Best Company Guarantee Blue Raven Solar Logo

Blue Raven Solar

7.8

LAST UPDATED: September 26th, 2022

Founded in 2014 with headquarters in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar is a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems throughout the United States, including the following states:

• Colorado
  • South Carolina
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Virginia

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar prioritizes getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides modern, black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through its unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as read Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • Warranties
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

Warranties

Blue Raven offers a 25-year manufacturer's warranty and a 10-year workmanship warranty.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide. From your first contact point with the company through financing and scheduling, you should have your solar system installed within 1-2 months in most cases.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house.

This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication. And since the company doesn't outsource installation to contractors, installation processes and times are kept within its control.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

• No Leases or PPAs Available
  • Sales Complaints

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

Sales Complaints

The overwhelming majority of Blue Raven’s reviews are positive, but in the negative reviews there is a recurring theme of customers feeling misled by sales reps, presumably to land the sale. Most of these complaints revolve around the solar system output (they were told the solar payment would completely replace their energy bill rather then reduce it) and rebates (which they didn’t end up qualifying for).

On a positive note, customer service has responded to these reviews with explanations and contact information to further discuss and resolve each situation where possible.

As a prospective customer, it’s important to be proactive in understanding the solar system energy production agreement you sign up for as well as the applicable rebates. It’s always a good practice to get promises in writing if you’re working directly with a sales representative in order to avoid unfulfilled promises.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in-house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions.

The company stands out from the competition with its unique financial products. Customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a company that offers leases or PPAs will want to consider a different provider in the solar market.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Gerald Blakesley Columbus, OH

Installation and Inspection Review: This is a review of the installation and inspection process. After anxiously awaiting the installation of our system (which was delayed due to city permitting taking a long time) the crew arrived on time in the morning. I met with each member of the team and showed them the access to the attic, electric panel and service. From that point on it was just a matter of them completing the install (22 panels) which was completed around mid-afternoon. The team members were all very nice I have absolutely no complaints about them or their work. They cleaned up after themselves and there was no evidence of them being here other than the beautiful new arrays on my roof! I apologize for not remembering everyone's name, but I know that Patrick and Dakota were two of the team members. From a corporate standpoint I wish that Blue Raven would have given each team member Blue Raven Logo t-shirts that would have shown clearly that these are in fact Blue Raven Certified installers. The next day I was contacted to schedule the inspection for two days later (only 3 days after the installation!) which I was thrilled about. Jacob (Jake) was the Blue Raven operations tech who worked with the city inspector. Jake arrived early to confirm the installation and have everything prepped for the inspector. He was very diligent in helping me to understand my system and what to expect next. He took extra time to answer all of my questions and was great to work with! Overall, every associate with Blue Raven that I have worked with from initial knock on my door until now has been a pleasure to speak with. While I give the process so far 5 stars, I considered going less only because there is no regular communication on status of the approval process prior to install. I really wish that there was a Blue Raven app that I could log into to see the status of my project with details on what is happening and what steps are next and what I should expect, actions I need to take, etc. As it was the only way that I knew what was going on after signing the contract was to reach out to our sales person and ask what the status was. I really expected more of a transparent process which I wanted to share with my family and neighbors. I really think that if there was an app that I could show them, it would have been instrumental in getting them to trust Blue Raven and sign up as well. My next steps? Wait for the power company to swap out my meter with one compliant for solar production, get a final inspection from Jake, and ready to start producing power and saving money. I look at it like this - if I were to tell you that you don't have to do anything about how you use electricity, and I am going to give you money each month just to continue life as normal... would you do it? Of course you would and that is why I did and eventually why most will.

Debra Medeiros Atlanta, GA

Blue Raven made the process of going solar at our home quick and easy. Our representative, Matt, explained the process in detail, helped us with all the paperwork and worked with the county to get us permitted. The 25-year warranty was a definite plus. An inspection was done by Brian at Blue Raven of our roof, attic area and electrical panel ahead of the installation so that all would proceed properly. The permitting process went quickly in our county. Blue Raven's install crew led by Juan was efficient and the final product looks great. This was especially important as the panels were installed on the front of our roof. We look forward now to final inspections and then to producing our own electrical power.

