High Definition Solar Logo

High Definition Solar

6.2

chris zarate Manteca, CA

Was told we would receive 12 panels. Only 9 were placed. When I questioned it I was told 9 would be plenty. Even after turning off my pool pumps my PG&E bill is higher than before. After this California hot summer I'm sure it's going through the roof. Speaking of going through the roof, instead of routing the conduit around the eve of the house they drilled a hole in my roof.

Glenn White

Everybody I have dealt with at this company has been great to work with. I am happy with all aspects of this job. They did great work.

Patricia N. Sacramento, CA

Everybody was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and courteous. I felt I was in good hands.

Susan LAUGHLIN Benicia, CA

We interviewed this company along with several others. BEWARE. This company's bid was twice that of all the other companies we looked into. They have a very good sales staff, but there is something not at all right about the company when the price is so out of line with other companies.

Jeff Breazeale Napa, CA

Do not use this company. No costumer service. Missed appointments. No communications. Broke into house when no one was home. Over priced system. Undersized system. Horrible company to work with.

G. Smith Auburn, CA

Professional, honest, integrity, and knowledgeable.

S. Leslie Yuba City, CA

Very knowledgeable and professional from the beginning.

ChaCha Ezra El Sobrante, CA

Everything went smoothly. I had no problems.