Blue Raven Solar

8.1

Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Virginia

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

Mat Johnston Boise, ID

From the first contact with the young gentleman who knocked on my door, to the salesperson, to the install crew, to the inspectors, I felt listened to and respected all along the way. They explained things to me in ways that helped me to understand what I was getting, which I believe I got. The employees of Blue Raven Solar are courteous, professional, and safe.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mat, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Donna M Littleton, CO

Chase T sold me on getting the solar panels. He was very professional, always returned my calls, and followed through on everything. He had to deal with my association since this was the first time someone was getting solar, so I feel he went way beyond what he had to do!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Donna, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Jun. 2nd, 2021

JOHN BIGELOW Boise, ID

Blue Raven Solar was transparent and trustworthy from start to finish with our residential solar system. They kept all promises regarding work time frames, fees, service, and product quality. They have contacted me regularly since our installation to verify that our system is working properly and to answer any questions I might have. I found all aspects of the work done by Blue Raven to be done professionally. I've been very satisfied with my final product.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi John, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to have you as part of the Blue Raven family. Enjoy solar savings! -Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Bruce Oak Park, IL

I unfortunately had a poor experience with Blue Raven. First they did not appear to understand the local regulations where I live. The installation was done incorrectly per local regulations and required multiple visits for the company to finally get the set up acceptable to the village. It was months from the installation to when the system was operational. Then this winter, after heavy snows, ice and snow slid off the panels onto my car parked in the driveway causing thousands of damage to my vehicle. I emailed Blue Raven, and first they said they had never heard of this issue, and then stopped responding. Looking on line, this is a well known issue in states with snow, with solutions available. Their ignorance of this is unaccpeptable. I would strongly urge you to look for a different company that knows what they are doing

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Bruce, I tried to give you a call today, but I wasn’t able to get a hold of you. I want to apologize for the trouble you experienced at installation with delays. Please give me a call me back at 385-273-3934 or email me at [email protected] so we can discuss how I can make things right. – Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 25th, 2021

Carrie Charlotte, NC

Blue Raven Solar is a great company. They gave me in detail how solar panels would benefit me, they are always available for answers to your questions. They are very kind as well.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Carrie, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Linda Fuquay-Varina, NC

Steve explained everything to us. We felt he was honest and informative. Any questions we have ever had he would answer promptly. He helped get us through the HOA paperwork. The worst part of the whole process was getting through our HOA. That was the HOA’s incompetence, and had nothing to do with Blue Raven.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Linda, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you enjoyed working with us. Have a nice day! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Julie Greenleaf, ID

They are informative, prompt, have attention to detail, and do what they say they will when they say they will. They make the process as easy as they possible can. All of the employees I've had contact with were unfailingly polite.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Have a nice day! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 26th, 2021

Allison Phil Denver, CO

Blue Raven was awesome. They made the process easy. The panels look super cool too and the smartphone app that you can see every panel is really fun to watch.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Allison, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Gregory Kernodle Fuquay-Varina, NC

Review updated: Horrible service. I had contracted and at the time, I had just installed a hot tub. through the winter before it was installed My bills were higher, so I got a quote from another company which was more panels. about a month and a half before install, I sent my rep an updated bill to which he blew me off saying it was no problem. Then it was installed, and I had to turn it on, connect to enphase and learn system myself. The rep sent me thermostats paid for out of his pocket, which is kind of shady, and they said they were going to send someone to install which hasnt happened. They are now saying I have to install 6 additional panels to get to 100% offset. Th rep is now telling me things like hybrid systems are good, but non of this was discussed before. I also had concerned that the panels are not lined up in straight lines, which my wife and neighbors have made comments, and again the rep blew me off . To me, the rep is either incompetent since I now have to purchase more, or just greedy and didn't care which is why he blew me off. The company has ceased to respond for requests to make this right or remove it and the loan. DO NOT contract with Blue Raven.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi, Gregory! Thank you so much for speaking with me today. I'm sorry you felt you weren't supported when turning your system on. We can absolutely send a tech out to help you if you need more assistance. Smart thermostats and LED lights help reduce your energy consumption and make your solar system more effective so we include them with every system! Let's make sure yours get installed. I'm excited to work with you. I'll talk to you again soon! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar.