Dustin Maguire Chapel Hill, NC

I'm sure I was a difficult sale. I'll say that from the beginning. I pushed back and questioned the sales rep (Izz) about the products. Izz even had to send me a couple additional quotes for things after our first meeting. Izz was great though, and answered all my questions and concerns. Blue Raven worked with our HOA and county to get approvals for the project. We did not have to do anything! Super easy and convenient! The installation was FAST! Not even a full day to install the panels and connect two new thermostats! If you are looking for a solar company, check out Blue Raven. They have excellent reviews from experts as well as customers. Get a quote and see how they compare. Remember, you haven't bought anything until you sign on the dotted line. I'm glad I did. Now if only we can figure out sustainable and renewable water....

Tim Harasek Charlotte, NC

My wife and I just had solar panels installed by Blue Raven. We highly recommend this company. From their knowledge and expertise in solar panels to their expert installation ( Quick, extremely well organized, and a completeQuick, extremely well organized, and a complete and thorough cleanup). The entire Blue Raven experience has been exceptional!

Dan Phan Houston, TX

Blue Raven was great the entire time they were at my house. The gentlemen worked extremely hard in the hot sun making sure they completed the job as well as they could. Their captain, Stanton, gave me a call the afternoon before and made good on their arrival time. He was very kind, well spoken, and patient with me as he showed me the plans and discussed what all was involved with the installation. Even when it came to what was needing to be done in the attic. He and his team worked very well together. Whenever they spoke it was always positive, mild, and laughing usually. Never negative, mean, nor any use of curse words. Didn’t have any loud music or anything but it they were consistently working. They finished in just a few hours. Stanton and his team were very precise in making sure the panels they installed matched with the plans he had shown me that morning. He even took pictures and showed me the panels that I could not see from the ground. Those were also a matching replica of the plans. Stanton’s team worked well and took care in cleaning up their mess once they had completed the job. Stanton and his guys did an amazing job at making sure I was taken care of, my system was installed correctly, and that there would be no leaks. A huge Thank you goes out to Stanton and his team as well as all of Blue Raven Solar

Van Moore Cincinnati, OH

Ok...I NEVER give reviews, but I was compelled to write this one because of my experience. I interviewed 4 different Solar companies before deciding on Blue Raven, and Andrew U-J was a BIG part of that decision. He taught me everything I needed to know...+ more (LOL)...about going Solar. When interviewing other companies, they were not as forthcoming with information, even when asked, and it made me trust them less....and Andrew more. The process was painless, all I had to do was ask questions, Andrew found me financing, had my roof inspected, made sure any documents were signed and sent in, and had all my permits done. All I had to do was decide I wanted them, he did everything else. It would have gone faster had I not interviewed other companies, so I'll count from the day I made the decion to move forward to installation day was 35 days. On the day of installation, a couple guys arrived early, and started EXACTLY on time! 8am! My team, Noah. Charles, Ryan, and Jeff were all happy, excited to work, but playful and engaging. They started up some music and got right to work and the panels arrived by 8:20am! Andrew also came by to talk me through the process and help me inspect the materials to make sure they were Grade A. They let me take pictures of them and I found something amazing! There was cardboard separating the corners of the panels, on the cardboard was written different phrases, 1. A drawing of the moon, a star and a pyramid, 2. Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Justice and 3. 21 bricks in the pyramid...it felt very spiritual. Everything about the process was enjoyable. I was told they would be done by 5pm, but guess what!...they were done, cleaned up, packed up and pulling off at 12:00pm...so 4 hours...AMAZING!!! Thank you Andrew, Noah. Charles, Ryan, & Jeff!

