Blue Raven Solar

8.0

LAST UPDATED: August 18th, 2021

Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Virginia

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

Gary Dawson Denver, CO

Blue Raven did a good job of estimating how much solar we needed/could produce. 6 months in, we're producing more energy than using in the house. Their customer service has been great. There was a couple of issues with install--the roof inspection said our roof was fine, but when the crew showed up they saw some missing shingles that caused us to hold off and replace the roof (side note, insurance covered). That pushed back the install, but the install itself went smoothly. So I'd probably go with 4.5 stars. They also had an incentive program that covered the first 18 months of payments and they've been covering that with 100% efficiency.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Gary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad that for the most part you've had a good experience working with us! I'm sorry about the situation with your roof, but I'm happy to hear it all turned out okay in the end. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Tom S Hilliard, OH

While it sounds too good to be true, so far so good. The estimate, the planning, the install, etc. everything so far has gone great. We have been making electricity for a couple of weeks so far. Sales Manager, Install Crew were great. Process was VERY easy, Blue Raven Solar took care of everything. They also pay your 1st 18 months of your solar panel loan and the first check arrived without any call center calls. Everything has been as promised, as discussed and as planned. Very happy so far.

Gerdus Byleveld Colorado Springs, CO

From the first sales call, the Blue Raven team has been precise in their communication, from pricing to dates for inspections and delivery / installation. My installation was just completed so I do not have an opinion on the long-term quality of the product yet, but can definitely recommend Blue Raven based on my experience thus far. They treated me as an individual and always had my information correct as I was handed from sales to installation to customer success.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Thank you so much for the review Gerdus! I am so glad everything up to now has been a 5-star experience. Moving forward, if anything falls below that, please let us know! We are committed to providing you with a 5-star experience. Have a great day! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Ian Trusedell Colorado Springs, CO

Blue Raven Solar has been an exceptional company to work with for the installation of my home solar system. The initial coordination between the install team and the materials delivery was off however my assigned customer rep/project manager was quick to correct the communication issues and expedite the install. The installation was performed with quality workmanship and I have seen no issues after 6 months. My system exceeds the expected production and am very happy with the results. Highly recommended!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Ian! Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. I am so glad you are enjoying your solar savings! It's great to own your power and help the earth! Please reach out if you need anything. Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

shannon carr Kuna, ID

I can't remember being treated any better or experiencing the excellent customer service I have in Blue Raven Solar. From start to finish everyone was on time very conscientious of the jobs they were doing and did not leave until I was happy with every aspect of what they had done. The first people I talked to were door to door. Business like, very respectful and fun to talk with, letting me know the different steps I could expect and the experience I would have. If they hadn't been I would not have signed up for the initial appointment. Taylor was the gentleman to whom I had the great pleasure in meeting with next. Every company should strive for their employees to give the excellent customer service as I experienced with Taylor. Very bussiness like, very informative as well as kind, he was compassionate about the company he worked for, the service I was to experience and Very patient while he explained everything to me until I was satisfied in knowing and understanding all the information. He also followed up with every step of the way making sure I was having an excellent experience and that all went well. He also made the whole experience fun as well, thank you Taylor. Next was the gentlemen who delivered the panels. If I hadn't needed to sign for the delivery or express if I was happy where they put the panels, I wouldn't have known they were here. Before I knew it, the installers were here. Again they were very pleasant and informative. Cleaning up after themselves and making sure I was satisfied with their work. I was, Very. All in all, including the inspections it was only a couple of months from the time I signed my contract to the time that I am now up, running and tickled pink. 5 stars is the least this company and their employees should receive. Thank you Blue Raven Solar. You are the Best!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Shannon! WOW! Thank you for such a kind and great review! We are so glad we were able to provide such a great experience in going solar. Please reach out if you ever need anything else. Thank you for being a part of the Blue Raven Solar family! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Diane Saxman Boise, ID

I went full solar with blue raven solar and I couldn't be happier! They were very efficient, answered all my questions along the way, I got everything done expediently and the installation was flawless. I highly recommend them transfer to English

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Diane! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. I am so glad you've been happy with your experience! We are committed to always providing a 5-star experience, so if anything falls short of that, please don't hesitate to reach out! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Mat Johnston Boise, ID

