Erus Energy

Gail Arlington, VA

I recently moved to San Antonio. I'm extremely delighted with my experience with Erus. Products are reasonably priced and the quality is great!!!

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Gail, Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. We are grateful to be part of your solar power experience. You may always reach out to us at [email protected] for additional support.

Jan. 5th, 2021

Jeffrey McCune Green Valley, AZ

CAUTION. THEIR PRODUCT IS A JOKE, MADE IN CHINA OR MEXICO. Purchased the system from Erus in Jan 2020, and paid cash. After three months the panel inverters failed. Hottest summer in Arizona and we got very little from the system. Erus does not honor the warranty. Because the inverters are made out of the USA they cannot get replacements. Their customer service gives you the run around. They try to blame the manufacturer of the panel, but the warranty is not with the manufacturer but Erus themselves. Avoid this company at all costs. Do not do business with Erus, you will lose money.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Jeffrey, Thank you for the review. Hanwha Q Cells commonly known as Q Cells or Hanwha Q Cells, are manufacturers of photovoltaic solar cells. They are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Its technology and innovation center is located in Thalheim, Germany. They are manufactured and produced around the world. We purchase Q Cells direct from the company with no middle man. I also notice that our service tech Roman came to your house and has been monitoring your situation and that our project management team has been in touch with you about this. We appreciate your feedback and review. Thank you.

Dec. 2nd, 2020

VBChris Aztec, NM

Ever wonder why you can't get an email address for anyone who works here or why the fax number doesn't accept IP fax numbers? Customer service is extremely difficult with these folks. The install happened months after scheduled; the panels were placed in areas different than what I agreed; the installers totally wrecked my roof by not sealing the holes they drilled through my roof. I am expecting a HUGE fight on getting this repaired. Prior to this happening nobody could answer simple questions when I called. They are all about the sale, not the service!

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings VBChris, I am happy to provide you an email to our project managers at [email protected] . We have absolutely nothing to hide and would love to make this right for you. You should also already have the email for the specific project manager that helped you for the installation. Please contact our customer support team at 844-272-8336 and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Dec. 2nd, 2020

tkofsa1 San Antonio, TX

Dennis M says it best great till after you buy it and its installed getting someone to call you back s a nightmare or getting someone to answer he phone leaving a message is pointless i been trying to get something fixed since aug 19 if you are looking for customer service after install dont you wont get it i gotta believe theres a decent company that wants you to recommend them these people dont care

Reply from Erus Energy

Thank you for reaching out! Based on the information provided in your review, we were unfortunately unable to pull up your customer file. Please contact our customer support team at 844-272-8336 and we will be more than happy to assist you! We look forward to working with you for a resolution to your concerns.

Sep. 24th, 2020

Maribel De La Rosa San Antonio, TX

Terrible service!!!! None of the consultants that initially contacted us work with the company anymore. We were scammed on the amount of solar panels that were suppose to placed on our home. It is more expensive with solar panels than without. And their customer service refuses to help us claiming that they are self explanatory. Worse solar company ever.

Reply from Erus Energy

I am sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience with your solar system and we would like to work with you to find resolutions. If you would please reach out to us at 844-272-8336, we will be happy to work with you to see what concerns we can resolve together. We look forward to hearing from you.

May. 1st, 2020

Mwheeler602 Surprise, AZ

They called me 7 times after I told them not to call and remove me from your list. I talked to 2 supervisors and asked another time and they hung up on me. Ashley was rude and condescending. Energy saving zone was the name they told me but there is not a business in AZ with that name. That was when Ashley got nasty and hung up on me. They said A+ and accredited with the bbb, which is not true. The only way I could get the real business name was to setup an appointment. They are way over priced. In AZ don't pay over $2.75 per watt

Reply from Erus Energy

I am so sorry that you had this experience. I also appreciate you taking the time for us to be able to discuss the matter in more detail. After review we did learn that this was a third party broker, as always I am always available to you. Benjamin

Feb. 13th, 2020

Blanca El Paso, TX

Brandon T was my project manager. He made this experience for me stress free and was able to answer my questions throughout this process.

Albert Shaw Tularosa, NM

You cannot trust this company.. Our salesmen deceived us into believing we were going to get "rebate" checks that you do not get in that form... Our salesmen failed to tell us about the application time required for the state rebate and it expired so we lost that.. Their customer service was difficult to and at times even obnoxious to try and work with and the company refused to compensate us for the deceptions and told us we should have read the contract instead of listening to the salesmen.... "BUYER BEWARE"....

