ION Solar

7.4

Nicole Las Vegas, NV

This has thus far been the worst experience. The complete lack of response from anyone including the project manager is completely ridiculous and the little bit of responses we're getting have been to blame the sales rep which definitely is not my issue. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Reply from ION Solar

Nicole, we regret to say that we dropped the ball on communication. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Our Operations Director and Area Manager in Las Vegas are keeping a close eye on your project to ensure that there is clear, prompt communication moving forward between you and our team.

Sep. 19th, 2019

Peter Morrison Castle Rock, CO

Great team, great experience. They work really well to address all concerns up front, and then execute on the plan.

Reply from ION Solar

Thanks for the review, Peter! We're glad to hear that you are happy with your experience. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Sep. 4th, 2019

Jenny Chesapeake, VA

Installation was quick , the staff was friendly and professional and the best part is we are saving money!!

Reply from ION Solar

Jenny, we appreciate your kind words. It put a smile on our faces to hear you are saving money! Our goal is to make solar simple and affordable for homeowners. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Aug. 29th, 2019

Cindy Howard Denver, CO

They explained the process so it was easy to understand, and the on line app helps me to follow along as the install progresses.

Reply from ION Solar

We appreciate the feedback, Cindy! We're so happy to hear the app was helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

David Las Vegas, NV

Great company to buy solar from. They’ve been very nice in providing education in regards to solar energy.

Reply from ION Solar

David, thank you for the 5-star review! We try to help our customers be as informed as they can, so they can confidently make the switch to solar. We're pleased to hear you are happy with our services. Thanks for choosing ION Solar!

Brittaney Klocek Denver, CO

My experience with Ion Solar has been a very positive one. Everyone we worked with was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from ION Solar

Brittaney, we're so happy to hear your experience with us has been a positive one. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you!

Sep. 6th, 2019

William Greener Denver, CO

ION personnel and workers have been very professional and knowledgeable in all respects of installation and follow up.

Reply from ION Solar

We appreciate your kind words, William. We're proud to call ourselves premium solar providers. Thank you for working with us!

Larry Matherly New Braunfels, TX

The entire process has been great everyone is professional and helpful I spoke to 3 companies before choosing ION

Reply from ION Solar

Larry, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

Tayler Pino Berthoud, CO

Great experience from the very start of the process. The advisor was so knowledgeable and excited about what he was presenting.

Reply from ION Solar

Tayler, thank you for the review!

Michael Wiggins Colorado Springs, CO

I could not have chosen a more knowledgeable and professional company! I’m very impressed with my system! Thanks Ion!!!

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you so much for you kind words, Michael. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Oct. 18th, 2018

Shawn Stephens Erie, CO

He was awesome and hung in there like a champ as we had toddlers running around throwing balls at him..

Liz Rio Rancho, NM

I am very happy with Ion. They were very professional and knowledgeable. I didn't have to do anything on my part, they did it all.!!!!

Reply from ION Solar

Liz, as a full-service solar provider - we handle it all. We're glad to hear you are pleased with our services. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Frank Drenik

I recently leased ION SOLAR PANELS installed and have been unablea single point of contact to answer my questions about billing rates, repairs, my contract and etc. I currently feel like I have been scammed because of the lack of ownership of the products ION SOLAR has to offer. Frank Drenik

Ilene O'Neal

When I signed on with Vision Solar I was promised what turned out to be a pack of LIES. Now it's ION Solar and the lies we were told have been just that and the are sorry we were misled nothing we can do. Well, BEWARE of ION Solar they decieve, cheat and lie to you. Please beware, they don't hold up their end of the deal.

Johnie Tolman Midvale, UT

Amazing customer support love vision solar because they are professional and they know their solar!!!

jim g

called vision , they started paper work through green sky financial. about a month & a half, i cancelled . i later get a bill for $1100.after phone conversations, they reduced it to$600. I just paid them off. My advice DO NOT go there.

Thad Hansen Tremonton, UT

Company was good to work with. Always kept me informed on what was going on. Only complaint was that it took so long to get it all up and running

Janice Woods Lexington, SC

AWFUL - took almost 6 months to get a 10kw system installed and turned up - I would recommend to anyone, just NOT Vison Solar - may do well in their home state, but not in South Carolina. Spent WAY too much money for the WORST service I have ever received. Sales Rep and new installer were nice.

Susie1 Parker, CO

Very great service nice people great product

Paul C Grant Rio Rancho, NM

Customer service is amazing and very responsive

Franco Dagoy Henderson, NV

Excellent work! Very good customer service!

Peter Eosso Chesapeake, VA

Great company. Very professional!!!!!!!!

Ted Buchanan Round Rock, TX

Fast, friendly and professional from start to finish!

Preston Powell Denver, CO

It has been a hassle free experience. So far so good!