From the first contact with the young gentleman who knocked on my door, to the salesperson, to the install crew, to the inspectors, I felt listened to and respected all along the way. They explained things to me in ways that helped me to understand what I was getting, which I believe I got. The employees of Blue Raven Solar are courteous, professional, and safe.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mat, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 2nd, 2021

JOHN BIGELOW Boise, ID

Blue Raven Solar was transparent and trustworthy from start to finish with our residential solar system. They kept all promises regarding work time frames, fees, service, and product quality. They have contacted me regularly since our installation to verify that our system is working properly and to answer any questions I might have. I found all aspects of the work done by Blue Raven to be done professionally. I've been very satisfied with my final product.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi John, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to have you as part of the Blue Raven family. Enjoy solar savings! -Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Jim Grunow Boise, ID

My experience with Blue Raven Solar has been positive from the beginning. They sold me the size of unit that I needed based on my past electricity usage. I have had the solar panels installed for about 2 years now, and they are functioning as promised. I had two months in the winter when my usage slightly exceeded my units ability to produce electricity but otherwise I have paid the minimum charge to the electric company--$5+ dollars per month. I am simply a happy camper at this point.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jim, thank you for the review! We appreciate your support. - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 26th, 2021

Keith Ballein Columbus, OH

Everything from the beginning of the project had gone well. Any and all questions asked were answered and even some that were not asked. Just waiting on City of Upper Arlington and AEP for inspection and Net Meter

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Keith! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are committed to always providing a 5-star experience, so if anything falls short of that, please don't hesitate to reach out! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

[email protected] Boise, ID

Blue Raven Solar has been ready to fix or answer any questions I have about my install of solar. Just recently found out my power bill has been reduced and my budget pay will come down by a considerable amount. So much so I even call the power company to make sure the figure was correct.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi! Thank you for the review! What a fun little surprise to have costs reduce so much! Have a great day :) - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Kyle D Bucher Indianapolis, IN

Blue Raven communicated with us throughout the entire process, and it was a seamless journey. The panels were installed quickly, without much interruption at all, and the payment and financing program is efficient and easy. We couldn't be more happy with the process, and the results!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kyle! If you know anyone else interested in also having a 5-star experience with Blue Raven Solar, let us know! - Brie, Blue Raven Solar

Barbara Fisk Denver, CO

Excellent service from start to finish! The company worked with some issues relating to my roof, before the solar was installed and that was extremely helpful. Process went smoothly from start to finish. Kudos to to Mitchell Weidner. He went above and beyond to make this an extremely positive experience.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hello Barbara! I am so glad that you enjoyed working with Mitchell and the rest of the Blue Raven Solar team! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything. We are so glad you are a part of the Blue Raven Solar family! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Frank Herbert Portland, OR

I had a great experience. The salesman was low key and informative. The installers were polite, helpful and on-time. They had great patience dealing with the city building inspector. My monthly electric bill has dropped to less than $10/month. I suggest everyone consider solar.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Thanks for the review, Frank! Those are some awesome solar savings! If you know anyone else who is interested in going solar, please be sure to refer them to us so we can make sure their solar process is 5-stars as well! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Linda Fuquay-Varina, NC

Steve explained everything to us. We felt he was honest and informative. Any questions we have ever had he would answer promptly. He helped get us through the HOA paperwork. The worst part of the whole process was getting through our HOA. That was the HOA’s incompetence, and had nothing to do with Blue Raven.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Linda, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you enjoyed working with us. Have a nice day! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Julie Greenleaf, ID

They are informative, prompt, have attention to detail, and do what they say they will when they say they will. They make the process as easy as they possible can. All of the employees I've had contact with were unfailingly polite.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Have a nice day! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 26th, 2021

Jason Sunseri Boise, ID

Very professional and efficient. Taylor was great, installers were very professional. From start through turning the system on I could not have been more pleased by their focus on the customer.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jason, thank you for the review. I will pass this on to Taylor! I am so glad you've enjoyed working with our Blue Raven Solar team. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Bruce Oak Park, IL

I unfortunately had a poor experience with Blue Raven. First they did not appear to understand the local regulations where I live. The installation was done incorrectly per local regulations and required multiple visits for the company to finally get the set up acceptable to the village. It was months from the installation to when the system was operational. Then this winter, after heavy snows, ice and snow slid off the panels onto my car parked in the driveway causing thousands of damage to my vehicle. I emailed Blue Raven, and first they said they had never heard of this issue, and then stopped responding. Looking on line, this is a well known issue in states with snow, with solutions available. Their ignorance of this is unaccpeptable. I would strongly urge you to look for a different company that knows what they are doing