Jim Meeks Cincinnati, OH

Extremely friendly. Extremely honest. Did everything they could to make the process as easy and painless as possible. Did what they said they were going to do and cleaned up after themselves. The panels look amazing and I'm hoping for big returns on investment 🙂

Heidi ex West Jordan, UT

They were very helpful. They answered all my questions and spent the time to inform me of the whole process so I felt comfortable with my purchase. The whole process was done for me once I gave the go ahead to purchase. Install was right on time the guys installing were very respectful and let me know what would happen next. Highly recommend blue raven if looking for great products and customer service.

Araceli Andrade-Lopez Denver, CO

In all honesty our representative Alberto and our technician Carlos have gone above and beyond to make this complicated process go so smoothly. They have always kept in touch making us feel important and also heard our worries and also helped us out when other members at corporate were not as professional. We are so beyond happy with there work ethic and we cannot be more happy with how we have been treated by them. Employees like them make a company shine.

Charles Rawlins Salt Lake City, UT

My experience with Blue Raven Solar was very positive and I highly recommend them to be your solar installation company. Their knowledgeable sales force and experienced technical design team worked with me to create a solar panel system for my home and it will provide ample electricity all year long. The installation team was professional and efficient. In five hours the high quality panels were attached to my roof and connected to the breaker box. The system is ready to generate electricity and eliminate my monthly electrical bill. I now feel like I am part of the solution to dependence on fossil fuels.

annamaria morgado Coats, NC

From start to finish, we received the most accurate information. Our contractors were personable, helpful, professional., answered all our questions and listened to our expectations. We are thrilled! No batteries .. no problem! I’d rather get the bill from the energy provider knocked down to almost nothing without the hassle of batteries being stored on my property. We don’t need to worry about problems with storage or life spans! Not to mention the added expense up front. Thrilled is an understatement. We are going greener affordably. Best decision we ever made, best results from best company! Blue Raven Solar.. AWESOME! -Annamaria Morgado

Janine Jannicelli Wake Forest, NC

Wonderful experience with this company! Workers arrived on time, were neat, conscientious of time and their surroundings, and completely cleaned up afterwards. They were polite, respectful, removed their shoes before coming into my home, and did a fantastic installation too ! I would recommend Blue Raven to anyone looking for Solar !!

Sathvik Aithala Portland, OR

Great experience all the way through. Installation took less than half a day, and all the work is clean and tidy. Crew 4 went above and beyond, and notified me of some issues with my breaker box and how to fix it. Would highly recommend Blue Raven. Thanks to Matt, Dylan, and the rest of Crew 4!

Luke Abercrombie Charlotte, NC

The folks at Charlotte Team 3 were awesome. They work quickly, efficiently, and were all very polite. As the job was wrapping up, they gave me a rundown of what to expect next and what I'd have to do to get everything up and running.

Toni Hessevick Oregon City, OR

I interviewed 3 solar companies and chose Blue Raven. I was very impressed with Blue Raven. All staff were profession and courteous, that includes the sales person, office staff I spoke with, electrician, and installers. Can hardly wait for the next steps like city inspector and PGE new meter so the system can be turned on.

Neoma Ramseyer Gresham, OR

Dylan, Adrian and the rest of installation crew 4 were great! They worked quickly and kept things clean. They also took the time to explain the process so we, as homeowners, understood the system, how to navigate our new solar breakerbox, etc., and what to expect next. We are very pleased with our service from Blue Raven Solar!

Kim Ohayon Hillsborough, NC

Blue Raven made the process easy. They worked with my HOA and took care of all the paperwork for switching to solar, constantly following up and keeping me updated. Installers were quick and courteous and looked like they enjoyed their jobs. And it looks beautiful! A good experience.

Clinton Branum Dallas, OR

Blue Raven has been excellent to work with from the beginning. Lots of understandable information and no high pitched hype. They explained the plan and outcomes, followed the plan, and got exactly the desired result. Truly an amazing experience.