Mar. 10th, 2021

Andrew Boise, ID

I said I wanted solar panels but they insisted on an hour presentation when I only wanted the details of how much. Then I was told it was a 15 year loan when in reality it was 25 years. I’m a teacher so I said I could only do this during summer. They said don’t worry it’ll get done and we will do it all. Not only was it not done during summer. They also never let me know when things went through like my permit. I did all the work on that side of it. Constantly updating them on the progress of my panels. Then inspections and install had to be a week day. How can I get a sub in my class mid pandemic? On top of that you told me I wouldn’t need to because it’ll be done during summer. Constantly getting calls to schedule a week day install until finally they agreed to a weekend one and then tried to make me be the bad guy in the situation. Install guys were amazing. My contact guy was awful. He even tried to ask if he could stay in my house while I’m at work during the install. I’m going to let a guy I don’t even like into my home without me? No way. Awful service. Then my friend got solar panels from a local place. Way cheaper that I’m pay. Didn’t cost him a car to go green. If I were to do this again I’d go with any other company. This was an awful experience I hope no one else has to go through. And for some reason y’all keep asking me for these reviews. I’ve given you feed back two other times. How many times can I say you’re not a great company to work with till you leave me alone?

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi, Andrew! I apologize for asking you to leave a review when you’ve already provided us with Feedback about your experience. The emails that you’ve received asking for a review were sent to touch base and let you know you are meeting your production guarantee for your system , which is great news. While a local company may have been cheaper, you really are paying for quality when you go solar with Blue Raven. We assemble the highest quality equipment for you and offer guarantees to ensure they are producing what we say they will. Please contact our support line at 855-205-2530 if there is anything we can do for you. - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Debra Wallin Charlotte, NC

Installation Crew was top notch. However, my panels didn't produce for six full weeks in July and August after being turned on due to a defective part in the electrical panel.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Debra, we really appreciate you taking the time to rate your experience. Please reach out if you need anything in the future!

Marla Wolf ,

We just had our install completed and so far very happy. They were very respectful and informative about what they were doing and the process. **** Also very pleased with the way it looks **** I was fearful the panels would be an eye sore but they match nicely with our roof and our house being on a slight hill, they do not stick out much at all. Now looking forward to seeing some impact!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Marla, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 8th, 2021

julie jansen Meridian, ID

I just had solar installed and I am so thrilled with Todd N. and Blue Raven Solar. They took such good care of me from start to finish. Todd answered all my questions and was super responsive. The Blue Raven install team was stellar, quick and did a thorough job. Communication was top notch throughout the whole process. I would recommend Todd N. and Blue Raven solar to ANYBODY! Thank you Todd and Blue Raven for helping me go solar, save a ton of money and help our planet! You all are the best!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Julie, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Robert Arbon American Fork, UT

Responsive to all my phone calls with knowledgeable answers to all my questions. Kept every apointment for house electrical system up grade and installation. They were very responsive to my request to delay installation one week. Istallation crew was professional knew just what to do and finished it rapidly cleaning up everything when finished. No offensive language was ever used.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Robert, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Leo Lohman

It works exactly like it is supposed to..The salesman was not pushy and answered every question I had.since the solar was installed I get two invoices from Xcel Energy, gas and electricity. The gas bill is normal, the electric bill has been $0.00 for the past year..

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Leo, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. We are happy to hear you are saving with solar!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Suvin Viswanathan

From the beginning initial design, through final design and installation, Blue Raven was excellent. The actual installation was a joy to watch. There was one oops during the Village Inspection but Blue Raven was on top of it and came through.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Suvin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and feedback. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sep. 30th, 2020

Ricardo Colon Raleigh, NC

I was looking for solar quotes and Blue Raven sent a sales person who showed me a presentation with the wrong house and the wrong numbers. After 3 hours he was able to get his team to fix the mistakes. Told me that in order to get a more detailed quote a site inspection was needed and then I would have 3 days to decide. I initial an online form on his iPad giving permission to access the premises on a later date. I requested further information of the equipment to be installed and could not get a straight answer. After the site inspection all I got was a drawing of my roof with the panels. Therefore, 3 days later I sent an email to the sales person that I had decided not to pursue solar panels with them. Few weeks later they sent me an invoice because it turns out that the form the sales person asked to fill out was their installation agreement and I did not cancel using the proper form. My reliance on their sales person cost me hundreds of dollars.