Andre pacheco ,

I had the best sales experience with my ION AGENT

Ernest Apolinar San Antonio, TX

I like that they were quick in getting my system up and running

Terrence J Johnson Spring, TX

Everybody professional from beginning to end

Jeff Mages ,

Workers were awesome ! Only downside was taking so long to get it done

John Avery ,

Did everything they promised...salesperson was very knowledgeable!

yolanda Pflugerville, TX

Best product and customer service I had ever have! very reliable and helpful.

Keene A Valle Norfolk, VA

Great and friendly staff, and great experience overall. Would recommend to others.

Reply from ION Solar

Keene, thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you enjoy going solar!

Jan. 8th, 2021

Todd Bowen Golden, CO

These guys are true experts from sales to completion. 100% satisfied customer.

Reply from ION Solar

Todd, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer. Our priority is providing a premium experience and we are so glad you enjoyed your solar process. We hope you love solar life!

Dec. 11th, 2020

Lori Varnier Hampton, VA

Great service to date. Can't wait to see it stay good through the years

Reply from ION Solar

Lori, thank you for the review! We hope you love your solar panels for years to come!

Dec. 10th, 2020

Brett Amann South Jordan, UT

So far so good, services not completed yet. Will update if that changes.

Reply from ION Solar

Brett, thank you for the review. We look forward to hearing more about your experience. We hope you enjoy your solar process.

Dec. 2nd, 2020

CF Dallas, TX

They did a great job and always kept us informed of what was going on.

Reply from ION Solar

Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope that you enjoy your solar!

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Peter Crawley Chesapeake, VA

Best decision I've made. ION Solar was very professional and the install looks great on my house.

Reply from ION Solar

Peter, thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that going solar was the best decision you've made. We agree! We hope you continue to enjoy your solar savings!

Nov. 13th, 2020

Kathleen Orem, UT

The Solar company was very easy to work with, we had immediate resources to monitor progress.

Reply from ION Solar

Kathleen, we are so happy to see your review. We hope you continue to see amazing solar results as you monitor your progress!

Nov. 13th, 2020

Julie Stephens Denver, CO

We love our solar but they could use some work on communication. The last month had the best communication.

Reply from ION Solar

Julie, thank you for the review and the feedback. We appreciate it!

Sep. 17th, 2020

Halley King Payson, UT

Everything from the consultation to the installation went smoothly. Great company!

Reply from ION Solar

Halley, thank you so much! We are so grateful for the time you took to leave this five-star review!

Sep. 17th, 2020

Theodore Maciejko Chesapeake, VA

install was fast and easy, took time for city to finish there part, overall it was great

Reply from ION Solar

Theodore, "fast and easy" is what we aim to deliver. Thank you for your kind words!

Jan. 9th, 2020

James Albuquerque, NM

So far every has gone smooth, receiving frequent updates as the process moves forward.

Reply from ION Solar

James, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear it's been a smooth process so far!

Dec. 10th, 2019

Julie Pagel Las Vegas, NV

Just signed up, but so far the people we have dealt with have been clear, concise and very helpful!!

Reply from ION Solar

Julie, that's what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If there is anything we can do for you moving forward please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider.

Oct. 4th, 2019

Jackie L Harrison Virginia Beach, VA

The crew that installed my system were very professonal and knowageable about the installation.

Reply from ION Solar

Hey, Jackie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review; our install crew in Virginia will be happy to read what you wrote. Welcome to the ION Solar family!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Fallen Hephzibah, GA

Blends well with house. Clean rooftop appearance. Friendly associates. Best investment made.

Reply from ION Solar

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We pride ourselves on using premium black-on-black panels, so your comment about the clean appearance of your panels put a smile on our faces! Thanks for choosing ION Solar!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Joy Laisnez Salt Lake City, UT

We loved ion solar. They worked with us and kept us updated through the whole process.

Reply from ION Solar

Joy, we're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience! We work hard to keep our customers informed and up-to-date, so reading this put a big smile on our faces. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Steven Mosman Colorado Springs, CO

So far so good. We just went live. We will see how things go. Working with ION had been solid.

Reply from ION Solar

Thanks for the review, Steven! We hope your solar experience met your expectations. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to . Thanks!

Edwin Virginia Beach, VA

Great company, installation team was awesome. Very professional and they explained everything they were doing.

Reply from ION Solar

Edwin, we're glad to hear your experience with us was a positive one. Thanks for choosing ION Solar!

Brian Las Vegas, NV

Fantastic Service. Highly Recommended. Always on time and very accommodating and always friendly.

Reply from ION Solar

Brian, thank you for the review!

Joe Elizabeth, CO

We had a great experience with them they kept in touch and even stayed with us during a move

Reply from ION Solar

We appreciate the review, Joe! Thanks!

Jenny D Monument, CO

Quick and professional service. We are very pleased with the work and look of our solar panels.

Reply from ION Solar

Hi, Jenny! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ION Solar. We are thrilled you are pleased with our work and the look of the panels!

Nov. 3rd, 2018