my app for two days now. Everything is running perfectly and producing higher than estimated. The installation guys did a great job. Anything that that had to be installed on the outside of the House blends in well. Adam S was my project manager. He did a great job of explaining everything and keeping me informed of progress being made. The only negative thing I have to say is that it took almost 6 months from start to finish. Most of the reason being that I was informed half way through the process that they could fit more panels on my roof than originally forecast. I wanted all the panels I could fit so everything started over. I think it would have helped if they had sent the man who actually measured my roof out first instead of estimating from a satellite photo.

Reply from ION Solar

Mike, we're thrilled to hear your system is up and running! We appreciate your feedback and review of our services.

Jan. 9th, 2020

FRR Placitas, NM

Just made decision to go with Ion Solar. Compared Ion with three other top companies. Quality hardware across all four and included other incentives. I'm buying system outright, so key points in my decision were quality of product, price, and technical knowledge of sales rep. In addition to being punctual, professional, and low pressure; had very strong technical knowledge of products and add-ons that set him apart from rest. Specific info on setting up emergency power system and alternative data transmission technology bypassing my internet service. He went above-and-beyond to research how inverter transmits data. Key selling point.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to help our customers feel informed and confident when they make the switch to solar. We're thrilled to hear your Energy Consultant went above and beyond. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

Sep. 19th, 2019

Andy Chesapeake, VA

I would rate my experience with ION as excellent. From the beginning to the end process went very smoothly. My Team from salesperson Seth was very convincing about the value and benefits of going Solar with ION. My PM Cathie support was excellent and she ensure the whole process from Site survey to installation went smoothly and I experience no issues. She always responded to my emails or voice messages very promptly. She resolved my inquiries in a timely manner. The installation Team arrive on time like I was told which was a very important issue for me. The Installation ION Team were professional and very courteous. I would highly recommend the ION Team who did my installation, (Tyler , Travis , Ross, and Joseph ) to any of ION’s future customers. They deserve all the credit, very easy to communicate with and fast response. I appreciated the way the project was handled. I had full confidence in the Team and the work was spectacular. I would highly recommend ION solar to anyone seeking an American owned and operated company. Majority of the products used are made in the USA proudly. Thank you, ION, for everything and I will continue to get the word out!

Reply from ION Solar

Hi, Andy. We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with your project manager, Cathie. We take pride knowing that our customers are happy with our service. Thanks for choosing ION Solar!

Aug. 15th, 2019

Amy Colorado Springs, CO

I loved my Ion Solar experience. I am a full time student, work in a hospital part time and have another part time job. I am a very busy person and Ion solar understood that. They handle everything! I didn't have to call to find out about zoning or permits. I really didn't have to do anything at all after we first met and signed papers. I didn't even have to be the one home when they did everything, which would have been close to impossible. Everyone I did meet or email was so nice and every understanding. Not to mention they all worked very fast. I thought installation was going to take all day and those guys were in and out in like 2 hours and friendly the entire time. I would highly recommend them to everyone and have. Got a lot of my friends and family about to call them up.

Reply from ION Solar

Amy, thank you for this awesome review! We pride ourselves on providing a fast, professional, and premium experience for our customers so this review means a lot to us. Thanks for spreading the good word! Cheers to a future powered by clean, renewable solar energy!

Jul. 25th, 2019

Richard Rosenthal Castle Rock, CO

We have completed the process through the engineering design phase, and have been happy with the results so far. Our sales person has been available at all times to return calls and bring prompt responses when he couldn't answer some of our questions, much more so than the other national solar company that pitched us. As with any contractor, the only measure you have of a company is the sales and installation team that works on your own project. After reading some of the negative reviews here it is apparent that those owners had some problems with specific people directly related to their specific project. Here in Denver, I have not experienced those issues. It would be good if ION directly responded to those with problems on these sites, as the old maxim is usually correct: "it's not the problem, but the solution, that defines a company's performance".