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Bruce, I tried to give you a call today, but I wasn’t able to get a hold of you. I want to apologize for the trouble you experienced at installation with delays. Please give me a call me back at 385-273-3934 or email me at [email protected] so we can discuss how I can make things right. – Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 25th, 2021

Donna M Littleton, CO

Chase T sold me on getting the solar panels. He was very professional, always returned my calls, and followed through on everything. He had to deal with my association since this was the first time someone was getting solar, so I feel he went way beyond what he had to do!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Donna, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Carrie Charlotte, NC

Blue Raven Solar is a great company. They gave me in detail how solar panels would benefit me, they are always available for answers to your questions. They are very kind as well.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Carrie, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

cheryl yeary Denver, CO

I totally recommend Blue Raven Solar. All the employees are friendly and very knowledgeable about solar. The installers were very clean. I Love the look of their panels and I really love that I am getting energy from the sun.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Cheryl, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you had a good experience with Blue Raven Solar. Have a nice day! - Abigail W., BRS

Dec. 29th, 2020

Leo Lohman

It works exactly like it is supposed to..The salesman was not pushy and answered every question I had.since the solar was installed I get two invoices from Xcel Energy, gas and electricity. The gas bill is normal, the electric bill has been $0.00 for the past year..

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Leo, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. We are happy to hear you are saving with solar!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Suvin Viswanathan

From the beginning initial design, through final design and installation, Blue Raven was excellent. The actual installation was a joy to watch. There was one oops during the Village Inspection but Blue Raven was on top of it and came through.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Suvin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and feedback. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sep. 30th, 2020

Casey Smith Colorado Springs, CO

Company sends solicitors out to destroy property. Had a sunflower growing in my yard, it was the only one growing, and they destroyed it. All on camera. When confronted, they said they were “facing it towards the sun” why would I ever consider getting solar if you have to destroy the only plant I have growing in my yard by facing it towards “the sun”

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Casey, I am terribly sorry about that! That is so frustrating! I am addressing this with the managers in your area. Please also email me at [email protected] so we can make this right. - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Jeremiah Johnson Salt Lake City, UT

Fast and easy process. Very informative the entire time and kept us in the loop. Financial was awesome as well. System is up and running no complications. Awesome team

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jeremiah! Thank you for the review! Enjoy your solar savings! - Brie R., Blue Raven Solar

Gregory Kernodle Fuquay-Varina, NC

Review updated: Horrible service. I had contracted and at the time, I had just installed a hot tub. through the winter before it was installed My bills were higher, so I got a quote from another company which was more panels. about a month and a half before install, I sent my rep an updated bill to which he blew me off saying it was no problem. Then it was installed, and I had to turn it on, connect to enphase and learn system myself. The rep sent me thermostats paid for out of his pocket, which is kind of shady, and they said they were going to send someone to install which hasnt happened. They are now saying I have to install 6 additional panels to get to 100% offset. Th rep is now telling me things like hybrid systems are good, but non of this was discussed before. I also had concerned that the panels are not lined up in straight lines, which my wife and neighbors have made comments, and again the rep blew me off . To me, the rep is either incompetent since I now have to purchase more, or just greedy and didn't care which is why he blew me off. The company has ceased to respond for requests to make this right or remove it and the loan. DO NOT contract with Blue Raven.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi, Gregory! Thank you so much for speaking with me today. I'm sorry you felt you weren't supported when turning your system on. We can absolutely send a tech out to help you if you need more assistance. Smart thermostats and LED lights help reduce your energy consumption and make your solar system more effective so we include them with every system! Let's make sure yours get installed. I'm excited to work with you. I'll talk to you again soon! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar.

Mar. 10th, 2021

Andrew Boise, ID

I said I wanted solar panels but they insisted on an hour presentation when I only wanted the details of how much. Then I was told it was a 15 year loan when in reality it was 25 years. I’m a teacher so I said I could only do this during summer. They said don’t worry it’ll get done and we will do it all. Not only was it not done during summer. They also never let me know when things went through like my permit. I did all the work on that side of it. Constantly updating them on the progress of my panels. Then inspections and install had to be a week day. How can I get a sub in my class mid pandemic? On top of that you told me I wouldn’t need to because it’ll be done during summer. Constantly getting calls to schedule a week day install until finally they agreed to a weekend one and then tried to make me be the bad guy in the situation. Install guys were amazing. My contact guy was awful. He even tried to ask if he could stay in my house while I’m at work during the install. I’m going to let a guy I don’t even like into my home without me? No way. Awful service. Then my friend got solar panels from a local place. Way cheaper that I’m pay. Didn’t cost him a car to go green. If I were to do this again I’d go with any other company. This was an awful experience I hope no one else has to go through. And for some reason y’all keep asking me for these reviews. I’ve given you feed back two other times. How many times can I say you’re not a great company to work with till you leave me alone?