John Ogden, UT

Blue Raven has been communicating with me every step. They constantly follow up and make sure that the job is done right.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your support. Enjoy solar savings! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Diane Arvada, CO

The whole process was easy, start to finish. Everyone I worked/talked to was helpful and kind. They even finished early. I'm producing more electricity than I use!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Diane, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Beverly Nampa, ID

I was excited to install solar, not only to increase my house value but to make it a more GREEN home. The crew that came to install was very professional, personable, polite, respectful, but even better yet...on time!! Within 4 hours, all panels were installed. Thank you!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Beverly, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 10th, 2021

Debra Clark Broomfield, CO

I've had a half-baked experience with Blue Raven. My installation went well. The system works. The person i worked with, Sophie?, was educational. But then I referred a friend, during the Pandemic no less, who was told by BR that they could do her solar then they couldn’t and dragged on with this wishy-washy evaluation of her roof for several months - at least 4! They even dropped off solar panels in front of her house, in the street and then never followed through. Their communication was uneven, their commitment to the customer was weak. In t he end, they said they would not pay for updating her joists in the attic(which they had previously stated they would), that it wasn’t worth it to them. Wow! What a response to a potential customer... So no more referrals for them. When they wanted me to write a positive review for them at my 1 year anniversary, they sent me a photo of "A" roof , reminding me of how well they had my back. It wasn't even my roof...just sayin'... Debra Clark

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Debra, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your support. It's unfortunate that the upgrades necessary for your friend's project were too extensive for us to proceed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 5th, 2021

Emily

While the system seems to be working well enough now, I had several issues on the initial set up. I had my electrical panel upgraded before getting my solar panels. After Blue Raven came to hook up my solar system my newly upgraded electrical panel was left in such poor condition by Blue Raven, that the lid barely closed. In the process they managed to also loosen other connections and several months later I had to call in an independent electrician in order to find out what was going on. I really wanted to love Blue Raven and write them a good review, but I there were numerous times when I had to follow up with them just to get the basics taken care of. They tried to be very helpful on the phone, but the actual service I received wasn't to the level of what I felt it could be.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Emily, I was unable to identify your account without additional details. Could you email me at [email protected] so I can help address your concerns? - Maddie E., BRS

Nov. 11th, 2020

Don Hatch

I am happy with Blue Raven Solar however I am waiting until I have had the Solar panels on for a full year to see if I am in fact generating the 105% power that Blue Raven Solar says I should generate. However so far I haven't generated that much power.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Don, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your system is currently producing at 100% which is great news. Feel free to email me at [email protected] which any questions. Have a great day!-Maddie E., BRS

Oct. 28th, 2020

Brad

Blue Raven was attentive, thorough, and had great communication. In addition, they had some awesome incentives for me to sign up when I did, and my neighbors were able to get in on it also, providing me with a referral bonus. Thanks BR!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Brad, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sep. 29th, 2020

Dustin Littleton, CO

Good customer service. Fair price. Relatively painless process. Installation was fast. Minor damage to house was resolved quickly.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Dustin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear the installation went well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Ed Fredenburg Newberg, OR

Blue Raven worked closely with us to finalize the design concept, and provided detailed and essential information that provided the basis for our decision to proceed. Installation was timely and efficient. However system startup was delayed due to a change order in our contract that was determined necessary when the installation team found it had to reduce the number of solar panels due to space restrictions on our roof.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Ed, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your support and patience during the installation process. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Aug. 26th, 2020

Erin Peyton, CO

They are very good, but two items caused the 4 vs 5 star. First the plan was to get the system installed in 2019 to get the full tax credit, and it did not go on till Feb 2020. Second, they had to come back out as two of the three panels were not producing. It was an easy fix once they found it (loose wire connection), but it should have worked the first time.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Erin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Aug. 26th, 2020

Mike & Melody Stone

All the people we worked with while getting our solar system were first rate & very helpful. We never had any questions about the process & everything went smoothly . We have enjoyed everything about our Blue Raven solar system especially the lower energy bills.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mike & Melody, thanks for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your system. Have a great weekend.-Maddie E., BRS

Jul. 31st, 2020

Logan Morris Pocatello, ID

From beginning to end, we had a fantastic experience with Blue Raven. Every person we worked with was extremely profession and helped us feel at ease through the whole process. They worked with the city, fire marshal, our HOA and the electric company, all while maintaining communication with my wife and I to ensure we knew exactly how to set our timeline expectations. Even when there was an delay, the Blue Rave Solar installers adjusted the install time, finalizing the process over the weekend, this is how customer service should be done. Did I mention that the panels look great, I didnt expect them to add to the house but it's much classier than I expected. Thanks Jordan and everyone else that worked with us. We love our house even more now (which is saying a lot).