Reply from ION Solar

Richard, thank you so much for the helpful feedback. It's reviews like this that help us do our job better. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Sep. 5th, 2019

Keith L Martin Colorado Springs, CO

I've had my system for months and it's awesome to be making the world a little better everyday. I had a great experience with ION. They were great through the entire process. I see some reviews that are reporting that there are a few customers who feel that they are "double" paying for solar panels AND their electric bills. That's simply misleading and a misunderstanding. I receive a small bill for the solar system and a REALLY small electric bill. However, the amount that I actually pay out for electricity every month is actually much less now. I'm saving money AND I'm buying a CLEAN ENERGY power plant for my home. I've been a home repair and remodeler for years, and in my opinion, solar panels are about the best investment you can make in your home. Literally, your family gets a clean and safe power plant on the roof of your home that pays for itself. The Colorado "Net Metering" laws essentially mean that every watt of solar created by my system is sold back to my power company which eliminates my electric bill. It all evens out to be a basically free power system that will eventually be completely paid for in it's entirety by the power company through bill credits, not to mention the government's tax incentives. Other than the profitable aspects of solar, I feel like I'm making a real difference for my children and for our planet. Solar is the ONLY home system that can provide enough return on your investment to not only pay for itself, but eventually will make a monthly contribution to your budget by completely eliminating a power bill. Also, Keep in mind that electricity costs go UP over time so the watts that my system sells back to the power company become more and more valuable. Solar systems by ION are a no-brainer and electric power is going to continue to be a human need. In my humble opinion, Coloradans shouldn't let this opportunity pass us by. Make a difference to our world while still greatly raising the value of your home. Most of all. Let the power company pay for it through bill credits. We are ALL going to need solar eventually. Fossil fuels are going away.... There's only so much oil on Earth and we have already found most of it. Seriously. Look into it! Net metering is Colorado state law, so the utility companies have no choice but to comply. This means BIG rebates and incentives for us customers who are willing to make the switch to solar NOW. I found ION Solar to be a great place to get started with a great system. I'm enjoying these benefits myself every month, and I feel like a hero because I'm doing my part for our planet. This is one of those rare occasions when saving the planet is the profitable thing to do as WELL as the RIGHT thing to do.

Reply from ION Solar

Keith, thank you for this wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you are saving on your monthly electric costs. We agree solar is the more efficient and clean energy choice! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us!

Michael King Jr Saratoga Springs, UT

After doing research on Ion and getting a quote from them, Vivint, and Blue Raven Solar, and meeting with our sales guy (Christian R.) who spent a ton of time walking my wife and I through everything... It was a no brainer who to go with. They came in below everyone else from a cost standpoint. Truth be told we were nervous about signing any contract, but Christian pointed out we essentially are in a verbal contract with the power company now and we will always need power, but why wouldn't we want to get locked into one low price were the bill will eventually go away. Solid point... why would want to continue to pay the rates RMP determines?? The guys that came to our home were super nice and cleaned up everything when they were done, including taking off their shoes! Seriously could not be more impressed with the service, respect, and the 1 on 1 attention I got through the whole process. Thank you ION! You will have more business coming your way from our neighbors!

Reply from ION Solar

Michael, thank you for this awesome review! We're happy to hear that after doing your research you felt confident with ION. We will be sure to pass your kind remarks onto Christian.

Smith Family Castle Rock, CO

We were contacted by another Solar Company last year. When the salesman arrived at our house he didn't even have a piece of paper or anything to write with. So when my husband said he had made an appt. with another Solar company. My first thought was, here we go again. However, when the salesman from ION arrived he was professional, well prepared, answered all our questions. All of the people from ION were always professional, friendly, and well trained in their field. Everything that ION had control over was always done in a timely manner. The only snags were from our Town Inspection rules and waiting for a permit to operate from IREA.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing a premium service and that starts from the initial consultation!

Jesse Martinez Kyle, TX

I've appreciated the professionalism of explaining how ION works and have been transparent in how the company process works from start to finish. The billing process was clear & the rep gave us options to choose from. Allowing us to see our minimum to high pmt options. They explained that we have 3 days to cancel if we changed our minds for any reason. I really like the fact that ION is one company and not contracted out. I've dealt with companies that pass the buck & with this company they don't. The panels they offer are quality & will absorb energy fully without slowing/stopping the amount of absorption of energy if a panel is shaded (not affecting other panels). The customer service has been open, polite, & informative. I've not discovered the company as not being transparent. My rep was upfront & welcomed questions during our mtg & through the stages of getting solar panels. To me its been a no brainer to get solar panels & be with this company that's part of our energy solution! I refer this company out a lot! I've not received any negative feedback. The warranty is also competitive with other companies.

Reply from ION Solar

You're the best, Jesse. Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with us. We pride ourselves in being a full-service solar provider, so this review means a lot to us!

Nov. 3rd, 2018