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi, Andrew! I apologize for asking you to leave a review when you’ve already provided us with Feedback about your experience. The emails that you’ve received asking for a review were sent to touch base and let you know you are meeting your production guarantee for your system , which is great news. While a local company may have been cheaper, you really are paying for quality when you go solar with Blue Raven. We assemble the highest quality equipment for you and offer guarantees to ensure they are producing what we say they will. Please contact our support line at 855-205-2530 if there is anything we can do for you. - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Debra Wallin Charlotte, NC

Installation Crew was top notch. However, my panels didn't produce for six full weeks in July and August after being turned on due to a defective part in the electrical panel.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Debra, we really appreciate you taking the time to rate your experience. Please reach out if you need anything in the future!

Diane Arvada, CO

The whole process was easy, start to finish. Everyone I worked/talked to was helpful and kind. They even finished early. I'm producing more electricity than I use!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Diane, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Emily

While the system seems to be working well enough now, I had several issues on the initial set up. I had my electrical panel upgraded before getting my solar panels. After Blue Raven came to hook up my solar system my newly upgraded electrical panel was left in such poor condition by Blue Raven, that the lid barely closed. In the process they managed to also loosen other connections and several months later I had to call in an independent electrician in order to find out what was going on. I really wanted to love Blue Raven and write them a good review, but I there were numerous times when I had to follow up with them just to get the basics taken care of. They tried to be very helpful on the phone, but the actual service I received wasn't to the level of what I felt it could be.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Emily, I was unable to identify your account without additional details. Could you email me at [email protected] so I can help address your concerns? - Maddie E., BRS

Nov. 11th, 2020

Don Hatch

I am happy with Blue Raven Solar however I am waiting until I have had the Solar panels on for a full year to see if I am in fact generating the 105% power that Blue Raven Solar says I should generate. However so far I haven't generated that much power.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Don, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your system is currently producing at 100% which is great news. Feel free to email me at [email protected] which any questions. Have a great day!-Maddie E., BRS

Oct. 28th, 2020

Marla Wolf ,

We just had our install completed and so far very happy. They were very respectful and informative about what they were doing and the process. **** Also very pleased with the way it looks **** I was fearful the panels would be an eye sore but they match nicely with our roof and our house being on a slight hill, they do not stick out much at all. Now looking forward to seeing some impact!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Marla, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 8th, 2021

julie jansen Meridian, ID

I just had solar installed and I am so thrilled with Todd N. and Blue Raven Solar. They took such good care of me from start to finish. Todd answered all my questions and was super responsive. The Blue Raven install team was stellar, quick and did a thorough job. Communication was top notch throughout the whole process. I would recommend Todd N. and Blue Raven solar to ANYBODY! Thank you Todd and Blue Raven for helping me go solar, save a ton of money and help our planet! You all are the best!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Julie, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Robert Arbon American Fork, UT

Responsive to all my phone calls with knowledgeable answers to all my questions. Kept every apointment for house electrical system up grade and installation. They were very responsive to my request to delay installation one week. Istallation crew was professional knew just what to do and finished it rapidly cleaning up everything when finished. No offensive language was ever used.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Robert, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Brad

Blue Raven was attentive, thorough, and had great communication. In addition, they had some awesome incentives for me to sign up when I did, and my neighbors were able to get in on it also, providing me with a referral bonus. Thanks BR!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Brad, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sep. 29th, 2020

Dustin Littleton, CO

Good customer service. Fair price. Relatively painless process. Installation was fast. Minor damage to house was resolved quickly.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Dustin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear the installation went well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sep. 7th, 2020

Ed Fredenburg Newberg, OR

Blue Raven worked closely with us to finalize the design concept, and provided detailed and essential information that provided the basis for our decision to proceed. Installation was timely and efficient. However system startup was delayed due to a change order in our contract that was determined necessary when the installation team found it had to reduce the number of solar panels due to space restrictions on our roof.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Ed, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your support and patience during the installation process. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Aug. 26th, 2020