Joe Bowersox Portland, OR

Blue Raven was great from start to finish. They were extremely helpful throughout the process regarding initial contact, system design and financing. I was really impressed with the dedication and professionalism of the installation crew--they were quick and competent, and really seemed to like their jobs! In all, I could not believe how fast the process went from start to finish. The only delay has been PGE--we are still waiting for them to come and link up the bidirectional metering. But throughout Blue Rave has been on top of things and very attentive to detail.

Christopher Pacheco Arvada, CO

Our experience with Blue Raven Solar has been one of high calibre from start to finish. Their sales representative were all very friendly and professional. There were no "high pressure" tactics to get us to buy their product and their people helped us to understand the benefits of having solar power. We had solar panels on a previous home and are excited to getting back to being more power independent. Blue Raven handled all of the permitting process and their installers were quick, efficient and very professional. Truly a delightful company to do business with.

Lexi Kelley Portland, OR

Even with some tech issues with my scheduling, the folks at Blue Raven were so supportive, responsive, and kind. Couldn't have asked for a better group of folks to get solar put on my house. The team that came out and helped me were so great and they were very patient with my pup who wanted nothing more than to steal their attention away from their work all for herself.

Josh Hughes Denver, CO

Great experience with BR so far. The whole process has been a breeze, quick, and the sales rep, support team, and installation teams were incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.

Ron Lee Randleman, NC

I am extremely happy with Blue Raven solar. The entire process went smoothly from to finish, thanks largely in part to Matt M. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in getting solar for their home. Ron Lee

shannong Maple Valley, WA

The Blue Raven Tacoma 1 install team showed up right on time and were fast, friendly, and fantastic. They answered all my questions and I was left feeling more than ever that I made the right decision. Thank you!

Lana Hansen

Blue Raven does all the hard work! Each person I worked with throughout the process was so helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them as they do what they say they are going to do. I felt like a VIP!

John Kenney Cicero, IN

The installation was great. The team was professional, courteous, and did amazing work. My system was delivered with a missing piece but the team assured me that the part will be delivered and installed ASAP

Damon Arvada, CO

The whole process, which can get complicated, was made so simple by Blue Raven! I'm so impressed. The installers were consummate professionals. The salesman, Justin M, was so knowledgeable and provided a relaxing sales experience.

Alicia Duff Houston, TX

Love this company! Sometimes things happen that are out of a company’s control. We had a little hitch with the city approval but they handled everything for me and fought the city so I didn’t have to handle any of it. My sales guy and installation crew were all wonderful, kind and professional.

Mike Malinowski Naperville, IL

Blue Raven worked quick to get permitting, HOA application, etc. My installation went well. The workers were all friendly and informative. The sales rep, Evan, was there every step of the way and I'll being sending all referrals his way!

Dominic Canazaro Hillsboro, OR

Installation team was courteous and professional. They arrived on time and installed the system with no interruption of electrical service to the house. During the installation we had several questions which the team answered right away. The cleanup around the house was OK but found a number of pieces of wire and metal conduit and clamps outside around the house, about 6 items in all. Not to do with the installation team but the system was installed 5 days ago, and we don't know if the system is working or when it will be working and have had no other contact from Blue Heaven about what if anything needs to happen and when? Overall Good experience!

Jordon Seeger Denver, CO

From sales to installation Blue Raven has been great to work with. All my questions were answered quickly and professionally. Recently had some electrical work done and that other company wanted to replace the main panel. I asked Jonathan at Blue Raven if this was needed. He let me know that it was not and the panel was fine, he even shared the electrical plans that Blue Raven had submitted for permitting. They saved me from paying 7,000 to this other company! On the installation day the crew was on time and very knowledgeable and friendly. They worked quickly and did a wonderful job on the install. The final fit and finish looks amazing. Very happy with the results! I will be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Ray Patron Olympia, WA

I live in Washington state and they designed a solar power system that is able to give me over 100% of my power needs. Super professional solar reports and system proposal. Getting solar from Blue Raven Solar was so easy. The sales consultant got me pre-approved in 2 minutes for financing at 1.99%. They do everything, process permits, HOA paperwork, schedule city electrical inspection, coordinate with the utility company to change the meter for solar, and the sales consultant who always answered or return my calls was also the project manager which was helpful in getting any project status updates right away.