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Logan, thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed working with Blue Raven Solar. Enjoy your solar savings! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Dec. 14th, 2020

Paul Cornejo Sherrelwood, CO

Prompt service, very professional, on point. So far everything has been done on time and working.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Paul, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 25th, 2021

Jerry Hanley Eagle, ID

ON TIME....ON SPEC....On Budget..."ON THE BALL"! + really personal support from Field Sales + Operations...ALL 3

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jerry, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate your support. Enjoy solar savings! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

James Keddington North Salt Lake, UT

Blue Raven was easy to work with. The communication was 5. The installation was professionally done. It was a really 3 experience.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Thank you so much for your kind words, James. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a nice day! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

LESLIE COSBY

I have too many bad memories about my initial starting with your company. It took over 4 months to get started and I received false information from the original salesman and then when I really pushed the matter, he was let go. Not many good things to say!!!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Leslie, I want to apologize again for the delays your project faced 2 years ago. Hopefully with the savings from your system, we have made it up to you. Please let me know if I can help with anything going forward. Sincerely, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Dec. 3rd, 2020

David Swingle

Since my install and going active in August of last year; my system has reduced my electric bill to less than half my annual cost. It has been a great investment.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you are saving with solar! Have a great day.-Maddie E., BRS

Nov. 24th, 2020

Sam Dowdy

I have nothing to campare it to since this is my first solar project, however it all seems to work well and has really lowered my electricity use and cost.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Blue Raven. We are happy to hear your system is working well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Oct. 29th, 2020

Scott Oberle

The explanation of sales staff and timelines did not match actual timelines and realities by about a year. Response time to identify a problem with my panels 17 of them at once in february and fixing the problem was 3 months end of may. Not good

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Scott, I am sorry to hear our timelines did not meet your expectations. We have forwarded your feedback to management to ensure this does not happen again. Have a nice day, Maddie E., BRS

Nov. 11th, 2020

Cameron Hurst

Installation looks good and quality of service was good. However when initially approached I was told the solar panels would cover 110% of the energy my house uses. That doesn't seem to be the case. Before the panels were installed my bill was $200-$220 a month during the summer. This past summer and the summer prior my bill has been $120-$140. So in my mind it actually only covered less than 50%. Not worth the money spent in my opinion.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Cameron, I was able to look into your account and your system is currently producing within the estimates outlined in your installations. If you have ay questions about your energy usage, please email me your bills at [email protected] I will be happy to address your concerns. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Oct. 23rd, 2020

Jamison Meridian, ID

Great install team! Arrived on time and made quick accurate work on project. Installed a smart thermostat to add efficiency to our home heating & cooling. Panels look really nice on our roof and should provide a steady supply of electricity for many years to come. I had hoped to apply ceramic coating on the panels before installing, but couldn't per their policy. I hope Blue Raven and other solar companies would offer more options, like extra coating to the panels so maintenance would be made easier and efficiency could be optimized.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jamison, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if you need anything in the future! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mercedes Kristal Boise, ID

I'm really excited about going solar with Blue Raven! The salesperson and the installers were all friendly and professional. When it was determined that I would need a new electrical panel to accommodate the install, my salesman worked to find an electrician to handle it at minimal cost to me, and the panels were installed just 3 days later.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mercedes, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed working the the Blue Raven team. Have a great day! - Abigail W., BRS

Jan. 26th, 2021

CThayer Whitestown, IN

The beginning of the process has been great. My sales rep has explained a lot to me and answered all my questions. He was not pushy for my final decision. Knowing it was a huge investment I took time to make a final decision. Currently I am in the installation stage of the solar panels. Due to the size of the job, it was a 2 day process. The installers kept me aware of their process as well. Upon inspection today, we did learn that the install was not finished. At least one item was missing that I originally was told had been installed. Now an additional install date needs to be set up to finish a job that should already be done. Luckily I work from home but if I had to report to an office, it would be a huge inconvenience to take off another day for something that should have been done already. I patiently waiting to get the install complete and hopefully pass the inspection.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. I am sorry for the delays and failed inspection. I looked into you account and we are currently working to get your system up and running as fast as possible. If you need anything in the future, please let us know. - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 15th, 2021