Erin Peyton, CO

They are very good, but two items caused the 4 vs 5 star. First the plan was to get the system installed in 2019 to get the full tax credit, and it did not go on till Feb 2020. Second, they had to come back out as two of the three panels were not producing. It was an easy fix once they found it (loose wire connection), but it should have worked the first time.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Erin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Aug. 26th, 2020

Mike & Melody Stone

All the people we worked with while getting our solar system were first rate & very helpful. We never had any questions about the process & everything went smoothly . We have enjoyed everything about our Blue Raven solar system especially the lower energy bills.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mike & Melody, thanks for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your system. Have a great weekend.-Maddie E., BRS

Jul. 31st, 2020

Logan Morris Pocatello, ID

From beginning to end, we had a fantastic experience with Blue Raven. Every person we worked with was extremely profession and helped us feel at ease through the whole process. They worked with the city, fire marshal, our HOA and the electric company, all while maintaining communication with my wife and I to ensure we knew exactly how to set our timeline expectations. Even when there was an delay, the Blue Rave Solar installers adjusted the install time, finalizing the process over the weekend, this is how customer service should be done. Did I mention that the panels look great, I didnt expect them to add to the house but it's much classier than I expected. Thanks Jordan and everyone else that worked with us. We love our house even more now (which is saying a lot).

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Logan, thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed working with Blue Raven Solar. Enjoy your solar savings! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Dec. 14th, 2020

Marcus Sanchez Meridian, ID

Blue Raven is an amazing company! Excellent customer service, product, and installation! Highly recommend!

Allison Phil Denver, CO

Blue Raven was awesome. They made the process easy. The panels look super cool too and the smartphone app that you can see every panel is really fun to watch.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Allison, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jun. 2nd, 2021

John Ogden, UT

Blue Raven has been communicating with me every step. They constantly follow up and make sure that the job is done right.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your support. Enjoy solar savings! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 2nd, 2021

James Keddington North Salt Lake, UT

Blue Raven was easy to work with. The communication was 5. The installation was professionally done. It was a really 3 experience.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Thank you so much for your kind words, James. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a nice day! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

LESLIE COSBY

I have too many bad memories about my initial starting with your company. It took over 4 months to get started and I received false information from the original salesman and then when I really pushed the matter, he was let go. Not many good things to say!!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Leslie, I want to apologize again for the delays your project faced 2 years ago. Hopefully with the savings from your system, we have made it up to you. Please let me know if I can help with anything going forward. Sincerely, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Dec. 3rd, 2020

David Swingle

Since my install and going active in August of last year; my system has reduced my electric bill to less than half my annual cost. It has been a great investment.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you are saving with solar! Have a great day.-Maddie E., BRS

Nov. 24th, 2020

Sam Dowdy

I have nothing to campare it to since this is my first solar project, however it all seems to work well and has really lowered my electricity use and cost.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Blue Raven. We are happy to hear your system is working well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Oct. 29th, 2020

Scott Oberle

The explanation of sales staff and timelines did not match actual timelines and realities by about a year. Response time to identify a problem with my panels 17 of them at once in february and fixing the problem was 3 months end of may. Not good

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Scott, I am sorry to hear our timelines did not meet your expectations. We have forwarded your feedback to management to ensure this does not happen again. Have a nice day, Maddie E., BRS

Nov. 11th, 2020

Cameron Hurst

Installation looks good and quality of service was good. However when initially approached I was told the solar panels would cover 110% of the energy my house uses. That doesn't seem to be the case. Before the panels were installed my bill was $200-$220 a month during the summer. This past summer and the summer prior my bill has been $120-$140. So in my mind it actually only covered less than 50%. Not worth the money spent in my opinion.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Cameron, I was able to look into your account and your system is currently producing within the estimates outlined in your installations. If you have ay questions about your energy usage, please email me your bills at [email protected]m I will be happy to address your concerns. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Oct. 23rd, 2020

Beverly Nampa, ID

I was excited to install solar, not only to increase my house value but to make it a more GREEN home. The crew that came to install was very professional, personable, polite, respectful, but even better yet...on time!! Within 4 hours, all panels were installed. Thank you!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Beverly, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 10th, 2021