Martin Gonzalez Littleton, CO

Easy to schedule an installation date after the city approved the permit. Everyone was respectful and got installation done in a little over 3 hours with no issues.

Logan Connolly Fort Worth, TX

Blue Raven Solar (owned by SunPower) first showed who they were when they tried installing panels that degraded at nearly twice the rate of the panels listed in the contract. Panels that a Blue Raven Employee told me were 20% cheaper than the ones we had agreed to. I was able to stop the install after the first day, but then had to wait nearly a month to get the panels we initially agreed to, while the original half installed system sat on my roof. During this time, I dealt with various Blue Raven Solar employees with varying degrees of professionalism and at one point had to weather the threat of legal action if I continued to push back on them. Blue Raven eventually located the agreed upon (according to them) panels. At that point I fought for a small discount, which Blue Raven eventually agreed to provide. During the second install, it became apparent that Blue Raven had never intended to provide the panels that my salesperson had guaranteed me, these were the correct brand, but not size. Another corporate employee confirmed that for me when he told me those specific panels were never offered in my area in the first place. Looking back at the email (yes I have this in writing) the rep confirmed that I would be receiving a slightly larger system than was written in the quote and eventually contract when you stacked it up against competitive quotes. This was because Blue Raven Solar calculated system size differently, to account for degradation and give consumers a better sense of what the system will actually produce, this was sold as a unique value add that highlighted Blue Ravens dedication to under-promise and over-deliver. I had told the rep I was gathering competitive quotes, so this misrepresentation was clearly meant to win my business, even though Blue Raven could not follow through. Once I realized that I had been lied to, about a material element of the agreement, I reached out to Blue Raven for options on how to sever the relationship. Blue Raven continues to maintain that the lie was a simple misunderstanding and has reaffirmed that I am stuck with them despite it. Neither Blue Raven or its parent company SunPower, have made any significant attempt to address this lie Bottom line is Blue Raven tried to bait and switch me with lower quality panels, the small adjustment we agreed to did not include downscaling my system and the fraudulent misrepresentation of how they calculate system size, which is the only reason I chose them in the first place, has never been properly addressed. Consumers deserve better than Blue Raven Solar

Erin Capitena Denver, CO

Blue Raven has been so easy to work with - great sales rep, good communication about design plans and permitting, great install team, and provides expectations regarding next steps. Highly recommend!

Stephen Manley Independence, MO

Super easy and great to work with! The whole process was as painless as possible. Only reason it isn't 5 stars is because there was some trash and installation items left in the yard when the install was done that we had to clean up.

Joseph DiRosa Virginia Beach, VA

Our experience with Blue Raven Solar has been very positive. Because the company brought additional install teams into the area, our installation date was moved up by about 45 days (Blue Raven even sent a $50 check as a thank you for accommodating a next day appointment). The installation team (all on loan from out of state) was excellent and expertly mounted the panels and inverters following the installation plan previously created by the design team. We are very pleased with the appearance of the panels, as well as the wiring to the fuse box and meter. Blue Raven has been very responsive and kept us well informed throughout the process. The installation has been inspected by the city and, we are are looking forward to soon turning on the power.

Mat Johnston Boise, ID

From the first contact with the young gentleman who knocked on my door, to the salesperson, to the install crew, to the inspectors, I felt listened to and respected all along the way. They explained things to me in ways that helped me to understand what I was getting, which I believe I got. The employees of Blue Raven Solar are courteous, professional, and safe.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Mat, thanks for leaving a review! We are so happy your experience with Blue Raven Solar has been a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your system! - Samantha H., Blue Raven Solar