Guillermo Marquez El Paso, TX

I installed Erus Energy solar panels on the promise that their system was gonna pay for my electricity, come to find out that their system produces around 50.00 per month which means that I pay more for electricity than before solar panel installation. Also the system cost 24,000.00 and with the 50.00 it produces, it will be at least 40 years berfore it pays for it self and that's not including finance charges.

Delete My Account Austin, TX

This company obtained my cell phone number somehow. I rarely give it out to anyone who I think will share it. This company stated that they were a partner with Austin Energy and that is how they got my number. This is a scam and they are telemarketers trying to sell you "energy solutions" which from the other comments seems to be solar panels. Please report them if they call you.

william summers Sahuarita, AZ

top notch employees, everything first class

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Summers, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We are constantly striving to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Sep. 1st, 2020

Estela De Los Santos Chaparral, NM

Excellent service and professional workers

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. De Los Santos, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Aug. 7th, 2020

Jim Smith Green Valley, AZ

Everything went well. You stayed in touch.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Smith, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Aug. 7th, 2020

Jorge Calzadillas Las Cruces, NM

Awesome Service! Great Customer Service.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Calzadillas, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jun. 2nd, 2020

Jose Torres

Great customer service. Did all that they promised

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Torres, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

May. 26th, 2020

Karen

on top of everthing from the beginning until the end

Reply from Erus Energy

Karen, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

May. 19th, 2020

Joseph Kulina Peoria, AZ

I save $65.00 a Month on Electric. $780.00 a year.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Kulina, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits and savings of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

May. 11th, 2020

A Kozak Casa Grande, AZ

Communication disappears once the system was installed. Have emailed multiple times with no response. Said we would save money, what joke! Paying more now than before. And now no one will contact us back to explain or resolve the issue.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings It is unfortunate you have had a negative experience. We certainly dont want you to feel like you are being ignored. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or 844-272-8336 so we can resolve your problems. Our project managers would love to help you.

Jan. 25th, 2021

John B Hults San Antonio, TX

Had 15 panels installed on our house Erus Energy did not get the financing completed so the finance company denied the financing so I found this out six months after installation is completed so Erus said they would finance the system thru their company but they just want to take the payment right from the bank not send me a bill I pay each month

Dan G San Antonio, TX

This is a company that follows through on promises, with reliable American made hardware and friendly, fast service.

Shane Mcclurg Gilbert, AZ

They wanted to do basically a bait and switch we signed the contract nine months later they said that they made a mistake and wanted to charge us $15,000 more for the unit when I just said no they no longer wanted to work with me

Dennis Mott

Great until the sale completes. Then you are left on your own or have to pay lots.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Mott, In reviewing your system, we noticed that your monitoring is disconnected from your internet connection. We have sent you the reconnection instructions via email so that you can get this back online if you would like. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 or [email protected], we are always here to assist!

Jul. 27th, 2020

E.Caballero

Nice work, clean . Seems like a very trustworthy company.y

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Caballero, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! If there were any issues that you would like to discuss further that prevented you from leaving a 5-star review, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'll be happy to discuss your concerns! As a company we are constantly striving to improve our processes to make sure that our customers receive the best experience. Please feel free to reach out to me by phone at 844-272-8336 and ask for Regional Manager, Kayla Swisher, or by email at [email protected]

May. 26th, 2020

Kim Navarrete El Paso, TX

Not good.... I have Elric bill before & after All we see is $280.00 month for 30 years and get this.... electric bill of $230.00.... Wow! We got another large bill. I don't see the savings. waste of money.

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. Navarrete, In reviewing your system, I see that your monitoring is showing some errors and microinverters not reporting. I have sent this over to our service team to assess and reach out to you to address the issues. Please keep in mind that our company does not review your monitoring on a regular basis so we are not aware of any issues with your system unless you reach out to us at our corporate office. We are more than happy to assist! You can call us at 844-272-8336 or email at [email protected]

Jun. 26th, 2020

Kim Lank Scottsdale, AZ

Lots of issues. Company doesn't really seem to care. Multiple problems and electricity bill is higher than before solar panels, plus have to pay for items that do not work. Hopefully company can fix issues.

Jesse Gee Chandler, AZ

Great company with great service. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Jesse, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are constantly striving to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jan. 25th, 2021

karen herrera

did not explained well before getting panels. just want to sell

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. Herrera, If you have additional questions about your system or concerns you feel need to be addressed, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 or email us at [email protected] We are more than happy to assist! Thank you!

Jul. 27th, 2020

art hernandez El Paso, TX

had your panels installed in October 2015. As of today Feb 2016 still not operational

Valerie Divett Albuquerque, NM

Terrible company. Work was never finished

Bill Lavor Las Cruces, NM

Cannot get erus to provide any service at all especially on electric box