Mike Roy Plano, TX

Everything was smooth and easy, start to finish. They stayed in contact, communicating every step of the way. They were all great, the install crew was especially professional and easy to work with. So glad I selected Blue Raven

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mike, thank you for leaving a review! I am glad to hear the installation went smoothly. Enjoy solar savings! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 14th, 2021

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

From the very beginning, Blue Raven has been up front about the whole process, and the benefits. They have stood by their word and their workmanship throughout, and we are extremely excited to get this system running! I'd recommend this program to anyone and everyone.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Kyle, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. Enjoy the new system! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 12th, 2021

Hi Howard Fort Collins, CO

They were super professional, thorough beyond belief from educating us on solar systems to installation and operations of them. Ron Curry, our sales rep. was there for us, every step of the way. We are so glad we chose Blue Raven!

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Thanks for the review, Hi. We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been positive. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have or help you may need with your system! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 12th, 2021

Kathryn McAbery Teton, ID

We wish we never purchased the solar panels and that we shopped around a little more. Blue Raven didn't put the panels on according to the document that we signed. Their customer service was really frustrating as we tried to get the issue corrected. The panels cause snow to build up on the roof and it is extremely difficult and dangerous to shovel off. They finally informed us that they would fix it in the spring. However, to install the solar panels they had to put holes in the roof and to move them would weaken the roof. So honestly we don't know what to do and are to frustrated to go through customer service again. However, I give them 2 stars because the panels are working as guaranteed.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Kathryn, thanks for submitting your feedback on our customer service department. I have forwarded this on to management. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your solar panel maintenance. If you have any questions, please give us a call.-Maddie E., Blue Rave Solar

Lisa Wade Portland, OR

We were sold that this would be a swap of bills. Trading out the power bill for the solar loan, but we have not even come close to doing a 1-1 swap. Instead we are paying a high power bill along with the solar loan payment. This is NOT what we were sold. We even had them add 2 extra panels Incase the original quote wouldn't be sufficient- due to our circumstances and knowing we would likely use a lot of power.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Lisa, your system is currently producing within our estimates. I would be happy to address your bill concerns. Please email me at [email protected] with copies of your past few bills. Thanks, Maddie E., BRS

Derrick L Smith Raleigh, NC

I have not been completely satisfied with the service of the panels. The energy bill for the summer is way too high and I'm not happy with the solar panel output for the demand of cooling needs. I moved my thermostat from 73 degrees to 75 and my bill still soared to nearly $200. I have 36 panels and I can't understand why they can't support the needs of my home when so much sunlight is beating down on the panels which should be able to keep up with the energy needs for cooling. At this point I'm not happy with energy shortages the panels are producing.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Derrick, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I would be happy to take a look at your concerns. If you could email me your past few bills to [email protected], I can take a look. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sep. 1st, 2020

Jon McPherson Middleton, ID

The whole process from start to finish was amazing. Everyone kept in close contact at every step of the process and now that I've had the system for a while I couldn't more pleased.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jon, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your system. Have a great day!-Maddie E., BRS

Aug. 19th, 2020

Jeff Jacobson Kill Devil Hills, NC

Outstanding service. From start to finish the salesman kept us informed on how the progress was going.The installers were very professional and clean. We are definitely pleased with the performance of the system.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

HI Jeff, we really appreciate the review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your system. Have a nice day!-Maddie E., BRS

Aug. 19th, 2020

angie and Jason

enjoyed working with sales rep, Mike F, he answered and explained every questions and kept us in contact with the progress of the solar. Also, the install people were professional and easy going

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Angie & Jason, thank you for taking time to leave a review. We really appreciate it and your business. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jul. 31st, 2020

casey mauth

We have had 2 major issues since we added our panels that have cost us money. both issues stemming from the install of our system. the first issue was addressed. the more recent issue i have not heard back from anyone. the system went down due to a mis-use of fuse when built. so for a month we were not producing power. i have now had 2 bills equaling $178 and feel we should get some form of compensation as this was the mistake of the install. So we paid double for the panels themselves and 2 months of power from duke. overall i had recommended this company to friends, but with these 2 major issues, i am not as confident to do so. I do feel this is a small item to compensate us for based on the error of the install.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Casey, I was able to look into your account and I see we have already compensated you for the time you system was down last year. Our support team is currently working with you to provide additional compensation for the 3 weeks your system was down in April. Hopefully this will help to rectify the situation. If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jul. 21st, 2020