Mar. 2nd, 2021

JOHN BIGELOW Boise, ID

Blue Raven Solar was transparent and trustworthy from start to finish with our residential solar system. They kept all promises regarding work time frames, fees, service, and product quality. They have contacted me regularly since our installation to verify that our system is working properly and to answer any questions I might have. I found all aspects of the work done by Blue Raven to be done professionally. I've been very satisfied with my final product.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi John, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to have you as part of the Blue Raven family. Enjoy solar savings! -Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Jim Grunow Boise, ID

Customer Review Video

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Hi Jim, thank you for the review! We appreciate your support. - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Jan. 26th, 2021

Claudette Ramsay Spokane, WA

Working with Blue Raven was a pleasure. Thank you to all the fantastic employees that helped me through this journey.

Rick Gustafson Hillsboro, OR

Blue Raven's servicing and attention to detail is remarkable. They have provided great communication all through the process from the sale to installation, inspections etc.

D Thatguy Seattle, WA

The installers of crew 4 were great. Worked with me on the cable path to the box to make it less visible. Installed in a day, cleaned up after themselves, overall good experience.

Rustin B Carlson Colorado Springs, CO

Every once in a while I stumble across a company with great followup and amazing communication. That's my experience with Blue Raven Solar. Man, these guys have been impressive. I've been a full time Realtor for decades so I'm pretty picky about who I endorse, but I have ZERO reticence in referring Blue Raven Solar.

Chakra Adari San Diego, CA

My experience has been really good. I see prompt response every time I had a question. Installation was done much sooner than I expected. Overall I'm very happy to work with Blue Raven for my home Solar installation. Sales manager Jordan is nice and helpful whenever I wanted info.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Chakra, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love hearing about our customers' experiences. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Congrats on going solar! Thanks! -Maddy M., Blue Raven Solar

May. 24th, 2022

David Swenson Denver, CO

Not super impressed by Blue Raven. They do door-to-door soliciting with a very attractive proposal to cut your monthly bills drastically. They claim to have phenomenal interest rates for financing the system. However, baked into the cost of the system is huge fees to achieve this apparently low monthly rate of interest. The simple math is really bad. They were going to charge me around $32,000 for a lower-quality system when I could get a higher-quality system for $19,000. The monthly payments would be less, but it put me at huge risk because if I see my home in the next 15 years I am going to have a huge debt to pay off. I was not comfortable taking on more debt than equity gained. In my research conservatively solar increases home equity ~$14,000. That means that even after a tax credit if you had to sell your home sooner than you think you might still owen Blue Raven $5,000-$10,000. Definitely not worth the benefit of saving $30/month. I went with the local company and paid for it with a cash-out refinance, monthly payment is more than Blue Raven, but less than 5 months in I will make a profit if I sell my home! Not be in debt to a solar company!

P P Seattle, WA

Patty P writes, the Blue Raven installation crew did a great job yesterday installing our system. They were fast, efficient and professional. Products showed up at 8 am sharp and crew at 8:15 am. They got to work immediately and finished the installation the same day. Theses boys showed a great work ethic.

Ken Ford Hilliard, OH

We have had a great experience with Blue Raven Solar. Starting with our salesman Kody who was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He also followed up with through installation and inspection. The installation team was very efficient. They were friendly and were glad to answer any questions we had. We are very happy with our choice to go with Blue Raven Solar.

Carl Godwin II Arvada, CO

My home is a home targeted by companies that want to showcase solar. I have a single family house the size of a duplex. After speaking with 6 different solar companies I decided to go with Blue Raven Solar. Their equipment was the best of the selections with a price point that matched everyone else. The Installation was top notch and I look forward to using my solar panels.

Linda Fuquay-Varina, NC

Steve explained everything to us. We felt he was honest and informative. Any questions we have ever had he would answer promptly. He helped get us through the HOA paperwork. The worst part of the whole process was getting through our HOA. That was the HOA’s incompetence, and had nothing to do with Blue Raven.

Reply from Blue Raven Solar

Linda, thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you enjoyed working with us. Have a nice day! - Abigail W., Blue Raven Solar

Feb. 3rd, 2021